Page 1 of 27 
Username Post: Monthly Card Kit Swap - Looking for members!        (Topic#1488823)
Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

Hi, I'm Michelle and I love to make cards! I also love to get new stuff to play with; especially kits because it's lots of stuff at once! So, I want to host my first swap ever. I want to do it monthly, hopefully we can keep it going forever. I am flexible with the parameters but here is what I am thinking.

It is sooo busy now so this will begin in January. The kits will have to be mailed by Jan. 10. I will pair people up randomly and send out a pm with your partner's address. I'm thinking that there will be a theme for each month's kit. You must post of photo of your kit when you receive it and of course share what you make with us! Our next big holiday is Valentine's day and that is the theme for January's card kit. Each kit should include enough goodies to make 3-4 cards. I'm sure we all have plenty of Valentine's stuff in our stash or if anyone is so inclined you can go out and buy new stuff. I have a ton of stickers that I have never opened but of course fell in in love with and *had* to have. You can include half of a 12 x 12 pp or stickers, or just a few rub-on sentiments, etc.

I think the kits should include some of each:
-cardstock or card base (can be shaped, i.e. heart base)
-ribbon
-stickers
-rub-ons
-brad
-pp
-alphas

Let me know if you have any suggestions and ask me anything you want to...within reason, of course! LOL

I hope this will be fun!

Members:
Otomon - Michelle
Rusha - Jerusha
Vintagegypsy - KellyAnne
jacquie44 - Jacquie
cma2a17 - Christy
1boy1girl - Lulu
momof2lilboys - Tammy
lisaslittlecreations - Lisa
Coffeenow - Robyn
mom2twinsplus1 - Jaime
jaybeemom - Laura
Melissadam - Michelle K
Wiser1 - Deb
njr - Norma
She she - B. Baker
Darleneh710 - Darlene
Kristen

JANUARY 2010
SNOW(including snowmen, snowflakes, etc.) and GLITTER

Michelle K
Laura

Rusha
Marcella

Deb
Christy

Michelle
Bren

I hope I didn't forget anyone but if I did let me know ASAP so I can add you.

FEBRUARY 2010 PARTNERS
Crissi(chrissi2286)
Jerusha(rusha)

Deb(wiser1)
sanura(sanurascraps)

Christy(cma2a17)
Bren(scrapwriter)

Michelle K(melissadam)
Jacquie(jacquie44)

Gramak8e
Jamie(mom2twinsplus1

Let me know if you have any questions. Have your kits in the mail by January 10th. However, Canadian mail seems to be slow, so if you are sending something to or from there, please try to get it out sooner. Have fun! I'm so excited everyone is enjoying this!

Edited by Otomon on 01-27-10 08:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-10-08 05:24 PM
In response to Otomon

Sign me up chickie! I shouldn't since I am already involved in a huge swap, but I really want to, so sign me up!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

Yay! Jerusha you are first! I will try to make sure that whoever gets you to swap with sends it a little early because I know how your mail is. Thanks for playing with me!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-10-08 08:07 PM
In response to Otomon

Yeah, my mail sucks a little bit. Usually takes 2 weeks from the time you go postal. Sorry about that!

vintagegypsy
Diva
vintagegypsy
In response to Rusha

Michelle-
Sign me up, I have never done a kit swap before but I will try it! I will swap with Jerusha to get the ball rolling if you want me to! Rusha, you are all over these forums - I love that you are so involved! KellyAnne

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to vintagegypsy

Yay! And then there were 3! I'll start a list...I'm going to give it some time since people are busy now.

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Otomon

wooohooo sign me up as well, awesome could always use goodies

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to jacquie44

Welcome Jacquie!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Otomon

Sign me up .. maybe this will get me going on my cards for the new year!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to cma2a17

Hi Christy!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Otomon

• Otomon Said:
Welcome Jacquie!

TY darling glad to be here so what do I do next? Is there a list?

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44

• vintagegypsy Said:
Michelle-
Sign me up, I have never done a kit swap before but I will try it! I will swap with Jerusha to get the ball rolling if you want me to! Rusha, you are all over these forums - I love that you are so involved! KellyAnne

I think I am getting that way also, the more I am involved with sopmething the more have to foward to when it is my turn=---LOL

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-15-08 12:06 PM
In response to jacquie44

Bumping up!!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to jacquie44

• jacquie44 Said:
  • Otomon Said:
Welcome Jacquie!

TY darling glad to be here so what do I do next? Is there a list?

I am going to add the list to the first post. I will post your swap buddy and pm their mailing addresses by Jan. 5th. That should give everyone enough time to wind down from the holidays and get excited about a new one!
That reminds me, can you start PMing me your mailing addresses? Thanks!

1boy1girl
Veteran
1boy1girl
In response to Otomon

I would like to sign up too! Sounds like it will be fun.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to 1boy1girl

• 1boy1girl Said:
I would like to sign up too! Sounds like it will be fun.

Great!! What is your name? Welcome!!

1boy1girl
Veteran
1boy1girl
In response to Otomon

My name is Lulu- short for Lourdes.

momof2lilboys
Governor
momof2lilboys
In response to 1boy1girl

Hi Michelle,

I would love to join.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-17-08 08:30 PM
In response to momof2lilboys

I already have part of my Jan kit put together. Have you posted this ont he swap forum Michelle?

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

Welcome Lulu!
Tammy, I'm so glad you joined...I loved the last kit you sent me!
Rusha-I meant to add it to the swap forum but forgot so I will do it now. Thanks!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to Otomon

OK, I'll take the last spot! I'm way too busy, and I dont' knwo how or when or what, but cont me in and I'll come through! PROMISE!!!!
WHAT NEXT?

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to cindy10

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Otomon

Hi Michelle...this sounds great! I would love to join!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to lisaslittlecreations

Hi Lisa! I'm glad you joined!

I want to let you all know that I'm going to leave the swap open until the first week of january since everyone is so busy now--including me! But expect to have your kits ready for mailing around Jan. 10.
I'm thinking about having a monthly winner of a RAK. We can either vote or have a random drawing or I can pick. I promise I will be fair--you can trust me, I'm a lawyer. LOL
Let me know your thoughts chickies!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-21-08 03:33 PM
In response to Otomon

I love that! "You can trust me, I'm a lawyer." Hahahaha! Too funny.

I like the idea of a RAK winner. I am so excited to send my kit! I already have it started. You mentioned a list of things that should be included in each kit. Do we have to send a new package of each thing or can we send little baggies of brads, eyelets, etc. that we have from our stash?

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Rusha

Thanks for asking Jerusha...about if our brads, eyelets, etc have to be new or not...I was wondering the same thing.

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations

In addition to the post above...I have another question about our kits. When we make up the kits are we making up an "instruction" or "how-to" with the supplies? Or is it just pieces, shapes, brads, etc and then we just make the card how we want? I don't want my first kit to go out and it's not right. Thanks in advance.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

We can send little baggies of brads, etc., from our likely ginormous stash. (at least I know mine is.) I was trying to make this kind of laid back but I suppose there should be some guidelines so we all get something of equal value. How about one new package of either stickers, brad, embellies, anything, up to the cost of $3. And, lucky for you Jerusha, US $ is just about equal to Canadian money, so 3 bucks is 3 bucks! LOL After that, everything is from your stash. I have many unopened packages, mostly stickers, that I will send. I would say a whole package of something counts as your new $3 item.
You do not have to include instructions, I think it is way fun to see what someone else comes ups with using stuff they might not ordinarily use.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
I'm so excited for this to start!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Otomon

Thanks Michelle! Sounds like a great idea! $3 is doable! Can't wait to get my kit together! I still have some Christmas wraping to do then I will start on my kits.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-21-08 04:50 PM

That sounds great! I will work on finishing up my kit tonight. YAY!!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Rusha

Sounds good to me! I haven't started my kit yet but I know that I have tons of love/valentine items in my stash.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to cma2a17

I'm so glad that I made almost everybody happy! Cindy had suggested that we send the kits out later than the 10th because of how busy everybody is now. I know personally, that it I can get the kit together and in the mail by the 10th. What do you guys think?
Here are the time frames I had in mind for each monthly swap.
10th of the month - kits go postal
11th-30th - post a pic of the kit you received
30th/31st - newly created cards are to be posted
1st of the following month a name for the RAK will be posted as well as you next partner to swap with.
Make sense? I hope this is fun!

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow
In response to Otomon

Hello Michelle.... My name is Robyn. I saw this post and if there is room I would love to join!!!! I think its great to send your stash to see what others would do with it!!!! Hello to some familiar faces also, Jerusha, Christy!!!!
Hugs my new friends,
Robyn

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-21-08 06:05 PM
In response to coffeenow

Hey Robyn!

Michelle, that sounds good to me.

I just completed my kit and now I am ready for my swappers name! I stuffed that envie FULL of stuff. I might have to upgrade to a bigger envelope!!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Rusha

Hi Robyn...welcome

Michelle...time frame sounds good to me.

Just went to M's and got some stickers for my kit. It gave me a reason to go shopping...lol

momof2lilboys
Governor
momof2lilboys

Hi! JCI
So sorry to be MIA, just so busy busy the past week. I am really looking forward to the swap!!
Have a wonderful Holiday!!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to momof2lilboys

I OWE MICHELLE AN APOLOGY: SHe mentioned above that I thought the due date for Jan. was a little early for me, and that "almost everybody" was happy. Well, I'M HAPPY TOO!
WHY?
I got all my stuff for my Kit today! I LOVE IT!!! Such pretty things! My Partner is getting all new things, except for a partial of a big bottle of pink flowers! THREE DOLLARS? I think I MAY have gone over...by about 3 times!!! Uh-oh...the attorney is gonna get me for breaking the law! I've got HUGE stash, but I'm primarily a scrapbooker who works on larger pages, so alot of my embellishments are too big for cards... but how big do eyelts and brads really get?!?! SO, I'll add some of those too. I beleive I have a bunch of red heart-shaped brads. YAY!! REady for my Partner assignment and getting MY kit too!
Its all good though, becasue I am hosting a swap for which I need 18 FINISHED cards prtty darn soon, and I have exactly 4 done! LOL! Better get my priorities in order!
THanks for Hosting, Michelle! I'm not really a diffiuclt person at all! I was Just a little overwhelmed! Can you please forgive a fellow paper crafter?
Cindy

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to cindy10

Cindy - you never have to apologize for your opinion silly! As for going over the "$3 rule," I'm a criminal defense attorney and I can find 5000 justifications why you did that! I'm sure everyone will be happy with their kits because it's too fun putting one together. If you guys all keep telling me how much you're putting in your kits, I'm going to have to cheat and pick my partner! LOL

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-22-08 01:19 PM
In response to Otomon

LOL! I was just thinking that hahahaha!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Rusha

Started getting goodies togethor for my kit!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Rusha

• Rusha Said:
That sounds great! I will work on finishing up my kit tonight. YAY!!

TEEEEHEEEEE Rusha I am so jealous of you, you always on top of the game and you have lil ones in the house, my lil ones are grown and I still get behind---LOL

This is going to be fun

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-22-08 06:19 PM
In response to jacquie44

Are you kidding me Jacquie?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I feel so out of it and behind ALL THE TIME!

It's worth it though to have those little boys.

However, they are BOTH awake and hubby and I were both planning on going to bed early, if you know what I mean. LOL! Isn't that ALWAYS the way?

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to cma2a17

Oh, Michelle! "Choosing" your own Partner?! I woudl NEVER do that....?!?!?!. Hmmm......

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow
In response to cindy10

This sure sounds like a fun bunch of gals.... I am so excited to be collecting goodies for my kit. I will be watching our delivery tomorrow for special things...(Joanns Employee)....Have a great day, I am off to work and it is snowing AGAIN!!!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-23-08 04:23 AM
In response to coffeenow

I love working in a LSS. So much fun!

I always keep an eye out for fun things!!

vintagegypsy
Diva
vintagegypsy
In response to Rusha

Hello all -
I have a few things for my kit but won't be home until after Christmas to pack it all up. Very excited to do this since it is my first! I promise to send fun stuff! I know this is REALLY NAIVE, but I don't know what a RAK is.....

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

It took me forever to figure out what RAK meant at first--it is a Random Act of Kindness. Really it jut means that your getting something fun just because! Isn't that just wonderful? More stuff!!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Otomon

I am so glad someone asked what RAK meant!!! LOL I didn't know...

I put some more stuff together for my kit...I just don't know if I am putting enough stuff in...

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

I was wondering that myself Lisa. Anyone care to share a list of items from your kit to give the rest of us an idea of enough?

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to cma2a17

Hi everyone! Got my kit ready! Now, WHO TO SEND IT TO? I'm ready! I'm ready!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to cindy10

Hmmm....let's see...I haven't made my kit yet but here's what I will likely do: I am going to use an 8 x 11ish envelope.
4 pieces of cardstock, probably 6 x 12 so it fits or 8x 11 or 1 heart shaped
1 package of stickers
5-6 kinds of ribbon, maybe 1-2 ft long
5 flower embellies
10 brads
10 gems
stamp
10 buttons

That is my approximation.. I hope it helps!
Have a great holiday everyone!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Otomon

Oh, and I found out what a RAK was by googling it!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Otomon

Michelle...thanks that does help. I see you have a stamp on your "list". What about a stamped image or 2 or 3??

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to cma2a17

• cma2a17 Said:
Sounds good to me! I haven't started my kit yet but I know that I have tons of love/valentine items in my stash.

I got some valentines stuff in SS packages this week so I will have fun and an excuse to make over to the LSS for more goodies for my kits and FOR ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Otomon

• Otomon Said:
I'm so glad that I made almost everybody happy! Cindy had suggested that we send the kits out later than the 10th because of how busy everybody is now. I know personally, that it I can get the kit together and in the mail by the 10th. What do you guys think?
Here are the time frames I had in mind for each monthly swap.
10th of the month - kits go postal
11th-30th - post a pic of the kit you received
30th/31st - newly created cards are to be posted
1st of the following month a name for the RAK will be posted as well as you next partner to swap with.
Make sense? I hope this is fun!

This sounds great to me

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Rusha

• Rusha Said:
Are you kidding me Jacquie?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I feel so out of it and behind ALL THE TIME!

It's worth it though to have those little boys.

However, they are BOTH awake and hubby and I were both planning on going to bed early, if you know what I mean. LOL! Isn't that ALWAYS the way?

Oh I know what you mean and then when they are good then that is when u and hubby are exhausted!!!! It's a never ending game, but that is what having a family is all about, enjoy them as much as you can sweets because before you know it they will be grown----SHHHHHHHH!!!! I didn't say that--lol

1boy1girl
Veteran
1boy1girl
In response to jacquie44

I started to put somethings together. Thanks for the list of things Michelle. It does help as to what to send. I just might have to go look for somethings to add. LOL.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

Of course you can send a few stamped images! You can do whatever you want!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to Otomon

Merry Christmas!!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

Merry Christmas!!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Otomon

Merry Christmas

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-26-08 04:55 AM
In response to cma2a17

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Is anyone going boxing day shopping today?

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

We don't have boxing day here, but we do have hoardes of people shopping and I will have no part of it!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-26-08 08:44 AM
In response to Otomon

LOL - oh yeah, I forgot! Do you still have a day off after Christmas?

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

I do but that's because I'm self-employed! It's not a holiday at all here, so most ppl are working. Ick!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Otomon

I've been out and about to walmart this a.m. and got some great prices on the Bath & Body sets and other goodies that i can put in paint cans--teeeheee!!!! then they had 50% off of their christmas flannel sheets got another set for my bed red with polar bears for $9 couldn't pass that up will be heading over to HL and the LSS tomorrow for more good stuff

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to jacquie44

Hope everyone had a great Christmas...I am not shopping today!!! Staying home with the family...playing with all our presents!!!

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow

No shopping for me today.... just work. I tried to go to work and was turned around by the local police. We had a freezing rain storm last night and they shut the town down until the public works dept could get the salt down, then when I did go an hour later it took me 45 minutes to go 10 minutes away.....

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-26-08 07:38 PM
In response to coffeenow

Wow! I am glad you are safe!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to coffeenow

• coffeenow Said:
No shopping for me today.... just work. I tried to go to work and was turned around by the local police. We had a freezing rain storm last night and they shut the town down until the public works dept could get the salt down, then when I did go an hour later it took me 45 minutes to go 10 minutes away.....

Glad to hear that you are safe and off of the roads, how is it there today?

1boy1girl
Veteran
1boy1girl
In response to jacquie44

I can't imagine being so cold. Here it tis chilly but not bad at all. I was finally able to work on putting together my kit. Deciding on what to add. I didn't realize how much valentine things I had from last year that I did not end up using and I still went out and got a few things. Only thing i have to decide is what papers to send out. Hopefully whom ever gets it likes the things i send. Have a great everyone!

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow
In response to 1boy1girl

It has rained here since yesterday evening..... The temp today was about 58 all day so the snow and ice are long gone....

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to coffeenow

The snow and ice are melting here, too. Yay! I have finally started making cards that are not Christmasy! Here is one that I made today:

Giant Flower
By Otomon

Post some of your cards here ladies, so we can all ooh and ahh over them!

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to coffeenow

• coffeenow Said:
It has rained here since yesterday evening..... The temp today was about 58 all day so the snow and ice are long gone....

It's been raining here to!! Thunderstorms even...all the snow is gone and it's about 50. Very strang for this time of year...well for were I live. I am about 20 miles north of Chicago, IL.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

I can see my lawn again! I'm going to the Jets game today and I'm sooo happy it won't be freezing!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-28-08 03:22 PM
In response to Otomon

How was the game Michelle?

It is raining here too. The snow is melting and everything is so slippery!!

I cleaned the kids room this afternoon. What a workout! I am tired now and don't want to do anything this evening but I still need to do laundry. I just can't keep up. I would rather make cards!

jaybeemom
Expert
jaybeemom
In response to Rusha

I would love to join if you are still taking sign ups!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to jaybeemom

Yes, Laura, you're in! Welcome!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-28-08 08:15 PM
In response to cindy10

I am sure you have answered this question already but I am too lazy to search for the answer. LOL!

When do we get our partners? Mail out date is about 2 weeks away but it takes longer for mine so I would like to mail it out this week, if that is possible at all.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

I will post partners on January 1, 2009! If that is too late for you Jerusha, I can be your partner because I have so much stuff to send to you anyway! I never sent your Christmas card or the RAK you won forever ago and I totally owe you! And don't worry, I will not flake on you!!! Promise!!!:)

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Otomon

The game was fun Jerusha! Here's a pic of the stadium-- can't resist using this color feature on my camera:

Giants Stadium
By Otomon

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow
In response to Otomon

Hey Michelle, I was just checking in and noticed that I am not on the list on the first page..... I hope you haven't forgot me:(
Hugs
Robyn

mom2twinsplus1
Guru
mom2twinsplus1
In response to coffeenow

hey michelle, i think i would like to join if its not too late thanks jamie

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-29-08 07:32 AM
In response to mom2twinsplus1

Yes Michelle, I would love to send my kit to you and be your partner. That way I can send it out by Friday so it gets there in time.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

Robyn - I did not forget about you; I just forget to update the first page! If you check now, I promise you will be there!

Welcome Jaime! I'm glad you joined!

Jerusha is going to be my swap partner this time for the reasons I wrote above. All the rest of you will be randomly paired up and I will post partners this Thursday!
If you haven't already, please pm your address to me so I can add it to my list. Also, please let me know if I can send the list to the entire group so we all have each others addresses. (And that way it is less work for me because I don't have to do that every month!)

I'm off to put Jerusha's kit and other stuff together--you're going to LOVE it!!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-29-08 12:22 PM
In response to Otomon

YAY! Exciting. I am sure you will like my kit, it is nice!

Are we getting different partners each month?

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

Yes, new partners each month, new theme each month, new fun stuff every month!!

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to Otomon

JCI--can't wait for the partners to be posted been putting together my goodies

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to jacquie44

Welcome Jaime!!

Michelle I will PM you my addy.

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow

Thanks Michelle!!!! I can't wait to send my kit... it sure was fun getting it together.... not to mention working at J's. My $3 goes alot farther with watching the sales and my employee discount.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to coffeenow

Your partner is going to be very happy Robyn!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Otomon

Off to pm my address cause I don't remember if I sent it or not.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Rusha

Having fun with putting my kit togethor! I found some lovely Prima Marketing pp that I think would be perfect for Valentines/Love in my stash. Has anyone seen the Aurora Collection pps? Anyone agree? disagree?

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-30-08 08:05 PM
In response to cma2a17

I have never seen it. I will have to check it out!

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon
In response to Rusha

Just took a look at the Aurora p Christy and I think they are very pretty and totally work for Valentine's Day.

1boy1girl
Veteran
1boy1girl
In response to Otomon

Just stopped by to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

vintagegypsy
Diva
vintagegypsy
In response to 1boy1girl

Happy New Year to all - I am looking forward to seeing my partner and getting a kit!

mom2twinsplus1
Guru
mom2twinsplus1

me too..

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 12-31-08 05:54 PM
In response to mom2twinsplus1

Happy New Year! I am just sitting at home tonight, hubby has to work so I was thinking of cleaning off my desk. May as well ring in the new year with a clean spot! LOL!

coffeenow
Expert
coffeenow
In response to Rusha

Happy New Year to all!!! Can't wait to get my partner!!!!

Page 1 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics