Page 3 of 86 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
elledee
Guru
elledee
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I know I'm late but I'd like to join this forum! Is it too late?

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to elledee

Well I spent three weeks in the Dallas area and I finally went to Hobby Lobby, at least 3 Ms, 2 Js, 2 Walmarts and at least one Super Target. All this shopping resulted in the need to buy another suitcase to get it all back to CT.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to dotfree

LOL so i take it you got lots of scrappy goodies

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Briannasmom

Lots of scrappy goodies. Now I have to start using what I bought.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to dotfree

I was just reading on the forums scrapping on a budget one alot of the posts say only buy what you need for the lo(s) dont over buy ect ect. ummmmm thats so not me.
hope you can use all them supplies. I have so much but always need/want more hmmmm do I have to admit I have a problem???

so what all did you buy?

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I bought two sets of patterned paper , 190 pages of it, and a set of metal rimmed round tags for 35 dollars here on clearance! If I win the slice, that'll really be a bargain! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Okay here is my list of goodies I bought the other day:

Cord:
Stickles: patina and Lime Green bought two bottles
BGrey Eva-affluent 12x12 sheet
BGrey Eva-courtier " "
" Eva-french lace "
KI Memories taglines journaling stickers TEEN
KI Memories " " " Kids
Scenic Route Cardstock stickers Capetown Mono's EFGH-2pks
Scenic Route Capetown Monos- NOPXZ 2 packs
Scenic Route Metropolis Mono's NOPXZ
Imaginisce PeepsSake-Spring Dreams Rubon's 2 packs
Reminisce-self adhesive diecut stickers-black and white- 2 pks
Quickuts-tags-Icing Rubons
Scenic Route -Chipboard-black berkley
Creative Cafe-Swatchbook-impress on Alpha's-Spirit
Creative Cafe- " " " -Lucky
Sandylion -CK/OK Mickey Snapshots stcikers
" " Minnie Border Sheet
Scenic Route _cardstock stkers- Capetown ABCD
" " " " " MTVWY
Scenic Route cardstock stkers- Laurel MTVWY
" " " " - Laurel NOPXZ
" " " " - Laurel QURS
Karen Foster- "Dinosaur" rubon
Reminisce-diecut sheet=Office Arrrows 12x12
BGrey-Recess-Die Cut Shapes 12x12

M's:
Studio G: Artist set clear stamps
Studio G: Autumn
Studio G: My Faith
Studio G; Tough Guy
Primas-Mulberry Paper Flowers
K and CO- Amy Butler-AB Lotus Greeting stamps-Clear set Clearance
K and CO-Amy Butler-AB Lotus Chipboard set-clearanced

J's buys:
Lux ury Mat Stack
4 $1 spot clear stamps: Thank You, 2 b-day ones and a Love one.
Favorite Findings: Leaf Gems
Fav Findings: Dragonfly gems
Fav Findings: Buttons: Brwns and Blues

BL's: American Craft-Celebration-Party ribbon pk

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Adding you ladies now.

KandyRane
Expert
KandyRane

I am joining!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to KandyRane

OMG I have been having a riot lately I recently lost my job the week before christmas, but thats ok because it was a seasonal job anyways. But now I have unemployment coming in and I had a job interview on Monday won't know if I got it until the end of this week---UGGGHH!!! But when she called and setup the interview with me I found out how much the pay and guess what I instantly did? Your right if you said what was I going to buy with my first paycheck!!!! I started figuring the bills and then I was like WOOOOHOOOO, I have a good amount left over for SB--

But no job has really made my shopping even worse as I am bored and have way to much time on my hands to off to the stores I went--LOL I went HL on New years eve and was on;y going to spend like $10 well no I didn't I ended up spending $50 and then monday while i was out for my interview I stopped at M's to get a $5 item and ended up spending almost $30. I am glad I didn't stop at the LSS, hubby would have shot me!!!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to jacquie44

Although M's has the Cricut Jukebox 1/2 off this week I am praying that by the time I get my check Friday they will still have some. I wonder if they will give me a raincheck--hmmm I just may have to call them here shortly

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Okay here is my list of goodies I bought the other day:

Cord:
Stickles: patina and Lime Green bought two bottles
BGrey Eva-affluent 12x12 sheet
BGrey Eva-courtier " "
" Eva-french lace "
KI Memories taglines journaling stickers TEEN
KI Memories " " " Kids
Scenic Route Cardstock stickers Capetown Mono's EFGH-2pks
Scenic Route Capetown Monos- NOPXZ 2 packs
Scenic Route Metropolis Mono's NOPXZ
Imaginisce PeepsSake-Spring Dreams Rubon's 2 packs
Reminisce-self adhesive diecut stickers-black and white- 2 pks
Quickuts-tags-Icing Rubons
Scenic Route -Chipboard-black berkley
Creative Cafe-Swatchbook-impress on Alpha's-Spirit
Creative Cafe- " " " -Lucky
Sandylion -CK/OK Mickey Snapshots stcikers
" " Minnie Border Sheet
Scenic Route _cardstock stkers- Capetown ABCD
" " " " " MTVWY
Scenic Route cardstock stkers- Laurel MTVWY
" " " " - Laurel NOPXZ
" " " " - Laurel QURS
Karen Foster- "Dinosaur" rubon
Reminisce-diecut sheet=Office Arrrows 12x12
BGrey-Recess-Die Cut Shapes 12x12

M's:
Studio G: Artist set clear stamps
Studio G: Autumn
Studio G: My Faith
Studio G; Tough Guy
Primas-Mulberry Paper Flowers
K and CO- Amy Butler-AB Lotus Greeting stamps-Clear set Clearance
K and CO-Amy Butler-AB Lotus Chipboard set-clearanced

J's buys:
Lux ury Mat Stack
4 $1 spot clear stamps: Thank You, 2 b-day ones and a Love one.
Favorite Findings: Leaf Gems
Fav Findings: Dragonfly gems
Fav Findings: Buttons: Brwns and Blues

BL's: American Craft-Celebration-Party ribbon pk

girl you got the motherload all them goodies way to go

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to provinca

ok is is just me or the new things you will love part in the profile i have about everything they tell me i will like is that bad ???

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

Jennifer i was lookign at that the other day too. I am the same way. there was maybe a handful that I dont own and dont really plan on owning so if thats bad then i guess we both got problems LOL

scrappypug
Tenant
scrappypug

Please add me... I have spent untold hours shopping online.... and my poor budget is beyond hope.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to scrappypug

Can I join, just so I can live vicariously through you all? I'll lend support and promise to enable at every chance I get...

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to Dancing Queen

so this week has been exciting! i went to the BX and while there inevitably i stopped by the scrappy section. i picked up 4 packages of rub-ons. a couple days later i emptied my purse, glanced at the receipt and realized they only charged me for 3. then, my packages containing all my stuff i used christmas GC on started rolling in this week. i ordered the Making Memories jack paper from OT...the pack was supposed to contain 12 pp (2 of 6 designs)...well, i open my package to find they gave me a STACK of each pp...i got 150 sheets of paper for the price of 12! WOOHOO!
i've been in heaven with all my goodies coming in the mail and can't wait to start using them all...but of course i can never stop myself so today i swing by the crappy little craft store we have on base just to browse cuz they never have anything good. low and behold i found boxes full of American Crafts ribbon for only $.95 a roll. i nabbed up 20 rolls. they also had BasicGrey fibers and i grabbed one of each that they had. and then it gets better....i turn the corner, i see a young boy restocking their display that usually holds those puffy paints you use on t-shirts and stuff and he's restocking it with STICKLES!!! i've been going back and forth with myself forever on whether to order them or not so i bought 9 bottles to start just to try them out. LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to armywife1437

oooo you go girl!!!! what great deals and finds!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm dieing to get my hands on the new stacks from dcwv!! I want both stacks its animal crackers and the green stack.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Well I went to walmart the other day and I bought some really nice stuff that was discounted off.. Meanwhile hubby is still working but he is only working 3 days a week.. hubby saw bag and shook his head.. I ran away and made believe he didnt see it.. lol

I also went to M's last sat. and spent another $50 in christmas clearance stuff.. Hubby didnt know about that trip... LOL

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to ScrapAngel4

i need to go to micheals but it is 30 min the other way i can not find a reason to go that way to pass the trip off for hubby lol

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to jacquie44

I know about shopping out of time on my hands and bordom. I went on medical leave in nov. and really got into scrapbooking. I have spent lots of $$$ at M's,HL ad my lss. Thank God I went back to work...

Edited by mollydog on 01-09-09 05:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-09-09 12:26 PM
In response to mollydog

What a great support group for me! Just hit Tar... and M's yest. Raided the dollar bins and took advantage of the 50% of paper stacks. I can wallpaper my entire house with the amount of paper I've purchased over the past few weeks! M's seems to have had their paper on sale since before xmas! I just can't pass up a good deal whether I need the item or not (this mostly pertains to sbing) Orien... Tra.... also has good deals on sb items, ordered from them last week. Lots of embellies! Now, it seems I spend more time organizing what I have then actually putting a page together!

I do like the new Sabrina designer collection from Making Memories ... great paper, lots of pink/black... love that color combo. It was even better getting it half off at M's!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

i was at archivers the other day spent over 50 there all for a pal though then went to j's looking for 2 new packs they didnt have it and I walked right back out what a shocker I know then went to m;s I have been feeling like m;s has the same stuff with nothing new well to my suprise some new stuff even more new prima stuff I havent seen i was good only bought some cuttlebug dies for a friend and a pack of pp for less then 7 bucks that pack was it was the friendly forest one super cute I think I want to go back and really look at all the new stuff!!!

purpleprincess99
Tenant
purpleprincess99

Good news fellow scrapshoppingaholics. My husband got a bonus from his job this week. We are still trying to figure out how divy it up but I will get some as part of the bonus allowance that I can spend anyway I want. Now comes the hard part going shopping. Hah! I can't decide whether I want to buy the baby cricut or the expressions. I already own the bigshot and pazzles. I did buy cartridges before christmas when they were on sale at M's. Which one do you guys like more?

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to purpleprincess99

Can't help with die cuts. Sorry.

I went to a crop tonight at a lss. I spent $35 on paper, cs, press ons, and a stitching template.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to johnsusan8

ROFL at Genni's comment about being able to wallpaper her house with as much pp as she has. That would be SO true for me too!

Huh! I've got boxes and bags of sb'ing stuff that I still need to get organized. No time though. I have just gotten to the point where I close my sb'ing door when I leave so noone has to see the mess in here.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Desperate-Housewife

I so could wall paper my apt with all the paper I have. tomorrow I will be picking up even more snd dh even enabled me to go buy them figure that one out LOL

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom

It's not our fault ladies.. its the makers for making such cute paper!

I went to Jo's and had to buy the new DCWV stacks - Sweet, Nana's Kids, Nana's nursery both boy and girl stacks and the grade school stack. Of course I need them all in 12X12 and mat stacks.

It never ends.. At least they have sales for us

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to ShoppingMom

have ya'll seen the sale at j;s tomorrow?? the dcwv 12x12 stacks all of them on sale fro 8.99???
I'm so getting the new green stack the animal cracker one with mat stacks of course I'm weird that way too LOL and of course the chipboard to go with it!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to ShoppingMom

• Danielle R Said:

I went to Jo's and had to buy the new DCWV stacks - Sweet, Nana's Kids, Nana's nursery both boy and girl stacks and the grade school stack. Of course I need them all in 12X12 and mat stacks.

I just got the sweet stack didnt have the mat stack so i have to get that one still and the grade school one even though my kid isnt even in school yet lol again no mat stack bummer. glad I'm not the only one who needs the mat stack too. i see it as not only can I use it for pics but cards and what not too.

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-10-09 06:42 PM

I picked up the sweet stack a few weeks ago when M's had stacks for 40%. I love that stack! It's almost too pretty to use! Maybe I should get two, one to scrap with and one to look at!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to genni

Since I've found this site I've become more and more addicted to scrapbooking. Started last year when I began making books for my son's graduation party. Vowed then not to get addicted.. saw the commercial for the cricut about the same time and talked myself out of buying it thinking I'd never get enough use out of it since I wasn't going to get addicted (Ha what I fool I was!) Now in the last week I found a cricut on ebay brandnew with the George cart. for $85, bought the tags bags etc cart. for $45 and the mini monogram for $20. Went to W and spent $5 on the spatula and wanted to try the clear stamps and got those for $9. I need to stop spending but there are so many things I just HAVE to have! ha! I love the 'ladies it's not our fault comment' and it's working for me!!!!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-10-09 07:46 PM
In response to lynnde

I hear ya, tried to talk myself out of the cricut for 7 months, after buying everything else but (the big kick for example), I finally insisted santa buy it for me...and he finally broke down and did! And who says there is no santa!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

• genni Said:
I picked up the sweet stack a few weeks ago when M's had stacks for 40%. I love that stack! It's almost too pretty to use! Maybe I should get two, one to scrap with and one to look at!

I did that with the eva collection by bg. is that horrible or what???

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

• genni Said:
I hear ya, tried to talk myself out of the cricut for 7 months, after buying everything else but (the big kick for example), I finally insisted santa buy it for me...and he finally broke down and did! And who says there is no santa!

I went back and forth with the cricut the silhouette and the cuttlebug. dh bought the cuttlebug for me I bought the cricut and then last yr dh bought me the silhouette. I think I like my toys what do ya'll think?? the silhouette though i havent mastered it yet. still learning on that one

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

I think you've given me more to research... NEW TOYS!!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-11-09 04:18 AM

• Briannasmom Said:
  • Danielle R Said:

I just got the sweet stack didnt have the mat stack so i have to get that one still and the grade school one even though my kid isnt even in school yet lol again no mat stack bummer. glad I'm not the only one who needs the mat stack too. i see it as not only can I use it for pics but cards and what not too.

I, too, picked up the grade school stack (because it was on sale of course), and dd #1 is only in preschool and the other hasn't even started! Oh, so love this thread, making me feel better (and more sane) all the time!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to genni

i got email this am micheals is haven red tag on paper.. 7 for 1.00 wonder if there is any cute stuff not sure if it would be worth my drive

Cydney
Cydney 
Resident
Cydney
In response to mommie75

M's had their 50% off sale last week on the cricut carts....so I bought 2 (Stamping & Alphalicious)...then I went to WM and bought storybook because I just HAD to have it (they just got it in a week or so ago, and I noticed this was the last one, and I DID have a gift card to use which paid for about half of it!) and just yesterday I bought design studio. With a gift card. But STILL....I've been really really bad!!!! I have to now stay out of scrapbooking stores for a while. Unless someone has a sale on DCWV stacks, because I could use some paper. Ugh. lol

Edited by Cydney on 01-11-09 07:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Cydney

Jo-Anne's emailed me some nice Coupons !

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

jo anns have dcwv on sale this week . i know joanns.com does anyway not sure about the store

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

all this week dcwv has the stacks for 8.99 I went in to get the 2 new stack animal crackers and the green stack they were SOLD out I was so mad I really wanted that stack like today. theres another store not to far from me gonna call there and if Brianna gets up in time I will head over to that one need to go to walmart anyway its right down the street sorta.

really story book at walmart i am dieing to get my hands on that cart!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

they have animal cracker online.. did not see green stack thou

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

if you go by 12x12 all pp its the very last page.

well the store just closed and Brianna just got up. oh well maybe tomorrow if not then I know the j;s I just went to said they get shipments in every tuesday heres to hoping

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Thinking Joann's NEEDS to come to Canada!!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to miniscraper

i did not order anything was just looking this am.. i love the mat stacks. not to big on the 12 x12 thou i do not use enough pp .. but i use the matt stacks like crazy all of them really like the plain colored ones . i know i am strange. lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

well I guess we both are I have to have the mat stack and the 12x12 stack. they have to match. for some reason everything has to match. I see all these wonderful lo;s where everything is just "thrown" on there and they look awesome and mine are just blah blah LOL

Sherry Lynns Paper Designs
Resident
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I see a thread for me! Do I have to be honest? This week alone, let's see, took my grandaughter shopping for her new scrapbook cart $70, her own paper, stickers, punches, markers ect.... cause she keeps eyeing things in my scraproom, OK about $500 that day! Lets' see yesterday, had to have the new slice machine, oyeah! had to get all the design cards to go with it, and the cute little stand for it, clearence sale o'man, had to stop over in that isle, need another scrapbook cause the scrappages are just piling up! OK blew Yep another $500 at least! I forgot the week before I signed up at my LLS for my 1st out of the basement experience! BG ALl about me once a month! yep, Had to go shopping for a scraptote that's all but I had to get stuff to fill it up with that way I can keep it packed and not pack up my scraproom, yep at least another $500. OK am I in?

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to Sherry Lynns Paper Designs

• Sherry Relyea Said:
I see a thread for me! Do I have to be honest? This week alone, let's see, took my grandaughter shopping for her new scrapbook cart $70, her own paper, stickers, punches, markers ect.... cause she keeps eyeing things in my scraproom, OK about $500 that day! Lets' see yesterday, had to have the new slice machine, oyeah! had to get all the design cards to go with it, and the cute little stand for it, clearence sale o'man, had to stop over in that isle, need another scrapbook cause the scrappages are just piling up! OK blew Yep another $500 at least! I forgot the week before I signed up at my LLS for my 1st out of the basement experience! BG ALl about me once a month! yep, Had to go shopping for a scraptote that's all but I had to get stuff to fill it up with that way I can keep it packed and not pack up my scraproom, yep at least another $500. OK am I in?

You win!

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437

yep...sherry definitely wins! lol your scraproom is amazing sherry! i'm so jealous. if i had the money i'd be right up there with you!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i love your scrap room!!!!!!

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3
In response to mommie75

Hello my name is Jen and I am a compulsive scrap buyer!! I just saw this thread. Sorry for the late join!!

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs
In response to Patti Sylvia

• scrapn biker chick Said:
We have a Big Lots, unfortunately, I've not had any luck at finding anything worth my driving to, parking, etc.....after several attempts, I quit going.

My friend and I felt the same way about Big Lots. The store was gross and dirty. We pass by one all of the time but we can't bring ourselves to go back.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Rebecca and the Pugs

omg and I thought it was only my store I found one by my work and its always dirty and cluttered. cant go in there. went there once

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-12-09 07:20 AM

Same with the one by us... the commercials make the store and the deals look great....yeah, not so much!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

sherry I had to take a peak at your room is amazing truly a scrappers dream come true!! left ya some luv!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Okay went to a JO's today that is a ways out of my way, but had to go out that far to get an exchange for my sons skateboard out at Dicks sporting goods.

So I went to the one out there and there scrap area, put mine to shame, it is huge. I found plenty of deals.Here's what I got:
These were all 40%off
KI Memories -Creat Verbology clear stamp set
K and Co Brenda Walton rhinestones-neopolitian 2 packs
DCWV Stack 6 180 sheets
All about Boys printed paper 12x12 2 sheets
Sunrise Stripe printed paper 12x12 2 sheets
Heidi Grace -Harvest Row Flower 12x12 2 sheets(paper was 6 for 96cent)
JO's Family rubons
" Inspirational rubons
Colorbok Blk/Wht Friendship rubons
3count Value Washable ink pads-blk/blue/red
Black pigment ink pad
Dollar finds
Mini block clear 3x3
Clear Mini stamps sets: 2 of them. One Thinking of You(with check mark the occasion) and the others I.O.U set
I spent only $35 on all this.

Colorbok Perfect Day Accent Tote clearanced

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Ladies I will get you added to the members list and I will take a looksy at Sherry's room.

Resident

Thanks for all your nice comments everyone! I would love scrap company anytime!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Sherry Lynns Paper Designs

What a scrap room! Is it always that neat?

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

heyyyy ladies!

I got my ATG gun in today! It's so beautiful. lol. I thiink I got a pretty good deal on it... 41 for the gun and three rolls of adheasive. I want to alter it now.

Im in the process of redoing my scrap space right now so the place is turned upside down. I bought a pp orginizer, lamp, new storage units, peg board, peg board accessories, a new chair, and... well i can't remember it all now. lol. I need to stop NOW though, but a just can't! I'll be posting pics this weekend when I finally get it all done.

Anyone know where i can find some pegboard shelves and baskets? Thats about all i'm still lacking at this very moment. lol. Key phrase at this moment.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to miniscraper

• miniscraper Said:
Thinking Joann's NEEDS to come to Canada!!!!!

I think it used to be in Canada, but it was bought out by a chain that went under I know what you mean though, shopping for scrappy stuff just doesn't seem to be the same in Canada...

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437

omg sherry! if i was anywhere near NY i would keep you company all the time! lol i was wondering the same thing...is it always that neat? puts my plastic drawers and Cropper Hopper boxes to shame! i can't wait to move and get a bigger house that hopefully includes my own scrap space!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Gen I cant wait to see your space!!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

Spent another $15.00 at the dollar store yesterday.. I am wondering if this is going to scare me by keeping track of what I spend on scrapbookin? Especially when I feel like I just never the have 'right' thing!!!! LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to lynnde

I dont want to keep track on how much I spend just what i buy LOL.
I only use my tips though so so far i am doing good. oh wait once in awhile when I have to order online I have to use my account

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-13-09 07:37 AM

When I first joined this board back in june I went on a shopping spree because I wanted everything I saw everyone else had. I started keeping track and then I hit over 1 grand and decided it's best I don't think about it. But, hundreds or more later I keep thinking that maybe it's really time to stop buying and use what I have!!!! Now that I have a cricut I'm on a quest to get all of the carts asap... really now, do I need that many carts all at one time... probably not!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

theres still a few carts I want. storybook being one lol I should stop buying the carts since i have the silhouette but I cant help it like I said before me and the silhouette dont see eye to eye yet LOL

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i do not add up what i spend i do not want to know.. but i know it adds up little buy little...

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog

I am so jealous. my JO has hardly any scrap stuff. Frankly it's not worth my time to go two doors down from Ms. Poor me

Edited by mollydog on 01-17-09 11:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mollydog

we have no stores sround here i get my self in huge trouble online

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-13-09 04:41 PM
In response to mommie75

I am "fortunate" to have several stores within a few miles of my house (literally, you name, it's here), though it's the online shopping that gets me into the most trouble too! Something about being in the comfort of your own home, having the time to sit and research and stare at the item you want.... easily an enabler!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to genni

oh genni i am the same way. I have 3 stores right here within 3 miles of my house... but the online gets me EVERY time! Sigh. I don't keep up with how much I spend b/c frankly, I don't want to know. I do keep all my receipts though... maybe one day i'll add it all up... if I ever get brave enough!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to happygirl08

• happygirl08 Said:
oh genni i am the same way. I have 3 stores right here within 3 miles of my house... but the online gets me EVERY time! Sigh. I don't keep up with how much I spend b/c frankly, I don't want to know. I do keep all my receipts though... maybe one day i'll add it all up... if I ever get brave enough!

I couldn't imagine adding it ALL up. And I don't dare keep my receipts - dh gets in those moods occasionally when he wants to see where all our money goes. Luckily, there's always a "void" where receipts have gone missing

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I don't add up all my receipts either. I don't want to know, lol. Glad that its almost tax time and I can get a few new things. Maybe some more cubes and whatnot for organization. Plus goodies for my swap that it due in May. Putting a bunch of kits together for ladies. I need to order stuff soon.

elledee
Guru
elledee

ok i've been so busy at work lately i haven't even had a chance to tell everyone what i've spent.

so far this month i spend $7 and somehow now i don't remember what it was on for that purchase...lol

then last friday i stopped in at michaels, and would you believe it no one was really there! i just looked around and found the most beautiful set by color bok, friendly forest! so pretty! $35 spent! i would say i'm doing pretty good being that i usually can spend 2-300 a month!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to elledee

I got that pp too isnt it beautiful!!! i cant wait to dig in and play with it. I have the stamps that go with it I want to get some of the embellies to but I have owl stamps and owl dies that i can use so I may not buy them...pp i can buy all day if i could though LOL

elledee
Guru
elledee

that pp is cute! i keep hearing about these stamps they have! i must of totally missed it, i'm going to go back and look tomorrow! i think i was just in shock that michaels sold scalloped paper! i usually have to get all of that offline!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to elledee

i know they are actually getting some cute stuff in now!! its pretty cook now

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

I've been good. But I'm going to M's to get what's left of the 7 pp for a $1 sale today I so happy hopefully I can get a few nice things. Oh yeah me too cant wait for the income tax.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

this yr our taxes are already gone. once we get them it has to go to a bill we are trying to pay off then to fix my headlights. I need new ones really bad. they arent very bright so driving at night is not fun

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Got in my CTMH order. $15 for chipboard A's (my granddaughter's initial and something called circle window charms. They're clear, thick circles in various sizes. When you put them over something, like pp, they really make it stand out.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I bought the Bling Scrapbook Kit for $37 on HSN!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

LOL. What a blast reading all these posts. I though that I was bad. When I started scrap booking 9 years ago I spent over $500 in two months. I have not been scrap booking in awhile but wanted to start again as I had a new bundle of joy. So, I started meeting with a gf of mine once a week and she introduced me to 1. the cricut and 2. this site. Only started swapping in mid-Dec. and having a blast. Have not recieved anything yet but boy have I spent. My dh and I have an agreement I dont ask how much he spends on his gaming and he doesnt ask about scrap booking. There is only a Micheals here but our dollar stores are incredible. I have spent in the last month about $300 and then there is what the family got me for christmas. Micheals was selling their cricut cart. for $40 so had to get the Disney Fairies one. Love it. I now have a paypal and ebay account where I buy alot of my cart. from. Plus belong to a swapmeet here in Lethbridge(Canada) where I buy a ton of sb stuff. My dh once in awhile will comment on how much I have but thats about it. I am spoiled by him. Also I have to go an buy 2 different large sets I saw at Costco. Those I will "merge" into what I have so he doesnt know about them. LOL. I need to join you gals.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Drayia

I was good today I watched HSN and didn't buy anything. YEAH!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to dotfree

There I was sitting working on my last 3 tags I need to design for Tags for all Occasions swap when it hit me. I NEED to go shopping. I dont have anything I like to make my Easter tags with. Also will look for a couple of things for my Summer and Fall ones as well. Look out Micheals here I come tomorrow.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to dotfree

I bought a Cricut on HSN!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
There I was sitting working on my last 3 tags I need to design for Tags for all Occasions swap when it hit me. I NEED to go shopping. I dont have anything I like to make my Easter tags with. Also will look for a couple of things for my Summer and Fall ones as well. Look out Micheals here I come tomorrow.

you are hilarious LOL I am the same way I have a ton of stuff but when I go to work on something I just never have the right thing so i go shopping but tend to come home with more they I tended on lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I am dieing to go shopping. I havent been shopping since sunday

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Me too. Which is hard when I only have a Ms to shop at. But man you should see our mega dollar store. I cant believe the selection and quality I get there. Which is good because if I only want to spend 20 then I can get 20 different things. LOL. Have to wait until Tuesday to hit Costco for the Big kits. They are 45 each but you should see what comes in them and they both have different types of storage containers. Not like I dont have enought of those too. LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

we have one dollar store that is alright for scrap stuff and then another that is just poop we are gonna be moving to a different part of the cities so I'm hoping there is dollar store close by.
we dont have a costco but my mom has one by her may have to have her scope hers out for me lol

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

we have no stores period around us.. it sucks not haven anything good to go shopping st

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Well just got back from shopping and boy did I do good. Michaels is having a sale!! Lots on clearance and tons of promo product. Had a small amount to spend today. I only spent 20 but got a ton. 2 types of valentine ribbion, emblished seashells, Princess gliter foamsticker, Heart glitter stickers, Shamrock glitter stickers, 3D gemstone easter eggs, velvet ribbion and a tiedie look ribbion. Could of spent way more as I saw a ton of things I want. Cant wait until Tuesday so I can go shopping and get what a really want. LOL plus they had some of the older cart for cricut on sale for 40.00 thats good here in Canada.

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 01-17-09 05:34 PM
In response to Drayia

i got the camera/printer bundle on hsn yesterday...free shipping i had 10.00 coupon and 4 payments helped lol... i wanted to get the expression bundle but didnt...need money for the rest of the week....

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to hdsue

I bought today some glaze pens & an organizer for my table & yesterday I picked up just a few small items so overall I was good this weekend!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-17-09 07:30 PM
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

So, got my sb.com order today....$70. Rec'd another order from another website yesterday, $106. Hopefully will rec've some new carts ordered, $100 on monday. Dh doesn't know about the $106, and wouldn't have known about the sb.com order if it didn't come today while I was at work!!! He ordered the carts for me, I told him of what a GREAT deal they were and that I should get them right away!!! Silly, yes, but it worked~
Honest, I think I'm really done for a while this time......

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22
In response to genni

so i went to m's today and was only gonna spend $40 but there was soooooooo many cute things and well i got to the till and my bill was $175....i had to put lots back cause i had insufficient funds in my account so i got it down to $45...yikes....i need to save up and head back oh and the $175 was with the 40% off coupon.....

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to LilScrappy22

wow you all are getting lots of goodies!! I love hearing what all you all are buying its so much fun!!

I'm hoping to go shopping again in the next week or so this past week has just been a nightmare with my dh starting new hrs. I've havent had a brake let alone time to even think.

you all are keeping me sane with your buys lol. i'm dieing to go shopping lol cant ya'll tell

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

got my Creative Memories order today - a small album, pages, and protectors and large album pages and protectors (new size, true 12x12) and two adhesive refills. $60

Page 3 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics