Page 200 of 200 
Username Post: mad chatters.....still chattin        (Topic#1509927)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to bcblondie

hehe .......the $64000 question is an american saying we use when we dont know the answer to something ......its not her bill

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to llprncess3

Oh. Where's that saying come from? Who wants to be a millionaire? Lol.

Yeah I was going to say. I know a lady who had a preemie... 27 week gestation. In the hossy for a few months. Even her bill wasn't that high. lol.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to lstory

• Quote:
Oh, no, it wasn't, although I wouldn't be surprised for a week's stay. We haven't seen the bill yet, but the hospital is in our network, so it shouldn't be tooooo bad. I was referring to that old game show from the sixties or seventies, The $64,000 Question. And believe me, I'm staunchly in favor of a single-payer healthcare system (although more of a Japanese or German system, not necessarily a UK or Canadian one). I think healthcare should be a right, not a commodity.

Thanks for your good wishes. Is BC for British Columbia?

Ohhhh Ok. I was born in 87, so... lol.
I like Canada's free healthcare.

Yeah BC is british Columbia. I grew up there. I moved to Winnipeg after I graduated to be with my then boyfriend, now husband.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to bcblondie

OMG ....my baby was born in 87! ....now I feel old!

so Ive been bidding on cricut carts on evilbay all day ....keep getting out bid at the last second ......I finally won one! ......storybook for $26! ....Yay me!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to melissadam

Haha. Sorry for making you feel old.

Yay winning on evilbay (stealing that)

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

I'm sitting here replacing tabs on my cloth diapers. FUN.

lstory 
Mayor

Congrats on the win! I've only ever bought one thing from eeeBay (a four-pack of Fancy Pants felt; I'm set for life - wheee!) , and it was a Buy It Now deal, so I've never had the thrill of a win.

Susy, my best friend from high school lives in Calgary (we met in TX, where I grew up) and we try to visit every three to five years.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

I used cloth inserts inside wraps. What are the tabs for?

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

ummmmmmmm .....I used cloth diapers with pins and rubber pants!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

this was my first experience with eeeebay .......but holly has been doing so well lately I just had to try it! ......I guess that means holly gets the enabler crown today!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Lisa I've been to calgary

Michelle so did my mom. Lol. No, lots of women still use those today. But CD's have come a long way. I have these.

http://www.nurturecenter.com/images/products/large _316_...

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

You know how disposables have sticky tabs that you pull around and stick to the front? That's what my dipes have, but velco.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Some of of the velco is wrecking so Cotton babies sent me new tabs to replace it since my warrenty is up.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to bcblondie

WOW those are cool!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

I know right? They work awesome.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to bcblondie

Up here we call Calgary cowtown and a few other not nice things...lol I've been a few times...

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to miniscraper

Lol. When I lived in Langley BC there was a town close by called Chilliwack. We called it chillicrack. Cuz we're cool like that.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to bcblondie

• bcblondie Said:
Lol. When I lived in Langley BC there was a town close by called Chilliwack. We called it chillicrack. Cuz we're cool like that.

We got names for a few other places...

lstory 
Mayor

Watch out - the Canucks are on a roll!

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

I always say .....blame canada!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

• melissadam Said:
I always say .....blame canada!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Go Canucks!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to bcblondie

hi all! how was your day?

i went to the wound clinic this morning and my wound is getting deeper now. ugggh! i asked the doc how long i was going to have to do this for..he really didnt have an answer. but i go to my oncologist/surgeon next month..if its not healed by then i will talk to him about it. im soooo sick of it. its been nearly a year. enough already.

michelle.. how was work? fun? what did you buy? lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi cris .....so sorry you are still having wound issues! ......hopefully your doc will have some answers!

work was fun ......Ive never used a slice or epic six .....and we used several circle cutters ......a friend of mine was taking the class too ......havent seen her in a while so that was nice

I bought a 100 pack of assorted basic grey pp ......special As price 425 .......my price $17.50!!!!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Hello Michelle.....lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yes mini .......you guessed it yesterday ........i bought pp! .......but I NEEDED more!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

great deal on the pp michelle!!! are you working tomorrow? whats you got your eye on now? lol

hi mini!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

omg, Lisa is here!

omg, Mich bought pp!

omg, the canuks are bickering Now if only they could play hockey! (ducking FAST!)

omg, I got 5 freaking hours of sleep DIVIDED into two! Yeah, got home at nine am (LG JR 45 minutes LATER than she was supposed to be!) and coudln't sleep, go figure,,,finally at 1pm I managed to sleep and at 3pm, DH called me,,,he locked his keys in his car at work,,,,I had to get up, get dressed, and drive all the way to Tampa and open his car for him,,,,,,,I finally got BACK to sleep at 7:30 and woke up at 10:30,,,,I made my own coffee at home and brought it in in a caraffe, because no doubbt I will need coffee tonight and work coffee is Folgers and SUCKS!!

I used regular pampers for my first two kids and then the same cloth and wraps that lisa is using for my last child,,,

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to CommaHolly

i could play hockey...errrrrrrrrrrrrr..need a oiler..i think....

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Mini-Lisa!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

they kinda suck...lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

who knows more about hockey than a Candain?

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

thats right....

latina43
Expert
latina43

HI EVERYONE! NICE TO SEE SOME OF YOU I MET ON HERE THE OTHER MORNING!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

Hi Mayrra!

Mich, did I see that you got Storybook on Evilbay the other day?? (sometimes I forget things as I move from one page to another, it's annoying as hell!)

If so, that's one of my FAV carts!!! You will love it!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Hi holly ... sorry about no sleep .....I am entertaining the sea hag so my sleep is very disrupted too .....but Im glad shes here now and not this weekend!

yes I got storybook .......basically chose it on your recommendation .....cant wait to get it!

I dont work today .......but I am going to work with mel to do all her last minute set up ......we cut some stuff on the cricut for a display idea she had .......and she FINALLY went through my teaching closet! ......shes kept squealing as she went through my stuff! lol .......Ive only been telling her to go through it for a year now! ......she thought all I had was good math stuff ......I guess she forgot my years as a librarian!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Kids, WHEN will they listen to Mom???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well .......at least they finally come around! ......we both experienced that this week! ....YAY!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

speaking of work, did you work yesterday? My nights and days are all messed up how was it?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

it's always a good then when they finally listen, huh???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yes .....I worked .......It was fun ....a friend was in the class that I havent seen for a while ....got to catch up with her ....and of course I bought my pp!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

what pp did you buy??? I want that MME paper and might buy it this week

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

unfortunately we dont carry alot of MME .....but we had a basic grey pack that is 100 sheets from assorted collections ......we sell it for $25 which means I got it for $17.50!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Now THAT is a great price!!!

Yanno, it's amazing, but I was so tired overnight, and I took (literally) a 15 minute power nap sitting upright in my chair and it made such a HUGE difference!

latina43
Expert
latina43

HI MICH AND HOLLY...I JUST ORDERED A BLUE CUTTLEBUG BUNDLE ON AMAZON FOR 39 DOLLARS AND FREE SHIPPING!
WHAT ARE YOU LADIES DOING UP SO LATE OR EARLY...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to latina43

thats a great deal! .....I just got a cuttlebug too .....looking forward to playing with it!

I am usually up by now .......unfortunately

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm working this morning, Mayra! At 8am, I can go home and go to bed!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly youre working an extra hour again?

latina43
Expert
latina43

oh wow..it is only 324am here..i am so sleepy wish i could go to bed after work but have to take my daughter to school then have a dr appt then have to take my little one to preschool..then my sisters gyno appt..she is having her first baby...then maybe a nap...cause dinnertime we are going to take my 7 year old out to dinner for her birthday she turns 8 on monday! i am so excited about the cuttlebug also...i cant wait to play with it! lol....it will probably arrive when we leave to disneyland for my daughters birthday....the cuttle bug was a birthday present for my self my bday is sept 10th.

latina43
Expert
latina43
In response to latina43

work work work..haha i am off at 6am....2 1/2 more hours to go i am counting down!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

yeah,,,,,you know these mothers MUST take their children to school! And of course, they want time to stop and get a cappuccino on the way in,

eyeroll. Wouldn't bother me if they weren't ALWAYS late every single other day anyway,,,

latina43
Expert
latina43

i want that cart..i love the owl on there! maybe that will be my other birthday present. i convinced my little sister to buy me a xyron creotopia for my birthday..she is 18 lol...i am going to convince my other sister to buy me a cart sentimental or life is a beach....

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

omg, I don't know how you do all that Mayra after working all night! I must be getting old, all I want to do is go home, watch my soap opera and go to BED!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Ugh ........brings back memories .....I worked midnights for a while when my kids were in grade school ......and sleep wasnt always available when I wanted it!

latina43
Expert
latina43

so do i haha...but for some reason i haven't been able to sleep this last week! maybe because my body knows my shift changes on the first of sept. i will be working 2pm-10pm..i try to go to sleep whenever possible but my 3 year old doesn't understand mommy doesn't sleep at night like she does lol....its very slow at work today no crimes happening in town which is a good thing...i drink tons of coffee to stay up..my favorite is dunkin donuts coffee...do you ladies have a gypsy? i found some on amazon for 149 which seems like a pretty good deal? I am kind of weary dont know if i will be able to use it...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

I don't have one, but those who do say they love it,,,

I'm not sure I'd use it enough to make that worth it, and I don't mind changing carts, so shrugs,,,,IDK.

latina43
Expert
latina43

i tend to prefer graves because i could sleep when my kids are in school..and be awake by the time they get home...the problem is my little one is only 3 years old so she doesn't go to school yet just started preschool which is only mwf 1pm-330pm....

latina43
Expert
latina43

yeah that was my deal also..i dont mind changing carts thats why i never got the jukebox but they saw with the gypsy you can get your projects ready to print when you arrive home...i think its more like a travel cricut with out the printing lol...which would be great when and if i work graves again soon! lol...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

yeah,,,,,,but I never seem to know wht I want before I want it and am sitting there scrapping I do think you can weld stuff together though, and that is nice,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

wth

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

wth, WHAT???

latina43
Expert
latina43

haha wth..?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I dont have a gypsy either .......I am curious about it ....

I am having issues with the thread

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I cant get your posts to show up til I post something ........then all of a sudden SEVERAL new posts show up

latina43
Expert
latina43

well that no fun...lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

ghosting,,,time to start a new thread,,,happens around 1000 pages!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yea .......I was expecting it ........but is anyone else having issues?

latina43
Expert
latina43

i didnt see new posts until i actually clicked on the link..

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

yeah, had some issues yesterday, but nobody mentioned it so I thought it was just my computer,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to latina43

well no use waiting till everyone is having trouble .......I ll get the new one started and post a link

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok here's the new thread

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15414...

Page 200 of 200 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics