Username Post: What do you absolutely love?        (Topic#1493419)
Tenant

What tool and/or gadget do you have that you absolutely love? Something that you feel you can't do without? A "must have" in your opinion.

For me there are so many things I love using but I think it would be difficult to be without the large cutting mat that I have (about 24" x 24" if not bigger).

And what tool/gadget do you wish you had because you think it will be useful?

I really want to get the Sizzex Big Shot just not sure if I want the Big Shot or the Big Shot Expression. I think this would be a fun addition to my design space...image all the embossing and cutting it can do.

LittleScrappy_75
Expert
LittleScrappy_75
In response to ariel21

Wow...um....definitely my Fiskars slicer. I'm addicted to my stamps and distress inks. (I NEED black distress ink).

What else...? Everything! LOL

Tenant
In response to LittleScrappy_75

Oh, I forgot about the Fiskars slicer..that's really good too. I have the black distress ink....love it...but I really like the Archival Jet Black ink better, it's amazing how black it is when you use it to stamp.

timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler
In response to ariel21

I can't live with pput my bia,and mt dreamkutz paper cutter glue sicks

Kay Marie
Veteran
Kay Marie
In response to ariel21

I have to have a ruler and I love my cricut. Oh and I have this tool that ruffs up the edges of paper really well, but I have no idea what its called!

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to Kay Marie

Um....EVERYTHING in my room! I hate to have it all!!!!

luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)
In response to ajroemisch

There are so many things that I could not live without in my scrap supplies! I am in love with my magnetic cutting mat, my Bazzill in stitch'z templates, my acrylic stamps, and my cat's eye inks just to name a few!
I have been really wanting an ATG gun and a big bite to add to my stash.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 01-22-09 10:12 AM
In response to luv2scrap:)

Now that I have it I don't know how I lived without my cuttlebug. I also need to have ink. I ink almost every LO. I can't get enough of it. Also scissors for distressing.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to CASBa

Can't live without: a good trimmer, my cutter bee scissors, and buttons!!! I am obsessed with buttons of all shapes, sizes, and designs.

What I'd love to have: The Janome sew mini.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to siameseplease

My Making Memories paper trimmer and We R Memory Keepers self healing cutting mat.

Love, Love , Love them both...don't know how I scrapped without them.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to Patti Sylvia

my PAZZLES! How did I ever scrapbook before I had it? I do not know...
I also absolutely love my CARL rotary paper cutter (this thing is heavy duty!)

Jaime Lynne
Mayor
Jaime Lynne
In response to Amarilys

My Fiskars trimmers - large and small - and my 3L adhesive runners. I don't have a lot of fancy tools or gadgets.

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to Jaime Lynne

my Purple Cow s 2 in one trimmer and my Wishblade use them on every layout pretty much!!!

loriglen
Veteran
loriglen
In response to Amarilys

I'm going to have to say my ZIG 2-way glue pen. I use it for everything. It's that one supply that I make sure I never run out of.

And I always seem to be looking for my tweezers....so I guess they must be pretty important too.

Crazydiamond
Diva
Crazydiamond
In response to Jaime Lynne

I love my paper trimmer but I would say that I especially love my acrylic stamps and inks. That said, I have noticed that I can simply not scrapbook without having EVERYTHING at arms reach!

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to Crazydiamond

MM paper Trimmer and my ATG tape gun!!

BusyBeeD
Tenant
BusyBeeD
In response to ariel21

Everything from my Sizzix Bigkick to my markers. A comfy chair is a must have for me.

KatyKatsMama
Pro
KatyKatsMama
In response to BusyBeeD

Can't scrap without my BG magnetic mat - well, actually I can scrap, just that everything I do is very crooked

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to ariel21

there's nothing like a good trimmer....

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22
In response to Kitty_wOlf

my Making Memories paper trimmer - could not live without it

my cricut expression- don't know how i lived without it

Buttons and ribbon – they are little but at least one of them are on 90% of my recent LO’s

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to LilScrappy22

STIOH MY GOD... I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT MY PRIMA FLOWERS (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE JUST EMBELLISHMENTS!) AND MY EMBOSSING POWDER FOR STAMPS.

WHAT I WANT? Bazzill STITCHING PATTERNS!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Mrs. Tristan

well I have a few below that I go to all the time but I really love all my sb tools and goodies!!!!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to gg loves Matthew

I wouldn't want to scrapbook without ALL of my stuff... But if it really came down to it, I'd still need my paper trimmer.
I really want the little Heidi Swapp iron because I hate having the fold lines on my ribbon, but I don't use a regular iron so I guess I don't really have a need for it! But it looks so fun and the fact that it's miniature makes it all the more fun.

Kathy_in_wlsv
Pro
Kathy_in_wlsv
In response to fknapoleon

My Tim Holtz Tonic micro edge scissors.. I use them all the time.. I f I had to I could use them for every cutting task... I wonder how they are on hair??

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 01-22-09 03:53 PM
In response to Kathy_in_wlsv

I love my personal trimmer, fine-tip scissors, tweezers and clear ruler with grid marks.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

My paper trimmer....my Cricut Expression...my little Cutterbee scissors... I absolutely love all my stuff!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

I love my paper trimmer for sure!

And I would love to upgrade my little Cricut to an Expression.

Richelle
Angel
Richelle

I HAVE to have and edge distresser and my distress ink. I use them on every layout.

annoniemous
Veteran
annoniemous
In response to Richelle

I could not live without my:

Making Memories Trimmer
Making Memories Slice
basic tool kit (hammer, spatula, hole punch...)
adhesive of every kind (xyron, mod podge, and a tape runner are my basic go-tos but I have a whole shelf)

foxxee_d
Resident
foxxee_d
In response to ariel21

I'd be nothing without my trimmer, scissors and adhesive...but I also use my tweezers on practically every LO I do. They're great for placing letters and embellies in just the right spot (and I don't end up with sticky on my fingers!!)

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean

Love my Pazzles Inspiration! Don't know how anyone can live without it. There needs to be one in every scrapping home around the world! That said, I gotta have Glue Dots , flowers and brads, my Xyron sticker machine, my Cutterpede trimmer, and my CropADile.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to traceyjean

My CM Power Layout kit.

pearlygadget
Veteran
pearlygadget
In response to moxiegirl23

If I have it I can't live without it. If I don't have it I guess it is not ment to be mine (yet).

seriously, I can't live without my eyelet setter set. when I bought it I didn't know it would be so inportant to me but then I used it for the first time and I was hooked......

I really need my creativity inside my heart and mind. I really can't live with out it....

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to pearlygadget

I have to have my two trimmer sand a good adhesive. What I would love is a MM slice or baby cricut.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 01-23-09 09:40 PM
In response to mollydog

My Cricut Expression! I LOVE it! I have so many tools and stuff though that I feel like I don't even know where to start sometimes. I am definitely on a NO BUYING spree right now...I've got to use some of my collection up! I am seriously not going to buy anything this year (cross my fingers) unless it is paper (for a special project) or adhesive. I've actually got so much stuff I could probably scrap all year without even buying that stuff. Of course, I need to get into doing it a bit more...been way too busy with other things to scrap.

scrappinsteph
Diva
scrappinsteph
In response to LeeLo

Right now I am mackin' on my Marvy Uchida Giga Square Punch! I LOVE IT! I also love my Signo white pen! It writes on anything and everything so smoothly!

I can't think of anything that I need that badly or want but a SLICE would be nice.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to scrappinsteph

I need my Fiskars micro tipped grey soft handled spring loaded scissors, my cutterbee spring load tweezers, my Tonic guillotene trimmer & I still need my Fiskars trimmer for some things.

alysmom09
Expert
alysmom09
In response to anda11

Here are mine...LOVE them all!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to nancyhyland

• hiscrappergirl Said:
my Purple Cow s 2 in one trimmer and my Wishblade use them on every layout pretty much!!!

I LOVE all my stuff!! Can't favor one thing over the other. Our local COSTCO had the Purple Cow trimmer last time we went, but didn't know anything about it. You obviously love yours; how do you think it would compare to the Fiskars ? I have the basic trimmer. I've seen the advertisement here for the "big daddy" Fiskars !

Cropper918
Resident
Cropper918
In response to alysmom09

Hi - I like my Purple Cow 2-in-1 paper trimmer, my QuicKutz Revolution, a good tweezers is handy, a glue pen is too for those very small things to glue down, and last but not least, a good LO gallery or magazine to go to for ideas is so handy!

DrAudra
Expert
DrAudra
In response to ariel21

scrapbook.com and all the talented people who share their creativity....It is my inspiration and addiction! LOL, couldn't do without it:)

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to Cropper918

I couldn't live without my paper trimmer, zots, & cricut. I love everything I own & most of the time use everything I buy.

EmptyNest2007
Pro
EmptyNest2007
In response to ariel21

My paper trimmer probably gets used more than anything so I guess I will say that.

I don't have any cutting system (Sizzix, Cricut, etc.) - I'd really like to have one mostly for doing letters for titles.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

thing i cant live with out top one my craft knive

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to Stephanie D

My new Making Memories pp trimmer... I really don't know how I survived without it. My stickles. My Heidi Swapp edge distresser, Glue Dots , ZIG writers, pretty pps, thickers, signo white pen, ribbon, and other embellies.

What do I want? My list never ends! lol.

RhondaR
Diva
RhondaR
In response to foxxee_d

My trimmer for sure...use that for EVERY project.
inks--I ink every project LOL
tweezers...use these ALL the time
adhesive...of course
ruler
scissors...I have the cutterbees and the Tonic and love them both
my exacto knife..I use it all the time
craft robo...although I mainly use it for titles I love it

I wouldn't want to live without ANY of my stuff though lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics