Page 2 of 339 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I am sure it was a mistake and I'll just have them put it back into my account...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Good Luck with your MacGyvering Viv!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I didn't get a nap taken. I couldn't sleep even though I am so tired.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yeah, no tax on a gift card.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

Yvonne, I am worried about you. First the eye thingy and then the tiredness... aren't you worried at all?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:

Yvonne, I am worried about you. First the eye thingy and then the tiredness... aren't you worried at all?

I agree... You really should call your doctor.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
I am sure it was a mistake and I'll just have them put it back into my account...

I'm sure they will, they seem so nice at that store.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to scrap4brains

I'm not worried about it. I was just pondering the situation before I brought it up with them.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hope you're feeling ok Yvonne.

Leesa - you sound a lot better.

I think Viv is happiest when she has a project!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

What's the name of that store?

Has anyone else started on this month's challenge? I have the stuff if that's a start. Technically I used acrylic butterflies on my last page.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

The name of the LSS is Scrapbook Haven.
I did this month's challenge. It was "The Beauty of Peace and Quiet" that I posted last week sometime.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Good morning all. Just finished brekkie and now need to get into housework.

ACU, gosh you guys have been chatting all the time I've been sleeping by the looks of all the posts.

Shannon, glad Danny went ok, do you think he'll be ok now - apart from the stripping I mean?

Yvonne - if your having trouble with your eyes the worst thing you can do is be on the computer, I would suggest you turn it off until all the symptoms have eased. I know when I used to suffer Vertigo the computer did really weird things in my eyes, so I had to get off it.

I absolutely love rice, especially fried rice, but DH hates normal rice and just won't touch it, but he will have a small amount of fried rice.

Its a bit cooler here today which is nice, it was way too hot yesterday, and because we really hadn't started summer yet, it hit us pretty hard especially when we were walking.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I actually thought I would start some scrapping for first time in a few weeks last night because no-one was online. I'd planned to do a Xmas page but could not find the pics anywhere and then the darn flying ants were coming in and dive bombing me so I went to bed....sooo still no scrapping done.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Marlene I got Plantain Cart with the Cricut. But yes your right I do need to look at another alpha cart, but I just love all those little animals so much.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I've not started the challenge yet, just haven't had an opportunity to scrap. I will do it over the holiday period though even if it means posting it in January, it will be done.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Hey Lesley! Did you have a good night of sleep?

I haven't started this month's challenge yet either. I do have an acrylic album that I wanted to use just for this challenge.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Can I use rub-ons on the acrylic album? Like directly on it? Would it also show through on the other side?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
I actually thought I would start some scrapping for first time in a few weeks last night because no-one was online. I'd planned to do a Xmas page but could not find the pics anywhere and then the darn flying ants were coming in and dive bombing me so I went to bed....sooo still no scrapping done.

YUCK!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:

YUCK!!!

Yeah, that is nasty!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Yea had a good sleep but for some reason I feel really tired, think its all the Xmas preparations building up and the sudden heat that we are having, its hot again today.

Have to go vacuum all those darn flying ants up, no kidding there are thousands of them lying around on the carpet. They come in through the down lights in the ceiling because we have screens on all the windows and doors. Then because its hot again today they will probably return tonight. Erin will really love that, she comes back today and has never experienced them as she has never actually lived here and this is the first time she has visited in summer.

They go down the front of your top and up your trouser legs, yes they are really yucky even though they don't hurt you.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

How you been Shannon, still at work, do you have an extended break over Xmas?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Yea had a good sleep but for some reason I feel really tired, think its all the Xmas preparations building up and the sudden heat that we are having, its hot again today.

Have to go vacuum all those darn flying ants up, no kidding there are thousands of them lying around on the carpet. They come in through the down lights in the ceiling because we have screens on all the windows and doors. Then because its hot again today they will probably return tonight. Erin will really love that, she comes back today and has never experienced them as she has never actually lived here and this is the first time she has visited in summer.

They go down the front of your top and up your trouser legs, yes they are really yucky even though they don't hurt you.

Thanks for the description - I can almost feel them!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Mmmmm thought I would share that around Shannon, don't itch too much...lol..

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
How you been Shannon, still at work, do you have an extended break over Xmas?

Thanks for asking! I am at work. I have to work tomorrow but we are closing early. I have the 24th, 25th and 26th off. Abby's birthday is the 24th. We will go get our picture taken together and then we go to the same fancy restaurant together where she gets a free meal. We both usually get the London Broil. I can't wait! I can't believe I'll have a 15 year old...
Geez, now I am just rambling! I hope you are doing ok Lesley. You have so many ups and downs going on all at the same time. It's got to be hard to keep it together sometimes. I have been thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts. I am so happy that you got the baby news though - you must be on cloud nine about that!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

Ugggh! The only thing that keeps me from scratching is the fact that I know they would be FROZEN if they were here!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

hahaha

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Isn't it crazy that we are already on page 7?!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
Hope you're feeling ok Yvonne.

Leesa - you sound a lot better.

I think Viv is happiest when she has a project!

I am. Right now my project just got shifted from making recipe pages to finding a rolling kitchen island for my mother.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Shannon, I think if they were there they would be tucked away in little eggs or whether they originate from....I wish

Yep, the baby news has helped us both in trying to forget things, but then when dh's family carry on like they did yesterday I find it really hard to keep going...I don't like to go on about things that are wrong with me on here, but I had a call from one of his ******** sisters yesterday, they are absolute control freaks....they have agreed to allow (get that allow!!) Erin & Jarrod to go to dinner on Boxing Day night but still say Katie and Jeremy can't go....I was furious and we headed off on our walk.

Well it was so hot and that just topped of my anger and I had a bad panic attack, couldn't breathe and thank god DH was with me other wise I wouldn't have made it home, was ok in a very short period of time, I just breathe into a paper bag and drink some water and I'm then ok, just mad.'

I don't think it would have go to me so much if it wasn't for the fact that I feel like saying 'our family is so important because who knows whether dh will be with us all for another Xmas because of Erin living over there and his illness. But of course, I'm not allowed to say anything, you ladies are the only ones I've mentioned it to and thank goodness I had you to do that because don't know how I would have coped keeping it totally to myself.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Viv if you get one make sure the wheels lock in case she leans against it and pushes it causing a fall, older people fall so easily. I'm sure you would have thought of that anyway, but just thought I would mention it.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

On a brighter note...THE BUGS ARE GONE.. all vacuumed up now, until the next hot night anyway

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Just got an email from Oh My Crafts...4 Cricut carts for $99 less a disc on top of that...tempting, glad I've still got Xmas shopping I must do or I would probably blow it on 4.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Shannon, don't worry about rambling...I'm the Queen of it I think, I have a reputation for rambling...dh is always saying, 'get to the point'

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

Lesley (and everyone else) it certainly has been nice chatting today. Time to go home now... I get to go finish my scrapbook lo! WOO HOO! Be back in the morning. Take care.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Good night, Shannon.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Lesley- NEVER feel guilty or bad talking to us about things. That is what we are here for. I can't believe your SIL said that to you. I wouldn't go either. What a peach. I'm so sorry that you are going through this with your DH, but its best not to tell the girls until you know for sure what is going on. When is his appointment?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Viv if you get one make sure the wheels lock in case she leans against it and pushes it causing a fall, older people fall so easily. I'm sure you would have thought of that anyway, but just thought I would mention it.

Very good point! I'll be back out tomorrow looking for one!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Thanks Leesa, and no I wouldn't tell them at this point in time even if dh said to. Appointment is on the 16th Jan.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Bye Shannon

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Leesa, got your card!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oh, I love your return address label. Too cute!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Thanks, Viv!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Can I use rub-ons on the acrylic album? Like directly on it? Would it also show through on the other side?

Yes you can use rubons right on the album, they should stick and yes they will show through.

I peel the plastic off of each page and wash them in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before doing anything, I was told it will help things adhere in case there is something on them.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I am feeling yucky. I really think I am getting sick. I feel like ********, so does Brittni, she is very tired and her whole body aches. She is in the shower and then she is going to drink some warm theraflu and lay down and watch Shrek the Halls Christmas show.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

My eyes are still a little off but it is definitely better. It has been snowing here since about 3 pm.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Doug had me email the company I ordered my camera from and see if it had been shipped yet as they posted on the order confirmation email that they would send an email when it was shipped so we could track it. We never got one, so I emailed them this morning, they emailed back and it will be here tomorrow. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! I can not wait, I am so excited.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- Seriously, you should go talk to your doctor.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Doug had me email the company I ordered my camera from and see if it had been shipped yet as they posted on the order confirmation email that they would send an email when it was shipped so we could track it. We never got one, so I emailed them this morning, they emailed back and it will be here tomorrow. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! I can not wait, I am so excited.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Carrie, got your card. Gorgeous!! Love how you did the envelope, too.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Hey Lesley! Did you have a good night of sleep?

I haven't started this month's challenge yet either. I do have an acrylic album that I wanted to use just for this challenge.

I did the challenge for this month.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

Great news about your camera Yvonne, hope your feeling a little better.

I'm off to the supermarket and post office.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• Vivian loves BLING Said:

********! That was quick! I wonder what took the bling so long to get there, but my card got there that fast. Hmmm.

Well, here I am on the new thread. My first word is a bleeped word. Excellent.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm up way too late. That't the problem with having a nap when the kids do. I sometimes am able to stay up late and not feel tired.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Well, I'm sick. I have that nasty feeling in my throat, my nose is stuffed and worst of all, I can't taste anything. That's always the first thing to go on me when I am sick, my sense of taste. It takes FOREVER to come back, too.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm all signed up for my classes! I registered on December 1, but I just paid my tuition tonight. I ordered my books this morning. Honestly, I have always hated school. If it wasn't for my mom dragging me to UNLV after I graduated from high school, I woulnd't have gone to college. Thank God she did what she did.

Anyway, I'm actually excited about getting back to school. It feels different this time. Before when I was working on my Masters in School Counseling, I was working full time teaching PE, then going to school at night. That sucked. But what sucks even more is that I never got to finish that degree because I moved to CA with that love handle having, Effexor popping, mother ******** coward I am still married to. (Can you tell I had a fight with him tonight? I won.)

But I just feel like I am starting out so fresh. I'll get my Masters, save my money, but a home for me and my boys, start working again, and just get back into LIFE.

By the way, I think I'm getting ready to meet the other EHG soon. Not sure when, but I'll keep you posted. He seems really nice.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Yvonne,

Did your eyes ever clear up? Did you call your doctor?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Lesley,

I'm so sorry your in-laws are causing so much hassle right now. It just makes one stop and wonder, what the hell is the big deal? Who cares if more people come...the more the merrier I always say. Their loss.

I'm glad your DH was with you when you were out on your walk. I have never had a panic attack, but I have seen whats-his-face have them, and it must be so scary. I'm glad you're alright.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Good night Lovelies. Chat tomorrow.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

Hi Carrie, I was going to check back in this arvo and did more housework instead then read for a while. First time I've tried to sit and relax by reading in a long while, been reading since we had dinner really.

Carrie , you are sounding really positive about things, thats great, go enjoy your schooling you won't regret it, just show him what your capable of and what you gave up.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Don't know if this link is any good to anyone, or whether you may all have it anyway

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14897...

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Its Christmas Eve,,,,,and all is quiet

Edited by slywalker on 12-23-08 05:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Good morning. I am at work, being held against my will. I have way too much to do to be here! Although in this economy, I am very glad to have a decent job. More $$$ less hours would be nice, but.....

Carrie - glad you are looking forward.

Lesley - I firmly believe if someone really cares about you they will never make you choose them over anyone/anything else. I guess that goes to the old corny "if you love some one, let them go".

Yvonne - can't wait to see some new photos. I received a card from you as well. Thanks.

Leesa - I got your card and it's so cute. I'm going to have to make some labels like yours, they're adorable.

Viv - how's the cart search?

If you haven't been able to tell, I have been having an awful time getting in the spirit this year and all of your cards have helped a bunch. Thanks.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Good morning! You know what is funny, Marlene, more people are commenting on our return labels than our card.

Carrie~ I'm sorry that you are sick. Not a fun time of year for that. Although, it is great to hear about you going back to school. It is nice to hear you being so excited about it!

Lesley~ Have you opened your gift yet?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • Vivian loves BLING Said:

********! That was quick! I wonder what took the bling so long to get there, but my card got there that fast. Hmmm.

Well, here I am on the new thread. My first word is a bleeped word. Excellent.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Good morning, everyone.

I need to stay off line the little bit I'm home today and work on the recipe pages.

Dh and I will hunt some more for the cart for my mother from my brother. So he gets the credit. If we don't find one today, I'll place an order online for a direct delivery to my mother's. It will be late but she'll get it.

Lessa, so funny about your return label but that's what you get for using something that cute!

Lesley, how are you doing today?

Yvonne, how about you?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Leesa the card is adorable, too. Noah is such a cutie!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Hey Viv!

Marlene- People have said that they think the card is cute too, but we have gotten so many comments on the return label. That was cute too. haha I'm not shy about saying it!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Carrie~ Your card is adorable! I love your smokin hot hair too!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm using my Wishblade ! Why did I put that off?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Don't you just love your Wishblade , Viv?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Mornin' everyone! Well I got another lo finished. And thanks to Yvonne, this one also has transparencies on it!

Potato Play By Mrsmiller

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Don't you just love your Wishblade , Viv?

I do and don't use it enough. I'm not happy with the way I've got it set up and have to move my laptop to use. But the more I use it, the better I'll get that worked out. So much easier than die cutting letters.

I use my papers in it already Xyron ed so all I have to do is lift it off and apply.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Mornin' everyone! Well I got another lo finished. And thanks to Yvonne, this one also has transparencies on it!

Potato Play By Mrsmiller

I'm sure there's a very good explanation. Great fun page! Love how you painted over the journaling. Wanna explain that part?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Oh Viv, it is so easy! Print your journaling, title, whatever on a transparency sheet and then paint behind it. I use a q-tip.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Carrie~ Your card is adorable! I love your smokin hot hair too!!!

Good morning!

Thanks Leesa! I love my new hair. I'm having so much fun with it.

I can't wait to see your return address label!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

Potato Play By Mrsmiller

Very cute Shannon. I really love how you painted over the journaling. I would leave this as is. And I really love your title letters.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm off to make breakfast for the munchkins. I'll be back later.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

Potato Play By Mrsmiller

Love the papers you used and that you put white on top. The journaling looks great and I like how you admit there's really no explanation. Great foresight to take the photo in the first place. I wouldn't change a thing on this.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Oh Viv, it is so easy! Print your journaling, title, whatever on a transparency sheet and then paint behind it. I use a q-tip.

Is the transparency attached with the brads on the bottom corners of the photo?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Nope, the transparency is attached with clear mounting squares under the paint.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Soooooo.... what are everyone's plans for the day/evening?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Right now I'm just getting through work. This evening I'm going to wrap presents and don't know if I'll do anything else.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Right now I'm just getting through work. This evening I'm going to wrap presents and don't know if I'll do anything else.

Marlene, you and I are doing the exact same thing. The lack of motivation is KILLING me!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

C a n t h i s d a y g o a n y s l o w e r . . ?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Well I just got handed a bunch of stuff to do so I probably won't be around much.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

I'll miss you...

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

Potato Play By Mrsmiller

This layout is awesome! Quite possibly one of my favorites of yours. I love the colors and your tecniques. The painting behind the transparency is awesome and it was a great idea to take a picture of the potato heads. I wouldn't change anything.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

Noah and I just woke up from a nap. I'm not feeling too good today. When Matt gets home I am going to go shopping. I still havent' bought Matt anything for Christmas. I'm a bad wife. I guess I have a good excuse though, I've been sick for over a month already. Tonight we are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning some more and wrapping gifts.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

The munchkins are fed, bathed and playing around the house. I really need to pack up this office, but I have no motivation to do it.

Once the boys are with he-who-shall-not-be-named , I am going to run a TON of errands, and then wrap the rest of the presents. Not many to wrap, just the Wii and accessories to go with it. Although, I do have to re-wrap one of Drew's presents. It has to be from Santa instead of from me.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Don't feel bad Leesa. I haven't bought anything for Derald, either.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

OK, I'm off to see what I can get done in the kitchen. Be back later.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Noah and I just woke up from a nap. I'm not feeling too good today. When Matt gets home I am going to go shopping. I still havent' bought Matt anything for Christmas. I'm a bad wife. I guess I have a good excuse though, I've been sick for over a month already. Tonight we are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning some more and wrapping gifts.

Leesa, the comment that you on my Potato Play lo was so nice. Thank you!
Is the weather crappy your way? It is horrible here! Be careful going out.
Why are you feeling sick today? Has your medication not kicked in yet?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

Hi Carrie! Bye Carrie!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Don't feel bad Leesa. I haven't bought anything for Derald, either.

Dude, you are high-larry-us!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Leesa, the comment that you on my Potato Play lo was so nice. Thank you!
Is the weather crappy your way? It is horrible here! Be careful going out.
Why are you feeling sick today? Has your medication not kicked in yet?

Your welcome! I really like that layout!

Yeah, the weather here stinks and it has been snowing, I swear, for days. It keeps piling up. I sure am sick of it. I'll be driving a Jeep when I go out shopping.

I took the medicine this morning, so I'm not sure what's going on...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Jeeps are AWESOME in this weather! I wish it would get better though. If we can't go out for Abby's birthday tomorrow, I will be sad because it will upset her. We have BIG plans...

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

What are those BIG plans?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Oh, on each of my kid's birthdays, I take them to get their picture taken, let them pick out something at the mall and then take them to their favorite restaurant. Abby loves Weber's (it's a steak place) and they have free meals on your birthday. My dad used to take her but now I do. It is sort of an expensive place and a free meal is a real treat! Then my mom is making her a huge frosted brownie which is what she asked for. I can't wait to give her the Ipod we got her! It is a product red item (like my Christmas cards) and I could only get it directly from Apple. She has been saving up for it and watching for the red one in stores but they aren't allowed to carry it. I love her birthday!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

That sounds like so much fun, Shannon!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Thanks, just hope we can do it... Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Page 2 of 339 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics