Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: Queen of the Month *~* Round 7 *~*---Full/Active        (Topic#1490373)
scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

This swap has a commitment time of 6 months. This swap also requires constant communication to your Queens.

Princesses returning please be advised to all of the changes below. There will be quizes. Thank you.

How it works: All of the people who sign up must commit for the months of January through and including June of 2009. There will be 6 people per group.

Prerequisites to signing up: You must have successfully swapped with me before or have at least 2000 as your post status. If you do not then you must have a referral from someone who does. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but this swap is a very popular one for a reason. This swap is a high spoilage swap as well as one to get to know your fellow sb.com neighbors. There is no room for flaking in this swap.

Queen Swap terms:
Princesses = Are returning swappers to Queen or you have already been Queen on this current round
Lady in Waiting = You are new completely to the Queen Swap and have not been Queen yet this round.
Jester (luvscrapin)= We have one and is decreed by me.
Princess Cliffnotes (aumommie)= this person cliffnotes posts in one to keep everyone up to date in case you miss posts.
Royal Sexcatary (luvscrapin)= person who helps out the hostess in making notes, sending memos and the like.
Royal Guards (PrincessPosh, liveandbikn2, chipmunk_Tara, **SarahAnne**, Flossy) = Princesses not participating in anything but reamining order without the kingdoms, and the occasionally chatting too.

Rules:
1. On the 30th or 31st of each month I will draw a name of who our Queen for the next month will be. I will then PM you the Queen's personal info. This will occur around midnight my time. The announced Queen will then put the survey in their blogs marked as such. Each of the other 5 people have to shower their Queen with goodies from her survey and wishlist, NIP (no handmade) items unless an arrangement is made with your Queen in advance to maybe split something with your Queen. This is a spoilage swap, no sending of anything that is not on your Queens survey or wishlists no matter where those wishlists are. If you cannot find what your Queen desires in stores around by you, DO NOT improvise or assume your Queen will like something. You can always purchase a GC off the internet or at one of the stores your Queen lists she shops at. You can always PM your Queen for any questions regarding anything on her wishlists or survey.

2. Showering can be done in any manner you want: sending a little over a period of time, sending her items all at one time, etc. as long as the last mailing is dated by the 25th of each month. Please address the envelope or package "Queen" then the person's username so the reigning Queen will know what it is, and put your screen name in the return address spot.

3. The reigning Queen has to post when one of her minnions has showered her. Thank them publicly and state what they were showered with.

4. All Princesses and Ladies In Waiting will have to check in once every 2 days at least so we all know that you haven't forgotten about your Queen. If checking in is not occurring your chance for Queen reduces for the next month. IF you do not check in for two weeks in a row I will pm you once to see if you are still with us and if I get no answer then I will find a replacement for you. If you move during this swap please let me know your new mailing addy as soon as possible so that I can change this info on your personal info. Please be as detailed as possible in the PM title to me as you can.

All Queens like to be talked to. This thread moves quite fast and there is much communication going on between and amongst groups getting to know each other and their Queens.

5. I must have an email addy as well as a phone number as a way to get ahold of you. If there is any flaking on this thread then I will put your name on a flakers list that I personally own. This list is shared amongst fellow long standing hostesses and it has been known to also not allow a username to join a swap because of it. You will not be allowed to participate in this thread until all obligations are met to your Queens. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but due to circumstances occurring of late on the forum I must insist and run this game this way. This is a game of spoilage to your Queens, IT IS NOT FAIR to take your bounties and run w/o offering a bounty to your Queens in return and not follow through on the commitment that you are agreeing to by joining this swap.

6. There are going to be three threads for this swap. This one you are signing up on will be where all Queen biz (sending/receiving/gettin g to know each other) are done here. Once I pm you the Queens personal info, use that thread to be in cahoots with the other Princesses and Ladies in Waiting to coordinate your buying for your Queen. This is where a lot of getting to know your group will come in as well as enable all of you to either go in on something big for your Queen or at least not get the same items. The following link is for all chatting for Queen:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13747...

7. I will be making HOSTESS ANNOUNCEMENTS (written in purple) that everyone must read. I also ask that nearing the end of each month all current Queens check the first page and let me know if I have recorded the bounties correctly.

Please PM me your personal info by Dec. 30th so I can get them all organized in time to call our Queen on January 1st once all New Years Destivities are over and PM her personal info to her minnions. Please put in the subject line "your username's Queen Personal Info". I have all posts emailed to me and I keep these in a file in my email account. Now is the time to get all wishlists created and updated. Once the Queen is crowned she will then put the Survey in her blog.

8. There is a Secret Pal Portion to this swap also. Participation is completely voluntary and lasts the full 6 months. The amount for this is $5.00 and is completely separate from Queen commitment. Djtobin (Darla) will be running this portion of our swap. Pm her if you are interested. She will pm you who you will have for a pal each month. Once you receive from your pal you have to post a thank you and tell who had you as well as what you received. We have a ton of girls who participate in this who are Princesses from previous rounds but are not in an actual group this round. Not this round

9. There will also be a Secret Santa Swap. The amount for this is 25.00 and is again completely separate from Queen commitment. I will let you knwo closer to the time of sign ups on this who will host that within this swap. Same rules apply to this as for Secret Monthly Pal. Not this round

Rule number 1,467,321: teasing the Queen about upcoming goodies will be strictly allowed and enforced! Any teasing of getting back amongst any current Queens is forbidden.

This Queen game limit is $15.00 per month. If you desire to go over, that is fine but under will be considered a no-no by the Queen and the proper disciplinary action shall be placed. If you find below a username you just wanna spoil then you are more then welcome to pm me your requests and sign up for as many spots as you want. I will try my best to honor all requests on who you'd like to be in a group with.

This is a commitment, please do not sign up and then once your month is over you quit. Please be considerate of everyone who signs up and think how you would feel if someone did that to you. Thank you!

ONE huge NO NO for this swap is buying for everyone in your group early at the start. Tnis is also why I am asking everyone to NOT put the survey in their blogs until you are announced Queen. All people in this swap are in other secret pal swaps, get presents and shops for themselves. If you buy early for everyone the likelihood of them already having or not wanting those items you bought runs very high. There have been some who have done this in the past and have regretted it. If anyone has any questions or does not believe me on this then please pm and talk to the Princesses returning. Thank you.

Personal Info: PM this info to me by June 30th with a title indicating such.
Screen Name=
Real Name=
Address=
Birthdate=
Email Addy (one in which minnions can get an electronc gc sent to you) =
Phone Number =

Queen Survey: Put in your blog ONLY once you're crowned Queen.
Are you married (name and how many years) , have kids (names and ages), pets (names and ages)=
Are you a weekly or daily chatter on the forum?
Album Size you work with the most=
Favorite Mag. that you don't subscribe to=
Do you like Idea Books=
If so, what kinds=
Favorite Brands of Paper=
Favorite Color=
Colors you don't want=
Colors you do want=
Items you don't want to recieve=
One big item or several small spread out=
Scrapbooking supply you would love to see come your way=
Favorite Scrapbooking Subject=
Events you like to scrap=
What techniques do you like/do/would like to try=
Favorite Embellishments=
Fiber/Ribbon? What type & color?
Favorite Adhesive=
Who is your favorite scrapping company? =
How would you define your scrapbooking style? =
Do you journal every page=
Do you like hidden journaling=
Do you like handmade items=
Prefer store bought items=
Any non-scrapbooking item you have been putting off buying yourself=
List 10 things you would love to be showered with=
To what online stores do you have a wishlist?Please list the websites as well as the username and passwords to retrieve them.=
Are there any GC's that you would love to see come your way from stores (do not have to be scrappy stores) you shop at in your hometown?=
Do you like any Indepenedent Home Party Resources and if so which ones=
What are your favorite snacks? =
Do you have any allergies?(smoke, floral, perfume, etc.) =
Anything you would like your minnions to know about you?
Anything you would like to add that I forgot to ask?

= Personal Info Received
The Royal Court:
Hostess
Buzzkiss
aumommie
Fairytattoo
luvscrapin
Canadiangirl
Tagsmom
cma2a17
Marinemomofacm
SophiaA
Briannasmom
Brooke2916
lydbug
Kalyn828
Tigergenesis

Royalty:
Group 1:
Hostess
Layn828
Brooke2916
cma2a17
Briannasmom

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------------

Group 2:
luvscrapin
SophiaA
Buzzkiss
tagsmom
Fairytattoo

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------------

Group 3:
aumommie
Canadiangirl
lydbug
tigergenesis
marinmomofacm

SophiaA
Resident
SophiaA
In response to scrappintlc

Yay, so glad to see my name on the list, been wanting to get on here forever...

Cannot wait for the fun to start...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to SophiaA

so glad to be apart of this again had a blast the last round!!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to Briannasmom

YAY! I'm so happy to be back!! I'll forward on the link to my girlfriend, Kalyn. Can't wait to get started

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828
In response to brooke2916

WOo-WOo...... so excited. I think I'm going to have to read the rules a few more times- a little overwhelming! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!

Can't wait!!!

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to Kalyn828

hi everyone!

Tagsmom
Diva
Tagsmom
In response to CanadianGirl

Yeah!!!Hello ladies!I love this swap!I have really made some great friends and this is only my second time in this swap.

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug
In response to Tagsmom

yay, glad to be back !!!

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to lydbug

can't wait to start

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Can't wait to see our groups this round!

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828
In response to cma2a17

I have checked this like 5 times today.... I am SOOOOO excited!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to Kalyn828

Hi girls!

I'm so happy to be back...yay!!!!!!!

SophiaA
Resident
SophiaA
In response to fairytattoo

Me too, so exciting...

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to SophiaA

Goodmorning Girls!! So, we should get our groups tonight, right??

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm so exciting to do another round!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

We'll have to stalk Robin!! She gets great joy from making us wait...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

let the stalking begin!!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

MarineMomOfACM
Expert
MarineMomOfACM

Info sent.

jeanette

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828
In response to MarineMomOfACM

Gooooood morning ladies!!! Oh, I sure hope she doesn't make us wait...... I am so anxious to do all this!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to Kalyn828

Now Now Julie lets not going telling all the hostess secrets. *shaking finger at you* The Ladies In Waiting have to have some surprises. muhahahahahahahahaha

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis

I'm so excited to be joining this swap and can't wait to start shopping!!! Thanks for the invitation!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to Tigergenesis

Happy Bletaed Birthday Kelly. Whatcha get for your birthday and from Santa. Anythign we'd all like ot drool over?

I got a ton of stamps from my wishlist, I was so excited.

I've also got some exciting news to share. I'll announce it later when Crownings happen.

Now when is that again? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? I can't seem to remember. Drat now wheres my lists?

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

What did everyone get for Christmas?

What are your New Years resolutions?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

didnt get much for christmas. dh is gonna give me 150 to blow on whatever I want. he said sometime in january I will get it since he had to fix something on his truck. a charm, a vs gc recipes from my mil makeup and my friend and I will be exchanginf gifts today.

what the exciting news?? huh huh huh?????

Edited by Queenbriannasmom on 12-31-08 12:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I guess i should change my name and avi now huh?? lol

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

Awesome, monies are always good.

Nah you are Queen until midnight hon, leave it, its purty.

Oh I don't know.....just a little something something about moi.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

*sigh* I know I might use the same avi for next time not sure yet lol

alright I'm dieing to know please spill the beans...

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

hi everyone! can't wait to see the groups!

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis

Thanks! for my bday I got a necklace from mom and a Tom Tom GPS system from dad.

For Christmas I got a nice coat, some pajamas and slippers, gift cards (one was to Archivers!) and DVDs.

Once again I will make a resolution to take better care of myself - work out, eat right...blah....blah...blah. Oh yeah - and to scrap more!

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

For Christmas I got a netbook and a photo printer and tags bags and boxes and more cartridge for my cricut

Edited by CanadianGirl on 12-31-08 02:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

I got a cricut expression and an mp3 player some computer games and sb'ing stuff. I was spoiled!

Robin what's the news??? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

My NY's resolution is to lose 50# by this time next year!!!

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828

I got a new purse and wallet from the DH. My mom snuck on my sb.com wish list, and got me a WHOLE bunch of stuff!!! I love getting surprised with stuff that I REALLY want!

Quick Question, since I'm new w/ these.... do we come on here to find out who the queen is for this month??? And about what mandi said..... do we add a new avatar when we are queen? Just curious!! I'll learn fast- I promise!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

I got the best christmas present ever from my boys (with help from my best friend .. sneaky woman). They gave me a gold chain necklace with a dragonfly charm. Dragonfly was my dd nickname for those that don't know. I also got a Titans jersey from my little boy's daddy. Both made the holiday a little better.

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to Kalyn828

Robin will make the announcement here tonight or tomorrow and in the month you are queen try and put something queenly for your avatar.

Sounds like your mom did good, getting on your wish list here. How sneaky, but in a good way!!

OH ROBIN...

Where are you?????

Tagsmom
Diva
Tagsmom
In response to cma2a17

Wow,sounds like everyone had a super Christmas.I got some cd's,new slippers,perfume,digi picture frame and some other goodies..All in all a great day!For my resolution i'm with Julie on that one,the only difference is I wanna lose 70 by next christmas.This could be very interesting!LOL!!!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to Tagsmom

Sounds like great goodies everyone got.

Okay I found some commonalities between some members in the personal info....

Briannasmom and Tigergenesis share the same birthday of the 23rd of December. And Kalyn you share a birthday with my SIL the 28th of August.

I see no peronsal info from Fairytattoo.... *tsk*tsk* hon what am I to do with you. Geesh.......

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis

I don't think I've ever met someone with the same bday as me!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

Okay I take that back....I've got several of my returning princesses who haven't sent their info..... Geesh

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Tigergenesis Said:
I don't think I've ever met someone with the same bday as me!

Looky Queen is already a good thing huh?

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828

well your SIL must be a GREAT gal then! hehehe....

I am SOOOOOO excited.... have I said that yet??

Also- Ladies, I am on a fast track to lose 50-75 lbs. I have lost 15 already, and I FEEL so much better.... I'd love to chat more with those of you who are wanting to lose weight too!!!

Robin.... are you going to wait until exactl midnight? Hmmmm????? hahahaha.... I so would if I were you!!! :P

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Kalyn828

Kalyn way to go!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

kelly nice to know someone with the same b-day as me never met anyone with the same b-day!!

Kalyn last round I changed my screen name as well to queenbriannasmom as I'm sure you seen earlier and my avi was a crown.

come on ladies I;m dieing to know where I am and start to shopping lol
i LOVE to shop

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Kalyn828

I'm ready to shop too!!!!

I'm so excited!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Robin, Robin, here I thought you would have kept my info!! lol!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

I would love to chat with you gals about our weight loss. Maybe on the consortium thread...
I'm reading You on a Diet by Dr Oz, pretty good so far.

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828

cool..... one more fun thing about this forum! I am having so much fun, and it hasn't even begun yet!!! (snicker, snicker) Well, off to do more family stuff.... we ate doing the New Years Eve stuff early so our 3 yr old. can participate!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Kalyn828

we did nothing had pizza for the new yr lol. I did make a roast but dh's truck broke down wouldnt start so i had to pick him up at work oh joys and of course i got lost like usual.
hey what can i say my car only knows how to get to the mall/archivers, m's, j's, my work and the grocery store a need lol

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie

Oh Grand and wonderful Queen Mum (that would be RObin for all you ladies in waiting) This princess humblly asks your forgiveness for not sending my personal info. I bow at your feet and will PM it to you now.

Ok on to the other questions --

I got a new laptop for my crafty room, Kohl's GC, Michael's GC, boombox for my iPod.

We are all hanging at Mom's for New Years, kiddos are running amuck, big boys are playing Wii.

Great to see all the return faces and can't wait to meet the new comers!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to Aumommie

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to Kalyn828

Hi girlies! Just wanted to pop in for a second and say hi
I really didn't get much for Christmas... My mom gave me my present a few weeks early (a new camera)... And I placed a CTMH order for myself from my husband. It kinda takes the fun out of it when there's no surprise. But regardless of my gifts, my kiddos had a great holiday and that's really all that matters!

Oh Robin!!!! Where are you??? I'm dying to know your news... Oh and maybe to know our groups and queenies!! (((maybe a little foot tapping here!)))

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to Kalyn828

Hi patrice and tonya!

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie

Hey Brooke --

Will my news hold you over until RObin gives hers???

Ok -- DH will be going to school for 3 months. We thought it was going to be April until June -- but in the great military way -- he will be leaving Jan 12th (right before my bday ) and coming back in March. Then there is talk he will be deploying in September -- but nothing is definite on that.

So I will be a single Mom for a few months. At leaszt the kids will be busy with school so hopefully it won't be too bad.

So there is my news -- Hope Robin's is better!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Aumommie

oh what a bummer Patrice I'm sorry to here that. hope the time flys by for you while he is away.
deploying to Iraq? or afkanistan? my bil was deployed to afkanistan his wife stayed with her parents for I believe a little over a 1. hugs to you

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to Aumommie

Aw, what a bummer patrice. That has got to be hard having him gone so much. Where will he be going to school? When is your birthday? Mine is the 29th.

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

Happy New Year!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

I'm really sorry girls I had a situation here.

HOSTESS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Welcome to all our new Ladies In Waiting. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Any one of my returning princesses will be able to answer it if I am not on.

A few things about me: I have been married 13 1/2 years to hubby Tom and have two sons Justin 11 and Jaeden 6. I'm a stay at home mom who also does the following:
advancements chairperson for cub scout troop
hubby is the den leader for the Tiger (our youngest) but I am the secretary, treasurer and events coordinator for the den
I am also going to school online right now
oldest is in the following:
indoor soccer
basketball
boy scouts
math club
band
youngest is in cub scouts (he's too young for most of the other things my oldest is in right now)

So I am and do many things. I also have to declutter my house, set up a work space for myself in the house, and hopefully get ready for a huge garage sale this spring.

I am also (this is the news) a DT for Studio G for Pezadoodle. You know those cute little dollar mini stamp sets, yep I am a DT with them for Pezadoodle. Cannot give website here as per board rules and

I have many things going on in my life and home is not very good either and I'll leave it at that. So I have a feeling I'll have many changes upcoming this year in my life and hopefully find some peace along the way finally.

With all of that being said I am not on here as often as I was before. I used to be here everyday on and off. Now it seems that isn't possible so if you ever have to pm me for anything please know I'll get back to you but it might not be immediately.

I have much to be thankful for in my princesses who have taken on a lot for me this past round. Thank you. I so appreciate your friendship, it has kept me going for awhile now.

Okay ladies with all of that being said I think its time to announce the Queens for January 2009.

Please welcome with royal fanfare the following Queens:

Group 1: Princess Brooke2916
Group 2: Princess Fairytattoo
Group 3: Princess aumommie

Now in the rules it states that there will be 6 people per group. Due to the economy and many circumstances several princesses have been through we only have 3 groups of 5 this round. So each group will have 5 girls making one month a free month but no group will know which month their free month will be but I will say that no two groups will have a free month simultaneously.

Isn't this fun?

Okay now what happens now is that the Queens will put in their blogs the survey from the front page. I will start cahoots threads for each queen with the girls in her group who will then cahoot on what they'd like to shower their Queen with and the many ways of teasing. (I did NOT say that and will deny it) Many groups pitch in together to get their Queen something huge from their wishlist, wishlists do not have to be to here. Read their surveys then head to their wishlists. That is generally what I do, and then I hunt for the best prices with my shopping for the best deals ways. I tend to have coupon codes and know the sales. I'm just kinda like that. More for the buck so to speak. But anyways in the cahoots thread is where you decide all that, separate packages, group gift etc.

Also many groups will start a chat pm so that all girls in the group participate to get to know each other better.

Okay now I'm rambling.

Please make sure all packages to your Queen are properly packaged and addressed to Queen such and such. We want everyone to know their handling royal packages. And mailed by the 25th of the month.

Okay off to start cahoots threads. Happy shopping, cahooting and teasing (now again I did NOT say that)

SophiaA
Resident
SophiaA

We did not gifts for ourselves this year, we decided it was for the kids, as that is what Christmas is all about...

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to SophiaA

Congrats to our new Queens:

Group 1: Princess Brooke2916
Group 2: Princess Fairytattoo
Group 3: Princess aumommie

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to cma2a17

Woohoo! I'm Queen!! Congrats Julie and Patrice!!!!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

Robin, I've never been in a group with you! This will be a super fun round

Robin, Mandi, Christy and Kalyn, Wishing you all a wonderfully relaxing New Years Day!! (And all the other Queendoms too!) What should we name our Queendom? Any ideas ladies??

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Congrats on the DT Robin, how exciting!!

Congrats to my fellow Queens Brooke and Patrice!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

I will work on my blog and wish list updating later today. Right now Miss Mallory is crying to eat.

Be back later...

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis

Congrats to all the current Queens!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

congrats to all the queens
and big congrats and hello to my queen Brooke!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Kalyn828

congrats on the dt oh queenie thats awesome!!

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828

YAY!!! So exciting.... so fun!!!
Congrats to all the New Years Queens!!! What a fun way to start 2009 !

SophiaA
Resident
SophiaA
In response to Kalyn828

Congrats Queens...

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Kalyn828

I can't get the link in the first post (item #6) to work.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Kalyn828

I never could either

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

congrats to the new queens

happy new year everyone

congrats on the DT Robin

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

Hi girls!

Off to go work on my survey and update my wishy list

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie

Yipee I am Queen and my Bday is this month!!!!!

Well ladies of my Queendom -- we need to come up with a name. Any ideas???

I will work on my wish list and survey. It may not be up until tomorrow as I am still at my paretns. The one on my blog is from last round, but will give you an idea about what I like.

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie
In response to Kalyn828

Robin -- way to go on the DT!!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to Aumommie

Hello my Queen Julie! Can't wait to spoil you

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to buzzkiss

My blog is updated and my wishy list has loads of stuff there already, but I'm kind of updating it too

Robin, I didn't properly congratulate you on DT! That's awesome hun!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

I have a question....

I know this was discussed in another round but I just wanted to get clarification...

Can we hand make a gift for our queen as long as it does not take away from the dollor limit of gifts from her wishlist?

For instance, lets say I've purchased all kinds of fun Queenly gifts from my queens wishlist, but I wanted to add a special little something else from me. Is that okay? I would still abide by all Queen Laws under purchasing requirements and keep in consideration the queens color intrests and such. Just wondering!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Brooke, I'm pretty sure we decided that was OK as long as it's above and beyond the dollar limit.

Alrighty my princesses, my wishlist is up to date and my blog is done...yay!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm pretty sure it is ok too

oh queen Brooke we got some secrets brewing for ya!!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Queen Brooke, since I'm within your court I'm all for a little something extra .. hehe!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

• Briannasmom Said:
I'm pretty sure it is ok too

oh queen Brooke we got some secrets brewing for ya!!

and the taunting begins!! I love this swap I'm so excited to see what you all have in store for me!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to cma2a17

• cma2a17 Said:
Queen Brooke, since I'm within your court I'm all for a little something extra .. hehe!

that's pretty much how I feel about it! LOL!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

of course the taunting begins!!
I was all about the teasing last round lol
let the fun begin

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

You just wait for your month as queen!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oh I'm sure I'm gonna be in for it then lol

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie

Brooke Let me jknow if you need any info on Mandi -- We were inteh same Queendom last round -- Us Queens need to stick together!!!!! Love ya Mandi

Ok my lovely ladies -- I have updated my wish list and Survey in my Blog. I have a few ideas for Queendom names

-- the Land of Collects Alot
-- Scrappy town
I don't know what else -- I am so tired from being up until Midnight last night and then up at 8 Am to go to American Girl with my neice for the unveiling of Chrissa -- I think I just need to go to bed. We are headed home tomorrow -- I will double check my wish list once I am home, but I know some of you are eager to shop. !!! SO it is good!!!

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916
In response to Aumommie

LOL! Thanks Patrice! Did she ever get Robin's wet noodle?

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R to all the lovely ladies of Queen of the Month!

WOW! what a small group this round! But it will still be fun!

Hello Queen Julie! It's so nice to see you again!!! I will be off shortly to check out your wish list

Robin- congrats on the DT! You go girl!!

Edited by luvscrapin on 01-01-09 07:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to luvscrapin

whoopsie! I was one of those who did not send the info.... ye Royal Sexatary will get right on that.......

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to luvscrapin

ha yeah right Patrice LOL hugs to you and luv ya too girl!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

good am my queen
its way to early for me to be awake

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Good Morning to all in the land!!!!

How about "Isle of Scrap Obsession" for a name...

Let me know what you want for a name girls.

Have a good one!

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Aumommie

• Aumommie Said:

Ok my lovely ladies -- I have updated my wish list and Survey in my Blog. I have a few ideas for Queendom names

-- the Land of Collects Alot
-- Scrappy town

Good morning my Queen! Your name suggestions are most excellent and I am honored to be a member of your Queendom.

Kalyn828
Expert
Kalyn828

GOOOOOOOD morning ladies.....

this is so fun- and I just want to thank everyone.... I am so looking forward to this.... off to go read other Queen Surveys.. just for fun!

I can not kick this cold that I got over a week ago. Every morning, I wake up and sound like an 89 year old smoker. I can't get the mucus up or down (sorry, TMI) ARRRGGGG!!!!!
oh and Brooke- yes- I'm up for the extra handmade stuff too!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Kalyn828

oh queen Brooke...what did you have in mind on what you wanted altered and any certain colors you would like?

brooke2916
Diva
brooke2916

For me? I love antique looking stuff... my fave colors are burgandy, black, brown. There's nothing in particular that I'd like for myself, but I LOVE surprises

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

alright we shall see what I can come up with I'm so excited!!

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

Patrice, I like Scrappy Town. Thanks for updating your wish list.

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics