Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: *New Thread* Not So Secret Scrapping Sisters Swap = Always Open        (Topic#1499291)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to TJCraftyWitch

jci

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug
In response to MommaSaid

CK Scrap Convention on April 18.....

so i will be postal on Mon 4/20...

need to make sure i get enough goodies for my ladies in S5 !!!

scraphappyjenn:D
Diva
In response to lydbug

jci

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

Hello - JCI!! The 3rd member of the "Faith Swappers" group should be checkin' in soon - she has had the FLU (yuck) all week so she may not have felt like getting on the computer much. We're gettin' so excited about our first swap - can't wait to see what's in the mail around the 22nd or so!!!

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to thinkpink22

Got my goodie box in the mail today "Eltringham" totally LOVED it. My packages are all boxed up just need to get them flying in the air ahaha. I am so excited about my 1st successful swap. I hope you like what I sent. Check out my pic I posted of room now after I have been preparing for the swap. WOW I think my keys are somewhere in this mess.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Monica Edwards

Hello and happy weekend to everyone!

Packages for S5 ladies AND Swappin' Angel Sisters went postal today for the April theme...hmmm, wonder what May's theme will be!

Anyhow, hope all you ladies enjoy! I did my best to try and individualize what each person might like. I tried to anyway. If I screwed it up, please give me another chance... I've had no sleep for several days due to sick baby-I might have sent, well, who knows what! LOL!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Kimberly
Member of S5 & Scrappin' Angel Sisters

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

• MLAF Said:
Got my goodie box in the mail today "Eltringham" totally LOVED it. My packages are all boxed up just need to get them flying in the air ahaha. I am so excited about my 1st successful swap. I hope you like what I sent. Check out my pic I posted of room now after I have been preparing for the swap. WOW I think my keys are somewhere in this mess.

Now I am really nervous about my swap. I do hope I did well. It was my very first swap and I didnt know what to get.

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to Brenshevia

what ever it is I am sure it will be great. I have so much stuff that when i got into looking for stuff - i pulled way more out than i should have - its almost back to normal though - great way for me to get rid of stuff and find things i never knew i had

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

I recieved my bag from my swap sister today and I love it. It puts my bag to shame....lol. Thanks Shawn. This was my first swap but from now on I will be on point!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Got my bag from Foxebrown, don't let her fool you. Her bag is great! The stamps are adorable! Very happy!! Thanks SheShe! Can't wait for May's theme!

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd
In response to Eltringham

JCI!!!!

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to charlottemd

~~JCI~~

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug
In response to fashioned.in.faith

jci

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to lydbug

Checking in and saying "Hiya!"

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia
In response to DNA301

JCI

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

JCI. Almost ready to send out my first ever swap package for my Swap til you Flop sisters!

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to mercytiara

Still waiting on both of my March Packages.

TXSCRAPPINMOM
Expert
TXSCRAPPINMOM
In response to DNA301

GOt my April goodie package from THINKPINK22. Thank you , I have not ever had any distrss ink and I love it as well as the other goodies.

Thank for the package.

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug
In response to TXSCRAPPINMOM

got my April package from TinkPInk

thank you

i love them all. can't wait to play !!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lydbug

Sounds like some folks are getting some awesome goodies. I am shopping for my pal next week, lol. You'll love it Nicole.

As for next months theme. I will maybe let it be known next week. It'll be midmonth then, lol. I love being ornery. This way, if folks want to put Aprils and May's theme packages together then they can. I might do that with my pal, then again. I might make her wait. I am so evil.haha

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to ScrapAddict21

• ScrapAddict21 Said:
Still waiting on both of my March Packages.

I PMed both of your sisters to see where the packages are.

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to navyaowife2005

Still waiting to here that my Feb/March package was received. Also waiting on a package from Nikki.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to DNA301

I got my April package from ThinkPink yesterday!

Time to start messing around!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to DNA301

jci

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21

I'm chilling for April. I let my pals know.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• ScrapAddict21 Said:
I'm chilling for April. I let my pals know.

Ok, thanks for letting me know

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

HI everyone. Come by the if its groovy blog and see my very first intro!!!! The link is in my siggy!!! Yall should try the challange.

P.S. theirs a prize to be won. :0)

Hi, Nikki

JennaS
JennaS 
Diva
JennaS
In response to charlottemd

JCI

TXSCRAPPINMOM
Expert
TXSCRAPPINMOM
In response to JennaS

jUST GOT MY March package from tHINKPINK22 it was great, thanks.

DOn't have mine out yet, hope to by end of the week.

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug

jci

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to lydbug

Got my march package from Nikki! Thanks girl!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Got my package from MLAF. Thank you!! Loved all the personal touches. Everything was awesome!

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to DNA301

Waiting on February and March from Nikki.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to iammaryburke

Thanks ladies. I am off to buy goodies this weekend for my pal.

I will post the new theme tomorrow too for May's. That way Katherine can put it on the first post.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

jci

Love to see so many happy people!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to MommaSaid

Okay the theme for May is.........................

Say it with Words: you can send rubons, stickers, quotes, journal boxes, chipboard with words, the list is endless. Think Outside the Box if you will.

Katherine: go ahead and post it on the first page. Thanks ladies.

I am off to buy my pal her goodies tomorrow, have some if it, just need to buy the rest.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I'm liking May's theme. I'll be going shopping this weekend if I get a chance. I"m going to a crop all day Saturday so hopefully they will have something for me to buy.

emily_allison726
Resident
emily_allison726
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I've received my April package from Molly!!! Thank you!!

My things will go out to my sisters on Thursday!

Diva
In response to emily_allison726

My April packages went postal today. Love May's theme!

scrapn4christ
Resident
scrapn4christ
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

Hello...I am the 3rd member of "Faith Swappers" checking in!! Sorry I have been missin in action; I have been sick and am new to this forum stuff. I am so excited to get started!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to scrapn4christ

I believe I love May's theme as I just ordered the starters to make an ABC book for DS. I want to add all the words he knows (and tries to say so adorably).

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia
In response to scrapn4christ

Hello, I picked up my swap package from MLAF today and it was great! Thanks Monica.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Got my package from TXSCRAPPINMOM-it was great! Thank you so much and I'm sorry you are dropping out of our group! I will miss you! Hope things get better for you and your family! God bless!
~Kimberly

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to thinkpink22

i'm dropping out of my group and seeking to be in another if anyone will take me ;))))))

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to SplendidMoments

I still never received February or March from Nikki.

Tonya - have you received March from her?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• iammaryburke Said:

Mary~I received the mini albums and stuff from her yes. But haven't heard awhole lot this month. I will pm her and found out what is going on.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Okay I sent her a pm, hoipefully we hear from her. I told her to pm me and to let her pals know what is going on. I will talk to my cohost and have her put on "Chill" til we know what is happening.

Meanwhile, me and Karen will join as a group together starting with April. I have yet to send out anything to Nicole, so its all good.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I pmed my cohost, my new pal, and pmed Nicole, hopefully we know whats going on soon. Life gets overwhelming sometimes and someotimes folks take on more then they can chew. It has happend to us all. I asked that she contact her pals, and me. Lets give her til Monday to check in and reply. I will then try to contact her again then, if nothing. THen she will be dropped from the swap. Does that sound fair to you cohost?

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I pmed my cohost, my new pal, and pmed Nicole, hopefully we know whats going on soon. Life gets overwhelming sometimes and someotimes folks take on more then they can chew. It has happend to us all. I asked that she contact her pals, and me. Lets give her til Monday to check in and reply. I will then try to contact her again then, if nothing. THen she will be dropped from the swap. Does that sound fair to you cohost?

Sounds fair to me

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

Hi ladies... please vote in this poll... yes I made it (my first time might I add!)... but would just like the support for all the girls!

www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/tid/15015...

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

• iammaryburke Said:

I talked to her yesterday.. SHe tried to put the postage on her package herself and did it wrong and had a whole bunch return to her. She told me mine would be in the mail this week. I hope this helps. She has never been late on mine before. In fact we usually ship early. :0)

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• scrapriguez Said:
Hi ladies... please vote in this poll... yes I made it (my first time might I add!)... but would just like the support for all the girls!

www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/tid/15015...

I voted

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

Thank you much for supporting the poll ladies

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

I received my April package from scaphappyjenn today. I love distress ink pads and dont have to many so I am excited to use it. Thanks sis for an awesome package.

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

jci

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

jci; I'll be going postal either today or tomorrow.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

She still hasn't replied to mine or the other cohost pms. So we are going to put her on chill til all is resolved. Its only fair to all. Not being mean, just trying to be fair.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318

I am going postal today for the first time for my sisters for April. This is my first swap so I hope I did ok. Looking forward to shopping for May!!

Thanks for hosting this, it seems like it is going to be really fun

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Redeemed318

Cool. I am starting to shop for my new pal this month. We have been chatting via pm and getting to know one another. Gotta send her more info on me as well though, lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Katherine: me and my new pal are the "Lost Scrappn Girls" not lost "scappn" girls.LOL too funny

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith

I will be going postal tomorrow with my Sisters' goodies!!! I am so excited... So Hope they like it... this is the very first swap for all of us... so we are all kinda nervous and excited!!! But, I am LOVIN it already!!

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke

The following was posted in the old thread by nicolemichelle...

"do me a favor...because obviously i just cant seem to please anyone.....take me off everyones sisters group except charlotte and renee..if she would like to still be my sister...because i dont know whats going on..but i sent out EVERYONES packages for march...except for charlotte..and i explained to her she will be getting march and aprils together...so i cant afford this ...i never flaked on a swap...and if i was going to be late i always told my sister...this is honestly very hurtful and offensive to me...i go out of my way to try and buy really nice things for my sisters....but it seems some just arent happy...so ...i honestly dont know what eles to do..i sent out marchs to everyone...and if karen didnt get it..i cant afford to go out and re buy and re mail.....so...once again...sorry..but i dont what eles to do anymore...
:o( "

You may need to PM her and remind her that there is a new thread for this swap.

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

• iammaryburke Said:

"do me a favor...because obviously i just cant seem to please anyone.....take me off everyones sisters group except charlotte and renee..if she would like to still be my sister...because i dont know whats going on..but i sent out EVERYONES packages for march...except for charlotte..and i explained to her she will be getting march and aprils together...so i cant afford this ...i never flaked on a swap...and if i was going to be late i always told my sister...this is honestly very hurtful and offensive to me...i go out of my way to try and buy really nice things for my sisters....but it seems some just arent happy...so ...i honestly dont know what eles to do..i sent out marchs to everyone...and if karen didnt get it..i cant afford to go out and re buy and re mail.....so...once again...sorry..but i dont what eles to do anymore...

I would love to still be Nikkis Partner. I love to swap with her she is always so generous and really tries to go out of her way to send really nice things. I hope everything is resolved with everyone elses goodies.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005

• iammaryburke Said:

Thanks I posted in that thread and now I will PM her the new link.

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd

Wow things are a litte thick... I hope after this everyone can get back to some great swaping. I love this thread and have had a great time reading what has been written. I hope everyone has a great day and a fun earth day tomorrow. :0)

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith

I WENT POSTAL TODAY for my very first swap!!! I'm so excited...

Sorry the mood here is a little off right now, but I know we will get back on track soon!

Thanks to the HOSTESSES for all you keep up with!!! We're having fun already!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

pming with my cohost to try to resolve the drama ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

So sorry for all of it. Hope to get back to happier times.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 04-21-09 04:20 PM

I would like to join the Scrap Happy Group.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to rtay

Again ladies... sorry for the drama .... I am not a drama person myself and this is what is upsetting me. I just wanted to openly clear the air since my name, and only my name was put out there.

I deffinately want to get back to a much happier thread and chit chat along with everyone. Today I am just popping in and out since I am sick with upper respiratory infection.

So will be back later in much better circumstances. Sorry for the drama and hope everyone is well and having fun

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

I deleted the post and hopefully that will change the atmosphere....

I deeply appologize!

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards

• Eltringham Said:
jci

did you still want to swap with me and sheshe - not sure how this works let me know but i am in

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards

• Eltringham Said:
Got my package from MLAF. Thank you!! Loved all the personal touches. Everything was awesome!

got my packages from both of my sisters and I loved them both. I am ready for May if we are still doing - already packaged up just adding more stuff - let me know if i need to find a new sis

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Hi Monica, Still here. Still swappin! I already got some things for you and SheShe for May as well. So no, you don't need a new sis, you're still stuck with me, This is way too much fun to give up!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I have gone officially postal for my very first ever swap. My sisters have been notified.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to MommaSaid

iammaryburke and I are going to start a group called "Scrapology". We are looking for atleast one more participant to swap with us. I am looking through my friends now and if anyone else here would like to join let us know. We will be starting for "may".

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Just checking in (from the swap til ya flop group). I just returned from the post office for the April swap and looking forward to May's mission!

scrapn4christ
Resident
scrapn4christ
In response to mercytiara

Hello Ladies, I went postal for my sisters yesterday and have rec'vd packages from both my sisters today!!! I loved them, Thanks Ladies!!

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards

• Eltringham Said:
Hi Monica, Still here. Still swappin! I already got some things for you and SheShe for May as well. So no, you don't need a new sis, you're still stuck with me, This is way too much fun to give up!!!

ok kewl

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

• Eltringham Said:

LOL.......well I guess if we have to be stuck with someone it might as well be you!

I am such a slacker, I have not bought anything for May yet but don't fret, I will get on that this weekend. April just flew by so quickly, I thought I had more time!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I shopped for my pal earlier this week. I have a few more things to pick up and then I will go postal with hers this weekend.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Just went postal (well, my dad did anyway but they're in the mail either way) with the stuff for April for S5!

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to DNA301

OK... so I LOVE this swapping stuff I got my packages from each of my sisters and I felt like it was Christmas! Thanks so much!

I hope that they have gotten theirs as well. I think they did better than me this month--- I have something more to strive for

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Redeemed318

JCI to bring this thread to the top of the heap.

Someone is looking for it and having difficulties.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MommaSaid

LOL,,,,,ok, so someone found it!!! Thanks Anne,,,,

I believe every member of the Shop til you Flop has now gone POSTAL!!!

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith

I have rec'vd my "goodies" from Redeemed318... I LOVE IT - Thanks a Bunch!!! I LOVE THIS SWAPPING business... I may start to liking it TOO much and get in trouble with my hubby...lol...

Have A Great Weekend Everyone!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies. Shopping for pal today.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Just finished getting some goodies for pal. I need to buy one more thing at Flower Factory tomorrow and then I am ready to go postal on Monday. Can't wait to see what my pal got me, lol. I went to three different craft stores today, buying stuff for this pal and for another pal on another swap, lol.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Received my April goodies from Momma Said today!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! LOVE IT MOMMA!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they love mine too!!!

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards

• Foxebrown Said:
  • Eltringham Said:

LOL.......well I guess if we have to be stuck with someone it might as well be you!

I am such a slacker, I have not bought anything for May yet but don't fret, I will get on that this weekend. April just flew by so quickly, I thought I had more time!

don't feel bad I am in the same boat - trying to get ready for graduation - Class of 2009. I probably will cry my eyes out. I am making my invitations and post them let me know what you guys think ok

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 04-26-09 06:38 PM

JCI

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to rtay

JCI... I Hope everyone had a great weekend... I did pretty much... Another year of "Wedded Bliss" passed by on Saturday - can't believe it's been 11 years!

Anyway, got my goodies from "Scrapn4Christ" a couple days ago - Loved It!! Thanks a Bunch, LuLu!!

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug

Congratz !!! 11 yrs is amazing !!!

we will be celebrating our 13th this June.. and it looks like we might get to go to HI for it

postal to both my pals in the AM

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug

• scrapriguez Said:
iammaryburke and I are going to start a group called "Scrapology". We are looking for atleast one more participant to swap with us. I am looking through my friends now and if anyone else here would like to join let us know. We will be starting for "may".

if you need another person, i'd love to join ya

lemme know

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to lydbug

Happy Monday everyone a perfect day to shop and chat

I think I am ready to go postal just about for my sissy's - beautiful day here in Sunny Florida

Guru

Got 4 pens from one of my pals, now I'm anxiously awaiting the package from my second pal. Love those pens as I wasn't really happy with the one I had bought.

Guess I should check to see what's up for May since it's almost the beginning of the month. LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moodymolly

Got all my goodies for my pal. I am going postal later today with it. Can't wait to see my pkg.

fashioned.in.faith
Guru
fashioned.in.faith
In response to lydbug

• lydbug Said:
Congratz !!! 11 yrs is amazing !!!

we will be celebrating our 13th this June.. and it looks like we might get to go to HI for it

postal to both my pals in the AM

Thanks a Bunch!!! Congrats on the HI..that's pretty cool!!! Have Fun!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I just got my very first package from my Swap Til You Flop sister, Holly!

I L. O. V. E. LOVE it and look forward to using it soon.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to MommaSaid

My pals pkg is on its way, here is the Dc to track it hun: 0308 2040 0001 0274 7859

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics