Page 3 of 216 
Username Post: *Stickles Lovers* COF/gallery support group (Full and Active)        (Topic#1506547)
jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:

we just got home from the faire. Two hours down, three hours to see everything and then two hours home. It was a very very small fair (picture a high school baseball field with tents around the perimeter) so it didn't take that long to go through.

What kind of faire is that?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Thanks, Vivian.. I think I'll go have Shanghainese food ... when I think of mom!

I notice in the ARound the world in 80 dishes, one of the Korean dishes is bulgogi. Yum!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jellyziva

Just 4 of the pages I've made today.

SPOCK By Vivian Loves BLING

Jewel By Vivian Loves BLING

Biscuits By Vivian Loves BLING

Puddle By Vivian Loves BLING

Next pages have Stickles drying so I couldn't scan them.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Getting ready for Abby's "School's Out" party tonight. Her dad told her she could invite 10 people...but she had already passed out invitations to at least 40! I told him to find something to do somewhere else and I would handle it. I have some friends who are helping me chaperone. yikes. Now to find some things to occupy 14 and 15 year olds....besides each other.

Either she's already very popular and has a lot of friends (and can't afford to make anyone mad by NOT inviting them), or she's trying to use this party to up her popularity level.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
You can't spit without hitting a DD around here.

I thought to myself.. why is Liz hitting Abby? What had Abby done - and why is she spitting!

{I'm obviously having a Ziva moment}

It's OK. I thought she was spitting at bras.

JENNI!!!!!!

Hey, when YOUR daughter is a 36DD, you'll understand! Skinny chest. Big bazooms.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
My mom used to make Yangzhou Fried Rice all the time. I don't know why, but I'm missing her very much lately.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• moxiegirl23 Said:

we just got home from the faire. Two hours down, three hours to see everything and then two hours home. It was a very very small fair (picture a high school baseball field with tents around the perimeter) so it didn't take that long to go through.

But was it worth the trip?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

acu

For those of you who keep up better here than on VCW:

Went home this morning. Showered. Crawled in bed about 7:45.

Woke up around 9:45 when Ethan started crying in his room. Got him up. Jim had gone walking with a friend (tho' it turned out that the friend didn't show up, so he'd taken the chance to go get the oil changed in the car). He got home around 10:30.

I made breakfast for all of us - French toast and smoky links. YUM!

Jim took charge of Ethan again and I went back to bed about 11:30. Slept until 4:30-ish. Not really late enough, so we'll just have to see how I hold up tonight.

Jim & Ethan got home around 5:30. We ordered pizza and ate, and I left about 6:30 to come back to work.

MUCH nicer tonight. Different mix of people. The one really high maintenance patient who kept yelling for attention all last night has been transferred out. We were able to take one admission (based on our staffing) and we got that one just after shift change. So things SHOULD (fingers crossed) be fairly even the rest of the night.

And since it's just now midnight, I'm thinking lots of scrappy time....

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • daezee Said:
Getting ready for Abby's "School's Out" party tonight. Her dad told her she could invite 10 people...but she had already passed out invitations to at least 40! I told him to find something to do somewhere else and I would handle it. I have some friends who are helping me chaperone. yikes. Now to find some things to occupy 14 and 15 year olds....besides each other.

Either she's already very popular and has a lot of friends (and can't afford to make anyone mad by NOT inviting them), or she's trying to use this party to up her popularity level.

well...she seemed kind of put out by people calling her and asking if they could come...told some people NO.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
You can't spit without hitting a DD around here.

I thought to myself.. why is Liz hitting Abby? What had Abby done - and why is she spitting!

{I'm obviously having a Ziva moment}

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Hi ladies.
Haven't really felt good today. Not sure exactly *what* it is. Nausea comes and goes and this "yucky" feeling.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
[

JENNI!!!!!!

Hey, when YOUR daughter is a 36DD, you'll understand! Skinny chest. Big bazooms.

Given my genes.. that is sooooo NOT going to happen!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to c-leaper

I hope you do get lots of scrappy time tonite, Jenni!

And thanks for the update. I'm really not able to keep up with VCW anymore. Therefore, I will only be able to read what y'all post here. (Except for Dawn, Cathy and Ria since we're on another thread).

I think this thread is my version of Vivian's 'VCW blog'

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Hi ladies.
Haven't really felt good today. Not sure exactly *what* it is. Nausea comes and goes and this "yucky" feeling.

Oh no.... what did you eat .. or is it that time?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • daezee Said:

well...she seemed kind of put out by people calling her and asking if they could come...told some people NO.

I see that you've survived!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to jellyziva

Yes...survived...but a little shocked...4 boys didn't get picked up...parents never showed...when we asked the boys (1/2 an hour after the party was "over") if they were going to be picked up, one of the boys said his mom was probably drunk and she was supposed to pick them all up. Very sad. A friend of mine that stayed to help me with the party ended up taking them home.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
Yes...survived...but a little shocked...4 boys didn't get picked up...parents never showed...when we asked the boys (1/2 an hour after the party was "over") if they were going to be picked up, one of the boys said his mom was probably drunk and she was supposed to pick them all up. Very sad. A friend of mine that stayed to help me with the party ended up taking them home.

That is very sad indeed. I'm glad your friend was able to take them home.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
Hi ladies.

I am not sure what is causing it. I had it happen Friday too, most of the morning and middle part of the day. One of the gals in the office joked and asked if I could be pregnant.
LORD NO!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

Hm... Dawny.. if it persists, you should see a doctor about it. Hope you feel better soon though!

Good thing your service is in the PM tomorrow.. so hopefully resting will help you? Or Mylanta?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Here's the LO I did yesterday:

Family

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

But was it worth the trip?

Shirley, it's a Rennaisance Faire, like the one we go to every year in CT, but a lot smaller.

yes. no. I really don't know. It was something to do, it was something to get us out of the house. Abby had fun running around doing the scavenger hunt.

We didn't garb. That might have made it more fun, getting all gussied up, but I don't know. Ren Faires involve a lot of lets pretend and I'm not comfortable with it. I feel all awkward and shy.

The great thing about it is we ran into some of John's friends. Rachel has been needing/meaning to come scrapbook for almost two years now and it looks like when John and Doug go airsofting next Month, she's going to come hang out with me and scrap.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Posting this here for Jenni too (it's in VCW too) not sure where she checks in.

Jenni - when you come by here - to your statement on the altered frame...... I'm always leary about altered projects too, I look at them and think about how you would clean it or maintain it. I decoupaged it AND coated it with Krylon. That should keep it looking good for a while.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrappycath

Two pages here to the 7 over on VCW. I'll have to skim there but here I can read all the posts.

I'm also "chatting" with several of ya on other threads so things could get jumbled from one thread to another.

Monica, so sad about that mom and her boy. Kids know and they can be blunt. I'm sure he's very angry with her.

Dawn, Do you take supplements?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hopping back on for just a minute!

Hi Vivian!

Hi Liz!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

What a shame. So often those are the parents that Say "no my Johnny! I don't know where he learned that from! How he turn out that way?"

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
Hi ladies.

I am not sure what is causing it. I had it happen Friday too, most of the morning and middle part of the day. One of the gals in the office joked and asked if I could be pregnant.
LORD NO!

Could your fluids be off? Your blood sugar? Your BP?

{insert caring concerned smiley that also says: get your self checked out!!}

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm now ACU on this thread.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm not sure that I can put the effort into staying up to date with all the threads. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I need to be spending that time on other real life things. I'm thinking that VCW will be falling to the wayside. And I'm struggling with that. I feel a bond to that thread. Not all of the people in it, but the thread. Do you kwim? Am I making any sense?

If work continues to be slow and I can sneak in from there, I might keep up with VCW. But I may be backing away from it otherwise.

I'm just finding myself to not really fit in there anymore. There are friends there that I will still keep in touch with, but there are some that have made me feel like an outsider... in a group that I've been so comfortable with since way before they came along. Not sure why I am feeling this or how to put it in words. I'm hoping that you ladies would understand what I am trying to express.

Please don't take this as a "no body is paying attention to me" that is NOT it! (you know that drives me crazy) And I hope you don't think I am whining. I'm just expressing myself to some friends.

I feel like I am grieving. And I need to work through this.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

yay for being ACU.

I'm working on dishes and organizing some files for work.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
I'm not sure that I can put the effort into staying up to date with all the threads. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I need to be spending that time on other real life things. I'm thinking that VCW will be falling to the wayside. And I'm struggling with that. I feel a bond to that thread. Not all of the people in it, but the thread. Do you kwim? Am I making any sense?

If work continues to be slow and I can sneak in from there, I might keep up with VCW. But I may be backing away from it otherwise.

I'm just finding myself to not really fit in there anymore. There are friends there that I will still keep in touch with, but there are some that have made me feel like an outsider... in a group that I've been so comfortable with since way before they came along. Not sure why I am feeling this or how to put it in words. I'm hoping that you ladies would understand what I am trying to express.

Please don't take this as a "no body is paying attention to me" that is NOT it! (you know that drives me crazy) And I hope you don't think I am whining. I'm just expressing myself to some friends.

Cathy, you're not the only one to feel that way. What you just wrote, describes how I'm feeling to a T. When Shirley started this group, I felt like I could breathe again.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Thanks Liz. Right back at ya!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Gotta go - there is a baseball game waiting for me to take photos!

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee

• scrappycath Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
Hi ladies.

LORD NO!

Could be gallbladder, too...known to make one nauseated if it is acting up.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

Cathy, Liz...I feel the same. I had already pulled away somewhat from VCW. I couldn't keep up anymore. I never caught up and I felt behind all the time and confused (maybe the confusion part is just me...tend to be that in real life too :-) )
Glad to be here...I may still post here and there like I have been on VCW. VCW will always seem like home to me because it is where Jenni got me involved and introduced me to all of you!!! But glad to see my friends on here!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to daezee

Always glad to "see" you too Monica!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

how was the game, Cathy?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Back from the baseball game. Patrick's team won. Final game of the season. I think they are either in first or second place for the league - so that means playoffs!

I got to chatting with one of the mom's... she mentioned that she scrapbooks occasionally! so I didn't take as many photos as I usually do. I've got 165 that I need to process and post.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hi Liz!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

cool beans that they won!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

It was a good game - both teams played well.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Good.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hubby is out back doing yard work and the dog is with him. She is yapping her head off.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

She broke her collar last night. He went to attche her to her chain and there was a cat on our fence.... Pepper took off and just burst her collar to pieces!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I should be scrapping. Can't seem to get into it. I know I'm behind in the caffination, too, which is why I'm still groggy. Stupid neighbors had a party outside last night and they thought that playing bagpipes at 11 pm was an awesome thing to do.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

ugh. silly Pepper! Cats don't taste good.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I should be scrapping. Can't seem to get into it. I know I'm behind in the caffination, too, which is why I'm still groggy. Stupid neighbors had a party outside last night and they thought that playing bagpipes at 11 pm was an awesome thing to do.

O M G I would have wrapped the friggon bagpipes around their throats!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

O M G I would have wrapped the friggon bagpipes around their throats!

John yelled. They stopped. Funny that. Next time I'm just calling the cops and maybe someone will be arrested.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Geez-o-pete!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Gotta get chores done. I'll stop back later.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

All I want to do today is sleep. I woke up at 6:30 with a toothache (could have been caused by my sinuses). Then went back to sleep until 7:30 when Geoff got up.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

ugh, Liz. that sucks. Hope you can get some rest today.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Are you doing anything fun today Liz?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

I planned on scrapping, but I'm struggling with it. I finished up one LO from the other day, cranked out a layout that I'm "eh" about and cut pictures for a 2 page spread and that's where I'm stuck.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

John and Abby are playing computer games and watching an old western in the living room. I've been flipping between working on LOs and reading in bed since I got back from work/ grocery shopping this morning.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Totally understand a day like that.

I need to go set something up for Mike to do because she's bored.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

Cathy, you're not the only one to feel that way. What you just wrote, describes how I'm feeling to a T. When Shirley started this group, I felt like I could breathe again.

Me, three! I started feeling very overwhelmed trying to keep up. I want to know what's going on but can't read everything.

• daezee Said:
Cathy, Liz...I feel the same. I had already pulled away somewhat from VCW. I couldn't keep up anymore. I never caught up and I felt behind all the time and confused (maybe the confusion part is just me...tend to be that in real life too :-) )
Glad to be here...I may still post here and there like I have been on VCW. VCW will always seem like home to me because it is where Jenni got me involved and introduced me to all of you!!! But glad to see my friends on here!

I'll still skim over there and respond to things as I can or if I'm "invoked.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I think the Stickles is dry from yesterday. So I've got more layouts from yesterday that I'll scan and upload.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Just put on some Army Wives episodes and now I'm scrapping like crazy.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I just snapped a sidekick plate in half. Yet I'm still using it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I got a very bowed up large Big Shot plate. I keep thinking I could sand it if it would straighten out some. Not snapped any... yet. I try to flip/rotate them.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I want to get a big shot especially after I was using my cuttlebug the one day and snapped the one side off. Was able to snap it back on but really feel that I need something sturdier.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Blimp & Congaree Swamp By Vivian Loves BLING

Naturewalk By Vivian Loves BLING

Naturewalk 2 By Vivian Loves BLING

Visiting By Vivian Loves BLING

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

another 7 pages completed!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

make that 8!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Liz!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

make that 9!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm scrapping, too. Have Stickles drying! On my 2nd page now.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm not sure if I'm getting ready to be done for the night or not. I'm ok with it if I'm done for the night. I got 9 pages totally completed.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Liz-M.. glad you went to the Ren Faire. I've never been to one.. although I know there is one around here up North. I'm glad you ran into a friend who wants to scrap with you.. that's fun!

I had fun at the crop and now my boss' friend is hosting a crop next month and invited me. I think I'll probably go! It's good to crop with friends IRL too!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• scrappycath Said:

Jenni - when you come by here - to your statement on the altered frame...... I'm always leary about altered projects too, I look at them and think about how you would clean it or maintain it. I decoupaged it AND coated it with Krylon. That should keep it looking good for a while.

Cathy..you did a great job on the frame.

Waht is decoupage?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• scrappycath Said:

I TOTALLY understand what you mean. And that is why I started this thread for us. I know we are busy IRL but we still want to keep track of old friends... so I hope this will be a laid back place where we can find updates on each other, or find someone to chat up if you're in the mood. And I know I NEED the support from you friends so it's for support as well.

I'm having withdrawl symptoms from my beloved thread.. but my life doesn't give me the liberty to keep up with such a fast thread.. plus the 'atmosphere' has changed such that I don't think I fit in anymore. So I made the hard decision that I will have to leave (w/o a hairflip though).

As for grieving.. yes I am with you. I still check there if I see someone I know who just wrote a post... but I will be out of that habit soon.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:

I'm glad you're here, Monica! Feel free to post here and there and anywhere you wish.... I just hope this will be like a cafe where people will stop by to have a drink when they feel like it and maybe catch some friends...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I would be sooo mad...

I didn't sleep well last nite either.. DS wanted to come and sleep with me, and of course, towards the later half of the nite, he started kicking and turning and ended up with his head on my tummy! I should have gotten up and brought him back to his room.. but I wasn't thinking straight..

So .. I skipped church this morning and slept till 2pm. Now later today I need to see if my coworker has sent me data he's collecting for a meeting tomorrow. I need to crunch the data once he gets it to me.

Edited by jellyziva on 06-07-09 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I'm scrapping, too. Have Stickles drying! On my 2nd page now.

Love the blue on your pages.. I'm going to leave some love now...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I'm not sure if I'm getting ready to be done for the night or not. I'm ok with it if I'm done for the night. I got 9 pages totally completed.

That's great!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
I want to get a big shot especially after I was using my cuttlebug the one day and snapped the one side off. Was able to snap it back on but really feel that I need something sturdier.

Hey.. Liz.. how's your sinus? Did you see a doctor about it?

I'm tempted by the Big Shot too.. esp of the XL die. They look like so much fun. Did you sign up for the Sizzix newsletter? They run sale every now and then on their machines too...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

Update on the bagpipes...turns out "some nutjob" called the police to complain and the dispatcher heard the bagpipes and asked WTH that was, so John told her. She sent some very nice officers over who stood in the backyard common area until all the drunken neighbors went home.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

"I'm melting" !!!!!!!!

No, I'm not trying out for a part in The Wizard of Oz. I just got done making strawberry jam!

All that boiling and I'm now melting!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Bagpipes and drunks are not a good combo.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Yeah I'm thinking drunk bagpipers could sound like a beagle in heat!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I planned on scrapping, but I'm struggling with it. I finished up one LO from the other day, cranked out a layout that I'm "eh" about and cut pictures for a 2 page spread and that's where I'm stuck.

But that sounds like an OK day to me!

I kept hoping to get to scrap today - but the chores needed attention.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Just put on some Army Wives episodes and now I'm scrapping like crazy.

And THAT sounds like a fabulous day!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
make that 8!

Go Liz!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Hot dogs! I can't get that much done in a month!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • daezee Said:

I'm glad you're here, Monica! Feel free to post here and there and anywhere you wish.... I just hope this will be like a cafe where people will stop by to have a drink when they feel like it and maybe catch some friends...

I could go for an iced coffee right about now. 'cept it might keep me awake.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

Cathy..you did a great job on the frame.

Waht is decoupage?

Decoupage... according to Websters is the art or technique of decorating something with cut-outs of paper, linoleum, plastic, or other flat material over which varnish or lacquer is applied.

In the case of the frame, I applied a coating of mod podge to the wood frame, then applied the papers and then coated the top of the papers with mod podge to seal as well.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Liz F. - hope your sinuses/tooth are feeling better and that you got some rest!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

caught up here and the other place.
chatted with Liz a bit.
Very sleepy, but seems to dang warly to go to bed.
Think I need some more tea and a long shower.
and should probably fold some clothes.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to leebla

Had a nice day at the ballpark with Kelley. Watched another doubleheader...but used LOTS of sunscreen this time...nice breeze, too. Kelley was more alert today...went over some pictures and more music for her slide show I am doing. I finished it once...then her mom found more pics...then the music links quit on my show...sigh...starting over..but quickly.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

My oldest dd threw me a curve today. She left last night to spend the night at a friend's house. I knew something was up...I could just sense it. Today she told me the truth...she spent the night at her boyfriend's house. They got in a fight...he left and returned with another girl...locked up in his room...dd had nowhere to go since she lied to us and we would question her coming home in the middle of the night.
This is the boy that I DON"T LIKE...and I'm hoping she has gotten a clue about him.
I haven't told dh...he was in such a mood today I couldn't bear to see him unleash on her.
I am disturbingly calm. I'm waiting for the mental breakdown I know is coming to me. Just kind of in a daze because things just keep progressing from bad to worse with her.

daezee
daezee 
Diva
daezee
In response to daezee

I think there is some karamel sutra in the freezer calling my name. I shouldn't. I am going to be fat for my class reunion. bleck.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Hey.. Liz.. how's your sinus? Did you see a doctor about it?

I'm tempted by the Big Shot too.. esp of the XL die. They look like so much fun. Did you sign up for the Sizzix newsletter? They run sale every now and then on their machines too...

Haven't seen the doctor yet. Will probably see her this week if I can't get them under control with over the counter stuff.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Monica.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Got my hair cut today. It's now touching my shoulders instead of halfway down my back. It feels so light but I can still pull it back in a pony tail if it gets to hot and it bugs me.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
Hm... Dawny.. if it persists, you should see a doctor about it. Hope you feel better soon though!

Good thing your service is in the PM tomorrow.. so hopefully resting will help you? Or Mylanta?

I did feel better today. I may have not taken in enough water the past couple-three days. I am making sure now that I do get enough.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Vivian loves BLING Said:

Dawn, Do you take supplements?

I do take prenatal vitamins, because they seem to really help my hair, nails and skin.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• scrappycath Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • jellyziva Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
Hi ladies.

LORD NO!

Yes I am pretty sure I was not keeping my fluid intake where it should be. Also, last week was horribly stressful at work, only because I am literally drowning in work. (Not complaining, not complaining.)
Also, I did have an appointment on Thursday with my regular doctor and cancelled it. Then, Saturday, I got a certified letter from them telling me I had been dropped as a patient of their practice due to "repeated appointment rescheduling and non compliance to doctors advice." So between my rescheduling appointments and not getting labwork done in a timely matter, they dropped me to the curb. And I can't blame anyone but me either. (gruff sigh)
So now I have to find another doctor. The best thing about this doctor was she is female and she is in the same building as my office.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

Honestly, feeling the same way here. Although I love VCW, I just can't put my finger on what exactly changed how I feel about it. I can't blame anyone specific. Maybe it's the dynamics of the group, I don't know.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to daezee

[quote=daezee][quote=scra ppycath][quote=DawnInAZ][ quote=jellyziva][quote=Da wnInAZ]Hi ladies.
[/quote]

[/quote]
LORD NO!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could be gallbladder, too...known to make one nauseated if it is acting up.

[/quote]
Although my gallbladder is known to be "fussy" from time to time, it has not hurt at all in a long while.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to daezee

• daezee Said:
My oldest dd threw me a curve today. She left last night to spend the night at a friend's house. I knew something was up...I could just sense it. Today she told me the truth...she spent the night at her boyfriend's house. They got in a fight...he left and returned with another girl...locked up in his room...dd had nowhere to go since she lied to us and we would question her coming home in the middle of the night.
This is the boy that I DON"T LIKE...and I'm hoping she has gotten a clue about him.
I haven't told dh...he was in such a mood today I couldn't bear to see him unleash on her.
I am disturbingly calm. I'm waiting for the mental breakdown I know is coming to me. Just kind of in a daze because things just keep progressing from bad to worse with her.

Only because of what we have been through, I wanted to ask you something? Do you have your daughter on birth control? Have you had that discussion with her? Or about STD's?

Page 3 of 216 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics