Username Post: Studying Scrappers!        (Topic#1503785)
ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

This is a thread for all of us who are students and scrappers. Feel free to share your latest gripe about studying, what scrap project you'd rather be working on, day dreams, your reward systems, etc.

Lets start off by saying our name, course of study, how many more exams until you are done with your term and when will you graduate?

My name is Pam. I am in my last semester of law school and I've got three exams left (two on saturday and one next wed.) I can't believe that graduation is in less than three weeks! Craziness!! When I'm prepping for exams, I generally study six hours a day (10-4ish). After I've studied my six hours, I just relax for the rest of the day and let all the knowledge seep in. And that relaxing includes scrapping! My current project is a Mother's Day album for my momma!

What about the rest of you students out there?

Lets support each other and make it through finals!!!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to ScrappingKitty

Hey there! I am also a student scrapper, well more of a student,working, momma, wife scrapper!! I am in the first year of my pre-nursing studies. I just finished finals and my spring semester two weeks ago!! So maybe I will have some time to scrap something for my mom and sister for mother's day. I have about 2 more years left of school. And I will specialize in either OBGYN or Trama.

I like the idea of this thread!

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin
In response to mOm23girls

Hey guys. I am a 1st year nursing student & I have my final this Friday & I have to take the HESI Exam on Monday. I have been taking tones of NCLEX questions (this is the state board we have to take to get our license) & I am so ready to be done with school. I have been trying to finish a mini album for my neice who is now 9 mths. old. I hope after next Monday I can put on the finishing touches & start looking at doing some LO. this is a great post!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to LovinScrapbookin

I'm Angie and I'm in my last semester of school. I have one more exam to take and then I will graduate on May 18!! WOO HOO! I will have my associates degree in Medical Office Administration. I have been going to school for 2.5 years and I'm SO GLAD to be done!! I'll take my last exam tomorrow, have graduation practice on the 12th and then actual graduation on the 18th! I'm hoping to receive some $$$ as graduation gifts so I can go scrappy shopping!!!

I have some swaps I'm trying to finish and then I'm going to make some cards for mothers day and teacher appreciation week!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to JayAndXansMom

Congrats on finishing school!!!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to mOm23girls

Thanks!!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Thanks Pam for starting this thread. I do need something to hold me accountable for my studying. I have decided that if I make it 50 pages a day, I will be done with my book in 12 days LOL. Then I can progress on actually "studying" and "remembering" important things that I MUST know rather than knowledge that should be stuck in my head.

Sooo. I have one more exam to take.. the Federal Exam for my Nursing Home Administrator's License. I just passed the State (CA) exam in February and not gotta finish up the Federal, then I will have my license. It's been a long time in coming.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to niknaxx

I'm a full time student, have a full time job, and a full time single mama.

I have finals due in a week and a half. I'll graduate with my AA in Business next spring. After that, I'll work towards my BA in Supply Chain Management.

I also work full time at a food distribution warehouse as an assistant to the warehouse manager.

Scrapping is the only thing that keeps me centered. It's my therapy, stress reduction, and time away from the world of chaos.

Valerie H
Expert
Valerie H
In response to JustJenScraps

Hi everyone! I'm just finishing up my third year, with one more year until I'm an elementary teacher! I have four finals next week (yikes!) and then it's on to thinking about student teaching next year (double yikes!)

3kids2enjoy
Resident
3kids2enjoy

Well I am not completely official yet. Will know in the next day or two (waiting for the Financial Aid Advisor to call me as my FAFSA report with SAR number is in).

I am April. I am planning to do my Bachelor Degree in Science of Photography through The Art Institute of Pittsburg-Online Division 1st year. I am a scrapper, mom, wife, work in a scrapbook store , and girl scout leader and co-leader.

Being a newbie student (hopefully), this will be able to help me be organized enough to scrapbook on my down time (should not be hard though). My goal since I will be taking photos for my courses later on I hope to be able to get layout ideas or even other inspiration through the photos. I will be carrying a journal and plan to write my thoughts onto paper even scrapbooking related.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to 3kids2enjoy

So great to meet all of the fellow students!! What I've been thinking about is how much scrapping am I going to get to do while I'm studying for the bar exam. There are two months between graduation and the bar exam. And I know that I wont have the time or the energy to scrap on a regular basis. And like Jen said, scrapping keeps me centered in the crazy world. I know I'll get at least an hour a week to scrap, but that is soooo little compared to what I'm used to (a few hours every other day). I think I'll have withdrawals. Maybe I'll start a scrapping 12 step program!

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE

First of all, great thread, and congrats to all of you who are either graduating or are finishing their semesters/terms right now. And good luck to everyone else who has important things like exams coming up!

My name's Elon (not Ellen, which is how 99 percent of people pronounce it). I have been going to college since fall 2002, and have been in the master's program for professional and school counseling for a year and a half. It goes year round, so I don't get a semester break. I also work full-time at a weekly newspaper, but thankfully don't have a husband or children right now!

I find time to scrap by going to crops. When I know I have a Saturday or Sunday open coming up, I will check for crops and will attend those. It doesn't happen real often, but when it does, it's great!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx
In response to ScrappE

Ok so... my daily check in... Haven't cracked the book yet today Trying to motivate myself to get a little something done today.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to niknaxx

Taking my last exam tonight!! WOO HOO!!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Good luck!!!!

SwirlyGirl
Veteran
SwirlyGirl
In response to niknaxx

Hello ladies, I just stumbled across this. I'm a full time student, work 40 hours a week, and drive 18 hours a week. Thankfully no kids yet! Just my boyfriend and our fur babies. I just finished my semester last week. *phew* I'm taking the summer semester off. I need a break! Fall starts again in August. I've already gotten a mini book for my brother done and a cute thinking of you file folder card for my cousin done. In the process of coming up with my next project. When I'm in school I end up scrappin' when my brain gets full and I just need a break! If I couldn't scrap I'd be insane by now.

Oh, I'm in school working on my classes to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. I already have my masters.

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin
In response to SwirlyGirl

Checking in for today. I studied most of the day today & I am taking a break for now. I hope to try to get a little more in after the kids go to bed. My final is tomorrow, but knowing that I will be studying all weekend for my other test, I'm not real motivated to study anymore today!!!!
Good luck for anyone else that has a test coming up.

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

I plan to actually read tomorrow. I didn't do much today, no reading, studying or scrapping. Sooo.... tomorrow is the day!

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE
In response to niknaxx

LovinScrapbookin, good luck on your exam.

Angie, I hope you did well on yours!

I had my first class of my newest course last night (we meet just Thursday evenings), and we were informed of a heavy project due next week. I have to go to a "voluntary" thing for work Saturday... and then Mother's Day is Sunday... I don't know how I am going to fit it all in, and I'm definitely not scrapping this weekend. :(

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to ScrappE

Hey all! I am a student too. I am working towards my masters in elementary education. I started school last June and it has been a nightmare. I take classes, student teach, and work a part time job. Luckily wednesday was my last day of classes for the semester. I go back on June 9th. I am doing my student teaching right now, and that ends on June 9th. There are no breaks in the program so I haven't gotten much done in the way of scrapbooking. I have gotten things organized and the way I like, but haven't had time to drag everything out and play. I did take the time on NSBD to play along with the challenges and scrap it was so much fun!! I am hoping that this month I will be able to get some projects done. I have so many things to work on! It is so great to meet other people that are in the same situation!

Good luck with all of your exams!!!

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to llprncess3

I've got two exams tomorrow. Negotiation Strategy and National Security Law. I'll probably study for a couple hours today. But I keep thinking "If I don't know it by now, how much can cramming really help..." Senioritis is officially killin me! The dilemma is making me feel a bit wacky...

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

Hey!

i'm Miriam, i live in Ashqlon and study in sedroet- which is a 20 min drive... everything is so very close by here..

i'm a second year out of 3. (most B.A. here are 3 years....) doing my B.A. in communications...

i'm in my second semester- after the first one started up late (because the war in the middle).

i'll be finishing aroung mid july and the tests arr mostly intill a month after. but most of my courses have a paper to give in- which can be intill sep.

next year starte's up in mid oct- mid nov. at the latest....

i got to say i love be a student.... don't really want it to end...

i also work as a typest in the court at least 4 days a week ... and somehow allso work out 3 times a week- and swim another 4-5 times.....

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to Valerie H

• Valerie H Said:
Hi everyone! I'm just finishing up my third year, with one more year until I'm an elementary teacher! I have four finals next week (yikes!) and then it's on to thinking about student teaching next year (double yikes!)

oh.... most of my friends are done and have a b.a. in education plus the teaching diploma (which you have to get if you want to practice teaching and is another year...)....

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin
In response to Kitty_wOlf

ScrappingKitty, I know what you mean about if I don't know it now I probably won't. I was studying for my final yesterday & thought the same thing. I just got done with my final about an hour ago & I made an 89, wohooo! I am so glad that part of the semester is over, WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!I have my Hesi on Monday & hopefully I will be a free bird. Oh, good luck on your test tomorrow, I'll be routing for you!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Good job on the 89!!!

Good luck on the law exam!!!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to niknaxx

Congrats on everyone that's graduating this year. And great job to everyone who passed there exams. and good luck to everyone who still needs to take a final.

I'm Crystal and I'm a SAHM and full time student and I have a AA in Bus. Administration (My dh works fulltime and he's a fulltime student too.)

I just handed in my paper on Reconstructing Families. (It was suppose to be a 15 page paper,but I handed in a 23 page paper on Wednesday night. I also finished my last final on Wednesday night.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Sociology Student, next semester should be my last one.(Hopefully I can Graduate with my BA In January)

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

I took my final exam last night and made a 92! I'm DONE!! I graduate on May 18th!

3kids2enjoy
Resident
3kids2enjoy

Well I am off this list. I can not convince my husband to do a student loan nor a payment plan. I did not get much in the way financial help from FAFSA either.

I AM JUST COMPLETELY HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!!! I was so looking forward to actually accomplishing my dream and I have it shut down by being a middle class who just makes it by month to month and can't get enough grants and a very stubborn husband who planted that seed of going back to school.

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Congrats on the 92! WOHOOOOO for graduation!

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

Hello all, I am SheShe and I would love to join your group(thanks for the link Crystal). I am the mother of 2 (19 and 17) and the grandmother of 1 (8 months). I work full time and go to school. I already have my AS and I will graduate in July with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice Administration and start my Masters in Criminal Justice program in August. It is so hard to balance school and scrapping these days. I take my intermediate college algebra final on wednesday next week and I am stressing! Math has never been one of my strong suits.

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia
In response to Brenshevia

Thanks Crystal! Just what I need a support group......LOL

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE

• 3kids2enjoy Said:
Well I am off this list. I can not convince my husband to do a student loan nor a payment plan. I did not get much in the way financial help from FAFSA either.

I AM JUST COMPLETELY HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!!! I was so looking forward to actually accomplishing my dream and I have it shut down by being a middle class who just makes it by month to month and can't get enough grants and a very stubborn husband who planted that seed of going back to school.

I am so sorry to hear that your plans have taken a backseat right now. I hope that in the future you will be able to go back to school if that is what you will still want.

It is very rough with trying to get FAFSA. I have even applied for scholarships when I had 4.0 and I still didn't get extra money that way. Not sure what financial assistance opportunity committees are looking for.

3kids2enjoy
Resident
3kids2enjoy
In response to ScrappE

I have always since being in high school 12 years back that professional photography was it. Nothing else appealed to me even to this day even though I LOVE working at Crazy for Scrapbook, LOVE my boss there, LOVE it than any other job I could ever have but when that seed was planted by my dh I feel he has taken it away from me after I knew I got accepted.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

• 3kids2enjoy Said:

I'm so sorry to hear this!! When I applied to college, I didn't qualify for anything because of my parents financial standing. I remember feeling so shafted by the system because it's not like my mom and step-dad could afford to pay my out of state tuition. I was about to take out studen loans and then my dad, bless his heart, said he would pay for it. When it came time for law school, I was in the same boat. Except this time I took out student loans to pay for it all. It's going to suck repaying the loans, but I'm happy to do it because I got the education I wanted. I'm sorry that your husband is not more supportive and willing to take out the student loan.

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

• 3kids2enjoy Said:
I have always since being in high school 12 years back that professional photography was it. Nothing else appealed to me even to this day even though I LOVE working at Crazy for Scrapbook, LOVE my boss there, LOVE it than any other job I could ever have but when that seed was planted by my dh I feel he has taken it away from me after I knew I got accepted.

Sorry to hear that you are not being supported in your effort to obtain higher education. I know how it feels to want something and to go after it. Maybe you could get the student loan yourself, if you are employed. I already have one and I am getting another to pay for my Masters in August. Some ppl dont like them but I am like hey, thats what its for and I accept the fact that I will be paying them off until I die......lol BUT I will have at least 3 degrees. (dont know if I am going to do gor my Doctorate or not)

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

sorry to hear about your school situation, me and my dh both have students loans out and we plan on going for our master's together too. Yeah we have student loan and it will suck to pay them back but what would be without an education.We figured that we would rather have an education and pay back student loans than live pay check to pay check without having a degree. Look into the school work study program too.

No problem SheShe

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

OMG! I just got all of my binders out to study for my Hesi exam Monday, & I thought I was going to throw up, I became so overwhelmed. We will only have a 100 questions, but have to study 2 semesters worth of info., one semester included two different subjects. I don't even know where to begin. Sorry, just had to vent! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

Well, I'm sitting in the student lounge, killing some time before my exam starts. Negotiation Strategy is in 40 minutes and lasts two hours. Then from 3-6 this afternoon I have National Security Law. What am I going to do for 4 hours in between the two?! Study? Probably not. Do a half-assed attempt at a review? Perhaps. Watch this week's episode of "Hell's Kitchen" on the computer? Definately

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

Good luck, Pam!!

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Good luck Pam! I hope all goes well for you today!
Let us know how it goes.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

Thanks for the well wishes!! I'm done with the first one. It was a breaze-only one question that I was unsure about. Now I've got National Security Law in a little under 3 hours....I'm going to make a half-arsed attempt at reviewing my notes right now and then...well....then I'll just have to kill some more time!! hahaha

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

good luck

Reeluvs2crop
Veteran
Reeluvs2crop

Well I am on my way to my degree and according to my schedule I should be finish in Feb. I want to continue on to the masters program but I haven't decided yet. I have a phobia that I am doing all of this and still won't be able to find a job. I refuse to give up!

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to Reeluvs2crop

Okay, I'm done with the National Security Law exam!! WooHoo!!! It was a lot easier than what I was expecting. The professor told us that the exam would reflect the ever-changing nature of the subject and would take into account different perspectives, etc. But he still made it sound like it was going to be difficult. I was expecting that I would need the full three hours. I only needed an hour and 40 minutes! Either I know a lot more than I thought I did, or I thought I knew more than I actually did. Haha. Only one more exam now...but I'm officially off the clock for the weekend. Studying to resume promptly on Monday morning.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Congrats on all the great scores on the exams!!! Pam, good luck on your last exam!!

Schree, I know how you feel about being afraid of finding a job. I am looking for one now and am so nervous to find one. There are so many people out there looking right now. But it will be ok. As long as you have the education you will be better off.

Good luck everyone!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Pam good luck on your last test. My last one is tomorrow & I am freaking out. I have been doing questions on the computer & haven't been doing so well, I hope this isn't an indication for tomorrow!!!

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

• LovinScrapbookin Said:
Pam good luck on your last test. My last one is tomorrow & I am freaking out. I have been doing questions on the computer & haven't been doing so well, I hope this isn't an indication for tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you also!! You'll do great on your test!!! Don't stress it!!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

I need to stay focused and on task this week. My final paper is due next Sunday. I've only finished half of it.

I so want to do anything else but write this paper. I've been procrastinating all semester. It's down to crunch time.

Yuck.

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Jen, I know what you mean about wanting to do anything but write that paper. When I feel that why I try to sit down and plan to do a little each day that way I will get what I need done, when it is due. I will send good vibes your way this week that you will get your paper done!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

Good luck on your test.

Try to do some of your paper tomorrow and then some on Wednesday. Finish it up Friday,print and proof read. Saturday scrap the stress away.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

I'm very happy to be done with this part of my schooling, but I seriously could be a 'professional student'. I honestly do love going to school and learning..it's just that adding all the other issues of life on top of it make it difficult!

I hope to be working toward my Bachelor's degree by next fall.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

Well, two days until my last ever final exam. Payment Systems. Ugh. A more boring topic does not exist! At least the exam is "open code" so I can bring my UCC code book into the exam with me. Time to hit the books!!!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Todays plan - Physical Therapy, Library (2 hours - parking limit lol), Scrapbook 4-5 more pages, Study at home a bit more.

Probably will find me on here most of the day lol.

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

Hello All,

I have College Alegebra finals on this wednesday, pray for me!

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Prayers going out to you foxebrown! Well, I took my Hesi today, & wait for it, wait for it................ I PASSED, WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! We needed an 850 & I got a 925, sorry I just had to toot my own horn! Good luck to all of you who have tests or papers coming up this week!!

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

• LovinScrapbookin Said:
Prayers going out to you foxebrown! Well, I took my Hesi today, & wait for it, wait for it................ I PASSED, WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! We needed an 850 & I got a 925, sorry I just had to toot my own horn! Good luck to all of you who have tests or papers coming up this week!!

Thanks for the wish of luck and the prayers because I will need it and congrats on doing well on your exam. I know you are so glad it's over!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

will pray for you, congrats on the Hesi

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I FINALLY graduated last summer (almost a year ago), but hung out on sb.com forever talking about what I was studying lol. So it is nice to see a thread on this now.

I might go back for my master's too...then I can join you all. lol.

I am curious what school's are you all attending? I work for a university so just curious.

Best of luck with finals everyone.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to riorabbit

Good morning all!

My last test is tomorrow. I'll probably spend a few hours finishing prepping my code book, and then that's it. Payment Systems sucks.

riorabbit-I go to South Texas College of Law. It's the country's largest private law school.

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

• Crystal is Leahs Mom Said:

Thanks because I am going to need it :-). Been studying the last 5 days. I even fell asleep last night laptop in lap, tablet and pen in hand. Go figure.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

So far I got a B in Bio and Nutrition

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

• foxebrown Said:

Thanks because I am going to need it :-). Been studying the last 5 days. I even fell asleep last night laptop in lap, tablet and pen in hand. Go figure.

I have so been there!!!! LOL

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Crystal, congrats on the Bs. Keep up the good work!

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

So far I got a B in Bio and Nutrition

Congrats on your B Crystal. I got a B last session in Beginning Algebra I am hoping to at least pass this intermediate one.....lol. I know know when the last time I studied THIS hard!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

Thank you, Thank you.I'm still praying for you

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

As of 9pm last night, I was officially done with law school! WooHoo!! Now I'll be studying for the bar exam. But first, I will enjoy the next four days of nothing-ness! Aaahhhh....no stress for four days!

Valerie H
Expert
Valerie H

This is my first official day of summer break! I'm sooooo happy to be done with finals! Good luck to all of you who are still finishing up the semester!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to Valerie H

congrats to all that finished the semester, good luck on the bar exam

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

Okay so I took my final on yesterday and I think I bombed it. I studied so hard for this final, harder than I have studied for any other classes because math doesnt come easy to me and I got in the testing site and went blank. I could not remember formulas or anything! I was sitting there looking at the equations saying "I KNOW THIS!" I dont know what happened. I pray I at least passed it with a C.

Jamie2887
Resident
Jamie2887

I took my final exam for my last nursing class on Monday, and I graduate tomorrow! It's been a LONG journey, but well worth it. Met some of my best friends along the way. I just recieved my official job offer today, and will be an RN at my hospitals Respiratory Care Unit starting June 1st. Around semester 2 of nursing, I gave up on my nursing scrapbook because i was so busy, so I plan on catching up with that, and making lots of cards. Good luck to everyone and their studies!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to Jamie2887

200 more words and my paper is FINISHED! Tonight, I am not sleeping until it's done. The bad part is where to add the 200 words... I've already said everything I've wanted to say in this paper. It's not due until Sunday so having it done early is a total plus. I've despised this class.

New classes start on Monday!

niknaxx
Resident
niknaxx

Congratulations everyone who finished their semesters this week!!! Congrats to everyone graduating soon (or just did recently)! It feels soooo good to not have to pick up a book for a little while doesn't it? I have a few more weeks before I am scheduling my exam and I will be done too WOOHOO for everyone!!! You all have worked so hard!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to niknaxx

Last two grades I was worrying about one of them and I did way better that way better than what I thought. I got a B in that class Info & in modern tech class. And I got an A on my 15 (that turned out to be 23 pages) paper. It was an independent course in Sociology and I pick reconstructing the family as my title and I got an A. Well sb.com is offering the coupon that I wanted (it will cover most of the cost for shipping) I will be shopping and celebrating my good grades.

Edited by Crystal is Leahs Mom on 05-15-09 09:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

Congratulations to everyone who has finished this semester or is close to being finished! Hopefully now we can all catch up on some scrapbooking!!!

trinniesmom!
New Kid On the Block
trinniesmom!

hello, I am a stay at home mommy, student and scrapper. I am also in school studying nursing. I hope to walk out of school with the tools to work in trauma ER. I love to scrap when i have time inbetween diapers and studying. Im excited to log into this sight and get some new ideas, post mine and learn about others who enjoy the same addicting hobbies as me.

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty
In response to trinniesmom!

Welcome Trinniesmom! Good luck with all of your studies!!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85

I start my new semester in July ladies, I would love to join in on this forrum!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to love4scrappin85

My final is done and uploaded! Sigh of relief that this semester is finally over. New classes start tomorrow, so I'm enjoying the day.

Jen

ScrappingKitty
Veteran
ScrappingKitty

Well, tomorrow I start my bar preparation course. Geez-I finally finish school, and now I have to study for something else. bleh...not looking forward to it!

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

Well I got my grade from my algebra class I passed my test and the class. Thank God! I was so concerned now I get to take these next 2 weeks and chill before its time to hit it again.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

congrats sheshe

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia

Thanks Crystal :-)

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

Well I haven't been here in a while. But I did graduate with honors on May 18th. I'm very proud of myself and I'm glad school is over for a while. I plan to take a year off and I'll probably head back to class next fall. Thinking of getting my degree in photography next.

Ynanayoung
Diva
Ynanayoung

Thats awesome graduating with honors. You should be very proud.

Brenshevia
Idol
Brenshevia
In response to Ynanayoung

Well I start my last college alegebra class on tomorrow so wish me luck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics