Page 6 of 339 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
Oh Oh. Guess who came in sick? ********.

Guess I spoke to soon... now is she going to get everyone else sick?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Wow, wasn't that a thread-jack!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Well, I have decided to get one of the trimmer/mp3 players. I know, I know... I talked smack about it when they first came out. I need a new trimmer and something to play my ipod on so it fits both needs. Who knew? Guess the manufacturer did. Anyway, I have a %40 off coupon for Js and an addition %10 starting Wednesday. So I'm off to Js first thing in the morning Wednesday before work...
Products Referenced in This Post:

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Shannon - way to stand up to your principles. You were looking at those things when we were in Joann's. I don't have an Ipod so it wouldn't help me.

I can access NetFlix from the computer in my workspace. Also there is a lot of music on the hard drive.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I wanted to say a special thank you to Lesley and Marlene for the Animalia book. We all love it, including Doug. We look at it at least once a week. It is an awesome book. Thanks again ladies. You are so sweet.

Marlene, my box said Amazon.com, but the invoice inside said it was to be shipped to me from secret santa Marlene.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I have not said anything to my sister about her plans, yet. I usually just do stuff, but enough is enough. This time it's going to work out. My BIL (lives in Ann Arbor), who has a vaca home in Barbeau (15 miles South) is comming up on New Year's Eve day and leaving on the 5th and has offered to give Patsy a ride down. Hopefully it'll work out. What I should of done was take our mom down the day after Christmas, then she'd get two whole weeks of a visit that I know she wouldn't want. It would've served her right!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

So sorry Marlene about your sister.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

I have some exciting news to share.

In order for Krystal to get into this nursing school, she has to pass her ACT test with an 18 or higher. She has taken it 4 times. The first 2 times she was still in high school, the second 2 times she has been out of high school. Her scores were 15, 16, 17 and this last one was a 19. Yippeee, she can finally apply to the nursing college. I told her since she has a hard time with the reading part of it that taking her gen eds at her college would help her out there, she got such a high score on the reading part. I am excited for her now.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Shannon - way to stand up to your principles. You were looking at those things when we were in Joann's. I don't have an Ipod so it wouldn't help me.

I can access NetFlix from the computer in my workspace. Also there is a lot of music on the hard drive.

You should just get up and start dancing! I triple-dog dare ya!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I have not said anything to my sister about her plans, yet. I usually just do stuff, but enough is enough. This time it's going to work out. My BIL (lives in Ann Arbor), who has a vaca home in Barbeau (15 miles South) is comming up on New Year's Eve day and leaving on the 5th and has offered to give Patsy a ride down. Hopefully it'll work out. What I should of done was take our mom down the day after Christmas, then she'd get two whole weeks of a visit that I know she wouldn't want. It would've served her right!

You evil smart woman you!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

In order for Krystal to get into this nursing school, she has to pass her ACT test with an 18 or higher. She has taken it 4 times. The first 2 times she was still in high school, the second 2 times she has been out of high school. Her scores were 15, 16, 17 and this last one was a 19. Yippeee, she can finally apply to the nursing college. I told her since she has a hard time with the reading part of it that taking her gen eds at her college would help her out there, she got such a high score on the reading part. I am excited for her now.

Yvonne, THAT is really awesome!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Yvonne - I first sent one to Rachel as a pre-gift then found out my name would be on the package so I figured if I sent one to everyone it would confuse the matter. Since, Lesley also loves the book we decided together to muddy the waters of who has who for a Secret Santa. Did it work?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hey, Yvonne, that's great news. Now she has a direction to move toward. It took my dd a looooooong time to decide on a major, but she seems much better now that she has committed - Marketing - which she'll be good at.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

Marlene, I seriously thought you were my secret santa. Since you sent me a book. But then when everyone was getting one, I got confused. LOL

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Yvonne - I first sent one to Rachel as a pre-gift then found out my name would be on the package so I figured if I sent one to everyone it would confuse the matter. Since, Lesley also loves the book we decided together to muddy the waters of who has who for a Secret Santa. Did it work?

I figured that it was a side job since everyone got one. I figured that it might be you since you didn't report receiving one and you gave us all that insight about the author. It was just so nice of Lesley and you to do that.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Leesa, if you get a chance, will you post a master list of the Secret Santas?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I usually get all the days between Christmas and New Year off. There are several reasons that's not happening this year, but I always enjoy that time because I can just stay home with my family.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

Secret Santa

lilmrmaid had Tesa
Viv had lilmrmaid
Marlene had Rachel
Tesa had Marlene

Edited by lilmrmaid on 12-29-08 10:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Marlene to Rachel. Yvonne to Tesa. Tesa to Marlene. Carrie to Lesley. Lesley to Leesa. Rachel to Viv. Viv to Yvonne. Is that it?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Wait I left out Shannon. Shannon had Lesley? Leesa to Shannon?

BTW I'm guessing.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

So how did Lesley have a Utah or something or other address on her package to Leesa???

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I think Leesa had Carrie

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Secret Santa

lilmrmaid had Tesa
Viv had lilmrmaid
Marlene had Rachel
Tesa had Marlene
Leesa had Carrie
Carrie had Shannon
Shannon had Lesley

Edited by lilmrmaid on 12-29-08 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I was guessing that was Rachel because her dh is from a Morman family in Utah.

When I sent Rachel the band-aids I wrapped the pkg and addressed then bought the postage. Then I slipped that into another envelope which was addressed to my neice in Houston, who then re-mailed it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Yea, Leesa had Carrie. I'm pretty sure Carrie had Lesley.

Expert

good morning ladies, it seems like everyone had a pretty good christmas. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to check in here. I had a pretty good xmas I stayed at my mother's for almost a week. My mom is funny, she bought me a Kitchenaid stand mixer that I've been wanting for a couple of years and a few other cooking things. I've been more on a baking kick than scrapping lately, but you girls would have been so proud of me. I finished a 20 page 8x8 album for my mother in 3 days! I won't be posting anything from it, it's very personal. She cried, I think it's one of the hardest things I've done. My mom has not had the best life.

So I read through the posts. TONS to catch up on...

Lesley I'm so excited you're going to be a grandmum!!!! Sorry, to hear about your husband. That is such a frieghtening thing to deal with. My uncle/godfather had a scare last year. His doctor saw a spot on his liver. He was okay, but they are going to track it to make sure that it does not grow or change. I hope that it's nothing, if it is I hope that the doctor's were able to catch it in time. You are in my thoughts.

Marlene, it a pain that your sister just takes you for granted. I think you should have taken her down after Christmas and then you could have planned another get together with Leesa and Shannon.

Leesa, sorry you are having such a poopy time with the morning sickness. My friend once said they call it morning sickness, because it starts in the mornings and lasts all day.

Yvonne, I'm so happy that your daughter passed her tests. You must be very proud. I'm sure Tesa is not mad at you. I can see both sides of the coin. I've been in similar situations.

Shannon, sounds like your little guy is getting over his nervousness. Love the stripper comment you made. You are so funny.

Viv, you should be a professional organizer. I love buying new containers for my stuff. My problem is I keep buying them and then they become the clutter.

Rachel, way to go, you are so talented. Five layouts in one publication is great! Sounds like Santa was very good to you this year.

Carrie, hope the move is going well. It's a shame that your life is upside down right now. It seems like you are well on your way to turning it back around though. It's great that you have such amazing parents.

Oh, I loved all of the Christmas cards you guys sent! It really cheered me up. Sorry I didn't send any out. I'm a terrible person!

Expert
In response to Sylver_Mercedes

I have to go, but I'll be back later!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hi Sylvia, glad to see you online.

I have a Kitchenaid stand mixer and love it.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Carrie had me.
I had Lesley.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• Sylver_Mercedes Said:
good morning ladies, it seems like everyone had a pretty good christmas. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to check in here. I had a pretty good xmas I stayed at my mother's for almost a week. My mom is funny, she bought me a Kitchenaid stand mixer that I've been wanting for a couple of years and a few other cooking things. I've been more on a baking kick than scrapping lately, but you girls would have been so proud of me. I finished a 20 page 8x8 album for my mother in 3 days! I won't be posting anything from it, it's very personal. She cried, I think it's one of the hardest things I've done. My mom has not had the best life.
The personal albums are the best ones! That was so nice of you and it sounds like your mom was very touched.

So I read through the posts. TONS to catch up on...

Lesley I'm so excited you're going to be a grandmum!!!! Sorry, to hear about your husband. That is such a frieghtening thing to deal with. My uncle/godfather had a scare last year. His doctor saw a spot on his liver. He was okay, but they are going to track it to make sure that it does not grow or change. I hope that it's nothing, if it is I hope that the doctor's were able to catch it in time. You are in my thoughts.

Marlene, it a pain that your sister just takes you for granted. I think you should have taken her down after Christmas and then you could have planned another get together with Leesa and Shannon.
Yeah, that is a GREAT idea! Sylvia is very smart!

Leesa, sorry you are having such a poopy time with the morning sickness. My friend once said they call it morning sickness, because it starts in the mornings and lasts all day.

Yvonne, I'm so happy that your daughter passed her tests. You must be very proud. I'm sure Tesa is not mad at you. I can see both sides of the coin. I've been in similar situations.

Shannon, sounds like your little guy is getting over his nervousness. Love the stripper comment you made. You are so funny.
Thanks, I try to be. If I took everything seriously, I would go insane!

Viv, you should be a professional organizer. I love buying new containers for my stuff. My problem is I keep buying them and then they become the clutter.

Rachel, way to go, you are so talented. Five layouts in one publication is great! Sounds like Santa was very good to you this year.

Carrie, hope the move is going well. It's a shame that your life is upside down right now. It seems like you are well on your way to turning it back around though. It's great that you have such amazing parents.

Oh, I loved all of the Christmas cards you guys sent! It really cheered me up. Sorry I didn't send any out. I'm a terrible person!

Whatever! You aren't terrible...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Sylvia! Great to hear from you. I got a KitchenAid stand mixer for Christmas two years ago and I love it, you'll enjoy it too expecially if you like to bake. I have the shredder and meat grinder attachments and do use them some. I would like to have the pasta roller, but it's pretty pricey and I don't make pasta that often.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

In my sister's defense, yes, it's pretty thoughtless that she just expects me to run down to her house because she doesn't like to drive in bad weather (who does?). But she always makes sure I have a good time when I'm down there. She doesn't work and has never really had a substantial job and just doesn't think about what it's like to just have a couple days a week off. She escpecially doesn't know how it is to want to scrap and can't get to it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Now, I remember because Lesley was/is so impressed at how well you selected stuff that was her style. I remember you told me as we were walking into Michaels that your Secret Santa person is awesome. I think you are right, but at that time I figured it was probably me.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Hey ladies... I had a great nap! I read through all the posts, but I'll try to catch up a little here.

Sylvia- It's great to see you!

I actually got 2 packages from Lesley. She bought me some stuff online and had it shipped directly to me. The other package she had shipped to me herself. It saved her a TON of money on shipping that way. The package she had sent was pretty much the whole BG Offbeat collection. The other package were awesome bits and pieces from her stash, I'd say. There was also a book in there for Noah that was signed by the auther. So cool!

Shannon- I'm giggling about you getting that Ipod trimmer, I really am. haha

Marlene- I'm glad you got that whole situation with your mom figured out. I know that would have been a LONG drive for you!

Yvonne- That is AWESOME news about your daughter!!!

Rachel- It is such exciting news about your layouts being published!

Viv- I wish I had quarter of your organizational ability. I have all of this stuff and tools and no idea how to store them. I bet even if I did have great organization that I'd still be messy. DH said that if I move my scraproom into our bedroom that I *must* keep it clean. lol We'll see how this goes!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Yeah, Leesa - a long drive with no scrap shopping seems pointless. I was going to negotiate with meeting in Houghton Lake so I could go to Arnies.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Yeah, Leesa - a long drive with no scrap shopping seems pointless. I was going to negotiate with meeting in Houghton Lake so I could go to Arnies.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

Great news!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:

Had me confused, too. But that's easy to do.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• Sylver_Mercedes Said:

I did something similar for my sister who also had a very rough start. Now she's going great and when she turned 40 a couple of years ago there was nothing I could buy for her. Heck her car costs more than my house and her purses cost more than our car (we buy old used ones ). There was literally nothing I could buy for her so I made her an album about her life.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

She loved it! She had to put it down in order not to cry. She hates crying. But this was a good cry.

I'm sure your mother really loved hers.

As to the organizing, I too run into the clutter of organizing stuff.

And you're not a bad person for not sending out cards. That's just how it goes some times.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:

Viv- I wish I had quarter of your organizational ability. I have all of this stuff and tools and no idea how to store them. I bet even if I did have great organization that I'd still be messy. DH said that if I move my scraproom into our bedroom that I *must* keep it clean. lol We'll see how this goes!

I find it super easy to organize. It's the maintaining the system that's a killer and I fail at.

I blogged on this topic some time ago. Organizing For Your Brain Type It really makes a difference if you understand how your own brain works. Most of us were forced into systems that just aren't comfortable for us but was what mom/dad/boss wanted done. So at home we try to use the same systems but they don't work for us at all.

Like I prefer cabinets versus drawers. And if I must use drawers, they have to be correct fit for what's in them. Once I quit fighting myself things work for me and I can maintain better.

That link has tests to see how you're wired and what systems would work best for you.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Now to go unload my car of my latest scrappy stuff. Mainly organizers.

2- Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage Value Pack
2- Cropper Hopper Paper Holder with 4 Dividers - 8x8
4- Cropper Hopper 4x6 packs with negative holders.
1- Cropper Hopper - Sticker Envelope - 3 Pack
1-Grade School Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Stack
1-small corner rounder
1- 3/4" circle punch
All for 50% off.

A baby boy 8x8 album kit and a baby girl 8x8 album bit. These should come together really quickly for presents. Both on clearance for a little over $7 each when they were $29.99. Love deals like this.

I also got some more stuff from J's clearance. Papers mainly to go into these organizers.

I've started taking my paper stacks apart but keeping them in organizers together. Works better for me this way.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Hey everyone! Sorry I had to disappear for awhile. Had to take the next step in the fight against my mil's stupid Christmas gift to the kids...

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-29-08 01:48 PM

hello all of my scrappy pals, I am sooooo soooo soo far behind... sigh.
I haven't been online much still and haven't scrapped since Dec 1st!! LOL
I think I am out of adhesive anyways, I might try to do some this next week,, or not!
thanks for all of the Christmas cards, they mean a lot to me!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Pammy

Well hey there! Stop by whenever you get a chance! We forgive you...

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Hey Pammy! It is great to see you... no worries about needing to catch up. We're just glad you stop by.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Hi Pammy. No scrapping in a month, you poor dear.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm trying to get a project started and I'm doing laundry at the same time. I'd feel clever if they weren't right next to each other.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I am thinking of starting a project for Valentines Day with a grungebook and the new BG papers. I am also doing laundry. We just finished taking down the icicle lights outside. Half of them didn't work. we plugged each strand in before hanging them. then when we turned them on, half of every other strand didn't work. So we worked on them one day and Doug said to just take them down right after Christmas and throw them away. If you wiggled them they worked, otherwise not. We bought lots of new ones, got them for about 3 dollars a box.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Brittni just gave me a hershey kiss with cheesecake filling or something, they are good. she got them for Christmas from Krystal.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

• Vivian loves BLING Said:

1-small corner rounder
1- 3/4" circle punch
All for 50% off.

A baby boy 8x8 album kit and a baby girl 8x8 album bit. These should come together really quickly for presents. Both on clearance for a little over $7 each when they were $29.99. Love deals like this.

I also got some more stuff from J's clearance. Papers mainly to go into these organizers.

I've started taking my paper stacks apart but keeping them in organizers together. Works better for me this way.

I need to get about 3 more of the 8x8 organizers. I already have 2, I have cut a lot of my scraps to 8x8 if they were big pieces and a lot of my 8.5x11 sheets down to 8x8.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

I had ordered the storybook cart from custom crops. It was backordered until Dec. 23. How do I know if it has been shipped to me or not???

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- Which BG papers are you going to use?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I had ordered the storybook cart from custom crops. It was backordered until Dec. 23. How do I know if it has been shipped to me or not???

You can log in to their site and check your order.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:

Bittersweet

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Brittni just gave me a hershey kiss with cheesecake filling or something, they are good. she got them for Christmas from Krystal.

Those things are DELICIOUS!!!! Abby got me a bag of cherry ones and truffle ones. They are so good!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

Bittersweet

Hahaha... that makes sense! I forgot about that new collection.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

It's dinner time. I'll check back later.

Lesley - I used dried Great Northern, Navy Beans and Pinto Beans for my bake.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:

You can log in to their site and check your order.

I ordered all this on one order

Tim Holtz Swivel clasps
Home Accents Cart
Storybook Cart
All Mixed Up Cart

Free shipping over $100. It said on there if you ordered by Dec. 17, it would all be shipped on or before Dec. 19 and guaranteed delivery by Christmas. Well, when I ordered, I knew storybook was backordered, but it said it would be back in stock and shipped on Dec. 23. Anyways, my order was shipped on Dec. 20. I did not have it by Christmas, it came Dec. 26. The order form said storybook was backordered. I went online that day, it was in stock, I checked again today and it is backordered again, but my order history doesn't say if it was shipped or not. It is still listed as shipped with all the other items from that order. So how do I know when it was shipped or if it has been??? I sent them 2 questions about this order and they have never answered any of them. I have been hearing things about this company and that not to order from them. But I have had good luck so far. I will have 6 carts by time this one gets here. I went from only 1 to six very fast. There are others I want but not sure what other ones to really get.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

I would call them, Yvonne.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Ok, check this out... Sorry if I already told the first part of the story... Danny loves Zebras. We were at JcPenney a few weeks ago in the undergarment department. I was checking out the Cuddleduds and he was just kind of looking and touching the bras. Then he points and yells, "Hey Mom! They have a bra with Zebra on it!" I just sort of let it roll off my back because he says off the wall stuff all the time... Anyway, we were at the mall a couple of days ago and I thought it would be fun to take a pic of him with the bra for a scrapbook lo. It is important to know that I never actually saw the bra when he pointed it out the first time. We went to JcPenney and looked around the young ladies department and couldn't find it. Then, Danny spotted it and said, "There it is Mom!" So I headed over to the plus-size department and he picked up this gargantuan bra and he had the BIGGEST smile on his face. Abby snapped a pic. He asked me to buy it... HA HA! I don't have a need for a bra in any size! I asked him what he wanted to do with it and he said his stuffed animals could wear it on their heads. It was the single most interesting trip I have ever had to JcPenney! And no, I didn't buy it!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

LOL- As funny as that is, Shannon, if you scrap that... that poor boy will hate you when he is older. I'm not sure I'd scrap that. lol

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

I thought about that... but if it is in his album he can do whatever he wants with it. Maybe he'll appreciate it with his sense of humor.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Danny is a real character!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I know this is dumb but what are thickers?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I think I'm going to quit the other forum I belong to. I can't keep up.

Edited by scrap4brains on 12-29-08 03:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:

I love thickers!!! They are thick stickers basically... some are chipboard, some are foam, some are like a leather type material.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Oh, thanks.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I thought they were just stickers.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

or justh thickers.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Now this crazy site won't let me buy anything.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
or justh thickers.

haha... I love them! I used the leather type thickers on this one for the word "husband".

New Husband By Amigosa

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:

What's it doing?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:

Letter stickers. I used some on my Potato Play lo for the title.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

What's it doing?

I bought something earlier today and had no problem - at least I don't think I had a problem.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I can't add anything to my shopping cart and it lost what I put there earlier today. I'm doing an acrylic album and the 8 pages aren't enough. I need to order another. You don't know how much I would like to run to Michaels or J's and just get the stuff.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I can't add anything to my shopping cart and it lost what I put there earlier today. I'm doing an acrylic album and the 8 pages aren't enough. I need to order another. You don't know how much I would like to run to Michaels or J's and just get the stuff.

I am going to J's on Wednesday morning - can I get you anything?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Hmm... I'm not having any problems adding things to my cart and the things I put in there yesterday are still there. Do you need to restart your computer?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

I am going to J's on Wednesday morning - can I get you anything?

I was just going to ask the same thing. Shannon, you are too good.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Awwww, thanks!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

So... I'm sitting in my bedroom while Matt and Noah eat dinner. I can't even hack the thought of eating right now.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I just placed an order. For some reason every item would say error adding to cart, but it was really there. I had $45.00 but there is a $5 off for over $50 so I added something. It feels like free. I didn't bother with expedited shipping because of the holiday it wouldn't make a difference.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Thanks for the offer to go to J's for me, but I didn't see it until after and with shipping costs, it'll prob be the same.

On the punch, I know I probably won't use it much, but I want it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Gotta go now. Good night.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Yay, you got the Threading Water punch!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Good night, Marlene!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
So... I'm sitting in my bedroom while Matt and Noah eat dinner. I can't even hack the thought of eating right now.

Not even crackers Leesa? I know when I was pregnant, I would feel sick from not eating enough.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Have a really nice night Marlene.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Alright, I am out for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
I thought about that... but if it is in his album he can do whatever he wants with it. Maybe he'll appreciate it with his sense of humor.

I think it's very funny and he knew that it was way too big. I find that my son while being embarrassed by some of the pages I've done of him, he's not actually embarrassed by the pages or the memories. He either passes it off as having a whacky mother or he confesses he likes it.

He's done alot of laughing and eye rolling over that photo of him with the pasta salad. It's so obvious he didn't want to pose for that picture but it's a good memory and he's really proud of the fact that he's a good cook. His guy friends are impressed by his cooking, too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
I think I'm going to quit the other forum I belong to. I can't keep up.

Which forum is that? I've had to drop out of several since I'm here enough with more stuff keeping me here.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm gonna make a baby album for a kit. I'm a bit disappointed. I assumed the pages went through the first year but it's only for the first 10 months. AND the pages included in this kit is 12x12 for an 8x8 album. Gotta cut them down.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

1-small corner rounder
1- 3/4" circle punch
All for 50% off.

I need to get about 3 more of the 8x8 organizers. I already have 2, I have cut a lot of my scraps to 8x8 if they were big pieces and a lot of my 8.5x11 sheets down to 8x8.

I should have bought 1 more of the Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage Value Pack and 1 more of the Cropper Hopper Paper Holder with 4 Dividers - 8x8. So I'll be going to the other HL tomorrow. Never made it to the bank today.

I hate switching computers but the building got too cold. I should have cut the heater on sooner.

So now I'm back inside. Gonna print up mini-calenders for the gift album, and cut up the food pix and print those recipes, too. Looks like I might to go back out and get more 4x6 cards.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

I'm gonna make a baby album for a kit. I'm a bit disappointed. I assumed the pages went through the first year but it's only for the first 10 months. AND the pages included in this kit is 12x12 for an 8x8 album. Gotta cut them down.

That is SO weird! I'd be disappointed, too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

I'm printing out mini calendars, two months per 3x5 index cards. I'll use my Sizzix Calendar Dies. There will be 13 months worth of pages so the first birthday will be included.

Sadly, I don't know this lady as well as I'd like. They're new to our church and she's been sick or out with sick kiddos. But I've enjoyed the few times I've gotten a chance to chat with her. Hope she likes it. She's got her hands full with a toddler, too.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

I'm printing out mini calendars, two months per 3x5 index cards. I'll use my Sizzix Calendar Dies. There will be 13 months worth of pages so the first birthday will be included.

Sadly, I don't know this lady as well as I'd like. They're new to our church and she's been sick or out with sick kiddos. But I've enjoyed the few times I've gotten a chance to chat with her. Hope she likes it. She's got her hands full with a toddler, too.

That is a really cool idea! I want to start working on Christmas presents for next year early. I feel bad that I didn't make anything for anyone this year.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I was secret santa to Tesa. I wasn't able to ship internationally and so I sent her a gift certificate, lets just say she was NOT happy about receiving a gift certificate from me. She was very unhappy and disappointed in a gc.

Say what? Huh? I'm going to have to keep reading through the thread to see what the rest of you had to say about this.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

Leesa, there's a time and season for all things. This wasn't the season for you to make things this year. Don't feel bad about it. Just get started for next year, right?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I worded that wrong, sorry, she wasn't exactly mad, but she said she was very disappointed in her gift and had she known that she would receive a gc she would not of joined the secret santa thing. It made me cry.

Oh ********. Are you sure Deb didn't hack into her account and pretend to be Tesa? But seriously...I'm so sorry that happened Yvonne. I love GC's because then you can get just want you want.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Morning Marlene, have a good day at work

Hope today is a better day health wise for you Leesa, and go clean up that table so you can start using all your new stuff and that Cricut, I did some lettering on mine today, it's sort of strange, I know it cuts using the largest letter as the guide but a couple of letters just seemed too small, just a matter of getting used to it I suppose.

Just happy to be scrapping again even if it is still slowly with people around. Both my girls and their partners/husband went to Maria Island today for the whole day, you won't believe how high they hiked, will post pics when Jarrod gives me a link later.

Anyway that gave me the day to myself so I had a really long walk 1 1/2 hrs and got quite badly sunburnt, I just wasn't prepared because it is something I avoid these days so more 'slip, slop, slap' before I walk from now on as the sun is getting intense.

Hey Lesley,

I wanted to ask you a question about Erin. Has her accent stayed the same after living in the USA? I mean, does she still have it as much, or has she adopted some of our "tones"?

Also, is it summer vacation there? That just blows me away!!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • rachelk Said:
hi girls,
just wanted to share some exciting news with all of you...i had 5 of my traditional pages picked up for publication for the scrap n art ezine!
The issue comes out for download on January 1st, and im kind of stunned that I had 5 chosen - it was really an amazing moment when i read that e mail, kind of makes me want to get my paper back out, lol! Anyway, thanks to all of you girls for your support, I dont think i would have even submitted if it werent for your kind words, you girls are awesome

Rachel that IS awesome! Seems like you were born to scrap both digitally and professionally.

RACHEL! That is just fantastic! WOOT WOOT!

Page 6 of 339 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics