Page 2 of 542 
Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Mmmmmmm....salmon with dill and asparagus dinner.....my favorite!!!!! And blueberry cobbler for dessert!!! It just don't get no better than this!! Well, it will when I scrap after dinner!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Barb I think that pic deserves to be scrapped!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Gigi, most people think the one on the right looks like me. When I go places people will ask if I am Jon's Mom.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Scrappygal50

I think your redheaded son looks like you, Barb. Wherever I go people KNOW I'm Lizzie's and Jory's mom. I get it more for Lizzie, though, than I do Jory. Most of the kids in Jory's class recognize me because I've been the parent helper at their parties and such from the time Jory was in kindergarten. This year I'm Lizzie's.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Hi Ladies! BBQ was fun, I got sun burnt though. Even used sunscreen!

Ria, I am glad that you are babysitting that cart
so well! Enjoy it while you have it!

Barbara, love the pic of you and your boys!

I have my car packed and ready to go, so no scrapping for me tonight. There is supposed to be road work tomorrow on hwy 12, so I dont know when I am going to leave. Between me and the dogs, it will be a mad house in the car!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Michelle, RE to your comment on my LO: those pics were actually taken with my iPhone! Does pretty decent pictures, doesn't it? My actual camera was in the house, but I always have my phone with me everywhere I go.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to m.perk

I am suppose to be cleaning up my scraproom but got side tracked. Finished 5 autograph books and it looks like a bomb blew up!!! Last night I was on the cricut board and found some talk about how the older character carts were so hard but the new ones were easy, so I decided to make one. Easy!!!!!!!!!! Little write up on the gallery page about doing it.

Character By Gigikay" title=" Character By Gigikay"Link

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I think your redheaded son looks like you, Barb. Wherever I go people KNOW I'm Lizzie's and Jory's mom. I get it more for Lizzie, though, than I do Jory. Most of the kids in Jory's class recognize me because I've been the parent helper at their parties and such from the time Jory was in kindergarten. This year I'm Lizzie's.

I keep telling him he is getting more handsome. Red hair is hard to live with in school. He was picked on so much in school. Kids were cruel. I know he has more confidence now that he works out, and his faith in God is so strong!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

• Kahlan Said:
Gigi, most people think the one on the right looks like me. When I go places people will ask if I am Jon's Mom.

The one on my left but if you are talking about your side in the photo your right. I think. I give up, the red headed cute one.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Barbara, can you give us their names and who is who.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

The red head is Clark and the other one is Jon.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Okay, got to go back and catch up.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Michelle, RE to your comment on my LO: those pics were actually taken with my iPhone! Does pretty decent pictures, doesn't it? My actual camera was in the house, but I always have my phone with me everywhere I go.

That is amazing! I would have never thought that those pics came from a phone!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

I did bad! I placed an order! I have wanted some of those Ek Success punches, so I ordered them. Daniel should have a paycheck this week, so hopefully I wont get into trouble. It's not like I am not going to use them though!!

chris_tam
Diva
chris_tam
In response to m.perk

Barbara - Your boys are very handsome and I agree, the redheaded one looks most like you. How old are the boys?

Meagan - What great news! Is your dh home now for awhile? I hope those fires are over.

Gigi - That pooh baby is so cute! I am definitely going to get that cart in the near future. How many reward points does that one have?

chris_tam
Diva
chris_tam
In response to chris_tam

Michelle - So are you headed back home to the trailer? What success border punches did you get?

I have had a pretty uneventful weekend and mothers day. I have been over at my in-laws visiting while dh has been working on our car that keeps trying to over heat. So far he has been unable to find the problem. He even put a new radiator in and it's still over heating. I hope we can get it fixed soon.

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to chris_tam

I hope you all had a great weekend!
I'll catch up on comments tomorrow.
Nite!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to chris_tam

evening ladies!!!

Barbara clark the red headed one looks alot like you. I get all the the time Brianna looks just like me and her red head is just to die for. growing up I got picked on alot because of my red head i understand where your son is coming from. now I dont mind it I am glad to be different LOL

didnt do a whole lot today met with a friend on here and we finished a swap together.

I shreded my receipt to target so I can take it back and the tags are in the trash realized that as I was getting ready to leave to go there so i dont think they will adjust it for me oh well only a couple bucks.

hope you all had a great mothers day

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to chris_tam

Barb- my DHs partner is a red head. He gets all the girls. lol. You can tell your DS that

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

tammy- nope. he still isnt home. today started his regular work week. The last 4 days were all forced OT. so... 3 more days (counting today) THEN he will be home! yay!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

gigi- pooh turned out really cute!! I bet the mickeys are fairly easy too. Its those stinkin' princesses and tinkerbell. Ria says if you cut them bit it isnt hard. but under 4" (i htink is what I read) is when it gets difficult.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to chris_tam

• chris_tam Said:
Barbara - Your boys are very handsome and I agree, the redheaded one looks most like you. How old are the boys?

Meagan - What great news! Is your dh home now for awhile? I hope those fires are over.

Gigi - That pooh baby is so cute! I am definitely going to get that cart in the near future. How many reward points does that one have?

Thank you, and they are 17 and 23. The 23 yr old turns 24 May 29th!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Megan, I will tell me son, but he probably won't believe me.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I believe I caught up. Let me know if I missed something.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

New avi.

chris_tam
Diva
chris_tam
In response to MeganF

Barbara - How did your mom like her bird house? I guess your sons were visiting with you for mothers day? Did you do anything special?

Ria - Sounds like your meal was delicious! Glad you had a wonderful mothers day.

Gigi - I love chicken soup would love your recipe.

chris_tam
Diva
chris_tam
In response to chris_tam

Ria - Love the new avi!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to chris_tam

Thanks Tammy! McDreamy and fries with a side of McSteamy is MY idea of a Happy Meal!!!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to chris_tam

Tammy, she said she liked it. There was no big response, so not really sure. About what I thought. My sister said she still hasn't used the movie passes I got her last year. So glad I didn't spend a whole lot of money this year. What I did was from the heart.

The youngest is still at home and graduting soon. The oldest was visiting. I had a wonderful time talking to both of them. We should do it more, but you know how life gets in the way. Oldest ds needs to get busy and find a wife so I can have a grandbaby. I didn't tell him that but I am so ready! I had to stop having babies because of my illness and I so wanted a girl. I know you can't have babies and I don't want to seem like I understand your pain, but that was something I always wanted. I love my boys soo much, but now I'm waiting to buy pink and spoil!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Ria...you are a hoot!

Tammy - is it is simple as the thermosat being bad? That's what was wrong with my truck! I already have the postage stamp, dotted wave and the dots & lines. I ordered the swiss cheese and the dotted scallop, and when they get the binding edge punch in, I am going to get that one. I always forget I have them, and need to use them more. I like the affect that they give.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• Kahlan Said:
Tammy, she said she liked it. There was no big response, so not really sure. About what I thought. My sister said she still hasn't used the movie passes I got her last year. So glad I didn't spend a whole lot of money this year. What I did was from the heart.

The youngest is still at home and graduting soon. The oldest was visiting. I had a wonderful time talking to both of them. We should do it more, but you know how life gets in the way. Oldest ds needs to get busy and find a wife so I can have a grandbaby. I didn't tell him that but I am so ready! I had to stop having babies because of my illness and I so wanted a girl. I know you can't have babies and I don't want to seem like I understand your pain, but that was something I always wanted. I love my boys soo much, but now I'm waiting to buy pink and spoil!

Girls are a lot easier to spoil! I am glad my sister has one of each since I cant have any either. I can take them when I want and give the back when I want! The joy of being an auntie!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

My best friends birthday is on the 19th and I dont know what to get her. She has two boys and scraps....do you guys have any suggestions?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to m.perk

You could alter something. How about a trinket box?

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Barbara, I hope your 1st grandchild is a girl!!! I had 2 girls, all nieces and no nephews. My grandson was the first born boy in the family since my husband and he is the only one.

Tammy, Megan got the cutest Cosmo Cricket paper. Over the top cute and it is for Boys. She can tell you the line. It comes in a set and would make a great gift to a scrappy friend who is the Mother of Boys. She got a couple extra single sheet of the stripe tease also.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• Kahlan Said:
You could alter something. How about a trinket box?

I thought of that. She was my Maid of Honor and I gave her one then and one for each of her boys when they where born. We have two different styles, that is why she is so hard to shop for!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

...working on a new LO...got HK Font and Doodlecharms lined up for use...HK's got a lot on it, wanna get a Hello Kitty on the LO somewhere, so I might not get to DC, but we'll see...this is an 8x8 LO for Lizzie's 8x8 Princess book...

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Barbara, I hope your 1st grandchild is a girl!!! I had 2 girls, all nieces and no nephews. My grandson was the first born boy in the family since my husband and he is the only one.

Tammy, Megan got the cutest Cosmo Cricket paper. Over the top cute and it is for Boys. She can tell you the line. It comes in a set and would make a great gift to a scrappy friend who is the Mother of Boys. She got a couple extra single sheet of the stripe tease also.

I was thinking of the Cosmo Cricket Cogmo line. I think it is adorable! Crate Paper has a really cute Orbit line to.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi! I do too!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Do you think I would offend her if I made a pagemaps folder for her? I could print them out, and decorated a folder and stick them in there.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hi girls!!

Michelle- I got Jacks World. and I like Lil Man also. and cogsmo... lol. Pretty much all of Cosmo Cricket .

How old are her boys? is she still scrapping younger stuff? or are they "big" now?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

I think a folder is a great idea Michelle! offended? I dont think so. As long as she isnt teching or on a DT or something that requires a lot of your original ideas, I cant imagine her being offended.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to MeganF

I've never been to pagemaps so I couldn't say.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Okay, I am so overdo for bed! I will see you all tomorrow!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

heres a couple LOs I finished the last 2 days.

On the cereal killer one I used HA for the florish, PS in roly poly for "cereal" and stone script welded in DS for "killer". the Journal box came from SB.

The second one I used Mickey Font but squished it and made it taller in DS. I inked the edges with a cats eye. The arrow is chipboard from Bazill that I sprayed with silver Maya Mist then Harvest orange glimmer mist. Came out kinda coppery.

cereal killer By MeganF

sneaky snacker By MeganF

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

night barbara!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

ok, im off to bed VERY soon. I was up FAAAAAARRR too early because of the dang baby! 5:30 is NOT my fave time to get up. Especially on mothers day!

night gals! see you tomorrow!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

Love the LO's Megan...I will leave love on them tomorrow. I think I will do the folder idea. She is a sticker phen, and I would love to break her of that!

I am off to bed. I will check in when I get to the trailer!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to m.perk

Goodnight Barb and Michelle!!!

*diligently creating*

*no room for DC*

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

• Kahlan Said:
  • chris_tam Said:

Thank you, and they are 17 and 23. The 23 yr old turns 24 May 29th!

My ds turned 24 in April. He is a red head and has never had a problem with girls. My daughter has red ringlets and people stop her on the street to compliment her hair.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to m.perk

• m.perk Said:
Do you think I would offend her if I made a pagemaps folder for her? I could print them out, and decorated a folder and stick them in there.

I would like it if someone did that for me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

I am finally caught up. I hope I haven't missed anyone's gallery.

Megan - I woke up at 5 this morning and it's not my first choice either, just one of those days.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Good morning!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Hi ladies
I was up at 4 am with Miss Mallory. I think I'm going to take a nap...lol!!

chris_tam
Diva
chris_tam
In response to fairytattoo

Good Morning all!

Barbara - I don't blame you for wanting a little girl. Dh and I really wanted to adopt a little girl,but just like you can't choose the sex when your pregnant we can't choose the sex at the adoption agency. I have three sisters and all my cousins are girls so I have never grown up around boys. Will be a whole new experience for me.

Meagan - Where else can you buy Cosmo Cricket other then sb.com ? I have never seen it at HB or M's in my area. I really would like Mr. Campy and I will want a boys line too.

I am starting a special diet today and need to go to the grocery store. I will check back in probably way later tonight. I hope everyone has a great day.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to chris_tam

• chris_tam Said:
Good Morning all!

Barbara - I don't blame you for wanting a little girl. Dh and I really wanted to adopt a little girl,but just like you can't choose the sex when your pregnant we can't choose the sex at the adoption agency. I have three sisters and all my cousins are girls so I have never grown up around boys. Will be a whole new experience for me.

Meagan - Where else can you buy Cosmo Cricket other then sb.com ? I have never seen it at HB or M's in my area. I really would like Mr. Campy and I will want a boys line too.

I am starting a special diet today and need to go to the grocery store. I will check back in probably way later tonight. I hope everyone has a great day.

Boys are whole different animal! I feel very fortunate to have had one of each.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Marlene, I hear you after spending 2 weeks with my 10 year old grandson. I could not believe how much work it was to get him ready for school. He just really did not care if he had his hair combed or his teethbrushed. It got so I had to check his teeth every morning to see what kind of job. And his hair, well he could not understand why a brush was needed, water and his hands,,, and not that much water either.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to gigikay

i wouldnt know where to start with boys as much as I woudl love to have one more kid and have it be a boy I know that is not in my future or in my cards in life. sorry i'm no help there

the folder with page maps sounds like a great idea I am really liking there sketches!!

morning ladies hope you all slept well

Tammy when is it that you see the mother again isnt that coming up soon??

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Briannasmom

I finally finished a lo I only used bags tags boxes for the tag behind the pic

dishes By Briannasmom

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

morning girls! Had a horrible night last night. One of the worst the baby has had. He was up and crying most of the night. Hes 1- hes not supposed to do that anymore! But he didnt poop yesterday so I think his tummy was upset. DH let me sleep a bit when he got home. (He doesnt have to be in till 6 so he had a little bit of time) Both kids were up before 6 this morning- we will see how today goes... Im not holding any high expectaions. lol.

Tammy- I think some LSS carry Cosmo Cricket . Mine does, but only a bit of it. If you go to their website, they have a store locator.

Mandi- great LO. I think thats the first oneo f yours that I have seen. Very cool. How did you do the letters?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

and if you need boy help- Im your girl! lol. Boys boys and more boys over here. My baby is grandchild #12. There are only 2 girls out of the bunch. As much as I would like a girl- I wouldnt have the first clue how to do it!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Okay, here's the LO I did last night...I had planned to use Doodlecharms for some Easter eggs, but I didn't have any room for it. I might still go back and cut an egg to attach to a journaling block for hidden journaling, but not sure yet. I used Hello Kitty font for both the title and the Hello Kitty character.

EGGstravaganza By BlingQueenRia

I think if I had to choose a HK cart for myself, I think I'd choose the font because it has three different fonts and a handful of characters. Lizzie's favorite character is Hello Kitty herself, anyways, and has called her "Holy Kitty" since she was about 3.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

ria it turned out SO cute!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

tammy- I just saw Cosmo Cricket at ACMoore.com

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to MeganF

Thanks, Megan! I wasn't so sure about part of the title extending so far into the picture, but since it doesn't block Lizzie's face I kinda like it that way!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Megan i used my cuttlebug and one of the alpha sets from sizzix bigz to cut chipboard then used crackle paint I bought a punch of different crackle paints on clearance a few month back at J;s. huge containers of it

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• m.perk Said:
My best friends birthday is on the 19th and I dont know what to get her. She has two boys and scraps....do you guys have any suggestions?

My good friend just sent me a "goodie" box for my birthday(yesterday)...had all sorts of scrapbook stuff in it that I love...pens, glue pen, stickles, flowers, bling, a cute mini album, and a scrapbooking t-shirt

Edited by Scrap Happy 2006 on 05-11-09 12:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Hello everybody. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! My husband took me on Saturday to get a pedicure. It was so nice. The two out of town kids called me. My dd and grandkids went to church with me and out to lunch. They bought me a sparkly blue necklace - they know I like bling.

Tammy - I was raised with 3 big brothers. I have 5 nephews and 4 nieces. I have 2 daughters and 1 son.Up until now it was pretty even. Now I have 4 granddaughters. Girls, Girls, Girls just what to have fun!!!!

Michelle - the decorated file folder with pagemaps in it is a fabulous idea. You could also put paper piecing patterns and a little baggie with scraps in it. I can't wait to make one for my scrappy friend. Mind if I steal the idea?

Megan - Hope the baby is happier today. Never had the poop problem with the girls but did with my son. I guess most guys are just full of it!!!

I placed my first order at sb.com yesterday. I ordered Cosmos Cricket pack of Mr. Campy (and the ribbon to match). My LSS doesn't carry Cosmos Cricket and I want to do this month's challenge. It is not popular around here but I here you guys talking about it all the time. Does everyone like it? Never used it before.

Barbara - How are you feeling today? Your sons are really handsome guys. I bet you are so proud of them. My son, Ryan, looks a little like your Jon. Does he have long hair?

GDs just got home from school. Time to fix snacks. Have a great evening....

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to create4sanity

I had to keep myself busy today, to keep a strong front. This page really did keep me busy. I cut the circle with George and the letters are from Wild Card (thanks for pointing out the alpha - it was either Megan or Gigi).

young love By Scrap4brains

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

MArlene- wasnt me! I forget that cart has a font. Im sure it was Gigi. Shes the wild card queen Love the LO. ITs awesome.

Donna- I just got my first Cosmo Cricket paper last week. I havent used it yet, but I really like the weight of it. If you use yours let me know how it goes! I dont know when ill get to mine.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

And donna- the baby is happier today. He took a 2 hour nap to make up for last night. Im hoping this means he will be back to normal tomorrow. AND despite my pesamistic attidute this morning about how today was going to go- so far its gone suprisingly well. With the babys long nap (he usually only naps an hour) and Monk agreeing to take a nap and behvaing well- things are good! Ill be thrilled if the rest of the day goes like this!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

Megan this is your fault and I could hug you!!!!!!!

Today after 2 hours, yes 2 hours, in the dental chair I cruised by Michelles. Ever since I made baby Pooh character I have been wishing that I would have gotten the other ones that were on sale to do these autograph books.. but no I did not want to get them when they were on sale because I had heard they were hard over on the cricut board. In Michelles there was a sign they were still on sale. I picked up Dreams come true, Mickey and Friends and Happily ever After. Of course I had to step aside and wait as they went to the cage and then had to look in the back room. Yep, they had them and she rung them up and told me 279.00. I told that there was a mistake as the sign, which I point to and she could see from where she was, said 29.99 each. Well, she called for someone to take that sign down and rang them up again. Under $100 for a 3. That sign was down before I could get checked out. I could not wait to share.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

hahahahaaa! I was thinking this morning how good I was staying out of there and NOT going and getting another cart just because they were $30.

Way to go!! A great deal really. And you have plenty of disney to scrap (especially after july!)

and can I tell you how excited I am you bought those ones! I cant wait to use them!!! HAHAHA!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
morning girls! Had a horrible night last night. One of the worst the baby has had. He was up and crying most of the night. Hes 1- hes not supposed to do that anymore! But he didnt poop yesterday so I think his tummy was upset. DH let me sleep a bit when he got home. (He doesnt have to be in till 6 so he had a little bit of time) Both kids were up before 6 this morning- we will see how today goes... Im not holding any high expectaions. lol.
Those 12 month molars are killer. Could he be teething?
Tammy- I think some LSS carry Cosmo Cricket . Mine does, but only a bit of it. If you go to their website, they have a store locator.

Mandi- great LO. I think thats the first oneo f yours that I have seen. Very cool. How did you do the letters?

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Megan, I thought about that, which is why I did not get the other Mickey one as you have it.

Now, if you take your boys to Disneyland you will have a big need for them!!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Megan - I didn't think of spraying the distress ink on my own. Tim Holtz has REALLY good instructional videos.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

I was just looking at a website wondering about carts to order... and seriously crossed some off the "right now" list since you have them! lol. Its so nice having a scrappy friend close by! I love it!!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Marlene, did I miss something, why do you have to keep up a strong front?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

i will take them to disney one of these days... I know Monk would have a blast but if we are going to spend the money I woud like him to REMEMBER it!

marlene- I have heard that. did you find it on youtube?

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Megan me too!!!!!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Okay, I am going to go take a small nap before starting dinner. I got up at 5, no reason, just did. Got some more done on 2 autograph books and a little house work. I have done about 5 errands so off for a half hour rest.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to gigikay

i need help! heres a pic for my next LO. I have 9 pics of the same day- same colors. I cant decidde what to use as a base color. The colors in he pics are so bright... any ideas? I was thinking yellow, but thought it might be too much. Orange deffinatly would be too much...

summer monk By MeganF

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

I think yellow would be great!! Maybe with the edges white washed.

I just told my hubby about my heck of a deal. I told him I spent $100 and he said am I going to be upset. (he was teasing). I told nope, he knows I am worth it.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to MeganF

I would use that caribbean blue with dark green accents. Bright yellow letters or title would be pretty. Glad the baby is good today. You will look back on these days with fond memories some day.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Megan black would look really sharp as the background once you put all those bright colors on the page!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

I have been in a funk all day. It rained all day so that is probably why.We have had so much rain in the past few weeks that it gets a little depressing. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and get me moving!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Hi honnies, I'm home!

Donna - Go for stealing the idea! The book is 25 bucks and you can print them for free online, so I am going to take advantage! And the blonde is really coming out in me...what exactlt is paper piecing?

Megan - I would say a white background..you are getting all different color suggestions!

Gigi - That is an awesome deal! Good for you! And Marlene has to have a strong front because her son left for the peace core today for a year!

Babara - I hope the rain does end for you soon! And, I got my kit today before I came down to the trailer! I havent fully gone thru it, but so far, I love what I see!

Lisa - I think I am going to do a goodie basket for her....boy paper kits, a scrapbook, the pagemaps and some Glue Dots .

Ria - I LOVE the new LO's. Are they both 8x8's?

Well, I left home late, had 4 stops to make and finally made it down here. Unloaded the car and then went over the bridge to grocery shop. I am about pooped! My computer just crashed, and so I am on Daniels right now. I have one of those Click Free back-ups, and it wont load everything onto Daniels computer from mine for me. If I dont figure it out, I just lost all my LO's and pictures from the last few months! I may have to go back over the bridge tomorrow and get myslef a new computer! If it's not one thing, its always another!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

gee thanks guys... you really helped with a color choise. lol!!

They all sound good... I do a lot of blue though, so I think Ill skip it this time. Ill put the pics on yellow, white, and black and see what looks best!

going to my cousins for dinner. BBL!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to MeganF

A very dark green would be good too! That way you pull in the grass too!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Michelle, glad you got your kit! Sorry about the computer! I hope you haven't lost the pics of your lo's!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Donna, my son Jon (on the right), has always liked his hair very very short. My boys are exact opposites.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

I am hoping I can retrieve all my stuff too! I need to log off for a bit and try and get all my stuff emailed or backed up. I dont know if I am going to get a new laptop or just use hubbies. I just know I need one to support all my pictures! I will check in in a bit!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to m.perk

hope you can get all your stuff and nothing is major wrong with your puter Michelle!!

Megan green would look nice a great way to tie in the grass or red might make it pop have fun!!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to m.perk

Michelle - What site is the book on that I can print? I'm sorry about your computer! Paper piecing is an old technique. You have patterns and cut out pieces with different colors then put them together to make an object. I used to teach this about 10 yrs ago. Not many people do this anymore. I still love it. If you will PM me your address I'll send you a couple with the patterns. They are real fun.

Megan - can't wait to see your LO. I think every color was suggested except pink.

Barbara - I hope sunny weather is in your forecast. Rain is really hard on your mood. I saw my rhematologist today about an experimental drug that might work on my arthritis. I was so hopeful - but - she found out that it has not been approved or tested on someone with breast cancer. So, I can't try it. Oh well, I just keep on taking pain pills and praying for a cure or at least some treatment. Remember, Happiness is a choice!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Donna, so sorry you can't take the medicine! I can understand why you can't. They lower your immune system so much and you really can't can't take the chance.

When it comes to me, I guess I come off wrong. I am happy, just hating all this rain! I want to be outside in the warm weather. Today was cold and rainy. I can't believe how cold it was today. It's May! I also want to be able to do more things. I don't remember if I said it already but the physical therapist said I can't do any of my exercises. I have a program I like to do where I use weights. The biggest I use is 8 lbs. It really helped my arthritis. I have read a lot about arthritis and having strong muscles supports your joints. I have lost a ton of muscle and gained weight. I admit I have a different mindset when I'm exercising and it really does make you feel better. Sorry to go on so long. Just don't want you thinking I am so depressed.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Thanks Michelle, somehow I missed that and I even went back to read her last few pages of posts.

Marlene, I am sorry for you as I know you are going to miss him so much. But for him I am sure it is a grand adventure and he will learn so much and help others out. The peace corp was all ways something I wanted to do when I got out of high school but I got married to someone in the service. Hubby told me we would when he got out of the service but we decided to have kids instead.

Megam, so far for all the suggestions I think I am now leaning towards white with the other colors added in using fonts or circles ect.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to gigikay

Evening ladies...spent the last half hour playing catch up in the thread, feel like I have missed so much in just a day...wanted to give you an update on my things so I am copying my post from my other group...
Hello all! Busy weekend for me! Whew so glad it is over, I worked on the scrapbook for chorus all weekend, it was 78 pages!!! 20 of those pages I used my cricut, will take photos on Friday at school when I get the book back. I just ran out of time to photograph the pages today. My arms hurt from all that cropping!!!! Can't believe I got it all done, had the banquet tonight and said some nice things about all the kids...they are so sweet!
Tomorrow I am having a me day, getting my nails done and my toes...I totally need it!!!
I do have a cheer pizza party in the evening, but then I am off for the rest of the week no more commitments! Just work!
Mother's day was just okay, my hubby cooked for me, but I got in a fight with my sis...she just said something that made me mad and I just couldnt' keep my mouth shut, so it looks like we won't be talking for a while now...oh well! I just don't need to hear the negative stuff right now, not with our job situation....just need to keep happy, positive thoughts flowing, if you know what I mean!!!
Hoping things will get back to normal for me soon!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to mghairgirl

Going to bed, I'm exhausted!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Barbara - I just went thru my club kit....OMGosh. I didnt realize that that much stuff came in it! I am so excited!!

I cleaned up my computer, got to a point that I could safely turn it on, and now it wont detect my aircard. I think that that might have something to do with all the problems. I have the option to upgrade the card, so I think I may do that. Then I would have new software and faster service here. I figure I will try the cheap way first, rather than the expensive way.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Barbara, I am so sorry. I know it has gotten very old for you, all the PT and issues due to the truck accident. You were so strong though it but it does catch up to you especially not doing the normal daily things. You just want it to end and get back to normal. Hang in there and you can talk to us.

Monica, glad you got a lot done. Enjoy you Me day. Stay postive!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to gigikay

Monica - Enjoy your me day tomorrow!

Page 2 of 542 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics