Page 2 of 200 
Username Post: mad chatters.....still chattin        (Topic#1509927)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to melissadam

Good morning everyone!!!

So sorry that I forgot you Nonny as our 6th person!!!

So...the OK to expand the group for Jana and maybe Lisa if she wants in is: Me & Nonny so far.

The girl I am training isn't going to be in today...she has to go to the doctor to have some procedure done today. So, I will get to chat today, and of course, no one will be on...lol!!!

I've been wondering what happened to you Holly, because I hadn't seen you on. I know what you mean about the sleep, since we stayed in the hotel and I went to bed at 8, I can't seem to stay up late anymore. Hopefully, you will get past your tiredness!!!

How is your sleep going Cris??

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to StarsNSparkles

morning girls. i only have a couple of mins.

steph..my sleeping is going good. i actually got a good solid 6 hours of sleep last night. im still falling asleep at work. but i think that will get better as time goes on. thank you for asking. oh yeah.. and the nights dh has been home hes been sleeping well too. yay!! he had been getting up and going to the living room to sleep. hopefully he wont be soo tired now.

i am all for expanding the fairy godmothers group. that sounds great and i am glad lisa and jana wanna participate

hi michelle..hi holly! glad u got some sleep holly..u probably needed it!! michelle have a fun happy scrappy thursday!

see u guys tonight

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ok... i want some of your vacuuming energy!! mine needs to be vacuumed really bad and i am dragging my feet. i guess i should be dragging my vacuum out and pulling it behind me but dang only michelle has the ooommpphh for that!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris! Hi Steph!........hope you guys have a great day at work!.........Cris maybe you will win at free cell today!

I'm with Holly......... I can't participate but I wanna watch the fun! ........make sure you let us know the name of your thread!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:
ok... i want some of your vacuuming energy!! mine needs to be vacuumed really bad and i am dragging my feet. i guess i should be dragging my vacuum out and pulling it behind me but dang only michelle has the ooommpphh for that!!

maybe you should get a roomba ..........then Molly could chase it & get her exercise!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

OK...3 to expand...me, Cris, and Nonny

I'm sure the name of the thread will be Fairy Godmothers...but the exact wording will be up to Mandi...but we would never ever leave you guys out!!! We couldn't bear the thought of having a thread without your participation...it just wouldn't be nearly as much fun!!!

Have fun with your scrappy friends...lucky Michelle!!!

Cris...so glad you are sleeping better!!! Hopefully soon, you will get more than 6 hours per night! At least you have understanding bosses when you fall asleep!!! My bosses were understanding when I did that when I was pregnant...they never knew I did it after DS was born, but while I was pregnant...I could NOT stay awake!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

No Michelle,,,,,,what challenge???

Morning everyone Went and got 2 grandchildren,,,,,,they are spending the day at my house with my youngest dd,,,,

so,,,,,,,,two kids,,,,,,,,and

822 lbs of CARP!!!!!!!!! bags, boxes, toys, games, safety vests for the pool, rock band guitar (huh??), carseat, diapers,,,,,,,

HOLYFREAKINSPIT!!!!!!!!!! !!!11 geesh,,,,,,,I'd forgotten how much junk it takes to take care of kids,,,,,,,sheesh,,,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

Have fun HollY! ..........I posted the challenge in here again cause it is about us.........It was yesterday so you shouldn't have trouble finding it........

Steph........ I do feel lucky to have my scrappy friends! ........I think that will be my topic for the challenge............ BTW did you have any luck with the page you are working on now?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• melissadam Said:
Good morning ladies!!!

ok.............my new challenge.............alot of us are facing something that frustrates us & is making us sad...........lets do a page focusing on what is wonderful in our life today ........

I am so sad that I don't have my job anymore & because of that I don't have scrappy $ & I spend alot of time alone

heres the challenge:

at least 1 pic
must have journaling telling what we love about our current situation
at least 2 PP
must have bling.........gems, stickles, pearl, etc

optional twist: try a technique you haven't tried

OOOOOoooooooooooo I found it, and I like it!!!!!!!!!

when is it due, lol???

Count me in

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I finished one of my current LOs last night, I will upload today, but I couldn't come up with a title, so I will be taking suggestions for that. I guess it isn't necessary to have a title on every single page...but I think it adds a lot to the theme.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Well technically the other challenge isn't even due yet.........LOL ........But everyone jumped right in ..........although I think Shawn is still working on hers ........ So I guess when you're ready post it!........ Glad you are in!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Steph, what's wild is I rarely actually PUT a title on mine anymore,,,,,,,I haven't used my cricut in WEEKS,,,,,,and the last couple times I did use it, I forced myself to,,,,,,can you believe that???

partly that's because I really need a new font cart,,,and a cart with more flourishes,,,,,,I'd use it alot more if I had more carts

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

morning ladies watched a movie last night then took a shower and went to bed cramping and feeling poopy from it.

for the fairy godmothers swap I have: me Cris, Steph, Shawn, Kim, Nonny, and Jana anyone else I'm missing. slowly but surley I will have it up and running soon.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to Briannasmom

I'd love to join in the Fairy Godmothers if you'll have me!

Michelle, I'm still wanting to do the first challenge - I need a picture of me and some free time, neither of which are too common around here.

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Mandi...you have decided to just expand the swap then? That is great!!! I'm glad you are letting them jump in!

Take you time in setting it up...you have until August! Time flies...but still...you have plenty of time...don't get yourself stressed over it!

I still use my silhouette a lot! I love putting titles on my pages...usually something cutesy or something that describes that moment.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

I love to go through and read all the chit-chat-you all are so funny sometimes! Don't be surprised if I throw in a comment every now and then!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to crazycricut

Feel free to jump in and chat as much as you like crazycricut!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Lisa ........the first challenge is open til the end of the month .........but since there wasn't a prize or anything just post when it is done! We would love to see it whenever you get it done!

The new challenge will have a RAK for the first 2 to post......... I WANT to do this!

Holly I used my cricut today & my scrappy friend just learned how to use it ...........but like you I need new carts I only have 2 fonts & that is not enough plus I would love some flourishes & swirls........

Steph..........I am the same way ........I don't feel done til it has a title & I love to use something clever.........Adam's Birthday is sooo boring for a title...........but yesterday I did do a page of his b day & titled it birthday party at the cottage ...........sometimes that is all there is to say! LOL

crazycricket ...........happy to have you aboard! .........would love it if you would jump into the conversation! ............also happy to have you join the new challenge!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Hey! Guess what! I just sold some of my cards! ......... a friend called up and asked if she could order some b day cards .........I told her I actually had quite a few on hand if she wanted to look .........she picked 10 on the spot! ......... and she ordered Christmas cards! ........ I didn't charge her much (she is a very good friend) but how exciting!!!!!! .......I haven't sold any cards in about 2 years!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

That's great, Michelle! She got a great deal if you gave her a "friends and family" discount! Now she has beautiful cards to send out!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to johnsusan8

WOO HOO MICHELLE!!!!!! Isn't it a thrill when you sell something? Like it makes you feel like,,,,,

WOW, someone wants to pay MONEY for my talent!!!!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Hey ladies! Home from work and done for the night. I have lots of chores to do though. A friend of mine is coming into town tomorrow and I have to clean!!

Thanks Mandi for including me in the swap!! I am excited!

Michelle that is awesome that you sold some cards!!! Now you can have some extra money for goodies!!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to johnsusan8

Congrats, Michelle! I assume the proceeds are going into your shopping budget?

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

howdy!! hows everyone doing?

congrats michelle on the card sale..that is really awesome!!!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Okay, this is the weirdest thing:

I uploaded a layout today of my son reaching up to the piano when he was just one. Since Mozart supposedly started composing at 4 I knew I'd include his name somewhere in the title as a joke.

Here's my layout:

Mozart? By Lstory

Someone commented that she had one just like it. Check it out:

The Next Mozart? By Tmgarren

Is that crazy? I got the idea to use the strips of pp and the circle design from the cover of the pp stack, and I don't remember ever seeing this layout before, but wow, the similarities.

I was reminded of the topic way upstream (maybe back to compulsive shoppers) about crediting lifts and whatnot and someone saying they'd been contacted about lifting a design they'd never seen before.

I'm wondering if I should worry even more about my sanity!

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

hi lisa.. thats really funny! ummm. u lifted without knowing you lifted so how could u credit it to the original person. lol i guess u could just mention on browsing the gallery u stumbled on a similar layout. hehehe

p.s. your layout is really cute!!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to nuskrappa

But that's just it, Cris, I don't think I ever did see the other one. What we have in common is the black cs (my new favorite background), the red title, the word Mozart, and our little boys touching the pianos, which I'm guessing is not an uncommon event in homes with pianos and little kids. I used red because ds's shirt is red. I used the pp strips because that was on the Sassafras Lass cover page. The circle design was on that, too. Pretty much the only design thing I contributed was the mask. It's kind of an amazing convergence of coincidences, I think.

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

lol.. i think its a funny coincidence! lol.. u should message her and say hey look at this. lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Don't worry about it Lisa...your pages look nothing alike!!! You can break down certain parts, but on the whoe, they re totally different...you did nothing wrong!!! Is she mad???

AWESOME Michelle, I am very very so very happy for you!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

• lstory Said:
Okay, this is the weirdest thing:

I uploaded a layout today of my son reaching up to the piano when he was just one. Since Mozart supposedly started composing at 4 I knew I'd include his name somewhere in the title as a joke.

Here's my layout:

Mozart? By Lstory

Someone commented that she had one just like it. Check it out:

The Next Mozart? By Tmgarren

Is that crazy? I got the idea to use the strips of pp and the circle design from the cover of the pp stack, and I don't remember ever seeing this layout before, but wow, the similarities.

I was reminded of the topic way upstream (maybe back to compulsive shoppers) about crediting lifts and whatnot and someone saying they'd been contacted about lifting a design they'd never seen before.

I'm wondering if I should worry even more about my sanity!

Lisa

the SECOND that I saw yours, before I saw the other one that you posted as comparison,,,,,,

I THOUGHT OF that exact one!!!!!!!!!! I've seen and commented on hers!!!!!!

that is too hilarious! Hey, it happens, you probably didn't see it,,, sometimes stuff like that just HAPPENS,,,,I mean Motzart is a logical leap, if you ask me, when you see a photo like that,,,,great minds think alike

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I agree with Steph, and I know the girl who did that LO, and I can't imagine she's mad,,,probably amused

Motzart is a logical cute title for a photo that cute,,,,,,black and red are ABSOLUTELY common combinations, and music paper for a piano LO? think about it,,,,,,,,,,

there are more differences though than similariities,,,,,,,

just looks like so many because of the colors and the title

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

At least Holly sticks around when I show up...lol!!!! Just don't tell anyone I bribed you!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

wink wink,,,,,,yeah, that package was worth it

ROFLLLLLLLLLL,,,,,,,,,,

oh, and one more thing about the coincidence,,,,,,

I think the two of you are very talented and both produced adorable LO's on a similar theme,,,,,they are both darling LO's and you BOTH did beautiful jobs,,,,,,,period

lstory 
Mayor

Oh, no, she wasn't upset or anything - I should have been clearer on that.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Thanks, Holly!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

I didn't think she would be,,,,,she's a sweetie

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

steph.. big brother is on!!! lol im into it!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

I'll wait for DH, him and DS are mowing!!!

Jeff is a hottie...I couldn't believe the way they attacked him the other night!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I like it so far...lol...but I wish they would've kept tattoo girl on the block...lol...but I hope the brain girl goes

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I have a skink in my house...I screamed when I saw it. At first, I thought it was one of DS' toys...then it moved...lol!!! DH tried to catch it, but he had it by the tail and the tail came off...so it ran under the door into the living room. DH then yelled at me for not blocking the door...I said even if I had been, when I saw it, I would've screamed and ran away!!! LOL

Anyone remember me talking about the 3 baby kittens that the mother cat had abandoned? Well...we have found 3 siblings to those and another litter of 7 babies!!! I love kittens so it doesn't bother me...but they are all wild as they have been kept away from us, so I'm trying to tame the ones I can catch. The 7 babies are still too little, just a couple of weeks old.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. jeff is def a hottie!! he is yummy! lol

my dh hates reality tv.. so when hes home i sit here with my headphones on.. the tv and the computer for the feeds. lol

i hope the brain goes too. i really like braden in a kindof surfer dude hang 10 kindof way. hehehe

lstory 
Mayor

I really don't like reality shows where they pit the contestants against each other because they seem to bring out the worst in human behavior, but all this discussion of the hotness may make me take a look at BB. I used to be able to sit and HGTV and the Food Network all day long - those are my kind of reality shows. Now I'm strictly action/adventure TV like The Closer, Burn Notice, Leverage, In Plain Sight, etc. I'm all about the escapism!

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

omg!!! did u get the skunk yet??? i would have freaked smooth out too!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

lisa... jeff is tall, dark, eyes that just make u melt!! u have to check him out!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

what show are you all talking about??
trying to catch up here and play with dd to keep her entertained.

Lisa you are more then welcome to join us.

so we have: me, Cris, Steph, Shawn, Kim, Nonny. Jana and Lisa am I right

I ahve to cut MORE letters for work tonight. it has to be there TOMORROW I'm a bit upset last minute and i wanted to work on something else all i gotta do is glue the letters together my boss is gonna glue them to the board.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mandi.. talking about big brother. tonights the elimination show so i am all hyped up about it! lol

what are you working on?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

ahhhhh ok

for work??? I gotta cut out letters with shadows that says "tropicalmn.com"
for my projects I have a binder and a lunch box oh and a frame to do and lo oh my

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Going to go watch BB now...DH just came in and I just finished giving DS a bath.

LOL Cris...not a SKUNK...a SKINK!!! It is a little lizard, they are harmless, but I don't want it on me or in my house!!! Just freaks me out!! I'm not scared of them like I am mice though.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

oooo.. i thought u just made a typo!!!! lol

lstory 
Mayor

If it had been a skunk you'd have had to move out for a month at least - ugh! We live in a densely populated suburb where the houses are on tiny lots and yet somehow seem to have all sorts of wildlife going on, including millions (okay maybe not exactly) of skunks. I can be dead asleep and if a skunk sprays near our house in the middle of the night it wakes me up. It is such a foul smell!

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

r u using your silhouette to cut them out?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

michellle!!!!! hey dh did my dishes today.. woohoooo!! lol

ill be back in a little bit..gotta fold some laundry.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to nuskrappa

I'm pooped - I'm hitting the hay.

Goodnight all!

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

Hi everyone!.........it figures everyone is on when I'm not! LOL

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:

Anyone remember me talking about the 3 baby kittens that the mother cat had abandoned? Well...we have found 3 siblings to those and another litter of 7 babies!!! I love kittens so it doesn't bother me...but they are all wild as they have been kept away from us, so I'm trying to tame the ones I can catch. The 7 babies are still too little, just a couple of weeks old.

how many kittens!!?? AND a skink? Wow that should keep you busy! lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

ok.. sorry i was gone soo long.. i was on a mission. dont you hate when you have one thing in mind for a layout but it takes a completely different turn?? now i am scheming something else for mars layout. man.. its an awesome pic... but i would only be able to use the 1 pic. hmmm.. i think i will have to save it for another layout where i only use 1 pic. dang. it was good too. oh well. yall will just have to wait. hehe

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey girl.. its bed time for me. i should have gone a little while ago but i was hunting again. lol

anyways.. i hope u had a good night with your scrappy friends. ill talk to ya in the morning. nite nite

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

Cris I'm gonna use the cricut for the letters. I so dont want to do them. havent done them yet dd was more important we watched a movie together.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Hey ladies!

Steph that is aweful about the skink...did you find it?? You have a lot of animals around don't you! I love kittens, they always seem to find me. I have rescued 2, but I am highly allergic so I can't anymore

Lisa your LO is so super cute!! I love the masking you did and the circle in red is awesome!

Mandi hope it doesn't take too long to get those letters done. I hate when I have projects to do for others when I want to do my own!

All this talk about reality shows...I can't stand them myself, but the BFs mom loves them. The only reality tv I watch is TLC or HGTV LOVE LOVE LOVE those shows!! But occasionally I get stuck watching them. I just don't get the hype, maybe it's me. I have too much drama in my life as it is!

Well I am off to bed, gotta get up early to finish laundry and clean the bathroom before my friend comes into town. I wont be around this weekend, but I will be back monday! Hope you all have a great one!! I will try to pop in tomorrow morning or afternoon to say hi!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to llprncess3

LOL...everyone just goes to sleep toooo early...lol!!! I'm just now getting ready to start scrapping!!!

BB made me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted Chema to go...I can't believe Ronnie (sp?) voted for Braden and I don't like the offbeat dude...yuck!! OK...that was my rant!!!

Yep..I have lots and lots of animals! We have 2 ducks, 8 chickens, 2 outside dogs, 1 inside puppy, 15 cats outside, and a loose skink in the house...lol!! But the skink is not my choice...it is driving me crazy not knowing where it is. I won't even walk in a room without turning on a light and I'm constantly loooking for it!! Not a typo Cris...it is a skink! lol!!! And it was in my scrappy room!!! I wouldn't stay in the house with a skunk!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to llprncess3

Jana I love HGTV and TLC!! my fav channels too!!

I hope it doesnt take to long either. oh well

gonna try to get dh up for work and head to bed myself

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Night Mandi...night everyone...thanks for abandoning me...lol!!!

I like HGTV and TLC. I watch "16 and pregnant" (on MTV I think) and "I Didn't know I was pregnant" (TLC), plus My first place and Designed to sell and Property Virgins...but I usually only watch TV when DS is awake and I can't do anything else.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I have never heard of a SKINK, lol,,,I thought she meant skunk too, and then got confused when she said her DH had it by the tail and the tail came OFF (so grateful her DH did NOT have a skunk by the tail!!!)

are skinks like the little lizards we have here in FL???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ok, lol, I just looked them up and they are SCARIER than the little lizards we have here in florida,,,,not to mention BIGGER,,,,,ACKKKKK

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Ok...........you guys chat up a storm .............I come on .......NOTHING .............I wait..........I keep checking.............I give up .............everyone comes back ..............what the heck???!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL Michelle...considering I was about the only one talking...you are too funny!!!

Well...I'm not sure if the skink found his way back out of the house or if he is still in here. I haven't seen him again, but he could just be hiding somewhere!

Gotta go get ready for work in a few, hope you all have a great day today! Any plans???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

sorry about the skink.............I thought it was a typo too!LOL.........glad I was wrong!!!!!!!!! ...........it was probably more scared than you & is LOOOOOOOOOONG gone!.........lets hope!

DS is coming home today ..........bringing his harem to scrap with me! ...........plus the movie tonight.........

what are your weekend plans?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

So exciting for you to have DS coming home!

I have no plans except on Sunday my mom will bring DD home, she has been at their house for 8 days now. Probably just relax...I did my cleaning last night.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

with cleaning out of the way...........sounds like a great weekend! ...........plus when DD gets home you can scrap together! ..........Love your new pages BTW! .........one of DS is a fave!

I am looking forward to DS coming home ......... he's had a rough week & wants his mommy LOL .......& I love his friends .........really sweet girls......... I often tease DH that I am moving to Grand Rapids to be with them!LOL

Have a great day at work! TGIF!!!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

DD usually can't stay up late enough to scrap with me. LOL...she gets frustrated, but until DS gets older and lets us work, it just won't happen very often. Thanks for the love on the pages!

LOL...is he a momma's boy??? Seems like boys almost always need mommy to make it all better and I am glad that you like his friends...that makes it even better!!!

You have a great day too!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey michelle!! i forgot you were going to see harry potter tonight!!! yay! how was your scrappy time yesterday?

thats funny about your ds wanting his mommy when things aren't quite right. i always want my mommy when i am sick or just cranky. lol it just means you are a really good mom and you are there for your kids

holly.. i looked up skink too. ohmy! i wonder if steph has one of those blue tongued ones?? yuck! so, what are you up to today??

steph.. have a good day at work. are you still training? how much longer are you going to stay there?

mandi.. did you get your letters done? i would have done them for you if i was there

hi lisa, hi jana, hi nonny... if i missed anyone im sorry. hi all!

have a happy scrappy friday everyone and see yall tonight!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris!......way to catch up in one post!LOL

DS is a momma's boy!LOL............ but it really makes me feel good that he still needs me & wanst my advice & comfort! ........It has been very hard for me since he went away .........

Have a great day!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

A skink really isn't scary...DH picks them up anytime he can catch them! It's just gross and freaky to have it in your house!!! They are sooooo fast!!!

Yes, Cris, Still training and it sucks! It is soooo hard to train someone when you know your job like the back of your hand and the person you are training has to, of course, learn all of it! I'm sure she will get it, I mean, it's only been 3 days...but it sure can get frustrating sometimes!!!

Have a great day at work yourself! Hope it goes fast

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Holly ......Love your hot dog LO! .........but.........ummmmmmmmm ......somethings missing.........

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

LOL,,,,,no pp, I KNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! A MIRACLE BEYOND MIRACLES lol,,,,,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

thanks for the love on my hot dog you guys lol,,,,,that was fun to do

I am having a friend over Sunday to scrap, and do you know that is the FIRST TIME EVER I've scrapped WITH someone beside my kid?????????? (who, btw, dropped out pretty quickly, lol)

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Well ........IMHO......... just like a day without laughter is a day wasted.............. A LO without PP is just ok..............LOL .......... I do love the LO but always love your use of PP! ..........you might not know this but I'm fond of PP........

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

REALLY??? I wouldnt have guessed, lol,,,,,,,

and if I'd had red white and blue, I would have used it. LOL

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• CommaHolly Said:

I am having a friend over Sunday to scrap, and do you know that is the FIRST TIME EVER I've scrapped WITH someone beside my kid?????????? (who, btw, dropped out pretty quickly, lol)

YAY! Scrappy friends are the best! .........my DD often bails on me too .........I think there is something genetically wrong with her cause she can go MONTHS without scrappin"!!!!! LOL .........I am sure you will have a great time! ......... one piece of advice............ make sure you have enough room that you don't have to forfeit space!............ first time I had a friend over we shared my kitchen table........... I felt sooooooo claustrophobic!!! .............. DH went out & boght me 3 6ft tables so I wouldn't have to give up space to have friends over.............. LOVE that man!!!! ...........Little did he know what he started ...............$1000s later .........I have an awesome scrappy room!!!!!!LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

morning ladies!!!
Cris no my letters arent done I just got up I need to get cracking on them soon though and bring them into work ugh still dont want to

Steph hope the skink is outta your house I dont dare look it up nope no thanks

I read there was new lo;s but not sure where now.

have fun scrappping holly and michelle

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Hi everybody! Miss me? I've missed yins! I'm at my Moms helping out til Sat. Thought I'd peek in and what's new.

Have fun and enjoy your weekends. Thanks for the book recommendations. I'm gonna write them down!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Eltringham

Hi Shawn! .......yes I missed you .........I even went back & looked to make sure you made the move! LOL ..........Have fun with your mom!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Seen your new challenge, sounds great! Better get my butt in gear. Can't wait to get home and scrap! Talk to you soon.

Oh, Congrats on selling your cards!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi!!!

Still have company, EXHAUSTED beyond believe, but everyone is having a wonderful time. The kids have gotten to know their cousins really well and seem to be having a good time. My two are still asleep. They have been up until after 11:00 every night and they NEVER, EVER are up that late. I think they will sleep for the entire next week!

Went to the Omaha Zoo on Wed. it was totally worth the drive. I have hundreds of great picture to scrap about this whole week. Can't wait to get started.

Michele, congrats on your cards!! That has to be a wonderful feeling to sell something you made.

I don't know how much time I have to get caught up on luv before everyone is up so I better get going. I'm so far behind!!!!!! LOL

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

Hi Kim! Glad you are having a good week! Can't wait to see your LOs of the weeks adventures!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• melissadam Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

YAY! Scrappy friends are the best! .........my DD often bails on me too .........I think there is something genetically wrong with her cause she can go MONTHS without scrappin"!!!!! LOL .........I am sure you will have a great time! ......... one piece of advice............ make sure you have enough room that you don't have to forfeit space!............ first time I had a friend over we shared my kitchen table........... I felt sooooooo claustrophobic!!! .............. DH went out & boght me 3 6ft tables so I wouldn't have to give up space to have friends over.............. LOVE that man!!!! ...........Little did he know what he started ...............$1000s later .........I have an awesome scrappy room!!!!!!LOL

hmmmmmmmm I have a large dining room table, that I am going to move the Cricut and trimmer off of (putting them on the Island in the kitchen 5 feet away), so we can each have half,,,,,,,,,,that's alot of space, but if I was having a third, I'd need more tables set up in the living room, lol,,,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

oh yea I think you have enough room! .........I just know that being used to having a whole table to myself made sharing hard!.........my kitchen table is nowhere near the size of a diningroom table!............ I know you will have a great time!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the table seats 8 pretty easily, and I personally only use half of it, the other half contains my cricut, trimmer, and other supplies I push over there,,,,,,,,so if I remove that stuff, we should have plenty of room

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• Eltringham Said:
Hi everybody! Miss me? I've missed yins! I'm at my Moms helping out til Sat. Thought I'd peek in and what's new.

Have fun and enjoy your weekends. Thanks for the book recommendations. I'm gonna write them down!

Hi Shawnnie Yes of course we miss you Hurry back, but enjoy your mom

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Sounds like a perfect set up for 2!!!!

.........don't forget the candy!.........can't have scrappy friends without candy!!!!!!!!! ...........I started out with chocolate .........too messy ........switched to mints & everyone loves 'em! .........lifesavers wintergreen.........my favorite!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

adding candy to my list

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

Wow, I leave for a little while and lots of pages have been added to this link! lol
I am at work so don't really have time to hang around but thought I would steal a minute since it is slow an dthe boss is on vacation!
Holly I am with you-I haven't scrapped with anyone but my dd who has since given up scrapping but has PROMISED to do a vacation album with me. catch is we have to do it before she goes away to school in August! Plus, with my boss gone, I have to work extra hours. I am guessing she will do a few pages w/me but that will be all we have time for-there is so much to do to get them all ready for school!

Lynn

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hi Lynn I am looking forward to scrapping with my friend,,,,,,I think it will be fun But I do think scrapping alone is such a relaxing thing for me that I'll love that too

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

Yeah, I am not sure how I would do scrapping with someone else. When I scrap wiath my dd, we work together and feed off of each others ideas. I dont' know if I was scrapping w/someone else if i would be distracted by what they were doing and not be able to get my own stuff done or if the companionship would be enough to get the creative juices going. Someday I will find out! I was asked to a crop at the church but declined since i have never even been to one let alone hosted one!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I would love scrapping with another adult. I like to see DD create, but with her just being 11, it's harder to get her opinion on things!

I have missed you both, Shawn and Kim!!! I can't wait til you guys are back home without company so you can chat more!!!

I don't know about the skink. I haven't seen it since DH pulled its tail off..lol...maybe it left, maybe it's hiding in my bed...lol!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Oh steph .........I hope its not in your bed!!!!! Yikes!!!!!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

my daughter is 17 but we haven't scrapped together for about 2 years. She is great to scrap with though-she is very creative. I wish she would do it with me more-I quit scrapping for awhile when she stopped, it just wasn't as much fun. I finally gave up on her and started back up scrapping on my own.

So when I think of skinks, I think of a pretty good sized lizard-how big is the one in your bed-I mean house?

Edited by crazycricut on 07-17-09 12:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

It would be great to have a friend to scrap with, but I wouldn't ever quit scrapping...lol!!! I am always wanting other's opinions on what looks good and what doesn't, so I know I would love a friend to scrap with!!!

LOL....I sure hope it isn't either Michelle!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I love my scrappy friends! ........... having another opinion is great! .......... I hate to scrap alone .........I do it but would much rather not .........DD gets in a mood & we have scrap marathons ..........then I can't get her to scrap for love or money .......... like now ......... even when her bff comes over & scraps with me .........

lstory 
Mayor

Michelle, I'm right behind you going through the gallery (just went through 11 pages - whew!), and I just saw in my activity stream that you added those templates to your wishlist - I put them into my shopping cart right after I saw that layout! Since they're offering $5 off I took it as a sign to go straight to cart and bypass the wishlist. That layout was pretty impressive - cs, picture, and doodling and nothing else.

Lisa

Page 2 of 200 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics