Page 4 of 86 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to johnsusan8

sounds like everyone is finding some good stuff lately. and at sale prices...even better!

FINALLY got one of my many Js orders in the mail this week. i ordered it in late november and it JUST got here! i got 2 Cropper Hopper embelishment organizers and the mini boxes to go inside, two more art bin super satchels for my paper (anyone else use these? i'm starting to wish i would have started out with the Cropper Hopper paper holders), honey bee scissors (LOVE these), prismacolor watercolor pencils, blending pens, and all of the Bazzill in stitch'z floss and needles.
my sweet husband told me that when we move back to the states later this year he would like to find a house with an extra room we can turn into my scrap space. i love that man!!! i think he's just sick of looking at my growing stash filling our dining room though. lol

happilydivorced
New Kid On the Block
happilydivorced

Hi! Can I join the group? I need an intervention or something!

I was at Archivers on Tuesday, and then had to go again today! I spent over $100 this week, but I got some great new stuff!

Glitter paper, glue pad & pens, stamps, the Doodlebug sugar coating glitter multipack (18 colors!!!!), an alcohol ink applicator, a punch (75% off - who can resist?) Oh my gosh --- it goes on and on!

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to happilydivorced

ohhh! good stuff! i've been wanting to get the Doodlebug glitter set. i got the flock set like that but haven't used it yet. i just bought that same glue pad set the other day too.
funny how my day of running errands and paying bills always ends with a trip to the craft store. lol

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to armywife1437

the only shopping i have done in while is for pals i did get a order friday of stuff some flowers and that is about it. they were 70% off so i ordered four sets lol... but other than that really no me shopping just pal shopping

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

I have to get to archivers here soon I have to make a paper bag album for a friend so gotta go shopping darn and you know I have to get somethign for myself as well LOL

dotfree
Guru
dotfree

I went shopping yesterday at Wal. I got MSs glue pen dor glitter and replacement blades for my cricut to have on hand.

But, the bargain I got was the Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge. It was marked for $49.99, but there was a sticker under it that said $20.00. When I got to the register I asked the clerk which price was correct. Even though the barcode rang it up at $49.99, she gave it to me for $20.00. YEAH!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to dotfree

wow what a deal on that you got!!! i'm so jealous lol

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Briannasmom

Good Morning Ladies. I am off to the Mall today to sit, not to shop so sad. But have to do my part for the Avon Breast Cancer drive. Tomorrow will be my day to shop hopefully. LOL

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to Drayia

Good mornin' ladies! Hope everyone had a great wknd full of shopping!

I spent another $100 on my sb room stuff... but the good think is... I'm almost finished!!!! WOoooooo hoooooo!!!! Then it's back to my real shopping. lol

happily divorced & Mandi-- I have never been to Archivers... there is one like an hour away. Is it worth the drive?? I have a J's, M's, and HL all w/in 3 miles of my house, soooo...

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to happygirl08

it is worth it if you can find good stuff on clearnce.. they do have a great hot spot thou everything is 1.99 great stuff for cheap price.. are closet one is 1.5 hours away been there twice in the 4-5 years they have been there.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

they has some great hot spot items but it may not be worth the drive just for that.

tuckerlisa
Guru
tuckerlisa

My LSS (well 14 miles away) is having it's third birthday party today! I can't wait to see what surprises they have in store! She always has the best stuff!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to tuckerlisa

I want a hl by me!!!!! LOL my little lss by our grocery store had a big sale last week not much new stuff that i was lookign for so i got nothing

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-19-09 08:42 AM

It's ok Mandi, maybe it's good that there was nothing new, gives the old wallet a rest!!! For some weird reason, I feel a little bit better when I don't buy something new... makes me feel like I have a little 'control' over my 'addiction' LOL!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

LOL yeah I know I go by a bl today so i might run in there today and see if it is any better then when i was last there then its home fro laundry LOl

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

A new scrapbook shop is opening up about twenty minutes away from me! Grand opening is tomorrow. Stay tuned to this station for further details.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

Ok. WOW. So glad I was included in this group I've been SO busy shopping the past couple weeks I didn't have time to check in here with details about the loot.

Let's see... Today I went to M's and bought the MS valentine clear stamps (with a coupon of course) and yesterday I picked up one of the MS Valentine border punches. I would've picked up all her V day punches but I already ordered them on ebay last Friday thinking my M's was never getting them. (cost me around $40 too )

Last week I picked up MM's Chloe's Closet pp pack, stickers and journaling tags.

And a Canon Rebel XS with bag,filter,extra battery last week too. That counts right?? After all, sbing was the motivator behind the purchase That set me back some.

And a quick recap of my after Christmas purchases since I need to catch up the last few weeks : SCAL for the Cricut, Cricut Storybook cart, and 4 sets of Nestabilities.

There. Done for now. Tomorrow is a new day.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to chattycat

I am really want that storybook cart!!! but gonna wait a few months for that one since we are moving!!

I went to bl never going there again I was hoping it would be cleaner and what not nope still dirty and nasty!! but I did buy a sheet set for Brianna;s room for 12 bucks cant beat that lol

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Going shopping tomorrow

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs

• tuckerlisa Said:
My LSS (well 14 miles away) is having it's third birthday party today! I can't wait to see what surprises they have in store! She always has the best stuff!

Hey! I went to that party too. I bought every Distress stickles she had, plus every Glitz stickles she had. The owner had balloons to pop for a discount and I got 25% off my purchase. I think I spent around $45, plus I signed up for a class at the end of the month. I ONLY bought a Herma refill at M's today with a 40% coupon. That is pretty good.

However, on Saturday, I bought 8 QuicKutz dies I will probably never use for $1 each, 2 BasicGrey Christmas clear stamp sets 50% off, 2 Herma refills 40% off, a Bigz die 40% off, and a small clear stamp set 50% off.

Edited by Rebecca and the Pugs on 01-19-09 06:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Rebecca and the Pugs

Yeah I want that storybook cart too. There are alot of carts I want because I dont have many. I have a postit note on my computer of all the carts I want and I cross off the ones I get on ebay. LOL my gf is sending me alink to a site that offers great deals on the old carts. buy 4 get on free or something will post it for everyone once I have it. LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

dh just told me I cant shop or anything until we move I told him i needed new slippers since the cat puked on my old ones he told me wait til we move. I will just have to "sneak" my stuff in and pack right away

tuckerlisa
Guru
tuckerlisa
In response to Rebecca and the Pugs

• Rebecca and the Pugs Said:
  • tuckerlisa Said:

Hey! I went to that party too. I bought every Distress stickles she had, plus every Glitz stickles she had. The owner had balloons to pop for a discount and I got 25% off my purchase. I think I spent around $45, plus I signed up for a class at the end of the month. I ONLY bought a Herma refill at M's today with a 40% coupon. That is pretty good.

However, on Saturday, I bought 8 QuicKutz dies I will probably never use for $1 each, 2 BasicGrey Christmas clear stamp sets 50% off, 2 Herma refills 40% off, a Bigz die 40% off, and a small clear stamp set 50% off.

All I got were the 10 Ice Stickles I didn't have and a Tombo refill. But I was just shopping on Friday where I bought Glitz, and Distress Stickles, two sets of Spellbinders dies, and two Herma refills.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

wow lots of shopping going on

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Today is my day to shop. Have a list will see if I can stick to it. LOL. Have to resist shopping for myself as I am in a secret pal wishlist group and dont know what I am getting. OH it will be hard because I have been out looking. Did order some Prima mix flowers off of ebay. I could not resist such a good price 400 pieces for $25 and the shipping was a steal too. Thanks Niki for intoducing me to those.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to Drayia

I didn't get to go shopping today A friend dropped her dd off for me to watch today, and I don't have a carseat. Boo hoo! Tomorrow I guess

Edited by swatmommy on 01-20-09 07:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Dancing Queen

Will update new memebers tomorrow. Trying to play catchup with all the post from this weekend. UGH

Grat shopping ladies. I did some too, but it was mostly for my pals in swaps. Nothing for me to keep, pout pout, lol.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Will update new memebers tomorrow. Trying to play catchup with all the post from this weekend. UGH

Grat shopping ladies. I did some too, but it was mostly for my pals in swaps. Nothing for me to keep, pout pout, lol.

Ahhh, but think of the goodies you'll get back!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i did some shopping today too shhh dont tell dh though I bought more then I told him i was gonna buy since I am "grounded" from shopping until we move

I went to M;s and got the iris box for 5 bucks i needed one really bad a bag of the dollar marbles on sale the bid round ones so I can alter them water color paper water colors foam brushes 20 for a dollar and 6 bottles of paint for Brianna;s room when we move!!

Turtlelady
Diva
Turtlelady

I got the Rock, Paper, Trimmer for $24.98. I couldn't believe it. I am so thrilled. I don't have an MP3 player but I watch tv while scrappin :=)

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Turtlelady

i want one of those

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Well I got some wonderful deals today. Won 400 pieces of Prima flowers for $20 on ebay. Hehehe. Went to costco and got my to big kits, here is what was in one of them.
Portalolia gifted Memories gift set
34 Chipboard alphabet
8 chipboard frames
12 brads
4 writing paper jonrnaling labels
6 metal frames
5 dimensional Embellishments
30 ft of fiber
9 metal embellishments
1 Scrapbook 12x12
1 Scrap & tote
15 buttons
90 floral embellishments
2 sheets glitter alph
6 ft of ribbons
2 wooden stamps
10 sheets 12x12 paper
2 scissors and 1 stamp pad
all that for $45. It was a steal of a deal. LOL

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Drayia

Whoa, that was a steal! I bought two paint daubers last night at a lss I went to for a Cricut class.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

that is a heck of a deal!!

i cant justify buying any of the paint daubers yet. I have so much paint. whats the whole deal with the daubers??

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-20-09 06:38 PM

So, hit up the HL today....haven't been there in ages!!! Well, at least 6 months!!! Great sales... spent $75 (some of which was for art supplies for dd's). 50% off stickers, including American Crafts journaling sticker books, 50% off Spare Parts (by paper studio) embellies.... I so loaded up on the metal embellies I love so much, 50% off rubber stamps, ink pads and rub ons, 30% off valentines stuff... which was good for me because they had the rhinestone words, hearts, swirls that I never buy 'cuz they're kinda pricey! Though instead of spending the evening scrapn', I'm organizing (yet again... seems to be a weekly occurrence since I buy so much stuff!).

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

ha you sound alot like me LOL some great buys you all are getting

I plan on "sneakign" over to J;s and archivers before my dr apt!!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-20-09 06:43 PM
In response to genni

PS.... Mandi.... your secret stash is safe with us. I told my dh that every thing I bought was mere change (which is partly true), but I failed to tell him how much the total was....

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

Phew thank you!! I tell dh when something is a good deal but I never ever tell him my total no I have to literally hide everything. but if he really wanted to he can go search through my stuff lol.

which reminds me I had one girl tell me I am lieing to my dh and that its wrong I should tell him everything I buy.

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-20-09 06:58 PM

Well, I know for a fact that dh buys plenty for his massive salt water fish hobby, and doesn't tell me... so I look at as we are even.
That, and we both make our own money so if I want to buy something I will.... but it makes me look better when I fabricate the truth of how much I spent... a little 'sugar coating' never hurts right!?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to genni

LOL 'sugar coating' never hurts. I never tell my dh how much I buy. I know he has spent more on his hobbys then me, but hey we both have our own money. The way I see it as long as the bills are payed, food on the table, kids have clothes then who cares what is spent on the extras. Besides the men always know we spend more then we tell them but as my dh says "what ever makes you happy love."

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

see I knew there was another reason why I joined this grp lol.
my dh;s hobby is his computer he just built one and wants another one so thats where his money goes. and yo both are so right we both make maoney as long as the others are cared fro who cares what the rest is spent on!!! I;m sure my dh knows I spent alot he knows I have alot of stuff but he tells me the same thing whatever makes you happy dear. if you are happy then I am happy!!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-20-09 08:35 PM
In response to Drayia

Drayia~ couldn't have said it better myself!!!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to genni

I think we latched on to some great guys here. Mine says, "I don't begrudge you one cent of what you spend on scrapbooking."

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-21-09 06:06 AM

Well, mine has his positives and negatives about my spending. Of course, rare is the man that is 'happy' about spending hundreds a month on paper products, etc. However, I know how happy he is with the final product. It is worth the occas. complaint that I spend too much to hear him make such nice comments about my work and tell others of my talents. That and when he does complain, I remind him of what he has recently spent on his hobby... that always quiets him down!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to genni

While my dh doesn't have a hobby, one could say he's addicted to school. He's 34 and has been in school for 22 years (starting when he was 6, lol), with 2 left... Soooo, if you factor in tuition costs, yikes! Just the other day he said something like "when I'm done this, I can always specialize in ______". I nearly had a coronary!!

Begrudge me my scrapbooking? I don't think he has the guts to open that can of worms, lol!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

wow thats crazy lol. has he been going to school fro the same thing since high school then?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Geez, he's a professional student, lol. I wouldn't open that can either, lol.

Great buys ladies. I know for the next few weeks the only goodies I will be buying is for pals in swaps and more bling and some stuff for some storebought swaps. I will be getting loads of goodies too though, so its all good.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Added some of the newer ladies to the members list too.

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

My DH just mentioned how much I spend on my hobby the other day.

I shot him a look and he was like, baby I don't care... spend as much as you want.

lol. He's a good hubby.

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Oh and I think i'm gonna go shop today. i have Coupons to m's and hl!!!! eeekkkkkk!!! My hubby is gone for the week so that leaves me here to do lots of scrappin!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

we all have some wonderful hubbies!!
Gen I'm going shoppign today too LOL. I'm really jealous though you have a hl theres one about an hr and half away I dont dare take that drive lol
I'm going to J;s and archivers was at M;s yesterday lol
my hubby is workign OT again. he wont get off till 4 he thinks and has to be back to work at midnight poor guy

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-21-09 08:13 AM

Any good deals at J's this week?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

I think so dcwv stacks 9.99 scrapping supplies 40% off scrap storage 40% off
if you go to their website you can see the sales flyer.

I seen at my Js at least some of the new squeeze punches easter ones umbrella, egg, chick. I want some of those border ones now lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I am headed to HL today, I need to pick up some bling for my swaps, they carry what I usually use. JO's at another bigger location, had some great deals last week, they carry more and my store never has the stuff, UGH.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife

Gen, where'd you get your M's Coupons from? I looked for them this week and couldn't find any. I did see some awesome new stuff from Prima and MM, and MAMBI though that I needed to get from there. Hence the word NEEDED. LOL I'm not stepping a foot in the store until I get my hands on some Coupons though or else I'd be in big danger.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Desperate-Housewife

Michael's Coupons are now printed online. At least that is how I get them here in Canada. If you go to their website you can sign up for their newsletter and they will send the Coupons to you.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

okay big mistake going to HL, I walked out with $35 worth of stuff, some for my pals, some for my swap and some just because the deals were too good, lol. I bought Spare Parts flowers, brads, and combos. I bought Paper Studio gemstones, I got adhesive, pop up dots, (stamps, rubons and epoxy stickers on clearance). Great deals. Bought a $20 set of stamps for $5.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i went into m today and nothing was on clearnce my store sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the x mas craft stuff was still at 70% off nothing really worth buying but i did find some really cute stuff in there new 1.00 isle.. they have added a whole isle of it not just the little bins like they had before.

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to mommie75

I, too, seem to have a nasty little spending habit! I just bought the Fiskars threading water punch, the Martha Stewart lace Valentine heart punch, and some other scrappy stuff I just couldn't live without! Of course, all of this is after I have resolved 3 or 4 times to use my stash, and not set foot into M's or J's or ACM's for at least a month!

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Michael's Coupons are now printed online. At least that is how I get them here in Canada. If you go to their website you can sign up for their newsletter and they will send the Coupons to you.

M's never sends me any online stuff...and I am signed up for the Coupons and the newsletter. I don't know what the secret to getting their Coupons sent to me is...and I am in there at least 3 times a week spending money! The cashiers know me by my first name!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Mommy2Four

one of my m;s has a whole isle with dollar stuff some cute stuff coming out a few days ago a laady was still stocking the other m's still has the smalls nothing fun there lol but I do need to go over there again need to see if I can find a few things was lookign at the hero arts website and found a really cool technique I want to try lol

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Mommy2Four

A new lss opened up about 20 minutes away from me. I stopped by today and bought embellishments, pp, and cs, and got 3 free sheets of pp. It came out to about $9. I definitely will return.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

wow great buy on all you got!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14930...

I only just now found this thread and I've got to say, it sounds like everyone here needs to join SASSY'S Rehab. Check it out and you'll understand what I'm laughing about. Oh, and our swap comes with a 12 step program.

And on a more serious note...This thread is awesome. I'm going to finish reading all nineteen pages to see what it's all about. Great idea.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Ok Girls. Can I join too. It's not too late is it. This is going to be a tough one since right now I'm in spending rehab,which is a 12 step program to help curve that spending spree, but there are days that I manage to escape from the little white suit men, go shopping and spend way too much money. In fact, whenever I get mad at my husband, my revenge is to go shopping. I've been on a three day shopping spree right now.Sign me up please.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DKravec

lol sounds like me.. the more he makes me made the more i spend

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to mommie75

My user name allows me to be here, LOL.
I finally got on a monthly allowance and that has helped me sooo much from buying what I think I need but don't. Being on an allowance makes u look at things differently and it seems to me we all need to relook at that cuuute paper pack that we have our eyes on...OMG! I just picked up 3 or 4 Prima paper packs...half off at Michaels.
Got that Cricut Juekbox a couple of months ago and it's still in the box! I'm not thrilled w/the bottom compartment that houses the keypads since it has it's own lid but never returned it, now I think it's too late to get a refund...good thing I paid half price for the darn thing. I don't think it's worth $99

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to spend2much

well hey there Louise I was wondering when I'd see ya around!!
I've looked at the jukebox many times but didnt like it either eh its not for everyone lol

have you guys seen all the new packs of paper from dcwv that are gonna be coming out???
OMG they are all really cute even the all boy one and I dont have a boy LOL

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-24-09 04:26 AM

Now, Mandi, that would put you at the top of the list to buy a boy paper pack and not even have a boy!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to genni

hi ladies

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

I know genni am I crazy or what?? its got some really cute pp though LOL I guess that just confirms I am a pp hoe

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

there is some really cute stuff also comming out from Cosmo Cricket .. alot of the new stuff like always is very girly.. but there is some really cute stuff comming out this year. not girly and not to babieish

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

oh I know Cosmo Cricket does have some cute stuff as well heck almost all of the lines have some cute stuff coming out

and btw Genni I so need the boy line now we got a package in today and my dd wanted to dress up with it so she is playing with the box dh cute out a rectangle for the eyes and for the arms so cute. she is walkign around saying beep beep bop bop is really cute and funny so there I justified the purchase LOL

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

You are all too funny. Everyone here is talking of how much money they are spending, what they're buying, what's on sale and I want to join in and blurt out all the neat stuff I bought for the last three days, but I also belong to a swap where we are making hats in SASSY's(Scrapoholic Anonymous Social Society of Yappers) Rehab clinic and we're suppose to curve our money spree during this swap and if my addict roomy's find out I'm over here, they will be sending out the men in their white suits to pick me up and bring me back. So, it's our little secret that I went off the wagon and went on a three day shopping spree. Man, I have got to go back to rehab. Thanks for the group session girls.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

spill what did you buy???

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Oh my, first I went to Michaels. I bought lots of dollar items such as ribbon, wood frames, bling, and so much more that somehow added up to $74.00 dollars. How does one dollar do that. Then I ran down to the stamp place to pick up a $6.00 stamp and walked out spending $48.00. So from there I wanted to hit target to buy myself a new desk lamp for $9.00 and happened to pass their one isle of scrapping supplies and walked out spending another $40.00. How can one person do that much damage.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

the last I was at M;s they were just putting out some awesome new dollar items. i cant wait to go and scoop it out lol

lol you did do some damage but if you got some scrappy stuff then its worth the damage lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I do grp buys with a few of my friends and I am really in for a butt kickin from dh when he finds out my damage I already told him that the next 2 buys are gonna be a big chunk of money since I have been waiting for one for a long time and the other new stuff is coming out that i want he rolled his eyes. i dont hink he understands just yet poor guy lol

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I had a ton of fun, but my pocket book is still on fire. I'm thinking about changing purses until this one cools down.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

My husband doesn't have a clue. I do the checkbook and I hide everything before he gets home. What's worse it that I also did a bit of online shopping and just pray that it comes in during the week while he's at work. I am so bad.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

mine doesnt have a clue either how much I spend on stuff and I too hide everything!! he found my bind it all that i bought and even commented that if I would have opened it up and put it with the rest of my stuff he would have never known LOL

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog

I can not go to HL or Ms without comming out with pp or cs. What I really want is the slice. I'm single so I don't have to hide my stuff from anyone,but I have to make sure I can pay my BILLS. I hate those things. It's better and more fun to go buy scrap stuff.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to mollydog

I had to take my dog to the vet the other day and it cost me over $70.00, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE my pets, but when I saw that bill, all I could think of was, "wow, just think what I could have bought at my lss."

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to DKravec

It started at J's today, I got 2 different sizes of the Green paper pack 1/2 off but then I noticed most of their scrapbooking stuff was 40% off. I got a paper tearer thing & some small stuff. At HL I got a new stamp, some cats eye ink, page protectors , brads & a sticker 50% off & I used a 40% coupon on some clear stamps. I didn't mean to get that much, I can't go shopping for weeks after the last 2 weeks damage.

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
My husband doesn't have a clue. I do the checkbook and I hide everything before he gets home. What's worse it that I also did a bit of online shopping and just pray that it comes in during the week while he's at work. I am so bad.

I hide my stuff also. Lucky for me he NEVER notices what I get.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

• Mrs. Gibbs Said:
  • dkravec Said:

I hide my stuff also. Lucky for me he NEVER notices what I get.

I'm thinking that one of these days, he's going to wonder where all the money is going and start looking at the check book. If he does that....Does anyone have room at their house for me.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

lucky we dont have a hl I'm so jealous lol

i too hate the bills lol whats worse for my buying habit right now is I gotta save casue we are moving and need to rent a truck and get a storage unit to put all the junk we dont need in the new place

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

You may want to get a seperate storage unit for your scrappin stuff so no one notices.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DKravec

wow lots of goodies being bought here

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to mommie75

If I'm not out shopping, then I'm online shopping. Don't they have pills for this disease.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to DKravec

I don't know, but I don't want any!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to DKravec

Well Friday I first went to Js where I got Cropper Hopper Vertical Paper Storage Unit and Cropper Hopper Sticker holder they were 40% off. I also bought pp 6/$0.96.

Than I went to Ms because I had a 40% off coupon. I used it on the Crop A Dile II, I also bought wood stamp Time Flies ($40% off), Scrapbook Case(40% off), pp 5/$1.95 and two sppols of Martha Stewart ribbon $0.99 each.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to dotfree

Wow, those are some really great deals. Ok...you just talked me into going to Michaels tomorrow. Too bad their not open until after midnight.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

i wish i bought a few more of of the 12x12 scrap cases when they were 5 bucks!! boooo although I think it would be cheaper with a 50% cpn.
I was thinking of storing some on my wooden stamps in one of those cases!!

I hear M;s has some great $1 dollar stuff I am dieing to check out

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Briannasmom Said:
i wish i bought a few more of of the 12x12 scrap cases when they were 5 bucks!! boooo although I think it would be cheaper with a 50% cpn.

I'm pretty sure I already bought out their dollar items the other day when I went. I went home with over $75.00 dollars worth of goodies. If there is any left, it's what I hid until payday.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to DKravec

I bought $30 worth of CTMH clearance cardstock today.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
  • Briannasmom Said:

I'm pretty sure I already bought out their dollar items the other day when I went. I went home with over $75.00 dollars worth of goodies. If there is any left, it's what I hid until payday.

well when I go check out the dollar stuff adn theres done left I will be coming to find you

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

I am so glad there is no Michaels near me...nor a Joannes' nor a Hobby Lobby nor a decent LSS! I'd be in the poor house... Well, our Walmart carries SOME supplies, but not much like others I've heard about. And we do have a small craft store that carries scrapping stuff...not a lot and she is a bit pricey... I'm currently saving all my pennies for the Scrapbook Expo that is coming up in March...I plan on going hog wild there this year... What's funny is after my sister and I go and spend ALL day at the Expo...on the way home we always seem to stop at a couple of LSS's near her that are great...and we always seem to have some money left over to spend there!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Briannasmom Said:
  • dkravec Said:
  • Briannasmom Said:

well when I go check out the dollar stuff adn theres done left I will be coming to find you

You'll find me in SASSY'S Rehab Center. It's a swap for us compulsive spenders.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Scrapkaty

• Scrapkaty Said:
I am so glad there is no Michaels near me...nor a Joannes' nor a Hobby Lobby nor a decent LSS! I'd be in the poor house... Well, our Walmart carries SOME supplies, but not much like others I've heard about. And we do have a small craft store that carries scrapping stuff...not a lot and she is a bit pricey... I'm currently saving all my pennies for the Scrapbook Expo that is coming up in March...I plan on going hog wild there this year... What's funny is after my sister and I go and spend ALL day at the Expo...on the way home we always seem to stop at a couple of LSS's near her that are great...and we always seem to have some money left over to spend there!

Oh Dear, there's always online shopping. I've already had three bags of goodies come in the mail this week and it's only Monday. We don't let a little thing like not having an lss near our home. My closest lss is over thirty minutes away in the next town. I also only have a Walmart. I have about eight online shopping sites that I always keep in my favs.

Page 4 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics