Page 1 of 216 
Username Post: *Stickles Lovers* COF/gallery support group (Full and Active)        (Topic#1506547)
jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Just trying out a COF for a group of friends for chatting and sharing.

There is no particular requirements. Just check in if you feel like it. I should be on here at least once or twice a week.

If we have enough interest, we could do challenges (doesn't have to be all scrap-related too).

Feel free to share LOs, cards, altered items, or any creations/photos that you wish to share!

The only catch is that it is a closed group. If you want to add a friend, please bring it to our attention and I will wait for member approval from all of you.

For now, I'm the so called 'driver' (you can vote me out though ) and Liz-M has graciously agreed to be our 'co-driver'.

BTW, I encourage everyone to continue posting on the other threads that you're active in. This is a laid back thread... check in whenever you want to!

Members:
Shirley
Liz-M
Liz-F
Jenni
Dawn
Pat
Cathy
Joy
Vivian
Elizabeth
Monica
Cindy
Jane
Tink

Edited by jellyziva on 07-06-09 08:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

I'm here! Thanks Shirley, for starting this!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to moxiegirl23

I'm here. Love the name. Thanks for starting it Shirley.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to foltzy

Glad you're here.. hopefully it's not too stressful for everyone to add a thread to keep up with!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I know Vivian added some items to her gallery.. check them out too....

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

no trouble for me.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

can I just say that I am on pace to be caught up with 2009 by Saturday night and on pace to be finished with 2008 maybe by the end of June probably the end of July! And then it's onto my Disney 2008 albums and my CM career album.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Way to go Liz.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Woohoo! Glad you got them done, Liz-M! That is a lot of pages!

Liz-F.. has summer started for Micayla yet?

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

Her last day was Tuesday. So were in full summer mood here.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

someday we'll have summer vacation!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

My summer has started... I am going to be busy.

DD is staying home with us Tues and Thur. I work on Mon and Wed (in the office) and Fri (part of the day from home).

I've got a schedule going. There will be review time in the morning.. I got exercise books for the kids to do. Then it's a little PBS/Disney time (TV). On Tues, it'll be grocery/food shopping, then lunch and craft/baking/cooking time. On Thurs, it'll be 'field trip' (museums/play/library/aqu atic centers). In the afternoon, there will some reading time . Then a bit more PBS time.. snacks, and then swimming lessons for both.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

the best thing I ever did was set a schedule.

monday is kitchen cleaning day. Obviously I clean up messes in there daily, but Monday is the day I clean all the appliances, wipe down the cabinets, do the floor, etc.
Tuesday is bathroom day
Wednesday is Living room, thursday is the dining room's turn and Friday is the bedroom.

I'm so less stressed now that I've been doing this, and my house is cleaner, easier to clean and more peaceful.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Yep I have a cleaning schedule too. I vacuum every other night because doing it every night would drive me nuts. Laundry is Saturday and Wednesday and Dishes get loaded every night but the dishwasher gets run every other night.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

laundry is done practically every day...as soon as a bucket is filled, I want it washed. I did get it off my to do list by putting John in charge of it.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Wow... you guys vacuum a lot!

I need to make a housework schedule as well!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

I don't vacuum...ever. I make John do it. I think he does it once a week or twice a month or something like that. I refuse to vacuum. Hate it so I don't do it.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

Brian and I also have a rule that if you want to come to our house and you want to come to a clean house call me at least 10 minutes before you get here. I don't clean up during the day because the kids just wreck it, they pick up all toys before bed and I do the rest when they are asleep. 10 minutes is to get everything picked up and vacuumed both the living room and kitchen (One big room and they use it all to play all day long).

Honestly, I can't wait until the have a playroom

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

I hate to vacuum too but I have to do it. You can see everything on this dark carpet.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

I have a light carpet, and it's even worse because the road sand stains it and there are coffee stains and juice stains in it. I'd much rather have hardwood everywhere.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

We have hardwood in the kitchen and dining area..

Carpets everywhere else (except for bathroom).

Still the kids get the floor very dirty.. so I have to clean around that , like, oh .. after every meal!

But carpets.. even the high traffic area, I only do it once a week.

Liz.. we have a play area, but the kids still like to play in the living room. Esp when i'm cooking in the kitchen. It's good since I can keep an eye on them.

And yes, my house is a mess in the daytime. I clean up every nite after they go to bed. It's for my well-being Otherwise I can't sleep well... DH calls it an illness!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

my best cleaning time is (unfortunately) between 5 and 7 am. I'm not as productive as the day goes on.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Hi lady Stickle friends!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

Hi Dawn!!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Hi Dawn

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

ok. confession time. Even though I said I'm on pace to finish 2009 by Saturday, I'm behind 7 pages because I didn't finish 3 pages Tuesday night and I didn't do the 4 pages yesterday that were on my to do list. I'm still determined to finish soon, though.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

I must get a schedule and stick with it.

I brought baked chicken and yogurt for lunch today. Yay me!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

good job, Dawn!!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

That sounds yummy Dawn.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

How's your journaling going?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

ok. it's time for work. back later!!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

bye Liz

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

And.........my weight/finance/scrappy/pr ayer journal has been languishing, unused on my dresser since the first day I wrote in it.
I woke up this morning with a new attitude to get my act together!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Work beckons, be back at lunch!!

CUTENESS is coming to the office for a visit in twenty minutes!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to DawnInAZ

bye Dawn enjoy Cuteness.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to foltzy

Got to go now

I'll be back later...

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

bye Shirley

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• moxiegirl23 Said:
can I just say that I am on pace to be caught up with 2009 by Saturday night and on pace to be finished with 2008 maybe by the end of June probably the end of July! And then it's onto my Disney 2008 albums and my CM career album.

Dang, girl!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

Jenni

So you said Kim found some $$ for the semester?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

The kids are stalling a bit..

I'm bringing to the library first, then lunch and going to see the movie "UP".

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
Yep I have a cleaning schedule too.

*SNORT*

My cleaning schedule consists of making sure dishes aren't stacked too high on the counter and making sure the bed is made at least in time to crawl into it again for the night.

Laundry once a week, whatever day I have off.

Vacuuming...only if the carpet is obviously dirty. Otherwise, hubby takes care of it when he can't stand it anymore (which happens before I can't stand it anymore, so he's the one to usually take care of it). Dusting is the same way...and I *never* care how much dust collects.

I am the Queen of the 5-minute Clean-up - go through, throw all the big stuff into its proper place...or some reasonable facsimile...in 5 minutes before company arrives.

Um, have I mentioned that housework is not my forte?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • foltzy Said:
Yep I have a cleaning schedule too.

*SNORT*

My cleaning schedule consists of making sure dishes aren't stacked too high on the counter and making sure the bed is made at least in time to crawl into it again for the night.

Laundry once a week, whatever day I have off.

Vacuuming...only if the carpet is obviously dirty. Otherwise, hubby takes care of it when he can't stand it anymore (which happens before I can't stand it anymore, so he's the one to usually take care of it). Dusting is the same way...and I *never* care how much dust collects.

I am the Queen of the 5-minute Clean-up - go through, throw all the big stuff into its proper place...or some reasonable facsimile...in 5 minutes before company arrives.

I like that.. for I only have 5 min blocks here and there...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Ok.. going now

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Um, if I love Stickles but don't necessarily use them a lot, can I still play here?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

What's your CJ schedule, Dawnie?

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to c-leaper

Me, me, me.....raising my hand wildly!!! Thank you. Running to get a haircut.........will check in later.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
Jenni

Uh, yeah.

I was checking in her student stuff online last night (looking to see if there was a chance of her getting student health insurance). For funsies, decided to click the financial aid tab.

We've got a Pell Grant waiting, a Frank O'Bannon grant (former gov of Indiana), and a couple loans approved - all to the tune of $17000+ for the school year if she's a full-time student.

She doesn't have enough have-to classes left to take to make two full semesters, but she can pad it with some funsie stuff while she waits out the spring semester to see whether she gets straight into the nursing program or not.

She dislikes her job enough that she's seriously considering it.

When I looked at the projected breakdown of expenses, the only one that made me LOL was that they only estimate $500/semester for books & supplies. As LizF, Shirley and a couple others discussed a couple nights ago, that might pay for ONE class. OTOH, She'd be getting about $1000/month for room & board, and since we already take care of the "room" part (paying her mortgage & homeowners fees), some of that money could be used elsewhere.

I honestly went to bed crying last night...so glad that we're FINALLY getting some help after all this time of hearing how easy it should be fore single moms to get school money.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NonnasLove

• NonnasLove Said:
Me, me, me.....raising my hand wildly!!! Thank you. Running to get a haircut.........will check in later.

PAT!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to c-leaper

Is this where I am supposed to be?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Umm, I guess there's no one at home right now.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Jenni - Hope all the school stuff works out for Kim.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Rock on Girl!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:

DD is staying home with us Tues and Thur. I work on Mon and Wed (in the office) and Fri (part of the day from home).

I've got a schedule going. There will be review time in the morning.. I got exercise books for the kids to do. Then it's a little PBS/Disney time (TV). On Tues, it'll be grocery/food shopping, then lunch and craft/baking/cooking time. On Thurs, it'll be 'field trip' (museums/play/library/aqu atic centers). In the afternoon, there will some reading time . Then a bit more PBS time.. snacks, and then swimming lessons for both.

Sounds fun. Where do I sign up for this summer camp?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
the best thing I ever did was set a schedule.

monday is kitchen cleaning day. Obviously I clean up messes in there daily, but Monday is the day I clean all the appliances, wipe down the cabinets, do the floor, etc.
Tuesday is bathroom day
Wednesday is Living room, thursday is the dining room's turn and Friday is the bedroom.

I'm so less stressed now that I've been doing this, and my house is cleaner, easier to clean and more peaceful.

I had one. It used to work for me. Then along came kids and their therapy/sports/education/ club schedules. went the schedule!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I have a light carpet, and it's even worse because the road sand stains it and there are coffee stains and juice stains in it. I'd much rather have hardwood everywhere.

Same in my house - it shows everything. And my understanding (from other neighbors that have done it) the house has a hardwood floor under the carpet. It was built back when they used hardwood as the subfloor.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

My 5 minute clean up plan is the "B plan" bathtub and bedroom. Everything gets chucked into those two places because shower curtains and bedroom doors hide a multitude of sins.

I also don't dust. I would if our living room didn't have 2 huge bookcases with over 100 12 inch GI Joes on them, but it does and they collect a lot of dust and there's no way I'm moving all of them around to dust. John does it when he's bored and wants to play Joes.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm holed up in my room with the a/c on full blast. It's not that hot outside but standing in the street for an hour got me to sweating and what was just the right temp feels overbearingly hot.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • c-leaper Said:

My 5 minute clean up plan is the "B plan" bathtub and bedroom. Everything gets chucked into those two places because shower curtains and bedroom doors hide a multitude of sins.

I also don't dust. I would if our living room didn't have 2 huge bookcases with over 100 12 inch GI Joes on them, but it does and they collect a lot of dust and there's no way I'm moving all of them around to dust. John does it when he's bored and wants to play Joes.

Here in AZ, it is unreal how fast things get dusty!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

so there was major drahmah at John's LARP last weekend. People found a loophole in the game that they used to satisfy out of game grudges and other BS and a lot of people were very upset by the end of the weekend. Because it was the game he casts at and writes plot for, people have been IMing, emailing and calling ever since. He posted on FB that he was sick of hearing about it and being asked to fix stuff, because he can't and added: "Also yes the rumors are true, I am seriously considering it."

I asked him what is he seriously considering. He said going as a player again (which costs money, ew!) or quitting altogether. So I posted the following comment: I swear by all that's holy, if anyone causes him to quit going to MJ, I will unleash wrath like you all have never seen before.

We'll see how some of his gamers respond to that.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• moxiegirl23 Said:
so there was major drahmah at John's LARP last weekend. People found a loophole in the game that they used to satisfy out of game grudges and other BS and a lot of people were very upset by the end of the weekend. Because it was the game he casts at and writes plot for, people have been IMing, emailing and calling ever since. He posted on FB that he was sick of hearing about it and being asked to fix stuff, because he can't and added: "Also yes the rumors are true, I am seriously considering it."

I asked him what is he seriously considering. He said going as a player again (which costs money, ew!) or quitting altogether. So I posted the following comment: I swear by all that's holy, if anyone causes him to quit going to MJ, I will unleash wrath like you all have never seen before.

We'll see how some of his gamers respond to that.

So if we see a wee mushroom cloud over NH, we know it was Liz "laying down the gamer hammer."

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Oh the GI Joes. I took a pic yesterday on the field trip just for you Liz!!

We were in the production loft of an old movie theater

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Shirley, this just popped into my head.

STICKLES SISTERS COF!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

The production loft

and I spied this

And thought of my friend Liz and her hubby John

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

OK - I'm done talking to walls for the day, this computer is nastily slow.

I've gotta go!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
So if we see a wee mushroom cloud over NH, we know it was Liz "laying down the gamer hammer."

actually, the cloud will occur over the 4H camp in Putnam CT, since they'll all be gathered in one place for the game when I unleash the wrath.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• scrappycath Said:

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Back to the asylum.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Four pages already!

I'm here on my laptop so I'll catch up when I'm back in the house.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:

Uh, yeah.

I was checking in her student stuff online last night (looking to see if there was a chance of her getting student health insurance). For funsies, decided to click the financial aid tab.

We've got a Pell Grant waiting, a Frank O'Bannon grant (former gov of Indiana), and a couple loans approved - all to the tune of $17000+ for the school year if she's a full-time student.

I honestly went to bed crying last night...so glad that we're FINALLY getting some help after all this time of hearing how easy it should be fore single moms to get school money.

So the grants and loans have been approved and they didn't notify you? Anyway, I am VERY happy for Kim and you!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Cathy.. those are amazing pics! You are a very good photographer indeed! Looks like a lot of fun!

BTW, maybe we can do some photo challenges too.. Dawn is already taking a pic a day.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Four pages already!

How are you feeling Vivian? Are you 100% back?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to NonnasLove

• NonnasLove Said:

DELIGHTED to have you, Pat!!!

So you're going to give us a before-after pic?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

STICKLES SISTERS COF!!

Dawn.. do you know how I can change a post's title?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I need to sign off and do some work-work.. I'll probably be back late nite and try to catch Joy or Dawny!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

STICKLES SISTERS COF!!

click on edit post on the opening post. when it brings up the edit screen, you'll be able to retype a new title if you want.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • Vivian loves BLING Said:
Four pages already!

How are you feeling Vivian? Are you 100% back?

In the upper 90's. I don't think I even started at 100% .

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
Cathy.. those are amazing pics! You are a very good photographer indeed! Looks like a lot of fun!

BTW, maybe we can do some photo challenges too.. Dawn is already taking a pic a day.

Well, there are so many in the POTD group that they had to split the group into even and odd days. So, techniquely it's every other day, but hey, Andrea and Megan are here, so yea I am busting the camera out almost every day!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

STICKLES SISTERS COF!!

You go to edit the opening post and it will let you edit the title of the thread too.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

saying Hi I guess.
I have nothing scrapbook related to report.
I have nothing productive at home to report.
And anything work related would be all bad.
So leaving now.

Crazy compulsive shoppers is calling my name.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
saying Hi I guess.
I have nothing scrapbook related to report.
I have nothing productive at home to report.
And anything work related would be all bad.
So leaving now.

Crazy compulsive shoppers is calling my name.

Hey, Elizabeth.. sorry about the work stuff. You can share anything if it makes you feel better?

You can share your shoppers experience!

I went to Target yesterday and saw some $1 ribbons. There are like 5 different patterns in each box.

Edited by jellyziva on 06-04-09 05:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

STICKLES SISTERS COF!!

You go to edit the opening post and it will let you edit the title of the thread too.

We should probably do a poll on the name thing?

Are there any other suggestions? I might as well put a few out there...

You can PM me...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to jellyziva

you started it Shirley, you should keep the name you are happy with. I'll be lucky if I can just keep up on another thread.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to leebla

Elizabeth.. we're happy to have you..

Do whatever makes you happy too! You are ALWAYS welcomed here... and there's no requirement for catching up either. Just a bunch of friends hanging out when they feel like it.

I, OTOH, can't keep up with too many threads (except the occasional posting on technique or shopping threads). I do challenges too, at least a couple per month.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Wow! I'm trying to finish up February this year then March then maybe back to August 2007 or February 2008... Can't make up my mind

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:

Sounds like a great plan. I can't seem to stick to any schedule but I try.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

I'm finishing up on 2006. I'm starting on 2007 now..

However, because of the challenge requirements (colour or theme requirements), I have lately been scrapping out of order.

E.g. I recently scrapped a pic from a month ago in the 'teaching' challenge. I taught a friend how to sb after she got the gift album I made for her.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
Jenni

Uh, yeah.

She doesn't have enough have-to classes left to take to make two full semesters, but she can pad it with some funsie stuff while she waits out the spring semester to see whether she gets straight into the nursing program or not.

She dislikes her job enough that she's seriously considering it.

When I looked at the projected breakdown of expenses, the only one that made me LOL was that they only estimate $500/semester for books & supplies. As LizF, Shirley and a couple others discussed a couple nights ago, that might pay for ONE class. OTOH, She'd be getting about $1000/month for room & board, and since we already take care of the "room" part (paying her mortgage & homeowners fees), some of that money could be used elsewhere.

That's great news!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Shirley, the name doesn't matter a bit to me. It's the group I care about.

As to the scrapping, I think we all should be scrapping recent photos while trying to catch up on past photos. Here it is only a couple of months ago and I'm already forgetting details.

Need to go to bed. Chat later.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Shirley...I haven't caught up yet, so I don't know whether anyone has mentioned this or not...but since you started the thread, you should have the option to go to the top and edit the title, just like you would edit an individual post. (I've had to do this before when I've started the VCW thread.)

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• scrappycath Said:
Jenni - Hope all the school stuff works out for Kim.

It'll work out.

It always works out.

(That's one of my mantras.)

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• scrappycath Said:
  • jellyziva Said:

Shirley, will you be my mommy?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

Yeah.. thanks, Jenni.. I got that now!

Yeah.. the name is not a big deal. I'm just afraid I have a Ziva moment and picked an awkward name.

BTW, I'm REALLY glad that Kim 'found' the $$$ for her studies.. has she decided if she'll give up the job then?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Here in AZ, it is unreal how fast things get dusty!

**Jenni thinks that would fall under the "well DUH" category**

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • jellyziva Said:

You know, if ANY of you come to AZ, I'll work out a fun weekend schedule for us all!

I still hope one day we can get together and crop. AND have Vivian cook for us, of course.. it'll be soooo much fun!

I have seriously considered going to Vivian's cropping room one of these days .. notice how I keep asking her about the progress!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• scrappycath Said:
Oh the GI Joes. I took a pic yesterday on the field trip just for you Liz!!

We were in the production loft of an old movie theater

That sounds fun and interesting.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:

WAH!!! I can't see the pretty pictures! The hospital blocks sites like Picasa as being "inappropriate during work hours."

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:

Yeah.. the name is not a big deal. I'm just afraid I have a Ziva moment and picked an awkward name.

BTW, I'm REALLY glad that Kim 'found' the $$$ for her studies.. has she decided if she'll give up the job then?

She hasn't decided yet. It's awfully tempting, though. A lot of it will depend on whether she can come up with two full semesters of classes to keep her busy.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • jellyziva Said:

You know, if ANY of you come to AZ, I'll work out a fun weekend schedule for us all!

I still hope one day we can get together and crop. AND have Vivian cook for us, of course.. it'll be soooo much fun!

I have seriously considered going to Vivian's cropping room one of these days .. notice how I keep asking her about the progress!

Hey, you could come to Indiana. It's a built-in 3-for-1 deal, with me, Heather & Monica.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

OK. Caught up here.

Gonna go do a little bit of workwork, then catch up on some challenges before they get too far ahead of me.

BBL.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • jellyziva Said:

She hasn't decided yet. It's awfully tempting, though. A lot of it will depend on whether she can come up with two full semesters of classes to keep her busy.

I hope she will... if she does 2 full semesters, she'll graduate earlier, right?

Page 1 of 216 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics