Page 6 of 8 
Username Post: Sisterhood of the Travelling Scrap Bear        (Topic#1500857)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

OK, guys,,,,,,we have a respondent Missing in Action,,,,,,

Mother Goose is not responding to Kit's request for an address to send the bear to,,,,,,,

I don't know if she's dropped out or what,,,,,,there was a brief message some time back, if i remember correctly, that could have been interpreted as her dropping out,,,,,,

SO,,,,,,i thought I would leave one more email, give her until the 6th to respond, and if she doesn't respond, go on to the next person,,,,,,

does this sound fair to everyone??

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Mother Goose

• Mother Goose Said:
I've lost track of this thread, so I'm signing off.

This is what Mother Goose wrote,,,,,

i do not know if she meant she did not want the bear any longer, or if she was just signing off for the day,,,,,,

any thoughts??

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Scatter

I need Provinca's address

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Do you want me to PM her for it, Tammy, or do you feel comfortable doing it yourself??

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to CommaHolly

Sounds like Mother Goose is out to me.

I MISS BELLIE!! She looks great, no worse for the wear and tear and having fun at a scrap.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

if i don't hear from her by tomorrow, I'm going to move to the next person,,,,kathie

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

Raquel, I think you guys kept her pretty active and now it is hard for us to keep her content! She wants to see and do everything. I would not be surprised if she makes us take her to see the fireworks! She is NOT a couch potatoe! LOL

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to KITswpa

Uh, no she's certainly not a couch potato, but I've never had a more perfect guest!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

OK, I heard from Mother Goose, and she is off the list,,,apparently, she made a request for a specific week, and I did not accomodate her, so she feels she'd rather not participate. I feel badly,,,,I don't recall any specific request from her at all,,,,,,now I wish I'd kept any PM's,,,,,I truly worked hard to arrange any specific requests, and that someone feels slighted,,,,well, i apologized, what else can I do?

Anywho, i believe kathie is next on the list, so Kit, if you'd please PM her, or advise me if you'd rather I did it, we can get the bear rolling again,,,,,

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Gosh, too bad she feels slighted, but dang Holly, you and Scatter worked so hard to make this happen...try not to feel too bad about it. Sometimes these things happen and they can't be helped. I'm sure this was not the easiest thing to pull together and I know I sure couldn't have done it.

Onward!

Edited by flightobl on 07-04-09 06:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

I know,,,,,,i published all the schedules as we went along, and she never PM'd me or posted and said "Hey, wait a minute,,,,i've got a vacation here!"

I was even specific about those who wanted the bear at specific times,,,,,,listed their names specifically, and she never spoke up,,,,

so, although I feel badly, she hasn't been too active here either, so I can't take all the blame, IMHO,,,,,,but I do feel badly,,,,

anyway,,,,,,,ONWARD as you say!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

I don't think Mother Goose has ever been very well-versed in finding her way around this site.

I LOVE THE PHOTOS POSTED SO FAR!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to DawnInAZ

probably not Dawn, and I really feel bad,,,but I honestly do not remember EVER getting a request from her

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

OK thanks for the information on MG I would have spoken up if I would have seen she requested my week I got with Bellie and traded for another time!

This photo is from Friday Night! We took her to the stock car races and they had fireworks after! Ever try to take a photo in the dark of a Koala and Fireworks at the same time! IMPOSSIBLE! I have shots of BLACK! Neither one visible! She was off playing or trying to hide, I don't know which! Here is one photo that is blurry but she looks good! I am going to ask for a little cooperation the next time! LOL SIT! STAY! Means just that little girl! I did not tell you about the time we were taking a group photo and she leaped off the shoulder of one of the gals! She is misbehaving! I think she got her sea legs back!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to KITswpa

Hehe, she may be still a little hyper from all the cappuccinos we got addicted is all!

I had the same problem with the nighttime shots I took of the lava flows - they were just not worth posting. Nothing but blackness and some weird red squirly things. Oh well, at least we actually saw it.

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to RockStar

Belle is coming to my house!

She should be here later this week and I'm on vacation. Although I'm not going anywhere, we'll find something fun to do. I can't wait to meet the little gal.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

YEAH! LOL, kathie, so happy to see you excited about her,,,,,

According to Raquel, she's the perfect little guest!!!!!!!!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Kathie, you're going to fall in love - where in Indiana do you live? I have relatives near chicago but on the indiana side.

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to RockStar

CAPPUCCINOS! Oh that is what she has been saying! With her little Austrailian accent it was hard to understand! LOL

Kathie I just received Bellie July 1 and will be mailing her out July 14 or 15th. I did not look up the day of the week yet. We had a few more things planned for her but if it is necessary I will mail her out sooner. Let me know!

Thanks Holly for getting Kathie to pop her head in here! LOL

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to KITswpa

OK two more photos of Bellie over the weekend! First one she is helping get the car ready for an afternoon cruise.

I think she has been in cars before she was in before we were. Just mention RIDE and she was waiting patiently!

When the ride was all over and the rushing was thru I found that I sat on Bellie the whole ride! I have some real talking and explaining to do! Even my hubby is mad at me for doing that! I guess it is because he got her to help clean the car, they are best buddies now!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to KITswpa

Loooocy! You have some 'splainin' to do!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

OK, lol, i'm confused,,,who was the one ready to send off the bear then???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ok, it must be Tammy getting ready to send off the bear,,,,omg, I need a better system,,,when Kit PM'd me and told me she needed an address, I thought it was SHE who was ready to mail,,,I'm so sorry, Kit, you are just too on the ball for me! I apologize for any confusion,,,I'm starting to lose track,,,oy,,,

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

OK I was just following the method that Rachel used when she got my address so Bellie could be mailed as soon as she come home! I thought that was a good idea! I am sorry that I confused you! I am good at that! Rachel gets the award for being on the ball!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

lol, no, its not you, it's me,,,,,,I got confused, is all,,,,,,it's GOOD to be on the ball You're fine,,,,,,I was thrown off date wise, because Mother Goose dropped out, so the dates were off anyway,,,,TRUST ME, it's me that's easily confused these days,,,,,I've got notes on stickies all over my house to remind me of stuff I should remember without them!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 07-06-09 12:07 PM
In response to KITswpa

Hi ladies, Im sorry I have not been around to much, I just saw some pics of Bellie and she really knows how to have fun!!!Great pics Rachel and Kit (Bellie in a rocket chair with glasses too CUTE!!!) !!!. BTW where is Brad?? I don't see any pics of him.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to naf

Brad just got back from Grandma's house in NS with his host, where they didn't have any internet She said she'd be putting photos up soon,,,,,

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

OK I will tell Bellie where Brad is......she keeps asking! I have a few more pictures to post soon! She is taking a class on Wednesday, with me on the Smooch Pearl Inks! I will make sure she does not get any on her. I don't want her to think they are nail polish! Have a great day, everyone!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to KITswpa

Ok well I still haven't found my card reader to post my photos - still in a box - but I will be working at that this week to post pics of Brad. I will be mailing to Anna early next week or on the weekend - I may cross the border to do so. I have Anna's address all ready to go.

Brad is keeping the granddaugher amused - and the cat is barely tolerating him lol

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Eltringham

afternoon ladies,,,,,,jci!!!!!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Hi everybody!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to RockStar

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

Now to send out more resumes.
They chose someone else.
It's pretty hard to stay upbeat right this second when this job was practically tailor-made for me and STILL did not get chosen.
Sucks.

Just trying to keep the resume machine moving.

I need to learn from that last job-interview experience. I think I got too cocky for my own good.
The funny thing is, I am not hardly ever a cocky person.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to DawnInAZ

So sorry to hear this Dawn. I'm sure you know this already, but there's a reason. I felt exactly the same way about a job I applied for over 10 years ago - I just KNEW I had it, so when I didn't get it, I was heartbroken. Dh even sent me flowers that day, I remember. Things happened, and now I think I understand why I needed to be working where I was, and not working for that company.

I'm on the job search too, and find it difficult to deal with the disappointments. The worst ones I'm finding are the 'you'd be perfect for this...but we're not hiring at this time'. It's almost a mantra.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to RockStar

Sorry to hear about you not getting the job, Dawn. Stay hopeful! I've joined the ranks of the unemployed this week myself. I just got laid off and filed my first ever unemployment claim today. What an experience! I keep telling myself to stay positive and keep positive thoughts and energy around me, but it can get frustrating!

Good luck to you and you, too, Raquel, in your job searches!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to provinca

Good luck to you too, Anna.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

I'm sorry Dawn I don't thin k you were cocky so much as really hopeful, and you refused to consider defeat There's one out there for you, so keep looking!!!

Anna, sorry to hear about your job loss,,,I'm praying for you both,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK, lol, Bellie should be about ready to mail,,,,,,,

and Brad should have been sent by now,,,,,

are we all on the same page???

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

jci

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

I'm getting worried,,,,i haven't heard anything from either bear in days now,,,,,

and both should be heading out about like NOW!!

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

ATTENTION: Bellie is being shipped today to Indiana! I will be posting my photo very soon to bring you up to date what she has been up to lately! We have been busy with scrapbooking classes and short trips all around. Many of them she was introduced to everyone, but we forgot to take photos! LOL I know shhhhhh! Last night at the class they even asked if she was still in Pittsburgh. When I said YES and got her out, everyone was amazed she was still following me around. We all said good bye to her last night! She is in Quarantine right now. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Edited by KITswpa on 07-15-09 06:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to KITswpa

Shhhhhhh Kit - just don't let Bellie hear that she got left behind!

There were times...ahem...when dh and wanted to be alone...so she would be sent for 'play time' with cabin 'towel animal' or maybe a 'nap'.

So long as SHE thinks that she didn't miss anything, it's ok

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to RockStar

Anna - Brad will be on his way - missed the pick up today but he will definitely be going out in the mail tomorrow.

Still have not found the box with my card reader in it but we got some amazing shots in Niagara Falls on the weekend! I'll share as soon as I can.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK, great, at least we know what;s going on with the bears

Thanks for checking in, ladies,,,,,,can't wait to see the photos!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone whos had the bear worked on a LO yet? I'm working on mine right now!!!!!! LOL, a little late, but better late than never!!!!!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Sorry Holly, I've just been asked to scrap a recipe book for dd2 who is officially moving to Alabama by 8/15, so I have to push all my Hawaii scrapping to get that done for her.

Yea, just like that.

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to RockStar

Rachel I see! Now you tell me! She got put in my purse and we would sneak her into places. I have to tell you that she was almost and I repeat ALMOST kid napped or would that be bear napped by Sheba our German Shepherd Dog. I yelled just as her mouth was about to close down on her! Phew!! I had placed her for a photo and turned away to stand where I wanted to and turned back to see those teeth! I am sure the neighbors thought the worst. I am glad I did not have to explain that I was taking photos of a bear that was staying with me and the dog almost bear napped her! I instantly heard Holly yelling at me! LOL

Edited by KITswpa on 07-15-09 06:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

• flightobl Said:
Sorry Holly, I've just been asked to scrap a recipe book for dd2 who is officially moving to Alabama by 8/15, so I have to push all my Hawaii scrapping to get that done for her.

Yea, just like that.

PMing you,,,,,,,,,

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I've got some stuff for layouts but not yet started.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

• KITswpa Said:
Rachel I see! Now you tell me! She got put in my purse and we would sneak her into places. I have to tell you that she was almost and I repeat ALMOST kid napped or would that be bear napped by Sheba our German Shepherd Dog. I yelled just as her mouth was about to close down on her! Phew!! I had placed her for a photo and turned away to stand where I wanted to and turned back to see those teeth! I am sure the neighbors thought the worst. I am glad I did not have to explain that I was taking photos of a bear that was staying with me and the dog almost bear napped her! I instantly heard Holly yelling at me! LOL

LOL, Holly is actually rather shocked that nothing has happened to either bear YET!!!!!!! knock wood,,,,,

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

So now the TRUTH finally comes out!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to RockStar

Looking forward to receiving my bear! Will post as soon as he arrives!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to provinca

Have the bears both been mailed yet??

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

sorry I havent been on in awhile, just checking in, hope everyone is enjoying the bears, still waiting for my turn here.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Scrap Chica

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RockStar

Still waiting on word that the bears have been mailed,,,

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Brad was mailed. He likely went out today by the time he got dropped off though yesterday.

I also found my card reader and have downloaded my pics and am in the process of uploading to my gallery - FINALLY! He will figure prominently in my Canada Day layout for this year!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Here's a link to my album
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

Holly I am sorry I did post that Bellie was mailed and just found your question. Yep she was mailed and should arrive Saturday or Monday at the latest! Kathie Enjoy! Please don't take her for a ride and sit on her the whole time! Don't let the dog grab for her and scare her. I have done that! LOL Those were the only bad times! Well the only ones I am telling anyone about and as long as Rachel is reading this message board! LOL

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

O)h, good, thankyou Ladies!!!

BEAR WATCH!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Awesome photos Tammy!!!! They were really funny too!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Love the Niagara Falls shots Tammy! Beautiful.

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to RockStar

Anyone hear if Belle has arrived? She should have been there either Saturday or Monday at the latest!
Rest of the story!
Belle on the Fourth of July

Wrong Rachel!

Just can not keep that girl out of the flower beds!

Bellie went with me for a class using Smooch! I love that product it is really alot of fun to use it many ways! Uses are endless!

Bellie loves to watch TV!

She thinks Mr Rogers lives across the street from us! He is a Pittsburg ICON you know!

Edited by KITswpa on 07-21-09 03:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to KITswpa

Hi everyone! Belle arrived in Indiana Saturday afternoon. She quickly made friends with Eddie and they checked out the house and the yard, but Belle was tired from the trip so she turned in early.

She wanted to go to work with me Monday, so her and Eddie jumped in the Jeep. They thought all they would have to do is type on the computer and talk to the customers, but Curtis, the cable tech stopped by. He needed some help with his ladder and Belle and Eddie volunteered. They posed for a picture first though. Belle thought it was funny that I work across from a corn field, so she wanted a picture in front of the corn field, too! She's having lots of fun, and don't worry, she and Eddie are chaperoned!!!

Belle & Eddie at the cable office By ~*~Kathie~*~

Belle & Eddie Helping The Cable Tech By ~*~Kathie~*~

Belle and Eddie in Indiana By ~*~Kathie~*~

More to come . . .

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Sweet, Kathie, left Bellie luv! Now, where in Indiana is this?

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to RockStar

Kathie Thanks for letting us know that Bellie has arrived! Looks like you have got the camera clicking already! Great Photos! Enjoy and keep her safe! This is my favorite photo we have of her. She loved to go for rides! Hubby made her help polish the car before we could leave. I went down to the garage and this is what I seen!

Edited by KITswpa on 07-21-09 03:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to KITswpa

lol, darling photos Hope y'all are having a great time,,,,,

what about Brad,,,,,heard anything yet????

provinca
Governor
provinca

Brad hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping he'll be here soooooon!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to provinca

Sssssweeeet ride, Bellie!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Brad hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping he'll be here soooooon!

Do we know when he was mailed?? He was coming from Canada though, right?? That's probably the hold up,,,,,,

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to RockStar

• flightobl Said:
Sweet, Kathie, left Bellie luv! Now, where in Indiana is this?

Bellie is now in SW Indiana, down near where the KY, IL & IN borders meet. I work in Princeton which is about 30 miles north of Evansville if you want to look on a map or Google it. I live and work in a farming community -- small towns. It is raining today -- all day!!! Bellie wants her picture taken in front of the beautiful courthouse on the Princeton square, so we will do that one day. . . so stay tuned. Dh is taking the next 2 days off work so maybe he and Bellie and Eddie will do something special. Dh loves to take pictures.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Oh, nice part of the country. I'm sure Bellie loves it too.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to RockStar

Yeah there is no guarantee unfortunately Anna - they gave me a range 8 - 11 days and I paid extra for that!

Hopefully he will get there by Friday!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I am thinking it would have been quicker to drive it down - I could have visited with friends in Adams MA as part of the deal!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hey, Tammy, nothing you can do about it, sheesh,,,,,,I send stuff to Canada all the time, and it TOTALLY amazes me how LONG it takes,,,,,,usually 10 days,,,,,,,

I mean GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes 2 days to get to Michigan,,,,,,why an extra EIGHT to get to Nova Scotia??????? it's nto that much further, sheesh,,,,,

Also, the price difference here to make it faster is crazy,,,,,,,,they'd clean UP if they gave you the option of paying like 2 bucks MORE and speeding it up by 5 days or so,,,,,,,

nope, it's like 2.50 for 10-14 days or 21.00 for 4 days,,,,,,,

like HUH????????

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

jci

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to RockStar

Well, it's finally Saturday and Belle & Eddie are up early and ready for breakfast. While I was fixing breakfast, they climbed into the dishwasher and began putting the clean dishes away. They are such good helpers! Breakfast is ready, but where did Belle & Eddie go? There they are. They were hiding! Sausage and scrambled eggs -- come and get it!!!

Ready For Breakfast By ~*~Kathie~*~

Helping By ~*~Kathie~*~

Hiding By ~*~Kathie~*~

There They Are By ~*~Kathie~*~

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Kathie, you took some great pictures!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to RockStar

such a great helper

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Gotta watch those bears, lol,,,,,,Bellie is a little flirt!!!!!!!!!!

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

OH Bellie is up to her old "tricks" again! She never helped with the dishes here! Kathie I hope she helps you with your scrapbooking! She went to so many classes and crops with me while she was here. I am sure she learned alot!

Poor Brad will be so glad to get out of that envelope! He is going to have so much energy stored up, so plan to keep him busy!

A BUSY BEAR is good. A BORED BEAR is trouble!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to KITswpa

Brad just arrived! He was a bit tired and couldn't wait to get out of the envelope. He's down for a cat nap and is going swimming later on this afternoon!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to provinca

Yay!!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to RockStar

YAY!!!!!!! I am so glad he got there!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!! BEAR WATCH IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

So glad the bears are on the move and have arrived! I can not wait to see the photos! Great job ladies!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to KITswpa

jci

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to RockStar

OMG! I'm so sorry I haven't been around. I've been going like a mad woman here -- much happening. Brad is fine and is adjusting to the humidity we're experiencing here. He's stayed inside where's it cool, but has ventured out to the pool and hammock under the shade once or twice.

It's raining today, so we're just hanging around the house. I've got some pics and will try to post them today, although I'm feeling VERY lazy!!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to provinca

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

just checking in myself

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

jci

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to RockStar

At long last, I have a few pics of Brad's visit with us. We've been pretty low key this week since I'm laid off from work. We're just doing "stuff" around here. I'll post others, but these are his first two days.

When he got here, he was tired and wanted to take a nap.

Brad Napping
By Provinca

When he woke up, he just wanted to hang around and watch tv. He quickly took over the remote (typical guy!)

Brad Chillin' with the Remote
By Provinca

It was hot and humid, so Brad decided to go in the pool. He was a bit lazy, so decided to catch a ride from the duck.

Brad in the Pool
By Provinca

Brad decided he wanted to help me with my gardening. He was a great help!

Brad in the Inpatiens
By Provinca

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to provinca

Brad is getting to experience so many things - looks like he just might have a green thumb.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

Aaw, Anna, how sweet!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to RockStar

Love the pics!

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to Eltringham

Nice to see the photos and the bears enjoying themselves. I have been busy with family matters and not much time for scrapbooking. Poor Bellie missed out on the Christmas Card class at the LSS that she frequented. I think she would have liked the bundle of Cricut Cartridges I have got since she left. All three Christmas and 4 different Font cartridges. Design Studio! I just sit here with that empty rocking chair and her glasses and think she would have enjoyed this!

I know she would have enjoyed the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium trip too! Maybe the next trip here to visit. I might even give Brad my address so he can visit too!

Enjoy those bears!

I have been celebrating with my LSS Christmas in July!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to KITswpa

Hi all! I have been so busy & someone hit my car (hit & run), so I have been dealing with that. Sorry I didn't get more pics of Belle. I will try to get some of us scrapping today, then I will have to get her ready to move on.

So Holly, please PM me with the next address!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

waiting on a response, Kathie,,,,,,,,,

provinca
Governor
provinca

Holly, I'll be mailing Brad at the end of this week. I don't know where he's going to next. Can you please tell me so I can PM her for her address?

Thanks.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to provinca

Kathie, I PM'd you with Michelle's (Melissadam) name and address,,,,,,,

Anna, going to look now,,,,it's on the front page but I'll look,,,,,,,

Page 6 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics