Page 1 of 350 
Username Post: Scrappin Our Tots (closed)        (Topic#1497463)
SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Hi and welcome to our thread! Everyone is welcome but we thought we'd start a new group about something that we have in common, our tots, and the fact that we love scrappin our tots!!

Scrappin our Tots LOGO

This thread is for all the parents out there who love to scrap their tots and is a place where we can share our tot experiences with ... from the big events to the small day to day moments. We can get advice from each other, share stories and we will support one another. We hope to be inspired by other member's designs and ideas (i.e. milestones, birthdays, day trips, first dentist, first words, first day of school etc)

So if you have a tot, are planning on having a tot or if you just like tots, come in and join us. Any scrapping style welcome: paper or digital, beginner or expert, two page scrapper or one page scrapper!

We also understand that not every page we scrap about will be about our little ones so feel free to post any other layout, card or project you have to share! The only requirement of this group is that we spread the love (i.e. comment on all projects posted). We also would like you to be an active participant (i.e. check in on a regular basis)

We hope this thread will help inspire you to get scrapping those tot pages!

Please note that in order to keep the group manageable and for us to get to know one another, we are going to close it at 14 members.

When joining, please give us a little info about yourself.. (Name How many kiddies you have etc. Anything you would like to share with us) We would love to get to know you!!

Thanks

To all considering joining our fun group, we can be very VERY active.. There are days we have 1-2 pages of chat, and other days we have 10 + of chat!!!!

~*Members*~
1.SQMandi~ (Mandi)

*Retired Members are welcome to rejoin at any time!*
2.Peenut_32~(Jill)
3.YellieLynn~(Danielle)
4.Weefaerie~(Debi)
5.KrisHunter~ (Kris)
6.Becky Scraps (Becky)
7.Jetje~(Jetje)~
8.Cutencrafty (Michelle)
9.flutterbye0419~(Dawn)

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hey gals and guys, I'm Albert, Mandi's husband. I got into a little scrapping last year but with my job as a library assistant, haven't had time to do much of it. However, I'm getting back into it. Need to let the creative juices flow

Edited by DaddyScrapperAlbert on 03-02-09 07:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

I would like to join!! My name is Danielle, I live in Wawarsing, NY. I am 28 and have been married for four months. I have a two year old step-son named Kasey. I like to BUY scapbooking supplies but haven't yet made a actual LO..Thats my goal is to start scrapping...Mandi(doddleingsticklesqu een) knows all this, she has been my best friend for almost 19 years...and she has challenged me to complete one LO a month for the year of 09, which so far I haven't compleated any, haha. I need to get my tail going. I look forward to getting into it and getting to know all of you.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Yellielynn

Welcome to the group Danielle and Albert Glad to have you both here!

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

Thanks Mandi. Glad to be here. I'm hopping to start doing scrapping and coming online everyday to update and post more.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I hope so to Yellie! LOL This way you will have a semi existent hobby :P

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

HA HA very funny lol

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert

Okay everyone, here is my very first digi LO in months and yes, it's Jessa and A.J.

Playdate Full of Energy
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to DaddyScrapperAlbert

Ya'll know I'm in!!!! For those that don't know; I'm Julie, I am mommy to Harlie (24 months) and she is the center of my world!!! I am so happy you started this thread Mandi! Love it!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Biskit

Hi Jules!! So glad you decided to join us!!

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hey everyone...did another LO this morning Looks like A.J. is actually posing for the camera

Little 1
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Morning gals ... oh darn, can't do that anymore! Sorry Albert!

K, so I have a daughter who is just about to turn 3 ...

and she is the main subject of my pages!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to peenut_23

Count me in. The only pages I really do are about my kids.

Two of them, Austin who is 4 and Celia who is 2.

And, shock of all shocks, I discovered that I am pregnant with my third a few weeks ago. Completely unplanned and a little difficult to wrap our heads around, quite frankly, because we were so done and actively preventing. So I guess I am now a statistic!

If I have an evening where I am not feeling wildly nauseous, I will get a page done soon!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to celstin0406

Hey Mandi! Can I join?? I have 2 chilies, Owen 4 and Ella 2, both of which are the main subject of my scrapbooking. I am however, starting to branch out a little bit.

You look fabulous btw Mandi!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• celstin0406 Said:

And, shock of all shocks, I discovered that I am pregnant with my third a few weeks ago. Completely unplanned and a little difficult to wrap our heads around, quite frankly, because we were so done and actively preventing. So I guess I am now a statistic!

If I have an evening where I am not feeling wildly nauseous, I will get a page done soon!

Wow Carolyn, congrats!! You'll have three under 5! eeek!
Thanks for joining!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
Hey Mandi! Can I join?? I have 2 chilies, Owen 4 and Ella 2, both of which are the main subject of my scrapbooking. I am however, starting to branch out a little bit.

UM, HELLO, yes of course you can join! :P

Glad to have you Tricia!!!! YAY!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Jill invited me to join!

I'm Heather, and I have three kids... Alexis who is 7, Jordan who is 4, and Brandon who turned 2 yesterday! It is constant chaos at my house, and scrapbooking is my break time!

Carolyn,

We had a surprise too. I'm sure it will all work out! Hugs!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Heather J. Landry

• miracles_momma Said:
Jill invited me to join!

I'm Heather, and I have three kids... Alexis who is 7, Jordan who is 4, and Brandon who turned 2 yesterday! It is constant chaos at my house, and scrapbooking is my break time!

Carolyn,

We had a surprise too. I'm sure it will all work out! Hugs!

Oh yeah - happy birthday to Brandon!
You girls are making me want to get preggo again!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to peenut_23

I am worried about a third via an "accident" but David(dh) is not so sure about getting the old tubers snipped or whatever it is they do down there. I'm thinking he's worried about if he has a future wife who wants kids. How does one convince her husband to get the job done?

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • celstin0406 Said:

Wow Carolyn, congrats!! You'll have three under 5! eeek!
Thanks for joining!

Oy, don't remind me!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Welcome Tricia, Carolyn & Heather!!! Glad to have you all here!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok girls (And guys) hehehe got you all on the list

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
I am worried about a third via an "accident" but David(dh) is not so sure about getting the old tubers snipped or whatever it is they do down there. I'm thinking he's worried about if he has a future wife who wants kids. How does one convince her husband to get the job done?

What? A future wife?!

He can reverse it! I had friends that did that ... they actually asked that money be given for their wedding so they could reverse it and it worked. They have 2 kids. So if the future wife wants it, she can pay for it

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:

Thank you Tricia!! How is your WL journey going?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Future wife?! Did I miss something ?

• peenut_23 Said:
  • *Tricia* Said:

What? A future wife?!

He can reverse it! I had friends that did that ... they actually asked that money be given for their wedding so they could reverse it and it worked. They have 2 kids. So if the future wife wants it, she can pay for it

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to SQ Mandi

Future wife> just a joke! It's a reality though. Good idea though Jill, the next biatch can pay for it.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

How would you girls & guys feel about doing a little challenge.. nothing to big. You don't have to do it.. but I figured it would be a good start to getting this group inspired and motivated!

It can be paper, or digi, which ever you prefer

1. Use the color green (any shades of green is fine)
2. Put the word "Lucky" somewhere on the Layout (It can be in journaling or titling.)

Have it uploaded and posted by March 10

Also, if anyone has ideas for challenges.. please share We will get a little schedule going for challenges.. maybe once a week or every other week.

Edited by DoodlingSticklesQueen on 03-03-09 09:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to *Tricia*

Mandi> as for my WL, slowed down a lot(by slowed down I mean I gained weight) at Christmas and I still haven't gotten fully back on track, soon though.

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to *Tricia*

I'm in for the challenge!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • *Tricia* Said:

What? A future wife?!

I heartily concur! If you think you are done, have him get the old snip snip. And don't rely on the sponge as bc, that's what failed me!

Only reason dh and I didn't do anything more permanent is that there was the small chance that we'd want a third. Later. Like when I was closer to 40. NOT NOW!

I am SO nauseated today, I can barely stand it. There is no "nauseous/puking" smilie or I'd use it right now.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to *Tricia*

You had me thinking for a minute!! LOL

My weight loss had came to a complete stop around Christmas as well.. I had gained about 15lbs back between the end of Oct and Jan 1st. I lost about 5lbs and then stopped.. I started up again 2 days ago.. so I am hoping to get moving again!! LOL

• *Tricia* Said:
Future wife> just a joke! It's a reality though. Good idea though Jill, the next biatch can pay for it.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Carolyn~ Congrats on baby # 3!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Well girls I am off to give the kiddies their lunch, get them down for a nap, throw some laundry in the washer.. but then I will be back

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:

My thoughts exactly!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• celstin0406 Said:
  • peenut_23 Said:
  • *Tricia* Said:

What? A future wife?!

I heartily concur! If you think you are done, have him get the old snip snip. And don't rely on the sponge as bc, that's what failed me!

Only reason dh and I didn't do anything more permanent is that there was the small chance that we'd want a third. Later. Like when I was closer to 40. NOT NOW!

I am SO nauseated today, I can barely stand it. There is no "nauseous/puking" smilie or I'd use it right now.

Aw Carolyn, sorry you aren't feel well ...
When you're 40, you'll look back and say thank goodness I did it then!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

I'm here for a few. Kiddies had lunch and are now laying on my bed playing and watching Dora. I am thinking about scrapping a bit.. I should really start packing though, and getting things together LOL

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Mandi, I think I'm going to have to take a pass on the 1st challenge ... I'm sorry ... but I have another deadline due for the 10th of March. I made DT for a paper kit company and that's the deadline for getting our new layouts, bios, etc to them.

If I can do it, I will do it ... just not promising anything at this point but I like challenges!!

Speaking of which, I owe you something from the pixies challenge that you won - go in my gallery and have a peek - let me know if you like an embellie or two. I'll email them.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Thats ok Jillsie poo Its not required.. Just for a little extra inspiration Congrats on the DT by the way

An embellie or two?? LOL You lost me

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

• DoodlingSticklesQueen Said:
Thats ok Jillsie poo Its not required.. Just for a little extra inspiration Congrats on the DT by the way

An embellie or two?? LOL You lost me

The quiz you won on the pixie thread ... the winner got a couple of embellies from me so go and pick something you like!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Hehehe Ok.. Ill take .. your entire gallery? Just kidding!! Pmmed you

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

My poor little Princess just started coughing.. She is sound asleep on my bed though. Jessa had a cold two weeks ago (More so allergies) and now they are back.. Doc says to put her back on Zyrtec

On another note, I am working on my first 12x12 LO in... Over a year LOL

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

First 12x12 in over a year ... wow ... that's all I do.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

LOL yes Jill.. The last 12x12's I did were in February 2008, and they were ones my mom asked me to do for her. Before that the last one I did was in 2007. Now I do 6x6, 8x8, 8.5x11, and 6x12.. and as of tonight..12x12

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:

Well I have 3 kids now, and DH is volunteering to go get "fixed". I think he's terrified of 4. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to SQ Mandi

My poor little Princess just started coughing.. She is sound asleep on my bed though. Jessa had a cold two weeks ago (More so allergies) and now they are back.. Doc says to put her back on Zyrtec

On another note, I am working on my first 12x12 LO in... Over a year LOL

I'm sorry your daughter's not feeling well. I swear I'm going to move furniture into our Doctor's office. We were just there last week, and ended up back there today. Another upper respiratory infection for our former preemie. She stays sick!

Hugs! I hope she feels better soon.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Aww I'm sorry Heather

Jessa usually never gets sick.. but this year, the weather has really taken it's toll on her.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok girls.. my 1st 12x12 in a year

Jessa, Then & Now
By DoodlingSticklesQueen

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

I know how you guys feel ... Abigail has been sick pretty much non-stop since Christmas. She had the flu at Christmas, had the flu again in January ... three weeks ago she had an ear infection ... 2 weeks ago she still had the ear infection, pink eye and a cold and this week she had pink eye again!

Now I'm suffering!! sigh!
I'm watching the Biggest Loser though ... I'm addicted to it.

I just did a 12x12 layout of me ... for my gallery at Just Cre8. Not quite sure I like it, I always feel that way about paper. I'll post in the morning! :

Night girls

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

Hi girls! Just poppin in! I am so excited to get to know you and for some get to know you even more!!! hehehehe! Ok, I am off to do some work for my church, see you tomorrow!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Biskit

Hi Jules!!! Night Jules!!!

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hello ladies! See I can say that huh Jill LOL Just seeing how things are Work was pretty slow today...should have tried to came on here earlier. Well, that's okay. I told Mandi I'd try to do one LO a day LOL We'll see how and if I can accomplish that.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• DaddyScrapperAlbert Said:
Hello ladies! See I can say that huh Jill LOL Just seeing how things are Work was pretty slow today...should have tried to came on here earlier. Well, that's okay. I told Mandi I'd try to do one LO a day LOL We'll see how and if I can accomplish that.

yah yah ... rub it in ..

One layout per day?! OMG ... that's crazy.
So, what size do you scrap Albert?

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:

yah yah ... rub it in ..
One layout per day?! OMG ... that's crazy.
So, what size do you scrap Albert?

well, right now I'm mainly doing digi but I have done a few cards...I think it's 8x8 that I tried one time. So if I do paper definitely 8x8

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

I've only scrapped 8x8 once and it was because I was going a hybrid and needed to print at home ... I've never really thought to scrap other sizes although Mandi's 6x12s always interest me!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

So then get your butt in gear and start scrapping other sizes.. I think your other sized LOS would look awesome!

• peenut_23 Said:
I've only scrapped 8x8 once and it was because I was going a hybrid and needed to print at home ... I've never really thought to scrap other sizes although Mandi's 6x12s always interest me!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Oh.. Morning gals, (and guy) :P

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

So then get your butt in gear and start scrapping other sizes.. I think your other sized LOS would look awesome!

• peenut_23 Said:

I like my 12x12s!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to peenut_23

I like 12x12s too! I just can't get enough stuff on smaller! I think you just get into a comfort zone. Just got back from grocery shopping, my friend is coming over for lunch and I had nothing to make. Anyway, we just bought a van for 500 bucks the other day. What a deal. The guy was asking 700, I offered 500 and it runs pretty well. We needed an extra vehicle for David to go and do side jobs in, he will have it paid off with his first job, gotta love that. We have decided that we are probably only going to buy ******** boxes from now on and just drive them till their death. Our main car is a Volvo and it is too expensive to work on, we're sick of it. Anyway, I don't care at all what the car I drive looks like so it will work out great. The van is a 1996 Astro and it is in really good shape considering it is a dinosaur. Well I should go hang out with Ella now, she's just watching tv, happily. I think she could watch it all day if I let her, only 2 and a half and turns into a zombie as soon as it's on.

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to *Tricia*

Oh and just a side note... David saw my avatar last night and informed me that I look really weird, possibly a little bit deformed he went as far as saying and has insisted that I change it. What a weirdo, why does he even care? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. So I will change it. I don't have many good ones to choose from though.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Oh.. I love your 12x12s (but then again I do love all your work) LOL and LOL at the last part of your post!!

Tricia~ What do men know?? LOL(No offense Albert) I think your avi looks great!

• peenut_23 Said:

• peenut_23 Said:

I like my 12x12s!

Edited by DoodlingSticklesQueen on 03-04-09 08:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
Oh and just a side note... David saw my avatar last night and informed me that I look really weird, possibly a little bit deformed he went as far as saying and has insisted that I change it. What a weirdo, why does he even care? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. So I will change it. I don't have many good ones to choose from though.

I love your avatar .. I think it looks great! Tell David you'll put up HIS picture if he doesn't watch it ...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
I like 12x12s too! I just can't get enough stuff on smaller! I think you just get into a comfort zone. Just got back from grocery shopping, my friend is coming over for lunch and I had nothing to make. Anyway, we just bought a van for 500 bucks the other day. What a deal. The guy was asking 700, I offered 500 and it runs pretty well. We needed an extra vehicle for David to go and do side jobs in, he will have it paid off with his first job, gotta love that. We have decided that we are probably only going to buy ******** boxes from now on and just drive them till their death. Our main car is a Volvo and it is too expensive to work on, we're sick of it. Anyway, I don't care at all what the car I drive looks like so it will work out great. The van is a 1996 Astro and it is in really good shape considering it is a dinosaur. Well I should go hang out with Ella now, she's just watching tv, happily. I think she could watch it all day if I let her, only 2 and a half and turns into a zombie as soon as it's on.

My vehicle is about to fall apart but I keep driving it ..
And Abba would watch television non-stop if we let her. Okay, sometimes I do!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to SQ Mandi

I have to scrap 12X12. I just like how much I can do with that size. I did an 8X8 album for my sister once and it felt so limiting.

I can't guarantee I will do the challenge, it all depends if I have an evening where I feel well enough (and can stay awake long enough - oh the joys of the 1st trimester!) to scrap.

March 10th is my birthday, though so I will consider it a present to see all the lo's everyone else does!

Sorry about all the sickies. My kids have had the usual daycare colds but this winter hasn't been as bad as last year. Sickness-wise anyway, but the weather has been ROTTEN!

So, Jill, when ARE you going to have a 2nd kiddo?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Thats ok Like I said.. it's not required.. just for inspiration We are laid back and relax type of group, not up tight, everyone has to kind of group

I hope the MS goes for you quickly!

And yes.. Mrs Jill... when are you going to have #2??
  • celstin0406 Said:
I have to scrap 12X12. I just like how much I can do with that size. I did an 8X8 album for my sister once and it felt so limiting.

I can't guarantee I will do the challenge, it all depends if I have an evening where I feel well enough (and can stay awake long enough - oh the joys of the 1st trimester!) to scrap.

March 10th is my birthday, though so I will consider it a present to see all the lo's everyone else does!

Sorry about all the sickies. My kids have had the usual daycare colds but this winter hasn't been as bad as last year. Sickness-wise anyway, but the weather has been ROTTEN!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Another one from me

Happy Go Lucky By DoodlingSticklesQueen

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• celstin0406 Said:

wellll actually I have been thinking about it ... a wee bit! I'm running out of photos to scrap of Abigail! No, just kidding ... we might try in the summer .. we'll see. dh doesn't know this yet.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Mandi, after I opened that layout, I got the lucky song in my head from Britney Spears ...

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

LOL

Good luck with possible BDing!!

• peenut_23 Said:
Mandi, after I opened that layout, I got the lucky song in my head from Britney Spears ...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

what the heck is bd-ing?

something about getting preggo?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Baby Dancing LOL

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok.. Well I need your girls help with one thing.. and thoughts/prayers.. what ever you do..

The thoughts.. My little brother (who is 11)has now been seeing a neurologist for almost a year due to severe migraine headaches and a lump they had found behind his ear on his head.. He was on Indural for a while.. once his headaches stopped for a few months, they took him off.. Well his headaches have been coming back lately, and he has a neurologist appointment today to see what they are doing.. Please just keep good thoughts going his way that everything comes out ok at this visit!!

The second thing.. I have no clue what to pack for my two tots for the trip.. We are flying out to PA to see my mom/family for 9 days.. I never traveled this far away from "home" for this far, with 2 kids LOL What are your suggestions on packing for them?

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to SQ Mandi

So, can I play? My name is Debi and I have tots, 4 of em.

Positive thoughts for your brother Mandi! Hope everything is OK!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Well I am off for a bit.. the kids are napping so I am going to start dinner while they are still sleeping!!

Jill you will be very proud. You and your 12x12 are rubbing off on me.. I just did a 12x12 with... ready?...wait for it...... not one.. not two... but.. 6 PICS!!! I will upload it as soon as stickles dry!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Wow Mandi, I am impressed ... I don't think I recall you scrappin more than a 2 photo page!

Hi Debi! Welcome!

I am *hoping* to overcome my scrappers block. For now ... omg, my dd just crashed into a glass door ... apparently she is ok, I think (dh is with her) .. anyway, have to go outside - my muffler fell off my truck on the way home - it's seriously falling apart! Then I'm off to the gym. Will come back home and do a layout for one of the digi DTs ... I'm tired just thinking of it.

I think I'm calling in sick tomorrow - I've been battling this cold for WAY too long and it's just wiping me out!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

oh boi .... so dh just checked my car. He came back in and asked me how long I had driven it for - with a smirk on his face. It was ONLY just home from work ... annnyway, I apparently ground the pipe completely down. The vehicle is a hunk of junk!

So, he is going to tape it up but basically I have no muffler ... I asked him if it was really that loud and he roars and says "You have a race car!".

I am honestly going to drive it as long as I can!!
It's a 99 Rav 4 ... but I JUST put $1,000 into it in Jan so I really want it to last ... it's kind of embarrassing though!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Mandi re: your packing ... don't ask me! I am the WORST packer ever! I take way too much every single time I go somewhere - double/triple of everything!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Feel better Jill! Maybe you'll get some time to relax and scrap on your day off.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to WeeFaerie

Welcome to the group Deb!! So glad to have you here!!!

Jill I am uploading it now so you can see.. It could of been better, but I still think it came out cute!!

Jill~ Maybe you would be better off with a horse and carriage!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Thanks for the thoughts Deb!

My mom did call me a short while ago. My little brother is back on the Indural they also upped his dosage of Tofranil (no he is not depressed) The Indural causes him to have mood swings, and the Tofranil is counteracting that. My poor little Boo boo bear (Yes.. thats my nickname for him)

OH.. Deb~ When you get a minute would you posts your kiddies names with their ages so I can add them to our group list

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Horse and carriage ...

Actually my dh fixed it with tape ... yeah, that silver tape ... and it's still loud and he said he'd probably have to tape it every 2 weeks ... oh gosh ... ah well, this is turning out to be fun - how long until it falls apart, hah.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Thanks for filling up my inbox Debi and Mandi!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

LOL Well you could always use some mod podge and see if that holds up any better?

Here is my 12x12 with 6 pics

Almost 3 By DoodlingSticklesQueen

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
Thanks for filling up my inbox Debi and Mandi!

LOL its fun to delete albums ... you get to flood e-mail :P

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok So Jessa fell asleep on the couch while I was reading to them.. I brought her upstairs, put her in bed and she is out for the count..

AJ.. well he is being Mr. Tornado and terrorizing everything LOL Right now he is sitting on the floor with playing cards.. saying 1, 2, 3 and throwing them in the air LOL

Im gonna go till DH gets home.. we may have a scrap session tonight.. IDK though. LOL

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Duct tape! Have you guys ever watched The Red Green Show? It's hilarious and the fix everything with duct tape. It's from Canada.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

I think my husband could be the star of that show ... we are Canadian eh!

Tricia and David could probably star on it too!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Okay, here is my latest ...

Happy Birthday By Peenut_23

I am off to bed ... nighty night!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Thanks Debi!! Ill put your kiddies up there

Well girls.. I did an 8x8 paper LO tonight, a 6x6 AND ANOTHER 12x12!!! (See what you and Lauren did to me Jill!!?) I got 4 pics on this 12x12! I will upload them in the AM.. Also, Albert did 2 8x8 paper layouts!! For his first they came how really cute.

8 More days and we go to PA!! YAY

I am off to bed! Night girls!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to SQ Mandi

Good morning! I got a page of my littlest done. Those of you who know me, are not surprised. Maeve is in most of my pages. The two boys run from the camera and Raven won't let me take her pic if her hair isn't just right lol!

Good luck with the packing Mandi! Hey, I know! Use space bags and pack everything lol!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning girls!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Morning!!!

Deb~ Love the LO

Jill~ Hope you feel better soon!

I will be back in a bit.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Hi girls,

Here are my 2 newest ... neither are of Abigail however one is of my nephew .... so I got to use a BOY kit and I loved it!!

Doesn't everybody love me? By Peenut_23

Cycling is my passion By Peenut_23

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to peenut_23

Good morning everyone. Sorry I wasn't on last night...believe it or not, I was doing paper LO's...yes plural I got 2 done last night (one each of Jessa and A.J.) and I will upload them today

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Ok Here is my 12x12 from last night I still have to take a pic or scan my 8x8

About A Boy By DoodlingSticklesQueen

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Here are the two LO's I did last night

50/50 = Perfect!
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

Lucky
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • celstin0406 Said:

wellll actually I have been thinking about it ... a wee bit! I'm running out of photos to scrap of Abigail! No, just kidding ... we might try in the summer .. we'll see. dh doesn't know this yet.

I'm laughing that your DH doesn't know yet. I'm sorry that you are sick, and I am determined to drive my van until the wheels fall off. I love it. DH keeps talking about trading it in. I don't see the point. It runs well. I don't need a new car! You should try scrapping different sizes! I scrap 8x8 off and on. I want to try 6x12.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok.. Well I need your girls help with one thing.. and thoughts/prayers.. what ever you do..

The thoughts.. My little brother (who is 11)has now been seeing a neurologist for almost a year due to severe migraine headaches and a lump they had found behind his ear on his head.. He was on Indural for a while.. once his headaches stopped for a few months, they took him off.. Well his headaches have been coming back lately, and he has a neurologist appointment today to see what they are doing.. Please just keep good thoughts going his way that everything comes out ok at this visit!!

The second thing.. I have no clue what to pack for my two tots for the trip.. We are flying out to PA to see my mom/family for 9 days.. I never traveled this far away from "home" for this far, with 2 kids LOL What are your suggestions on packing for them?

I am hoping that he feels better with his new medicine. I am terrible at packing. I wish I could help, but I tend to not pack enough, and end up having to find a Walmart to shop at wherever we end up.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • *Tricia* Said:

My vehicle is about to fall apart but I keep driving it ..
And Abba would watch television non-stop if we let her. Okay, sometimes I do!

Wait we're not supposed to let them watch television nonstop? What? Hehe Kidding!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Faith By Miracles_momma

I almost forgot to share my new layout... =0)

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

That's a beautiful layout Heather - your friend is going to LOVE it! You are so thoughtful!

And yes, I'm on the computer while dd is watching television!

Here are my two latest ...

the best part of Easter is the creme egg By Peenut_23

hoppy easter By Peenut_23

Gotta go and get "cookies" (crackers and peanut butter)

Page 1 of 350 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics