Username Post: VCW Week 101 We are Family! Come join us!        (Topic#1494991)
scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

Good day everyone.

Hope to touch base later!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

don't have to. he just got up, fed the squirrels and came in here to see what I was doing. He should be gone soon. He has to go to the auto parts store and replace a headlightbulb.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

just did a Fiskars survey I got in my email.
Pretty cool, lots of possible corner punches and combo punches...which would you buy kinda thing.
Random winner of a border punch I like, so I took the time.

A lot of them it's like "what are they thinking?"
Couple are cute, but I wouldn't use.
Couple they could send me right now!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

i haven't gotten around to filling that one out yet. maybe later today, after I finish work stuff.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

just finished it. nothing jumped out at me and said I neeeeeed it like when i filled out the border punch survey.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I didn't say I neeeeeeeeeed it, but I would use a couple.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I can't even say that.

But I'm thinking of investing in some of the new border punches. Those are nice.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I went to the LSS yesterday to get more holder sheets for my QuicKutz dies. They were out. The only reason I'm grumpy about it is that I sat a line of traffic for 20 minutes so I could drive a road that normally takes less than 5 to go down. I think that tired me out more than anything else I did.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

does it count as scrapping if I am using my paper cutter and my Xyron to complete a work project?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

sure

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Well, if nothing else, it gets one more pile of stuff off of my desk and off of my to do list!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

ok. pictures are printed. muffins are baking. all work is submitted so I don't have to worry about any of that until Wednesday. Now I need to try cutting out the month titles for the calendar page.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

cool beans!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

and as soon as JOhn leaves, I can use the living room floor to layout my 2009 album.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

is Abby home this weekend?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

yup. she's reading in the living room right now.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

he's loading up the car now.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Geez, I need to get this finished and get a shower. I want to get to the lab early enough to have everything totally ready for these two patients. They are coming back to back. I also want to try to have stuff ready for at least the first of Monday's patients.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Geez-o-pete!

I went downstairs to get in the shower and my dd's friend, who spent the night, is in there straightening The Essence's hair!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

oh.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to leebla

Good Morning Everyone! I actually got to sleep till about 9 this morning! We were supposed to get up early to go to breakfast before Jack left to pick up his clients from the train, but we decided against it because he had to schedule appointments for the houses they were going to look at and quite honestly, I didn't want to get up early and rush around when we can go to breakfast tomorrow. It just dawned on me though that tomorrow is probably not a good idea because my mom comes here before she goes to church and she'll probably want to go as well. Is it wrong for me to just want to spend time w/ my dh and my girls? We don't get any time together anymore because he has only 1 day off a week, so we see each other for 15 minutes in the morning and then 10 minutes in the afternoon. I do stay up for him at night, but doing that I'm simply not getting enough sleep and starting this week he's working until 12:30 am and my alarm goes off at 5! I don't want to offend my mom or anything, but I just want a nice breakfast w/ my family. Mom tends to cause chaos.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Cindy M

i don't think it's wrong. but then again keep in mind that I'm not the best one to talk to about mothers. I avoided telling mine a few things because I didn't want her around because she drives me crazier than i usually am.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Okay, gotta run to see my patients.
Might log in from there if I can get ready early enough.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M

Liz... I can totally relate. Two people in the world that get my bp up these days... my mom & my ex. He's a whole nother story though. We usually get along fine, but these days I can't even stand to look at him. I just can't stand stupid. LOL

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Cindy M

I'm allergic to stupid.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to Cindy M

Take care Elizabeth!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Have a good day, Elizabeth

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Just got back from dropping off Abby to take the ACT. I'm going back to bed soon as I catch up here.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M

LOL... Yeah... I think that's my problem as well. Ok, one story. He CONSTANTLY runs out of oil to heat his house. As a matter of fact, he doesn't call to order more fuel until he's out. I don't ask much from him w/ regards to Krystina, but I needed him to take her this past Sunday night because w/ Jack being away and my SIL's going back to Ca, I wouldn't be able to take the baby to my mom's, Krys to school and be to work by 7. So, she was going to stay at his house on Sunday night and he would take her to school on Monday. Of course Friday he tells me he's out of oil and when he calls them, they won't deliver until Monday. Now you KNOW how cold it's been in the Northeast lately. So he gets about 10 gallons of Kerosene (what he uses in his furnace) to hold him over... ok... good. That works. Keeps the kid for me. Tuesday morning he calls me at work and says... "Guess what?"... which I know is ALWAYS a problem. His furnace wasn't working... was leaking. So of course I get attitude with him because I KNOW that letting yourself run out of oil consistently is NOT good for the furnace. Then he gives me a song and a dance about how the guage is broken on the tank. To which I respond... "Well... a NORMAL person would take a yard stick and measure it manually"... end result, he hung up on me... LOL! So, he calls the furnace repair and it costs him over $400 to fix. Ok.. all is well.. that night.. it stops working. I tell him to call them back. He says.. "I'll call in the morning". I explain to him that they have 24 hour service. It doesn't register. He seems to think the line is frozen and that isn't their issue. But, he doesn't know for certain. Now, this was Wednesday and it's still not fixed. My daughter had to go there yesterday after school and it was 40 something in the house. She put the electric heaters on and then blew a fuse, which he wanted her to change!!! I blew a gasket! She should not have to deal with that. He gets home, the kid is shivering and he tells her its NOT that cold... idiot! So, he says he's going to work on it today... yeah, right. He constantly has to remind me why I divorced him... LOL!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cindy M

Currentlly 46* calling for a high of 74* on a partly cloudy day. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rainy blustery day.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Why is he calling you to tell you about his furnace problems anyway? Stupid man.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

ugh. mojo and energy both just left me. and my customer will be here any minute.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to NMlady

Hi girls ... I'm here ... and I actually have time to myself today so I'm going to do something fun

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Maybe you will find mojo and energy in another cup of coffee.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

this will be my third. I just need a 15 minute nap.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Well I'm all caught up and going back to bed

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Why is he calling you to tell you about his furnace problems anyway? Stupid man.

I have no clue. Guess he just needs someone to yell at him!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

Ive spent the last few days knitting me a dress ... loving it and I'm almost finished ... will probably finish tonight over the TV ... it didn't take long to make so now I'm thinking that I might make the girls each one ...

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cindy M

Or to feel sorry for him?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Maybe you should buy Krystina an electric blanket to take with her when she goes to her dad's. She can use it when she sleeps but also just to keep warm when she's awake.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappycath

hello ladies how are you

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to Cindy M

• Cindy M Said:
  • NMlady Said:

I have no clue. Guess he just needs someone to yell at him!

thats just the way men are ... the need constant validation that they are the MEN in the world ...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Cindy M

• Cindy M Said:
Good Morning Everyone! I actually got to sleep till about 9 this morning! We were supposed to get up early to go to breakfast before Jack left to pick up his clients from the train, but we decided against it because he had to schedule appointments for the houses they were going to look at and quite honestly, I didn't want to get up early and rush around when we can go to breakfast tomorrow. It just dawned on me though that tomorrow is probably not a good idea because my mom comes here before she goes to church and she'll probably want to go as well. Is it wrong for me to just want to spend time w/ my dh and my girls? We don't get any time together anymore because he has only 1 day off a week, so we see each other for 15 minutes in the morning and then 10 minutes in the afternoon. I do stay up for him at night, but doing that I'm simply not getting enough sleep and starting this week he's working until 12:30 am and my alarm goes off at 5! I don't want to offend my mom or anything, but I just want a nice breakfast w/ my family. Mom tends to cause chaos.

It's not a bad thing sometimes you just want to spend time with your dh and kids that is very normal

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Tink-Hildur

back. mojo and energy just needed a power nap.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

hi tink

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

hi liz

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
back. mojo and energy just needed a power nap.

thats good ....

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Good morning ladies

Got caught up, and now have to run. Going to evil-mart to change the oil in both cars. Then I'm coming home to tackle the christmas pages.

Have fun Heather, and happy crop Liz M.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Cracrop

hi clara

bye clara

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to leebla

-thinking about venturing into digi scrapping to i am not sure though

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

bbl

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to babigirl

Took the meatballs into my sister's to cook so I didn't have to deal with taking something hot in later, she burnt some. Went to breakfast and it was yummy. Came home, went back to my sister's to check the meatballs, think the sauce maybe burnt (She didn't add enough water) but nothing I can do about it now. Set up for the party and am now home for awhile, then off to the store and back to my sister's to wait on my dad.

Is today over yet?

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
-thinking about venturing into digi scrapping to i am not sure though

I do both but I like the Real stuff better ... I need to touch my stuff ... I know I'm weird that way ...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hi liz sounds like you have a busy day

i like the real stuff to tink but i want to try something new so i am over here downloading free kits and stuff like that but i don't have dls so it may take awhile

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Currentlly 46* calling for a high of 74* on a partly cloudy day. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rainy blustery day.

Hey! There's the highlight of my day!
It is currently just as warm here as it is in New Mexico!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Took the meatballs into my sister's to cook so I didn't have to deal with taking something hot in later, she burnt some. Went to breakfast and it was yummy. Came home, went back to my sister's to check the meatballs, think the sauce maybe burnt (She didn't add enough water) but nothing I can do about it now. Set up for the party and am now home for awhile, then off to the store and back to my sister's to wait on my dad.

Is today over yet?

wow You've had a busy day ...

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
hi liz sounds like you have a busy day

i like the real stuff to tink but i want to try something new so i am over here downloading free kits and stuff like that but i don't have dls so it may take awhile

OK ... I have lots of digi kits but I almost never use them ... I favor the real stuff too much ...

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • NMlady Said:

its cold here in Iceland .... its 14 degrees Fahrenheit in Iceland ... I have the fire place on and tonns of candles ...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

ugghh...my second patient is late

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • leebla Said:
  • NMlady Said:

its cold here in Iceland .... its 14 degrees Fahrenheit in Iceland ... I have the fire place on and tonns of candles ...

2 days ago it was -4*F here

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

okay, I don't mind so much giving up an hour or two out of a Saturday to keep a patient and a doctor happy.

But it REALLY ticks me off when I do that and they don't show up!!!!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • leebla Said:
  • NMlady Said:

2 days ago it was -4*F here

wow that is really cold ... I would not like that .... and I live in Iceland ....

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Off again, I need to be at the party before guest arrive since I'm helping to host it.

Talk to you all tonight.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
okay, I don't mind so much giving up an hour or two out of a Saturday to keep a patient and a doctor happy.

it would tick me off too ... but some people don't understand that other people might have plans ...

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
Off again, I need to be at the party before guest arrive since I'm helping to host it.

Talk to you all tonight.

yeah see you tonight ... have fun ...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • leebla Said:

it would tick me off too ... but some people don't understand that other people might have plans ...

And the only reason I scheduled him was because he acted so dang anxious to get it. Makes me mad.

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • leebla Said:

And the only reason I scheduled him was because he acted so dang anxious to get it. Makes me mad.

People are just so inconsiderate!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cindy M

Abby was freaked out by the test. Thinks she did horribly. I wonder how much it has changed over the years? I took it 30 years ago, was not nearly as smart as she is, and did pretty good on it(except the math part but even that was acceptable), even though at the time I was sure I did horribly. She thinks it is probably a lot harder now.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

State tax refund has been deposited. It's under $50 but gives me a little money to spend over the weekend. I'm taking Mom to WM tonight and need to buy a couple of things. I am looking for a roll of velcro to use on my faux bulletin board and I should be able to afford to buy some felt now.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to NMlady

Hi ladies

Went to WM got the oil change, and other stuff. Got home worked on both cars, then clean in and out both of them. Now working on lunch. Then I need to clean a little. Hopefully will be able to scrap tonight after church.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Elizabeth - that is so wrong, people don't appreciate when other go out of their way to accomodate them
Joy $$$$$ I need to call a few places, I'm still waiting for papers. Thanks for reminding me.
Tink How are you? and the girls?
Shatema - I though of going dg but I also need to touch things, and working all day with the computer I don't want to come home and play with one.
Liz F - Have fun tonight! I know he is going to like it.
Jennie - My dh was asking about your dog, is he ok?
Ria - Bling question, when I cut a bling from the string, it has a piece of glue still attached, and it looks ugly. How do you work with it?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Cracrop

Clara, it should just rub right off...I'm not sure, though, I don't usually work with bling-on-a-string...maybe I should, huh?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

Hi Clara

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Clara, it should just rub right off...I'm not sure, though, I don't usually work with bling-on-a-string...maybe I should, huh?

The bling queen hasn't play with bling on a string? Well, you should that way you can teach me how. Thanks!

Edited by crapcrop on 02-07-09 01:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Hi Clara

Hi Joy What's that about the velcro?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

I'm going to use velcro on the bulletin board in my classroom. I am making the bulletin board from felt.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
I'm going to use velcro on the bulletin board in my classroom. I am making the bulletin board from felt.

Is that to put the cars?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I went to Michael's today for their free make-and-take with the new Jolee's Jewels. I went looking for my mojo, but found the wrong one! I have five mojos: scrapping, cardmaking, jewelry-making, drawing, painting... Came home rarin' to go, but I have to go to work, darn it all!!! Maybe after...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

The bling queen hasn't play with bling on a string? Well, you should that way you can teach me how. Thanks!

I'm not the Bling Queen, love, Tink is. I'm just the Princess. I am temporarily using the "Queen" title as long as my sb.com title is Queen. (yes, I got permission from Tink to use it, she shares nicely. )

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I went to Michael's today for their free make-and-take with the new Jolee's Jewels. I went looking for my mojo, but found the wrong one! I have five mojos: scrapping, cardmaking, jewelry-making, drawing, painting... Came home rarin' to go, but I have to go to work, darn it all!!! Maybe after...

I think you forgot one Ria, what about writing?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I think you forgot one Ria, what about writing?

that's right!!! How could I forget that one???? Thanks, Liz!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Dad was totally shocked, told my sister that next time we rent a hall and not use any of our houses (50 people and hardly any room to move around). We had to come home early but that's okay, the party was winding down anyway.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:

Tink How are you? and the girls?

Ria - Bling question, when I cut a bling from the string, it has a piece of glue still attached, and it looks ugly. How do you work with it?

we are doing great .... Hoping that we get Gabriella's surgery approve any day ....

I use that Bling sometimes ... you have to crop it really close so it looks good ... otherwise it wont ....

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • crapcrop Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I'm not the Bling Queen, love, Tink is. I'm just the Princess. I am temporarily using the "Queen" title as long as my sb.com title is Queen. (yes, I got permission from Tink to use it, she shares nicely. )

any good fairytale has more than one Queen ...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Wow you girls are quiet today!

Okay, worked.
Made hubby meet me for lunch when he got back to town.
Then I went and tool grandmother shopping.
sat and talked to her for an hour.
Came home just in time to hear my hubby cussing up a blue-streak cause he spilled wood stain on the wrong part of his boat. Now he has to resand and restain and is NOT a happy puppy.
Think I will just blow him a kiss and run to GFS and Target by myself!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
  • crapcrop Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

any good fairytale has more than one Queen ...

Well, yeah, but there's a GOOD Queen and a BAD Queen, and well, we can't both be GOOD Queens!!!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Dad was totally shocked, told my sister that next time we rent a hall and not use any of our houses (50 people and hardly any room to move around). We had to come home early but that's okay, the party was winding down anyway.

he he ... thats how my apartment looks every time we hold a get-together .... the girls birthday party are usually really large ... 50 to 70 people .....

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Wow you girls are quiet today!

Okay, worked.
Made hubby meet me for lunch when he got back to town.
Then I went and tool grandmother shopping.
sat and talked to her for an hour.
Came home just in time to hear my hubby cussing up a blue-streak cause he spilled wood stain on the wrong part of his boat. Now he has to resand and restain and is NOT a happy puppy.
Think I will just blow him a kiss and run to GFS and Target by myself!

I would, Elizabeth!!!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:
  • NMlady Said:

Is that to put the cars?

Nope, this one is for all the teaching aids I use daily. Counting, ABC, Shapes, Colors, etc.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to NMlady

I have decided that I'm not going to work on the mini album that I wanted to do ... I just don't feel it ...

So I'm pulling out a 12x12 LO ..... first time in a long time ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • foltzy Said:

he he ... thats how my apartment looks every time we hold a get-together .... the girls birthday party are usually really large ... 50 to 70 people .....

Daaaaang Tink!!! I hold parties for my kids here all the time and they're only 10 people maybe. We live in a TEENY apartment...this year Lizzie's having a Princess party (again)...her cake has been ordered: cake-made-of-cupcakes in the shape of a Princess crown. I'm going to use my Cricut and make a few wall decorations rather than buy them. Just buy a tablecloth and plates this year. We're having it at 1pm on Saturday March 7 so we can serve lunch. She loves to have "birthday luncheons." Such a girly-girl!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

My mom had her gastric Lapband surgery yesterday morning and so far is recovering as expected.
Just tons and tons of built up gas from the laproscope part. They have to pump air into the abdominal cavity to lift up so the surgeon can do his thing. It takes time to work out of the body. That is actually most her painfulness right now. She has four small puncture/incision sites and one incision site that is about 4 inches long on her right rib area. She has to take in 1/4-1/2 cup of something liquid every hour. After next week she can start having pureed and mushy foods, but in same quantities.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Okay, it's time for me to take my blingy self off to work...toodles!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
We're having a heat wave!
It's 44* out!

I just read about all those fisherman that were stranded out on ice floes on Lake Erie because of the warmer, windier weather!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
We're having a heat wave!
It's 44* out!

The weather is going downhill fast, here.
It's horribly windy, blustery and chilly and the clouds are really starting to build.
But we are gonna get some goodly amounts of RAIN!!!

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Daaaaang Tink!!! I hold parties for my kids here all the time and they're only 10 people maybe. We live in a TEENY apartment...this year Lizzie's having a Princess party (again)...her cake has been ordered: cake-made-of-cupcakes in the shape of a Princess crown. I'm going to use my Cricut and make a few wall decorations rather than buy them. Just buy a tablecloth and plates this year. We're having it at 1pm on Saturday March 7 so we can serve lunch. She loves to have "birthday luncheons." Such a girly-girl!

Birthdays are really big in my family ...

We do presents and breakfast in bed on the morning of their birthday ....

And then they get to pick the food for dinner ... anything that they want ....

and then I do one party for both of them (their birthday are the 14th and the 19 of January) ... and invite the whole family .... that means a lot of people ...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

That means it's going to be WARM here tomorrow. I should shave my legs so i can wear my capris to celebrate!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Ok. John needs to wake up, get ready for his game and leave. I'm starting to twitch and I need to make noise. Can't make noise if he's still in bed. Almost all of my quiet chores are done.

If you make noise, won't he get up and get ready for his game and leave?

ZACTLY what I was thinking!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
could you go in and kiss his cheek and say "Get out!"

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
My mom had her gastric Lapband surgery yesterday morning and so far is recovering as expected.
Just tons and tons of built up gas from the laproscope part. They have to pump air into the abdominal cavity to lift up so the surgeon can do his thing. It takes time to work out of the body. That is actually most her painfulness right now. She has four small puncture/incision sites and one incision site that is about 4 inches long on her right rib area. She has to take in 1/4-1/2 cup of something liquid every hour. After next week she can start having pureed and mushy foods, but in same quantities.

the recovery from that surgery is really hard ...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics