Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: Scraptastic COF {Full and Active}        (Topic#1509009)
ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Welcome to the Scraptastic Circle of Friends.

The aim of our group is become a close group of friends who offer support to each other with in the scrap booking realm and daily life.

This group belongs to all of us and it will take a group effort to make it work and keep it active, therefore if you have any suggestions to how the group could run better, or if you’d like to host a challenge/swap, please feel free to PM me. Everyone’s point of view is important and valued! =)

Our current members are:

1. CreativeChaos (Chelle)
2. Noelle311 (Noelle)
3. Angie Girl (Angie)
4. Kimmylois (Kimmy)
5. Lil-star (Lou)
6. BBScraps (Bonnie)
7. JenBustillo (Jen)
8. Scrappindmbfan (Nancy)
9. GrandmaRocket (Mojra)
10. Scrapalooza (Misty)
11. Godschild94 (Janeen)
12. DNA301 (Ashley)

At the moment we are full, but we have a waiting list and if you would like to become a member please PM me with the following:

Full name
Address,
Email address
Any messengers.

(This is so we can make a contact list for swaps/challenges. It will be mailed out when complete.)

Also please answer the following questions:

Name:
DOB:
Scrapping since:
Pets:
Favourite Scrap subject:
Favourite technique:
Blog Address:

Guidelines

To keep the group running smoothly and everyone is on the same page we ask that the following guidelines are followed.

Disagreements happen, sometimes it’s hard to judge someone’s tone via text on a screen and things can be taken the wrong way. If you feel hurt by another members comment or are made to feel unwelcome at any time, please don’t sit and feel bad over it. You’re welcome to PM me, or you can talk to the other member in PM. We just ask it does not become a public argument on the thread.

We ask you check in at least once a week. This is to keep the group active. If you feel at any time that life is getting to busy and you can’t keep up, please let us know. We’d rather that than worry that something has happened to you. There will be no hard feelings; we understand that life gets busy!

Everyone enjoys getting love on their projects. Please be fair in receiving/giving love/critique to other group members.

There are no specific amount of layouts required to be a part of this group. Just post them as you do them. Please make sure you link a thumb nail in the thread so its easier for members to find and leave you love/critique!

Challenges/Swaps

There will be challenges and swaps. You do not have to take part to be part of the group. They will be hosted to help you practice your different techniques. They will be posted in the blog on ScraptasticCOFs sb.com blog so we can keep track. Anyone is free to host a challenge/swap, so if you have an idea let us know!

If you want to take part in a challenge please make sure you have the time to commit and see it through, no one enjoys being flaked on.
Saying that we understand that real life happens and if you change your mind on participating please let us know asap. When you take part in a challenge, please make sure you have public embedding enabled on your work.

Most of all, enjoy!!!!

Here is a little “get to know you” information on each member:

CreativeChaos
Name: Chelle
DOB: 20th June
Husband/Wife/Kids: Married with a little girl due 1st October.
Scrapping since: 2006
Pets: 2 cats, Winston and Murphy
Favourite Scrap subject: Pregnancy!
Favourite technique: Distressing
Blog: http://blog.jmlamb.net/Chelle

Noelle311
Name: Noelle
DOB: March 11, 1981
Husband/Wife/Kids: Single. No kids.
Scrapping since:
March 2008
Pets: Husky - her name is Ruby and is really my brothers dog. You will also see many LO's of mine of my dog Jammer that passed away last year. She is the reason I started to scrap!
Favourite Scrap subject: My dog Jammer, family, friends
Favourite technique: Inking, distressing, stamping
Blog: http://noellescraps.blogspot.com/

Angie Girl
Name: Angie
DOB: 6/7
Husband/Wife/Kids: Husband - Jason, Stepson - Christopher
Scrapping since: a couple years ago
Pets: Dog - Maggie
Favourite Scrap subject: My boys!
Favourite technique: Anything new!
Blog:

Kimmylois
Name: Kimberly
DOB: November 12
Husband/Wife/Kids: None yet!
Scrapping since: 2000
Pets: None yet!
Favourite Scrap subject: My nieces and nephew
Favourite technique: Stickles, distressing, circles, and doodling.
Blog:

Lil-star
Name: Lou
DOB: 08th March 1982
Husband/Wife/Kids: Just 1 hubbie & he's brand spanking new!
Scrapping since: September 2008
Pets: Diablo, the scruff monster!
Favourite Scrap subject: Usually hubbie or the dog, might need a few kids I'm running out of ideas lol
Favourite technique: Tearing & distressing
Blog: http://scrapaholic-lou.blogspot.com/

BBScraps
Name:bonnie or bb
Name:dec.18
Husband/Wife/Kids: rodney,married 25 yrs this dec. daughter beth-23
Pets: 2 dogs-cherbear and grandpuppy lexie lou
Favourite Scrap subject:love to scrapbook my family and doggies
Favourite technique:i love to inking
Blog:

JenBustillo
Name: Jennifer (Jen)
DOB: January 16
Husband/Wife/Kids: Single mom with 2 kids
Scrapping since: as long as I can remember
Pets: 1 dog
Favourite Scrap subject: heritage, family history
Favourite technique: journaling
Blog:

Scrappindmbfan
Name: Nancy
DOB:12/08
Husband/Wife/Kids: Married for almost 15yrs, 2 kids, Brandon age 13, Sierra age 11
Pets: 2 dogs, both black lab mixes, Oreo age 5 and Patience age 1.5
Favourite Scrap subject: My kids, school activities, concerts (I got to A LOT), my dogs, vacations
Favourite technique:Just basic embellishments, brads, buttons, and ribbon are my favorites
Blog: n/a

GrandmaRocket
Name: Mojra (pronounced as if there is no j in it)
DOB: December 11
Husband/Wife/Kids: one daughter, who has 3 toddlers!
Scrapping since: off and on since 1999
Pets: My tuxedo cat Maddie and a black standard poodle Gibbs
Favourite Scrap subject: my beautiful grandkids!
Favourite technique: stickles, tearing, distressing
Blog:

Scrapalooza
Name:Misty/Scrapalooza
DOB:1/31/67
Husband/Wife/Kids: James & one 7 yr. old daughter Parker
Pets: 2 Shipoos--Philip & Sam
Favourite Scrap subject: My daughter
Favourite technique: Distressing
Blog: www.scrapaloozatx.blogspot.com

Godschild94
Name: Janeen
DOB: November 6
Husband/Wife/Kids: Single gal
Pets: 1 dog, Bailey (black lab)
Favourite Scrap subject: Disney! and friends
Favourite technique: border punches are a current fave but I love to play with new techniques too!
Blog: http://janeenbeuchel.blogspot.com/

DNA301
Name: Ashley
DOB: 3/1/83
Husband/Wife/Kids: No husband or kids yet
Scrapping since: 2008
Pets: Murphy the Beagle, Ed and Edwina the Not-So-Ninja Turtles
Favourite Scrap subject: Movies, working on a Book of Me, Baseball
Favourite technique: Stamping
Blog: http://dna301theminorgroo ve.blogspot.com/

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to ScraptasticCOF

Wooo thread cherry!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star

Woooo first post!!! Can't wait to get to know you girls but I'm a whole time frame away! DH has put Hostel on as Friday night is our Fright Fest but uhhhh in no mood for it!!
Happy 4th July!! I'll celebrate in Ireland for you!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star
In response to lil-star

ahhhhh Creative chaos you got there first!!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to lil-star

Haha I'm fast

Anyone got anything fun planned for the 4th?

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to Creative Chaos

Hey!!! YAY! New GROUP!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to Noelle311

Tomorrow we are having some friends over and hanging out at the pool. Then we are grilling out and having fireworks! Kimmy may stop by. I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Noelle311

Sweet!

We're off to a block party tomorrow night, I gotta make a raspberry buttermilk cake. Its mega yum.

Me and my lil sis just got back from seeing Ice age. These bozos behind us would not SHUT UP. Well until I stated to them I did not pay 13.50 to hear their mouths. :x

Ok ima hit the sack, am shattered. Have a great night ladies

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Wow, 7am is FAR too early for a Saturday *Yawn*

First off and foremost

I'm gonna relax on the sofa for a bit then get on with some housework and making this cake for the BBQ tonight.

I had some odd odd pregnancy dreams last night. Really vivid! It involved sprinklers, snakes and crisps. *blink*

OK here are a few layouts to start your Saturday.

13 week scan By Creative Chaos

18 week scan By Creative Chaos

Children By Creative Chaos

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Lovelies,

We have 2 new ladies who want to join us, Please make Jen(JenBustillo)and Bonnie(BBScraps) feel welcome

Jen/Bonnie I see you're on the East cost like me! Bonnie, where in NC are you? I'm in Mooresville. We moved from VA 2 years ago (Mananas area)

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

thanks so much for the welcome,i live in forest city,halfway between asheville and charlotte,i don't think we're too far apart,i look forward to getting to know everyone better,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

• Creative Chaos Said:
Haha I'm fast

Anyone got anything fun planned for the 4th?

we are going to the lake for the afternoon,not really my cup of tea,but hubbys family has a place,so i'm going to get caught up on my scrap mags,hehe,bb

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to bbscraps

Welcome Bonnie and Jen! So glad to have you join the group!!

Bonnie- I am north of Atlanta so not to far from you.

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to Noelle311

cool,we may have to meet up somewhere,maybe the ckc convention,bb

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to bbscraps

Hi all!

I'm excited to be here. I've been around the boards for the past few months, playing in the monthly challenges and swaps.

I'm in Manassas, Virginia, a bit outside of Washington DC.

The kids and I just got back from a 5 day road trip through PA, OH, WV, and KY.

DD leaves for camp tomorrow, so it's a day of laundry and packing her up for her first trip to overnight camp. She is really excited.

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF
In response to JustJenScraps

Another new member .. Nancy (Scrappindmbfan) Welcome!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Welcome ladies!

So regarding our challenges, I figured I'd leave it for a couple of weeks before putting one together, just so we can get to know each other etc first, I don't want to over whelm everyone lol.

I've just finished making Autumn a butterfly mobile for her nursery. Its only taken me 3 weeks haha. I've taken it apart and put it back together 3 times because I wasn't happy with it. I'm just going to upload pictures.

She must like it because she's been kicking me HARD for the last hour! I think I have a 10lb kangaroo in there, not a 2lb little girl

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Girls, please welcome Mojra (GrandmaRocket) to the group

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Ladies, please welcome Misty (Scrapalooza):)

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Ok girls,

Here is the butterfly mobile!

Butterfly Mobile view 1 By Creative Chaos

Butterfly Mobile view 2 By Creative Chaos

Butterfly Mobile view 3 By Creative Chaos

Butterfly Mobile view 4 By Creative Chaos

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Ladies, please welcome Janeen (Godschild94)

ScraptasticCOF
New Kid On the Block
ScraptasticCOF

Ladies, please give a warm welcome to Ashley (DNA301)

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Ok we now have 12 members! I've closed the group to new people for now, just so we don't get overwhelmed.

Jump right on in. Remember you make the group what it is!

Ok I'm off to stuff my face with BBQ, Cake and watch fire works.

Have a wonderful night lovelies

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Um...Hiya! Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope everyone is having a good (and safe) day!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to DNA301

Welcome everyone!

Just got back from the pool. We are going to start grilling out in like 2 hours.. then the fireworks! SOOO EXCITED! I LOVE fireworks!

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe 4th!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to Noelle311

Chelle- The butterfly mobile is GORGEOUS!!!! Loving it! May have to get you to make me one when I have a baby.. which is probably a long way off! HAHA

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Noelle311

Hello ladies! Just thought I would pop in and say that I am super-excited to be in this group and be inspired! Also popping in with a few layouts to share that I uploaded on Thursday.

Magical Memories
By Godschild94

Toontown Tuners
By Godschild94

Well I am off to a party so I will check back in later. Happy 4th everyone!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to godschild94

Yay! I'm excited for our new group! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy 4th everyone! I have nothing planned, since I have to work, it's my 3rd night on in a row. Then tomorrow afternoon, after I get some zzz's, we're going to my FIL's for a bbq. That should be fun. Then I work Mon, Tues, Weds, but after that I have 7 nights off, and I'm hoping to get some scrapping done, but like I said that's a hope. I haven't gotten any scrapping done except for making my wedding invites and all the wedding stuff since last summer. Now that all that's over I need to: a. reorganize my space and b. find my mojo in the piles of newer stuff I've bought lately, and then I'll be set.

Well off to find something to make for dinner for my poor hungry DH. Then I gotta get in the shower and get my tooshie on the road to work...

Have fun and be safe tonight with everything planned!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to angie girl

Evening everyone! Sorry I didn't pop-in sooner to say Hi! I had to work at my 2nd job this afternoon (Michaels) and then we went to see a movie because our fireworks were rained out.

I finished a 2 pg LO today before work, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow for me to upload. I'm super whipped.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to scrappindmbfan

Evenin' Girls,

We just got back from 4th July celebrations. I'll be making some layouts for a mini album I'm making for my sister of her stay here (Its a secret!) so I'll post them when I'm done.

My bump is freaking huge in the pictures now haha.

Tomorrow we have the DH's family coming over for a BBQ to and to drop some baby furniture off.

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th July. Its great we have this little group

Night all!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star

Morning ladies, just dropped DH off to work and I'm itching to get scrapping but no photos ecccckkkk!!
I bought my friend a scrapping kit yesterday for her bday, she got married recently and I made her an album (phew!) and she's discovered the joy of scrapbooking!!

Do you know what I did last night, never occurred to me before but I mounted the LO onto canvas and added some more embellishments, they are so pretty if I may say so! Its nice to be have LO you like and you can see them all the time now!
It would make a great present!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to lil-star

I haven't tried canvas yet. Is it hard to do? I would think it would make a beautiful gift.

Our 4th was quiet. DD and I drove to the end of the road and watched a few fireworks. We were busy doing laundry and getting her packed up for camp.

DS should be home today from his adventures. He went with a friend to a nearby lake for bbq and fireworks. From what I heard, they took the boat with them and going to inner tube on the lake. Sounded like he's having a blast!

I'm hoping for a few hours between DD and DS where it's just me. I've been itching to scrap but been so busy with the kids this week, I haven't had time.

Will check in later and see how everyone's 4th was!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Good Mornin' mah lil Scraptastic Divas!

Well I was wide a freaking wake at 6am today I totally refused to haul my butt out of bed until 830 though. There's something unnatural about being up before then on a Sunday haha.

I posted last nights pictures on my Blog if you're interested.

Lou ~ You've just inspired me, what a great idea. I have that "Children" poem layout I've been trying to find a nice frame for so I can hang it, but I think it will go really nice on a canvas with some flowers/butterflies around it. Thanks!
How did you get it to stick to the canvas? Glue?

Jen ~ Oh I went tubing once. We live by a big lake here in NC and are going to rent a pontoon later this month so my sister can experience the "American Summer" No tubing for me at the moment tho! These summer camps over here for kids are fabulous ideas. We don't really have that back in England. Is it one she will attend for a few weeks, or just day time and you pick her up at night? I wish they had something like that back home when I was little, I'd get SO bored after the 2nd week of the summer holidays.

Ok I need to go buy hotdogs to go with the chicken and burgers for the grill today.

bbl!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star

Double sided tape ladies, it is the dogs bollox lol
I've been having such glue problems lately and tried it and never looked back, sticks no problem although some of the embellishments might need a wet glue. As long as you carry some element from the LO onto the canvas it blends in

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Morning girls!

Sounds like everyone had an enjoyable 4th. Our fireworks were rained out so we went to see Public enemies. It was an excellent movie :)Most of the movie was filmed here so it was really neat to see our town with a 1930's feel, plus Johnny Depp is never hard on the eyes

The canvases look great! I go to EXPO every yr (can't wait for this year, I'm registered for a class with Becky Fleck :)) and they always teach a canvas class or two. I've never taken one, but on of my classes 2 yrs ago had a bonus project and e did a small 4x6 flat canvas. We used ModPodge to attach everything. It was a lot of fun to ink it too, the texture made the ink look completely different.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Lou ~ Dogs bollocks hahaha I aint heard that expression SO long. Looks like ima go stock up on double sided tape.

Nancy ~ We went and saw Public Enemies the other day, it really rocked.

lil-star
Expert
lil-star

Chelle I just had a goo at your blog, I was reading for ages! Nice to put a face to the name! Awww I love all the stuff you have done for Autumn Marie, you'll be a very creative mommy!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to lil-star

Hiya! The Fourth was boring....they moved the fireworks from the river near me to the Hudson River (on the West Side of the city) so we had to watch them on TV instead of going out to see them.

Nancy- My sister wants to see "Public Enemies"...Johnny Depp's awesome but has become Jack Sparrow in my brain for all time. I'm waiting on "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and, recently, "Blood: The Last Vampire" (based on the anime/manga of the same name).

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DNA301

I agree with the thoughts about Jack Sparrow. He did his little mouth twitch up thing in Public Enemies several times and I completely thought of Pirates lol

So I have bickering teenagers this afternoon *sigh*. Not sure I'm going to gt anymore scrapping done this weekend or not. We're going to our local Ribfest to see Huey Lewis tonight so I have to get ready for the work week too.

Here's my LO from yesterday. My picture is a little blurry, I'm still learning the settings on my camera. TFL!

Superbowl XLI By Scrappindmbfan

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

Hey Divas! I like that Chelle!!

We had an awesome 4th! I'm a bit hungover today but it's not too bad. If any of you ladies have Facebook, you can look me up.. Noelle Rudisill and I will add ya! I have posted my pictures there. I am not so good at the blogging thing.

Angie- Hope you enjoy your seven days off and get some scrapping done!

Lou- The canvases look GREAT!!! I am going to have to try that one day too.

Nancy- Which expo will you be going to? I am going to the one in GA this Friday. It is my first one and I am VERY excited! Do they have lots of good deals?

Hi Janeen, Ashley, and Jen!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. It's a rainy day here, so I am being lazy!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to Noelle311

Oh yeah..

Snapfish is having a sale! 50 Prints for 50 Pennies! Each print after the 50 is .9 cents. Expires July 10. I am ordering my pictures from yesterday.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to Noelle311

I've always wanted to try modge podge. Is it easy to use?

DD is at overnight camp. We pick her up on Saturday. It's her first real trip away from home without myself or big brother. I am so excited for her. The entire week focuses on arts and crafts. Her absolute favorite thing to do!!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

hey to all,jci,it is trying to rain here too,so thats a good thing,i like to scrap when it rains outside,hope everyones having a great sunday,bb

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to bbscraps

Hiya! Just got home from shopping...my sister needed more shoes. I don't really see the need...but, then again, my favorite shoes come in two kinds...sneakers and pointe shoes...considering getting some scrapping done later...maybe LOL!

Hope everyone's having a happy Sunday!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to bbscraps

Evening Scrappy Divas!

Well I got the crib and pushchair (Stroller) put together. Am totally drained of energy now, this baby requires a lot of juice lol.

Lou ~ aww thanks I enjoy the blogging. I do it mainly for family so I aint got to keep emailing everyone. They know just to look there for updates.

Ashley/Nancy ~ I know what you mean about Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow. A couple of his expressions it in just made me think Jack. I just saw a picture of him all dressed up as the Mad Hatter for his next movie. He looked SO freaky.

Noelle ~ I just saw your FB pictures. I love the ones with Ruby in! There is non of you though!!

Jen ~ I used modge podge for the first time on my mobile butterflies to varnish them. I really loved how it made them look. It was pretty easy, just goes on like glue.

Bonnie ~

Ok Ima go have a hot bath. Have a great evening loves.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Oh I soooooooo cannot wait for Burton's verion of "Alice in Wonderland!" That movie's going to be wicked amazing and creepy! I've seen the pictures of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter too and they're awesome! I can't wait to see THAT mad tea party!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Oh I soooooooo cannot wait for Burton's verion of "Alice in Wonderland!" That movie's going to be wicked amazing and creepy! I've seen the pictures of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter too and they're awesome! I can't wait to see THAT mad tea party!

I know!!! It looks like a great movie. I love Johnny Depp. He has been in some really crazy movies. He fits the parts so well.

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

• Creative Chaos Said:
Evening Scrappy Divas!

Well I got the crib and pushchair (Stroller) put together. Am totally drained of energy now, this baby requires a lot of juice lol.

Lou ~ aww thanks I enjoy the blogging. I do it mainly for family so I aint got to keep emailing everyone. They know just to look there for updates.

Ashley/Nancy ~ I know what you mean about Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow. A couple of his expressions it in just made me think Jack. I just saw a picture of him all dressed up as the Mad Hatter for his next movie. He looked SO freaky.

Noelle ~ I just saw your FB pictures. I love the ones with Ruby in! There is non of you though!!

Jen ~ I used modge podge for the first time on my mobile butterflies to varnish them. I really loved how it made them look. It was pretty easy, just goes on like glue.

Bonnie ~

Ok Ima go have a hot bath. Have a great evening loves.

Chelle- I was the one behind the camera the whole time! I don't like the way I look in pictures. I am trying to get better about that tho!

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to Noelle311

Hi all! Had an awesome fourth. Thankfully the rain held off until today. I am enjoying the cooler weather, I am in TX just north of Dallas (GO COWBOYS!) & it has been 100 all week & today it only got in upper 80's! woohoo. Nice to meet everyone! This will be a fun group.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Noelle311

Hey ladies! Just checking in to say hi after celebrating the 4th at the lake. I am heading down to my scrap room to work on a new layout. It will probably be the only chance I have to scrap until next Sunday because I am going to be out of town for a few days at a teaching conference and then my best friend is getting married on Saturday, so I will be doing the maid of honor thing on Friday and Saturday. It will be fun but it will be a busy week! Anyways, have a great week everyone and I will see you all later!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to godschild94

Here's one more for me for the weekend.

I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland either...does anyone know when it comes out?

Sounds like everyone had a nice relaxing 4th weekend. It's gonna be hard to go back to work tomorrow after having 4 days off!

Sun Spot By Scrappindmbfan

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Not what I intended to scrap but what I've scrapped so far...the other idea I have doesn't want to leave my brain right now...

The Quileute Pack
By DNA301

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to DNA301

Mornin' Loves!

Well I aint got to be in work till 130 but I was wide awake at 7 .. always the way. Had to kick the DH out of bed as he over laid. I never seen the man get out of bed and get ready so quickly!!

4 more days and then I have a week and a half off. I can't wait. Gonna take my sister some placed and get photos for the secret 8x8 album I'm doing for her.

Misty ~ Its been really hot (high 90's) all week here also. Yesterday and today looks overcast tho so hopefully we'll get some rain. My freaking grass is dying!

Janeen ~ Have a fabulous (busy!) week, take lots of wedding pictures to scrap

Nancy ~ Great LO! AIWL supposed to be released (In the USA) on 5th March 2010. Long ways off.

Ashley ~ *Swoon* what a fantastic view to start my Monday off with!!! Great LO haha.

Good mornin' Noelle, Angi, Kim, Lou, Bonnie,
Jen, Mojra!

Anyone have any plans for their Monday or just work?

Ok off to raid the frosties

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

Morning!!

Today is work for me. I gotta be there at 4. I really hope I can go back to the day shift again. Ahh well.. I need to keep smiling and be thankful I still have a job.

Can't believe it is only going to be 78 here today.. it's really cloudy right now. Hopefully we will get some rain. We need it badly here.

I will be back later! Going to get some breakfast.

lil-star
Expert
lil-star
In response to Noelle311

Its only Monday and I'm wrecked!! Bad start to the week, I've the inlaws coming to stay for the wknd so its cleaning at all stations (on my behalf, he doesnt care lol), for 2 people we make alot of dust lol
Have a nice day/evening girls!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to lil-star

Hiya everyone! I WISH I was working...I'm trying to get licenced as a Clinical Lab Tech (which is strange because I have a Master's in Biological Sciences) so I can even apply for a job. My Graduate Program was supposed to tell me about the licience but they "forgot" so now I'm trying to get it on my own.

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to DNA301

Ashley- Is the license hard to get?

Lou- Good luck with all the cleaning this week!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Noelle311

Noelle ~ I'm enjoying the overcast day here. Makes a nice change from the blazing heat.

Lou ~ We have that dust problem also. I dust twice a week, I just don't know where it all comes from. I bet its the cats!

Ashley ~ They forgot? Surely they should be obligated to help you as it's their fault?

Ok so my sister has had this allergic reaction to a bug bite or something. She got bitten on Saturday night by mozzies. Well today she gets up and her ankle is like double its size and she has a quater sized blister on it. She pops it and now its (gross, BUT) got orange puss. We got her some antihisamines from the chemist and I gave her neosporin to dry it up. I'm wondering if something other than a mozzie bit her.

Ok 4 hours and 15 minutes until I'm outta here! I can't wait to have next week off. Get some scrappy goodness done!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star

Eccccck what else could bite her (Remember St Patrick got rid of all our snakes we don't have many things to bite us here!)
Ashley how could they forgot to tell you something so important DOH Fair play to you trying to get it on your own!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to lil-star

Well they have lots of curious odd little bugs over here in North Carolina. I'm wondering if a spider got her or if she got some chiggers from walking thru the grass as she had shorts on.

English skin just aint made for America haha.

lil-star
Expert
lil-star
In response to lil-star

Ohh heres a few I got done today, can you guess what colour cardstock I'm trying to use up lol
GOTTCHA By Lil-star
Boyz will be boyz By Lil-star

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

I am enjoying the weather too. I am not made for this heat! LOL. I belong somewhere cold!

Chelle- Has she seen a doctor yet? Hope it goes away soon. Sounds like a spider bite.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Chelle~can't wait to see that mini-album! The kick video on your blog is so cute! Please tell me your hubby is helping you put stuff together and you're not doing it all!?

lil-star~LOVE the canvases! I've made a lo to frame before (it's in my gallery), but it's kinda boring because it has no dimension to it. I think I'm going to try the canvas so I can put whatever I want on it! Nice green lo's! All my scrappy creations are of my boys (DH and stepson) or my dog (the only time I get to use pink, bling, and flowers)... So these ones you made are right up my alley... I can't wait til my stretch off work to get something creative accomplished.

Noelle~I haven't quite gotten to my stretch off yet, but thanks for the fun-wishes. I can't wait. I need to start looking for inspiration for the pages/projects I want to get done in that time. I need some inspiration/encouragement quotes, pics, etc etc etc for some projects I have planned for my DH's study desk. How long is the snapfish sale for?

Hello to everyone else! Sounds like everyone had a great 4th and stayed safe! I saw fireworks from the work windows...except the windows are tinted so it just wasn't the same. I already have plans for what to do next year!

Alright three more nights of work to go! I can do it! *chanting "work is good for me" over and over.

I'm all ears if you know of any inspirational/motivationa l/encouraging quotes or sayings or whatever. I am making some things to put on DH's study desk. His desk is in our bedroom, so I kinda want it to match, so if you have suggestions of lines of paper that are blues/greys/creams, let me know! Thanks!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

Hi all!

Just got home from work. What a day. It was the first day back from a week of vacation. I don't know how it can be a vacation when they leave all your work for you to do when you get back! It was after 2:00 before I could even think about eating BREAKFAST!!!

Going to enjoy a quiet evening. I have a few portrait layouts I want to work on. They are going to be simple in design, which is good since I'm fried!

Later,

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

Work was pretty slow tonight. Least it's over!

Angie- The sale is good till July 10th. I know the Granola line from Basic Grey has blue, greys, and creams. I have done a couple LOs with that line. It's very masculine.

Jen- Gotta hate when work does that to you! Hope you have a quiet evening. Where did you go on vacation to?

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to Noelle311

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois

Thanks for having me! Sorry I haven't check in yet! I'm so excited that I am off work this week. I'm a dental hygienist and my office is closed this week. I'm hoping to get some scrappin' done.

Hope everyone had a great July 4th! Me and Jason (my BF of 3 years) got up early Saturday and jogged the 10k Peachtree Roadrace. So a little sore from that.

I'm getting all caught up on lovin' on the awesome LOs. Excited about me and Noelle going to the Scrapbook Expo this Friday.

Tried a new recipe tonight for dinner. It turned out really good.... I thought I would share if any of you ladies are interested. Cashew Crusted Salmon

Glad to hear that the movie Public Enemies turned out to be good. I'm hoping to go see it this weekend.

Also... you ladies can find me on facebook: Kimberly Goddard. Well I'm off to get my photos ordered from snapfish. Gotta get back to my movie, watching The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I'm likin' it so far, but I did read the book.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to bbscraps

We left Manassas on Sunday and drove up to PA. From there is was OH. I found a rock quarry where the kids went swimming, then to Cedar Point and Cleveland (Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.) This was all by Wednesday night.

The kids weren't ready to go home so I found a small biway that hugged the Ohio River and border. We drove along the river all the way down to KY where I crossed a bridge, found a restaurant, ordered 3 plates of fried chicken (cause DD wanted Kentucky fried chicken).

Then I jumped over to WV where we drove straight across through the mountains back to VA, and north towards home. We got back on Friday afternoon.

All in all it was about 1300 miles in 5 days. It was the best vacation ever. I have never seen the kids laugh so much. It was just the 3 of us on the ultimate adventure.

Our only set plans were to do Cedar Point and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Everything else was as the wind blew us. They will have memories that will last a life time and the stories to go along with them.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Hey Girls,

Well we just got back from Urgent Care for my sisters ankle. Turns out she has cellulitis caused by a staph infection. Looks like it was a gnat bite that got infected basically. They've put a wet to dry bandage on it and given her 10 days of antibiotics. Frigging 2000 mgs a day!

$150 bucks later! Her travel insurance means anything under 800 bucks she has to pay upfront and they reimburse her when she gets home.

Lou ~ Great LOs

Angie ~ Well he would help if I gave him a chance haha. I'm impatient about putting things together and have to do it as soon as I walk in the door. I can't stand boxes laying around.
When I'm looking for good quotes I just Google "Inspirational Quotes" there's a bunch of quote websites out there.

Jen ~ Urgh that sucks, You think they'd help you out a bit.
That's one heck of a vacation. I think I'd need one to get over THAT one haha.

Bonnie ~ *Wave*

Kim ~ That Salmon sounds awesome.

Ok girls Ima hit the sack, am totally exhausted after driving around tonight. Have a fab night.

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

Chelle- I am glad she got that checked out! My sister had cellulitis last summer from a spider bite. I hope she feels better soon!

Jen- That sounds like my kind of trip! Sounds like you had a great time!! Hope you got lots of pictures!

I am going to get ready for bed. Have a great night!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Noelle311

Morning! I hate having to get up so early for work. Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I don't know why I'm always dragging through the work week, I sit at a desk all day lol

Jen~ Your vacation sounds wonderful! I love road trips like that. I do a couple DMB trips a summer and always fly so it's been a long time since we've done a family vacation. We're talking about road-tripping to Yellowstone next summer though.

Chelle~ It sounds like it was a good thing she went to the dr...I hope she's finding some relief soon.

Thanks for all the love on my LOs

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Mornin' Girls

Argh it came around FAR too quickly. I just have this habit at the moment of waking up at 630 and being wide awake. Then I get up and am exhausted lol. My body needs to make its mind up!

Ah well at least I get to watch Sunrise Earth in peace in the mornin'.

My sis is still asleep at the moment so I don't know if her foot has fallen off. I got to go get her antibiotics today. They are only $4 at WALmart, WALgreens and CVS wanted nearly 30 bucks!!!

Ok I need to eat something. Have a great mornin girls.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

• Creative Chaos Said:
Mornin' Girls

Argh it came around FAR too quickly. I just have this habit at the moment of waking up at 630 and being wide awake. Then I get up and am exhausted lol. My body needs to make its mind up!

Ah well at least I get to watch Sunrise Earth in peace in the mornin'.

My sis is still asleep at the moment so I don't know if her foot has fallen off. I got to go get her antibiotics today. They are only $4 at WALmart, WALgreens and CVS wanted nearly 30 bucks!!!

Ok I need to eat something. Have a great mornin girls.

I had the same sleeping problem when I was preg with dd. I found a nap in the middle of the day was just what I needed to get through the rest of the day. Heck, I will still slip one in whenever I can. A power nap does wonders for a mind and body! Why is it everywhere else in the world, the day stops for siesta but here we run, run, run?!?!?

I'm running off to work. Busy day again. I hope to be caught up by Friday. sigh...

I did get to work on a layout last night but I think I'm going to redo part of it before I declare it finished. It's unlike anything I have done before. Very bling-y!!!

Have a great day everyone!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya everyone! Hope everyone's having a good day! Started working on half a two page layout yesterday...hoping to get that done today so I can post it. Since I'm out of dancing for the summer (I don't take summer lessons because my notmal instructor isn't there) I've been scrapping more...perhaps there's a coincidence? LOL!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to DNA301

Afternoon everyone!

I just worked out! WOOO!! I am feeling really good and need to take this motivation and do it every day!!!

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois
In response to Noelle311

Good afternoon! Just thought I would check in. I wanted to hang out by the pool today, but 25 mins in and we had severe thunderstorms. Oh well!!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Kimmylois

Hey girls...just checking in after day 1 of my teaching conference and I am zonked. I think I am going to go get some dinner and then crash. Have a great evening everyone!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hey Divas! I like that Chelle!!

We had an awesome 4th! I'm a bit hungover today but it's not too bad. If any of you ladies have Facebook, you can look me up.. Noelle Rudisill and I will add ya! I have posted my pictures there. I am not so good at the blogging thing.

Angie- Hope you enjoy your seven days off and get some scrapping done!

Lou- The canvases look GREAT!!! I am going to have to try that one day too.

Nancy- Which expo will you be going to? I am going to the one in GA this Friday. It is my first one and I am VERY excited! Do they have lots of good deals?

Hi Janeen, Ashley, and Jen!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. It's a rainy day here, so I am being lazy!

I'm a little slow replying to this...I'm going to the Chicago Expo in late August. I can't wait There are some good deals there...you kinda have to do your homework before you go. I notice a lot of prices similar to a LSS. What I like to shop for is the hard to find stuff...like the custom premade LOs and diecut titles. I also like to shop at the more specialty type of booths...like last year there was a booth that had only metal embellishments...that was an addicting booth.

I enjoy the classes and the crop as much as the shopping. The crop is a total blast!

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Evenin' Ladies

Well this afternoon I made a tag for a girl on another forum I talk on.

She recently lost her little girl at 20 weeks pregnant, and someone had the idea of releasing balloons at the time of her funeral tomorrow with a tag on with an email address so whoever finds it can let them know. Its so sad

I got woken up at 3am last night with what I can only describe as "baby hiccups" my belly was jolting every 1 to 2 seconds.

Well I was sitting here just now and it was happening again so I decided to put the doppler on to see if I could "hear" them. Sure enough, amongst the heartbeat, every time she hiccuped, it caused the doppler to make a little "hic" its so sweet hehe.

Jen ~ About a month ago I had a bout of pregnancy insomnia. I didn't sleep for like 2 weeks. I went and begged my OB for something before I hurt someone lol.

Ashley ~ Extra scrapping is always a good thing

Noelle ~ Good job on the working out. You have more will power than me haha.

Kimmy ~ gah that sucks about the thunderstorm, although I would have stayed there haha. I LOVE thunderstorms.

Janeen ~ Have a restful evenin' Baby.

Ok the baby has just told me she wants some chocolate. I must obay!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Two pages for my Book of Me...I've been working on it on and off for a while LOL...the Book of Me..not the layouts...the first one took me most of Monday and the second one a bit on Tuesday.

100 Things I Love Page 1
By DNA301

100 Things I Love Page 2
By DNA301

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to DNA301

Mornin' Girls

Well I released the balloon/tag this morning at 630. It was so still and calm out and there was a beautiful sunrise. So symbolic.

Ashley ~ Fabulous LOs

Good mornin' Noelle, Angi, Kimmy, Lou, Bonnie, Jen, Nancy, Mojra, Misty and Janeen!

Ok, off for breakfast!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

Mornin all,

I am groaning about having to get up this morning. Couldn't sleep last night, was up late watching an old movie.

Should be a nice day though, we are having BBQ at work. The managers are grilling burgers and dogs for everyone.

And.... I have a 'date' after work. With DD at camp and DS going out with his father (we're divorced), I said yes to a little time just for Mama. Mama gets to play sometimes too right?

P.S. I was always told that hiccups were a sign that you were growing. And when toddlers fall down a lot, check their gums, they are cutting a tooth. Wise tales but interesting just the same.

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois

Good morning ladies! Thought I could check in this morning before starting my day. Cannot believe it's already Wednesday. It always seems like vacation time always flies by!

I'm working on a mini album today to give my grandmother. We had a surprise 80th birthday party for her back in April. I haven't scrapped in a month though! Need to get my mojo back!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Noelle311

Hi girls! I just got off of work, and figured I'd catch up quick before heading to bed...

Noelle~thanks for the granola suggestion, I'll have to check that out!

Kimmy~I love recipe suggestions...keep them coming when you come across good ones! I'm so tired of everything I make! I'm just not good at making salmon at ALL or I'd try that one! LOL.

Jen~that's great that you had such an awesome vacation! I'm trying my hardest to surprise Jason and Christopher (husband and stepson, respectively) with a quick trip to Disneyland this year. We have yet to take Christopher. (My hubby and I got together when he was 6, and he's 9 now and actually almost 10...it's way overdue.)

Chelle~they did teach your sister how to change the dressing, right? Those must be some strong antibiotics! Thanks for the quotes tip. I'll try that on one of my days off coming up.

Ashley~nice lo's! One of these days I hope I get the guts to do a BOM. Maybe even an acrylic one, since I have yet to use my bind it all that I got at CHRISTMAS! Bad Bad Me.

Hello to everyone else! Hope everyone is having a Happy Hump Day! (Yay, it's Wednesday! That means that, after working tonight again, I have a week off! WOO HOO!) I live for my off-time!

So I am going to try to get a gift album made for my friend that had her baby at 27 weeks. She's been in the NICU back home for 5 weeks now, but figure if I get started on it, I'll have it done by the time the baby is discharged. I'm super duper excited, though, because she had a GIRL!...and I never get to scrap anything girly (except about my dog, but there's even a girly-limit to that!)...and I fell in love with the Basic Grey bling it collection in the superstore...I hope I can find them at my LSS!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the stuff!

Anyways, it's a sign that I'm getting tired and need to get to bed now that I'm making more and more typos and have to push backspace more than the correct buttons combined...not to mention jumping between thoughts...so...

Good day to all of you, and good night me. I'm hitting the sack, but I'll probably check in before getting ready for work again later. Have a fun day!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Oh, and one of these days remind me to find a new pic for my avi. The site must have changed the specs...because my puppy used to fit just fine there, but sadly the site bit her head off.

Ok, that's a sad sign that I'm tired. I'm for realz going to bed now...

nigh night.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya everyone! Just stopping in really quickly before I leave. I'm going to the ballet today (love watching ballet almost as much as I love dancing ballet) to see the American Ballet Theater dance "Romeo and Juliet". Last year, I saw them dance "The Sleeping Beauty"....doing my best to avoid ever having to see "Swan Lake." The ballet gods have been kind to me...I've never had to dance "Swan Lake" (a/k/a the duck dance).

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to DNA301

Hey everyone!

It's a rainy day here. But I love the rain and we need it! Many of you don't know this but I am a bowler. I am in a league every Tuesday and also compete in tournaments. I was in Reno last month for the Women's Nationals. You still start seeing LO's of that soon. Anyways.. last night I did really good! And today, I worked out again!! I really hope I can keep up this motivation and keep doing it.

Angie- YAY for one more night! I remember a while ago you told me about your feet.. how are they feeling? Mine still hurt like crazy and the orthotics make them feel worse. I need to go see the doctor again.

Kim- Your grandmother is going to love the album! Can't wait to see it!

Ashley- Have fun at the ballet!

Chelle- How is your sis doing? I hope she is feeling better.

Jen- Have fun on your date! Where are you two going?

Nancy- Thanks for the tips for the Expo. Do you have any other good tips? I really hope to see some deals!

Hello to everyone else! I will be back later!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star
In response to Noelle311

Hey guys, just checking in! Just got a haircut and man am I itchy! DH doesnt like it! Dont know if im happy he told me or cross because he did lol ohh well it will grow, its only hair!
Jen- Ohhhhh a date, we will want details!
Kim- Make sure you post some of your LO for your granny, love to see them!
Ashley- I love the Ballet but theres never any on around here (live in a small town!)

Off to walk the dog, chat later!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to lil-star

Hi Lou!

lil-star
Expert
lil-star
In response to Noelle311

sip Noelle!! Is it morning there? Just off to visit my mum, she broke her leg and being housebound is driving her mental!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

• Creative Chaos Said:
Mornin' Girls

Well I released the balloon/tag this morning at 630. It was so still and calm out and there was a beautiful sunrise. So symbolic.

Ashley ~ Fabulous LOs

Good mornin' Noelle, Angi, Kimmy, Lou, Bonnie, Jen, Nancy, Mojra, Misty and Janeen!

Ok, off for breakfast!

what a beautiful idea,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

• jenbustillo Said:
Mornin all,

I am groaning about having to get up this morning. Couldn't sleep last night, was up late watching an old movie.

Should be a nice day though, we are having BBQ at work. The managers are grilling burgers and dogs for everyone.

And.... I have a 'date' after work. With DD at camp and DS going out with his father (we're divorced), I said yes to a little time just for Mama. Mama gets to play sometimes too right?

P.S. I was always told that hiccups were a sign that you were growing. And when toddlers fall down a lot, check their gums, they are cutting a tooth. Wise tales but interesting just the same.

hope you have fun,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hey everyone!

It's a rainy day here. But I love the rain and we need it! Many of you don't know this but I am a bowler. I am in a league every Tuesday and also compete in tournaments. I was in Reno last month for the Women's Nationals. You still start seeing LO's of that soon. Anyways.. last night I did really good! And today, I worked out again!! I really hope I can keep up this motivation and keep doing it.

Angie- YAY for one more night! I remember a while ago you told me about your feet.. how are they feeling? Mine still hurt like crazy and the orthotics make them feel worse. I need to go see the doctor again.

Nancy- Thanks for the tips for the Expo. Do you have any other good tips? I really hope to see some deals!

i love bowling,i used to bowl until shoulder problems hit.would love to do it again,i like to watch it on tv,i once rolled a 278,you notice i said once,cool that you were in the nationals,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to lil-star

• lil-star Said:
sip Noelle!! Is it morning there? Just off to visit my mum, she broke her leg and being housebound is driving her mental!

hope your moms ok,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to Kimmylois

• Kimmylois Said:
Good morning ladies! Thought I could check in this morning before starting my day. Cannot believe it's already Wednesday. It always seems like vacation time always flies by!

I'm working on a mini album today to give my grandmother. We had a surprise 80th birthday party for her back in April. I haven't scrapped in a month though! Need to get my mojo back!

vacations never last long enough for me either,bb

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to bbscraps

hey to everyone,hope you all are having a great wed.,bb

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hey everyone!

worse!?!?! really?! are your orthotics the custom-made kind, or the kind off the shelf? if i were you i'd go back, maybe he made them wrong (if custom). do you wear night splints?

ps...thanks for asking...mine have been great since my custom orthotics! come see my doctor! LOL. i still have days where they get sore, but only if i'm on them too much or i cheat too much and wear flip-flops (no-no)!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to lil-star

• lil-star Said:
Hey guys, just checking in! Just got a haircut and man am I itchy! DH doesnt like it! Dont know if im happy he told me or cross because he did lol ohh well it will grow, its only hair!
Jen- Ohhhhh a date, we will want details!
Kim- Make sure you post some of your LO for your granny, love to see them!
Ashley- I love the Ballet but theres never any on around here (live in a small town!)

Off to walk the dog, chat later!

ooo haircuts...i need one of those. except dh rarely likes it...he doesn't like short hair much (he'd much rather have me leave it long). i can't stand it being long in the summer though...oh well his loss, lol.

wanna come walk my dog too? she's a brat!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to lil-star

• lil-star Said:

OUCH! hope she's doing ok.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

i slept only ok today...nothing great. good thing it's the last night of my stretch! i made dinner for DH and I...whoopie, pot pies in the microwave...i'm in a real cooking rut. left myself about a half an hour to eat and be on here combined, before i gotta get in the shower and get to work. there's many days i wished i lived across the street (or closer to my work anyways) like some of the girls at my work do. half an hour drive one way isn't THAT bad, i know, but it adds up when you work your shifts in a row. makes me feel like i waste the days i'm working. laundry sure does pile up then! lol.

hope everyone had a great day and have a great night! i'll check in with you all tomorrow!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics