Page 2 of 86 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to mommie75

Hi ladies. Cindy sounds like you had fun today and all. Congrats on spending cash, lol.

Good to know that you don't have to spend loads on shipping there, Armywife. I can will imagine the cost if you were in the states on what your shopping spurts would be, lol.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hoorah! $54 worth of CTMH stuff came in today!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to johnsusan8

Oh yeah. I am off to flower factory in abit, going to look for some cell phone holders for the girls new phones. Store didn't have any. I know I will look in the scrapping area there and see if I can get out of there, without buying anything scrap related, lol.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

good luck not getting anything scrappy related lol.

archivers is having an awesome sale on some things this week and i have 2 gc from there might have to head over there tomorrow lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Briannasmom

I didn't make it out of there without some goodies.

I bought 10 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper .
2 sheets of specialty die cut 12x12 sheets
2 pks of mounting square adhesives
2 pks of Studio G stamps, ones for journaling
pkg of Petaloo flowers and centers
2 pigment ink pads

Plus I bought 2 cases for DD and her friends phones, 2 ID card reel with belt for work, AA batteries, a pair of gloves, 3 rolls of wrapping paper, and a new xmas ornament. I only spent $36 on all that, so that wasn't bad at all. I did good.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

wow thats really cheap for all you got i think you did great!!

provinca
Governor
provinca

You got lots of stuff for what you spent. Good shopping trip.

I went to Staples to pick up a jump drive for DDs stockings, and I got these for free. Actually, Staples paid me .01 to buy them. They're from their new M line -- they cost $4.99 and I got a $5.00 coupon in the mail. They'll look great on LOs. When I showed them to the girls, they said, "Only you can manage to get scrapping stuff at Staples!"

My staples find
By Provinca

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to provinca

Going to a Christmas party on Saturday at a lss. I know I'll buy some things then. We can crop then, too.

I spent a good part of my day taking die cuts out of their sheets. My fingers really are sore! It was part of my purchase from CTMH. If you ordered $40 worth of stuff, you could get these die cuts and self-adhesive chipboard for $6. I think that was a bargain.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

those are some really nice clips your found at staples.. plus you had a five dollar coupon.. woohoo!

Tonya that was a great deal on all that scrapping stuff..

I bought some items at frugalities.com for some upcoming swaps (they were wishlist stuff) and I received 45% off my total order.. So I saved about $58 on my order.. The only bad thing is that it takes 2 weeks for you to get your order.. But the swaps Im in arent due until feb.. so Im in no rush.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Great deals ladies too. I love those clips too cute.

Great thing about that place is for the most part its suppose to be stuff at wholesale prices, but not always on some stuff, the scrapping stuff on some stuff is marked way down and other stuff is like on sale prices you get at local stores. But I love going there and getting goodies. They have cricut cartridges there now. I love it. I want a few more.

pinkkarin
New Kid On the Block
pinkkarin

I have been reading along and all I can say is ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO!!!!
I hide my goodies from dh. I shop more than I crop. My xmas cards lay undone as I shop for 'something' to make them just a bit better. I feel downright ashamed if I get to the end of the week with that 40% coupon still in my wallet unused. My lss closed just a few weeks ago and I well up everytime I drive by - which is at least twice per day. Ms, Js, As, and HL are ALL on my way home from work and wouldn't you know I have had to stop by each one this week?! These are uncertain economic times with threats of layoffs; we aren't buying eachother gifts this year... I'm making up for it! I thought I should set a goal to get some projects done over the holidays when off from work, but I have to buy just a few more supplies to be ready to start them. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm glad y'all are here nodding along. Whew! I feel better now...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to pinkkarin

I'm right along with you all!! I went to archivers today got way to much stuff but so cute too lol. then I get a phone call from none other then my dh. saying his checks are now gonna be lower blah blah blah and my scrap shopping has to be cut down if not completley *sigh*
ya'll are getting some awesome deals on stuff. I got buy one get one half off on dies. I could get it for much less for my silhouette but I havent mastered that thing yet and it scares me I use my cuttlebug and cricut more then that thing. now tell me is that bad?? please tell me I am not alone on this one...

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to pinkkarin

Yes, I am nodding along!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

man you have three machines i do not even have one and my hubby thinks i have a problem i should let him come read here!!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

lol. dh bought me the cuttlebug i believe it was last yr for an anniversary present this yr i got the cricut on sale and the silhouette just recently for around 150.00.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool deals.

Yes we all have problems. LOL

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437

ohhh....i got those die cuts from CTMH too Susan. i just ordered a Slice for myself for Christmas but when they had that sale going on i didn't have a fancy machine yet so i was so excited for all those die cuts at a such a great price...i ordered one of each! :o)
you guys make me feel so much better. and here all this time i thought i was a horrible wife for hiding purchases from my husband.

and yes pinkkarin...definitely nodding along with you

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
I thought I had a shopping problem until I read this thread.....

It's soooo hard to refrain though, and I have a relapse every so often -- sometimes hundreds of dollars worth of a relapse!!

Wow.. so I guess I found a home....
I fall off the wagon from time to time as well.. and the wagon runs right over me. I was embarrassed yesterday. My kids had a friend over. Fed EX, UPS and my mail carrier all arrived with scrappy packages. Total of 14 boxes of stuff.

I am MOon.. and I am addicted to shopping for scrappy stuff...

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

I guess I should share a bit more.... I love UPS, cause they do not deliver on Saturday. My mail lady is well trained. On Saturday, I leave my van unlocked and she will load any packages in there instead of bringing them to the door as DH is home then. I am on a first name basis with UPS, FED EX and My Mail Lady. My UPS man refers to me as his "job security".

Sad huh?

pinkkarin
New Kid On the Block
pinkkarin
In response to moonpuff

Yeah, that's pretty bad when you have the delivery people enabling, ahem!, I mean trained, like that. Scrappy packages are the best! I love coming home after work to find a happy little, or BIG, package waiting for me.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to pinkkarin

Stamping up $20 order in tonight.

At lss during a crop/Christmas party - $34 including $7 for 6 hours of scrapping.

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22

i know i haven't done much to belong to this group lately but with the holidays and everything times are tough but i'm posative after christmas there will be lots of spending and not enuf scrapping

pinkkarin
New Kid On the Block
pinkkarin
In response to LilScrappy22

Who wants to win s$150 worth of Cosmo Cricket ?! Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Check out this blogcandy:
http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2008/12/20/christmas- mini...

New Kid On the Block

Don't forget the HSN scrapbooking clearnace coming up this Monday....several BIG kits at under $15.00. Nice break from the holiday craziness...the shows are at 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM tomorrow.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Twinkpea

Hi ladies and you all are such enablers, lol.

I don't know my postman and UPS folks by name. I do know those are the post office. Two places know me really well with all my swaps I host and from mailing out packages.

I will get you added to the members list Moonpuff.

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom

Hello! I had to enable a little bit! Target has christmas scrapbook stuff in the regular aisles, it will be going 50 and 75% and 90% off with their markdowns on xmas items! Many times these are left in the regular aisle so you can stock up on them pretty cheaply

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to ShoppingMom

Danielle,

I'm happy to see some else from CT in the forums. Thank you for the info about Target. Even though I'm away on vacation I might be able to find a small place in my luggage.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to dotfree

I was good and only bought three sheets of paper today. One BoBunny and two other xmas BoBunny sheets for gift packages.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree

I bought a few well more than a few Christmasy things at Michaels. I need to keep my suitcase under 50lbs. I just might be mailing some things home.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to dotfree

I went to m;s today too. bought 3 packs of the mm big storage container thingys and the fake snow stuff looks like the fluffying inside a stuffed animal know what I;m talkign about?? lol

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic

Oh, I so want to be a member of this group!

Now, keep in mind that I've only been scrapping about 5 months....

The other day I was talking to my daughter about my compulsive shopping and I told her I needed an "sba" (scrap booking anonymous) group. She told me about this and I had to look it up. A few weeks ago I submitted a blog that stated how bad I am! About 6 weeks ago my husband asked me how much money I've spent on sb stuff. I told him "about $200.00" and I chuckled to myself. He encourages my scrapping because he likes me to be happy. He called me from work a couple of weeks ago and tells me that there is a scrapbook channel on cable. Of course, I already discovered it but I let him take the credit. My daughter has a cricut and the first time I saw her use it I thought "now, when would I ever use that". Of course, I'd only been scrapping about 2 weeks. Well around Thanksgiving, I was working on a page where I had to hand make stars - do you KNOW how hard it is to make a star? Anyway, A little while later the Slice came on sale as the 9th or 10th day of Christmas sale, so my husband told me to order it. Between ordering, and its arrival, I happened to see the Cricut Expression on the sb channel. OMG! I started sweating, and shaking and convulsing. But, I had a slice coming so that would work. Anyway, it FINALLY arrives I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. My husband happens to be home when I open it and start using it. He said that it looked kinda lame and I said it was ok that the better machines were way more expensive. He told me that he has tried to train me on getting the best when going for a purchase, that way you're not replacing it down the road. Well, needless to say, I now own a Cricut Expression AND I LOVE IT! Guess my youngest daughter will get a slightly used Slice for her birthday next month!

That isnt all. Anytime I go into the city to buy groceries, my car takes itself to Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I NEVER leave there without Something! And then, once I get to the grocery store (Walmart), my feet find themselves in the scrapbook aisle "just looking". I always end up with something there too! So my $200 answer to my husband is probably more accurate at somewhere in the low thousands... How much will it be after one year of scrapping? Or 5 years?

Melissa

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic

Queen, you are not alone. My husband called me yesterday and told me that his pay was being cut 25%. I promised myself that I WOULD NOT by sb stuff. I didnt break that promise too bad....

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to scrappintastic

I believe I have been to M's a few more times since the last time I posted on here. Just can't say no when I have Coupons to use.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Desperate-Housewife

My car drives itself right into Michaels all the time. I just got home from there with 7 bags of stuff. Now, to put it all away before Dh comes home. The receipt is about 7 foot long today, cause it is all little stuff

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to moonpuff

have you all seen then thread scrap ruined in the general forum? I have kinda read through it here and there when bored and some is really funny but some are down right mean in my opinion. one was saying it was gonna ruin a marriage casue we "hide" our stuff from our dh. I see it as putting it away so theres not bags everywhere. I told my dh about it and said if he really wanted to look at my stuff look through drawers he can its not like its under lock and key. I just didnt understand the nerve of some people on that one. sorry for the blah blah blah

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I'm in Texas and will hit every scrappy place before I head home.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

omg i've been good for two weeks. I haven't purchased a thing but. I do have items sitting in my sb.com cart waiting for check-out time (it's for my swap pals) Oh my mind is spinning I need to buy stuff. I think my problem is that my scrapbook room isn't set up all the way and I'm still unpacking other items in the house. And since I cant scrap I buy, bad, bad, bad me right. oh will I ever learn. i looked at my stash on the floor and I said, "Will I ever use all of you" lol, I know I wont. Well there are a couple of things that I want to buy but I'm being good I'll wait until there on sale or when I get enough money to get it. My dh high school reunion is in july so I researched scrapbook store s in GA and I asked him does he know how to get to these places. He said yes so ladies it looks like I would be having a shopping spree in July. I'm going to get my little things here and there. But I'm going to go crazy on National scrapbooking day and in July. I told myself that I was just going to wait for national scrapbooking day, but no. no. If I'm going to another state I'm going scrapbook shopping. July is my birthday month so it will be a present to me from me that I will save up for.

Do you think I should wait to do most of my shopping then? or Do you even think I can make it until then. We'll ladies we shall see.I think I can do it.

To spend or not to spend that is the question.
and scrappintastic , welcome

You are starting off bad and your dh is helping you. Lol the more the Merrier. If your like that already you need to be a part of this group. and yes you might spend triple that next year. So get your purse and arms ready for a workout. The purse will be opening and your arms will be carrying those heavy bags. I started off slow and it got worst and worst. I have a lot of things that are in the stores but I do not have the expensive items that you have already so go on girl.

Ok I'm going to go now. I could talk forever. By ladies

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

i have been really good also. i have only bought a couple things from ebay and i made one order from sb.com last night.. but i never get anything for x mas my mom gets me stuff and dad will get me some lame thing i will donate somewhere same thing every year lol. but as far as hubby and kids i never get anything so i made a small order last night.. really i only spend 25.00 so not that bad and it was a disney album something i need since i have about 100+ pages sitting here not in a album from are disney trip

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic
In response to mommie75

Oohhhh.... On the 12th day of Christmas sb.com sale, they had a Disney Album set on sale!! Too bad you missed it, it was a great bargain,and it went fast! Anyway, have a Merry Christmas!

By the way, I havent bought ANY scrapbook products in 2 DAYS! I keep adding stuff to my cart, but I havent been to checkout yet!

My oldest daughter now realizes how bad I have it... Told her that there was a gromet set on sale on sb.com . Dont know what it is, but I may need it... OH THE TEMPTATION!!! It's so HARD to behave.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

You ladies are a trip, lol. I bought a few things the other day. Congrats on all the shopping. I will update names laire today. I am off to bed.

I got $100 to blow on whatever I want. You know where it is prabably going. I will update with my purchases, lol.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

merry christmas everyone!!
I havent went shopping in a few days either and its really killing me LOL.
next month I should be getting 150 to blow on whatever i want. dh wanted to get me stuff adn I told him it would be better to just give it to me and I will blow it myself LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Updated all the new members are added to the first post.

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic

OOohh... Im so excited! My husband got a few gift cards from vendors. He doesnt know it yet, but hes giving them to me!!! Tee Hee Hee! I bought my daughters some scrapbook stuff, and some of the stuff I bought them WAS SO HARD TO GIVE THEM, so I gotta go get me one too. Plus my mom and dad gave me a gift card for Christmas, and my brother gave me a gift card! CANT WAIT TO GO to Michaels and Hobby Lobby, and look on-line here, of course! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I wont know what the inlaws got me for xmas until this weekend but i hoping its scrappy stiff or gc so i can go shopping here hehe.

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic

Evening ladies..... Is anyone awake in here? Everyone (except me) must be at their lss shopping! Lucky ladies :-) Have a great weekend!

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife

Yeah, if we're not here then we're all probably out sb shopping. LOL I just got back from M's. Had to hit the sales.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

have to check out the m's ad online we just got home from the in laws
I bought a pack of K and Company pp christmas on sale for 5 bucks the xmas sale was 75% whooot whoot lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

OMG OMG OMG OMG I just looked at M;s sale ad online and the carts for the cricut 30.00 bucks again. I just about lost it dh looked at me and was not happy with what I was gettign at. I was thinking of only getting one or 2. is that bad?? LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Okay maybe three. LOL.

I did good yesterday. I am off to buy myself a few things and my pal for a swap that I am in. Off to blow some money.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

man i hope hubbys check come tues and not friday like normal so i can go shopping!!!!!!!!!!

last week we got his check on tues because of the holiday hopefully they will do the same this year i can not remeber you think after 9 years i would remeber when he gets paid of new years week

Rose M
Rose M 
Resident
Rose M

I spent wasy TOOO MUCH this holiday on scrapping stuff that I can't buy any more(yeah right) I will try. But I love to shop for scrapbook stuff! Have a great holiday!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Are you still accepting members?

pinkkarin
New Kid On the Block
pinkkarin
In response to Scrapping Diva

*enabler alert!*
WalMart has the Martha Stewart holiday punches and scrap stuff at 50% off. The punches are the best! Made by Ek Success , very sturdy, and well worth $4.45 a piece. I love the way they stand up on their own, too.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to pinkkarin

looks like I will taking a trip down the scrappy aisle in walmart when I go to pick up a few groceries this week!!

didnt get any carts they were the ones without to box but i dont care for the designs on them so yeah. I did get my wire 6 cube thingy from target today 12.99 cant beat that.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Went to an all day scrap today at a lss. I got a good start on 28 pages - just have to add some more embellishments. I spent $20 for the crop, lunch, and paper and stickers. Tonight I go to a CTMH gathering. I wonder how much I'll spend there?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes I will add you two ladies. I went to walmart today and ours didn't have them on sale, I almost bought one still. Instead I bought some refills for my adhesive runner.

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437

so i splurged a little (okay a LOT) today. of course i can only buy my supplies online so when i order i have to make it worth my while right?! well, i placed orders at Js, ACM, and OTC. for a grand total ooooffff....drumroll please....$335. WOW! however, $150 was gc's and cash i received for christmas so that's not so bad. at least you wonderful ladies will tell me it's not so bad. my husband on the other hand may not be so thrilled. lol
i'm so excited to get all my new goodies. it's like a rush when i'm looking at all the stuff online and finally get to buy it, then a sudden crash when i realize i'll probably have to wait weeks before i finally get to see it/use it
another piece of exciting news, i received my slice and accessories in the mail this week. a few days late for christmas but exciting none the less! can't wait to try that out too.
ok. off to bed now. just had to share my excitement with others who understand. lol hope everyone has a great new year! be safe!

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22

yesterday i spent $68 at M's and another $12 at the local dollarstore and i am heading to the LSS this weekend to spend the rest of my christmas money oh and i spent $55 at walmart .... thank goodness for christmas cash

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to LilScrappy22

no x mas cash here no money here.. no paycheck yet! so maybe there will be some good stuff left friday when we get his check i am going to m as soon as we get up and movin

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

LOL----I went to the LSS on Saturday to buy a paint can and ended up spending $62, but actually it was $48 after a 15% discount and $5 discount (punch card)so I don't that is to bad do you?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to jacquie44

I went to Joann's today and spent $30. I bought some goodies for a pal in a swap I am in, plus I picked up to Sizzix dies using my coupon's. So I spent $21 on myself and got my pal like 4 things for that were on sale. I love year end sales. I got her some Heidi Grace stuff.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I have been wanting to go to J;s for a couple days now I hear there is a ton of stuff on sale and on clearence

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes there is and I didn't spend much time in there, I was speed shopping as I was on a time limit at the time I went. My son said he had never seen me shop so fast last night, lol. He was like mom we always spend atleast half hour in the store.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

I just have to say ladies--you all brought a huge smile to my face this morning

I haven't been on this mb for a while and hadn't seen this thread before. I'm so sick of seeing the "I'm not buying another scrappy thing" threads. This was such a breath of fresh air and thanks to all of you for supporting our economy!!!!

I'd love to join but I've never done any swaps or really participated in much of anything on here except a CG. I can shop like nobody's business though.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to chattycat

I think you can join since you shop LOL but thats just me
looks like after my little ones nap today we are gonna head to J;s. lol
Cathy I see those threads and think well I should be doing that but really could i NO WAY I love my shopping when I got the money and enjoy every minute of it. yeah i have alot of stuff but sooner or later it will be used up thats the way I see it LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

back from J;s and storables. I had no intention to go to storables i actually wanted to stop in the container store one just opened up here but instead my car took me to storable hmmmm i found turqiouse baskets which i have a hard time finding spent 30 there. I am so excited i want to go back and get more now lol and j;s I spent 20 looked at the carts but only one was left on clearance it was the pups one not something i need or want.

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog

If all it takes to join this group is to shop till you drop, then count me in. I love to shop! I'm just getting started and have spent way too many $s. But with a Ms and HL both within 15 minutes, what can a girl do????

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mollydog

I so wish we had a hl I hear such wonderful things about them but I have 2 m's a j's and archivers within 15 minutes from me.
dh can even tell you I shop like no ones business and tells me dont you have enough stuff and i always say no. I will use it all...eventually...LMAO

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

my hubby always says i have way to much stuff but maybe if i had time to scrap or some times the will i will go threw it fast lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

my scrap room is my bedroom. we have our bed and all my scrappy stuff lol. I was telling him last night I'm sorry I took over the bedroom he just shruged his shoulders and said whatever makes me happy. secretly I say good answer LMAO no really he dont care.

pinkkarin
New Kid On the Block
pinkkarin

I spent yesterday making the rounds, as I call it. I went by Tuesday Morning to see what they had - they had some good deals, such as the Fiskars rotary cutting system for $20. The LSS was a dream of wonderful browsing. I was only going to get a thing or two and of course came out with a 100 pack of Bazzill they had on sale for $20. LOVE the Bazzill ! Then on to Archiver's and the place was packed! -Lots of sad looking husbands in tow... I spent some time digging through the Hot Spots. Sometimes I find some neat things in those bins. Then ended off with JoAnns. It was good to see so much on sale, but also bad because that 40% coupon was itching to be used. I ended up getting a Provo Craft embossing folder with it (oooh, big spender! haha). Anyway, I LOVE those embossing folders!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to chattycat

• chattycat Said:
I just have to say ladies--you all brought a huge smile to my face this morning

I haven't been on this mb for a while and hadn't seen this thread before. I'm so sick of seeing the "I'm not buying another scrappy thing" threads. This was such a breath of fresh air and thanks to all of you for supporting our economy!!!!

I'd love to join but I've never done any swaps or really participated in much of anything on here except a CG. I can shop like nobody's business though.

Chatty I can put you on as a member as long as you are a shopper, lol. There is no one we will deny unless you don't shop,lol. I'll add you as a member on the first page on the first post.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 01-01-09 01:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to mollydog

• mollydog Said:
If all it takes to join this group is to shop till you drop, then count me in. I love to shop! I'm just getting started and have spent way too many $s. But with a Ms and HL both within 15 minutes, what can a girl do????

Mollydog I will add you as well.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Girls you did some great shopping these past few days. I am think next week or this weekend, I might break down and buy the glitter pack of Martha's that I have been eyeballing, and one of her circle punches, gotta see if I can get a better deal at Walmarts or use my coupon at Michaels and get a deal. We'll see, plus I have a crop to go to on Sunday, so I am all for it. DD gets to watch her brothers for a few hours for me. She'll be alright.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

are you talking the big glitter pack at walmart??
has something like 16 or so glitter tubes in it?? if so I have it and i am in love with it I just love me some glitter lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes I am talking about that one.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oooo girl you HAVE to get it. you wont be sorry!! lol
I;m still experimenting with glue on which owrks better for the loose glitter to stick

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls

Well I got a bunch of supplies right before Christmas and thought I would hold out for awhile on the spending. THEN I realized I still had a J's Coupons that expired tomorrow. Soooo... this morning I SAVED $41.88! Our J's selection is terrible in terms of SB but the word is out that we are getting a Super Store (whatever that means). They sell the Cricut but nothing else to go with it (mats etc.). Have any of you girls seen the new DCWV Go Green Paperstack or something like that? I saw it in a magazine as an advertisement but thats it? Anywho.... happy scrapper here who just got a "fix"!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ma2Crzygrls

I went to Joann's yesterday and got lots of stuff a 3 pack of crafting scissors, a rolling scraptote a pack of cricut mats 3 packs of 12x12 cardstock, gluedots paper protectors and 2 albums. With my Coupons my savings were 72.00 and I still spent 113.00. But as a new scrapper I have lots and lots and lots to get. I am going to order a few cricut cartridges soon. Gee I didnt expect to get addicted to scrapping so fast. I have only did 2 lo's so far but the third will be started today.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mamabird15

shana I can NOT wait for that new pack of pp to come out I am dieing toget my hands on it. told dh the minute I hear its out I am going over there to pick it up he rolled his eyes I'm addicted to paper if some of you didnt know by now LOL

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

are walmart did not have anything marked down nothing new i looked when i was groc shopping yest if i sneak it in with the groc hubby never ? me about how much i spent at walmart lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

got back from archivers and I only used my gc still have a bit left on that one. cant remember how much since I dotn have to write in in the check book and I didnt pay cash lol got pp of course I'm such a paperwhore lol
still didnt make it to walmart have to go tomorrow or monday

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22

so i went out today and spent on supplies what 2 cricut carts would have cost....i'm bad i need to stop hahaha

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437

our thread was getting lost so a lil BTT.

did anyone else order the project 365 kit? just got my shipment notification. can't wait to get it and start putting it all together :o)
because of the time difference i stayed up until 3 a.m. to get my hands on one of these kits! my husband thinks i'm insane but i just HAD to have it. lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armywife1437

I bought loads of stuff yesterday at the crop and at Michaels. I will have to post it tomorrow, as I am on library puter and only have hour on here. Needless to say its a long list.

I also got some stuff today after I returned two things from Jo's and got different goodies. LOL

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i have bought way to much this week for pal swaps. i have two valentines pals and two mothers day pals.. well all but one pals is bought for can you see $$$ yet!!!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

haha yeah i can see the $$$ lol

tjcrafty cant wait to see what you bought

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

glad you can see $$$ my three pals are going to be happy i can tell you that much lol..

just one more but i have plenty of time just got that pal today lol...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

is that the one from the may swap we are in together?

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

yeah that is the only one i have left to order

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls
In response to chattycat

I haven't participated in anything and as of yet this is the only group I have found that I KNOW I belong too. I wouldn't see why you couldn't join too! Theres really no obligation other than being a crazy compulsive scrapping shopper!

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls

Well I saw it out!! It was at J's and I refrained! I was there to return a stack I already had. (Yea I have so many I don't even know what I have anymore.) Of course I picked up another one (The All Occasion Ultimate Stack). This particular store is in our mall and normally they don't have much at all. WELL they are/have expanded their SB section and are getting quite a bit. The only thing that ticks me off is they don't sell Cricut accessories. They sell the machine and thats it? All the stores around here are sold out of the 12x12 mat! I called W and they had it and by the time I got there it was gone!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
yeah that is the only one i have left to order

4 this month only that one but I will defently try to spread all the purchases for that one out a bit lol

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

no i can never spread things out i am to anal i usally shop as so as i get a pal.. so i spent way to much this week as most pals were handed out this week or last

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to mommie75

ummm... hi fellow shoppers!

I was wondering if I could join in. I confess I shop more than I scrap. I spend wayyyyy too much on this little hobby of mine. Hope there is room for one more so I can get to know everyone!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to happygirl08

Big Lots had a pack of 15 Valentine pp sheets for $2 and 3 beach embellies for $1. They had many more things for great prices (and the neatest arrangement of items I've seen at any Big Lots) but I decided to stop then.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

man we do not have one i hear great things about them all the time

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to mommie75

We have a Big Lots, unfortunately, I've not had any luck at finding anything worth my driving to, parking, etc.....after several attempts, I quit going.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Patti Sylvia

I used to LOVE going to Big Lots once I discovered they had a scrapbook section. I used to get some BG stuff from there and some other top brands at great prices. After awhile I guess their shipments stopped because every time I went back they would have the same stuff left on the shelves, minus the BG stuff. It's been awhile since I've been there though so I may just have to stop by again sometime to see if they got anymore new stuff in.
I would like to make it into J's sometime soon too. It's just a few doors down from M's but after I'm through shopping at M's there's no money left for J's.
The other day I took my dd and her friend with me to M's because I had 3 50% off Coupons that expired that same day. I figured I would have them use my other 2 50% off Coupons for me on stuff I wanted and low and behold I ended up in the same line as I did the time I tried to do that with my dh a few weeks ago. The lady scolded me again and said that next time I would have to go to a seperate cash register each time to use each of the Coupons . The first time I did that, mind you, my dh and I used the same bank card to pay for 2 seperate purchases. This time me and the 2 girls paid in cash, seperately. But since she knew we were all together since we were talking she said the rules on the coupon states 1 per family. But I mean, if I could just go to a different cash register like she says than whats the big deal? I wish this chick didn't work at M's, I'm getting so sick of her bs all the time.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife

Oh! I just sent off a package yesterday for a pal in a swap and the price range was $50. I ended up spending over $200 on her.

Page 2 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics