Username Post: what are stickles?        (Topic#1507943)
greenqueen
Diva
greenqueen

I am wondering what Stickles are. Are they the same as glitter glue? What are they used for?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to greenqueen

In short, Stickles are the best glitter glues available. You use them anywhere you would use glitter, they accent things beautifully.

For some reason the search engine here is really bad, otherwise, you could just search to find that there are a bazillion topics on stickles. It's a favorite topic here

Busy Little Hands
Pro
Busy Little Hands

Sweetie, if you like glitter...you'll love Stickles. They are the best. I didn't know what they were until a few months ago. Now I can't imagine paper crafting with out them. They are very versatile. Colors...distressing too...lots of fun! Oh, did I mention you can pick one up for under $2.00? You should get a bottle and play with it. It will be well worth the investment.

Oh, Stickles are so much easier to use than standard glitters too. Less mess is always better.

Happy scrappin'!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Busy Little Hands

Like Amy said, it really is the best glitter glue on the market. I've tried about every glitter glue that I've found and none are as good as Stickles.

Other glitter glues will spread out and flatten as they dry. Stickles won't. It won't spread out as it dries. Stickles is also great for fine lines that many others can't do.

Products Referenced in This Post:

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I just purchased 2 more bottles today - love them

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to pjangel

Stickles are the best scrapbooking addiction ever! They are super easy to use and add just the right amount of glitter to your project.

greenqueen
Diva
greenqueen
In response to deigh_z33

Well they must be fabulous if so many of you love them. I might try one first to see if I like it. my HL doesn't carry them and I tried Micheals but either they dont have them either or I wasn't looking in the right dept.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

M's and HL's in my area has them but they're in the 3 packs. Not individuals. Plus avoid the distress one. Try to get the regular Stickles. I found the distress Stickles to be like other glues. These will spread out as they dry and were wetter. Great colors but not what I came to expect from STickles. So I stick to regular 35 colors.

identicaltriplets
Veteran
identicaltriplets
In response to Vivian loves BLING

You can see the article I wrote about Stickles right here on scrapbook.com. I hope it is helpful to you! They are definitely a must have IMO.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics