Username Post: Scrapbook Spine Label        (Topic#1499669)
mweaver
Tenant
mweaver

I am looking for a way to label the spines of my scrapbooks without using a sticky label, any suggestions?

GreenDragonLady
Expert
GreenDragonLady
In response to mweaver

Could you glue a fancy metal label holder on the spine and slip in a pretty decorated label?

mweaver
Tenant
mweaver
In response to GreenDragonLady

what do you think about using a label holder and using eyelets to hold it on. I think it would look clean and neat and would not get in the way of looking at the book or be ripped off while looking at them. What do you think?

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to mweaver

You can take binder clips (like the ones shown below) and clip it to the top of your album on the spine, so the metal sections are hanging down on the spine... does this make sense? Then tie a ribbon with a tag on it, and write your label on the tag. Can you see the visual? No sticky involved!!! If not, I do have an album I've done this to, so if you twist my leg hard enough, I could take a picture and post it!
Products Referenced in This Post:

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to ScrapperSara22

CTMH has clip on label holders that I've been buying a few at a time, but some people here have suggested simply using a tag you adhere to the inside in whatever way you like and just hang outside on the spine.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to johnsusan8

Oriental trading has the binder clips that look like book plates

mweaver
Tenant
mweaver
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Thank You!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again for all your help!!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to mweaver

You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Seaexplore

70-290 braindump You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.1z0-048 dumps You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.
312-50 You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.640-721

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to marrydavidson

I make tags and attach them with ribbon.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to marrydavidson

• marrydavidson Said:
70-290 braindump You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.1z0-048 dumps You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.
312-50 You can also make tags out of shrink plastic and put them on with pretty ribbon. I do this with my albums but they're not post bound- they're o-wire ones.640-721

What is up with these weird links? Is that intentional?

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Bxr-Linda

i use tags and tie them to the top post in the book. you can kind of see it in this pic:

Scrap area By Lamoo12

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Lamoo12

Close to My Heart has some really nice metal clip on Label Holders for Albums--that is what I use. hth

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jennifer Priest

Edited by Doyle33 on 10-24-14 01:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Doyle33

I use binder clips - 1-1/2 inch ones - got them from Ebay for my 3-ring binders.

Diva
In response to prittb

I used also binder clips but from CTMH.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • marrydavidson Said:

What is up with these weird links? Is that intentional?

Yes, I would say it's intentional....the post isn't a real post, it's a copy of the post above and the links are probably spam....

Alison

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

I wondered about that post too Linda. I didn't open any of the links - it may be totally okay but I wasn't 100% sure.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Henri Jean

Dead thread walking. This was just resurrected from 2009 - and brought back in 2010 by a spammer.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to RedSquirrel UK

You are right Rosey - thanks for catching that.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Jennifer Priest

Where can I find the CTMH clips? They sound cool!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Vintageivy

Through a Close to my Heart consultant. Visit their page and find a consultant.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics