Page 3 of 339 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Jason just called me to let me know that I got a package from my Shecret Shanta! WOO HOO!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Yay!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

But the mail lady isn't gettin' squat for Christmas - she left it in a snowbank by the barn! Jason said he got to it pretty quick though and brushed all of the snow off it. Can't believe she couldn't walk 20 more feet to the front door. Lazy arse!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Wow... isn't that just asesome?!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Ok everybody. I am going home. I am saddened to have to leave you all but I will be back Saturday. I hope my SS person loves her stuff and I am excited to open mine (on Christmas Leesa, don't worry!).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright.
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child.
Holy infant so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Sleep in heavenly peace.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR GOODIES FROM THE SWAP!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Have a very Merry Christmas, Shannon! We'll miss you!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Merry Christmas Shannon. I hope you enjoy the birtday bash. I went to a shower at Weber's last spring.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to scrap4brains

Hey Marlene! How are you doing today?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

This is our forcast for tomorrow: Just awesome, eh?

Wednesday
Snow...a chance of freezing rain and sleet early in the morning...then rain...snow and freezing rain with possible sleet. Snow and sleet accumulation around an inch. Ice accumulation around one tenth of an inch. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Have you gone yet Shannon? probably, but if not, have a wonderfully happy Christmas.

Absolutely love the LO, the paint on transparency idea is great as I print on Transparencies a lot, this is a really good idea. Those Potato Heads brought back many memories, my girls used to have them and I can remember having more fun with them than the girls I think, they are really cool little thingies I think.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Hey Lesley! Have you opened your Secret Santa gift yet? If or when you do, please take a picture of it! We all want to see!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Good Morning to everyone.....

Leesa does that make everyone having received their Secret Santa presents now, or is Carrie still waiting? And have you heard from Rachel, Pam and Tesa whether they got theirs?

No, I haven't opened mine yet, we open our presents after breakfast Christmas Day, we have a very set routine.

I put heaps of presents on top of it so I wasn't tempted, I am now mind you, don't know if I'll get through the day, dh will nag if I give in and open today. Of course my reason could be that you open yours in the U.S on Christmas Eve so I am opening with you couldn't I? .... then again your Christmas Eve isn't for a few hours away so that won't help....lol...

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

How about you Leesa, opened yours yet?

Sorry the meds haven't kicked in and you are still feeling yucky. Do you have any ideas what you are getting Matt? My dh went with me to get his, nothing he needs and can't see the point in not getting him what he wants because he always gets me what I want....I did go and get some little things he doesn't know about

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Carrie hasn't received her's yet, I'm not sure of Rachel or Tesa. Pam didn't do the swap. Maybe I should PM Tesa and Rachel. Hmmm...

No, I haven't opened mine yet. I'm waiting until Christmas morning aswell.

I'm not sure what I'm getting Matt. I haven't gotten him anything yet. I'm hoping to go out tomorrow if the weather holds up.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Marlene, whats up? Hope you are feeling more in the mood now the wrapping presents has started, don't like to hear your not feeling 'up and at it' cause you always pick us up, here's a bit of bounce for you

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Carrie, can't wait to see pic of your 'new' hair

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Leesa that forecast sounds dreadful, as much as I love the thought of snow, I don't think I would like to have it to the extremes you have just mentioned in your post....gosh, pretty bad.

I actually think I've worked out whose Rachel is so no worries about hers getting there I wouldn't think, but I worry about Carrie.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I'm about to head off to have a shower, been sitting around in my dressing gown which I hate doing but with Erin heading off to Hobart so early I didn't want to be in the shower when they went. Then my girlfriend rang me so now I need to go shower because I have my Xmas potatoes being delivered this morning and would hate not to be dressed when they arrived.

We have a special potato which is only grown in Southern Tasmania, called 'pink eyes' they grow in sandy soil and are really yellow and waxy, everyone has them for Xmas lunch and if you are lucky enought to know someone that grows them they will pull them and deliver on the day, thats what I'm waiting on. You don't peel them yo scrape them as they hardly have a skin so it takes a little longer to do and you always get them done then put them in water till tomorrow ready to cook.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Lesley, those potatoes sound very interesting. You should take a picture before you start with them and then a picture of the dish once its cooked.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Hi, I'm here for a minute. I'm trying to finish a mini book and everything has been delayed all through the project. I ran out of photo paper, then one of my printer cartridges dried up. Now everything is printed and ready to go so I can finish in the a.m.

My sister and her husband (who the book is for) won't be coming this year. I'm going to end up having to drive my mom downstate (5 hrs) so she can fly south for a couple months. I really don't want to leave home this time of year - it's the only time I get a bunch of time off - and I like to stay home and scrap. But it looks kind of selfish that I happily made the drive last month to meet scrappy friends but don't want to take my mom. The weather was better, you never know what's going to happen this time of year.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Rachel pm'd me that she got her Secret Santa.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Yep ok, they are funny things they have pink eyes in them, in other words pink spots, thats how they get their name.

You just serve them with melted butter and mint leaves with them.

I'm having a very strange down sort of Christmas Eve so going to head off down the street and grab a coffee with someone.

Erin has taken off to Hobart again and dh is going to golf (strange that but selfish I think), but don't like to say anything in case he is feeling worried because he is one of those men who don't show their feelings, he just get grumpy if something is worrying him...so thats just leaving me to prepare the food and I just feel like some company, this is when I miss work and my friends in Hobart.

Will pop in occasionally as the day goes by.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Carrie, can't wait to see pic of your 'new' hair

Thanks Lesley! I just got your card today. Thank you so very much for the heartfelt message.

PACKAGE UPDATE: No package for me today. My Secret Santa is waiting until the last minute to get it to me so I don't open it, eh? Naughty Sana!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Leesa that forecast sounds dreadful, as much as I love the thought of snow, I don't think I would like to have it to the extremes you have just mentioned in your post....gosh, pretty bad.

I actually think I've worked out whose Rachel is so no worries about hers getting there I wouldn't think, but I worry about Carrie.

And just WHY are you worried about mine, Lesley? Is it, YOU, perhaps?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Yep ok, they are funny things they have pink eyes in them, in other words pink spots, thats how they get their name.

I'm having a very strange down sort of Christmas Eve so going to head off down the street and grab a coffee with someone.

Erin has taken off to Hobart again and dh is going to golf (strange that but selfish I think), but don't like to say anything in case he is feeling worried because he is one of those men who don't show their feelings, he just get grumpy if something is worrying him...so thats just leaving me to prepare the food and I just feel like some company, this is when I miss work and my friends in Hobart.

Kind of like our black eyed peas? The actual pea, not the group.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Well, my errands have been run, and now I need to finish wrapping presents before the boys get home. I've already opened my stocking stuffer candy and have eaten one whole bag of Butterfinger Jingles. I have no idea why I'm eating them when I can't even taste them. ********.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'll check back later.

Secret Santa for Carrie
New Kid On the Block
Secret Santa for Carrie
In response to Meak72

Oh Carrie! I mailed your package this past Wednesday priority mail. I don't know why it isn't there yet. It really should be. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Secret Santa for Carrie

Hey guys. Noah is finally in bed and DH is home for the next 12 days!!! I am soooo happy!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• Secret Santa for Carrie Said:
Oh Carrie! I mailed your package this past Wednesday priority mail. I don't know why it isn't there yet. It really should be. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Let's all hope that it does get there tomorrow!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I'm here for a minute. I'm trying to finish a mini book and everything has been delayed all through the project. I ran out of photo paper, then one of my printer cartridges dried up. Now everything is printed and ready to go so I can finish in the a.m.

My sister and her husband (who the book is for) won't be coming this year. I'm going to end up having to drive my mom downstate (5 hrs) so she can fly south for a couple months. I really don't want to leave home this time of year - it's the only time I get a bunch of time off - and I like to stay home and scrap. But it looks kind of selfish that I happily made the drive last month to meet scrappy friends but don't want to take my mom. The weather was better, you never know what's going to happen this time of year.

I'll be excited to see your album. I really want to make a mini album, but I'm scared to. haha

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Rachel pm'd me that she got her Secret Santa.

Thanks for the update!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

I *love* potatoes! Do you think you'll be able to scrap at all since everyone is gone?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Yes.... I'm thread jacking!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Well, my errands have been run, and now I need to finish wrapping presents before the boys get home. I've already opened my stocking stuffer candy and have eaten one whole bag of Butterfinger Jingles. I have no idea why I'm eating them when I can't even taste them. ********.

Put the candy down and walk away!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Mmmm... I'm eating a fudge sickle. Is that how you spell it?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Yes, walk away from the candy.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Hey Marlene!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Hey Marlene!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Well, sb.com likes you so much that it posted double.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

No worries Santa! I still love ya!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Hey guys. Noah is finally in bed and DH is home for the next 12 days!!! I am soooo happy!

WOOT!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

My little ones are in bed, and I'm not tired yet. I thought for sure I would be, but not quite.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

My dad has his computer guy coming to his house on Saturday, so I have to have my computer over there for him to hook up. They have some kind of wacky connection over there, so I will be off line beginning Saturday morning, and I have no idea when I will be back on.

Monday is moving day. After that, I'll be busy setting our room up for when the boys come home. It's going to take a while to adjust, but we will be fine, I'm sure.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

And I'm talking to myself.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I am just laughing so hard at myself right now! I am down to my last pair of underwear, so I am doing laundry right now at 10 o'clock at night. I have no idea why that is funny. I must be punchy. It's too early to be punchy. Maybe I'm more tired that I thought?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I wish I could catch you all online more often. It's a pisser talking to myself all the time.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

The weather man said we have a strong chance of snow for Christmas day. That is so exciting!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

hi carrie

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I'm just walking around in the dark right now. Sorry I missed you Carrie.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hi, Yvonne.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Carrie, I'm not seeing the snow and exciting thing right now. It has been snowing everyday here for a month.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hello Marlene I am heading to bed

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

It is really snowing here and blowing very hard. I have to go shopping tomorrow, I hope it isn't too bad out.

I am feeling better, I have no clue what happened with my eyes, but I made an appointment at the eye dr for Jan. 12.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • slywalker Said:

And just WHY are you worried about mine, Lesley? Is it, YOU, perhaps?

Nooooo sorry !!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • slywalker Said:

I'm not sure abut that Carrie, what are 'black eyed peas' other than the group which I happen to love...I took a pic before I cooked them so you wil see what a strange looking potato they are.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

I'll be excited to see your album. I really want to make a mini album, but I'm scared to. haha

Don't be scared to Leesa, they are so easy as there is so little space t work with, I have literally made dozens, used to always be doing them for friends to give as gifts until it got to the point I never had time for any scrapping for myself so I don't do them now.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well just jumped on the computer before heading off to bed.

Had a very bus day today, but as I was by myself I thought I may as well get everything done and save myself working so hard tomorrow. All the vegies are done and under water waiting to be cooked, made my trifle yum couldn't help cleaning out the bowl and spoon with that one, even got all the salad things prepared ready to throw together for dinner tomorrow night...and, the table is set ready for Xmas lunch tomorrow.

Pressies are all wrapped and under the tree.

Katie and Jeremy cam up for dinner tonight and we had crayfish (of course), dh always gets some out when the boys are coming as they love it, and a beautiful salad.

Erin & Jarrod brought some Candy Bark with them, boy is that nice, everyone has gone to bed and I've already had a couple more pieces since they went, can't have anymore because they will be able to see I've been a little piggy.

We girls watched 'Carols by Candlelight' televised from Melbourne, Victoria tonight, we watch by candle's as well. The boys sat in the other room having a few drinks and talking boy stuff which was really nice I thought. Dh really likes both the boys so that is good.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Hi Lesley, are you still up. Just a few more hours until Cricut time! Now that you've worked so hard and have everything done ahead of time.

I'm going to wrap presents this morning. Then I will start getting things ready for tomorrow. Nothing complicated so it shouldn't take all day.

I am not sure how many or who will be around tonight. My kids like to be home but they both have special friends who may want a little time too. Whatever, there will be lots to eat. Shrimp, cheese n crakers, meatballs and cookies.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Black eyed peas are a legume. I think they are a cross between black beans and navy beans. They are white with a black spot. It is a Southern tradition to have them on New Year's Day for good luck. I think it started as a good way to use up the Christmas ham and I always have them. Hopping John - black eyed peas cooked with lots of onion and celery and hot sauce - served with rice or cornbread. It's called Hopping John because the peas are pretty gassy

I'm sure Viv knows about this tradition and recipe, right?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Viv I meant the New Year's Tradition, not the

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi Lesley, are you still up. Just a few more hours until Cricut time! Now that you've worked so hard and have everything done ahead of time.

I'm going to wrap presents this morning. Then I will start getting things ready for tomorrow. Nothing complicated so it shouldn't take all day.

I am not sure how many or who will be around tonight. My kids like to be home but they both have special friends who may want a little time too. Whatever, there will be lots to eat. Shrimp, cheese n crakers, meatballs and cookies.

Hi there Marlene, yes I am still up, just, very tired its been a long day.

Sounds like you are really prepared now and in for a fun family time.

Now it is actually Christmas Day, it's actually 12.30am so at 10.30 ish we do the tree, so look out Cricut Machine and Secret Santa box....here I come.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• scrap4brains Said:
Black eyed peas are a legume. I think they are a cross between black beans and navy beans. They are white with a black spot. It is a Southern tradition to have them on New Year's Day for good luck. I think it started as a good way to use up the Christmas ham and I always have them. Hopping John - black eyed peas cooked with lots of onion and celery and hot sauce - served with rice or cornbread. It's called Hopping John because the peas are pretty gassy

I'm sure Viv knows about this tradition and recipe, right?

Sounds nice, and the beans sound like they have the same effect as a 'broad bean' does.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well I'm off to bed, sooo tired my eyes want to shut.

Don't know if I will get on in the morning it will be full on from the moment I get up, and my brother and his wife are coming for dinner tomorrow night as well so there is more last minute preparation to do for that, then entertaining, they always leave late, so this might be my only post for Christmas Day...

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in and say good morning. I did read through all the posts, but I just don't have time to comment this morning. Sorry. I am just about to head into the shower, then I have to go do some shopping, then come home and clean the house. It's going to be a very busy day! It is supposed to storm like crazy here today, as you all saw the forecast yesterday that I posted. YUCK!

I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

Trying to catch up.

I was up 'til 5 this morning finishing up pages for the 8.5x11 cookbooks. I did get to use transparencies on 3 of the pages.

Again, open for critique. I redid a couple of the 4x6 pages and printed the recipes out. Much, much quicker this way.

These are the ones I did Monday:

Fried Rice & Vivian's Beans & Rice

Vivian's Beans and Rice 4x6

Fried Rice 4x6

Honey-Oatmeal Pancakes

Got more that I'm scanning and uploading. Still have to make the dividers and conversion cheat sheet, which any decent cookbook should have.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Oh, on each of my kid's birthdays, I take them to get their picture taken, let them pick out something at the mall and then take them to their favorite restaurant. Abby loves Weber's (it's a steak place) and they have free meals on your birthday. My dad used to take her but now I do. It is sort of an expensive place and a free meal is a real treat! Then my mom is making her a huge frosted brownie which is what she asked for. I can't wait to give her the Ipod we got her! It is a product red item (like my Christmas cards) and I could only get it directly from Apple. She has been saving up for it and watching for the red one in stores but they aren't allowed to carry it. I love her birthday!

Sounds like fun! Yummy, too.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• scrap4brains Said:
Carrie, I'm not seeing the snow and exciting thing right now. It has been snowing everyday here for a month.

Oh, I know! Sorry! But for us desert dwellers, it's a real treat!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Good morning! Everyone have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and a lovely Christmas Day. My love to you all.

Lesley, Happy Christmas to you right now!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:

I totally understand about the driving.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

I wish I could keep you company and help you cook AND eat.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Which address? Just in case.

Last year I sent a package to another neighbor here and hers took forever to get to her. She gave me the wrong zip code. It went to California before they read the city and state which was in Arizona. Her fault but still things like that happens.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

Mini-albums are so much easier than regular sized ones. So much less to do, at least, for me that is. I've seen some pretty detailed minis but I like to keep things quick and simple (read that to mean easy!).

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
  • slywalker Said:

I'm not sure abut that Carrie, what are 'black eyed peas' other than the group which I happen to love...I took a pic before I cooked them so you wil see what a strange looking potato they are.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/california-black-eye- peas...

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
Viv I meant the New Year's Tradition, not the

I knew what you meant!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Here's the last of the 8.5x11 Recipe Pages!

Cinnamon Stickies & Whopper Pie.

Hot Cocoa & Sweetened Condensed Milk

Instant Cream Soup Mix

Honey-Oatmeal Pancakes

Orange Goop & Green Pea Salad

I bolded the two images that have the transparencies in them

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Threadjacking is now done.

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-24-08 09:40 AM

I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to my favorite scrappy friends! hope you have a great time!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Pammy

Merry Christmas, Pam!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Merry Christmas everyone. I cooked almost all day and didn't have much time to check in here. I hope everyone is having a great holiday and that you are surrounded by people you love (or that you can ignore the ones you don't).

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Hi everyone.......Merry Xmas.

Just waiting on lunch to finish cooking, oh boy I love my Secret Santa, am I allowed to say who yet?

I got the most beautiful bag full of goodies every single thing is so me so they have put a lot of thought into it and I am soooooo appreciative, thank you soooo much.

Hey, now I can say to ....... (clue there), will you marry me...lol.... like your caring thoughtful ways..

here is pic of our Xmas breakfast using the pink eye potatoes I mentioned earlier, sorry I couldn't get a pic taken before dh had mashed into his eggs so they look a bit...well,,,,mashed up

url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/1 885121.html][/url] Xmas Breakfast By Slywalker

Will check in later today...

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

Lesley, that breakfast looks great! Yummy. I got your card today.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Lesley, it's Christmas there already so enjoy! Don't forget to take pix of it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Lesley, I didn't get alot of good shots of the Christmas lights at the zoo but will try to upload some later.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Merry Christmas, ladies! We just had Christmas with DH's mom and her husband. I got a TON of scrappy goodies!!!

Edited by Amigosa on 12-24-08 08:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Wow! Leesa - great stuff!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Good morning! Hope the day is starting well for everyone.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Happy Christmas morning everyone.....I'm all done in here, very very tired its been a very long happening day.

Dosed for a little while in the chair when I should have gone to bed so just finished packing dishwasher for 4th time today as well as 3 washing up loads of greasy dishes which don't go in the washer.

Had a wonderful, wonderful day, far too much to eat and still loads of food left, Jarrod couldn't eat dinner tonight he can't get over how much food there was. They played cricket this morning and were trying to teach Jarrod, he was hitting them pretty hard and high but baseball style, so we got a laugh and lots of pics.

I just love everything Secret Santa got me, not had time to do any more than take Cricut out of her box and was browsing a manual tonight when I fell asleep.

Erin & Jarrod got me 2 more mats and blades, set of the coloured pens for the Cricut and Graphically Speaking Cart. I have 6 carts now so time to get a jukebox I think pretty soon.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Viv, love all the recipe cards, just had a quick skim through the posts and noticed them, not left comments but they are soooo nice. I can imagine how nice they look in book form and whoever gets them is very lucky, they all match so well and the embellishments are great and so suit the pages. Well done, no wonder you are tired staying up to 5am how on earth did you do it?

You are such a trooper and not to mention clever.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Think my Secret Santa is going to have a few double ups!! Oooops

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Lesley sounds like things are winding down for you and just revving up for the rest of us. Big, soft snowflakes are falling gently just like they're supposed on Christmas morning. Don't think dh, who is having to shovel, appreciates the beauty of it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Viv - after looking at your latest batch of recipes, I am convinced we should live next door to each other. We would be very comfortable in each other's kitchens. I really like your recipe cards and someone is very lucky to get a book like that.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
Viv - after looking at your latest batch of recipes, I am convinced we should live next door to each other. We would be very comfortable in each other's kitchens. I really like your recipe cards and someone is very lucky to get a book like that.

I loved having dd next door since we cooked the things we all love to eat and will try anything new. I want neighbors like that. I'd gladly send things to other neighbors and will eat what they send over but we don't have that kinda relationship.

I wish we all lived closer.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Leaving for dd's house. Chat later.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Rachel!!!! Thank you!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Lesley- Thank you sooooooooo much!!! The book is awesome!!! No worries about the double paper pack. Can anyone seriously ever have too much BG?!?! It is one of my favorite collections and I love it! It is a great boy pack. The embellishments are perfect too. You are awesome!

Thank you!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Now do I get to thank Tesa for the awesome papers? Also I found the little journaling block stamp which will go to good use. I miss you Tesa & hope you come back.

Page 3 of 339 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics