Page 1 of 27 
Username Post: VCW #95: Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot...Let's Scrap Them!        (Topic#1489971)
c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself here. You can also place Prayer Requests here . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Realized it was Friday...going on 6 a.m....no one else had started the new thread yet...I could do it.

(Hope I did it right.) (It's been so long...)

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

Morning

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

I've had some coffee.

my dishwasher is running.

I've caught up online.

I'm going to start decluttering ye olde scraproom now. First step: clear a shelf and set up my new iHome radio.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

My iHome rocks!!! Love it! It has a battery back up, so I didn't even have to set the clock, I just plugged it in and it was already correctly set.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Elizabeth (when you get here)

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• leebla Said:
  • NMlady Said:
So did Elizabeth ever tell us what was in the scrapbook.com box?

Edited by leebla on 12-26-08 05:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • leebla Said:
Zachary went from Mr sweet and happy and affectionate to Mr Evil and Nasty about an hour ago when he was losing tennis to me and doing badly as baseball and now he is just pure evil.

Plus he just suddenly whipped out a list of dates that the swim coach says he was absent from practice and wants a note to excuse him from those absences, but when I tried to ask him about the dates he got all mad at me and said, whatever fine, I'll just quit. I didn't miss that many days but I don't know what I was doing and where I was so fine, I'll just quit.

Take a deep breath, talk to him again about the swim stuff when he's not losing at Wii, and tell him that if he can't be a graceful loser he can just forget about playing the games.

Woke him up this morning with 2 Concerta and a glass of water in my hand. Attempted to talk to him about it. He refused to talk. Bill tried to talk to him, he said he wasn't going. I told him I wrote a note to the coach explaining a couple of the days that I knew about, and told her I needed a chance to look at the other days and compare them with days he was home sick from school, and didn't he think that would help. He shrugged his shoulders. So I went in again and said are you just quitting, or were you already kicked off the team. He said I might as well be, if I can't explain all those days, and I don't think I missed that many so I can't unless we just make it up, so I guess I just quit. And he won't talk any more about it.

I am just beside myself right now I am so upset about it. I'm just sick.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

sorry, forgot it was Friday, was catching up on the old thread

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I would just about pay any money for Bill to take my grandmother shopping this morning and let me hide today, but I don't think he will.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I would take her shopping if I were closer, Elizabeth. And you would only have to buy me coffee. (Because it would do me a favor and get me out of the house before my PMSing self cracks John over the head for being a man. That's right, his only offense right now is his gender.)

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

went online to look in Progress Book at his attendence record. Didn't help.
Looked at his grades while I was there. Now I'm even more depressed.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I know you would Liz. And I appreciate that.
I guess since I suck as a mother I might as well try to be a good granddaughter.

Then I need to come home and finish up wrapping the last couple things for the grandkids for Sunday.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

you do not suck as a mother!!!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

oh I put way too much horseradish on this sandwich! My nose is clear, anyway.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Good Friday morning!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to TripletMother

I am freezing!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

May take me forever to get caught up on the old thread from the last few days!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

How was everyone's Christmas?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Elizabeth, Don't let this get you down. His life and his consequences. I too get the feeling you don't have the whole story. Any chance of talking to the swim coach? And you certainly don't suck at being a mother! You're dealing with a teen and this is a normal way of feeling at this stage.

Liz/Moxie, hmmm... horseradish may be just what I need. I'm stuffed up and queasy right now.

Heather, I'm gonna have to skim the old thread myself. Check out the blog updates to help get caught up.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Hi Viv!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

geez oh pete...I can't remember if I told my grandmother 10 or 11. What is wrong with me?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
geez oh pete...I can't remember if I told my grandmother 10 or 11. What is wrong with me?

Could it be you've got too much stuff going on?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

could be I am just a disorganized mess and not paying close enough attention.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
  • leebla Said:

Could it be you've got too much stuff going on?

You are busy woman! We all forget things - that is why I have little postit notes EVERYWHERE!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

No, Elizabeth. You may not be organized as you normally would be due to the extra stuff at the holidays, but memory lapses like this is usually due to being tired (from too much going on) or being sick/meds.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oops, posted to the old thread.

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
(If I already told this, just read it anyways.)

Looks like my computer needs a new motherboard, not a new power supply. My father installed the new power supply, and suddenly SMOKE came pouring out of the tower! Since the cover was still off, you could look right where it was coming from and the motherboard fried right in front of our eyes!
So now I am going to prolly wait til my tax refund to get a new motherboard.

Yikes! At this point, I'd save up enough for a whole a new system. I'd not chance this one again. Hopefully, the harddrive is okay.

I would be very much in favor of getting a new puter. The only problem is that I have thousands of photos that I need to get off my hard drive.

It is not hard to get info off of a hard drive. You don't have to put it into a whole knew system. If this is a desktop computer, you can easily change the hd into your new system.

With my old laptop hd which we still have around here somewhere, I used use a special PCM card that had a hd cable on it. Dh has it for work. Lightning fried the mother board of the my old laptop but hd was okay. I got everything off it since it was I think 5GB and new hd was much, much more. I've yet to clean off that section entirely but have re-organized all the documents and pix.

Then dh bought me a MyBook external. How did I survive without this baby so long! Just things to consider.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I my MyBooks.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Old thread.

• c-leaper Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
Someone stop me. EvilJenni is threatening to break out.

I got cards for Jim, Kim and Ethan. Just nice Cmas cards. Put them in their stockings.

Couldn't find one suitable for Zac. As I was putting gifts around the tree and putting the cards in the stockings just a bit ago, an idea hit me, and I'm having trouble resisting....

Front of card: Santa. (I think I have some blingy ones around here somewhere.) It says..."He knows if you've been bad or good..."

Inside: And so do I. So watch yourself.

Mustn't do it....mustn't do it....mustn't do it....

I loved the card! We must be the same kinda evil.

He seemed to like it. And any threatening tones he might have gotten from the card were erased when he opened his gifts - I/we got him a one-cup coffeemaker with some creamer and an assortment of coffees. (He's a coffee drinker, but Kim isn't, so she doesn't have the equipment at her place for making any.) Apparently the coffeemaker was such a huge hit, he was still carrying on about it when they got to his mom's this afternoon.

I wonder if he even gave the card much thought.

Like Elizabeth says, boys are...

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
I my MyBooks.

I should have known you'd have more than one!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I my MyBooks.

I should have known you'd have more than one!

a 1 tb for my photos and a 250gb for everything else.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just dh about your MyBooks and he laughed at me since I don't have half of mine filled and that's with alot of his stuff on mine. I have ambitions, doesn't he realize that? Plus I've yet to scan in everything. Part of 2009's goals. Redo the pages that are falling apart from me using glue sticks years ago and scan them.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

He did say that if I was getting close to filling mine up, he'll buy me a much bigger one. I have just the 250GB. I'm now picturing a shelf of these things.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

When I get close to filling up my 1 tb, I'm gonna upgrade to a larger one and transfer everything over since it will probably be close to the end of it's life expectancy by that point.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Liz, let me delude myself, okay?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

i'm currently dreaming of a 4 gb one. This is on my powerball list:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/570858-REG/ Data_R...

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

So, tell me what a mybook is. I am lost (nothing new!).

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Old thread:

• c-leaper Said:
Question for people to answer as they come around the next time and see it:

When you're making your cards, where/how do you get JUST envelopes that will be the right size?

I've always bought envelopes in bulk from a paper place here in town called "If it's Paper" a direct marketer from a paper company. So I've always had alot of envelopes for half fold and quarter folded 8.5x11 papers. I used to print out cards with MS Publisher in the past.

I even did my own wedding invitations back in '91. Printed them off from the laser printer at work. If It's Paper store carried blank cards and pretty much any printing store could order, too. I just got plain blank ivory quarter sized cards and envelopes. Also printed out my thank yous this way, too, with the left over cards. Came out super cheap this way.

Four years ago did more scrappy invites for dd's wedding invites.

I think the quarter sized envelopes are called 5 bar but I could be wrong. Been a long time since I've shopped for these. A box had hundreds of envelopes.

Now I pick up kits at craft stores that have the cards and envelopes, when they're clearanced out. Hope to pick up some that's glittered for Christmas cards this weekend.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

what a difference a year makes! I just saw the price of the 1 tb drive I currently own. It's dropped over $130 since John bought it for me. I wish I had an actual need for a second one, would probably beg for a 2 tb one for my birthday.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• TripletMother Said:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/522052-REG/ Wester...

This is what I store all my pictures on.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:

These are external hard drives. They're great!

Last time we had a severe storm warning with possible tornadoes, I grabbed mine, put it into a zip lock baggie and took it with me to our storm shelter. It was a relief to be able to do this. Even though I try to back up regularly, I don't always have the latest things backed up except on my MyBook. It also has some of dh's work stuff.

So instead of carrying CDs, DVDs or albums, it was all there on the MyBook.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

What all do you put on it? How much are they? How do you use them?

One of my greatest fears is losing all the pics that are on my computer and have been deleted from the memory cards and have not yet been burned onto CD's.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Did I mention (no, I haven't) my father got me 4 cricut cartridges for Christmas! I can't wait to start playing.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

BH has my CF cards for basically free (I pay shipping only!) thanks to a mail in rebate.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:

One of my greatest fears is losing all the pics that are on my computer and have been deleted from the memory cards and have not yet been burned onto CD's.

Dh just told me that a 300GB one is under $50! I want two!!! I want one that I can carry back and forth to the building (between my computer and laptop). I have to keep my computer on all the time so that dh has access to his files. If I buy 2, he can have his own. I really don't like these to be networked/shared. Just my paranoid self there talking.

Now that I'm all digital, ALL new pix are on there. I also scan or take pix of layouts which are also on there.

I want two all for myself. One on each computer that I use and I want them identical. All the same info, so it would be another form of backing up for me. I'd still back up to DVDs and CDs but it would be a relief to have all the recent stuff doubled up like this.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

:faint:

BH has my CF cards for basically free (I pay shipping only!) thanks to a mail in rebate.

BH? CF? translate, please.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Liz - My mom got me a CM medium pod for Christmas and filled it with lots of sb stuff, embellies, journaling tags, stickers, rubons, etc.

What do you normally use the pod for?

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:

Dh just told me that a 300GB one is under $50! I want two!!! I want one that I can carry back and forth to the building (between my computer and laptop). I have to keep my computer on all the time so that dh has access to his files. If I buy 2, he can have his own. I really don't like these to be networked/shared. Just my paranoid self there talking.

Now that I'm all digital, ALL new pix are on there. I also scan or take pix of layouts which are also on there.

I want two all for myself. One on each computer that I use and I want them identical. All the same info, so it would be another form of backing up for me. I'd still back up to DVDs and CDs but it would be a relief to have all the recent stuff doubled up like this.

Thanks Viv! I obviously need to look into getting!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

(Glad I am not the only one! )

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Good Morning!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

BH = B&H Photo our of New York. Or as I lovingly refer to them as Liz's Crack dealers.

CF= Compact Flash cards. I prefer the Lexar 133x Pro cards. When I bought my first one, I think I paid $99 for the 2 gb card. Now the 2 gb card is $30 with a $30 mail in rebate. Shipping on three is $4.95 UPS 3 day select.

I can fit about 105 pictures on a 2 gb card, so this would give me approximately another 315 shots without having to download pictures.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• TripletMother Said:
Liz - My mom got me a CM medium pod for Christmas and filled it with lots of sb stuff, embellies, journaling tags, stickers, rubons, etc.

I use the Pods for storing inventory and bringing it to craft shows. They were originally a consultant only item designed for us to carry stuff to parties and such.

I have 1 large, 3 medium and 10 small.

Edited by SticklesQueenMoxie on 12-26-08 07:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:

I use the Pods for storing inventory and bringing it to craft shows. They were originally a consultant only item designed for us to carry stuff to parties and such.

I have 1 large, 3 medium and 10 small.

Cool thanks!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I'm just waiting to let the dogs in then I'm going back to bed. SIL is coming to town and I need her to take me to the PO and WM to pick up Diet Pepsi and milk. I hope she plans to go this afternoon.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

Hi Joy and sleep tight!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Hi Heather, now I'm waiting for them to finish eating.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

Just got off the phone with Shane. Said the kids are fighting over EVERYTHING. Sounds like he has already lost all his patience this morning. I am an hour away at work, what am I supposed to do? Can't stand listening to the kids crying while I am here - it breaks my heart and makes me just want to graeb my stuff and go home.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Heather.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Maybe they need a nap?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Okay what are these pods you 2 were talking about, I can't find them on LIz's site.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Okay what are these pods you 2 were talking about, I can't find them on LIz's site.

they're essentially fabric boxes that CM was clearancing at the beginning of the month. They're no longer available.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Thanks Liz. I would go home but I have to run some metrics presentations this afternoon. Dead around here (everybody on vacation) so I can't even pass off on someone else!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Maybe they need a nap?

Didn't even wake up until about 9:45 and it is only 11 now. They did have a long day yesterday though - with no naps!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• NMlady Said:

they're essentially fabric boxes that CM was clearancing at the beginning of the month. They're no longer available.

I got on Liz's sight to figure out what they were called so I could tell Liz what I got and couldn't find it either. Had to call my mom and ask her what the name of it was. She got one for my little sis too and put lots of stuff in hers also! Great gift!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

Heather, it sounds like your kids are overtired and overwhelmed. They'll be fine eventually.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Heather maybe he doesn't need you to fix just wants to vent. I know when I was a SAHM I'd call a friend to vent when the kids (I did home daycare) were making me crazy. Shane has no one to vent to but you.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

I am looking for purple things for my scrap area. I am going to look for purple curtain for the door window (the scraparea is in what I guess could be called a mud room).

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Or maybe blue like periwinkle.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

Almost done correcting yesterdays pics.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Okay now I am undecided.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

i like the idea of purple, Joy. So royal.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Heather, it sounds like your kids are overtired and overwhelmed. They'll be fine eventually.

Yes, they will be but will Shane?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

This is the chair I think I am going to buy for the scrap area.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• TripletMother Said:

Yes, but it might take a beer or 12!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Heather maybe he doesn't need you to fix just wants to vent. I know when I was a SAHM I'd call a friend to vent when the kids (I did home daycare) were making me crazy. Shane has no one to vent to but you.

Good point! Thought about calling mom and asking her to stop by just to give him a short break. He needs to run to the dealership and get new keys made for his truck. Only set of keys we have for it were stolen out of his truck. Luckily the only keys on hte keyring were for the truck and they didn't steal it.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:

Yes, but it might take a beer or 12!

We have some of those! Maybe he should start now!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

That is weird that they would take just the keys. Aren't you afraid they will come back and steal the truck since they have the keys?

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
That is weird that they would take just the keys. Aren't you afraid they will come back and steal the truck since they have the keys?

I would be but it is an old beater truck that we paid $400 for. He only uses it haul brush and stuff and drive to and from work. Like he said, it was on empty and the person probably thought it wasn't worth it if they had to put gas in it. The only other thing missing was a super old black work coat that he had in it. He wasn't upset about that. I was just glad that the remote to the garage wasn't stolen! Nothing else of value in there.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

• TripletMother Said:
  • NMlady Said:

I would be but it is an old beater truck that we paid $400 for. He only uses it haul brush and stuff and drive to and from work. Like he said, it was on empty and the person probably thought it wasn't worth it if they had to put gas in it. The only other thing missing was a super old black work coat that he had in it. He wasn't upset about that. I was just glad that the remote to the garage wasn't stolen! Nothing else of value in there.

Oh that is great that they didn't take the remote.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

I've been up an hour and still feel like I could go back to sleep. Really hope SIL wants to go to WM this afternoon. I'm not interested in any after Christmas bargains since I have no after Christmas money.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

See you all later.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

Sleep good Joy!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

We heard an explosion and our power went out. A transformer up the road blew out. But as you can see, it's back up.

I'm out in the building playing with my DCWV paper stacks.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Morning!!!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Joy!

Jenni, about the changes to your Christmas. It's bittersweet as our kids grow up. I'm there with you. Driving to dd's was different. I tried to not dwell on how I would have preferred things to go and just had fun with the boys and dd and Mike and his mother. Ate too much but no surprise there.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:
Just got off the phone with Shane. Said the kids are fighting over EVERYTHING. Sounds like he has already lost all his patience this morning. I am an hour away at work, what am I supposed to do? Can't stand listening to the kids crying while I am here - it breaks my heart and makes me just want to graeb my stuff and go home.

We found limiting things worked best.

Dh said this was the best Christmas yet. We never got around to putting ornaments onto our tree so cleaning up will be super easy this year. He and I hardly have any gifts since we didn't buy much for each other. Ds didn't get much in way of opening things either.

We only bought one toy car each for the grandsons. Plan on padding their savings accounts instead. Bradley did ask for more stuff to open and I reminded him that I bought him stuff every time he visited and to count those with his gift. I think he's still pondering that one.

Dh and I plan on spending $$$ on our garden. It will be our joint gift to ourselves. So we don't feel we were shorted.

I find that kids enjoy their gifts more when there's less there. I used to limit their access to stuff and try to rotate things in and out. But with triplets, I'm just impressed you get your showers/baths. Don't beat yourself up. These are the moments that your dh will appreciate you most.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Hi Clara and Viv!

I would much rather be doing what you are doing Viv then being here at work! I got all those new cricut cartridges and haven't had the 1st chance to even play with them yet!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:

We found limiting things worked best.

Dh said this was the best Christmas yet. We never got around to putting ornaments onto our tree so cleaning up will be super easy this year. He and I hardly have any gifts since we didn't buy much for each other. Ds didn't get much in way of opening things either.

We only bought one toy car each for the grandsons. Plan on padding their savings accounts instead. Bradley did ask for more stuff to open and I reminded him that I bought him stuff every time he visited and to count those with his gift. I think he's still pondering that one.

Dh and I plan on spending $$$ on our garden. It will be our joint gift to ourselves. So we don't feel we were shorted.

I find that kids enjoy their gifts more when there's less there. I used to limit their access to stuff and try to rotate things in and out. But with triplets, I'm just impressed you get your showers/baths. Don't beat yourself up. These are the moments that your dh will appreciate you most.

Thanks Viv! Always filled with great wisdom!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Hi ladies! Just a quick hello! I hope everyone had a great christmas with family and friends. I have bees super busy with company. The kids are having so much fun. Every night going to bed around 2am. It's been awesome having them here.

But, because of my scrap/guest room is all in one, I haven't play with my goodies. I cant wait. I miss everyone!!!!

bbl.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
This is the chair I think I am going to buy for the scrap area.

Pretty, don't forget cushions for the seat and back areas.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Hi Viv, Heather, Joy!

Nice chair!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:
  • NMlady Said:

That is funny! I think I'd put a care package in there for the thief. Some food and maybe a scarf. That way you might be able to identify the thief later.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Clara!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:
  • NMlady Said:

That is funny! I think I'd put a care package in there for the thief. Some food and maybe a scarf. That way you might be able to identify the thief later.

Great idea!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Anybody get any good scrapping stuff for Christmas?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Now back to my papers. I think I'll pull out the holiday prints that are in the various seasonal DCWV stacks. Hopefully that will make making layouts easier in the future instead of hunting up these papers. I think I need another Cropper Hopper value pack.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• TripletMother Said:
Anybody get any good scrapping stuff for Christmas?

Son bought one of those Value Packs.

Dh bought me my 5th stack of Glitter Cardstock and 2nd All Occasion Glitter stack along with some more stickers.

I took ALL Glitter Cardstock stacks apart. Combined the colors and have them nicely organized. I went through alot of white and silver for my Christmas Cards.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks. I'm still debating if I want a Cricut Expression which I've got a raincheck for $309 with 4 cartridges at ACM.

Now I'm toying with spending some $$ on two more MyBooks.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oh, I consider those MyBooks Scrappy stuff.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Son just brought me my breakfast. Yeah, we know it's lunch time but we're all on vacation here so it's breakfast! Chat later.

Page 1 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics