Page 3 of 200 
Username Post: mad chatters.....still chattin        (Topic#1509927)
nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

hi everyone!! how has your day been? mine was pretty boring at work. lol oh well some days im swamped and other days im not. this week has been one of those im not weeks. lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

evening ladies!!
hope ya'll had a great day

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Briannasmom

hi mandi!! i had a good day.. i didnt fall asleep while driving or at work!!! lol how was your day??

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

thats awesome news!!

its was alright worked then had lunch with the family now debating on what I want to do clean up my scrappy room or go watch a movie I'm too tired right now to even decide lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hmmm.. if you are really really tired u should just go watch tv. but if only a little tired then get off your butt and go clean your scrappy room!

lol.. whatever u decide to do enjoy it!

nonnysbooks
Veteran
nonnysbooks
In response to nuskrappa

Hi gang, sounds like everyone has been busy. I got to spend this evening with DGS. First time I've gotten to see him since last August. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. At least this year he left his attitude at home.....long story. Hopefully this will be a better summer for him and his Mom.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nonnysbooks

hi nonny! thats nice that you got to spend some time with him.

i am almost ready to start my friday night festivities!! i finished my story finally for my mars layout. i am really hoping to finish it up tonight. lol cant wait to show it off. hehehe

what are yall up to tonight??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Hi everyone...I'm doing half my bookkeeping tonight, then going to scrap a while.

Nonny...I hate it that you only get to see your DGS once a year, but I'm glad that it is turning out to be a better visit than usual in the beginning!!

Cris...so glad you stayed awake! I took a little nap this evening before DH laid down for work. DS has been going to bed later, which I don't care for, doesn't leave me much time.

Hi Mandi and anyone else that is on

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to StarsNSparkles

hey steph...i had to take care of the laundry and dogs and dishes..but i am here now! in my scrappy room ready to get busy with mars layout!! im excited about it. lol

did u finish your bookkeeping yet??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

No, still working on it....lol....goes quite a bit slower when I am trying to leave love on LOs here between my typing...lol! I need to just do one thing, so I can get it done. I'll just put it away in a few minutes, so I can scrap!

Hope you get your Mars LO done. I'm sure it will be cute!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. leaving love takes time.. i need to do that too!
Mars is going good. got a good grasp of what i am doing now. lol

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to nuskrappa

My dd actually scrapped with me for about 45 min. beofre her boyfriend showed up!

lstory 
Mayor

Hey, Cris & Steph,

I'm logged in, but mostly I've been working on my Harry Potter trivia contest for tomorrow. I'm doing 20 multiple choice, 10 t/f, and 20 fill in the blank and the multiple choice ones are killing me because you have to think up plausible alternatives to the real answer. I don't know why I'm even trying to make the questions difficult because the kids who are into HP are soooo into the whole thing that they know all the facts and details inside and out.

Did you see there's gonna be one of those 4-hr 20% sales at Ms on Sunday? I like those for stocking up on the cheaper stuff like paper and then saving my coupons for the pricier things. Because of vacation I haven't been into an Ms or Js since June, which is a long time for me! I bought from Two Vegetables, though, and got my package today.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Hi, Lynn!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to lstory

HI!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to crazycricut

hi lynn, hi lisa!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

I thought I would get in some more scrapping tonight but I just let my dog in and he has been rolling in something and needs a bath before I go to bed!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I doubt I will end up scrapping tonight. I'm kind of on a roll with this bookkeeping and I'd rather get it done and out of my hair. Then, I will know I have the freedom to scrap!!

Hi Lynn & Lisa!!!

lstory 
Mayor

All right, y'all, it's midnight and I'm off to bed!

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

night lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Night Lisa...only 11 here!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

getting close to being done with mars

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

WOOHOO!!! Don't you just love it when you get to the end of a project!!!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to nuskrappa

GAve smelly dog a bath now off to bed. Night all!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

oooh.. i am loving green apple smooch!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Night Lynn!

Oh Hush Cris...you don't need to tempt me!!! I bet that is a great color for you Mars LO

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol..wish i started using it when i started the layout..lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

I'm sure it looks great!!!

Gotta go now...gotta get some sleep before DS wakes me up bright and early! Finally got my bookkeeping done though...so I'm happy!!!

Have a good night...sleep tight, and I will talk to you tomorrow

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

steph do u have an atg gun?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

ok..nite steph!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

ok.. i finished mars finally!! it wound up being a 2 pager..lol

Mars Family Reunion - page 1
By Nuskrappa

Mars Family Reunion - page 2
By Nuskrappa

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

omg, Crissie, you made me LOL here,,,I am laughing hysterically!!! Steam mops and pet rocks,ROFLLLLLLL

Post it on the thread, and I'll put it on the front page,,,,too funny! Great imagination!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:
steph do u have an atg gun?

I have one, and I love it You need one!! Yup, you sure do,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Speaking of ATG's, Mandi, do you like yours???

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol thanks holly.. got it posted over there!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

ok..i have a problem with my atg gun.. the tape keeps falling off the roller thing. what the heck? how do i fix it and stop it from coming off??

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

holly i have to go to bed.. see ya tomorrow nite nite

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

the full roll of tape falls off, or the empty tape where it winds after you use it falls off,,,,,

I think you mean the full roll,,,,sounds like it's not clicking on right,,,,,make sure that the little tabs are clicked INTO the honeycomb like structure on the plastic roll,,,,,,and make sure that the clip that clips OVER the plastic roll is clicked right,,,,,,,

do you have the 714 red gun??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Yes Cris...I have an ATG gun and I had that same problem. I finally rigged it to not happen. I took a piece of cardboard and cut it the same size as the full roll of tape, cut a hole in the middle to fit the roller, then laid this over the top of the unused tape. Then, I took a ribbon roll (the round bobber that ribbon is on), cut it down to fit, then put that on top the cardboard, so when you shut the top of the ATG it causes a tighter fit and won't let the tape roll. This has worked PERFECTLY for me! No more tape splitting from the roll then coming off my rollers! I have only had to remove the used tape part once, so that it would hit my cardboard piece. I have had no problems with this roll at all!!! Let me know if you need any more info.

OK...I found a Cuttlebug w/spacer block, 2 cutting pads, thin die adaptor, party die (featuring 10 shapes) and user manual for $54.95. Is this a good buy? I'm thinking of getting it and having DH give it to me for Christmas. It seems like a good buy, it was $69.95 but it has been marked down. What do you think?

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Yes Cris...I have an ATG gun and I had that same problem. I finally rigged it to not happen. I took a piece of cardboard and cut it the same size as the full roll of tape, cut a hole in the middle to fit the roller, then laid this over the top of the unused tape. Then, I took a ribbon roll (the round bobber that ribbon is on), cut it down to fit, then put that on top the cardboard, so when you shut the top of the ATG it causes a tighter fit and won't let the tape roll. This has worked PERFECTLY for me! No more tape splitting from the roll then coming off my rollers! I have only had to remove the used tape part once, so that it would hit my cardboard piece. I have had no problems with this roll at all!!! Let me know if you need any more info.

OK...I found a Cuttlebug w/spacer block, 2 cutting pads, thin die adaptor, party die (featuring 10 shapes) and user manual for $54.95. Is this a good buy? I'm thinking of getting it and having DH give it to me for Christmas. It seems like a good buy, it was $69.95 but it has been marked down. What do you think?

I think its a good buy! i got mine w/tax on clearance @ Joann's for $48 bucks & considering they are $89 bucks @ Michaels go for it!..i got a goofy question! what the heck is an ATG gun? & whats it used for? thanks!

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76
In response to lstory

• lstory Said:
Hey, Cris & Steph,

I'm logged in, but mostly I've been working on my Harry Potter trivia contest for tomorrow. I'm doing 20 multiple choice, 10 t/f, and 20 fill in the blank and the multiple choice ones are killing me because you have to think up plausible alternatives to the real answer. I don't know why I'm even trying to make the questions difficult because the kids who are into HP are soooo into the whole thing that they know all the facts and details inside and out.

Did you see there's gonna be one of those 4-hr 20% sales at Ms on Sunday? I like those for stocking up on the cheaper stuff like paper and then saving my coupons for the pricier things. Because of vacation I haven't been into an Ms or Js since June, which is a long time for me! I bought from Two Vegetables, though, and got my package today.

Lisa

i saw that! im going to us mine for another xyron 900 refill if its not on sale! i FINALLY got a re fill yesterday! woohoo! i also went to my 1st crop yesterday too, it was lots of fun!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to scrapbookdiva76

ATG ..........adhesive gun

Scotch ATG 700 - Adhesive Applicator Gun - Uses One Half Inch OR Three Fourth Inch Adhesive (Purchase Separately)
Scotch ATG 714 - Adhesive Applicator Gun - Uses One Fourth Inch Adhesive (Purchase Separately)

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

It's a tape gun that is extremely wonderful to own!!!! It glides the double sided tape on your projects so easily and sticks to everything!!! The gun is a bit pricey, but the refills are 36 yards for $4 and you just can't beat that!!! I have altered mine to make it prettier!!! This is one purchase I use every single time I scrap and I love it!!!

$48 was just for the machine and not the extras? Or did it come with stuff like this one too?

ATG gun Front side
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76

Wow Thanks ladies! i may check into getting one of those sometime..sry i wasn't around. our pc crashed & dh had to hook up moniter to new one. I am sad i had to take my son home yesterday, we all had fun w/him! But i went to my 1st crop, it was fun but only 2 other ladies were there & i was hoping to meet more. o well..i got a few pages done & im goin to be scrapping this weekend too!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Sorry about your DS and having to take him home. How often do you get to see him?

I wouldn't like going to a crop, I don't think, but I would love to have a friend that could come here...lol

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Sorry about your DS and having to take him home. How often do you get to see him?

I wouldn't like going to a crop, I don't think, but I would love to have a friend that could come here...lol

i see him once a week or more along w/my 9 yr old daug. they live an hr away which doesnt help, but i still make the drive!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I love my ATG!!!!!

Crops are fun! ..........now that I have so much stuff its harder cause I never know what to take....... even when I plan my LOs ahead of time ........

I would rather have the crop come to me!LOL ........I am lucky to have the space & the friends willing to come!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to melissadam

Very lucky and blessed Michelle...someday, I will surprise you and show up at your door...now, that I have your address...lol!!! Be waiting for me!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I would love that!!!!!!!!!! ........I am always ready for scrappy company!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Someday...it will happen! I promise...I'll be there with bells on...lol...but I'm not going to do your dishes!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Oh didn't I tell you ..........dishes are a deal breaker! LOL .............no don't worry..........we'll leave the dishes for Cris!LOL........she can take them to mars with her!!!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL, well then, it was a nice thought, but dishes are not happening! OK...we'll invite Cris, she can wash our dishes as we scrap!!!! HAHAHA! NO, we'll tie Cris to a chair right in front of the sink and keep piling it higher and higher, and put the sink just out of reach! We'll giver her a sponge in one hand and dish soap in the other...but we won't give her any water.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey hey!!!!!! how did i get roped into that deal?? lol fine u girls scrap and i will do your dang dishes! but the next trip michelle has to come to my house and vacuum! steph..whats your fave house work to do? cause if you like to dust you are invited too!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

so, who wants to come over and scrub the tub???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hate dusting & scrubbing the tub even more than dishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cris!!!!.........LOVE your mars LO!........... dishes......... steam mop.......... pet rock............

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. thanks!!! well you are vacuuming so u dont have to worry about the others.. hmmm.. wonder what holly's forte is??

michelle..how was the movie??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

It was really good! ......not as good as the book but what movie ever is......... but we all liked it .........DH never read that book so it was all new to him ...........

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

morning ladies steam mop pet rocks dishes and all wow what a a conversation LOL> cant be on long gotta get ready for work soon.

i watched a mivie last night tonight might be the same way I'm outside doing chair massages and eyebrow waxing for 5 hrs.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

have a good day mandi!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

so did dh like it?? we will wait for it to come out on dvd

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Oh ......sorry........yes he liked it .........i love seeing it on the big screen ...........the quidich scenes & the scenery........ but we will buy it when it comes out on DVD .........DS has all the books & all the movies ............I have all the books but watch his DVDs .........since the older ones are always on TV anyway.........

whatcha upta today?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

i am probably gonna do some scrappin. lol i might watch a movie.. i have 2 of them from netflix that ive had for quite awhile and need to watch. the bucket list and the minoritty report. i dont know if i feel like watching them. have u seen those ones?

what time is your scrap harem party happening?? r yall gonna cook out or anything else today?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I saw bucket list .........good movie......... funny & touching

Ended up with only 1 girl ........she should be here soon........... she wants to work on a gift album so probably scrap most of the day......

no bbq.........DS requested breaded pork chops .....I always try to make his favorites when he is here .......... We will have a fire tonight & roast marshmallows

Cold in Michigan again today ........in the mid 60s ........but good for a fire

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

that sounds like fun! what are u gonna scrap today?? u have some pics in mind?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I have some really old pics ...........but I might start Christmas cards....... I also want to make some frames for Christmas presents ........ & my niece is pregnant so I might make her an 8 x 8 album .......not sure

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Thanks for all the love on my LOs! ..........

the gift is what DD gave DS for his 20th b day....LOL...he loved it! ........I attatched the ribbon with mini glue dots

the duck has a funny story......... DS & his friends went to Boston to visit his bff ........they found the duck & thought it would be fun to do a travelling duck type thing........ they brought the duck to take pics for bff .........after a while they forgot about him .........I found it laying just as you see it in the pic & thought it was hilarious!

4th of July is a premade title I bought at my favorite craft store by the cottage....

thanks again for your comments!!!!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

your welcome!! the duck cracked me up!! and the shark blow up..lol i might have to try the ribbon thing.. that was really cool!!

u have a bunch of stuff to do sounds like. lol i think i am gonna watch the bucket list before i scrap. maybe.. i dont know. lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Have fun!!! .........I'm baking right now .....but will be scrappin soon!!!

ttyl!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

okie doke.. have a fun day!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Favorite chore???? I didn't know there was such a thing as a favorite chore!!! LOL!!! And no, I hate dusting, so I guess I will just have to stay home where I have a dishwasher, a DH who vacuums and a DD who loves to dust...lol!!! I do clean my house when needed, I sweep every couple of days, my kitchen & bathroom. But, I don't like chores.

Just took a 2 hour nap with DS and DH...that was nice. Could've slept longer though. I think I will go see what is on tv since DS is awake.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi steph.. i think i am going to watch the bucket list. ive been trying to decide for 30 mins now. lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Sounds good to me! I don't know if anything will be on, but going to go look now.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I would so love to have a fire in my fireplace,,,,,,,sigh, but the AC is already having to work overtime just to break even, for god sakes, lol,,,,,,

it's like 97 degrees right now and humid as all heck,,,,,,,,but it IS July in Florida,,,,,,

my back is killing me, I am cleaning house and DH deserted me, he's sleeping,,,,,,he's sick and I understand, but I can NOT do all this cleaning AND laundry by myself and YESTERDAY I mopped, which is NOT a good thing,,,,,,,,

but with him sick, I've been doing it all this weekend,,,,,,,Nick (DS) is working, and I am getting DD to help now that she got home, but until now, I've been alone,,,,,,sigh,,,,,,,

I did work on my cookie sheet calendar today though

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

believe it or not Michelle, I can steam clean!!!!!!!! There's no bending with steam cleaning, so unless you've got a 4000 sf home, I can steam clean it Can I come??

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ok..steam cleaning?? hmm.. okay i could use some of that!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

holly and steph ...thanks for the advice with the atg gun. i think i am going to try the cardboard thing..ill see if i can rig something to get it work right.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

heres the layouts i finished last weekend

Pine Cove
By Nuskrappa

Are You A Model?
By Nuskrappa

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76
In response to nuskrappa

ok ladies..he he.. i went & did some more shopping today but on the cheap side..went & got some dollar ribbions & buttons etc..lol what is e1 up 2?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi there diva... ribbons and buttons are fun!!

i am watching the bucket list finally. lol i couldnt decide all day then finally thought i would just stick it in my laptop and just watch while i scrap. so i am scrapping too!

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76
In response to nuskrappa

Hi there Nuskrappa! i think i just did a badd thing..lol no I'm kidding..i went to my 1st crop yesterday & the 2 ladies that were there when i was there got my TOTALLY hooked on those 2 plus flowers but i have some from my wreath making supplies i just raided..lol..whats the bucket list?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

whats 2 plus flowers?? the buckt list is with jack nicholson. umm.. 2 guys have cancer and they make a list of things to do before they die. so far its really funny.

scrapbookdiva76
Veteran
scrapbookdiva76
In response to nuskrappa

i was talking about the ribbions & buttons..lol..oh ok i didnt know what u were talking about w/that movie!..LOL..

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. i misread your post.lol sorry

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• CommaHolly Said:
believe it or not Michelle, I can steam clean!!!!!!!! There's no bending with steam cleaning, so unless you've got a 4000 sf home, I can steam clean it Can I come??

Of course! .....you don't even have to bring your own steam mop! .......you can use mine! LOL

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris! ........ Great LOs! .........you guys really must have had fun on that vacation!!!! ....... next time you go invite me!!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol..we had a blast. she only stayed for 6 days but we took a million pics. lol we've been friends since we were 3 and 4 years old.

how did your scrappin go??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

We had a good time! ........she got her project done & I got 2 one pagers done .......Ds even made a refrigerator magnet of him for me!LOL........ might do some more scrappin later ........ westopped for dinner .........they did the dishes ....... so I hate to tell you this ......... it is 7:00 & I don't have a sink full of dishes!!!!!!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ohhh.. u r lucky!! lol no dishes..wooohooo..thats a dream come true for me!! hhehehee.

so your ds scrapped with you guys?? thats really cool!! ive been working on 1 layout..doing some stitching. that takes a long time but i really love it!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

thanks guys for the super sweet commments on my layouts!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I love the look of stitching on a page! I have never tried it .......it seems like alot of work & I don't have any templates so I'm afraid it would look messy .........

DS is an artist ........scrapbooking isn't really his thing but he does join in every once in a while .......its nice to have him there cause he really has an eye! .......he helped us both alot!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

thats really cool!!

stitching is easy! use a coloring book pic and poke holes along the lines..then do the stitching. try it.. i think you will like it!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I will have to cause I really love it when I see it! ........maybe that will be my twist on the challenge LO ........

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol..there ya go!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

So does this mean I have to give you credit when I post? LOL

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol...u goober.. no!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Are you watching bucket list? ........ we are watching princess bride .........love that movie!

Jess is going through my pics .........she wants to scrap some more!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol i like princess bride too!!

bucket list is all done.. i watched an episode of weeds that i missed this week. i think i am ready to start my coffee for the night.

r u going to scrap some more??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I think as soon as movie is over ..........which won't be long........

Page 3 of 200 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics