Page 3 of 17 
Username Post: VCW #114: Happy May 8th!! (you'll have to ask)        (Topic#1503953)
Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
We are on our way home. The nurse washed Jorys burn and bandaged it up well. We go back Monday and after that we will see how often we go back, if ever. Just depends on how well he's healing. But so far so good. They also sent us home with a huge bag of supplies, even a jar of cream to keep on it. He can go to school Monday, but I'll have to go get him after lunch so we can come back down here. I was hoping to come home and get a nap but I don't think that's going to happen. I've been outside so much I'm not sleepy anymore. Maybe I'll work on cards when I get home.

glad he got it taken car of properly...hope he heals quickly

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to TripletMother

I think I am going to alter some jars tonight as grandmothers gifts from the boys. They will be "Grandma's Sweets" jars! We will see how they turn out!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
How's Jory Ria?????

He's doing well. We have an appointment in 3 hours at the Burn Unit at Children's Mercy Hospital. So no school for Jory today. He's in pain, doped up on pain pills, but he's okay.

For those of you who don't know, Jory made a dumb decision yesterday, and he admits he wasn't making the best of choices. He was playing with a lighter and caught his shirt on fire. He has second-degree burns on his stomach. He'll be just fine once he heals up a little. Probably have a little scarring. But he'll be okay.

OMG. How did he get his hands on a lighter at his age?
I am glad he did not get hurt more severely or cause a fire that could have been more devastating to alot of people.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to DawnInAZ

Glad to hear Ria

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to DawnInAZ

Opinion needed:

Grandma's Sweets or Grandma's Treats

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

what are you putting in the jar?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

I've got a thought question for all of us gals.

Sure it's Mother's Day this weekend. I look to that as a day to honor all women that care for or provide role models for any persons in a loving manner. And all of us in this thread qualify.

So, I ask you this..... what is your most preferred way to be honored/treated (you know what I mean). What ever it may be, breakfast in bed, or extra time to sleep, a trip, a special event/meal, a gift. What ever.

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL
2. If there were no obstacles (money, time, resource restraints, etc).

{and yes the 2 answers can be the same}

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Thanks girls! He had to have a pain pill before we went in so he's pretty sleepy now. Have I mentioned how much I love my iPhone?? Without it I couldn't keep everybody up to date.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

totally forgot to say goodbye when I left. I was dealing with trying to get the kids ready and trying to get Brian to get his butt moving so we could run to the store and get the poor kids some clothes.

Geoff got a whole lot of summer clothes for his birthday but Mike needed new summer clothes and both kids needed new night clothes. So everyone has new clothes but me (we ran out of time) so I'll get mine either tomorrow or next week, depends on when we go to the store again.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:
Opinion needed:

To me Grandma's Sweets = her grandchildren
Grandma's Treats = special food/candy that she has to offer.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Dawn he went looking for one. I usually keep a few around for lighting candles and I also should quit smoking.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Viv, he swears up and down he's learned his lesson. No more playing with fire for him, ever. He's apologized to us profusely and swears he's learned a hard lesson. He's still Momma's little Schmoo, though...

Did momma's little schmoo get his b u t t grounded?

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:

their favorite candy

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
Viv, he swears up and down he's learned his lesson. No more playing with fire for him, ever. He's apologized to us profusely and swears he's learned a hard lesson. He's still Momma's little Schmoo, though...

No because Jeremy and I feel the pain he's in is punishment enough.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Dawn he went looking for one. I usually keep a few around for lighting candles and I also should quit smoking.

That's not good.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• TripletMother Said:
  • Scrap Happy 2006 Said:

their favorite candy

Or...or....or...RPBC!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• scrappycath Said:
  • TripletMother Said:
Opinion needed:

To me Grandma's Sweets = her grandchildren
Grandma's Treats = special food/candy that she has to offer.

Thanks!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

Is Jory still seeing a therapist? What do they think about this?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Ria - I didn't know that you smoke.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • TripletMother Said:
  • Scrap Happy 2006 Said:

their favorite candy

Or...or....or...RPBC!

That is what would be in mine. My mothers will have York Peppermint Patties and Bit of Honeys, MIL's will have Milky Way, 3 Muskateers and Snickers (Cathy's fave) and I don't know yet for my stepmother or Shanes grandmother.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• scrappycath Said:

Sure it's Mother's Day this weekend. I look to that as a day to honor all women that care for or provide role models for any persons in a loving manner. And all of us in this thread qualify.

So, I ask you this..... what is your most preferred way to be honored/treated (you know what I mean). What ever it may be, breakfast in bed, or extra time to sleep, a trip, a special event/meal, a gift. What ever.

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

1. a whole weekend to stay home and play with the kids and not have to worry about chores
2.all exspenses paid trip to the beach (Nags Head)with family and having the house cleaned while we were away

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:

And you are right, you should quit. For your health and that of the kids. But I'm sure you've heard that before.

Who else in this thread smokes? Joy? Do I remember that she was cutting back??

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

His therapy ended months ago but I'm going to make him an appointment and get him back in. Self harm is no joke. I used to do it too, many moons ago, but I've since quit.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• scrappycath Said:
Dawn!!!!

So we are ok saying that we *see* you?

Cathy

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

1. a whole weekend to stay home and play with the kids and not have to worry about chores
2.all exspenses paid trip to the beach (Nags Head)with family and having the house cleaned while we were away

Both sound fabulous! And thanks for being the first to answer!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

[quote=BlingQueenRia][quo te=scrappycath][quote=Bli ngQueenRia][quote=DawnInA Z][quote=BlingQueenRia]Vi v, he swears up and down he's learned his lesson. No more playing with fire for him, ever. He's apologized to us profusely and swears he's learned a hard lesson. He's still Momma's little Schmoo, though...
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

His therapy ended months ago but I'm going to make him an appointment and get him back in. Self harm is no joke. I used to do it too, many moons ago, but I've since quit.
[/quote]

Good choice!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

[quote=BlingQueenRia][quo te=scrappycath][quote=Bli ngQueenRia][quote=DawnInA Z][quote=BlingQueenRia]Vi v, he swears up and down he's learned his lesson. No more playing with fire for him, ever. He's apologized to us profusely and swears he's learned a hard lesson. He's still Momma's little Schmoo, though...
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Good idea. Establishing whether it was self harming vs an infactuation with fire seems really important.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Mine would be a fun day with the family - out at the park or something - with NO argueing, crying, screaming, fighting! (Is that possible with 3 3 year olds?)

Otherwise, having the man clean and cook that day with no complaining and me just being able to relax and play games with kids. Extra sleep is good, maybe a massage (always good)

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• scrappycath Said:

me neither

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
Dawn!!!!

So we are ok saying that we *see* you?

Cathy

I'm still hiding my screen when the powers that be walk past.

But heck - maybe they'll finally just let me go!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

1. I would love to sleep in late, get up and have no chores, have all day to spend with the kids but I'd love for Brian to be home time with us. He has to work 11-11 on Mother's day.

2. Let's do a trip maybe even a cruise.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:

Yeah I started when I was 20 during my nervous breakdown. I kept it so secret that not even my mom knew until a couple of months ago. Of course I take it outside. I don't do it in the house with my kids.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Mine would be a fun day with the family - out at the park or something - with NO argueing, crying, screaming, fighting! (Is that possible with 3 3 year olds?)

Otherwise, having the man clean and cook that day with no complaining and me just being able to relax and play games with kids. Extra sleep is good, maybe a massage (always good)

It ALL sounds good!!!! Maybe not possible - but in our dreams it is!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

1. I would love to sleep in late, get up and have no chores, have all day to spend with the kids but I'd love for Brian to be home time with us. He has to work 11-11 on Mother's day.

Number 1 sounds like a wonderful day! Sorry that Brian won't be there.
Number 2 is a true dream!!! Hold on to that. How long until your Disney trip now?

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Quick prayer request - as I need to be heading out the door . . .

My sister, Rachel, is back in the hospital again. If you remember a few weeks back she was in the hospital with a virus in her colon. She is there again and they think her colon is twisted and has an infection. She is in severe pain. Would appreciate everyone's prayers!!! Thanks!

Catch you later tonight!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• scrappycath Said:
  • foltzy Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Number 1 sounds like a wonderful day! Sorry that Brian won't be there.
Number 2 is a true dream!!! Hold on to that. How long until your Disney trip now?

164 days.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Praying Heather

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:

My sister, Rachel, is back in the hospital again. If you remember a few weeks back she was in the hospital with a virus in her colon. She is there again and they think her colon is twisted and has an infection. She is in severe pain. Would appreciate everyone's prayers!!! Thanks!

Catch you later tonight!

Prayer & Hugs

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to foltzy

164 days - it's just around the corner!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

My boss has a cough. My co-worker sits next to me, said we sound like we are in harmony... My boss says "Oh you mean with our Cathy Coughs?"

I told him my ploy isn't working, I need to find someone else to share it with - cause I gave the cough to him, but mine isn't going away!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

I am not a mom, so not sure.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm hungry! First time in 13 days!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• TripletMother Said:

Catch you later tonight!

sending up prayers...how does one twist their colon?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Did you read my question/post??? {where's the stern little smiley stamping it's foot?}

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• scrappycath Said:
I'm hungry! First time in 13 days!

yeah for feeling better...cathy coughs...haha

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Oops, I did not read this very thoroughly.

Let me think on it and come back later.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

But answer it in 2 ways.
1. IRL

Oops, I did not read this very thoroughly.

Let me think on it and come back later.

That's better!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I've got nothing planned for dinner.

And I'm hungry.

Hmmm - wonder what I can do.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

stickles drying on a card whew! its taken me about 2 hours on this card

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I guess I would be considered mean then.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• scrappycath Said:

And I'm hungry.

Hmmm - wonder what I can do

cook food and eat it...that usually helps

Edited by Scrap Happy 2006 on 05-08-09 12:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

• BlingPrincessMarci Said:

cant wait to see your work of art!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

And I'm hungry.

Great idea! Wise guy!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Let's see...to answer Cathy's question about Mother's Day...

1. (And this one will more than likely happen.) I want to sleep till noon with no interruptions. I haven't had much sleep lately. I want to spend my afternoon scrapping, then stop to whip up a baked salmon dinner with rice and broccoli (green beans for the kids). Then watch Home Makeover over dinner, then Desperate Housewives, then scrap some more till bedtime....I'm easy to please when it comes to gifts and stuff like that, seriously.

2. If money weren't an object? I'd want to take the family to Walt Disney World or on a Disney Cruise.

Jeremy's already approved scenario #1, so it will more than likely happen on Sunday. He works Sunday night, but doesn't go in till 3 and agreed to watch the kids so I could get some much-needed sleep. The nights he works he usually doesn't want any dinner because he eats at work before he comes home. He's not exactly a fan of salmon.

Lizzie gave me something she handmade at school, but I think I ticked her off when I refused to open it until Mother's Day. She kept insisting I open it right away, but I said I wanted to wait until Mother's Day, since it was a Mother's Day present. She's upset, but it'll be more special for the both of us if I wait.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
  • Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

And I'm hungry.

Great idea! Wise guy!

I've taught her well!!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• scrappycath Said:

Me either.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingPrincessMarci Said:

ONLY 2 hours??? You're quick compared to me!

Can't wait to see it!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Now, is it my imagination or does this smiley look like he's getting on a Wii Fit???

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Oh, wait, now that I see it better it's a scale...IMO that belongs with the SCARY smileys.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Oh, wait, now that I see it better it's a scale...IMO that belongs with the SCARY smileys.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

yeah it's only the wii fit board if it groans after you step on it.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Gotta get back to work.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Ohhh...I hate that!!!!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Gotta get back to work.

have fun dawn....big smile for the dr boss

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Mine's going to yell at me when I get back on it. It seems I've had one cold after another followed by seasonal allergies. I don't do the Wii Fit when I'm too stuffed up to be able to breathe. So it's been a while. Oops.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

UGH, my BIL, Jacob and Megan's dad, lost his job.

Jacob told my mom his dad lost his job. She did not press for a reason why.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Mine's going to yell at me when I get back on it. It seems I've had one cold after another followed by seasonal allergies. I don't do the Wii Fit when I'm too stuffed up to be able to breathe. So it's been a while. Oops.

you and me both sis!!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Smoking will cause your lungs to stay irritated, thus you are more susceptible to colds and to having them stick around longer. Another good reason to quit.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingQueenRia Said:

1. (And this one will more than likely happen.) I want to sleep till noon with no interruptions. I haven't had much sleep lately. I want to spend my afternoon scrapping, then stop to whip up a baked salmon dinner with rice and broccoli (green beans for the kids). Then watch Home Makeover over dinner, then Desperate Housewives, then scrap some more till bedtime....I'm easy to please when it comes to gifts and stuff like that, seriously.

2. If money weren't an object? I'd want to take the family to Walt Disney World or on a Disney Cruise.

Jeremy's already approved scenario #1, so it will more than likely happen on Sunday. He works Sunday night, but doesn't go in till 3 and agreed to watch the kids so I could get some much-needed sleep. The nights he works he usually doesn't want any dinner because he eats at work before he comes home. He's not exactly a fan of salmon.

Lizzie gave me something she handmade at school, but I think I ticked her off when I refused to open it until Mother's Day. She kept insisting I open it right away, but I said I wanted to wait until Mother's Day, since it was a Mother's Day present. She's upset, but it'll be more special for the both of us if I wait.

Sounds like a creative day for you! Any chance on tweaking it to have Jeremy fix dinner for you?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

leaving for real now!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

with this economy it could be many reasons...will you all ask him?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

Sounds like a creative day for you! Any chance on tweaking it to have Jeremy fix dinner for you?

No, because Jeremy's working Sunday night. Also he doesn't cook. If I want toast and cereal for dinner, he can make that. And besides, I really enjoy cooking. I always have.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Well - then it will be an all around creative day for you then Ria!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Gotta go!

TGIF everyone!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I haven't been on my wii in awhile either. I just can't get motivated to exercise and I need to.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

There's something wrong with our controllers, though, and they're not working properly. I don't know if we need to try new ones, or new batteries, or what. But they won't sync with the Wii anymore. So we haven't been playing it the last week or so. I put on my Technodiva Tiara and tried to figure it out but I couldn't. I don't know if it'll affect the balance board or not, but I need one of the controllers to choose the exercises...

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Bye cathy...catch you later!!!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

another stickled card drying

i did the one i had envisioned and it worked out perfect!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to foltzy

yeah me either

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• BlingQueenRia Said:
There's something wrong with our controllers, though, and they're not working properly. I don't know if we need to try new ones, or new batteries, or what. But they won't sync with the Wii anymore. So we haven't been playing it the last week or so. I put on my Technodiva Tiara and tried to figure it out but I couldn't. I don't know if it'll affect the balance board or not, but I need one of the controllers to choose the exercises...

mine sometimes take a bit of coorecing to sinc too...sometimes it is the batteries(in the non-rechargable) and sometimes I have to just keep pushing the buttons

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

mine sometimes take a bit of coorecing to sinc too...sometimes it is the batteries(in the non-rechargable) and sometimes I have to just keep pushing the buttons

I bought the rechargeable battery packs. What I wonder if something went wrong Christmas Day, when we got it. The boys were so excited over it that they charged the batteries at my mom's. When it came time to leave, the batteries weren't finished charging, but Jeremy figured they'd be okay to be off the charger for the 30-minute drive home. Ever since then we've had problems, and now they don't want to sync at all...I might write Nintendo an email and see if there's an easy fix for it. I'm sure there is and I'm just not thinking of it...

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

time to go home ladies...see you on the happy side of town!!!!!!!!!!!!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

check the website too Ria. They have all kinds of troubleshooting on there.

Edited by foltzy on 05-08-09 12:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

Good idea...thanks Liz!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

ok gotta take a break in card making.. going to get hot dogs for the game

theres a chicago style hot dog place a couple towns away and its AWESOME!!! the best onion rings!

(after we talk about the wii fit!)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Of course. Just like the Weight Watchers and Scrappers Weight Loss threads battling the What's So Great About Sonic? thread. Kind of funny if you ask me.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

Yep, and he'll probably have scarring to remember this lesson by, too.

Now's a good time to point out that no matter how bad any punishment a parent will do, it's still far better than the actual hurts from doing the wrong things.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Just popping in to show the LO I finally got done, have to go tho will bbl.TFL
You & Me By the Sea By Scrappy Gal 68

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Scrap Chica

I'm home, I need to order pizza and then I can get ACU.

Jory

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

brb...

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Cracrop

OMG the hot dogs were so awesome!!!

on a poppy seed bun... mustard, onion, relish, pickle and tomato

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

Just woke up. I slept for the past four hours. Then woke up sweating, a litte hungry and still no voice. So I'm going to eat a little something, take another bath and then dope up on medicine.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Scrapnut16

another card done

just 1 more to go

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Scrapnut16

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Waiting on Abby to get ready to go to her choir program.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to NMlady

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

time for the game.. gonna look at ideas for the next idea

bbl

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Prayers going up Heather!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Hi Marci, Joy, Susan!

Susan, sleep is the best medicine, I'm glad you are resting.

Page 3 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics