Username Post: Conventions? Events?        (Topic#1508673)
anmom 
New Kid On the Block
  • anmom on 06-30-09 09:38 AM

Does anyone know of any big scrapbook events in Arkansas? I would love to find out! I hear about them all the time in other places, but never here.

Maybe we should get one going?

www.scrapbookkitclub.com

jennifer727
Resident
jennifer727
In response to anmom

i don't know of any big ones. there is a crop on the weekends at a scrapbook store in little rock but that's the only one i know of.

New Kid On the Block
In response to anmom

Where are you from? We meet monthly in Conway. Well we shoot for monthly anyways. Sometimes we can't get the room. Russeville stays pretty busy with crops too. Greenbrier has a few small crops or gatherings really. Then there is always national scrapbook days. I don't remember where it is this year. I am registered for it. I guess I better look that up.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kjhebel

just wanted to let you know about a Scrapbook Crop Fundraiser in Conway, AR
April 24, 2010 from 9-6
$35
silent auction, goodie bags, door prizes, vendors on site, t-shirts, side classes, make and takes

email me for a registration form.
[email protected]

thanks

New Kid On the Block
In response to loriey72034

I'm looking for get togethers near Conway too! Can someone please pm me the info?

thanks!
Lisa

tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex
In response to flyinglisamarie

I am hosting a crop in Hot Springs at the Moose Lodge. May 1 8 am to 8 pm. Food, prizes, and lots of fun! $25 for all day. Plenty of room! PM me if your interested!

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar
In response to tabbilwilex

Hope you have a super good turn-out this weekend at your crop!

New Kid On the Block
In response to JeepMama-Ar

The Scrapbook Attic in Searcy host a huge event in November and they are hosting another big event in July with Teresa Collins. They are really nice and their events are awesome.

Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to lovetoscrap2068

Hey Arkansas ladies! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be "shop sitting" this Saturday at Just Scrap It. While the owner is on vacation. I want to invite all my scrappy ladies to come crop and shop with me all day long! I will have the shop open from nine thirty until six o clock. I hope some of y'all can make it!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Katydidd

The scrapbook store in downtown Siloam Springs has crops occasionally.

WildflowerShelley
New Kid On the Block
WildflowerShelley
In response to anmom

My husband and I own a bed and breakfast in Mountain View, Arkansas and we also have a small event center right next door. I always thought it would be perfect to host a scrapbookers group... or any other kind of crafters group! Get to stay in a nice B&B, wake up to a delicious breakfast, then walk across the parking lot to a nice big space to work. If anyone would be interested, I'd be happy to share details. We can offer some great deals in the winter especially!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics