Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:
Yvonne, how on earth can you do laundry after midnight, let alone other house work, yuk, I wind down mid arvo.

Off to finish my LO now, then guess I'll have to start thinking about dinner as we aren't going out.

I took a nap all afternoon

I so wish I could do that. I was mentioning to Jarrod & Erin about you ladies saying you had 'naps' and asked whether it was an American thing, like do most people like t do that, and they said well they certainly do, so I guess it is.

I just can't sleep through the day for some reason, guess I've grown up never doing it because of work and never had the chance.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I went to bed very early and now I'm up. Thought I'd just add a post for the heck of it. Happy New Year, Lesley. We are going to a party with some friends at the Christopher Columbus Hall (a club that promotes their Italian heritage - for my dh, it'd be like golf for Lesley's). I asked my dh if I could bring a board game or deck of cards because last year the party was so booooorrrrinnnnng. He gave me the look.

I know 'that look' Marlene, I get it lots, lets hope this year is different and you have a good time.

We didn't go anywhere, dh came home from golf and immediately went to sleep, really don't think he is too well. He slept for probably 2 hrs, I'm now waiting for the telecast of the early fireworks in Sydney for the kids then I'll stay up to watch the midnight ones to see the new year in, just me and the tellie..lol..

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• scrap4brains Said:
Lesley - I'm at the point where I don't really care for any parties and I especially don't like spontaneous invites.

Sorry about the big words, I wasn't showing off, sometimes I can't think of smaller words to say what I mean without going into long boring paragraphs like this one.

Hey, don't call that long boring paragraph, think I'm the Queen of long paragraphs, for that matter, long posts...I always have rambled on, I just go on as if I'm talking on the phone.

And I thought it was funny trying to work out those words, you always give us a laugh.

Totally agree, another thing we are alike in, I'm really over parties, don't enjoy them at all, think thats got something to do with not drinking because I always have to drive and I'm only a 2 pot screamer anyway so why bother is my opinion.

I was really happy when he came home and said he wanted a quiet early night. Now we have broken the habit we probably will stick to not going out, the guy down the street asked us to go down there but we decided not to. I'm happy, just can't wait for 2009 cause it means I'm going to be a grandmother and that I'm going to hopefully meet a few of my friends from here. that will just fly...see I'm rambling on already..lol..

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

says it is nearly time to

Edited by slywalker on 12-31-08 04:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 0 9

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

YEP, SO I TRIED TO TAKE UP A FULL PAGE...BUT..HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS

tried to ring everyone but when I got a couple of answering machines I lost my courage and thought maybe it was too early to be ringing on a weekend. So still have a couple of calls to make, Leesa I thought if I rang too early and you were feeling yucky and I woke Noah you would never forgive me, and Yvonne you were online so late...but'

my wish is for a great year in 2009 to you all and Happy New Year Australian Time, and you all have a great New Years Eve American time.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Happy New Year to to you too Lesley. Nice talking to you. I never wake up grumpy (we usually let her sleep ) I can always take a nap!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Yes lovely speaking to you but sorry for waking you, this will get the eyes moving for the New Year

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I went to bed very early and now I'm up. Thought I'd just add a post for the heck of it. Happy New Year, Lesley. We are going to a party with some friends at the Christopher Columbus Hall (a club that promotes their Italian heritage - for my dh, it'd be like golf for Lesley's). I asked my dh if I could bring a board game or deck of cards because last year the party was so booooorrrrinnnnng. He gave me the look.

I know 'that look' Marlene, I get it lots, lets hope this year is different and you have a good time.

We didn't go anywhere, dh came home from golf and immediately went to sleep, really don't think he is too well. He slept for probably 2 hrs, I'm now waiting for the telecast of the early fireworks in Sydney for the kids then I'll stay up to watch the midnight ones to see the new year in, just me and the tellie..lol..

One of the best parties I went to, we play Chicken Feet, a dominoes game. It was hilarious. I need to remember to take my dominoes set to the next party, just in case it gets boring. Plus little kids like them, too. So it's a good thing to have either way.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Goodness, that could make me dizzy. You're right now I'm awake!

What time is it where you are? Ken just asked and I'm too lazy to look it up. And that's lazy because I am already on line.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Viv - I like dominoes but don't know that game. I was thinking Apples to Apples. For cards either Cribbage or Euchre. It won't be hard to sneak a pack of cards in my purse. Hehehehehe

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Chicken Feet starts out as normal dominoes but whenever a double is played, instead of making it perpendicular and playing off both sides, you make it perpendicular but you can play 3 off at an angle (looks like a chicken foot). It can get really messy and fun.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• scrap4brains Said:
Goodness, that could make me dizzy. You're right now I'm awake!

What time is it where you are? Ken just asked and I'm too lazy to look it up. And that's lazy because I am already on line.

Yep, don't look at it too long, does funny things to your eyes.

It's 1.20am here right now, and time I was in bed for sure, I figured seeing as it's New Years Eve I could stay up a little longer, and no-one here in the morning so can sleep in a little longer, although dh will be up early because he's got another golf day only the New Years Day one is really big, it will be a big day so hope he doesn't fall asleep as soon as he walks in the door again because the girls will be here for a BBQ for dinner and I am hopeless cooking on the BBQ, he has just always done it.

We picked up some Roo sausages and patties from the Butcher today, Jarrod was quite taken with standing there picking out individual pieces of meat, hope the roo isn't too strong for him.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Night ladies, catch up in the morning.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Yeah, cards would be easier to take along.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

It was great talking to you, Lesley. I adore your accent!

I would love to try Roo. I prefer gamey tastes.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

G'night Lesley. Talk to you later.

That domino game sounds fun, I'm going to have to try it. Sounds like you need a pretty big table.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

We just close off a strand, move the double over and keep going. It gets really messy and fun. Most of us don't care and get things wrong, it's just fun.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

morning ladies

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
YEP, SO I TRIED TO TAKE UP A FULL PAGE...BUT..HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS

tried to ring everyone but when I got a couple of answering machines I lost my courage and thought maybe it was too early to be ringing on a weekend. So still have a couple of calls to make, Leesa I thought if I rang too early and you were feeling yucky and I woke Noah you would never forgive me, and Yvonne you were online so late...but'

my wish is for a great year in 2009 to you all and Happy New Year Australian Time, and you all have a great New Years Eve American time.

Sorry Lesley! I was in the shower. But my kids think you have the cutest voice ever!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Happy New Year Lesley!!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Mornin' all! I went to J's this morning to get my trimmer and their ******** power was out!!! Needless to say, I am pissed!
However, I went to HL last night (never been there before) and bought some thickers that were %50 off!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
Just wanted to see if "Beotch" would get bleeped. Nope, it didn't. That's just the shits.

Are you planning on using that word anytime soon... Seems a bit random.

Oh Shannon, I'm just having some fun! Don't be such a beotch!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Pammy

Hey Lovelies,

I'm way back on page 35. Just saw Pammy's super cute layout, so that is my leaving off spot. I'm hoping to be back later. I have to go to the house and finish getting my stuff out of there and leave it somewhat clean.

Everyone have a great day!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

Good morning, ladies!

Happy New Year, Lesley!!!! Yeah, I would have been sleeping if you had called.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Carrie- When you come back, please go check the group PM.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

We just took down the Christmas stuff and packed it away. What a helluva time to be out of vacuum cleaner bags. Now I have to take a quick shower then get to the store, well maybe tomorrow I can start my not go anywhere and scrap.

Hey, I have to go to evil mart and that's where I saw the Doodle type cart. Hmmmmmmm. Also, have to return bottles and cans (it is dd's job and she hasn't done it so it will be half the money 'nother hmmmmmmmmm).

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Oh Marlene! Just get it!!!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
Just wanted to see if "Beotch" would get bleeped. Nope, it didn't. That's just the shits.

I'll tell ya, that is one thing I love about you - you are one bold woman!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
We just took down the Christmas stuff and packed it away. What a helluva time to be out of vacuum cleaner bags. Now I have to take a quick shower then get to the store, well maybe tomorrow I can start my not go anywhere and scrap.

Hey, I have to go to evil mart and that's where I saw the Doodle type cart. Hmmmmmmm. Also, have to return bottles and cans (it is dd's job and she hasn't done it so it will be half the money 'nother hmmmmmmmmm).

Why only half the money? If you're takin' em back, it's ALL your money!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

I am so mad. I keep checking Custom crops about the storybook cart I ordered. It was suppose to be shipped on Dec. 23. I still have not gotten it. I tried calling them yesterday and no answer, I tried again this morning, no answer. I will wait until Monday and if I don't have it in the mail by then, I will request my money back. They won't even answer my emails and I was very very nice about it.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne, that sure is crappy customer service. I hope you can get it resolved to your satisfaction.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

Me too, I really want that cart, but they are pissing me off, won't answer my emails.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

When do I post the January Challenge??

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Or if someone else wants to post a challenge, you can.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

talk to you all later, I have a lot to get done today.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Unlike some of the others , I have completed the December challenge so I am ready for the January challenge.... I don't know how everyone else got so far behind! It isn't like we had a holiday or anything...

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

THE CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY IS TO DO A BOM (BOOK OF ME) LAYOUT. DO A PAGE ABOUT YOURSELF AND MUST INCLUDE A PIC OF YOURSELF. TWIST: (OPTIONAL) YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE (1) FLOWER ON YOUR PAGE.

HOPE EVERYONE LIKES THIS CHALLENGE.

Viv, you can count yours for this if you want, or you can do another one.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Oh, sweet! I am in luck. Abby and I got out picture taken together last week... WOO HOO!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I meant enough bottles for half the money. I bought it.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Ohhhh... I get it. Did you get a good deal Marlene?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
THE CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY IS TO DO A BOM (BOOK OF ME) LAYOUT. DO A PAGE ABOUT YOURSELF AND MUST INCLUDE A PIC OF YOURSELF. TWIST: (OPTIONAL) YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE (1) FLOWER ON YOUR PAGE.

HOPE EVERYONE LIKES THIS CHALLENGE.

Viv, you can count yours for this if you want, or you can do another one.

Thanks for that. I'm thinking it's a good idea to do a BOM page every year. A list of goals and things accomplished. It would be great to review the years this way, too. So I'll try to make a new page.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Well hey there Viv! Happy last day of the year!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

You, too, Shannon!

Trying to catch up on some threads before I dive back into cleaning and cooking.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Well, I have officially wiped out my wish list on this site plus the trimmer. I haven't ordered anything in so long for myself. J's could've had my money...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Well, I am outta here for the year! Right up near the top of my list (if not at the top) of good things that happened to me this year is definitely meeting all of you. Thank you so much for, well, everything! You guys help me make it through my 10 hour days at work and most importantly, you are the first female friends I have had in as long as I can remember. I hope to meet some more of you in person this year and I look forward to our creativity, fun and friendship in the coming year.

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-31-08 01:41 PM
In response to Luzma

i will catch up later, here is one by me, one LAST one before the end of the year, I JUST finished this, haha!

{Six}
By Pammy

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-31-08 01:48 PM
In response to Pammy

btw I ORDERED the slice from QVC last night, $140 including shipping, I a totally psyched!! this will the first die cut machine I have ever bought!! yea!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Pammy

• Pammy Said:
i will catch up later, here is one by me, one LAST one before the end of the year, I JUST finished this, haha!

{Six}
By Pammy

I am so glad you posted this as the last of this year I would sure hate to have to try to top this for next year. Beautiful design - it just reached out and slapped my face, what an attention getter. Brilliant! I better shut up before I embarrass you.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Let me know how the slice works out. It sure is a compact little jewell.

I bought Doodle Type today. You can never have enough fonts is what I think.

What's everyone's plans for this evening? We're going to a party at the Italian Hall - I'm tempted to bring dominoes, but that's a Southern thing and I don't know many people around here who play. I'll just bring cards.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Yvonne - I'll do the challenge and get Viv's CJ page done at the same time.

I did do a page with acrylic - the butterflies, I hoped to have my book done (we did extend to the 15th didn't we?) but I don't think I will.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Have fun, Marlene and be safe.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

As my final non sequitur (Latin for does not follow) for this year - are you right or left handed?

I do pretty well with either hand but I am dominantely right.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

What are you doing Viv? What I'd really like to do is stay home and watch some old b & w movie.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
Yvonne - I'll do the challenge and get Viv's CJ page done at the same time.

I did do a page with acrylic - the butterflies, I hoped to have my book done (we did extend to the 15th didn't we?) but I don't think I will.

Very smart!

I'm excited about getting everyone's pages. It'll be like Christmas each time!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
As my final non sequitur (Latin for does not follow) for this year - are you right or left handed?

I do pretty well with either hand but I am dominantely right.

I'm that way, too.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm wondering if being crafty requires one to be able to stretch their abilities and use both sides of their brain? But then I am artistic and not at all mathematical. I can accurately reach conclusions/solutions but don't have a clue how I get there. One example is that I can look at a space and know if something will fit there (without measuring) and right 99% of the time. Freaky, I know.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• scrap4brains Said:
What are you doing Viv? What I'd really like to do is stay home and watch some old b & w movie.

Cook Tempura Shrimp and Veggies. Take pix of these for another recipe card/page. Clean up, scrap some, do the ball drop thing at midnight with dh, then maybe scrap some more.

We have to drive over to my mother's for lunch. She wants me to fry shrimp and squid there. We didn't tell her we're doing that here sans the squid.

I think she's getting even somehow for my sisters saying I make better tempura than her. They literally made her sit down and me cook. Mine is better but it rankled my mother that I did any food better than her. So years later she's doing this to me. She's doing all the prep work, I make the batter and cook. Knowing her, she'll pay close attention to how I do things.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Pammy

• Pammy Said:

{Six}
By Pammy

Pam this is just another WOW !!, love your choice of papers, would never have chosen red and orange but they just look sooooo good, and that swirly design ending in the 6, I wish I had your mind to think of these things, this LO is a really great design.

You will have to let us know what the Slice is like, I will be interested to see the range of templates etc and look forward to seeing your creations from it. What is QVC?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Pammy

• Pammy Said:

{Six}
By Pammy

Love the colors! The balloons add a really fun element. The swirl within the circles is great. Love how you did that! Fantastic layout!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Good morning ladies - or - Happy New Years Eve to you all, not much catching up to do, guess Marlene you've headed out, and Viv's out cooking up a
storm.

Carrie is cleaning
Yvonne is fuming over lack of Storybook. (I know they should have replied to your emails that is really crappy service not to do so, but I wouldn't worry about not getting it because it is the most popular cart I've read, so they probably have massive orders to fill being one of the cheapest suppliers. Lets hope it gets there soon, don't think they would open New Years Day would they? so wait out the weekend then try again next week, saves you getting worried).

Shannon, thats really cute what your kids said, funny how I don't think I have an accent..lol..probably sound a little 'slangy' I suppose.

Pam, scrapping up a storm, just love that LO, got to be my fav I think.

Yvonne, I have done a whole 'about me' album, hven't added to it for a while so will update, probably do one with my daughter getting married and one with my new SIL, had forgotten I'd done the album till you put the challenge up. Need to do the December one still, will start that one first today.

Leesa, I thought I was going to be too early for you and would have hated to wake you and then had you feeling yucky, so next round I want to start where I finished, so you, Yvonne, Pam and try Shannon and Carrie again.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Oh, I forgot, Marlene's been shopping again, haven't checked that Cart out yet, what did you have to pay in the store for it Marlene?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

QVC is a home shopping channel on the Tellie.

G'Day! How's the shrimp on the barbie today? Man, those are the only Aussie cliches I can think of right now. What did you barbeque?

BTW here, I think what you call barbeque we call grilling - high heat on an outdoor cooker.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

This *$#@* site isn't letting me paste images again.

Barbeque is smoking with no heat. Hey, Viv - feel free to jump in an help me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm just checking out the book for the new cart right now. I paid $60 at evil-mart.

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-31-08 02:37 PM

Happy new year everyone!!! hope you are well!!
Lesley, when did officially turn the new year for you .. not sure with time change.
We are going over the my friends next year to play games!
So I am getting off this puter in a few mins!

I will let you all know about my slice, it the perfect size for my scrap space, and I am just excited to not have to get letter stickers all of teh time!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I haven't bought a new cart since early November. This is Leesa's fault, she told me to do it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

The letters look like they're an old Courier typewriter font. I can think of uses for the stencil feature already.

Pammy
Pammy 
Queen
Pammy
  • Pammy on 12-31-08 02:39 PM

• scrap4brains Said:
  • Pammy Said:

{Six}
By Pammy

I am so glad you posted this as the last of this year I would sure hate to have to try to top this for next year. Beautiful design - it just reached out and slapped my face, what an attention getter. Brilliant! I better shut up before I embarrass you.

lmao!!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Pammy

Ok...what's Imao?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Pammy's new page is being featured! I'll bet she gets it published, it is so original.

Edited by scrap4brains on 12-31-08 02:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

lmao--Laughing my ******** off

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Just wanted to say

Happy New Year ladies.

We are not doing anything tonight at all. doug came home around 2 and he took a shower and was tired, so he went to bed. He was really grouchy after he had talked to Krystal today, she wanted us to come there and go out to eat with her, but he said no. So I guess we are having left overs and just watching a movie (Brittni and I).

Talk to you all next year.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• scrap4brains Said:
QVC is a home shopping channel on the Tellie.

G'Day! How's the shrimp on the barbie today? Man, those are the only Aussie cliches I can think of right now. What did you barbeque?

BTW here, I think what you call barbeque we call grilling - high heat on an outdoor cooker.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

This *$#@* site isn't letting me paste images again.

Barbeque is smoking with no heat. Hey, Viv - feel free to jump in an help me.

Yep that's right Marlene, outdoor cooking on a hot plate and a grill, and plenty of heat and my dh hates cooking on the BBQ so there is usually plenty of smoke as well, reckon the boys will take over. We use a gas BBQ and it does get really hot, we have coals under the grill side.

No shrimps on the barbie today, we had them the first night we were all together actually, but lots of roo, patties and sausages, steak, lamb chops, and Erin said she doesn't want all the 'fussy' stuff as she calls salad, they just want the traditional way, potatoes cut into round slices real thin so they go crunchy, onion rings on bbq, eaten in slices of bread with (knowing Erin), lots of tomatoe sauce. I'll take pics.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Pammy

• Pammy Said:
Happy new year everyone!!! hope you are well!!
Lesley, when did officially turn the new year for you .. not sure with time change.
We are going over the my friends next year to play games!
So I am getting off this puter in a few mins!

I will let you all know about my slice, it the perfect size for my scrap space, and I am just excited to not have to get letter stickers all of teh time!

Hi Pam, it's 10.34am New Years Day right now, so I've had a good sleep since New Years Eve. So happy you have your 'slice', glad we don't have QVC here though, gosh I'm bad enough with online shopping.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I've been trying to change my pic on Avatar sick of looking at my face, but everyone I try it takes forever as if its going to load and then does nothing, does anyone else have any hints at what I could be or could not be doing?

also noticed Pam's LO featured already, wow, that is so quick and I'm sure it will be published.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Earlier my dh suggested going out to dinner with our friends before the party. Well, the friends are eating at his mom's (she's a fabulous, authentic Italian cook). So Ken withdrew the offer, he can be such a cheap ********.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Yeah, I tried to paste a picture of myself cooking on the barbie a little while ago and it wouldn't let me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Well, I gotta go for now. I'm hungry and have to make something to eat. You can bet your bottom there will not be enough for two.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Ooohh!! is that a little demon I see coming out there Marlene

You have a great night of fun.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

I'm so stuffed I should pop!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I'm so stuffed I should pop!

Stuffed as in 'tired' or stuffed as in 'oh I've eaten too much shrimp'

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

Stuffed on this:

Shrimp and Veggie Tempura
By Vivian Loves BLING

And check out this:

Oops!
By Vivian Loves BLING

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Oh yum Viv, this looks just beautiful, I'd like to eat out at your place for a week, but I put on weight looking at food, so maybe not a good idea, you are too good a cook.

Hope you didn't lose too much of that yummy stuff with the ooppsssssss!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Here are the ones I finished earlier today and last night:

Opening pages

Pages 2&3

I want critique, especially things I could add. I'm trying to make the rest of the pages very similar so the critique will help those pages alot. Remember the pink pages are not for anyone in particular right now so I can't add the calendars and such details.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Oh yum Viv, this looks just beautiful, I'd like to eat out at your place for a week, but I put on weight looking at food, so maybe not a good idea, you are too good a cook.

Hope you didn't lose too much of that yummy stuff with the ooppsssssss!!

That oops will be a moment in time we'll laugh about for quite some time. Can't wait for dd to see those in her email. Poor dh, he'll never live this one down.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

So WHEN is it a good time to diet? I need to quit cooking. Buy prepackaged, caloried counted stuff and buckle down.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Here are two of the conks I got Saturday.

Shells

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Here are the ones I finished earlier today and last night:

Opening pages

Pages 2&3

I want critique, especially things I could add. I'm trying to make the rest of the pages very similar so the critique will help those pages alot. Remember the pink pages are not for anyone in particular right now so I can't add the calendars and such details.

Viv I love these, you have done a great job. The papers are really pretty, all the trims are perfectly matched, I think your pretty much on track with these, great books, lucky people that get them. If you want critique there really are only a couple of tiny things that I could mention, on pgs 1 & 2 where you've written 'name' I would print it to match the other printing because all of the fonts you have used are just so nice.

On 3 & 4 the only thing was, I thought perhaps the yellow/green was a little bit bright for the rest of the paper.

These are really only personal things though I think and I don't think they really need changing unless you agree, I think I may do a little bit of copying here, well done.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Never a good time to start dieting, believe me I've tried them all and I really need to get back on track for the sake of my operation, it will totally fail if I get too much more weight on.

I am starting tomorrow, only because I am looking forward to sausages tonight, lets start together eh, we don't need to put up what we weigh, just how much we lose or (won't mention how much we put on if we do).

I think nearly everyone in the group will be interested even if they only want to lose just a teeny little bit. What do you think?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

The "name->" is on a removable sticky note. I'll cut out the names when I learn what they are.

Yikes that did turn out neon green but it's not that way in real life. I thought the colors were all too dull and really needed the Stickling.

Thanks, Lesley.

Oh, it may be confusing but it's actually two separate albums, in case I've confused anyone. The blue for the boy's that I'll give away in 2 weeks and the pink one, I've no clue who will end up with that one.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I really don't eat too badly most of the time. I do binge. That and not exercising is my big problems with health and weight.

I'm in, Lesley.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
  • Meak72 Said:

I'll tell ya, that is one thing I love about you - you are one bold woman!

Right back at cha, darlin'! Anyone who can tell someone else that they stink is a bold woman in my book!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • slywalker Said:
  • Amigosa Said:
The movers sound like real smart people...

Yeah, I am sick all the time, but hopefully it won't last too long. It will be worth it in the end, right?

Cause it will be worth it, I mean, just look at how gorgeous little Noah is, I do so hope you have a girl. I know the main thing is the health of the child but would still be nice to have a girl.

I do know it's worth it and yes, we sure do want a girl. A couple people I know are offended that we have a preference on gender. Isn't that funny? They are like, "you should just want a healthy baby." Well, they can shove it!

Well Leesa, you can just say something like I would. For instance, "You should just want this (insert middle finger here.)

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm feeling SASSY this evening!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• scrap4brains Said:
Carrie - Hell wasn't mopped but D-A-M-N was, let's see if that goes.

You know, D A M N is my favorite word, and I hate that it gets bleeped around here. Oh well, at least we have SHITS. Oh, and BEOTCH!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • Meak72 Said:
Hey Lesley. It's 9 PM here. Which reminds me, QVC is on with Creating Keepsakes ********. I'm going to go see what they have.

Lucky you, we used to get the American Scrapbooking shows on 'pay tv' but they obviously weren't getting the audience required to keep them on, because we get none now. I was so annoyed because I used to record them all, got so many good ideas from them.

The next time QVC has a scrapbooking show, you can watch it online. They have live streaming as it appears on TV, so you can watch right then what they are offering. Also, you can go to QVC.com and see what they offered in the past 24 hours.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I have to say though, QVC's scrapbooking stuff is usually a bunch of ********. It's very rare that I will order from them, but sometimes they do have something I really like.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• scrap4brains Said:
Lesley - I'm at the point where I don't really care for any parties and I especially don't like spontaneous invites.

Sorry about the big words, I wasn't showing off, sometimes I can't think of smaller words to say what I mean without going into long boring paragraphs like this one.

Oh no no no! Don't be sorry Marlene. I was just having some fun with you. But I really did have to look those words up. I like learning new things. Keep em' coming!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

Lesley, it was me and the TV one year, too. Actually, more than one year. One time when we lived in CA, Derald just flat fell asleep. So I took down the Christmas stuff and watched the fireworks on TV. Then in 2006, the jerk off was sick, so it was just me, the TV and a newborn baby as Drew was already sleeping. I'm sorry you spent your New Year's Eve that way. I know how that feels. I hope your hubby starts feeling well soon.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

Hey, don't call that long boring paragraph, think I'm the Queen of long paragraphs, for that matter, long posts...I always have rambled on, I just go on as if I'm talking on the phone.

And I thought it was funny trying to work out those words, you always give us a laugh.

Totally agree, another thing we are alike in, I'm really over parties, don't enjoy them at all, think thats got something to do with not drinking because I always have to drive and I'm only a 2 pot screamer anyway so why bother is my opinion.

I was really happy when he came home and said he wanted a quiet early night. Now we have broken the habit we probably will stick to not going out, the guy down the street asked us to go down there but we decided not to. I'm happy, just can't wait for 2009 cause it means I'm going to be a grandmother and that I'm going to hopefully meet a few of my friends from here. that will just fly...see I'm rambling on already..lol..

OK Lesley, I really want to use this phrase, but first you have to tell me what it means! I love having a friend in Australia!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics