Page 1 of 9 
Username Post: VCW Week 120 June is Bustin out all over        (Topic#1507753)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself
HERE

You can also place Prayer Requests Here . This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to moxiegirl23

Thanks Liz!

How have things been with you?? Been missing you in the mornings!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

How to start the thread.

go to the opening post of a previous week's thread. press the quote button. copy everything between "[quote ]" and "[/quote ]" (NOTE: i added the spaces in the coding so the code shows up and not a quote box. actual code doesn't have spaces). Do not copy the quote boxes. Paste into a new thread, and title it VCW week # blah.

Too start blog, log out of sb.com and log in as VCW. start new blog entry entitled something like VCW update blog week blah.

Here's the easiest thing to do...use the links posted in this week's entry. I use a generic link to the blog versus a link to a specific entry. The upside to this is that once the blog is started, you don't need to go back and edit the opening post to reflect the correct links. It still points people to the VCW blog, just not a specific entry.

Someone else needs to start the blog this week. I am not logging out and losing all my thread placeholders.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I've been busy. I've been letting some thoughts marinate to see what I need to do to improve my life. How about you?

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Looks like Liz took care of things.

Crazy morning for me.

Got kids at work with me.

Will stop by later on!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to TripletMother

Thanks Liz! Yes, I have missed you. And Shirley!

Hope everyone has a good, happy, scrappy Friday!!!!!!!!!

and out...

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Hi Viv, Heather, Cathy, Liz!

Oh, Liz, loved that, let marinate thoughts to improve our lives.

Now I really have to be out...

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

Thanks Liz!!! I appreciate the HOW TO's!!!

Been busy with P's ballgames! Tourney starts Monday and I don't expect them to go very far. They haven't won a single game this season! They are a young team and the other teams are huge compared to our kids!!!! Literally, huge!!!!

Hubby bought a fishing boat this week and my best friend's hubby bought one as well. We are taking them out to the reservoir tomorrow and going to spend some time on the water and letting the kids fish. Payton and Jackson love to fish but Jackson, Grant and Carter have never fished from a boat! May get some exciting pics tomorrow!

Which just reminded me, I needed to get my fishing license online today!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to Cracrop

Good morning all! I didn't get any scrapping done last night. I seem to have lost my mojo. Maybe tonight I'll get something done. I have to figure out what to do for all the family pictures taken at my wedding.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to DesiLee

Morning Desi! You have done a great job on your wedding album so far! Your mojo will hit again and you will get through those family pics in no time!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Thank you! I'm going to sit down with some scrap magazines tonight and try to figure out something.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Announcement:

One of the things that happened during my marination, is new product showed up. As soon as I get the mini catalog in PDF format, I'll be able to send it out. IF you want it, email me at [email protected] I will only send it to people who request it, as it can be a large file and a PITA.

Also, I'm trying to grow my business. From July 1 to July 15, I am holding a mystery hostess party. All orders on my website qualify. The minimum hostess credit award is going to be $37.50 and anyone who places an order during this time frame is qualified to get it. Around July 16th (depending on crazy life schedule) but not before, I will be tallying up all the orders to see how much more than $37.50 (because you get 15% of the sales as credit) the host credit is, picking a name out of all the people who placed an order and emailing the lucky winner a gift certificate code able to be used on my website with the host credit amount.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Good for you Liz and sounds like a great opportunity for us to get in on some of the action!

I would definitely like to see the new catalog!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I have a large black kitty that scares the heck out of me with his "sighes" It's so loud it sounds human and I jump thinking someone is behind me.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I have a large black kitty that scares the heck out of me with his "sighes" It's so loud it sounds human and I jump thinking someone is behind me.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

morning

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

i have so much to do today... *sigh* i want to finish dads album TODAY!

i work tomorrow morning and then we will probably go to the hospital to see grandpa tiny for fathers day (update: he seems to be just fine... we looked up "mini stroke" and the effects of it only last about 24 hours.. but hes 93 so im ok with them watching him)

so book HAS to get done today

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

where is everyone?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm here. playing farmtown and picking up my room.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Leaving comments in the gallery. Got more than half done... more to do.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

i have the finishing stickles drying on 1 LO... have at LEAST 2 more to do.. but id like to do another 2.. i have some extra pictures

but my motivation... is slipping.. im just tired

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

To Stickles drying.

I'm almost done with the gallery. Then it will be lunch time then out to the building for the day.

Son didn't cook last night, so he's cooking tonight. Lamb chops.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

i just got done training our employees that were recalled from layoff! They are eating lunch and then the supervisor gets their time with them. Now I just have to finish the paperwork portion of it and order them some safety shoes!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

morning

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to foltzy

I'm around. Just got done walking to the library. It's the end of our grant year, so work's pretty slow lately.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to DesiLee

Kinda busy today, TGIF!!!! Going to my LSS during lunch, they have a card, that everytime you buy they punch, and I got them all, so now I have a $20 shopping spree!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

Wish I were going with you Clara! In fact, I just wish I had a LSS!!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

I am at the front desk, eating my lunch, and waiting to see if this phone is going to ring while I am here!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Marci's mom is lost again and so is Ria

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:

Marci's mom is lost again and so is Ria

I saw that a minute ago...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Finally...I forgot all about it being Friday...I volunteered to work last night if needed. I wasn't needed but it sure felt like Wednesday! Anyways, here's what I posted over there:

Finally the Stickles are dry on the LO!!! Here it is:

Mouse Cheese By BlingQueenRia

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Those silly girls!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I just turned up the a/c. It's so humid here that I need it going, but I had it set for January early am temps and now it's cold in here.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Back at my desk!! WOOHOO!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Going back to bed my head hurts.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to NMlady

feel better, joy!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I wanted to give you girls an update on Jeremy's situation. Jeremy went to see a lawyer Tuesday, but that lawyer didn't take personal injury cases, so Jeremy made an appointment to see a different lawyer this morning.

He just got back, and the lawyer is going to file suit, because the insurance company wants to settle for $1,500. Which doesn't even begin to cover the medical bills alone. We're still going for medical/hospital bills paid, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to NMlady

more stickles drying

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Joy - Hope you get to feeling better!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

It's official! I just purchased a fishing license!!

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

Well here you are!!

You all just ran away and left me.

WORSE, you knew I was lost and ya all just sat here and laughed.

I've been worried SICK about where you all were, and here you are... Drinking Pop Having Coffee... Throwing parties and Gossiping.

WELL, some nice little birdie told me the secret, so you can't get rid of me that easy next time.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Sweet Destiny

mom.. we start a new one every friday

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

it wasn't exactly a laugh, more of a cross between a giggle and a snort.

and with that, it's off to yell at dumb parents! ciao!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

1 more page left and im waiting on a picture

then ill start working on the 2 others i want to do... but need a good idea for them

and i have a couple more cards to work on

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

as much as ive loved working on this album.. im so ready to move on to something new! ive got my baseball 09 album to start.. the mini album i want to do for my nephew in iraq.. have some updates for my kitties album

but i havent wanted to start anything new while this project wasnt completed

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Ya all are cracking me up!!

Which I need since I jsut finished balancing the checkbook and now need to pay bills and consider in the fact that I have to go to Sams Club tonight for diapers!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Sweet Destiny Said:
Well here you are!!

I've been worried SICK about where you all were, and here you are... Drinking Pop Having Coffee... Throwing parties and Gossiping.

WELL, some nice little birdie told me the secret, so you can't get rid of me that easy next time.

OMG. Marci's mom sounds like MY MOM!!!!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to BlingQueenRia

thats my mama

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

SO what your saying is.. I found you JUST in time to have to find you again? Ugh... I'm to old to be chasin ya all. I got to pay more attention.

I want to scrap and I have things to scrap with, but I just have all old pictures. I need new pictures to make things out of.

Cats just keep doing the same silly tricks they are not helping, they are not doing anything new.

I will take pictures on the Dixie ride, that will give me something.

2 more pages and all my June stuff is done. NOW what do I do?

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

Oh, one of my pages has to have embossing and the other metal something er other. Got to go see if I can figure out what in the world they are talking about.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Announcement:

One of the things that happened during my marination, is new product showed up. As soon as I get the mini catalog in PDF format, I'll be able to send it out. IF you want it, email me at [email protected] I will only send it to people who request it, as it can be a large file and a PITA.

Also, I'm trying to grow my business. From July 1 to July 15, I am holding a mystery hostess party. All orders on my website qualify. The minimum hostess credit award is going to be $37.50 and anyone who places an order during this time frame is qualified to get it. Around July 16th (depending on crazy life schedule) but not before, I will be tallying up all the orders to see how much more than $37.50 (because you get 15% of the sales as credit) the host credit is, picking a name out of all the people who placed an order and emailing the lucky winner a gift certificate code able to be used on my website with the host credit amount.

That sounds cool!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:
Kinda busy today, TGIF!!!! Going to my LSS during lunch, they have a card, that everytime you buy they punch, and I got them all, so now I have a $20 shopping spree!

Woo hoo!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:
Wish I were going with you Clara! In fact, I just wish I had a LSS!!!

Ditto!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• Sweet Destiny Said:
SO what your saying is.. I found you JUST in time to have to find you again? Ugh... I'm to old to be chasin ya all. I got to pay more attention.

I want to scrap and I have things to scrap with, but I just have all old pictures. I need new pictures to make things out of.

Cats just keep doing the same silly tricks they are not helping, they are not doing anything new.

you need to do a BOM.. we need to get some of the pictures that grandma has and make a BOM

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

i cant believe its friday and we are only at 3 pages

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I wanted to give you girls an update on Jeremy's situation. Jeremy went to see a lawyer Tuesday, but that lawyer didn't take personal injury cases, so Jeremy made an appointment to see a different lawyer this morning.

He just got back, and the lawyer is going to file suit, because the insurance company wants to settle for $1,500. Which doesn't even begin to cover the medical bills alone. We're still going for medical/hospital bills paid, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.

Ummm, wouldn't you know this BEFORE going all the way to their office? Like by calling to make an appointment? Or even by reading their ad in the phone book/on-line?

And wasn't he hit by a car? So the driver's auto insurance would cover all the bills and the $1500 is probably an amount on top of that.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingPrincessMarci Said:

?????

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:
It's official! I just purchased a fishing license!!

Have fun!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
it wasn't exactly a laugh, more of a cross between a giggle and a snort.

and with that, it's off to yell at dumb parents! ciao!

It was no party for me... at work... and was keeping 2 kiddos busy doing work too! Enjoy the soda and partying.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• TripletMother Said:

Which I need since I jsut finished balancing the checkbook and now need to pay bills and consider in the fact that I have to go to Sams Club tonight for diapers!

The check book is easy to balance when it's empty!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Sweet Destiny Said:

Ummm, no. What they are saying is that today IS Friday and this IS the new thread. So you are now in the right spot. No need to go searching anymore!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Why are you surprised? There have been plenty of Friday's (as well as other days of the week) where people are just too plain busy to post. Personally, I didn't have a heckuva lot to say lately and I don't feel like posting smileys or random words, and I have Facebook and twitter for posting statuses. You want more pages? Post more, ask people questions and maybe they'll answer you.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

Ummm, wouldn't you know this BEFORE going all the way to their office? Like by calling to make an appointment? Or even by reading their ad in the phone book/on-line?

And wasn't he hit by a car? So the driver's auto insurance would cover all the bills and the $1500 is probably an amount on top of that.

That lawyer is about a half-block up the road from our house. So it wasn't really going "all that way." Had it not been here in town, and extremely close to home, (literally a hop, skip, and jump away) then yes we would've called and made an appointment. The insurance company supposedly ONLY wants to pay $1,500. Which doesn't cover anything, really.

And they are still trying to put the blame for the accident on Jeremy. Nobody ended up with the ticket. I thought the driver got one, but Jeremy was taken away (ticket-less) to the hospital before the police finished dealing with the driver. So he assumed the driver got the ticket since he didn't.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

im just surprised thats all

its fine that people are busy

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

So...I went to my crosswalk this afternoon, like I do every afternoon. It was raining, a steady heavy drizzle, not enough to warrant staying in the car, but enough to need the umbrella. And because there was bad weather, there were bad drivers.

One foolish, stupid woman blew into my school zone at approximately 40-45 mph, which for the record, is approximately 20-25 miles over the posted speed limit. I waved my sign and I shouted and she stopped. And then she sped up again, full speed like she was before.

The van behind her was a big white van. Had pretty blue lights and the words "Manchester Police" emblazoned on the sides. I waved my sign at them as they drove behind her through my school zone. Both vehicles turned the corner out of sight and I went back to chatting with the parents I almost always chat with.

A minute later, we heard sirens and I perked up a little and hoped that maybe just perhaps, they caught her.

10 minutes later or so, school gets out and I'm in the middle of the street crossing kids and parents and the paddy wagon with it's beautiful blue lights and blue lettering against white paint pulls up in the middle of my school zone to take my statement because I was a witness to that woman speeding. So in between helping kids cross, with the van still parked in the middle of the street, I answered the officer's questions (it seems I have a good eye for speed since I estimated she was doing 40-45, they clocked her around that and wrote her a ticket for 35!) and they eventually went on their way while I did a little...ok a very big happy dance of joy because it was one of those right places, right times, perfect alignment of the stars situations where a set of cops was around when I needed them.

Victory is mine, Victory is mine, bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land for victory is mine.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• scrappycath Said:
  • TripletMother Said:

The check book is easy to balance when it's empty!

Good point!!! I am right there!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

That lawyer is about a half-block up the road from our house. So it wasn't really going "all that way." Had it not been here in town, and extremely close to home, (literally a hop, skip, and jump away) then yes we would've called and made an appointment. The insurance company supposedly ONLY wants to pay $1,500. Which doesn't cover anything, really.

And they are still trying to put the blame for the accident on Jeremy. Nobody ended up with the ticket. I thought the driver got one, but Jeremy was taken away (ticket-less) to the hospital before the police finished dealing with the driver. So he assumed the driver got the ticket since he didn't.

There isn't always a ticket issued.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:

So...I went to my crosswalk this afternoon, like I do every afternoon. It was raining, a steady heavy drizzle, not enough to warrant staying in the car, but enough to need the umbrella. And because there was bad weather, there were bad drivers.

One foolish, stupid woman blew into my school zone at approximately 40-45 mph, which for the record, is approximately 20-25 miles over the posted speed limit. I waved my sign and I shouted and she stopped. And then she sped up again, full speed like she was before.

The van behind her was a big white van. Had pretty blue lights and the words "Manchester Police" emblazoned on the sides. I waved my sign at them as they drove behind her through my school zone. Both vehicles turned the corner out of sight and I went back to chatting with the parents I almost always chat with.

A minute later, we heard sirens and I perked up a little and hoped that maybe just perhaps, they caught her.

10 minutes later or so, school gets out and I'm in the middle of the street crossing kids and parents and the paddy wagon with it's beautiful blue lights and blue lettering against white paint pulls up in the middle of my school zone to take my statement because I was a witness to that woman speeding. So in between helping kids cross, with the van still parked in the middle of the street, I answered the officer's questions (it seems I have a good eye for speed since I estimated she was doing 40-45, they clocked her around that and wrote her a ticket for 35!) and they eventually went on their way while I did a little...ok a very big happy dance of joy because it was one of those right places, right times, perfect alignment of the stars situations where a set of cops was around when I needed them.

Victory is mine, Victory is mine, bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land for victory is mine.

You da bomb!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Really hasn't been much deep conversation. What would you like to talk about?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I guess I just assumed that when there's an accident, SOMEbody gets the ticket. Whoever's at fault.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

[quote=BlingQueenRia][quo te=scrappycath][quote=Bli ngQueenRia][quote=scrappy cath][quote=BlingQueenRia ]I wanted to give you girls an update on Jeremy's situation. Jeremy went to see a lawyer Tuesday, but that lawyer didn't take personal injury cases, so Jeremy made an appointment to see a different lawyer this morning.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess I just assumed that when there's an accident, SOMEbody gets the ticket. Whoever's at fault.
[/quote]

Nope sometimes noone is found at fault enough to be given a summons/ticket

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

My gosh are you trying to make page 88 today? Ya'll talk to fast. I can't keep up at work.

I know marci wants me to make a bom although I don't know who we are blowing up.

Someone needs a good lawyer.

I am where I am suppose to be, thats a change.

And someone else is hosting something that you get $37.50 if you do it yourself between July 1 and July 15, although I haven't figure out what I have to host.

SO... talk away, I am caught up.. kinda

Oh yeah and Marci is surprised its Friday, although I'm not sure why, it comes after Thursday every week and she knew we had Thursday, yesterday.

Edited by Sweet Destiny on 06-19-09 11:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• moxiegirl23 Said:

GOOD FOR YOU LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• Sweet Destiny Said:
My gosh are you trying to make page 88 today? Ya'll talk to fast. I can't keep up at work.

I know marci wants me to make a bom although I don't know who we are blowing up.

And someone else is hosting something that you get $37.50 if you do it yourself between July 1 and July 15, although I haven't figure out what I have to host.

Oh yeah and Marci is surprised its Friday, although I'm not sure why, it comes after Thursday every week and she knew we had Thursday, yesterday.

This really made me giggle!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

[quote=scrappycath][quote =BlingQueenRia][quote=scr appycath][quote=BlingQuee nRia][quote=scrappycath]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope sometimes noone is found at fault enough to be given a summons/ticket
[/quote]

Sometimes, the fault is found and tickets are not issued.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• Sweet Destiny Said:

no mother dear im not surprised its FRIDAY.,. im surprised we didnt have more pages

i know the days of the week

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:

So Marci, wanna help get more posts/pages going? What do you want to talk about?

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

im having printer issues

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• scrappycath Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

So Marci, wanna help get more posts/pages going? What do you want to talk about?

i dont even have much to talk about DH and i just had a debate about steroids in baseball and statistics

we could talk about BOM's and help mama come up with ideas

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

im having printer issues

Well according to the "technodiva" you should open an office supply catalog to the page with printers on it. She actually did this when she worked at Staples and says it really works! Frightens the printers into working!

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole

• scrappycath Said:
im having printer issues

Well according to the "technodiva" you should open an office supply catalog to the page with printers on it. She actually did this when she worked at Staples and says it really works! Frightens the printers into working!

ROFL..... hahaha

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

i dont even have much to talk about DH and i just had a debate about steroids in baseball and statistics

we could talk about BOM's and help mama come up with ideas

Here's an idea for getting her going on a BOM..... make a jar (or container) and put strips of paper in it with journal prompts on them. Each day (or scrapping time) pull one out and write about it.... then find a photo to go with it and scrap! Or do pages without photos if that fits with the journaling.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

You could add journal prompts to the container each birthday/mother's day/holiday to keep her going! It could be a mother-daughter collaboration.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Marci's mom (sorry - don't know your name) here are some other ideas for the BOM

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Ummm.... hello????

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• scrappycath Said:
im having printer issues

i fixed it.. was telling me i was out of ink.. and i knew that wasnt true... its my photo printer.. so i just unplugged everything and took the printer cartridge out and then put it back in.. its fine now

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

OK well this became a one sided conversation. And now I have to go!

Hope you like some of the ideas. It could be a really fun project!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• scrappycath Said:
Marci's mom (sorry - don't know your name) here are some other ideas for the BOM

Judy

(judy..judy..judy)

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
im having printer issues

i fixed it.. was telling me i was out of ink.. and i knew that wasnt true... its my photo printer.. so i just unplugged everything and took the printer cartridge out and then put it back in.. its fine now

I think that tops the technodiva instructions!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• scrappycath Said:
Ummm.... hello????

here.. just fixing printer!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:

Judy

(judy..judy..judy)

Thank you!

And now I've really gotta go!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

ok. I have the July August mini catalog as a pdf file. Anyone who wants a copy, email me at [email protected]

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Time for me to go home! Have to go to Sams Club and Kohls tonight and then I will be scrapping later tonight! Catch you all then!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

mom has lots of stories with pictures.. like she could do a 1 or 2 pg LO about her prom.. she knows the story..

could do LO's about her brothers and sisters when they were kids

there are pictures of the piles of mushrooms from our mushroom hunting trips

umm...

she could do 1 or 2 about my accident

hm... i know there are other stories im missing

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

Catalog of what?

What is a BOM???????

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny

Does Scrappycath live in Warsaw?

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• Sweet Destiny Said:
Does Scrappycath live in Warsaw?

no mother dear

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• Sweet Destiny Said:
Catalog of what?

What is a BOM???????

Book Of Me

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

• Sweet Destiny Said:
Well here you are!!

You crack me up

Page 1 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics