Page 5 of 542 
Username Post: Die Cut Divas        (Topic#1504015)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hi Michelle glad you're ok. I have a Purple Cows 2 in 2 trim and LOVE it, but it does take up a bit of space.

Donna - glad your arm is getting better and I didn't mind the long post.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

It occurred to me that I am probably as close to Julie as I am to Mandi. Did Bonnie quit? She's in Michigan.

We have 3 in California. 2 in Virginia. 1 in George. 1 in Oklahoma. 1 in Minnesota. 1 in Wisconsin. 1 in Michigan. Is that right?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Field day was a HUGE success today at the kids' school...I've got dozens of pictures to upload to the computer, and I'm probably going to start scrapping the pics if not tonight then some time this weekend.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

BTW, Jory finally saw the LO I did of him coloring Easter eggs. He saw the bling. His exact words? "Oh NO you DI-IN'T!!!!"

Lizzie high-fived me, then I showed her the LO I did for her book. She kissed Hello Kitty. What am I gonna DO with these kids????

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo

I actually got another lo done!!!

My first Dora By Fairytattoo

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to fairytattoo

New avi. Reflects my shock over last night's Grey's Anatomy.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Oh my! Things are picking up! Will leave love later!

Yay! Michelle is okay and home!!!! Glad everything is okay. Sorry about the computer. My lappy keeps acting up, I'm hoping it will last a few more months.

Glad to hear the info on the MM trimmer. That's another thing I own that is going bad.

Ria, the new avi is awesome and funny at the same time!!!! I needed a laugh!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to Scrappygal50

Michelle, I am doing fine. The cleaning gets easier all the time and it's so nice to sit on something and know it's clean! Wish I could forego pt, but I know that isn't going to happen. Have to follow the doc's instructions. GRrrrr!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

woo hoo! the LO I asked for color help on is finally coming together. I have been staring at the pictures since I was talking about it earlier this week (or was it last week???) any way- things are drying and Im working on a title... Ill post it later!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

Julie, I am so glad you got to scrap!!!!!!

Way to go.

I sure missed it, well, I was scrapping but not layouts. Layouts are my love. I have one on the table done but it is to late to take a photo of it. It has now occured to me that tonight I will be uploading to shutterfly so I can order pics. I am running out of kids and grandkids pics.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
woo hoo! the LO I asked for color help on is finally coming together. I have been staring at the pictures since I was talking about it earlier this week (or was it last week???) any way- things are drying and Im working on a title... Ill post it later!

I can't wait to see it, with all the help we gave you it should be a multi color layout!!!! Such a helpful bunch we are.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

Acu on love leavings!

Gigi, you definitely need to order some more! Kids are fun to scrap!

Megan, I can't wait to see what you did with that pic!

I already started a page with the addresses I've received so far. When it is finally complete, I will send everyone a copy!

Oh, I am one of the holdouts on cell phones! I refuse to pay that much when I don't like talking on the phone anyway! I use on star's phone system in my truck if I am away from home.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Evening everyone! I am so glad that Michelle has come out of her hiding spot, now where is Tammy?
I have had a very restful day at home, being extremely lazy!
I did take my dd to the dr and they think she is having gall bladder issues, we were thinking it was the same stomach infection that my ds had 2 months ago, the dr. did test for that but is doing other tests too...we go back in a week to see the results...went shopping after and got some much needed clothes, felt bad spending the money, but I have lost some weight and all of my shorts are too big, that is a good thing!
Still no news on hubbies job, but no news is hopefully good news!
Work called today and said that I am booked for tomorrow! I am so glad that I have been super busy lately, God is answering my prayers!
My hubby made jokes about me scrapping today and I just said I am not in the mood...I was suppose to go take photos of the book but I just didn't have the energy, maybe next week before Wednesday I will go. I can't believe it but my kid's last day of school is Wednesday...they are so ready for summer and sleeping in! Me too!
Guess I am going back to being a couch potato...just wanted to say hello!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to mghairgirl

Monica, I am glad you had a restful day. Congrats on losing weight, I need to do that!!!
Hope all the tests turn out well!!! for DD.

Barbara, I really want my next car to have On Star. Now that we have a hands free law here in Ca. My device and hubby's has so much noise and sound on them it is hard to hear. Is On Star better and easier to understand the people on?

Off to do dinner. Check in later.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

Monica, glad you had time off today! Sounds like you are going to need the rest for that busy schedule! I hope everything works out for your daughter. I do know many people who live without their gallbladder. I hope that helps a little! Congrats on the the weight loss! I decided today that I am going on a diet tomorrow! It's not as effective when I can't exercise but I am going to try anyway.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Gigi, I love my OnStar. We bought a 100 minutes for $16 when we got the truck and I still have some left. But like I said, I am not a big phone person.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

girls it's storming here and my Internet is going in and out. I'm here now from my iPhone. I am tired so I'm considering an early night so I can wake up fresh and raring to go in the morning.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Michelle glad to see you've discovered the error of your ways. I'm here to answer as many questions as I can. Kimberly is also an Apple fan girl. FYI if you are intending to run DS on your Mac you WILL need a full version of Windows XP and either Parallels or VMWare Fusion to run both OS' on your machine. Macs come with Boot Camp but you have to reboot your computer to switch apps. I prefer Fusion myself.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Michelle glad to see you've discovered the error of your ways. I'm here to answer as many questions as I can. Kimberly is also an Apple fan girl. FYI if you are intending to run DS on your Mac you WILL need a full version of Windows XP and either Parallels or VMWare Fusion to run both OS' on your machine. Macs come with Boot Camp but you have to reboot your computer to switch apps. I prefer Fusion myself.

Thanks for the info Ria! I actually got my computer up and running! I have had it is safe mode, cleaned it up and rebooted. So far, so good. I am keeping my fingers crossed. It would be nice to save some money right now!! I did have a question on which Mac you have? I just need one for school and the internet, and of course all my pictures!

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to m.perk

I'm going to bed pretty quick here, I might actually try and read for a little bit! I hope you all have a scrappy weekend...lol!! I'll be at work...bleh!

Get some rest, to those of you who need it! Take care girlies, talk to you all tomorrow!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to fairytattoo

ok... so when you use glossy accents or stickles on a large area- how do you keep your paper from wrinkling? its making me angry...

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to MeganF

That would be a question for Bling Queen!! I would guess it might need to be Card Stock instead of the thinner paper. Is this the layout that we are all looking forward to.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to MeganF

Megan, let it sit and see what it looks like in the morning. I stickled a thin frame once and it was curling really bad, the next day it was perfect!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

ok, so its mostly ok now. The one piece that has cheaper/thinner CS isnt totaly flat, but the others are. hmm... oh well. Its going in a book anyway. Itll be ok. It doesnt look too bad.

ok... I have to get the kids in bed and make a title. I have somehting in DS that I think will work...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

ill see what it looks like tomorrow too barbara. good idea

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

Of course, when I need a trimmer, no one has it in stock!! I am thinking the MM trimmer, and I cant find it anywhere...so aggrivating!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to m.perk

Okay, I'm off to bed! I may sleep forever! I am exhausted, but a good exhausted!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

michelle- is there a Ms near you? if you buy it there you can use a coupon instead of paying $50.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

The closets M's is over an hour away. I'm not going back down to the trailer this week either. I super glied my trimmer, so I am hoping that it will hold out until I go back down. I'm not going to bend the arm back in!!

I am off to bed. The boys have a tournament tomorrow, so I am going to get up with them and get them out the door...then to scrappy goodness!! See you all in the morning!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

night ladies!!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to MeganF

Good morning, I am up bright and early making a few posters for a cheer fundraiser before I go to work! Our cheer program is working with Sonic today and tomorrow to raise money for the school, we get 50% of cash sales both days! So exciting! I got some poster board and my cricut and I have been cutting letters...just basic poster, but the girls can stand near the street and get cars to come in!

Gotta get finished and then to work, busy day ahead!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
It occurred to me that I am probably as close to Julie as I am to Mandi. Did Bonnie quit? She's in Michigan.

We have 3 in California. 2 in Virginia. 1 in George. 1 in Oklahoma. 1 in Minnesota. 1 in Wisconsin. 1 in Michigan. Is that right?

I forgot 1 in Texas and 1 in Arizona.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
ok... so when you use glossy accents or stickles on a large area- how do you keep your paper from wrinkling? its making me angry...

Adhere the page to a thick cardstock.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

It's cool and rainy here, can't garden so I guess I'll have to scrap.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Good morning!

It's raining here too! I had planned to scrap anyways.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

mornign girls

feels like forever since I have been on
Michelle glad youa re up and runnign again

I dont really have much time to chat I have to get ready for work again I have been runnign around like crazy the past few days.

Barbara I will pm you later tonight with my info and I will leave luv within the next few days. ugh I hate being days behind.

off to down my coffee and some food then get ready for work and leave

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to Briannasmom

gooooooooooooood morning ladies!!

Im working on baked potato salad for a bbq today. We need to leave around 11. ITs only 8, so i have plenty of time

beautiful weather here, so no excuse to stay inside. its ok! Ill scrap when its dark and the boys are SLEEPING. lol...

how is everyone????

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

I have a question-- the other day someone mentioned being part of a critique group and how it would make you better... isnt that what this is supposed to be? how does a "real" critique group work, if we arent one?

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

Gigi- DH is off on Tuesday- if youre free, wanna scrap??

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to MeganF

It was me. In my other group, we post work on the thread for comments. In the beginning I was doing it here, but since I was the only one I quit. Personally I go with the oreo approach, say something nice, then something I'd change (no one is offended if you/they don't agree with the change) and end with something nice again. Other people will pick on something being off balance or think of a little something that will improve your page. We also sometimes post what we have and ask for help finishing. It has really stepped up my style.

In this group I have learned a lot about the Cricut and what carts to get. That has been helpful as well.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hmmm... I would love it if people would offer ideas of things to change/improve on my LOs. I think it would help...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to MeganF

Just ask. It really is helpful and on the other hand has kept me from ripping up a couple pages.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hahahahahaa... so true!! i have a couple pages that I still dont lik. I have convinced myself to move on. maybe one day ill go back.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• scrap4brains Said:
It's cool and rainy here, can't garden so I guess I'll have to scrap.

Oh Darn the Luck!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

Mornin' Ladies!

The boys are off and running, sunscreen in hand. Atleast they have a lake to jump into if it gets to hot!

I am paying bills and catching up on some paperwork, then I am going to start scrappin. I have missed my room so much and my E. It will be nice to spread out again!! Hopefully I will get a call around lunch about them getting a big fish! If that is the case, I will be off to the weigh in. It would be nice if they placed again today!

Have fun at the BBQ Megan! The weather here is supposed to be in the upper 90's. What are you guys going to get??

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

hey michelle! sounds like a good day at your house!!

um, we are going down to the valley for the bbq (right around where that movie Sideways was filmed- if you saw it) so itll be warm in the 80s probably. there will be a slip n slide and baby pools for the kids too

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to m.perk

• m.perk Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

Thanks for the info Ria! I actually got my computer up and running! I have had it is safe mode, cleaned it up and rebooted. So far, so good. I am keeping my fingers crossed. It would be nice to save some money right now!! I did have a question on which Mac you have? I just need one for school and the internet, and of course all my pictures!

I have the basic pretty white MacBook. Souped up of course. I had it maxed out on RAM and hard drive. I have 4GB RAM and 320GB hard drive. I use mine for everything. The white MacBooks are smallish, 13" screen (measured diagonally like TVs), but I got used to it real quick. My old Gateway had a 15.4" screen. I can really tell a difference when I have my mom's 16.1" screened lappy next to my Mac, named Callie.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrap4brains Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:

I forgot 1 in Texas and 1 in Arizona.

And a bling princess making MO sparkle.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to MeganF

Michelle - so glad we found you or ... did you find us...anyway, happy nothing was wrong. Good Luck to the guys fishing today. My brother fishes in bass tournments in the lakes around here. Never won much but he sure has a good time. I have some really cute fishing paper pieceing patterns. When I get your address, I will make you some so you can see what I am talking about.

Marlene - Maybe we should get more into posting more LO's. I would value everyone's opinion very much. I am finishing one today that I hope to get posted. Tell me what you think.

Megan - Have fun at te BBQ today. It stormed here last night. 60 MPH winds, hail, thunder , lightening - you know - the same ole story. My yard is standing in water with weeds a foot high. It is too wet to mow and looks awful. It is supposed to rain more today but clear up tomorrow and first part of next week. Wish we had California weather!!!

Barbara - Glad you are doing better. I'm doing ok today. Damp weather is kind of hard on me but I just ignore it and go on with my life. I am going to pm you my info. in a little while.

Megan - Glad you got a restful day. You deserved it. Have a nice day at work today.

Gigi - Happy to hear your rug rats are both doing good. Where do they stay in the summer? Hope Jory's burned tummy is healing. As far as the stickles go - tell Jory that REAL MEN sparkle!!

Tammy - Hope we hear from you this weekend. Miss you.

I will go back and leave luv in a few minutes.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to create4sanity

Monica - I think I called you Megan again. What is wrong with me that I can't keep that straight. My very best friend's name is LaMonica - you think I could remember. Oh well....

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Thanks for the info Ria! I need any pointers I can get on Mac's, so when I do get one, I know what to get!

Donna - I will send my addy to you! I'm sorry, I completly blanked! The boys havent won much either...but it is only there third year fishing tourneys. They have been fishing together since they were 5, but that wasnt for money

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

• create4sanity Said:
Michelle - so glad we found you or ... did you find us...anyway, happy nothing was wrong. Good Luck to the guys fishing today. My brother fishes in bass tournments in the lakes around here. Never won much but he sure has a good time. I have some really cute fishing paper pieceing patterns. When I get your address, I will make you some so you can see what I am talking about.

Marlene - Maybe we should get more into posting more LO's. I would value everyone's opinion very much. I am finishing one today that I hope to get posted. Tell me what you think.

Megan - Have fun at te BBQ today. It stormed here last night. 60 MPH winds, hail, thunder , lightening - you know - the same ole story. My yard is standing in water with weeds a foot high. It is too wet to mow and looks awful. It is supposed to rain more today but clear up tomorrow and first part of next week. Wish we had California weather!!!

Barbara - Glad you are doing better. I'm doing ok today. Damp weather is kind of hard on me but I just ignore it and go on with my life. I am going to pm you my info. in a little while.

Megan - Glad you got a restful day. You deserved it. Have a nice day at work today.

Gigi - Happy to hear your rug rats are both doing good. Where do they stay in the summer? Hope Jory's burned tummy is healing. As far as the stickles go - tell Jory that REAL MEN sparkle!!

Tammy - Hope we hear from you this weekend. Miss you.

I will go back and leave luv in a few minutes.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Donna,I don't have rug rats. I think you meant Ria. LOL. We are a very confusing bunch. My only rat would be a very big one, hubby, who is outside spraying for bugs in a wood pile. He is too old to be down on the rug.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Megan, Tuesday sounds good but we will need to do it here as I have drugs arriving by mail and they need to go into the refrig right away

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Here is my layout from last night. The 3 big circles and the title is cut from Graphically Speaking using the Below Zero key and the words from Plantain Schoolbook. I love that cart!!!

Look Closely By Gigikay" title=" Look Closely By Gigikay"Link

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

I would love to have more Critique on my layouts. How would we go about doing that for those of us that want to. It would be great to get opinions before we glue. Great idea, Marlene and Megan.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to gigikay

Donna, it stormed here last night, too. Pretty badly. That's why I'm having Internet troubles. Yet the cable TV is okay? I don't get it. Every time I've had Internet trouble, I've had no problem with my cable TV, and it's from the same company bundled into a package deal. My Internet comes and goes and I'm getting a little more than irritated with it.

Jory's burn is healing up quite nicely. It's pretty much healed now. I don't think he needs to go back to the burn unit Thursday but it's already scheduled. It'll be our last visit.

As to real men sparkling, I already told him that. We watched "Twilight" on Mother's Day, and I reminded him Edward sparkled. He rolled his eyes an said, "Oh good GOD!" I said there's a difference between Edward and *swoon* Ehhhhhhdward! *swoon* He shook his head at me an walked away. Silly boy.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity

Some of the little boys in my GD's 5th grade class started wearing body glitter!! I thought it was so cute but the school didn't think so. They made them wash it off. You just can't compete with a gorgeous teenaged vampire!! Edward - where are you?

Sorry I addressed your message to Gigi. I can't keep Monica and Megan straight - now it appears I have a problem with Ria and Gigi. I know Ria is the stickles queen and I think Gigi reminds me of glitter - thus the problem. Sorry - I am so weird. My brothers always told me that artists are "mentally challenged." Oh well, I had better get back in my padded room before they take me away!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

That's ok, I forgot to mention Missouri, it's always risky doing a count like that without checking. Sorry Ria - I know you're there!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Here is my layout from last night. The 3 big circles and the title is cut from Graphically Speaking using the Below Zero key and the words from Plantain Schoolbook. I love that cart!!!

Here goes: I love the colors that you have used and the title work is outstanding - the "not" right on the picture really adds a big punch. The colors are a nice match to the photo. Only thing I see, and this may not be the case IRL (it's so hard to tell on line) I would ink the edges with a slightly darker ink - nothing real dramatic - of the title and the cardstock. Like I say, they may stand out fine IRL. This is a fun and happy page - even if the main subject isn't having fun - love the addition of the lime green circles. I think this is my fav of yours.

Edited by scrap4brains on 05-16-09 11:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Here's mine for today. I challenged myself to only use white card stock, I can't stop with the distress ink and water spray. I used Animal Kingdom for the squirrel. Paper Pups for the circle silhouettes. Home Accents for the dream cloud. Camp out for the pine trees.

Dream By Scrap4brains

Edited by scrap4brains on 05-16-09 11:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrap4brains Said:
That's ok, I forgot to mention Missouri, it's always risky doing a count like that without checking. Sorry Ria - I know you're there!

That's okay. Just look at the map and you'll see a cloud of glitter over the KCMO area.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

PageMaps binder cover
By M.perk

This is for the PageMaps binder I made for my best friend. I used Jubilee for the word 'PageMaps' and the other letters are from the We R Memory Keepers Tiffany Collection.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to m.perk

Marlene, thank you!!! Great idea. I think I am going to love this.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to m.perk

Here's the LO I finished yesterday....I had to let the Stickles dry overnight.

Eggs for sale...CHEEP! Page 1 By BlingQueenRia

Eggs for sale...CHEEP! Page 2 By BlingQueenRia

I used Hello Kitty Font for the lettering: "Eggs" I used it in Round and Round Shadow; "for sale" I used it in just Round; and "cheep" I used it in Silhouette and Shadow Blackout. The yellow lettering-on-yellow background I inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink so the letters didn't blend in. I used Doodlecharms for the basket, handcutting the "grass."

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

Donna, does that mean when you said I was so delightful that you all ways looked forward to my messages you were really talking to Ria, LOL (I am sorry I just could not resist)

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

• scrap4brains Said:
Here's mine for today. I challenged myself to only use white card stock, I can't stop with the distress ink and water spray. I used Animal Kingdom for the squirrel. Paper Pups for the circle silhouettes. Home Accents for the dream cloud. Camp out for the pine trees.

Dream By Scrap4brains

I am new at this Marlene, so ignore me if you want. I love this subject and the torn edges and inking. Your journaling is beyound cute!!!! And that squirrel is to cute. I wonder if it would make the 3 dream items stand out more if you used the same brown for just the outside rings as you did the squirrel. Wonderful layout and it looks like so much work.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

I am off to get ready to go to a Union dinner with hubby. He is getting a service award tonight and I am getting a free dinner. Plus an evening out with him. It is going to be nice as he has been gone so much.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to gigikay

Thanks Gigi. My new lo is one of those instances where it does show up better IRL, the shading inside the circles is very subtle and there is inking on the outside. That is a good suggestion about the shadow though.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to gigikay

No I meant Gigi. I laughed at your comment about your husband - if mine got on a rug I would have to call a neighbor to help him up. LOL

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

Here is one to drop off. I used Cuttin Up in Holy Cow mode for the title. The PP is Karen Foster from I dont know how many years ago. I tried two new things on this LO. The lacing and the curved pictures. Thought I would try something new.

*Buggin' Out
By M.perk

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to m.perk

Evening everyone, looks like a few of you have been busy today...me too, just working not creating!
Donna, call me whatever you want! I will usually answer!
Work was crazy today, I am exhausted...going to dinner with hubby and my ds, need a break from cooking and Applebee's is doing the $20 deal for 2 entrees and an appetizer, good deal huh...
I need to get busy making my cards for my next meeting which is Tuesday! Ugh, I have not had any time lately to do it!!! Guess I need to get busy, maybe tomorrow I will have the energy and time.
We had rainy weather here today...thought it would make the appts cancel at work but that was not the case, it was super busy, but next week is slower. That is a good thing cause I need to rest!!!

gigikay
Queen
gigikay

• create4sanity Said:
No I meant Gigi. I laughed at your comment about your husband - if mine got on a rug I would have to call a neighbor to help him up. LOL

I so hear you!!!! Yup, we would really have to call for help.

gigikay
Queen
gigikay
In response to gigikay

Monica, have a great dinner out. I have not been to Applebee's. Maybe Megan and I will go there for lunch on Tuesday. Let me know how it was.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to gigikay

Michelle - great job on your first curves. If you go on Creating Keepsakes site and search for Pammy - she has some great templates that make shapes very easy.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Hi ladies! I did scrap some today but still have that tired feeling. Hopefully I will finish it tomorrow. I would seriously go to bed if dh wasn't going to be home soon. Maybe he will perk me up.

You guys can critique me too. I normally know what's wrong because I just give up and let it fly!

Will try to leave love soon!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:

I love this! Love how you added circles that match the pattern on the paper! Love how you did the title! I might have added dots to the stars to make them stand out a little more. But it's great the way it is right now!!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

• scrap4brains Said:

Dream By Scrap4brains

A little hard to critique something that had to start out white. You did a wonderful job with the spray and inking. The only thing I would have changed, is to not have had so much tearing. But this is so wonderful!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50

Okay, acu!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF

hi girls! we had a blast at the bbq and DH was even able to come before work!! YAY!!! the kids are both passed out- despite the fact that its almost 5. I guess ill wake them eventually...

I love the idea of people crictiqueing me- but I dont know that I know enough about anything to crictique someone else!!!

heres my dilema- I love love love all the LOs with dimetion and layers. BUT i have a very hard time doing it. Especially with multiple pictures. I really try to scrap the boys life and not just a pictures that I love, so I find most of my LO have many pics... but I really want more texture on my pages...

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

Gigi- your house would be perfect. I really want to use one of your carts for the title on this page too. Which is killing me to have it sitting here almost done for that many days- but oh well. I can make it!! Im bored of the fonts I have... AND it will be much quieter at your house. Despite my hubby being home- im not sure we would get much done here. lol. and you have never been to applebees???? no way! deffinatly lunch on tuesday

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

I am glad you had fun at the BBQ Megan! I am glad that your hubby got to go and enjoy some family time before work!

I am trying to upload two LO's that I have done this afternoon, and it wont let me. Is anyone else having problems? I have tried both uploaders, and they just wont work!!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to m.perk

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to kaye222

ok- I have a pic to scrap of Gavin in DHs campaign hat for work. SUper cute head and shoulders shot of just gavin. I need a title.... HELP!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

I finally got it! WOOHOO!

On this one I used Don Juan for 'WOW' and Lyrical for 'the & factor'.

*the WOW factor
By M.perk

And for this one I used Home Accents for the circle chain thingy, Don Juan for the Stars, Graphically Speaking for the word 'three' and Alphalicious for the 'oh, to be'

*oh, to be three
By M.perk

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
ok- I have a pic to scrap of Gavin in DHs campaign hat for work. SUper cute head and shoulders shot of just gavin. I need a title.... HELP!!

How about something to the effect of 'My Daddy, My Hero' or 'Like Father, Like Son' or 'Following Daddy's Footsteps'

fairytattoo
Governor
fairytattoo
In response to m.perk

Evening ladies!

I'm acu and off to bed. One shift down, one to go!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to m.perk

evening ladies just a real quick hi and buy. we werent very busy at work during our little event nobody really wanted chair or eyebrows it was oh I just got them done or something like that I did ok money wise but not great like our past events.

I have so much love to leave I'm so sorry to be behind like this

I'm not great at critiquing people it takes me forever to get a pg done cause I have to keep coming back to it to get the right placemnts and what not.

Barbara pming you now sorry I didnt get that to you earlier.

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:

how about a pic.....that would help me....help u!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to kaye222

monk By MeganF

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

Okay...on this one I used Jubilee for the title, Graphically Speaking for the PP shape and Storybook for the corner swirly.

*T-Bone
By M.perk

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:

He is just so darned cute!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

thanks michelle!! these are old pics too- theyre from Aug of 2007.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

It's a hard picture to put a title to! How about Campaigning for Smiles.....??? I am so stumped!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to m.perk

I probably slaughtered the spelling on that!!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

hahaha- i would have too!

im thinking- Jr. Deputy

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

I like that! Simple and sweet, not hard to spell and it gets the point across!

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to m.perk

hahahah! the spelling is a HUGE bonus for me. I am very spelling challenged.

MeganF
MeganF 
Governor
MeganF
In response to MeganF

oh michelle- it ended up being 90 and HUMID at the bbq. I was so hot and sweaty and NO breeze. gross! luckily the wind picked up a bit i nthe afternoon so it felt much much better then.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

So am I!! Spell check is my best friend! Too bad our cricut's dont offer that as an option!

I am off to bed. Between my 4 LO's and this Cali heat, I am whooped!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
oh michelle- it ended up being 90 and HUMID at the bbq. I was so hot and sweaty and NO breeze. gross! luckily the wind picked up a bit i nthe afternoon so it felt much much better then.

It was 98 here!! It seems way to early to have this kind of heat! Tomorrow is supposed to be worse too! I may scrap some more in my nice Air Conditioned scraproom!

Page 5 of 542 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics