Page 4 of 350 
Username Post: Scrappin Our Tots (closed)        (Topic#1497463)
peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Yellielynn

Danny - you totally got me - I thought I had missed it. Not that I care all that much!

So speaking of gardens - I do not have a green thumb. Everything dies. But last year I bought these beautiful flowers with big orange petals ... and I think the darn raccoons ate them! harumph! I really liked them!

I'm already in bed, totally going to get LOTS of sleep tonight. Still recovering from Saturday when Tricia made me stay up until midnight. It was actually Abba who came into my bedroom at 6am! ugh.

ok, I'm off, later girls

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to peenut_23

Jill I'm the same way, which is sad because I come from a family who are flower obsessed..I swear my mother knows every flower, shrub, bush and branch there is..she can tell you anything you need to know about them..It must have skipped me bcause I always kill everything. Mainly because I forget to water it..I was so proud of myself because around Christmas I bought myself planter kits from a local store and I was doing awesome with watering them and they were growing..Well one day I came home from work and my mischivious(sp) cat decided he wanted a snack so he ate almost all of them..grr I was so upset. I cut off the gnawed parts and tried to fix them as best as I could..We shall see what happends LOL. That darn cat..I can't have ANY flowers..My dh bought me roses for Valantine's day and of course the cat climbed ontop of my dresser and ate them...

I'm headed to bed. just wanted to say gnight to everyone. We'll see how much sleep I get tonight, DS is getting a cold and has very rosy cheeks and a stuffy nose. Poor baby I can hear him snoreing over the baby monitor..

Night

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

Debi~ I haven't quite decided what I'm going to plant. Something the rabbits won't eat. If I do a little at a time, I can play for awhile!!!

Yellie~Glad your feeling better!!!

Jill~Hope you get some sleep!!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to krishunter

Morning Everyone!

May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with gladness, that stays forever after.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning girls, I had an awesome sleep! yay!

Happy St. Patty's day everyone. I am WAY behind this morning - gotta run!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Morning! Happy St. Patty's Day girls!!

We have my little brother's Pinewood Derby tonight!! Will be sure to take lots of pics!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to SQ Mandi

My morning page:

Spring Is In The Air By WeeFaerie

Maeve, of course. I think Rae will let me take some pics of her today though. She got to wear green eye shadow for St Patty's day. Her first time wearing it. That ought to get me a couple of pics, don't ya think?

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Got another one done! Miss Maeve and I are going outside again. It's going to be 70 today! We're supposed to break records. Now I just need to figure out what cute little outfit to put her in today because the camera has to go with us.

One Lovely Day By WeeFaerie

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to WeeFaerie

Happy St. Patty's Day! bbl!
Sweet as Candy! By Biskit

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Biskit

Debi, I hope that you have a great day outside. It was supposed to be fairly warm here but I went outside for a run and it was only 2 degrees! I hate when they say it will be SO warm!

Here's one I'm dropping off ... Tricia gave me the idea! :P

A Rewarding Hobby By Peenut_23

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to WeeFaerie

Jill,

I had to laugh at your DH's SpongeBob joke. LOL Congrats on making Queen!

Mandi and Albert,

Have an awesome vacation!!!

Yellie,

I can't believe he broke his toe! Men are so crazy.

Debi,

I did teach my daughter how to weed the garden. LOL

I'm so far behind on everything and I haven't been able to scrap in FOREVER. Here are some older pages I hadn't linked yet!

Love Freely By Miracles_momma

Untitled-Disney Layout-Scrappersaurus Class 3-21-09 By Miracles_momma

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I baked green cupcakes... anyone else doing anything fun?

Hugs,
Heather

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hi Girls.. just sneaking on for a sec.. I had to share a pic with you all.. You remember yesterday I think it was, I posted about my mom's Angora cat named Blossom.. well her and Jessa are like two best friends ... they nap together, follow each other around and everything.. so after talking with my mom, she said once we get our own place she will bring Blossom down to live with us. Jessa absolutely loves Blossom as Blossom does her. Jessa says "She MY cat" Albert and I know Jessa having a pet will do her some good.. She has been asking us for a while now, and Jessa is just an animal lover. So.. I guess you could say she is our cat now..But we are not taking her until we get our own apartment and are no longer living with the inlawas. Albert loves her too.. she is the most loving kitty you could meet.. she has no claws so we don't have to worry about her scratching .. Anywho.. here is a pic of Jessa and Blossom during nap time yesterday..

Jessa & Blossom By DoodlingSticklesQueen

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Heather~ not doing anything out of the norm here. We are having some family over at mom and dad's and ordering out because we have to be out the door by 6pm for my little brother's Pinewood Derby at 6:30 pm!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

Green cupcakes .... how fun!! I didn't do anything except dress Abigail in a green sweatshirt!! Now I feel like I should have - lol

Mandi - super-cute photo - so adorable!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

I did nothing! I put Maeve in a little green, that's it. I always do stuff, I just didn't feel like it today though. I woke up with big plans and as the day went on I kinda told myself to forget it. I made chili instead of corned beef, french vanilla coffee instead of Bailey's, ice tea instead of green kool aid lol! So sad.

Here's Maeve with a touch of green on:

U R Beautiful By WeeFaerie

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Mandi~ That's such a sweet pic! Jessa looks like a sleeping angel!

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to WeeFaerie

Hey just stoppin by. I just got home from dinner at my parents house. The corned beef and cabbage was so yummy. Now I have to make mine lol..Kasey is already in bed, he's sick and so cranky and sleepy. He has a slight fever and a cough, sneezing and very runny nose. Poor baby I wish I could make him feel better.

I didn't do much for St. Patricks day either, I had every intention to dress Kasey in all green and make some desert that was green but Kasey was still sleeping when I left for work and then I got hung up at the hospital all day with a patient and then had to rush home to make it to dinner. I had to laugh because DH said he couldn't find any green clothing in the dresser(there were three green shirts right on top) so for some reason he dressed Kasey in all red. Red shirt, red onzie, red pants and red socks..Why? I have no idea. lol MEN

Mandi~What an adorble picture of Jessa. I bet she is having a ball with the kitty..Be careful she doesn't try stuffing Blossom into her suitcase.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Morning! I'm moving super fast today! I Love it when I get things done in the morning!

That's pretty funny that he dressed her all in red! You have to wonder about the thought that went into that decision.

Off to clean more! Zoooom... whoosh... I feel like one of those cartoon characters that have their feet running real fast before they take off.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning Jill, Deb, Yekkie, Julie, Carolyn, Tricia, Heather & Kris!!

Lastnight was so much fun!! We all had a great time at the Pinewood Derby. My little brother's car ended up staying in 7 out of 12 heats. There were 60 cars this year!!!!! This is the first year he didn't place in the top 3 but he did get a ribbon. Thats ok because he won all 4 years that he race previously. This is his last year racing though because in Feb 2010 he crosses over into the next ranking for scouts. I am so proud of my little bro!! Jessa was the scouts little cheerleader last night.. we got some cute videos and pics of her cheering as the cars raced down the track, screaming and jumping up and down!! It was too funny!! I will share the vids and pics once I am home and upload them.

Well we did get some news from my cousin. He and his wife are expecting there 2nd baby! It's about time! lol He has a little girl that will be 7 at the end of this year.. so I guess you could say, they are excited.

Everyone is still sleeping, so I am checking e-mails and what not.. I will be back later.. Mom and I are having a scrappy day here.. then tonight we are going shopping again.. Monday night I got Faded Jeans distress ink and 6 bottles (my first bottles) of Distress stickles!! WOOT! LOL

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to SQ Mandi

Hi everyone! Wondering if I can join in. My name is Becky I'm 28. I have a 2 1/2 year old son Trevor and a 10 month old girl Rachel. I've been married for 3 years to my husband Mike. I work full time and really enjoy scrapping. I've been trying to get going on my scrapping cuz I am super far behind.

Edited by Becky Scraps on 03-18-09 06:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Becky Scraps

Hi Becky and Welcome!!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to SQ Mandi

Morning everyone!!!!

I spent most of the day yesterday outside playing with Dani!!!! Today I need to catch up on household things I didn't do yesterday. I'm hoping to be able to scrap later this week. I started working on Mandi's challege the other day, but I don't think I'll have it finished by the deadline(today) I'll post it when I do get it finished.

Welcome Becky!!!! Where in Wisconsin do you live? I'm in Janesville!

Have a great day everyone!!! back to finish cleaning the closet. It's time to get out the spring/summer clothes!!!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Thanks. I'm in Wisconsin Rapids. Funny I didn't even notice one of the other member was from Wisconsin.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Welcome Becky!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Dropping one off. I caught my oldest at the pond yesterday hehe!

Reflections Of You By WeeFaerie

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to WeeFaerie

Deadline for the challenge is for tomorrow instead of today Just dropping in for a few

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Becky Scraps Said:
Hi everyone! Wondering if I can join in. My name is Becky I'm 28. I have a 2 1/2 year old son Trevor and a 10 month old girl Rachel. I've been married for 3 years to my husband Mike. I work full time and really enjoy scrapping. I've been trying to get going on my scrapping cuz I am super far behind.

Welcome Becky!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• krishunter Said:
Morning everyone!!!!

I spent most of the day yesterday outside playing with Dani!!!! Today I need to catch up on household things I didn't do yesterday. I'm hoping to be able to scrap later this week. I started working on Mandi's challege the other day, but I don't think I'll have it finished by the deadline(today) I'll post it when I do get it finished.

W

Welcome Becky!!!! Where in Wisconsin do you live? I'm in Janesville!

Have a great day everyone!!! back to finish cleaning the closet. It's time to get out the spring/summer clothes!!!

Whoops - I forgot about the challenge!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

I am so glad to hear that you are having a blast with your mom Mandi!!!

WELCOME, WELCOME Becky!!!

Don't feel bad Jill, I have been so scatter brained lately, I did not even know there was a challenge!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Biskit

Tsk Tsk for forgeting the challenge!! LOL J/k

Remember~ These challenges are not required.. they are just for extra inspiration!!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to SQ Mandi

At least I knew there was a challenge! Right Jules?!

I'm just making dinner right now. Making some pasta since Abigail wants to eat everything in sight and is getting mad at me.

Trying to figure out what to do with my night - my options are to try and find a witch costume for Abigail for tomorrow (it's costume day at school and she really wants to be a witch?!), go to the gym for a 7pm workout, or scrap.

Yeah, I know - SCRAP right girls?!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to SQ Mandi

• DoodlingSticklesQueen Said:
Tsk Tsk for forgeting the challenge!! LOL J/k

Remember~ These challenges are not required.. they are just for extra inspiration!!

I don't think I'll get to doing this challenge with it due tomorrow. I'd be interested in trying next time. I've never done a challenge before. How do they work here?

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn

oy what was the challenge?

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Challenge! I knew I forgot something! Looks like I have company though! Mandi puts them in the first posts Danny. I have to go read it but I think it was circle, sparkle, blue...

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Becky~ I'm not positive, but I think they are just to challenge ourselves. I didn't see a poll with the last one. Mandi gives a guideline, this week was circles, hint of blue and sparkles, and we all try to make a page that includes that stuff. It's fun. It makes you try using new stuff.

Now, believe it or not, I do paper scrap on occasion. I have never heard of distress stickles. What are they? I love distress ink, I love stickles, this has to be good!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Oooo never mind. Just looked them up. Very cool! I like the antique linen one.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to WeeFaerie

Debi- Thanks that's what I figured but just wanted to make sure.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

Just checking in before bed!!!!

WOW!!! Becky~ you're only a couple of hours away!! My Dad used to have a hunting cabin up by Babcock. He also worked seasonly at Ocean Spray after he retired from GM for a few years.

Mandi~I love your challenges!!! It makes me actually scrap instead of staring at my supplies and wondering what to do next!!!

I'll check in tomorrow!!

Good Night!!!

Edited by krishunter on 03-18-09 09:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Morning gals!

Debi I had no idea you paper scrapped! Let's see it!

So I opted to scrap last night. Finished one and got 80% done the 2nd and guess what ... I lost it! ARGH! First time it's happened to me, I was SO annoyed! I went to bed! I can re-create it in probably half an hour but I think I'm going to use different pics.

Anyway, off to work!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Morning! Tomorrow is Spring!

I'm still working on the challenge page. Sad, isn't it.

Jill, that is the worst! Drives me absolutely crazy too. I save as I go but forget sometimes and that will be when it all disappears. I just deleted about 30 paper pages because no one ever goes back that far in my gallery or looks at anything but the digi ones lol! Impressive sounding aren't they hehe...eh...not worth going back to look at lol! I'll start adding new paper ones again as I get some done.

Off to get more coffee. I have a busy day today.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning everyone.

Kris I can't believe we are that close.

Jill sorry to hear about losing your lo. Do you only do digi? I only do paper. I've never tried digi and don't really know anything about it.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Becky Scraps Said:
Good morning everyone.

Jill sorry to hear about losing your lo. Do you only do digi? I only do paper. I've never tried digi and don't really know anything about it.

Ah, all is good - I think I had it done again in 20 minutes. I am a paper scrapper however started doing digi in October of 08 and became hooked! I do both now. And I love both. I will sometimes do digi's at lunch and I go to lots of crops and stuff where I do paper.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Speaking of digi's, here are 3 of them - a bit not my style but all is good! Going to frame the cafe one and put it up in dd's bedroom:

You are the sweetest thing in all the world By Peenut_23

Sweetheart Café By Peenut_23

AKA By Peenut_23

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to peenut_23

Hello girls.. today is a scrappy day here at moms.. we are doing atcs and scrapping too. Tomorrow I will be gone from 7am until about 10pm. I am driving to NY to pick up Leandra and Ilanna. Albert is staying here with mom and the kids.. I don't want Jessa and AJ to have to sit in the car for 10 hours or more. Plus I am on a tight schedule.. and with having to stop every hour for Jessa to use the potty will put me back some.. And then every 3 hours to change AJ.. With Leandra and Ilanna we can stop every 3 or 4 hours or as needed.

Well I am off to scrap some more. I will be back later

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
Good morning everyone.

Ah, all is good - I think I had it done again in 20 minutes. I am a paper scrapper however started doing digi in October of 08 and became hooked! I do both now. And I love both. I will sometimes do digi's at lunch and I go to lots of crops and stuff where I do paper.

Your los are great. What kind of software do you use?

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

OK, I got the challenge one done!

Enchanted Garden By WeeFaerie

Be back in a bit.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

Here it is!!! My LO for the challenge!!!

Princess
By Krishunter

I've never tried digital either. My sister gave me some software for it awhile back, but my computer doesn't always work right. Once we get a new computer, I'm going to try it.

Mandi~sounds like you guys are having a great time!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Have a great day!!! I'll check in later!!!!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit

Hey ya'll!!!! I hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

Great challenge entries ladies!

Mandi- show exciting that you are going to pick up the girls!!!

We worked at church this morning- we only have 2,000 more eggs to stuff!!!! Whahhooooooo!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • peenut_23 Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
Good morning everyone.

Your los are great. What kind of software do you use?

thanks Becky. I use Photoshop. Version 7 at home and CS3 at work although I now have CS4 for home! YAY!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Kris, what software did you get?

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Oh and apparently I'm in the same boat as Julie - was there a 2nd challenge posted? I thought we were supposed to use green and lucky ... obviously I am clueless!

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to peenut_23

Hi everyone, I'm working on the challenge. I have a free trial of PS and trying to figure it out, so far no luck and I just bought Paint Shop Pro and learning that one too. We will see how I do.

Anyone else SOOOOO happy the weekend is almost here?..I can't wait..I see lots of scrapping in my future..I think i'm going to go in my bedroom close the door and do a....**get ready to gasp Mandi**...PAPER LO....She has been asking me to do one for a year lol..BBL

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

You have 2 days to figure it out lol! Good luck! Real simple: Under file, new= your canvas, open= get pic, browse= elements and bg. That helped not at all, right?

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to celstin0406

Here are two from me...

Age Book 2 By Biskit

Love Blooms By Biskit

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Biskit

Danny if you have questions post away ....

I'm looking at a weekend of scrap too! Just bought some new paper and have a crop tomorrow night that a friend is hosting. I think I'll scrap on Saturday night too.

Tricia, if you feel like scrappin', gimme a ring.

I'm SO tired - past my bedtime but am uploading layouts to Costco to print ... taking FOREVER!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

heyyyy ... I just realized I have 300+ layouts in my gallery ... 302 to be exact but I have 2 photos! That's in one year! And I didn't post several of my sil's wedding album or dh's xmas album!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
heyyyy ... I just realized I have 300+ layouts in my gallery ... 302 to be exact but I have 2 photos! That's in one year! And I didn't post several of my sil's wedding album or dh's xmas album!

Wow that's alot of layouts. Great job!!!!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I finished my layout for the challenge but I'm not sure how to get it up here. It's in my gallery how do I do the link?

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn

Becky go into your gallery and click on the LO you want..underneith it there are options. Click share/link and copy and paste the imbed code into the thread.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Rachel's first bath By Becky Scraps

Thanks so much. Here is my try at the challenge. I'm not sure I really like how it turned out but atleast it got me to try a different style.

Edited by Becky Scraps on 03-19-09 06:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn

YAY you got it.. I was just going to say you have to change it to the img code.. sorry I left that part out..

Edited by Yellielynn on 03-19-09 06:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

No problem I think I've got it figured out now. Thanks again.

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn

your welcome, any time

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit

Ok gals, I'm up too late too! But, I thought I would peek in!

Jillsie, you are a scrappin Mama! Keep it up!

Congrats on your first challenge Becky! Your LO is soooo cute!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Biskit

Morning! Happy Spring!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

That's right!!!!

TGIF AND HAPPY SPRING!!!

YAY

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

Bring on Spring!!! The Indian Paintbrushes and Bluebonnets are in full bloom and I am Harlie-less this weekend so I am going to go shoot some pics!!!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit

I just finished this one up for Susan's CT:

Big Girl Swing By Biskit

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to Biskit

YEAH!!! It's Friday and SPRING!!! It's a little chilly here .

I have another busy weekend planned! I don't know if I'll find time to scrap.

I tried looking for the digital programs I have and I can't find where I put them. They're not with the rest of my scrappy stuff and they're not with all the other computer programs. They will show up someday when I least expect it!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Afternoon! Dropping one off.

Gentle Breeze By WeeFaerie

Julie~ Sounds beautiful where you are. I want to see your flower pics!

Hi Kris!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

It's a beautiful day here but chilly - it's deceiving!

I am off to a crop in an hour! YAY!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to peenut_23

Jill~Have fun at your crop!!!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Just stopping in to say hi. Been a pretty cold day for the first day of spring. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Thanks Kris! I got 3 pages done and I'm pretty happy with them.

Got up this morning, went to the gym and now we are cleaning the house - yuck! But needs to be done!!

Mandi - come help, ya cleaning freak!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Morning! I'm waaaay behind today and now I get to pound coffee and run out the door. I hope you're all having a fun first weekend of spring! Jill, swing by an clean my house too! You're not that far from here.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to WeeFaerie

Happy Saturday!!!

My house needs cleaning too!!! Of course it does everyday!LOL!!

Jill~I'm glad you got some lo's done!!!

Mandi & Albert~ Hope you're having a great time(I know you are)

The other day when I cleaned out my closet, I realized I have nothing to wear. I got a bag of clothes ready for donation. Now I really don't have anything to wear!! My DH told me to take the credit card and go shopping. Hopefully tomorrow since he'll be home to watch Dani!!!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit

It seems like we are having a cleaning party in here!!! That is what I have to do this afternoon too... boo!!!

Glad you had a good time at your crop Jill!

Have a blast shopping Kris! So sweet of your dh!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Biskit

ooh Kris, I'd love a shopping day!

Well, the house is pretty much cleaned head to toe ... yep, started at 8 am this morning. Well dh did and I joined it about 9:30 and then fell asleep around 10:30 and joined in again around 12. heh! He did a FAB job!

It's pretty clean but once Abba gets up - hehehe! So long clean house.

We are going on our 2nd date in like 3 years tonight! We are going out for dinner and then to see Slumdog Millionaire. Dh didn't reserve in time for my fave restaurant .... seriously DUH ... this is the 3RD time since Jan that he's waited too long to reserve. Anyway ... think we'll go out for Thai food which I loooooove.

I'm annoyed at him right now so am hanging out in the bedroom, contemplating a 2nd nap .. yep and it's only 2:11 ... I am zonked!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Hi everyone! Hope your all having a great weekend.

Cleaning must be the thing to do today cuz I just got done with it.

The kids are napping when they get up we are on our way over to my aunts for an Easter get together. That should be fun.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Wow! You guys are busy! I need to clean but I'm thinking tomorrow.

Jill~ Have fun on your date!

Kris~ Lucky! I want to clothes shop. Have a good time tomorrow!

I have to go pick up the three older kids. They stayed at my parent's house last night. I wanted to stay up so bad last night but of course fell asleep with Maeve. So unfair. The potential for a little free time was right there and I couldn't stay awake for it lol!

Talk to ya when I get back!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

Hi girls,

Just got home from my date - went to see Slumdog Millionaire - was pretty good. Now Dean is making me watch ANOTHER movie but I am fading ... real fast!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

I'm glad you had a good time on your date Jill! I am Harlie-less this weekend (except for the wedding we were just at) she was the flower girl. But, she did not make it down the isle! Oh well, I got some cute pics to scrap at least!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Biskit

Morning!

Glad you had a fun date Jill!

Julie~ Are you feeling more relaxed on this Harlie free weekend? I know the last one had you stressed, is it getting a little easier? I hope it is. You deserve some free time.

Hope you get to shop today Kris!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

Got one done this morning:

Pout By WeeFaerie

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning girls.. Today is our last day here.. all though I am debating staying a little longer.. and just having to pay the extra amount.. IDK though. It so does not feel like "Enough time" .. ya know?

Anywho.. I hope you gals are having a great weekend! I will check in later when we get back to FL or tomorrow

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

• WeeFaerie Said:
Got one done this morning:

Pout By WeeFaerie

Debi, that's so funny - I just did a layout called pout on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to peenut_23

Jill~ Post it! Aren't kids cute when they pout!

Here's a couple from today. The garden one is a bit strange but it's for a challenge.

Together By WeeFaerie

Family Garden By WeeFaerie

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to SQ Mandi

Mandi,

That is so cool about Jessa and Blossom. Such a sweet thing you are doing for her. That's really awesome about the Pinewood Derby! Congrats to your brother! Distress Stickles are awesome but totally different! Sorry I missed the deadline for the challenge. I'll try next time!

Debi,

See I'm the opposite. I usually am the one that does nothing for St. Patrick's day. I must've taken your green mojo.

Yellie,

I'm sorry Kasey wasn't feeling well!

Becky,

Hi and welcome to our group!!!

Jill,

I say scrap and do everything else later! LOL Losing the layout after you work on it for hours stinks! I hope it doesn't take you long to recreate it!

Julie,

That's a lot of stuffed eggs! Wow!

I'm sorry I'm so far behind on the thread. I've been nuts with DT work and work at the scrapbook store . I do have a few layouts to share.

Count the Waves By Miracles_momma

Robin-Lockhart Designs By Miracles_momma

Party Time By Miracles_momma

Hugs!

Heather

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to Heather J. Landry

It is getting a little easier…. But not much to make that big of a difference! I had to force myself to relax today. I took my bible study out by the pool and was out there for a few hours. I actually got sunburn!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit

Here are two from Stacey's new kit!

3 lil Monsters! By Biskit

Dora Earmuffs By Biskit

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to Biskit

Hey everyone , just checking in. I've been MIA all weekend. I had every intention to scrap, scrap, scrap this weekend but I guess it was not ment to be. I've been sick since thursday, not fun. Seems like everytime I think i'm better, I get up and do something and i'm right back in bed an hour later. I just can't shake this stomach bug. DH has been so great taking care of me, but after five days i'm going stir crazy..I'm going to have to make a DR appointment and figure out whats wrong. I will catch up on leaving love and check back in tomorrow.

Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend..All the new LO's are beautiful, keep up the good work..

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Morning! TGIM! Hehehe, well, I have 2 teens (Raven will be 13 at the beginning of July, it's close enough). During the week I look forward to the weekend, during the weekend I look forward to Monday sometimes.

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Off to pound coffee! It's a shopping day, I need lots of energy!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to WeeFaerie

My morning page. Off to read some Suess.

Dreamy By WeeFaerie

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning everyone. Just checking in. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good although I didn't get any scrapping done.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Morning girls!!

Here are 4/5 layouts I did on the weekend. I forgot Pout at home Debi!

My Little Monster By Peenut_23

Master Fishermen By Peenut_23

to the marina we go By Peenut_23

Water Skiier By Peenut_23

Hope you are feeling better Danny!! Being sick sucks. I hope the little ones don't catch it ... mind you, you probably got it from them!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

Oh, Danny, I hope you feel better soon! I got a BAD stomach bug about 2 months ago- I took those charcoal pills and within 15 minutes I was 80% better. I mean it was so bad I was about to go to the ER and the charcoal saved me!

Well, here is one from me...
Rock Concert By Biskit

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Biskit

I've never heard of charcoal pills. What are they Julie?

Maeve just fell asleep so, I'm going to drop one off and run. I hate missing valuable free time lol!

Dream It By WeeFaerie

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to WeeFaerie

Hi girls,

jci ...

night night!

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to peenut_23

Debi, they are a literally a pill made of charcoal (yes, like the kind you put in the bbq!). Remember back in January when Chris was out here and I thought I was going to die? Well, those little charcoal pills that Chris found at Walgreen’s did the trick! The pharmacist said they absorb everything in your stomach, good and bad. They make you really dehydrated, so get some pedi-lite too! Works wonders in mintues!

You are out early tonight Jill, sleep tight!

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to Biskit

Hey everyone,
I'm sure you all know we came back last night and this afternoon, I had to go to work. Talk about your shortcomings LOL. I hope everyone is doing well. Got a lot of catching up to do

Page 4 of 350 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics