Page 5 of 86 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DKravec

i do all my shopping online. i have nothing around here..

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

yeah i think I will be going over there and try to get past the men with white coats to go looking for all these awesome $1 goodies!!

I do admit thought I have aton of stuff. we are in the process of moving and I'm trying to organize better alitte before we move ha what a nightmare. I hope I can post pics when we move and everything has a home and its neat and tidy them maybe I can do more scrapping BUT that also requires to do more shopping cause I am using all the supplies

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Briannasmom

• Briannasmom Said:
yeah i think I will be going over there and try to get past the men with white coats to go looking for all these awesome $1 goodies!!

I do admit thought I have aton of stuff. we are in the process of moving and I'm trying to organize better alitte before we move ha what a nightmare. I hope I can post pics when we move and everything has a home and its neat and tidy them maybe I can do more scrapping BUT that also requires to do more shopping cause I am using all the supplies

If you'd like, I wouldn't mind helping you store all those goodies. You could send everything my way for storage, tell hubby your supplies must have gotten lost in the move and you'll need to buy all new. Then after you get all new stuff, give me a heads up, and I'll send you back....well, lets say 1/2 of your goodies. There's that darn storage fee. You just let me know. I'm always up for a helping hand.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to DKravec

I went to a class at a lss today. I bought $20 of stuff while there. Some was on 40% off sale. What wasn't on sale was 25% off because I was taking the class. I bought stickles, chalk, rubons with self adhesive pearls for them, goo gone, 3D foam adhesive, and a beautiful sheet of paper in a great shape. Then I went to HL and bought two cricut mats and a cricut spatula for about $20, too.

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to johnsusan8

this month alone i've spent over $350 dollars worth of stuff.. BUT everything was 40 to 50 percent off :o)

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
  • Briannasmom Said:

If you'd like, I wouldn't mind helping you store all those goodies. You could send everything my way for storage, tell hubby your supplies must have gotten lost in the move and you'll need to buy all new. Then after you get all new stuff, give me a heads up, and I'll send you back....well, lets say 1/2 of your goodies. There's that darn storage fee. You just let me know. I'm always up for a helping hand.

ha ha that darn storage fee gets ya every time oh oh and lets not forget the hidden fees either

so hows the no shopping going for your rehab?? you still getting past the men with white suits??

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-27-09 07:06 PM
In response to Mrs. Tristan

So, heading back to target and M's to raid the dollar sections tomorrow. I have a million things to do and two sick parents yet oddly enough it's the thought of getting a sb bargain that just pulls me through it!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to genni

I cant wait to get paid so I can raid the dollar stuff at M;s you'll have to let me know what's at Targets dollar stuff if anything good I might have to head over there. I know I need some more of those mini pails you can get in the dollar spot at target

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Briannasmom Said:
  • dkravec Said:
  • Briannasmom Said:

ha ha that darn storage fee gets ya every time oh oh and lets not forget the hidden fees either

so hows the no shopping going for your rehab?? you still getting past the men with white suits??

I've been hiding from them. They keep trying to give me meds that messes with my mind. Makes me think I won't enjoy shopping. Well, I'm on to them. I spit it out after they walk away and then sneak out the tunnel me and another girl made and hit the lss. Today I only spent $43.00. I like to think I'm improving.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

you girls are having way too much fun over there!! see I thought about joining over there but theres no way I can not spend anything for months at a time I go loopy!!

did ya use a plastic spoon for the tunnel?? ahh the happy white pills huh??

once I get paid on friday its on for shopping. i got some cash I can spend but I rather wait till pay day and do grocery shopping then hit M;s right down the street 2 birds with one stone lol

grammyoftwo
Resident
grammyoftwo
In response to Desperate-Housewife

Nobody is as bad as I am. I ordered a 12x16 shed for a craft area in November. I'm new at scrapping so I wasn't sure what I would like to use. Sooo I started buying. Because my shed wasn't here I would buy stuff and just box it up. (I'm really addicted scrapbooking lots on Ebay) Well as boxes started adding up I would just stuff them where ever they fit, trunk of my car, friends house, closets, behind livingroom chairs, couches, etc. Well when my shed got here and I started moving boxes in so far i'm up to 57 boxes lol and i'm not done finding them. Just to give you an idea so far I have 17 12 in trimmers, 2 cricuts, 22 cricuts cart. including the baseball one and nobody plays sports at my house lol, 4 complete creative mermories cutting sytems, etc. At one point I started buying totes to store in instead of boxes I have 11 totes on wheels 3 of them are the XXL storage totes. The problem with buying the totes was I would get a good deal on the totes on Ebay that came full of other peoples stuff! So instead of gaining on storage I just had more stuff to store!! My 12 x 12 paper stack (so far) is 4 feet high. The bad part is like I said to start with i'm new at this and don't know how to use 3/4 of this stuff and i've only made 13 layouts so far. Would I be considered an addict??

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to grammyoftwo

I say you belong here. LOL I have a ton of stuff I have no idea how to use either. But I have complete 2 LOs so far. I am waiting for some swaps so I can see what I got so I can do more LOs. I kept adding storage spaces because I dont like how I have things organized. I know that once I move into a bigger place it will be worst because I am looking for a house that will have a spare room just for me. LOL

grammyoftwo
Resident
grammyoftwo
In response to DKravec

The Ebay disease is really bad! You win something for $8 or $10 but because you don't have it in your hands you didn't get your shopping fix so you bid again, and win again, and this goes on until your debt card is zero (hubby doesn't notice cause it's small amounts plus mailman comes while he is working) Then the next week when the debt card has money again,the weakness hits you and you start again.

grammyoftwo
Resident
grammyoftwo
In response to Drayia

Did I forget to tell you I don't like swaps? Once it's mine I don't like to share!! I might need it someday LOL!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to grammyoftwo

WoooHooo I get to go shopping. Unexpected winfall of money!! Not shopping for myself. Have a couple of swaps to finish and a Secret Pal to shop for. Let you know what deals I get later.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

i here the ebay problem i spend way to much on ebay. hubby says he is glad we do not have real stores because i spend way to much on ebay as it is

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

i dont bid on scrappy stuff of of ebay very often. every so often i will check out the cricut carts and a few other things but other then that I dont check

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

I was just a baaaad girl on that same auction site, Dh is going away for 5 weeks so I placed a BIG order so it would arrive while he was gone. Rather clever, if I do say so myself. Poor, clueless man! JK, I think he's on to me...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Dancing Queen

Ebay is the best site for cart for my cricut. Plus I found some awsome deals on Primas. Cant wait for them to arrive. I am taking it easy until I see what my secret pal sends me and then watch out I have a whole list of stuff I HAVE to have. LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

yeah i;m in a secret pal swap and a queen swap so i dont really wanna buy anything from my wishlist until I get those over with.
carts I'm looking for a few but it seems everytime I look its ones i dont want. I think I looked yesterday and there was only a pg I was dumbfounded lol theres usually more then one pg

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i find way to much to buy on ebay

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

but i will say the deals used to be alot better than they are knoe i used to buy a ton of stuff cheap... so i always had a huge stash of stuff i would not use /but it was great for pal swaps because i always had a great extra bin going not so much anymore

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to mommie75

Oh, I forgot to add to my previous post that I also spent lots at M's yesterday. Ready for it? 25 cents for a 2009 golf calendar for my husband! I know, I spoil him. lol

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

• johnsusan8 Said:
Oh, I forgot to add to my previous post that I also spent lots at M's yesterday. Ready for it? 25 cents for a 2009 golf calendar for my husband! I know, I spoil him. lol

luv2scrap:)
Guru

I have been reading this thread and I definitely belong here! I did so good from about July to January--didn't really buy anything scrapbook related. Then, this month I went to spend some of my Christmas gift certificates, and those silly gift certificates have cost me an easy couple hundred dollars--crazy how that works!

Spent my Michael's certificate, plus probably $50, or so there.
Next, spent my J's certificate, plus around $30. Then went to my lss where I spent about $50 after my certificate.
Then, a couple of days later I just couldn't quit thinking about some of the stuff I had seen on here that I couldn't find locally, so I spent almost $100 on this site!
Now I keep finding myself browsing ebay--have only spent $17 there so far, but I can't seem to stop spending once I start--YIKES!
I am scared at the thought of all of the new CHA stuff coming out, and the scrapbook convention coming here in March. Even though I feel guilty, the thrill of all of the pretty new products overcomes me! Luckily, I haven't caused us any financial problems--yet--no credit card debt, or empty bank accounts so for now I think I am o.k. I have at least been scrapping more this month so that helps with the guilt. Also, if I divide what I spent this month with the 5 months that I didn't spend anything it makes it seem not quite so bad (see how I justify it to myself--definitely an addict!)

I am so excited about my purchases though! I have bought a bunch of Cropper Hopper stuff to get myself better organized, several sets of clear stamps(I love buying these cause I use them alot, and it's something that you can use over and over), new colors of ink pads & cat's eyes, paper & embellies from some of my favorite brands( Crate Paper Mia, Making Memories Paperie,Sabrina & Fa,la,la, Bo Bunny Winter Whisper(for the pics I got of the worst snow storm we've had here in 40 years)& some dog stuff for the pictures of our new puppy), and 2 new Bazzill stitching templates--love these!
Can't wait to play with my new stuff. Too bad that I am now too broke to pay for photo developing

The worst part about being addicted is that even though I have all of this fun new stuff I can't stop thinking about how bad I want the Basic Grey Bittersweet stuff, or the Crate Paper Prudence collection, or the October Afternoon Christmas stuff, or, or, or.......

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to luv2scrap:)

i know the list is on going!!!!!!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 01-28-09 10:45 AM

So, hit up the M's dollar deals.... picked up chipboard books by Colorbok in all sorts of shapes (now that was a steal), another great deal, shaped paper packs also by Colorbok . Paper flowers and chipboard buttons by Colorbok . And, adhesive metal words, ribbon, stickers, again, by Colorbok . Totaling up to $45. So, spending only $45 this week on lots of fun things is not so bad (at least in my head).

Rose M
Rose M 
Resident
Rose M
In response to ScrapAngel4

I'm in....
last month I spent over 300.00 dollars!

Guru
In response to Rose M

I haven't seen those new Colorbok dollar items yet at my Michael's--will have to keep checking. I also, really want several border punches right now that I need to buy with Coupons .

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Rose M

Wow, everybody here needs Scrapping Rehab. Too bad my swap is all full. I'd have to enlarge the facility with so many addicts running around this site. Now me, I bounce between the two. I like to think that doing that evens me out a bit. Not spending as much as I could but still spending more than I should. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.

Guru
In response to DKravec

I do need scrapping rehab, but the shopping is so much fun that I don't think I want to recover! If only I didn't have access to so many wonderful shopping sites at the click of my mouse--it was easier to not spend money before I had the internet!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Number 6 on our 12 step program is: Never do online shopping unless your husband/BF is looking over your shoulders.

And if you don't have a husband/BF then you would move on to step 7: Put a block on all online shopping.

I think that covers the online shopping addict. Need I say more.

Guru
In response to DKravec

Hmmm....will have to think about that...right after I place my next order. Just kidding, I haven't spent any money today---yet.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife

I finally got an M's coupon via email and I am SO going to M's this weekend to use it. I seen SO much stuff I wanted to get the last time I was there and nows the time.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

No one else has voted for the nominees for a LONG time.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

if i could not online shop i would not buy anything or i would have to start traveling to m or hl.. but they are so far away 30-45 min the closes arichvers is 1.5 hours away!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

If I go on the sb cruise, I'm going to have to change from this group to the scrapfaster's group. $1500 per crafter for the cruise. Airfare, transfer transportation, hotel if necessary, and excursions are extra, of course.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

• johnsusan8 Said:
If I go on the sb cruise, I'm going to have to change from this group to the scrapfaster's group. $1500 per crafter for the cruise. Airfare, transfer transportation, hotel if necessary, and excursions are extra, of course.

But oh what fun!!!

Guru

You could do alot of scrapbook shopping for $1500, but oh what a fun experience that would be! And think of all of the fabulous pictures you would get to scrapbook!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

• johnsusan8 Said:

Nope. You must stay in this group. See, the cruise counts as a scrapbooking purchase because we all know you're only going to take pics to scrapbook. You can't fool us.

Today I picked up a few of the cute $ stamps at M's for V day-the scripty Happy Valentine's Day and the Be Mine. I bought a 6x6 BG Bittersweet paperpad on ebay and I just received a refund from an ebay seller on the MS lace heart punch I thought I had bought a few weeks ago. Turns out she never had it after all. No biggie. I bought it last week with a coupon expecting this to happen

It's been a light week.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to chattycat

Thanks for that reasoning! I'd rather stay here than go to the other group! There's a lot of moaning there. lol

dotfree
Guru
dotfree

I joined JoAnn's online site so I could get Coupons , Now I have a 40% off that is good until Feb. 26th. Since I already get Michaels coupon I'm in real trouble.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to dotfree

I just got my J;s ad in the mail today and had Coupons and I have 2 Coupons for M;s sitting in my purse as soon as I get paid i am off the M;s I cant wait to see all these wonderful $ goodies!!

yeah i dont think I could ever stop shopping. I love my shopping trips too much I want to hit up archivers soon too i am hoping they are gonna be getting some of the new goodies soon from cha I know theres some hero art stamps they shoudl have gotten in that i have been wanting since I seen then in there new catalog

grammyoftwo
Resident
grammyoftwo

I live in Kentucky and we are having a big ice storm. Over 500,000 people are without power. So being the addict that I am I was thinking that I don't no when I will get out to buy scrapbooking stuff. Then I started to panic because if I don't have power i wont have Ebay either. So I rushed to Ebay put bids on 10 items so if my power does go out I can still be shopping lol!! I just will be screwed if I win all 10! My husband was happy when I started scrapping because it gave me a hobby if only he knew....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Joannes has online shopping. Why didn't somebody tell me this earlier. All right...now I have another to add to my computers favs. I'm now up to 10 online favorite places to shop. Yea, I need to go back to rehab.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

what you didnt know J;s had online shopping. I just watch all my online shopping casue some plays will really stick it to you for shipping!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

• Briannasmom Said:
  • TJCraftyWitch Said:
Okay here is my list of goodies I bought the other day:

Cord:
Stickles: patina and Lime Green bought two bottles
BGrey Eva-affluent 12x12 sheet
BGrey Eva-courtier " "
" Eva-french lace "
KI Memories taglines journaling stickers TEEN
KI Memories " " " Kids
Scenic Route Cardstock stickers Capetown Mono's EFGH-2pks
Scenic Route Capetown Monos- NOPXZ 2 packs
Scenic Route Metropolis Mono's NOPXZ
Imaginisce PeepsSake-Spring Dreams Rubon's 2 packs
Reminisce-self adhesive diecut stickers-black and white- 2 pks
Quickuts-tags-Icing Rubons
Scenic Route -Chipboard-black berkley
Creative Cafe-Swatchbook-impress on Alpha's-Spirit
Creative Cafe- " " " -Lucky
Sandylion -CK/OK Mickey Snapshots stcikers
" " Minnie Border Sheet
Scenic Route _cardstock stkers- Capetown ABCD
" " " " " MTVWY
Scenic Route cardstock stkers- Laurel MTVWY
" " " " - Laurel NOPXZ
" " " " - Laurel QURS
Karen Foster- "Dinosaur" rubon
Reminisce-diecut sheet=Office Arrrows 12x12
BGrey-Recess-Die Cut Shapes 12x12

M's:
Studio G: Artist set clear stamps
Studio G: Autumn
Studio G: My Faith
Studio G; Tough Guy
Primas-Mulberry Paper Flowers
K and CO- Amy Butler-AB Lotus Greeting stamps-Clear set Clearance
K and CO-Amy Butler-AB Lotus Chipboard set-clearanced

J's buys:
Lux ury Mat Stack
4 $1 spot clear stamps: Thank You, 2 b-day ones and a Love one.
Favorite Findings: Leaf Gems
Fav Findings: Dragonfly gems
Fav Findings: Buttons: Brwns and Blues

BL's: American Craft-Celebration-Party ribbon pk

girl you got the motherload all them goodies way to go

We all need to do what I do, there is a company that everytime I shop I come home and scan my purchases and then I accumulate points and I can win prizes and get stuff from the rewards catalog and they send you goodies throughout the year for being a participant. They do this to track consumers purchases to for companies to see what we are buying the most of and where we buy them at.

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
ok is is just me or the new things you will love part in the profile i have about everything they tell me i will like is that bad ???

What do you mean by this you have me lost?? LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to jacquie44

shes saying all the things they post for her in the things you will love she has and is that a bad thing

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

Ok I think I got it!!! LOL but what things is she talking about are having a swap that I didn't know about!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to jacquie44

I have been gone for a bit but I haven't stopped shopping!! LOL

I have been working on some Paint cans, and about 3 other swaps and I just signed up for 2 more so you see I couldstay away from the stores to long!!

Ok I have been going to Joanns more and more (1) because they always have some great deals and I got my Coupons in the mail yesterday also. (2) what I don't use the Coupons on at Joanns I can use them at M's because they honor j's and hl's Coupons

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
Joannes has online shopping. Why didn't somebody tell me this earlier. All right...now I have another to add to my computers favs. I'm now up to 10 online favorite places to shop. Yea, I need to go back to rehab.

OH oH the cats outta the BAG!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
i find way to much to buy on ebay

I have learned to limit myself on ebay I am one of those "I want what I want NOW!" people

I don't like to wait if I don't have to

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
Number 6 on our 12 step program is: Never do online shopping unless your husband/BF is looking over your shoulders.

And if you don't have a husband/BF then you would move on to step 7: Put a block on all online shopping.

I think that covers the online shopping addict. Need I say more.

Oh i see that we have started making the steps LOL

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mollydog

• mollydog Said:
I can not go to HL or Ms without comming out with pp or cs. What I really want is the slice. I'm single so I don't have to hide my stuff from anyone,but I have to make sure I can pay my BILLS. I hate those things. It's better and more fun to go buy scrap stuff.

I am in the land of lincoln also where do you live? I am a transplant from Chicago I am in Peoria/Bloomington right now in hopes of moving back to Chicago someday

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

• Mrs. Gibbs Said:
  • dkravec Said:
My husband doesn't have a clue. I do the checkbook and I hide everything before he gets home. What's worse it that I also did a bit of online shopping and just pray that it comes in during the week while he's at work. I am so bad.

I hide my stuff also. Lucky for me he NEVER notices what I get.

If you all go to my gallery you will a pic of my newly organized scrappy area that really should be the dinig room but I have taken over!! Oh well you only once right?

Anyways ladies we all could be doing worse things with our time and money right?

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
  • Mrs. Gibbs Said:
  • dkravec Said:
My husband doesn't have a clue. I do the checkbook and I hide everything before he gets home. What's worse it that I also did a bit of online shopping and just pray that it comes in during the week while he's at work. I am so bad.

I hide my stuff also. Lucky for me he NEVER notices what I get.

I have a small 1 bedroom but you can come here if I get booted out do I have a place with you?

I'm thinking that one of these days, he's going to wonder where all the money is going and start looking at the check book. If he does that....Does anyone have room at their house for me.

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
If I'm not out shopping, then I'm online shopping. Don't they have pills for this disease.

YEAPPERS AND THEY ARE CALLED "SUCKER!" YOU HAVE FALLEN AND YOU CAN'T GET UP!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to genni

• genni Said:
Well, mine has his positives and negatives about my spending. Of course, rare is the man that is 'happy' about spending hundreds a month on paper products, etc. However, I know how happy he is with the final product. It is worth the occas. complaint that I spend too much to hear him make such nice comments about my work and tell others of my talents. That and when he does complain, I remind him of what he has recently spent on his hobby... that always quiets him down!

Mine is a very happy man to let me do pretty much what I want when it comes to scrapping but I became unemployed the week before christmas and I finally was approved for unemployment---and boy is ever hard to spend 50% less than I was spending before I lost my job--

Maybe GOD will have mercy on me a grant me a new job VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!!

Do you hear any pleading in my head??

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Yeah I want that storybook cart too. There are alot of carts I want because I dont have many. I have a postit note on my computer of all the carts I want and I cross off the ones I get on ebay. LOL my gf is sending me alink to a site that offers great deals on the old carts. buy 4 get on free or something will post it for everyone once I have it. LOL

When you get that link pass it this way--I don't have the Plantin Schoolbook and I would love to have this so I don't burst hubbies bubble to buy the E just for the cart--LOL

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to jacquie44

dkravec~nothing against SASSY, but all i have to say is "rehab is for quitters!" lol

i've been trying to be on my best behavior lately, but not too good ;o) i ordered about $80 worth of goodies from Js last night and another $40 from OT.

now i'm just waiting for that lovely tax return to come in next week and i'm golden! ahahaha i don't have to feel guilty though cuz dh is already filling his shopping cart at the computer sites and golf sites. we're so terrible together. one of us should really become a penny pincher to balance each other out...just waiting for it to be him though cuz i CAN'T quit!!!

is it bad that i'm signing up to be a MW consultant just to get the 20% discount?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to armywife1437

LOL why not sign up great way to save and get dealer deals. Plus everything gets ship directly to you.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

I thought about becoming a stampin up consultant but to have the parties and get togethers would be hard for me i only know one person out here y me that scraps I have friends all over the world but one of them are ctmh so I rather not interfear with her selling stuff kwim??

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

if you go to you my place on the right hand there is a tab that say things you will love there is a heart there...it is things that sb.com thinks you will love.. really they are trying to get you to shop. they make a list from your wishlist and things you have bought in the past.. but almost everything they have listed for me is all stuff i already own.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

tax time is a great time for shopping. not this year here thou.. huby was off work so much last year and what he made during that time we did not pay taxes on most of it. so it will come back to get us when i file.. still waiting on everything down to needing one last thing..

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

I agree tax time is a great/fun time to go shopping ours is pretty much gone though. we have to pay a bill off then get me some new headlights for my van then maybe if theres anything left over me and dh can have some fun play time with it. but I'm not holding my breath on that one

Guru

• armywife1437 Said:
dkravec~nothing against SASSY, but all i have to say is "rehab is for quitters!" lol

So true--nobody wants to be accused of being a quitter!

Guru

• armywife1437 Said:
i've been trying to be on my best behavior lately, but not too good ;o) i ordered about $80 worth of goodies from Js last night and another $40 from OT.

is it bad that i'm signing up to be a MW consultant just to get the 20% discount?

I have been trying to figure out what OT stands for and I can't come up with anything. Now I am afraid there is a fabulous shopping site that I am missing out on!
I don't think it is bad to sign up to be a consulant--I think it is quite brilliant actually! The more discounts you get--the more you can buy!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I couldnt "not" shop. I have to shop atleast for something scrappy related once a month the very least that is LOL do I do it NOPE i go shoppign more then that LOL

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

ot is orentail trading

Guru
In response to mommie75

Thanks for the help. I am familiar with Oriental Trading I was just drawing a blank. I was hoping there was some fabulous new shopping site that I was missing out on!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

You ladies are as nutz as I am,lol. I will update the first post, since we haven't had anymore nominee's and see who won the presidency, VP and all that. lol

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I have been doing quite a bit of scrappin lately... and I have made a dent in my stash that I really want to replenish! lol. I REALLY want to go shoppin, but I'm TRYING to wait a few weeks, just as a challenge to myself. I have over $300 worth of filled up carts between this and another site... so as soon as I make my goal-- I just have to click on the little CHECKOUT button. :P Hope everyone is having a great week.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Briannasmom Said:
what you didnt know J;s had online shopping. I just watch all my online shopping casue some plays will really stick it to you for shipping!!

I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

Guru
In response to DKravec

If you sign up for e-mails from J's--they send lots of Coupons , many of which are free shipping on orders over $25.

Guru

I just bought the October Afternoon Good Cheer 12x12 kit on ebay. I wanted the coordinating clear stamps also, but got too cheap to win the auction for them. Maybe I will get them later. I also just put in an order at Costco to develop my Christmas & Halloween pictures--I am thinking about scrapping my pictures out of order for the first time ever. I have been working on my 2005 album, but am burnt out. I thought maybe if I work on some current pictures for a change it will keep me from stopping for months at a time.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

really I didnt know that about J;s I have been wanting some free shipping cpns from them I will have to check that out now thanks for the heads up!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I am trying to hold off for my tax money and to buy a few things. Some cardstock, some adhesives, and some organizational stuff. I have plenty of goodies, lol. Might grab another cricut cartridge or two, maybe when they have at HL 2/$89. I will hit the clearnaces isles and bargain bins for goodies.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well I went into Scrapbook Pardise today. What wonderful deals I found, I could of spent a whole lot more, LOL. I got a new tool, sandblock, and baby bella swatchbook at 40% off, Prima metallic assorted fancies at 77%off, and my must have asolid glitter matstack fullprice. LOL. I am NOT suppose to be shopping for myself right now. OOPPS

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to Drayia

speaking of J's, i don't know if anyone else noticed but they have a bunch of the new DCWV stacks on the site now. and they're all on sale for $9.99! i'm loving the new stacks. just wish they had the "all about boys" one up already.

just a little helpful hint. any time i shop online, which is just about always considering my location, i never checkout without checking www.retailmenot.com for Coupons . 9 times out of 10 i can find a coupon or at least free shipping.

hope everyone has a great weekend! TGIF!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

• armywife1437 Said:

now i'm just waiting for that lovely tax return to come in next week and i'm golden! ahahaha i don't have to feel guilty though cuz dh is already filling his shopping cart at the computer sites and golf sites. we're so terrible together. one of us should really become a penny pincher to balance each other out...just waiting for it to be him though cuz i CAN'T quit!!!

Ok just when I thought I had all the abbreviations down pat you throw in 2 more!!

What is a store called OT?

Add what is MW to be a demo?

Guru

I went to M's today and they finally had all of the new dollar scrapbooking stuff in that everyone has been talking about. I got a few dollars worth of dollar goodies, a MS border punch, and some baskets for organizing. I had several 50% off Coupons that were burning a hole in my pocket so I figured I needed to use them.

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

I am going to sign up for the SU because you can promote your SU store online and now they have where when a customer orders from the site they get it shipped directly to them so it is good for all those friends all over the world like I have too!!

Plus you still get the credit for all of that

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
if you go to you my place on the right hand there is a tab that say things you will love there is a heart there...it is things that sb.com thinks you will love.. really they are trying to get you to shop. they make a list from your wishlist and things you have bought in the past.. but almost everything they have listed for me is all stuff i already own.

I know I saw that the other day and it is the same for me, the only time I order online is if I can't get it in one of the stores here, or if the clearance is a fantastic price online and I have a coupon

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to jacquie44

I did it!!!!! I finally won a baby cricut on ebay. It was cheap enough I can get the tool kit and one or two more carts. Yea!!!! I can't wait for it to get here.

Edited by mollydog on 01-30-09 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Guru
In response to mollydog

Congrats on the ebay win!!!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
tax time is a great time for shopping. not this year here thou.. huby was off work so much last year and what he made during that time we did not pay taxes on most of it. so it will come back to get us when i file.. still waiting on everything down to needing one last thing..

I know what you mean I lost my job at the hospital in Feb 2008 because I got sick and had to have 2 surgeries, and then I finally recovered and got a Holiday job that ended the week before christmas because I got sick again and landed in the hospital once more now I am on unemployment and it is nothing compared to what I was making when I was working.

So when I filed my taxes last week I was like well that will pay my rent for next month and a little left over for other bills--BUMMMERRR!!!

But guess what I still manage to make it to the scrap stores every week tho!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to jacquie44

What is a store called OT? orentail trading

Add what is MW to be a demo? memory works

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

yeah hubby was ladi off so much and they do not tax umelpyoeement or his suc pay and he was one sick leave could weeks when he had a disc taken out... every time i add in a new 1099 the number goes way down lol

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I am trying to hold off for my tax money and to buy a few things. Some cardstock, some adhesives, and some organizational stuff. I have plenty of goodies, lol. Might grab another cricut cartridge or two, maybe when they have at HL 2/$89. I will hit the clearnaces isles and bargain bins for goodies.

HL is having the 2/$89 this week, but what I want to know is if you have to buy 2 to get the sale price?

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

• armywife1437 Said:
speaking of J's, i don't know if anyone else noticed but they have a bunch of the new DCWV stacks on the site now. and they're all on sale for $9.99! i'm loving the new stacks. just wish they had the "all about boys" one up already.

just a little helpful hint. any time i shop online, which is just about always considering my location, i never checkout without checking www.retailmenot.com for Coupons . 9 times out of 10 i can find a coupon or at least free shipping.

OMG ty for that site I am on my way over there now. I need some computer stuff

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mollydog

• mollydog Said:
I did it!!!!! I finally won a baby cricut on ebay. It was cheap enough I can get the tool kit and one or two more carts. Yea!!!! I can't wait for it to get here.

OH WOW I wish I had known you was trying to buy a baby cricut I want to sell mine so I can get the E, how much did you win it for?

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
What is a store called OT? orentail trading

Add what is MW to be a demo? memory works

OMG I knew that!!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to jacquie44

OK now I was trying to be good until next week when I get my UE check but I read somewhere and it may have been here that "Tuesday Morning" has scrap stuff, so the curiosity was eating at me (which was all of one day!! LOL) so I went today and I got

1 Cropper Hopper 9 x 9 vertical pack $4.99 (Orig. 19.99)

2. Fiskars Ultra Shape Express $6.99 (orig. 19.99)

3. Tool Hidaway Lisa Bearnson $3.99 (orig. 9.99)

4. Fiskars Ultra shape Express replacement blades $1.29 (orig. 4.99)

5. Singer Gem Setter $5.99 (orig 19.99)

6. Colorbok Chipboard Cube $1.99 (orig. $6.00)

7. Fiskars Teeny Tiny Cassette Punch $9.99 (orig 38.00)

So with tax I spent $39.66 and that is the price of the cassettte punch

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to jacquie44

I thought you all would apprecate this Score!
Score!!!! By Scraphappy2006

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I don't think I did too much damage today. I only hit two scrapping stores instead of three. I stayed clear of Michaels since that's where I do the most damage. I did that because of my rehab swap, but I can't go off the wagon completly so I only spent $25.00 at my lss and another $65.00 at my local stamping store. My but they have the cutest stamps. I never get out of there without buying at least three stamps, numerous ribbon and a bit of bling. It could have been worse. If I stopped at Micheals, we would have been looking at another $70.00 at least.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to jacquie44

• jacquie44 Said:
OK now I was trying to be good until next week when I get my UE check but I read somewhere and it may have been here that "Tuesday Morning" has scrap stuff, so the curiosity was eating at me (which was all of one day!! LOL) so I went today and I got

Wow!!! Unbelievable savings. I need to shop with you. If I saved that much money all the time, I'd be able to shop everyday.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

• armywife1437 Said:

thanks for the web addy will keep that in mind when I need a free shipping cpn.
I've seen some of the stacks and they are way cute.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to jacquie44

• jacquie44 Said:

omg!!! wow you got some awesome deals over there!! I wish we had a tuesday morning over by me hmm I guess i should look first before i say anything. I'm in mn so maybe I will be lucky since we are a state away LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to DKravec

• dkravec Said:
I don't think I did too much damage today. I only hit two scrapping stores instead of three. I stayed clear of Michaels since that's where I do the most damage. I did that because of my rehab swap, but I can't go off the wagon completly so I only spent $25.00 at my lss and another $65.00 at my local stamping store. My but they have the cutest stamps. I never get out of there without buying at least three stamps, numerous ribbon and a bit of bling. It could have been worse. If I stopped at Micheals, we would have been looking at another $70.00 at least.

girl you crack me up you only trying to be good casue you are in the rehab haha I think you got a problem and need to stay over here with all of us

Page 5 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics