Page 1 of 201 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and non-active        (Topic#1489149)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Welcome to the new home of The Scrappin' Derelicts.

We are a fun group of women who hit it off right away and have become very close. We truly are a circle of friends. Friends that make each other laugh, give each other ideas and advice... wanted or not..lol We pray for each other and most of all we love each other. This is our very own Sisterhood of Scrappy Sistahs...

This is US:

Scrappin' Derelicts COF
By Guylou

Terri- Mom2AnnieLiam
Tracy- PresentScraps
Brenda- Brenscraps
Dale- Willa
Danni- Skrappy33
Gina- Siameseplease
Guylaine- Guylou

Chat and Scrap Away Ladies!!!

_________________________ ____________________

Dates to remember:

October Birthdays:

Guylou- 13th

October Anniversaries:
NONE

November Birthdays
NONE

November Anniversaries:

John and Tracy Nov. 11th

_________________________ _____________________

Mini Challenge ALert:

1,000 page challenge! The person that makes it first on the top of the 1,000th page of our thread will win a stamp set from CTMH from Bren, a thing of Flowersoft from Gina and a silver Stardust pen, and a roll of ribbon from Tracy...

Come in and chat for your chance to win

_________________________ ____________________

_________________________ ______________________

Sketches:
2009 August Sketch By ScrappinDerelicts

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

LIST OF BELLAS

Gina’s

1. Wreathabella
2. cosmobella
3. daisybella
4. kittycatabella
5. best friends forevah
6. kissy face
7. group hug
8. cuddlycat
9. cupcakeabella
10. daisy vw
11. tinkerbella
12. Tis the season to be jolly
13.merrybella
14.billboardabella
15.frizzybella
16.shopabellas
17.retailafellabella
18.huggybellas
19.little johnny depster
20.super tyler
21.snow fight
22.all punked up and nowhere to go

Danni’s

1. mwahbella
2. glideabella
3. huggybella
4. gardenbella
5. billboardabella
6. flowahbella
7. giftabella w/hat
8. cakeabella
9. bubblebella
10.supertyler
11.feelabella
12.imeldabella
13.wreathabella

Tracy’s

1. Daisybella
2. partygirlabella
you had this one so NM...
4. cupcakeabella
5. jammybella
6. merrybella
7. cosmobella
8. lattebella
9. halobella
10. Bettina buttercup
11. "You're an angel" sentiment
12. "Merry & Bright" sentiment
13. Polly Packages
14. Beatrice Bellbottoms
15. Pia Puddingtop

Brenda’s

1. dentalbella
2. billboardabella
3. causeabella
4. craveabella
5. diplomabella
6. giftabella with hat
7. huggybellas
8. lattebella
9. pmsabella
10.pregabella
11.presentahbella
12.superbella
13.hitchedafellabella

G’s

1. Artistabella

Dale’s

1. Dogwalkabella

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Hooray! A new tread... how exciting!

January 2009 Sketch

2009 January Sketch
By ScrappinDerelicts

February 2009 Sketch

2009 February Sketch
By ScrappinDerelicts

March 2009 Sketch
the swirlydoos sketch By Beggahuna

April 2009 Sketch
2009 April Sketch By ScrappinDerelicts

May 2009 Sketch
2009 May Sketch By ScrappinDerelicts

June 2009 Sketch
2009 June Sketch By ScrappinDerelicts

August 2009 Sketch
2009 August Sketch By ScrappinDerelicts

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Will you post all the Bella stamps in the first post?

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Ok... I am off to bed! TTYT! LUG!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

Night G!! Sorry I missed you.. I was updating the first post.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Let me know if I missed anything girls.

Terri I hope this helps take away one more stress for you girl.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I am off to bed... Night girls!!

LUG!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Hey girls! Tracy, thanks so much for doing this...and no I'm not mad...lol! I'm just glad you decided to do it...I kept forgetting!

Today Liam had a birthday party, he's been really clingy lately, cried at school Thursday and Friday, so, of course, he was upset today too...even though I stayed with him. Once he got used to the situation he was fine, but I just don't know what's going on with him lately.

Anways, hope to be able to get some shopping done tomorrow morning...it will be almost done. So far I've made 4 cards for my Mom...need to do at least 2 more.

I made two sales in my store this weekend...it's a drop in the bucket, but at least people are starting to find it!

I hope you're all well and not too overwhelmed with the pre-holiday/work/family members who won't leave madness.

Try to ci tomorrow! LUG'S!!!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

Good morning ladies!

Terri... WTG on the sales! Starting a business requires a lot of patience (which I have little). I am glad that people are finding your store.

Tracy... Good job on the first post. Is that your dh dressed as Santa?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-15-08 05:15 AM
In response to Guylou

Morning....Seems we moved overnight!LOL Welcome to our new home.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

Good morning, ladies!!! Welcome to our new home, as Dale said.

Bren, send me some baked goodies too, okay? I have the weirdest craving for banana bread right now. It started last night. Bizarre.

Tracy, fun and cute new avi. I would say one thing about the first thread. Technically, we aren't starting over with a new name this time. LOL. Otherwise, it looks good!! Thanks for doing that. You rock.

Terri, for your sales, girl. That's cool! I know that I will mark someone as a fave seller if the transaction works out really well and they have stuff that I really like. I just marked the lady that I won the House Mouse stamp from. Of course, you are already on my list!

G, sounds like you have been way too busy lately. I say that a vaca down south is just what you guys need. Say, somewhere around PA/MD.

Dale, happy Monday! I said it for you!!! I thought I had meetings all day today, but I only have two. I am glad, as that will give me the chance to get some other stuff done so maybe the week after Christmas won't be so hectic.

Talk to you girls later! Adding this topic to my faves now and removing the other thread.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

Oh, Terri, I forgot to mention about Liam and his clinginess. I fully believe that kids pick up on the stress that adults are feeling. I wonder if he is picking up on your stress level, as well as being overwhelmed by all of the holiday activities? Or maybe he's just going through a phase. I hope it ends soon, though. It's got to break your heart to see him crying like that.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Morning ladies, WE HAVE SNOW!!!! The schools have shut down but I gotta haul my big butt to work, as i told hubby, that is why I get paid the BIG BUCKS!!! Not!!!
Anywho........ funny you girls were craving banana bread, cuz I made some yesterday morning.
I didn't end up getting any more baking done cuz the Suvivor Finale was on. At least this year the guy that deserved to win, won!
By the way, I like the new home, nice and comfy, roomy. Just what we all needed!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Brenscraps

Morning girls.... welcome home!!

I took a personal day today to get some stuff around the house. Like clean it for one..lol It is a hot mess.

G, that is my DH being silly..lol I bought him a full santa suit a few years ago. he set up his camera on the tripod a few days ago and took this of him with just the head stuff on. It wanted it for his Flickr and Facebook avi. His screen name on the net is Guppyman... so he is calling that Guppy Claus..lol I am going to have to scrap that pic and name the LO that..lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

be careful driving Bren... and blow that fluffy white goodness over here!! LOL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I posted this in the other thread but it was right before we moved..

I wanted you girls to see how cute this image is once it's stamped. It is amazing how super detailed House Mouse stamps are.

Birthday card for Caden
By PresentScraps

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

please let me know if you are interested in the image. I know Gina already said she was. Just don;t want to be bombarding people's inbox that really don't want images... KWIM?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Was just reading blogs and one of them is a note from her husband that she passed suddenly this weekend. Have you ever visited this blog?
http://stamps4sanity.blogspot.com/ A talented lady.
I would hope that if something ever happened to me, someone in my family would do the same. How very sad.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I saw that on the Splitcoasters Forum.

Yeah I know Bren.,.. How awful if someone just disappeared and we had no idea. You know my DH would tell y'all for sure.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

One of my friends on here ScrappyGramma had heart surgery last Wednesday and there has been no update here on how she is. Have been worried about her! She has most likely commented on something from all of you, she loves the galleries.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I have seen her around yes.

I hope she is doing well. It is hard when you get close to people online and don't have any way to contact them except when they are online... ya know?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

yeah Bren.. you made it to page two.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

just checked and it looks like her little granddaughter left a post on her site that she is still in the hospital but was worried about us worrying about her. Told her to get on and post it!
My family would get on for sure. Most likely my daughter Dani. They have been told if anything ever happened to me to let you guys know. I would hope that she would take my place here!!! She needs to get on and have her own place anyways. She is very talented!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I noticed that too!!!
Aw man Tracy, I need to get moving as it will be slow driving. Even though I highly doubt any patients will show up at 8AM! It is pretty icy out there. C U tonight!!! Enjoy your day.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Ok Bren... be super and extra careful!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

One last thing. You need to go here and leave a comment. (Komment) for a huge blog giveaway.
http://magnoliainspiratio n.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/hap...

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hi, girls. I've got awesome news. Rick just called and he passed his physical agility test with flying colors. In fact, this time, he had time to spare! Woo-hoo! I told him that being sick really made it impossible for him to finish. How can you do a huge cardio test when you have no lung capacity, KWIM? He had to do sit-ups, push-ups, running, and some stuff with a gun.

Bren, be careful out there!!!

Tracy, get that house clean, then come over and clean mine, okay? LOL. I don't know why I am stressing; we don't really have that much to do before the family comes over. Just some light cleaning. So, instead of cleaning, come on over and visit!

DH knows that if anything ever happens to me, he is to call Danni so she can spread the word, like he did after my surgery. In fact, as morbid as it sounds, I am going to make one those estate planner folders where it has the will, your contact list, and all financial info that the spouse would need. I have been meaning to do that for a while but haven't gotten around to it yet. I should make a plan to work on at least part of it each week until it's done. DH and I have talked about all of it, but when you are grieving, that talk often goes out the window. The grieving brain doesn't recall details! I'd also hate for him to have to go looking for account numbers and such.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

BTW, Tracy, that card is darlin'!

Bren, I'm going to leave a get well comment for Scrappy Grandma. She has left me multiple gallery comments. I hope she is okay.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Danni, Oh Danni.... where are ya girl? This new home won't be complete until you make it over.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Hey girls... Taking a break for a sec...

I had a thought, tell me what you girls think.

Since we have done the SS thing twice already.. I thought it would be fun to spice it up and create a challenge of sorts with it. Not one that someone would win... just something to challenge us and make it a little more fun. I thought for our first month at least, we could do a theme.. I was thinking that it could be love/valentine theme..
Since February would be the next month... Just a thought that sounded fun to me.

What are your thoughts?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Off to scrub another toilet and switch the laundry loads.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

I'm back from the dentist & numb-yet hungry-guess I'm outta luck,huh? lol
I'm inspired to scrap since checking out everyone's new work-that's exciting for me,haven't felt like scrappin in what seems forevah!
Bren I hope you made it to work safely & also hope your friend gets out of the hospital soon. Sexy man knows to let you girls know if something ever happens to me too.
I'm making bbq chicken in the oven-starting to smell yummy!!!!!!!
Congrats to Rick on acing his test-we knew he'd do it:)

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Brenda... I hope you made it ok to work! How much snow did you get for the schools to close?

Gina... Got your card today, it is beautiful! Love that stamped image.
I am so happy for your dh! I am sure that this will boost his confidence too. As per coming to PA/ML... I would love that, but it might not be south enough for me taste. I saw this 7 days/6 nights in a 4 star hotel in St. Lucia that interests me a lot. It was only $400 per person.

Tracy... I have a few toilets and laundry loads waiting for you if you want them! LOL!

Danni... where are you?

Dale... Any snow yet?

Terri... Got your card today! Thank you so much! Love the awesome ornament.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Hello Danni!!! I am going to see my dentist in a few minutes. Mine is just for a cleaning though!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Must to go back to work! LUG!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

awww-dentists are so much fun! NOT!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

have a good day G-glad to see you made it through this weekend!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Gina.... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for Rick acing the test... I meant to say that earlier and spaced it... sorry. I am sure he was super stoked.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hi, Danni and G! All this talk of dentists makes me feel like my teeth need cleaned. LOL.

Tracy, I like the challenge idea for SS. However, I don't make hardly any love or valentine pages/cards. In fact, I have too much of that junk as far as embellies and such. I really don't need any more. Not to sound like a fuddy-duddy, just trying to be honest. I do like the idea of challenging a bit, though. Maybe we could do something like having to put a page kit together for your SS, or a card kit or something like that? Then the shopaholics like me can always find stuff for that, plus you could buy stuff for the kit that you know your SS would like/want. However, you'd still know that getting a full kit is what you'd have to do, so it's still a challenge to find the stuff for it. Then we could further that challenge by making the SS actually put the kit together! KWIM? I don't know what I mean, myself. LOL. The challenge idea is cool, though.

Ok, so my irritation factor just went through the roof. I won that item for my DH on ebay on Saturday night. The listing said that if you need it shipped faster than Parcel Post, to please contact the seller. So, right away, I contact him and say that I want it shipped priority and I am willing to pay. I say that I need it here by Christmas. A full day later, on Sunday night, he emails me with an invoice for parcel post shipping, with no notation at all about my email I sent to him. So I emailed him AGAIN on Sunday night and said that I'd like to ship priority. As of five minutes ago, I still have no reply. I understand that people can't check their email every day, but he obviously checked it yesterday, or at least got online to send an invoice. If you have email auctions going off at this time of year, take five extra minutes to check your email before sending an invoice!!! So, his item description also says that you only have three days to pay. I finally sent him payment and told him that I still want it sent Priority Mail and that I'd send him more money for that if he needs it. I also said that if he can't get it to me by Christmas, to please let me know ASAP.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Gina maybe you can print the page and put the paper in Rick's stocking and tell him the story on Christmas but he will at least know it's coming. Is this guy in a different country? If not it seems like you have plenty of time to get it if he ships it in the next few days.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Gina, that is cool if you are not down with the Valentine theme.. I was thinking everyone could use hearts and lace and stuff but I can understand what you are saying. The page kit thing confused the mess outta me though..lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

aweeee check out this ornament... isn't it darlin?
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1160610

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Cute ornament, Tracy!! I love the little rudolph.

My idea for the SS was that each SS would have a deadline. You'd buy stuff for your SS to make a card or LO. Then once all recipients had received their stuff, we could have a challenge to see what people did with the things they received. However, that would be confusing, so to heck with it!!! LOL. Besides, our schedules all seem to be off as far as when we are finding time to scrap.

Terri, I meant to tell you... this is how you know you have too much stuff. Remember how I was asking you about red and black primas for my cousin's gift? So, I am going through my flowers the other day. What do I find but a whole pack of red primas with black scrolls and such on them. DUH!!!! I got them on sale and forgot I had that color. You know you are a shopaholic when...

So, if no one wants to take me up on all of this pp I have to give away, I will do a RAK here on this site.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Gina you can always send me what you don't want... If you find someone in more need then that is fine too. I never turn down free pp though.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I have used quite a few sheets that you sent me last time. As a matter of fact I used it to make one of Grammy's cards and that purple and yellow box.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I just did not want to just in and say me in case one of the other girls wanted it.. because I know you sent me what you did not want last time.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Wow...I just got Christmas in my mailbox!!!
Thank you Gina... I love it all. I can't wait to try these super cute monkey socks!! They were just in time too because a cold front blew in today. It is nippy.

You are so very generous.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

• skrappy33 Said:
awww-dentists are so much fun! NOT!

What!!!! Are you kidding they are loads of fun!!! At least their staff are!!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

So, the snow is not what is bothersome, the ice packed under the snow is the problem. My traction control works, I braked and it wouldn't stop, but I didn't lose control. Went through a red light, but was no cars coming the other way. I was driving slow. But still didn't stop!!!
Anyways, thought I would check in before I head home. love you girls!!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-15-08 04:07 PM

Hello!!! Not a bad day for a Monday.

Gina...WooHoo on Rick passing the test. I'm sure he's on cloud nine! Also...with everything going on the weekend I forgot to thank you for the awesome package that was waiting for me when I got home Saturday night! Thanky, Thanky, Thanky!

Brenda...you better be careful on those icy roads girl. On the other hand, how about blowing a few of those flakes this way.

Tracy...I like your avi. Guppy Santa looks cool!

G...No snow yet...just rain!

Terri...Poor Liam...I know it breaks your heart to see him crying.

Danni...Glad it was you going to the dentist and not me.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

Hi, girls. I'm at the station and it's slow tonight, which is amazing since the paramedic unit has been busy all day. They are on a call now but our poor ambo is not turning a wheel.

So, has everyone gotten their stuff now? Terri, did you get yours? I can't remember. I'll email the image once I am sure everyone got their card and goodies.

Tracy, I will be happy to send this pp to you. It's all different stuff. I might wait until after Christmas, though, to avoid the crowd at the post office.

Bren, that sounds terrible. Don't make me worry for you, girl. They should close your office when it's that icy out.

Well, I may have to work two hours over on Wed. The one doc is waiting to hear back from another one. If he can't meet with her until Wed night, then I will be staying late to take part in the meeting. The good of that is that I can then leave early on Thursday. We'll see.

Ok, someone else needs the computer so I had better pop off. Have a great night, everyone!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

you girls are funny. It is my call if we close the office or not. I figure if I have to get there and my staff all make it OK, (cuz they all want to work) then the pts can too. Really was not a bad day, other than the lab we get dentures from didn't pick up or deliver, and that is our production, we made it through, just made sure we were done by 4. I will have to attempt early again since it is my call again tomorrow.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

We even had extra toothaches to see so was not bad.
Gina woohoo to Rick!!!
Dale, if I send the snow, you get the ice too!
bad thing is, i forgot your cards here so didn't get to the PO today either!!!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

OK, need to fix dinner and want to get my cookies done for the girls. will check in later. Am surprised our internet has been working so well with this weather.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

LMBO!!! this card is hysterical.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1160659

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

Bren am glad you made it home safely!!!!!!!!! Ice is WAAAAAY worse than snow,no doubt!
TErri I forgot to mention that I'm sorry Liam had a rough few days,hopefully it's just a passing phase. Here's a big hug for ya!
Dale glad your day went pretty well.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-15-08 06:06 PM

Hey Danni! DId you have to work today?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

House Mouse~ Peace on Earth
By PresentScraps

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Hi Danni and Dale... are you girls still around?

Terri how are you holding up? Is Liam still upset? Are you still busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin' contest?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

Dale no I didn't work today-was a nice,peaceful day:) And don't work tomorrow am b/c I have a dermatologist appt @ 11-woo hoooooo!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

how was your chicken Danni? Did your mouth get back to normal in time for dinner?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Thanks for faving my card Danni!! I had fun coloring him in and THE hardest time with the design of the card.. had to walk away for a few hours and come back to it.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

Hi Tracy-SUPER card! btw-would love the images u got the other day-didn't look at the mouse one,but loved the lil bunny-would b perfect for boy cards!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

my mouth was fine by then-thank God! was super juicy & yummy-thanks for asking. what did u make?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

bbiab-trying to work on this lo that I'm dying to finish!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Hello ladies!

Just stopping by quickly to say "Hi"!

I am tired so I won't stay! LUG! TTYT!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

we had Whataburger for dinner..lol DH grabbed it on the way home. We were going to go to walk through Bethlehem like we do every year. Tonight was the last night... Butttt Heather was being a selfish jerk so we did not. We explained to her how she was being a jerk and that we would not reward bad behavior. She still has yet to apologize to me. I will have to tell y'all about it alter if I remember.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Night G!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Danni I will send you the bunny soon. If I forget just remind me.

Speaking of... did everyone get the images I scanned in of Bren's? I do not remember hearing if you girls did... except Danni.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

have fun scrapping Danni... I am going to watch my Monday night shows and then go to sleep.

LUG!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-15-08 06:49 PM
In response to Tracy S.

Emma was here and just left. She's just too funny.

Danna...glad you had a peaceful day.

Tracy...I got the images

G...Night!

Brenda....glad you made it home safe.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to WILLA

hopping on for a few. made some more cookies. But i think i am done. I am getting sick. sore throat, achy sick. just don't have time for it right now!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

FUN By Skrappy33

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Night Tracy!
Bren I hope if u get a cold it runs its course quickly-no getting sick for Christmas-u hear!!!!!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I'm gonna head to bed soon myself-see u girls in the am. Sweet dreams!!!!!1

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

night Danni, was good to see you if only for a second!!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-15-08 07:47 PM

Danni...left ya some love!

Brenda...don't go getting sick now!!! TJ is sick tonight with the throwing up stuff...sure hope I don't get that.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Morning ladies!!!
Bren how are the roads this am?
I'm bidding on some copics on ebay-they go off tonight-wish me luck;) Hopefully I remember to come back this evening so I can "shark" em,as Gina would say;) Funny thing that I'm doing it cuz I hated when it happened to me,but that's what makes it fun.
I'm going to the po this afternoon-wish me luck,I'm sure it's gonna be madness!!!!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Good morning!!!

Danni, good luck at the post office. It wasn't too bad last week, but I am sure it will be worse now. And good luck on your ebay auction, too!!! I have to check out your LO a bit later. I want to get some stuff done here at work before my 8:15 meeting.

Bren, I hope the ice has melted and that you are not really getting sick!!!

G and Terri, you need some rest!

Dale, 1 down, 4 to go!

Tracy, your sayings always crack me up. Love what you did with the HM image. Do tell what Heather did that made her such a jerk. I am glad you did not reward her bad behavior.

Ok, time for me to get some work done. I hope everyone has a great day.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

BTW, we had a bit of a downer night. We had a full arrest - 52 years old. Looks like he had a heart attack. He was complaining to his mom that he had indigestion and then he DFO'd. They brought him back in the paramedic unit on the way to the hospital. When we left the hospital, he had a pulse but they were placing him on a ventilator to force his breathing. Even though they worked him a long time, he may not be a vegetable if they got him back fully, because CPR was started almost right away. So, send some prayers up for the guy and his family. By the end of the night, all we heard was that he was still on a vent.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-16-08 05:13 AM

Morning...Happy Tuesday!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Goodmorning ladies!

Another cool day in Toronto! We are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow!

Gina... How sad! I will pray for him!

Danni... Love your new LO! It's been a while. I am glad you are sbing again.

Dale... I am enjoying your blog! I just can't believe that Phillip the third got married. He looks way tooooo young!

Terri... Brace yourself; a storm is coming!

Brenda... I am happy you made it home safe yesterday. Did the snow stay or melted right away?

Tracy... Are you off today?

BTW... I put some pics of my Hair Architect on my blog. You are welcome to have a look when you have a chance.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Guylou

morning ladies. The snow here mostly melted, but we are icy. I am not seeing our schools closed the the majority of the schools in the surrounding areas are closed. I need to get on the website and dbl check it.
Gina, so sad abt your guy last night.
I feel like crud this morn. Took some med last night, but still feel cr@ppy.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

hey Danni, which auction are you bidding on? Is it the 24 sketch markers? Cuz I was bidding on some last night and DO NOT want to bid you up!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

yes it is the 24 count that ends this evening-thanks for looking out for me. stinks that you can't tell who's bidding on the stuff!
G I'm gonna go check out you blog now.
Gina that is sad,keep us updated,k?
Bren sorry too that you're feeling like poo:(

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

are you winning the auction?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Guylous architect is a cutie!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

G- Titi is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! !!!!!!! MEOOOOOW!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

lol Bren-i was thinkin the same:)

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i just checked & yes I'm winning-doesn't mean anything though-still has 8 hours

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

And G's right-Dale's gs looks super young! Wishing them the best of luck!!!! Beans is a tad different,lol. Could put an eye out w/one of those bad boys,lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

K-I'm gonna get a move on-Bren I hope you have a wonderful day & use the mind over matter bit-You ARE NOT getting sick-can't hurt to try:) Be careful driving to work.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

thanks girl, i gotta go myself, gotta get there early to listen to the machine and see who is gonna show up and who is not!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hi, everybody. How was your day?

Danni, I hope you win your auction tonight. That would be cool.

Bren, did you get to come home early?

G, I have to find your blog again. We couldn't get my faves to transfer over when we got this new computer system. Thanks so much for the beautiful card. I got it today and I am way jealous of your bow skills.

Dale, three more to go!

Terri, I hope you are enjoying your day and that it's not crazy busy.

Tracy, we got your card and my gift today. Thanks so much, girl!!! Rick said, "what's that for" and I said, "because she loves me."

We are going out to dinner tonight for two reasons: 1) to celebrate DH's new job. He officially started last Thursday and 2) because the restaurant is having a fundraiser for our firehouse tonight. Then we are going to pick up the gift card for the girl at work (everyone at work pitched in and I agreed to go get it) and maybe walk around the mall a bit.

Have a great night, everybody!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Hi girls...just ci real quick. Just finished making sugar cookies with Liam, then off to a meeting tonight at school. It's our last one of the year so it's supposed to be quick and then a little party afterwards. Tomorrow gotta have a meeting with my neighbor/boss...this is looking hopeful...so wish us luck and good wishes that the company takes off...if the company takes off, then I have a good chance of having the perfect, at home job. Speaking of which, I had another sale today...I'm on a roll...lol!!! Thursday is a duty day at Liam's school and Friday is his Christmas party. I'll be soooo glad when Friday hits, then all this school stuff will be over for a few weeks. Liam cried again today...all the way to school...so that's a really fantastic way to start off the day (tic)!!!!! Tomorrow one of the Mom's I know is on duty, so hopefully he'll be ok. Anyways, just wanted to pop in quickly...GIna...fantastic news about Rick and his physical!!!! Looks like all kinds of great things are happening for him!

Miss all of you guys...can't wait until I can just spend my time here and scrapping for me...it seems a long way off!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Gina what is DFO?

and glad you got it. I bought that stuff before I heard that you had wayyyyyy to many... sorry girl. You can give it away if you would like.. It won't hurt my feelings.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-16-08 03:17 PM

Howdy!

Tracy...got your package today. Love the ornament!
Thanky, Thanky, Thanky!!!!

Gina...You must have been busy at work today. I missed all your random updates.

G...Sounds like I need to get over to your blog and check out this hair architect. Think of me while it's snowing!

Terri...I'm happy for you and for your being able to work from home. Will be praying for litle Liam.

Danni...Believe it or not...the youngest Phillip is eighteen...looks like he's sixteen.

Brenda...so did you have an easy day with lots of cancellations?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

Bren.. I hope you got to work safely and not to many called in on ya. I know you have enough to do.

Dale, I am glad you liked it. I have to go check out your blog.

G, I need to go check out this hottie they speak of.

Terri, how very awesome that you will probably be able to work from home like you wanted to. I am so excited for you... and the fact that you are starting to get orders regularly. You go girl.

Danni, I need to go check out your LO!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 12-16-08 03:43 PM
In response to Tracy S.

Hey Tracy...I check your blog regularly....just haven't figured out how to comment.

Page 1 of 201 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics