Page 4 of 262 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF (Full & Active!)        (Topic#1491213)
_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_
In response to _courtney_

Dawn.... I'd like to do the ATC swap. I have some red glitter for Christmas that will be perfect for blinging them up.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Morning Courtney and Candace!
It's so nice to sleep in, even if it is only til 8AM. I was up till 3 though, so I'm still a bit tired. I was up scrapping. I'm surprised I was able to actually stay up that late. Usually I'm ready for bed by 10!

Courtney, I feel your pain... almost. It's a whopping 18 degrees here this morning with a wind chill of 11. It makes me cold to even think about it! Thank goodness it isn't windy today though, or at least not yet anyways.

Candace~ that stinks about the job, but at least you still have the old job, and it will be awesome to start fresh in the fall, with your own lesson plans and everything. Have fun at the dentist!

Dawn~ Hope you are feeling better. I've still got a cough and stuffy nose from the sinus infection that I've had for 2 weeks. I took the antibiotics and they didn't seem to help much. I hate winter and temperatures that yo-yo.

Rhonda~ How do you like your new sewing machine? Those cricut covers you are making are beautiful! You are so talented!

Hello to all the rest of the babes, Cindy, Kristy, Melissa, Trisha, Julie, Noelle, Chelle, Bonnie, Shirley, Sarah OMG I can't even remember everyone right now... Anyways. Have a great day ladies!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-09-09 07:02 AM
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Good Morning Babes!
Julie...I'm so glad you are moved and settled in...that was incredibly fast!!!!
Bonnie~ I've been seeing the weather reports, what a horrible state Washington is in!
Courtney~ YAY!!! for joining the ATC swap! Looking forward to getting something from you!
Shirley~ Bless your heart! MIL in the house has to be tough!
Don't you all get too excited over the new sewing machine...it's just a $300 Brother...I don't like it, but it is serving it's purpose....My other one is a Kenmore, and not under warranty any more..So, it wil make the next trip to Tucson and go in the shop.I won't spend more than a grand on a machine any more, because I'm too hard on them and use them like an industrial machine. Last really expensive machine I had was a Pfaff, and I fried the electronic board and it went up in smoke..I was devestated, and have learned my lesson....my machines always pay for them selves, but a $4000 machine sure cuts into the profit, and I really don't need all the fancy stuff, I don't use it.
The Cricut orders keep rolling in...I'm gonna try to get some extra's made and start an ESTY store.
I'm making Dawn's this morning, before I go to lunch with Vince, and then will post the poll when I get home, and finish my LO.....busy, busy day!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to rtay

hey babes!!!

I have a busy Friday, and just wanted to pop in to say hello.

Rhonda - congrats on the cricut covers orders! I love what you've made so far!!!

Julie - I'm glad you're settled into your new place. Moving is so stressful.

Shannon - 8am is sleeping in for me too!!

Cyndi - big changes for you with a new store. It sounds like your former team really appreciated you - that's so nice of them!

Melissa - love your Goals LO!! nice job!

Bonnie - oh dear, hope your DS will be ok.

Shirley - welcome home! I can't imagine trying to readjust with that sort of jet lag! And I totally can't wait to see some of your pics. Will you share them? (hint hint)

Dawn - aches? What'd you do woman?!

Candace - hope the dentist appt. goes ok!

hey to anyone I missed!

I'm off to Little Rock this weekend for volunteer stuff. Oh great joy!! Will check back on Monday...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to TxAllieGrl

I ache much because I eat much.

But not as bad today.
Loving my IB!

Rhonda, check is in the mail BTW.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Ladies, if you want to join the ATC swap challenge, could you please send me a PM so that I don't miss anyone? Thanks!

(If you have already PM'd me I have you added.)

Edited by DawnInAZ on 01-09-09 08:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SassyBlingingBabes
Resident
SassyBlingingBabes
In response to CraftyCandace

I just added Courtney and Shirley to the ATC Challenge/Swap.

Dawn

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-09-09 08:21 AM
In response to SassyBlingingBabes

YAY!!! Looks like we are going to have a really good ATC turn out!

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to rtay

morning all it was -25 this am burr 5 little degrees away from calling school off and letting me stay home to play
I just saw this in Shannon's sig line
A true scrapbook addict is one who stages photos to match paper she likes. ~Author Unknown
I am so guilty I will link a lo in a bit so you can see I really do do this!

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to sbartist

here it is

Little Miss Sassy
By Northernmemories
When I shop for scrap stuff I think about the clothes she has and the pictures I can take I took at least 20 pics in the shoot and this was one of the last ones and my fave one of them

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to northernmemories

Melissa... That siggy is so me!!! Listen to this story, it's so bad. I had train pp and Thomas the Tank Engine embellies, (Chase loves Thomas) So, I planned a weekend trip, a sort of mini vacation, to drive across state to Strausburg Railroad to see Thomas just so I could scrap using those papers and embellies.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Dawn~ When is the deadline to sign up for the Valentines ATC swap? I'm thinking about it but not sure if I'm gonna be able to do it or not.

SassyBlingingBabes
Resident
SassyBlingingBabes

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Dawn~ When is the deadline to sign up for the Valentines ATC swap? I'm thinking about it but not sure if I'm gonna be able to do it or not.

Oh gosh, I never set a deadline for signup!
Thank you for mentioning this!
I would like to know who all is in the swap by 1/28/09 at 6PM, then the swap members have time to get their ATC's done and mailed in time.
I just added this to the opening post challenge area.

Dawn

SassyBlingingBabes
Resident
SassyBlingingBabes

Noelle, I just added you to the ATC list.

Dawn

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Melissa... That siggy is so me!!! Listen to this story, it's so bad. I had train pp and Thomas the Tank Engine embellies, (Chase loves Thomas) So, I planned a weekend trip, a sort of mini vacation, to drive across state to Strausburg Railroad to see Thomas just so I could scrap using those papers and embellies.

roflmao

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

• northernmemories Said:
  • ScrappyPrincess Said:

roflmao

Ok, so that wasn't the WHOLE reason we went, but had I not had those supplies, I probably wouldn't have thought to take Chase to see Thomas, and the whole time we were there, i was thinking about the LO's and embellies every time I took a picture. LOL. I am an addict!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-09-09 01:05 PM

Back from lunch....
Candace your check came and your cover is on the way!!!! Shame on you...and you know what I am talking about!
I'm gonna work on getting the poll up now!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-09-09 01:16 PM
In response to rtay

Okay Chickie's .....go Vote!!!!
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/4/tid...

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-09-09 02:53 PM
In response to rtay

Bonnie...here is my challenge LO
the Greatest Man By Rtay
and the sketch I used
Retro Sketch... By Rtay

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

Left you some Rhonda. My DH's father also worked in the copper mines, but I believe that was in Montana.

Those of you who have made a LO with the challenge I posted, you are putting me to shame. I still haven't had the time to make one. Hopefully, this weekend.

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to sbartist

Hi babes, sorry I've been away for a couple of days, a little stressful at home - Sophia was extremely unsettled yesterday and spent most of it on my shoulder or screaming.
Allie - I received your gorgeous pugs in the mail!! Amber loves Jesse's wings and halo! And I think I found my mojo to keep me sane, it's the one thing that calms my frazzled nerves at the moment.
Courtney - you certainly have the weather for quilting and knitting - I love to quilt too - would love to see your work!
Rhonda - absolutely loving your covers, they are gorgeous - makes me want to buy a cricut just to have a cover!
Cydi - I received your Christmas card in the mail! Thankyou!
Shannon - I've got you added on facebook! Sounds like you have nasty weather over your way, I wish it would rain here
Ria - I love that you came to Jory's rescue with scrapping!! We really do have a treasure trove of things to get us out of trouble - only now Amber thinks double sided tape will fix anything!
Candace - I'm sorry about the job, I'm sure something better will come along! Love the altered address book!!
Dani - I received your card in the mail - you have beautiful writing!!
Noelle - Hi honey! So sorry you are in pain, I hope they gave you some good stuff to keep it at bay.
Candace - Don't feel bad at all!!! I wouldn't have thought you copied anyway. Can't wait to see your ATC! (after scrolling down a little) it's soo cute!! Gosh that embossing looks good!
Hugs to all the other babes
Okay - will pop back later, one little screamer is awake....

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to Sarah-Scraps

Hi ladies!

I hope you all had a good day.

Rhonda - You would get along great with my grandma cause she loves to sew. I think she has three machines and when one is in the shop, it's like she's lost her best friend! I knew you'd say that...and you know what I'm talking about! Your LO is stunning...such a fun sketch!

Hi Allie! Have fun in Little Rock!

Dawn, you're loving your WHAT? IB?

Hi Bonnie! I've got the challenge on my "scrappy things to do" list. I'm just working on finding a calendar. I went by my dad's office today and he had some tiny litte calendars on his desk and I said "I need this for scrapbooking."

Sarah and Shannon - I didn't know yall had Facebook. Find me...Candace Mitchell in the Southern Miss network.

Sarah - Thank you! I suppose I will enter that one for the challenge. I hope Sophia gets happier so you can get some rest.

I just got home from shopping with my parents. Tomorrow I'm getting up bright and early and going to Jackson (our state capital) with Andrew. He's getting a new truck - a Toyota Tacoma - and that's where the nearest one he wants is. It's 2 and a half hours away so it will probably be an all day trip. I know he's happy about getting a new truck and I'm excited for him.

Good night everyone!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Noelle - I used the pens you sent on my ATCs and I love the effect I got. It was the perfect amount of "bling." You can't see it in the pic in my gallery but you'll be able to see it when I mail it to you. I hope you're doing well!

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps

Hi Candace - consider yourself found!! I added you on facebook. Sophia is now resting - who new something that cute could scream so loud for something! She's even started to smile at me when she's up to mischeif (ie. playing with bottle or just thrown up!) Gotta try and catch it on camera though.
Look what I just finished:

Matchbox Drawers 1
By Sarah-Scraps
There are more pics in my gallery - it's for all Amber's tiny treasures. Apparently I'm now the "best mum in the world", I love making people happy

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Just tried to find you on Facebook, Candace, do you not have a profile picture up? If you all wanna find me just look for Maria Smith Brown. I do it with my maiden name as well because I'm finding a LOT of former classmates.

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to BlingQueenRia

I'm hoping it's you I just added Ria - I recognized the round button avatar!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Ria I'll look for you. I do have a profile pic.

I'm also on MySpace for anyone who isn't already friends with me - www.myspace.com/candylou48

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Grey's Anatomy? Yes that's me.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

We are friends now, Ria!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I went back and saw your picture...recognized it as one you used as an avi here before so I added you.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• candylou Said:
We are friends now, Ria!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

*wondering HOW I got SBB open in TWO tabs in my browser????*

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Evening Ladies..

Just a quick Hello ..
The first Day at My new store was Quite overwhelming I'm at a new Grocery Store twice the size but it's Newer and I have my own Desk Not like I sit in it much
but my own space makes me feel worthy of the hard work I do..

Heres a LO I did for my Niece she just started College on a sport scholarship she's at Michigan state a big sports college Its not complete but I guess I didn't take a Picture when i Totally completed it..

Everyone Have a Nice weekend
Cyndi

My Dear Niece...College Girl By [url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 1913307.html]Cynhotaz[/ur

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to cynscrapgirl

Cyndi, that is great about having your own space! I'm sure you deserve it.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• northernmemories Said:
morning all it was -25 this am burr 5 little degrees away from calling school off and letting me stay home to play
A true scrapbook addict is one who stages photos to match paper she likes. ~Author Unknown

A truer addict is one who buys her kids outfits that match the pp she has!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to jellyziva

Shirley!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• candylou Said:

Dawn, you're loving your WHAT? IB?

IB=Ibuprofen aka Motrin

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

Dawn.. thanks for adding me to the ATC challenge!

And all babes.. you have been posting some awesome projects and pics... makes me wanna scrap right now!!! (Can the laundry and jetlag wait)?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

Shirley!! Go to bed!

SassyBlingingBabes
Resident
SassyBlingingBabes

Sarah, I just added your name to the ATC challenge.

Dawn

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps

Thanks Dawn!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

I have the SBB blog somewhat updated now. I have to go get ready for the day but I'll make sure I have everything this evening.

http://sassyblingingbabes .blogspot.com/

In the meantime, check it out and let me know if I'm missing something.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Checking in real quick before we head out the door for a wrestling tournament.

Just a reminder for those of you with a Cuttlebug - you can also use Sizzix products and they are having a 2-day sale where you can save up to 50% off on selected products (lots of texture plates too).

sizzix dot com

Have a super day everyone!

Edited by sbartist on 01-10-09 05:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to sbartist

Morning babes!!! Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!I got to sleep in today!!! MUCH later than usual. (8:45) What I awoke to was a beautiful sight, approximately 6 inches of snow! However, we are under a winter storm warning until 6 AM tomorrow... so If it keeps up like this, we will have more than the 10 inches they are anticipating. My only concern is getting to work today. I have to be there at 1 and the weather people are saying the worst part of the storm should hit around noon. I may have to call my dad and ask him to take me to work. He has a 4 wheel drive pick-up. He's always willing to help us out whenever possible, so hopefully he doesn't have other plans for his day off....

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_

'morning.....

DS woke me up in the middle of the night sick. "mom I threw up" not the words I like to wake up too. Poor thing threw up on his bathroom floor and then on the way to me, threw up in the living room. Cleaned him up and the floors, and had him sleep with me. He hasn't gotten sick since. Still sleeping now. I hate it when he's sick. I'd trade if I could.

Sarah - Hi!!!! Love those drawers! Nick would love something like that for his legos and other "stuff."

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_

Shannon you got snow again! Man, that means it's going to snow here tomorrow. I guess I really should watch the weather news during the winter.

I hope you got to work okay. Glad you have your dad to bring you in! I really think that more work places need to cancel when we have storms. My stomach is always upset thinking about my mom being out in the storms.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 06:46 AM

Good Morning Babes!
I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging cold in my lungs and head....I watched a movie and then was able to go back to sleep...didn't I just have Bronchial Pnuemonia not too long ago? Feels like it's comming back!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 07:01 AM
In response to rtay

and yes I have yet another installment in the
Continuing EPIC SAGA called "Charlie"
I'm livid with him right now....if you don't care to hear about it, I certainly don't blame you, and would move forward to the next post.
Before Charlie was released from the hospital this week, I called his foot doctor up here to arrange for an appt for him to get his stitches rmoved on Thursday...now keep in mind that the foot doctor is here on Monday's and Thursday's, and Charlie TOLD me he needed a Thursday appt, that it would be time to get his stitches out. So, I scheduled his appt.
Tuesday nite when Vince and I went to get him, I told him about his appt and that Dr. Robison set aside some extra time to spend with him on Thursday morning...I told him I was going to be busy with other things and wouldn't be going, and really needed to be left alone for a couple of days...that he was a big boy and could handle this on his own...
So, on Wednesday I called to check on him and remind him of his appt. Then yesterday I called him, to see how he was, and asked him if he got his stitches out, and he got mad at me and told me we had a "failure to communicate"...he didn't go to his appt! GRRRRR!ds So, I said he need to call the doc and set it up for Monday, and he was upset that I wouldn't do it!!! Double Grrr! How stupid is he?
I told him the only failure we had, was his failure to listen and his failure to take on the responsibility of his own health!
So, then Vince called me last nite and said Charlie was talking sh*t about me!

He is going to be getting a VERY big piece of my mind today!
I am also going to call his brother in Virginia later today and fill him in on the crappppp!
And so goes the never ending Saga...which I'm sure is
to be continued.....

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to rtay

I called off work today. The roads are just too crappy to go in. My dad isn't off today, like I thought, so my only other option I have is to get my brother to take me to work and he has to go out plowing. My hubby just ran up town to get smokes, and the car got stuck in the parkin lot of Citgo. I find it slightly amusing. Chase's Godfather just called, he works for the same food and produce delivery company Jake used to work for. He was out on his route and the truck slid off the road, and these are pretty good sized box trucks. He is waiting for someone to come pull him back on to the road.
A friend of mine whose dad works for the state told me that Penn DOT doesn't have a crew on during the weekends, so even when we get a bunch of snow like this, there are only a few state trucks out so you only see a plow sporadically.
Our parking lot has been plowed twice and the snow is coming down so quickly, that they just can't keep up with it.
That means that if we don't take Chase sled riding, I'll be home scrapping. YAY!!!!
Catch you babes later!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Rhonda, wow Charlie was alot more dependant that anyone knew, huh? Hope this works out ok for you both.

Shannon, yay to playing in snow!!

Courtney, ewww hope that sickness ends fast! My least fav thing in the whole world to clean up!

Candace, oh gosh yea, I forgot to add my challenge to the SBB blog. Thank you so much for taking care of it!

Bonnie, I hope you have easy travel for your tournament!

To everyone else!! Hi!!!!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Wow, I slept until 10am!
I feel like half my day is gone already!
I must go get myself together and start tearing into my beyond-messy room.
See yall later!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Oops let me show yall what my first Scraptathlon entry was.

Who Jingled This Bell?
By DawnInAZ

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to DawnInAZ

Dawn!!!! I voted for that one!!!!!!!!! Great job!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

I altered my PC case today. check out my blog if ya wanna see it.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 11:48 AM

Shannon I left a comment on your blog!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 11:49 AM
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Oops let me show yall what my first Scraptathlon entry was.

Who Jingled This Bell?
By DawnInAZ

I voted for this too!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to rtay

Rhonda~ I was actually laying on the floor under my desk to do that to the computer case!!! LOL

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 12:04 PM

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Rhonda~ I was actually laying on the floor under my desk to do that to the computer case!!! LOL

The silly things we sometimes do!!!

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Hi Ladies...
If anyone's interested in any accessory from cricut
JO-A will have all the accessory's 40% off starting tomorrow. Dont see that in a ad to often...

I'll get back later I worked today again.. 6 days a week lately I'm gonna rest.
see ya soon.

Cyndi

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • northernmemories Said:

A truer addict is one who buys her kids outfits that match the pp she has!

Did you not see that post were i said I do that too? lol

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

hi all dh comes back today! I took a quick trip to the lss (1hr away) and did a little spending then I went to the $ store and got a bunch of stuff to organize my room and match my new cover:)

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat

Hi all!

Yard sale is winding down. We did pretty well, considering the # of sales advertised on craigslist all over the valley. We're just keeping the stuff out as we go through the garage...yes, sadly, we haven't even gone through the garage yet, because the house is so packed. I told the neighbors I was doing it again in 2 weeks, to try to get rid of more stuff, so we might have a multi-family sale going on. Except for my neighbor across the street, who will be coming home with her new baby about that time

I'm starting to get overwhelmed with everything right now.

Dawn, do you realize what I thought you meant when you said you loved IB????

Rhonda, shame on Charlie for treating you that way!! Lord only knows what kind of state he'd be in if you hadn't been doing so much for him, and he's acting like a petulant child.

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat

• northernmemories Said:
hi all dh comes back today! I took a quick trip to the lss (1hr away) and did a little spending then I went to the $ store and got a bunch of stuff to organize my room and match my new cover:)

Oooh, make sure you take pics to share with us what you've done!

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to DaniKat

will do if it ever gets done lol

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

my little one is doing the whole hold me and walok or i will scream routine
I know she isnt feeling well and it souds horrible when she breaths but the dr seems to think she is just fine

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps

Hi babes - Rhonda, Charlie sounds like a real handful, and after everything you have done for him!
Melissa - hope your little one is feeling better soon - it's the hardest thing to do, watching your children when they're sick.
Candace - thanks for updating the SBB blog, now I can pop in and get all the info from there instead of scrolling through posts

Guess what happened last night girls? Sophia slept through the whole night!!! One can only hope that happens again tonight because Jas is on nightshift!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:13 PM

• northernmemories Said:

Melissa , have I missed something? Where has your DH been?
I have your cover all wrapped and ready to go, soon as your check gets here, it'll be on the way!
I am glad that you are excited, that really makes me feel good!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:19 PM
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Hi all!

Yard sale is winding down. We did pretty well, considering the # of sales advertised on craigslist all over the valley. We're just keeping the stuff out as we go through the garage...yes, sadly, we haven't even gone through the garage yet, because the house is so packed. I told the neighbors I was doing it again in 2 weeks, to try to get rid of more stuff, so we might have a multi-family sale going on. Except for my neighbor across the street, who will be coming home with her new baby about that time

I'm starting to get overwhelmed with everything right now.

Rhonda, shame on Charlie for treating you that way!! Lord only knows what kind of state he'd be in if you hadn't been doing so much for him, and he's acting like a petulant child.

Dani~ I know how mcuh work you are doing right now, getting ready to move, the only thing that makes all that work easier is the excitement over getting to move...
As for Charlie...I have not spoke to him today, but I did call and talk to his sister in law....I told her what was going on , and some of the immediate things he needs to take care of, and that since he is acting like he is, he is on his own, I need to focus on myself for awhile....she wasn't too happy, but I think she is seeing that the dependence is going to switch over to them, and I appologized to her about that, but I just can't do it anymore. Nothing upsets me more than a grown person who can't take responsibility for their own actions!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:21 PM

• northernmemories Said:
I know she isnt feeling well and it souds horrible when she breaths but the dr seems to think she is just fine

ahh, poor baby, I know exactly what she is going thru right now, and I feel for her!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:24 PM
In response to rtay

Dawn, I have your cover done, except for the flower...I have 4 gallon jars with flowers in them, and thought for sure I would have a flower in there for it, turns out they are ALL roses, extras from doing wedding bouquets...I am going to walmart tomorrow tho, and will get more flowers for the cricut covers.....other than that I haven't done anything important today, I just feel cruddy.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Hi all!

What?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to rtay

hope you feel better Rhonda!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• northernmemories Said:

aww poor lil tweety.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Sarah-Scraps Said:
Hi babes - Rhonda, Charlie sounds like a real handful, and after everything you have done for him!
Melissa - hope your little one is feeling better soon - it's the hardest thing to do, watching your children when they're sick.
Candace - thanks for updating the SBB blog, now I can pop in and get all the info from there instead of scrolling through posts

Guess what happened last night girls? Sophia slept through the whole night!!! One can only hope that happens again tonight because Jas is on nightshift!

Yay for baby sleeping through the night!!
Sarah, all the challenges are also listed at the bottom of the opening post. I agree is nice to find them fast!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• cynhotaz Said:
Hi Ladies...
If anyone's interested in any accessory from cricut
JO-A will have all the accessory's 40% off starting tomorrow. Dont see that in a ad to often...

I'll get back later I worked today again.. 6 days a week lately I'm gonna rest.
see ya soon.

Cyndi

Thanks for the heads up Cyndi!!!
I saw Cricut cutting mats for $4.99 a 2pack on another site. PM if you want the info.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:40 PM

• Sarah-Scraps Said:
Hi babes - Rhonda, Charlie sounds like a real handful, and after everything you have done for him!Melissa - hope your little one is feeling better soon - it's the hardest thing to do, watching your children when they're sick.

Funny, he seems to see it the other way around, but other than going to the hospital with me for my surgery and a few local appts, he hasn't done anything but get in the way...LOL...though he does say to me...." and after everything I have done for you"....again I am remembering why I am not married! Men are so Jaded!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to DawnInAZ

Hi ladies...just got in from getting Andrew's new truck. We left at 8 this morning and I didn't get home till 6:30. The good thing is that he's happy now. It's a used truck but it's in great condition and of course it's new to him. I'll catch up tomorrow...he wore me out.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-10-09 04:47 PM

• candylou Said:
Hi ladies...just got in from getting Andrew's new truck. We left at 8 this morning and I didn't get home till 6:30. The good thing is that he's happy now. It's a used truck but it's in great condition and of course it's new to him. I'll catch up tomorrow...he wore me out.

Candace~ Sam and Jason both have Tacoma's and they love them...Jason's has the crew cab and Sam has a red one with the extended cab.....they are so pretty!
Car buying is an all day event!!! Get some rest!

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to rtay

Rhonda dh was in indiana for a product show for his business. He left Wed morning and got back at 6:30 tonight. DD is asleep now! She slept through the night last night and night before but that seems to happen only when she is sick so maybe I will get a 3rd night of sleep

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Rhonda how old is Charlie hes sounds elderly or is that just the impression..

you poor thing who needs the aggravation..

Watching the Cardinals even though I don't watch football..

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • DaniKat Said:
Hi all!

What?

Umm, irritable bowel Which is why I couldn't understand why you were loving it!

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DaniKat

Yay for babies sleeping through the night!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Just checking in!

Danica.. I'm glad the yard sale went well!

Rhonda.. about Charlie!

Sarah, on Sophia sleeping thru the nite! Hope the trend continues!!!

Candace .. glad he likes the truck! They are so useful! I wish we have one..... esp when I had to move furniture or get rid of them!

Cyndi.. have fun watching the game!

Melissa.. I thought you meant matching furniture or surrounding wall colours to your pp.. do you mean clothes too!

Anyway, we've been really busy today... I did take a little nap.. hopefully jetlag will be over soon. I did make another diaper cake last nite (or did I say that already)? My memory is shot!

I really want to scrap a little..

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DaniKat

Rhonda, is the chair in your avatar crate furniture? I have a set, that I will be parting with shortly. Man, was that stuff ever well built! The only thing I'm holding onto is the coffee table, which my dad built (he used to work for a company that made it).

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DaniKat

Rhonda! I just saw the LO of your grandpa featured on the home page!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to DaniKat

I'm so tired... Tomorrow, I have to get more laundry done, and maybe take Chase sled riding.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DaniKat

Danica... LOVE your new avi! He's my favourite too!

Shannon... have fun sled-riding!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• cynhotaz Said:

YAY THE CARDINALS WON!!!

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to DawnInAZ

Popping in and saying hi! Just been to the movies to see Twilight. Shannon sledding sounds like fun - and more photos to scrap!!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Morning babes! I think I went to bed too early... cause I'm up earlier than I'd like to be today. I'm so cold too... brrr. It's 70 degrees in here, but it just doesn't feel very warm this morning. I'm certainly not looking forward to the mid-week, when the high temps are only supposed to reach 10.
I worked on 1 LO all day yesterday... most of the time, I just sat and looked at it, and the rest of the time, I spent playing with my design studio, trying to figure out what to do. My mojo is hiding somewhere. I really want to scrap, but I'm having a very difficult time coming up with any ideas. I hate it when that happens.
Hope you all have a great day!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 05:29 AM
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Rhonda, is the chair in your avatar crate furniture? I have a set, that I will be parting with shortly. Man, was that stuff ever well built! The only thing I'm holding onto is the coffee table, which my dad built (he used to work for a company that made it).

Dani, that picture was taken at my son Sam's house...it used to belong to his dad, then Jason had it and then he gave it to Sam...it is amazingly well built and heavy...he only has a sofa and chair.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 05:30 AM
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Rhonda! I just saw the LO of your grandpa featured on the home page!

I saw it there yesterday in the middle of the day...love it when my stuff shows up there!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 05:31 AM
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • cynhotaz Said:

YAY THE CARDINALS WON!!!

Charlie turned 60 on wednesday, acts 12 tho!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 05:38 AM

• Sarah-Scraps Said:
Popping in and saying hi! Just been to the movies to see Twilight. Shannon sledding sounds like fun - and more photos to scrap!!

I just don't have any desire to see Twilight...don't even know how big of a hurry I'll be to see it when it's released on dvd...there are some movies out there that I do want to see tho....

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Mamma mia was a cute movie..

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

I want to see Mamma mia

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

morning
Shannon,
Rhonda Everyone..

Having my fresh brewed Starbucks coffee
and apple wood bacon cooking up just sounded good this morning

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

I wanted to sign up for recipe swap..not sure who I
PM...

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 07:20 AM

• cynhotaz Said:
I wanted to sign up for recipe swap..not sure who I
PM...

PM Candace
are you gonna do the ATC swap? if so PM Dawn

Edited by rtay on 01-11-09 07:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-11-09 07:21 AM

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
I want to see Mamma mia

I loved Mamma Mia...most fun I've ever had in a theater, every one was standing up, dancing and singing..they even gave me a tee shirt

Edited by rtay on 01-11-09 07:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 4 of 262 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics