Page 1 of 84 
Username Post: ***Memories to Last ~~COF/Critique~~ Group***Full/Active        (Topic#1491167)
fablady
Queen
fablady

Hi Glad you found this thread here to our group- and please read first page and then leave a post so we can know you are here on last page,you do not have to go back and read all the pages so far.

First add our name to your signature so you can show pride in our group. Also make sure you add each other to your friends in your place. And when u have free time check out each other gallery and leave some love for each other.
To be an active member you must post and leave love on lo's weekly! If not we understand times can be busy,just let us know that u will be gone.
So, if u are an active member you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. This is weekly commitment on your part, to post and check in weekly.
We have limited the amount of active members so we can get to know each other and you can keep up leaving comments on lo's and so forth. Also active members are there to help and critique each other work.
We will be doing fun things like challenges, or a lo for our group, or other fun things, just know its your choice if you can do it or not, there is no rules or hassles, sometimes it works or not, so don't worry if you don't get it done, or can't do it. Just know being a active member is doing at least one challenge or swap in the group,you do not have to do everything,but try to do at least one. And if anyone has any fun ideas or sugguestions feel free to post them.Also share your lo's,photo's, blogs you do,link them here, we are here to support and help each other.

Please anytime you sign in to sb.com - make sure you stop by our group thread and chat or even just say hi, want to keep in touch as much as possible if your on the site. I want everyone to feel they are a part of this group that their opinions and inputs matter. This is all our group, I want it to be fun for all of us.So be an active member!!

ACTIVE MEMBERS:
MEMBERS:
Fablady-Karen- group founder
Scrap Police-Kathy
Shellsurfer --LuAnn
Laura C
SuperAllyFan-Kim
catscrapshere-Cathy
Ibescrappin --Terri
Scrabrabbit-Sarah
Karen-Lee-KarenLee
ncyankee
flutterbyes
ticabaum--Shirley
Dgustafson74
Dna301
Southern Lady

If you haven't posted in awhile I took you off the active members list,-to get back on just pm me and let me know u want to re join.

Our first Valentine Swap:
Hosted by fablady- Karen DONE

Memories February Scraplift Challenge-by SuperAllyFall-Kim/DONE!!!

Thanks everyone for being a part of the Memories to Last COF Critique Group!

Scraplift challenge for Jan;
Scraplift a lo of the person before you here,and if your first on the list scraplift the last one. When you have it done post the lo u scrapped and yours.

Valentine Swap
1.Karen Lee
2.Karen
3.Wendy
4.Laura
5.Kathy (St Patrick)
6.Kim
7.Luci(Deb)
8.Cathy

Challenge: What can you do with this?
Karen Lee will post an image then you make whatever you want using that image. Deadline: May 15th
Players:
Karen Lee
Kathy
Kim
Cathy
Sarah
Laura

Anyone else want to join in the fun?

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to fablady

Ok I'm here at the new thread!!!Put this one in ur fav!

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin
In response to fablady

Hi Karen. Thanks for the link. Glad I'm still on the active list !!

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to Ibescrappin

Terri u pop in enough not to get on the in-active list,hehe!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to fablady

I'm here!

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin
In response to CatScrapsHere

Hey Cathy!! Hope you had a great holiday season!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

I found you - I'm here

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to SuperAllyFan

Hope now this makes this thread faster,HI Kim,Cathy!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Scrap-Time Said:
Kim - I don't know if you saw this layout or not but thought I would share it since it is a lift of you!

Apa Kabar's layout - You've got the cutest little baby face

I hadn't so thanks for linking it - Hers is better than mine

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Shellsurfer Said:
  • SuperAllyFan Said:
Sometime LuAnn, I'm gonna bug you about doing digi. I've got a couple of free kits but I have no idea what to do or where to start

It's really easy peasy Kimmi, as long as you have a photo program of some kind. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, but if you have access to something different, and I don't know how to use it, I know a lot of digi scrappers that I can hook you up with. Digi scrappers are a fun and helpful bunch!

I have Photoshop Elements, but I'm not too familiar with it yet - I only use it to make photos black and white with colour on them I also have Paint Shop Pro X1. When I get around to it, I'll rack your brains

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi Terri!

Kimmi, how was the first day back at school?

I'm whipped already. 3 loads of laundry done and groceries too. I'm taking a little breather and then going to complete one of those thank you cards and then I'll post it. DS is watching Scooby-Doo and playing with his Transformers so he's happy. Thank goodness!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Ok ladies, here's the card. She's ordered 6 of them from me. They'll all be the same. You really think I can charge her $1.50 each on these?

Bus Thank You Card By CatScrapsHere

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

I am here!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Shellsurfer

I'm here to

Cathy love the card and yes it is worth $1.50, it's so cute

L.J.H.fromR.I.
Diva
L.J.H.fromR.I.
In response to luciscraper

Wow! I popped in on the right day!

Count me in on the scraplift challenge, and I'm mulling over the Valentine's swap.

Kathy...Congrats on the new house, girl!!!!!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Kimmi, how was the first day back at school?

Yeah OK, but I'm so tired - I've still not fully got over the jet lag but hopefully I'll get a good sleep tonight.

It didn't start off so well though. I went in at 8am to get my plans for my week done as I missed the last 4 days of school before Christmas cos I was sick. When I got there though, my classroom looked like bomb had hit it. It wasn't a supply teacher who covered my class, it was our Principal Teacher and for her to leave it in such a mess, really annoyed me. I spent 40 minutes just tidying everything up, moving furniture back into place, putting away things she had done with the class, putting pencils back in tubs etc ... things that she is perfectly capable of and has no excuse not to have done them. I know it sounds really petty, but I would never leave someone else's room in a state like that. She's also the kind of teacher that if someone had left her room in such a mess, she'd be the first one complaining. Anyway, it meant I couldn't get my week's plan done in time and only managed to do today's, so when I finally got the rest of the week done at the end of the day, I realised I needed things photocopied, but won't be able to as the photocopying is done on a Monday morning for the week. I've had to bring stuff home to scan and print out ....

Hoping tomorrow is a lot better

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I'm here.

feel stuffy and headacheish and draggy. So going to look around here and veg on the couch and try to go to bed earlier.

Have the house inspection tomorrow at 9:30 and then a painter is coming on Friday at 5 to give an estimate if I decide to paint some of the rooms inside. Yippee!
CA bank is still trying to get to it. Uugh! so no final closing on that yet

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Scrap-Time

Luann - when is the baby and mommy coming home?

Karen - can you add the info Karen Lee had about the Valentine swap to the front page?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 04:38 PM

Wow...just checking out our new home. I kinda like it!LOL Just checking in after a busy day at work...not as crazy as Friday though!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

you changed your avi again Dale, lol

fablady
Queen
fablady

• Scrap-Time Said:
Luann - when is the baby and mommy coming home?

Karen - can you add the info Karen Lee had about the Valentine swap to the front page?

I just added it,anyone not on it,or don't know about it u can read it on the first page,also the scraplift challenge for this month too.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to fablady

Good evening! JCI while ds is brushing his teeth. Going to watch Indiana Jones tonight with dh, hopefully. And I'm so excited! He's got both of the kids' computers hooked up to the internet!!! So now they won't always be asking to use mine! Woohoo!!!

fablady
Queen
fablady

Yea,its nice to have ur computer to urself!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to fablady

Hi Girls......I found our new home! Thanks Karen for posting the Valentine Swap on the first page! I started mine already. I'm keeping it simple, just making ATC's for everyone.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Karen-Lee

I leave for too long and you switch threads on me!

Hope everyone's doing well!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scraprabbit

Hi!! I'm here!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to lcmemories

Cathy - did you just put some kind of block so they can't surf anywhere? can that be done?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Cathy have fun

Sarah glad you found us

hi Laura

are we to make valentines cards for everyone?

fablady
Queen
fablady

U can do cards,atc,bookmarks,post cards anything u want for the swap!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 07:44 PM
In response to fablady

• fablady Said:
U can do cards,atc,bookmarks,post cards anything u want for the swap!

Checking in again and dropping off my 1st LO in our new home!LOL A Wise Resolution By WILLA" title=" A Wise Resolution By WILLA"Link

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

OOOooo bookmarks, that sounds like fun

Dale love the new lo, fab pic of you

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 08:06 PM

Hey, Luci...are you feeling better now?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

my throat is still sore and I'm horse, but other than that feeling much better

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 08:20 PM

• luci-scraper Said:
my throat is still sore and I'm horse, but other than that feeling much better

Take care of yourself...there is some nasty stuff going around here.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

I know, and I get everything, suppose to sing at church again Sunday.

here is my new one

Beauty in life By Luci-scraper

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 08:24 PM

Okay...gonna say goodnight.

Before I do...Luci...Outstanding work on that last LO. I still need to leave more love in your gallery...you got ahead of me!LOL

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

no I wouldn't worry about it Dale, and thanks for the love

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Fabulous layouts Dale and Luci!! Dale that tree and owl are just too stinkin' CUTE!!!

I'm gonna call it a night too. I've already been snoozin' in my chair!! So I guess its time to actually go to bed!

See ya all tomorrow!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to Karen-Lee

O and Dale I love your new AVI!!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Karen-Lee

Hi! I was up for a bit, and wanted to check in and try to catch up. Fighting a chest cold, and the coughing woke me up. I'll try to check back again later.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

• Scrap-Time Said:
Cathy - did you just put some kind of block so they can't surf anywhere? can that be done?

It can be done, but for the time being I'm not going to mess with it. Ray only goes to the sites you put him on and Jasmine is good with following the rules (and if she doesn't I'll pull her privileges in a heartbeat). I'll have to keep an eye on her though. One of the nice things about most children's sites is that they're closed, there aren't any links that will take them anywhere bad.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-06-09 05:11 AM

Morning...off to work in the pouring rain..and...where is my umbrella....at work! DUH!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to WILLA

Good Morning Girls!!!!!

Laura I hope you feel better today??????

Don't get too wet Dale!!! My umbrella is usually at work too!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Karen-Lee

morning. Have to go to house inspection, then back home to let the dogs out since I work late tonight. I had sent Georgie a card and this is what she PM'd me so I thought I would share.

• Quote:
Damien's doing ok. The heat makes him feel rottern though, and he's pretty depressed alot of the time. It weighs on us both I think.

I'm dying to get back to scrapping, i haven't touched my stuff in months, but just can't find the motivation at the moment.

I miss you, and all the girls on here, and it really is one of my resolutions to get back on here and get back into it.

Say hi to the girls over at sb.com and hope to see you all there soon!

Georgie xxoo

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to Karen-Lee

Morning I'm off to work too!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to fablady

I actually saw that Georgie was online this morning. Meant to send her a hello, but the kids got up, and the morning routine got into full swing.

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin

JCI. At work and now lunch hour is over. I'll get on again tonight. I'm NOT falling behind here again! Its such a relief that I don't have 20 pages to catch up on. Happy house Karen. Dale, Luci and Laura get well soon. I got over mine in record time (for me, that is!), :O

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

Just checking in - so tired - off to bed

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

doing the banana dance!!

The house in CA is a done deal. The money should be transferred today or tomorrow depending on when they get it from the bank out there. But their bank signed the paper so it is DONE!!

Had the house inspection on the one in MO we are buying and he said it was a great house and built well. Didn't find anything major just typical do-it your self stuff!!

Yippee!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

Kathy - Congratulations on all that exciting house news!!!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Yip-pee Kathy!!!!!

Glad to see you around more Teri....we missed you!

You too Sarah!!

Kim I hope you sleep well!

I'm glad you heard from Georgie, hopefully she will come back to us soon!

Hi Cathy and Karen!

I hope Shirley checks in with us....I know she is busy with the baby! HI SHIRLEY!!!

I'm headed back to work now!

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin
In response to Karen-Lee

Hey Sarah,Karen Lee (so much better than KarenP lol), Cathy & Karen!!

Get some rest Kim. Thinking of you a lot. Hope you had great holidays!

So good to hear something back from Georgie. I think she has been in the same boat as I have been-just too busy to think!!!!

Hey Shirley, come tell us how the baby is.

Kathy, so good to hear that everything is going well with the houses. One sold, one bought! Not bad!!

Well, back to work!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hi! Peeking in from work.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Hi gals!! Phew...I made it!!!

Cathy...When you go to the store and buy a card it is around $3-4. Don't short change your efforts on card making. They are adorable and you should be rewarded for them. The gal you are making them for obviously thinks your work is worthy or she wouldn't have asked you to make them for her...she would have bought some for $3-4 each!

I am still working on my Valentines for the coffee shop. Hopefully I will get them done today and be back in the swing.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to wendyjo

Hey, guess what? I printed pics, started a page, AND finished it all in the same day! That almost never happens.

Christmas Eve
By Scraprabbit

I uploaded 4 others on New Years Eve that I did recently too--feel free to check them out if you want. Lots of multi-pic stuff.

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Hello.....I just walked in the door! We had a little sun today, so it wasn't so darned cold! I've been coming home from work cold to my bones lately.

Cute page Sarah.

Hi ya Wendy. Its great that you have a place to sell your cards.

And Teri....way to go girl!! You're back!! Do you want to do the Valentine Swap? I'm just making ATC's for everyone. Very simple. Luci might do bookmarks, she's still thinking about! Right Luci? Kathy is joining in, but she's doing St Patrick's for us. She's got to get moved first. Think about it!

Anyone else want to join the Valentine Swap?

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to Karen-Lee

Evening just got off work, I made BG valentine card kit for the store,and then more pp came in so I was marking again.

Kathy a big congrats the house is a done deal in Ca,and this one is in great shape,can't wait to see pic's!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Karen-Lee

• ScrapperK Said:
Hello.....I just walked in the door! We had a little sun today, so it wasn't so darned cold! I've been coming home from work cold to my bones lately.

Cute page Sarah.

Hi ya Wendy. Its great that you have a place to sell your cards.

And Teri....way to go girl!! You're back!! Do you want to do the Valentine Swap? I'm just making ATC's for everyone. Very simple. Luci might do bookmarks, she's still thinking about! Right Luci? Kathy is joining in, but she's doing St Patrick's for us. She's got to get moved first. Think about it!

Anyone else want to join the Valentine Swap?

I would love to make the bookmarkers, just waiting on my pps now

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Looks like you can add Luci to the Valentine Swap list Karen!!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Karen-Lee

Yeah!!! I have been eyeing some of those bookmarks in the card gallery, they are so pretty

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

jci!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

me too!

fablady
Queen
fablady

One I did yesterday for my store...

UR Sweet By Fablady

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to fablady

made it home. ready to get warm and probably go to bed. see you tomorrow night. Thanks for all the love on the houses!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

love the new lo karen, she is getting so big

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Kathy you will be getting warm in your new house very soon!!!!

Very pretty layout Karen!

Can't wait to see your bookmarks Luci!!

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to Karen-Lee

I'm off to bed,can't keep my eyes open!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to fablady

Here are a few of my Valentines...

Valentine Stencil
By Wendyjo

Simple Valentine
By Wendyjo

Dandylions Heart
By Wendyjo

Love You Valentine
By Wendyjo

Love Matters
By Wendyjo

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum
In response to wendyjo

Hi there! ... remember me?
I'm sorry I've been MIA. I've missed so much, including a couple birthdays...
Happy very belated birthday CATHY and KAREN LEE(?) !!!!
believe it or not I thought of you on your birthdays but we went to my in laws and they were having issues with the computer too.

I hope to be here more often now that the kids started school today. Josiah is growing so fast but he's still very cute.

KATHY I loved your card and your embossing technique, pretty cool!!!
I better go to bed and rest I'm affraid I'm coming down with something... (throat not feeling so hot!)

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ticabaum

Good morning!

Shirley, it's so good to see you back here again. We were all thinking of you!

Well, we've got a layer of ice covering everthing so dd's on a 2 hour delay for school and ds won't have preschool at all. He's going to be so upset. And I don't get my 2 1/2 hours to get some housework and scrapping done. Oh well, there's always Friday!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

mms

fablady
Queen
fablady

Hey Kathy u changed ur name,hmmm it fix's u,hehe!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to fablady

Kathy!!! LOVE that pic and your cute new name!!!!

Good morning gals!! Thank you for all the love on my new cards!!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to wendyjo

Good morning!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

Hi Shirley....I'm so glad you popped in! You must be so busy. I hope you feel better today. I've been having sore throat issues lately too. Its so weird, one day it hurts, the next it doesn't!! Go figure!

Scrap-Police....that's a great name change!!! I've been thinking of changing my name too. I just want to use my name. I guess I should go check to see if its been taken already. New Year - New Name!!

So Cathy you have the little ones home today!! Or at least little Ray! Give him some stuff to scrap along with ya!!

I should be heading back to work in a few.....see you guys tonight!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to Karen-Lee

Hey girls does anyone know if I can request to use a name that has been taken, but they never set up a gallery and haven't posted even a comment since Nov of 2005. Do they ever delete non-active members and let the name be used again? I want to use Karen Lee. Who do I contact? Help me please!!

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum
In response to Karen-Lee

Good morning all!

been so busy dropping and picking kids up all morning. Josiah is not used to that routine so I've got a cranky baby today.

Hmmmm Scrap-Police, sounds pretty cool to me!!!

"Karenp" I missed so much I guess I missed the part where you change your name too. Is this a new last name?

Well I need to go get lunch ready. I still have one more kid to pick up.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Karen-Lee

Hmmm....not sure. Megan (forumtech) always knows the answers...or at least who to refer them to. Or maybe post your question in the tech support forum?

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to Karen-Lee

I'm not sure who you could contact Karen, but if you can't use your name the way you have it, could you use it with no spaces?
I LOVE your cards Wendy! I wish I had the time to be in this Valentine swap!
Congrats on the sale AND purchase of homes Kathy!
I am on my way to my DS's house to get the window fixed on my car. Last night on my way to work, the passenger window fell off the track and slid down about 6 inches... man! was that a cold ride!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Shellsurfer

Hi!

Karen Lee, definitely post in the tech support forum. Megan's the girl to go to!

LuAnn, hope your window is an easy fix.

Shirley, hope you're feeling better today.

DS is having a wonderfully odd day where he's decided to stay holed up in his room building things with his legos. Usually he won't stay upstairs by himself, but he's been at it all day except a quick trip to the library to pick up a computer game for him. I thought it'd give him something else to do today, but he's not even interested in a Bob the Builder game! Totally focused on legos. So I've set up a couple of lo's for crops this weekend, caught up on some housework and watched a movie too! DD will be home from school in a few minutes. It's been a really nice day for me.

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum

Hi Kathy!
Thanks for asking, throat is feeling the same so at least is not getting worse. I've been taking lots of Airborne and EmergenC so it's probably helping.

Don't you love when boys discover something to do on their own? I don't see that very often anymore around here...

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to ticabaum

Wendy where did you get the embossed paper on your "love matters" card? that is so pretty

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Karen-Lee

• ScrapperK Said:
Hey girls does anyone know if I can request to use a name that has been taken, but they never set up a gallery and haven't posted even a comment since Nov of 2005. Do they ever delete non-active members and let the name be used again? I want to use Karen Lee. Who do I contact? Help me please!!

all you have to do is just put in your new name and they ok it, that's the way they do mine

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

good to hear from you again Shirley

how many are we making for the valentines cards?

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• luci-scraper Said:
Yeah!!! I have been eyeing some of those bookmarks in the card gallery, they are so pretty

me too - i think i might go for bookmarks too - sorry about having no capital letters - i spilled juice on my keyboard the other night and the shift button has completely jammed ... so it's all capitals or none at all

kathy - great name change and congrats on the house

karen lee - megan i think is your best bet for a name change. I wanted to change mine to kimmi/kimmy/kim but all are taken so it's superallyfan for me.

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum

• luci-scraper Said:
good to hear from you again Shirley

Thanks Luci! Glad to be back!

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum
In response to ticabaum

Oh man, I'm getting a killer headache I better go get drugs on board before it gets worse.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ticabaum

mms

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

• luci-scraper Said:
Wendy where did you get the embossed paper on your "love matters" card? that is so pretty

Thank you Luci. The white paper is embossed with a CB embossing folder and the striped paper is from Stampin' Up.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to wendyjo

so then you embossed it?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

kathy love the new avi and the new name

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to ticabaum

• ticabaum Said:
Oh man, I'm getting a killer headache I better go get drugs on board before it gets worse.

I can feel your pain, I had one yesterday

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum

well I took my Ibuprofen just in time I think, my HA is almost gone.

LUCI does anything work for you?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-07-09 04:25 PM
In response to ticabaum

Just checking in...Not only did we move but now we have new names!LOL We're not in the witness protection program are we!LOL

Kathy...great news on the house!

Shirley..good to hear from you...hope that headache eases soon.

Sarah...good to see you scrapping away.

KarenLee...maybe even use a middle initial.

to the rest of the gang!

ticabaum
Idol
ticabaum
In response to WILLA

Hi Dale! that avi is soooo adorable!!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to WILLA

Luci...Yes, I embossed the white paper. Not the striped.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to ticabaum

• ticabaum Said:
well I took my Ibuprofen just in time I think, my HA is almost gone.

LUCI does anything work for you?

Excedrin Migraine works real well for me

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to wendyjo

Hi Girls!

Hey Shirley...glad too hear your headache went away. Hasn't it been cold around here!! I just kicked the temp up on my heater. Its cold in this house! I turn it down when I go to work.

Luci....Karen put a player list on the first page for the Valentine Swap. Make sure your name has been added. She's so busy, your name might not be listed yet, I guess I should go check!!

Wendy....I'm will make it by to check out all your new cards in a minute!

Dale.....you crack me up! I have been thinking of changing my name and then Kathy went and did it, so I might as well too!! Jake walks around the house making jokes about ScrapperK all the time....so I need to change it!! Kids!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to wendyjo

• wendyjo Said:
Luci...Yes, I embossed the white paper. Not the striped.

you did a awesome job, you should sell those on esty

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

karen Lee my name hasn't been added, but it looks like just 6 so far, I'm working on the bookmarks now

Page 1 of 84 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics