Page 4 of 542 
Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to gigikay

I am all caught up on comments!

YAY!!

Hugs Marlene! How are you doing!

Hi and hugs to everyone! Life has been so crazy lately, I hope things quiet down here soon!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to Scrappygal50

Ria! that prize is AWESOME! I love the jenni bowlin buttons! and if you dont have them already- YOU WILL LOVE THE SCISSORS! Sock got me some a while ago- I adore them!!! I even sent some to Tuki in her easterbasket.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to MeganF

I love everything! I'm sad I have to be at work and not home playing!!! Maybe I'll get off at 11!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to BlingQueenRia

That is a great prize package Ria!! It is torture that you have to work and not get to play!!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Thanks guys for all the info. I'll let you know how it works. Of course, I will take pictures. They will only wear these that one weekend for the special tournment. It is out of town so I probably won't go - I stay home and take care of the other child and the dogs. This is such a big tournament that they had a hard time finding hotel rooms available. They got 8 rooms and there are 13 girls and their parents - they will be piled up on each other. Does sound like fun though.

I have been scrapping most the day. Can you believe it? I am making recipe cards for a swap, I do pictures a little later.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to create4sanity

Donna - one of your lo is being featured.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Congrats on the prize Ria!! I promise you will love those scissors. I have two pair. They are easy on your hands and cut so good.

I got my first order from sb.com today. I ordered Mr. Campy package from Cosmo Cricket . My LSS doesn't carry that brand. It is so cute, can't wait to use it. Guess I had better get busy.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to scrap4brains

Marlene - I am being dense - where is my LO featured. Is it on this site?? What surprize.
Thanks for telling me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

On the home page. Look up and click on the little house that says "home"

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Julie - thanks I'm feeling better today. It's an adjustment and I'm old enough to know it. It is hard to describe without attaching apron strings, but I really enjoy being around my son. He will be a great ambassador for this country and, hopefully, help get rid of some of the animosity that other countries have of us.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Marlene I am glad you are feeling a little better today!

Congrats on being featured Donna. Doesn't surprise me in the least!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

congrats on the prize Ria!!!
I do airbrush tanning on people does that count as air brushing LOL

what a great idea with the album what about the waterfall album those look really cool I dont have deep housing blade i'm afraid to try and ruin my cricut and I dont have the funds to buy a new one LOL

I am workign on 2 signs for work right now. every yr we do promotions outside our shop and I woek in town where you have mainstreet cute cute little "strip" any way they hold 2 festivals all kinds of sidewalk shopping and food games and all kinds of stuff we do chair massages 5 dollars and eyebrow waxing 5 dollars so I am making signs for that I have the lettering thought out but want to spruce it up a bit but not look tacky ok off to work on that again

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to Briannasmom

I'd like to get a spray on tan sometime. How long do those last Mandi??

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to fairytattoo

Sounds like your son is a great guy Marlene! Best of luck to him and I hope you get to talk to him soon!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

How are you feeling Barbara?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Mandi, i want to know how long spray on tans last too?

Julie, I'm doing good. Yeah, it bothers me, but I am resting when it feels bad. But I think I am doing really well!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Donna thats awesome your lo was featured you have so great lo;s!!

Julie and Barbara the spray tans last 7 to 10 days you want to make sure you have someone actually do it and not a booth they turn out horrid trust me. you will feel sticky and tacky until you take your shower

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Nice to know Mandi! Doesn't seem worth it unless it's for a wedding. So I will go through summer with my white legs!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Where on earth is Michelle? I hope everything is okay. She always checks in.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Greetings everyone,

Ria, congrats!! What a great prize package.

Barbara and Marlene, glad you both are doing better!!

Donna, congrats to you for being featured.

Mandi, Julie, Megan...hi.

I agree where is Michelle? I sure hope everything is all right with her.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

Goodnight Ladies!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to gigikay

Evening girlies! Today was another crazy busy day at the salon!!! I am so thankful for busy days, especially with the uncertainty of my hubby's job...still no news about the investors.
Thank you Mandi for the kind words, I do hope that my kids will remember all the things I did with them and for them! I feel very close to both of them and always love being a part of their activities.
Tomorrow is another busy day for me at work, but the weekend is slower...I never understand that!
I hate to hear that Luzma is leaving us, such a sweetie, she will be missed!
I do understand about using your cricut...I know that I don't always use mine, but I find now I use it more so that I can post here...lately though I have been too busy to upload anything!!!
I need to get some rest, going to bed! I don't have to be at work too early tomorrow so there will be time to catch up!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to mghairgirl

I just finished my recipe cards. While I was working on them, I suddenly thought of Michelle. I stopped and got on the computer - no sign of her. I know she was having internet problems and I hope that is all it is. If we don't hear from her tomorrow, lets check further into it.

Mandi - I'll take a $5.00 massage. When can you work me in?

Megan - I hope your weekend is relaxing. I don't understand why you are busier during the week. It looks like people would be off work and come in on Saturday. Oh well, thank goodness for your job.

My T.V. satelite is out right now because it is storming like crazy. Every kind of weather warning available is out now. Wind blowing hard, hailing, raining, thundering, lightening - gotta love Oklahoma weather. My husband works at the airport and said that he was worried about driving home - he gets off at 10:30 p.m. Flash floods are common in this area. Too much rain.

Megan - Are the fires under control now? I haven't heard much lately on the news. Is hubby able to spend some time at home now? Hope so.

I cleaned up my scrap room, the T.V. is out and now I am bored. I guess I will go to bed and read something. Good night everyone - pleasant dreams!!!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Whoops - I meant Monica on the first Megan message. I was confused - we have Megan, Mandi, Michelle, Monica and Marlene. I think I just had a senior moment. Help me!!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hi girls

Donna- thanks for asking. The fire is almost 100% contained, but the winds are supposed to kick up again tonight which could ruin all that and push the fire back towards homes again. Which in turn means- DH is working tonight and tomorrow night too. Tomorrow night will be day #13 in a row. *sigh* he is supposed to have friday off- before heading back to his regular shift on sat. - but we will see.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

I sure hope michelle is just having 'net issues. Does anyone have her number to call her?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to MeganF

Barbara yeah most people who do come in who do it is more going out of town and need some color or wedding or prom or pagents I had ALOT of pagents girls come in last yr right before summer ended

Megan hope your dh gets friday off and the wind doesnt kick the fires back towards houses

hope Michelle is ok has she not been on all day I cant remember now

well I have one sign just about done but ran out of orange cs so I have to run to M;s and hope they have the same color around.

Donna come on over I start doing chair massages around 12 I'm outside till 5 I believe.
my scrap room is a mess you can always come over and help me do that as well as the chair massage LOL

Monica I hope you guys hear something real soon about hubbys job

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

night girls! see you tomorrow!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to MeganF

I woke this morning and only have a few post to catch up on! Thank goodness, it is not pages to read!!! I feel good! I always feel behind in the group but not today!
Michelle-where are you? Maybe you are playing a game of hide and seek and we are doing a bad job of seeking! LOL! Hope everything is ok, wish we had a number to call her.

Today is another busy one for me at work, my body is feeling fatigue...standing for long hours just about kills me, plus if I was a bit skinny my legs wouldn't hurt so much from holding up all the weight from my booty!!! For real! Of course all my other 2000 body parts ache too!
My dd is sick again, she was sick over spring break with a stomach thing and ever since then has continued to have issues...I am wondering if she got the same stomach infection that my son has...H pylori, the doctor did say that it can most of the time several people in the same family might get it. So I have to make her an appt to get checked, not fun for me!
I go into work late today, think I am going to catch up on my American Idol, I have not watched it this week...been too tired!
I will be back later!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Good morning!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Heading out the door to work, hope everyone has a lovely day!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

morning girls!

I get to drop the boys off and shop with a gf this morning. Havent done that in ages. The kids are going to my BILs house and we are going to San Luis Obispo so she can get some "in between" clothes since she had a baby a few months ago.Im going to try and get a pair of jeans, but we'll see.

and right now im off to Mcdonalds to pick up some breakfast!!

hope you all have a great day... I will bbl!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to MeganF

have a great time Megan!!

Monica hope you have a great day today

morning ladies

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Morning all, going to clean and do laundry today.
Maybe get my nails done.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to gigikay

Good morning everyone.

It is still raining. It has been raining for 18 hours straight - raining not sprinkling. My yard is standing in water. Lots of flooding and some parts of the main highway are closed due to standing water. My husband has to go 10 miles out of his way to get the work today. I guess I had better start building my ark!

Michelle, Michelle, come out where ever you are!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

I did some checking and I know what her last name is now and she told me a couple of weeks ago where she lives. So if does not show up soon, I might be able to find her phone number.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to gigikay

Gigi - good luck on cleaning and laundry. I really need to do laundry today but I am going to the library and then home to do some scrapping. I am quite spoiled - tend to do what I want. Ha.Ha.Ha. Wishful thinking on my part. I will make an attempt to do laudry - Boo Hoo......

OK Michelle - we give up - where are you?

Barbara - How do you feel today? Is your son's sore mouth okay now?

How is Jory?

Not coming back on here until I do something constructive - like housework or laundry.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Okay, I do have a phone number now, so if she does not check in today I will call, just to see how she is.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

• create4sanity Said:
Whoops - I meant Monica on the first Megan message. I was confused - we have Megan, Mandi, Michelle, Monica and Marlene. I think I just had a senior moment. Help me!!!!

That goes like mmmmmmmmmmm! My last name begins with an M, too.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hope everyone is having a good day. I don't think Tammy has checked in, in a couple days either. Is she on vacation again?

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Tammy, has not been on since the 12th. No posts any where!! But she did have several book reports to do for the adoption. I hope everyone is just busy!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Jory is doing better. It's 2pm here and I haven't gotten a call from the nurse wanting pain meds for him so it's a good day. I'm at Chipotle lunching with a scrappy buddy. After we finish here we're going to M's because we've neglected it for the last couple of weeks. It missed us.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Ria, have fun!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to gigikay

I am peeking in quick from work...2 scout meetings last night that ran until 11:30...fell into bed and this morning I had 3 big projects at work to finish...hope to be scrapping tonight. Plan to put ABC albumtogether and take final pics and then start on the scout sign on the cricut(she finally got me the supplies)

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

Does anyone have that Garden of Words cart? If so, is it helpful. Most of the time the carts don't have expressions that I use. I have never said "Joy" in my life yet it's on a bunch of carts.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

hello! I am sitting at work taking a little break...about to fall asleep! It has been another busy day and my eyelids are super heavy. Think I will go to bed early tonight.
Hope we here from Michelle soon...I remember Tammy saying she was going to be busy getting the reports done for the adoption, I am sure she is busy with that.

I might be back later, if I don't fall asleep first!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Here is one of the Autograph albums. I used Mickey Font for the hand and Plantian Schoolbook for the flower. This is the frist time I have cut chipboard with the E and I did it with multi cut feature and reg. blade. Beginning to wonder why I have the deep housing and blade.

Disney Autograph Purse By Gigikay" title=" Disney Autograph Purse By Gigikay"Link

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Yuck By Gigikay" title=" Yuck By Gigikay"Link

I had to do a layout today. It has been over 2 weeks since I have done one and I missed it so much. The 7 autograph books got in the way!!!
My poor gd who was 4 here just could not deal with this long tongue!!! Used Wild Card for the leaves.

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to gigikay

Just popping in to say HI!! Wasn't Michelle having trouble with her wifi? I hope everything is OK. Have a great night everyone!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Hi ladies! Been busy and trying to watch the Housewives reunion right now. They make me laugh!

I know Tammy said she would be busy, but i am worries about Michelle and her dh!

Gigi, love the new stuff!!

Julie, love the new avi!!!

Monica, I would get rest if I were you!

Ria, glad Jory is doing better!

Donna, hope you are doing better!

Jennie, must be nice getting scrappy stuff to play with even though it's for the scouts!

Okay, I am doing really well. Ds's mouth is feeling a little better and we have a doctor appt in the morning.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Okay, I'm back here. Michael's definitely missed Liz and me. You know you're in Michael's too much when not only do the employees greet you BY NAME, but they hunt you down in the store to give you Coupons for 25% off your entire purchase. Jeremy laughed at us and called us "pitiful."

I came home with a pack of Karen Foster holiday paper for $1. I didn't need any more Christmas paper, but it was worth it for the Halloween and fall paper. I also found the square Fragments I'd been looking for for weeks and got them, and a labelmaker of my own to label all my stuff and a pack of refills for said labelmaker. Jeremy's got a labelmaker, but the carts for it are $22. I picked up a handheld DYMO labeler and the refills are $7. Much easier on my wallet. So now everything in my scrappy corner is labeled.

And I rearranged my cubes again. I was tired of bending down to get to my paper, cs, and embelly-jars. I'll have to get some pics, it actually looks nicer the way I have it. I found somewhere else to store the majority of my scrapbooks so I have room for my Cricut carts.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Sounds like you got some great deals!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hi girls!

Had fun shipping with a gf today. Didnt buy anything but a pair of pajamas for the baby. lol. And by the time I got home my throat was hurting and my head... ugh. I took some cold medds so i feel ok right now, but im off to bed early.

The BEST news is that DH is HOME!!! They told him he hd to work, but changed their minds after the weather last night. yay!! Hes giving the kids a bath right now

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to MeganF

Megan, how wonderful! I can't believe he has the energy to give the kids a bath! Sounds like you have one heck of a great guy!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to MeganF

Barb I had a ball today shopping for scrappy goodness. We had neglected M's for far too long.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Sounds great Ria! I am keeping my shopping at a minimum lately! Actually not hard, now that I am noving around more!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Okay guys, I put a phone call into Michelle and it was just the answering machine. She is probably going to freak on how I got her phone number but it is the mindset of a genealogist. And since I know the place where she lives it helps also. I left a message and my phone number so she or Daniel can call me back. I will report as soon as I hear something.

PS. Her voice sounds so cute on the message machine.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi! I hope we hear something soon!

I'm going to bed. Have a good night!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

I sure do barbara!!! (and he got to sleep a little in dispatch this morning before a parole hearing he had to go to after work, so he said he was good till bedtime. lol)

Gigi- thanks for calling to check on her!! Im worried she hasnt been here in a few days. I hope she isnt at the trailer and not getting the message at home...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

ok, im going to bed since im not feeling too hot. See you tomorrow!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

Hope you get to feeling better Megan. Glad you get the day tomorrow with your hubby.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Here's what I've been up to this afternoon/evening. I'm assuming that since my Cricut carts are visible in this pic that it counts as having Cricut on it.

Scrap Corner Overhaul By BlingQueenRia

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Ria, that is one neat and well labeled scrap area.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi! The two carts on top are the ones I'm borrowing.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Morning!
Ria-you have been busy organizig, I so need to do that soon...I have been too busy lately and things are starting to look disheveled!!!
Today is finally a quiet day for me at home, got to go to the dr. with my dd and to the grocery store...I need laundry detergent so bad...can't finish doing laundry this week until I get some! Yikes!
Hoping to catch up on all my tv programs today, I have been taping them all week and have not had time to watch them, or I fall asleep when I start them!
I will for sure have time to check in here today, hope we get Tammy and Michelle to check in soon!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to MeganF

On the other thread that I belong to we have a private message that is accessible to all the members that has our contact info. I have warned them that if they're gone for a week and didn't say anything I WILL call them. From concern not for nagging, I don't talk long I just like to know.

I have met some of them IRL and discovered that you really can get to know people on the forums.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Here is a layout I did of the meeting last fall. The letters were done with Storybook and the circle with George. No comment necessary, I'm just sayin...

Semi Circle By Scrap4brains

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

• scrap4brains Said:
On the other thread that I belong to we have a private message that is accessible to all the members that has our contact info. I have warned them that if they're gone for a week and didn't say anything I WILL call them. From concern not for nagging, I don't talk long I just like to know.

I have met some of them IRL and discovered that you really can get to know people on the forums.

I think it is a good idea to at least get a mailing address from the people in your group just to help keep track of them, but phone number contacts is a good idea too.

Marlene I think it is wonderful that you were able meet some of the online friends irl...I would love to do that!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

• scrap4brains Said:

I think that is a great idea. Is the other group on this board? Or we could all give our info to Barbara for her to keep if we don't have a thread like that here. In Michelle's case it was easy for me as I know the area where they live. We use to visit every summer. Other's might not be to easy.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to gigikay

We have a PM for the group, I don't know how to do that, but it works great when it's set up. If anyone doesn't want to give their info they don't have to. I'm in the phone book so I'm easy to find anyway.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Ria - that's one organized corner, does it always look like that? Mine is a mess right now.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Gigi - yes the other group is on this site. It's in my siggie. We've been together 1 1/2 years. 2 of the others live in Southern Michigan and another in Northern Ohio so it was really doable. I am surprised the California girls here haven't gotten together yet. This group is pretty spread out! Mandi is closest to me and Minnesota isn't really that close - prob. a 9 or 10 hour drive - in good weather

COF is for critiquing and it has really helped me to improve my craft. Other people will see things that you're too close to notice.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Of course, Megan is here in the same city as I am. Michelle is about 7 hours to the north but when I am up at my oldest daughter's it is only about an hour or so. Altered Whimsey is pretty close to that area also and was thinking about coming when I was up at Green Tangerines but she over slept and did not make it. One of these days that would be so fun as we can scrap for free at the LSS when they are not having a class.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

One of these days I would love to join a critiquing group. I know it helps you grow and improve. Well, off to get ready for the day. A few errands and a Drs. appointment. I gave Michelle my cell phone number so I will keep it with me.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to gigikay

Morning everyone...guess what....I got my 2 free cricut gcarts yesterday...I had all but given up onever seeing them...wooo hoo...soooo excited...that puts my total at 10! small but growing! I got My Community and Printing 101! I can't wait to play tomorrow!!!!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Morning girls!

I sure hope everything is OK with Michelle and her hubby! I think if a pm was started with just our members included we could put in our phone numbers and addys and only those people it was addressed to (us) would have access to it.

Jennie I got those carts free, too! I love free stuff!! LOL!!

Have a great day. I am going to get a lo done today if it kills me!! hehe!!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Good morning! Back from the doc. Ds is doing really well. They are just going to wait and see if it happens again before they do any testing.

I think a list with your addresses and phone numbers would be great!

Ria, love your organization.

I do hope Michelle is alright!

Okay, I need to get busy. I want to scrap tomorrow, so if I get everything done, I won't feel guilty!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Morning Julie and Barbara and Jennie.

Jennie, glad you finally got those carts. I really like the Printing 101.

Barbara, do you want to start a list? If so how do we go about it. Marlene we need help!! I am so glad your poor DS is doing better.

Julie, sending scrappy thoughts your way!!! Hope you get to scrap.

I am off for errands.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to gigikay

Jennie - I really like Printing 101, I use that and Cursive 101 a lot.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrap4brains Said:
Ria - that's one organized corner, does it always look like that? Mine is a mess right now.

Marlene, it looks like that about half the time. The other half, the contents of the drawers are spread out on the table along with my Cricut and my Mac.

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

Ria I think you need to come organize my scrap stuff...

Alright, I'm off to work on lo for real this time!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Ria...love the scrappy organization...that is what i plan to work on this weekend too!

I can twait to start posting cricut creations again!!!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• scrap4brains Said:
Jennie - I really like Printing 101, I use that and Cursive 101 a lot.

I need to get more font carts...I get hooked by the adorable images on the shape carts and bypass the fonts!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Julie - I like your new avi...you look fabulous!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Ria - love your organized scrap space. I try really hard to get my done. I get it the way I want it but then I do a big project and it is trashed again. I just can't create unless everything I own is out within reach. Sometimes I can hardly get out of my chair - everything piled around me. My husband says it looks like I am building a nest!

Barbara - Let's do the address and phone list. I don't get out as much as I used to and I am so enjoying getting to know you guys. If something happened to me, I don't think my family would think to notify anyone online. This is the only site I visit regularly and I feel I am gettin to know everyone pretty well. I so want to come in July but don't know when I will be able to fly again. My arm (lymphadema) reacts to cabin pressure and can have bad effects. So, my wings have been clipped for a while. I will never give up the idea that we all can meet someday. It is something to look forward to.

Marlene - I loved the layout of your friends. My very best friends were made through scrapbooking. This hobby has such a positive effect on people. You were so lucky to have meet them.

Monica - Hope you have a lovely day. Be a couch potatoe, watch T.V. and eat chocolates!! Don't forget to lock the doors from the inside. HaHa

Gigi - you are so delightful. I always look forward to your messages.

Megan - hope you feel better today. You can't be sick the first night your hubby is home in days. "Honey, I have a headache" won't work today. Hope the boys take a long nap this afternoon.

Tammy and Michelle - OK we give up. Come out where ever you are!!!

It sunny today!! First day in 20 days. However, a front is moving in tonight and severe storms are predicted around 8-9 p.m. Damaging winds and hail AGAIN. My GD has a softball tournment starting tonight. She plays at 9:30p.m. tonight and 8:30a.m. tomorrow morning. I bet they get rained out. She hasn't played since the game where I threw out the first pitch - almost 3 weeks. They still practice at an inside facility but it is not the same as a real field.

I am really chatty today. Sorry - hope you're not bored with me. I'm going to put in a load of laundry and then scrap until the girls come home from school. Maybe take a short walk - gotta burn off this sudden spirt of energy - don't have it often! Have a great day and weekend - think of you guys often. Thanks for being there for me.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

morning girls!!! I have a bit of a runny nose, but over all feel MUCH better today. I generally dont have allergies, but it got windy yesterday afternoon when we were out- Im wondering if I just had a reaction to something in the air? who knows...

I have been to panera bread for bagels with my gf and their kids this morning then we went to the park. DH is getting up in a few and we are going to head to the store...

My group on the cricut board actually has an email that has everyones screen name, addy, phone, blog, email, birthday, whatever on it. Theyre all alphabetized and everyone has the email so if you want to send a RAK or whatever you have the addy and if you need to check on someone, you have the phone number.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to MeganF

Checking in for a bit. Glad everyone seems to be feeling better. I so feel like taking a nap, but I want to get things done so I can scrap tomorrow.

Okay, as for the list, Just pm me your name, address, telephone number, and I thought we'd throw in your birthday too. Not the year, just the month and day. LOL! I will put it together and pm everyone a list. If you would like to include yur e-mail addy too, I'll put that on the list too!

Okay, back to work! But I so want a nap!

Edited by Kahlan on 05-15-09 10:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Hi ladies!!! I am alive and well I just got Gigi message, and I am sorry to have worried you all! I am glad you were able to get my number! I hope it wasnt hard to find it!

My computer crashed, I tried the new air card and it has been a disaster! Niether mine or Daniels computers will accept the new card, and WiFi for one day was $6.00. I tried leaving a post from my cell phone but for some reason, it wouldnt let me. I am finally home and happy to be here! I plugged Daniel's computer in and am happy to have internet again! I am going to go back and catch up right now!!!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to m.perk

Yay Michelle is back safe and sound!!
Barbara I will pm you my info in a bit...

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
Julie - I like your new avi...you look fabulous!

Thanks!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

I got a layout done! yay! I used Lyrical for the lettering on this one.

Go go power ranger By Fairytattoo

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

I feel so loved right now!! I am so sorry again to worry you all like that!

Mandi - How is your mom doing? Have they figured anything out just yet??

Ria - Love the new Avi! That NSBD prize is awesome! I am jealous....and you organization is perfect! It looks great!

Gigi - I laughed so hard when I read the post about my voice sounding cute! I hate to hear my voice on the phone!! It is to squeaky to me...Daniel laughs cause he says that's how I always sound

Donna - I have a cricut print out and it says for iron on fabric to use the regular blade, set the speed at 3, Pressure at 4 high, blade depth at 5 and multi cut at 1. Hope that helps and that it isnt too late for ya!

Barbara - How are you doing after all that cleaning? I hope you havent been to sore. I am glad that DS's mouth is feeling better! I am sorry to see Luzma go, but like you said the rules are clear!

Hi Julie, Monica, Marlene, Tammy and Jennie!! I am really hoping I didnt miss anyone or anything....

I got four LO's and a card done, I will post in a bit. I need to find a new computer, and Ria will be happy that it is more than likely going to be a Mac. I will probably overwhelm you with questions on it though!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

I was going to ask too, my NEW cutter just broke. It's a cutterpede...I bought it cause my other one lasted over 5 years. What cutter would you all recommend? I need one that will hold up being transported to and from the trailer!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to m.perk

Welcome Home Michelle!!!!!!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

yay michelle!!! Im so glad all is well and it really was just your computer

for cutters- I really like my MM cutter. If folds in half and magnets together. I have moved with it and taken it a couple lpaces and it has done well. Also- MM has the best customer service! If something happens- they send you a whole new cutter. Not just a replacement part.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
yay michelle!!! Im so glad all is well and it really was just your computer

for cutters- I really like my MM cutter. If folds in half and magnets together. I have moved with it and taken it a couple lpaces and it has done well. Also- MM has the best customer service! If something happens- they send you a whole new cutter. Not just a replacement part.

That is the one I was thinking about getting. I was so mad when it broke. And of course it is always the arm that I need for measuring!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

I used Wildcard for the cupcake and brackets:

Cherie's B-day card
By M.perk

I used Jubilee for the words 'big & bike' and Don Juan for the word 'Boy' and I used Accents Essentials (I think) for the arrow.

*Big Boy Bike
By M.perk

I used Lyrical for the title:

*My Kids
By M.perk

Lyrical for the title:

*It's All Good
By M.perk

I used Jubilee for the house & fisherman & Opposites Attract for the rest of the title (and this is the night before a tournemant, my house doesnt always look like this ) :

*The House of a Fisherman
By M.perk

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to m.perk

Good afternoon everyone,

Donna, you are so sweet and no we are not bored with you my dear friend. You so had me laughing at the "Not Tonight" to Megan

Megan glad you feel better!!! I am going with what Donna says.

Michelle, it was so great to talk to you!!!! How cool. I am so glad you both are fine.

She called on my home phone and I gave her my cell which had me puzzled until she told me she dialed caller ID.

Barbara, I will pm you my stuff tonight. Lets do our cell phones also.

Tammy where are you?????????????

Okay be back in a few hours.
A

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is the Michelle we know and love. Back to praise later,

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Michelle, I got two words for you: Making Memories . I looooove my trimmer and their customer service just can't be beat!

Page 4 of 542 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics