Page 6 of 200 
Username Post: mad chatters.....still chattin        (Topic#1509927)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

LOL! ..........sounds like a great idea if it involves shopping!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to melissadam

Shopping for punches online gives me a bit of a headache, though, because I have a hard time figuring out the sizes and then I can never remember what sizes I already have. I made a ring of punched-out shapes to keep handy while I shop irl, but it's not as helpful for online.

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

I know what you mean! I also have a hard time when I'm trying to link punches used on my LOs!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Hi, y'all! I went to the library today for their monthly scrap. It's only three hours, but I did 2 one page layouts, punched out and assembled 4 layered flowers, and stitched some stars.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi girls!! ive been trying to catch up on the drama on bb.. wow stuff hit the fan last night. lol anyways..

not much going on tonight. i think dh is about to go to bed and i am going to watch bb on tv in about 20 mins. i was wanting to go to bed early..but i dont know.. i kind of want to scrap too! lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to johnsusan8

Sounds like a good day! .......hope we get to see your work some day.........

lstory 
Mayor

Hey, Tante, I'm curious about the library crop. Does the library actually organize it and host it (like a librarian is in there with y'all the whole time) or do they just provide the space and the crop is organized by someone else?

My mind boggles, but what if I could get my own library to have monthly crops and then be the librarian in charge? I'd be paid to be there and scrap at the same time!

I wish you'd set up your gallery because it always sounds like you're doing some interesting stuff!

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Library scrap would be great!

lstory 
Mayor

Yeah, see, Michelle's with me on this!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Hi, Cris!

I'm about to head off to start season 2 of the Wire and try to scrap at the same time. Usually I just start watching the show but I'm almost done with a page about dd (and it only has five flowers if ya can believe) and I want to wrap it up.

Lisa

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to lstory

whats that site with the flowers I would love to have it

not much going on here either

my librabry doesnt hold anythign scrappy

lstory 
Mayor
In response to Briannasmom

All, right, goodnight to Brianna, Cris, Michelle and Tante! I'm off to scrap!

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

ok night lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

hi mandi.. hi michelle!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris!!! .......are you really here or are you watching BB?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. im doing both! whatcha up to??

i really really wanna buy stuff. i dont know what.. just stuff! lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

watchin' Bones reruns........I REALLY want to buy too!!!............unfortunately budget is gone ..........I think you should buy PP, punches, doodling templates, embossing folders, smooch & stickles ............thats what I want! .........Oh and a DONUT!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol!! tomorrow morning we'll have the donut.. k?

as for tonight... smooch sounds marvy!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

no kissing til I get my donut!!!!!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hehehehehehehehehehe!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

ok .........seriously........what color smooch? ........I don't have any ........but I really like the new ones!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

omygosh!!!i dont even know.. all the new ones. hehehe u know me.. bright.. colorful.. fun. lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I just got some chipboard at WM ......I wish I had some smooch to try on it..........its on my list for next month though..........along with all the other stuff I suggested for you!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

oooo.. u wanted that stuff?? i see i thought u wanted me to have them! lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

what kind of chipboard did u get? i mean..shapes..letters??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

shapes & letters .........it was a pack with PP also.........got it on clearance.........haven't used it yet............

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol... so u got some pp too??? lol awesome! gonna go out for a smoke and then to the wimmins room.. be back in a min or 2

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to nuskrappa

Hello I am trying to post a LO here but I don't know how. Can you help? Please?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Eltringham

When you uploaded, did you check allow public embedding?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi, Shawn! Awesome job on your lo!!!!!

To post it here, go to your gallery pull up the picture...below the picture there is a tab that says Link it/share it, click on that. then choose larger image, copy and paste and then bring it to this thread. Hope that makes sense!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to StarsNSparkles

I'm bad at explaining this .......but is this the one?

5 Qualities By Eltringham

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Okay so I was a little late! LOL

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to Scrapingbliss

Yes that's it! Thanks! I think I got it figured out. Made DH show me! Finally got it done! Waiting on stickles to dry for my trip to Mars LO.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Shawn it turned out wonderful!!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hey everyone...we found the skink...lol! My DD called me at work today...it was in her room...hahahahahahaha!!!! She won't go in her room now, too funny!!!

Tell me what you think I should do. I have the sil...back on NSD, Quickutz released 3 (I think) free files for us, only for one day. I downloaded them. A couple of days later, I read a thread in the Wishblade forum of someone asking for them, so I sent them. Then someone else on that same thread asked to have them, but made her post seem like she was talking to anyone out there, rather than to me who had offered to send them to girl #1 (KWIM??), so I didn't respond to that one. Kind of thought, someone else could handle that one. Then today, I get a PM from a girl I have never heard of or talked to requesting those free files. Since giving the files to girl #1, she has not ever communicated with me since or anything. Should I continue to give these files to everyone who asks...even though they are just using me for them, as they want no further communication with me, or just ignore?

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

About the library crop. A woman with a large collection of scrap materials passed away and her family donated it to the library. The head librarian is a scrapper. Once a month she has an adult scrap group where she demonstrates something or has all the materials needed to complete a layout. The materials that were donated are there for everyone to use. She also has been doing a monthly session for teens. The sessions are held in a large meeting room of the library from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I love it!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I think its alot of nerve for her to ask..........I would ignore.........

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

im back! molly decided she wants to plaay!! lol and im ready for bed.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

i would ignore her.

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Thanks for all the love everybody!

I don't know what I'd do Steph. If I had the time and it was no trouble, I'd send them. If I was busy and it was too much trouble, I wouldn't. KWIM? And if I was feeling froggy, I'd send all requests to girl #1! Let her deal with it!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL...now that is funny Shawn!!! It's just that if they were my friends on here and they requested, I would give it to them in a heartbeat, no questions asked and no feelings of being used. Even if they just added me as a friend and popped in once in a blue moon to say hi...but to just PM me only asking for those files and that's it...it just makes me feel used. Maybe I"m being over-sensitive on this. Maybe I will send them over the weekend when I do have time, b/c I don't want to be mean...but there are lots of other people who also got these files that they could request from.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hehehehe

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Okay, I am not enabling here at all...but has anyone heard of the Misterarts website?

I was doing a search for alcohol inks and came up with this site...I put 3 bottles of alcohol inks, a whole set of Ranger Perfect Pearls, 1 Black Soot ink pad and 1 bottle of reinker...all for 25.00 bucks!!!!! Perfect Pearls are usually 16.99 and the alcohol inks are 9.99...huge savings but I'm cautious of buying on sites I'm not familiar with.

Stephanie I wouldn't give them the info but that's just me.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

You know..........I NEVER bought from websites before You guys started all this enabling!!!!!!!!!!! ..........Where were you when I had $$$$ and thought nothing of spending $200 to $300 a month on scrappin' supplies????!!!!!.........NOW when I am broke you show up acting all innocent..........I can't take all this temptation!!!!!..........I wonder if I could sell my vacuum to get more scrappy $........

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Kim...if it's a good deal...lol...I usually buy! I am a huge internet shopper and I am always buying from sites I've never heard of! I like to try and find the BBB logo on the site, but if I don't, it doesn't stop me...lol!

Well, I'm going to go scrap...I've missed 2 days and I'm having withdrawals....you all have a wonderful night...I'm sure most of you will be going to bed soon...so goodnight and sweet dreams to you!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

im going to bed.. nite nite

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

It did have the BBB logo on it and there was a paypal option, I won't buy if there isn't paypal.

Michelle, I AM innocent, I don't normally buy from the internet, this is all new for me too, but I want alcohol inks and Perfect Pearls really bad and this is such a good price but if I buy them now I blow my budget, actually over by 6.00 and I still have to get my adhesive. It seems like these are there regular prices...maybe I'll wait a little.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Kim I would loan you the $6 but I have none left ..........sounds like great deals but I DO NOT want to know the site! LOL

Goodnight Cris!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

I only buy if they have paypal too.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL...I've been so tempted to blow my budget! The nestabilities dies are on sale here half off as is some glimmer mist and I bought the cuttlebug so I was thinking of getting those dies b/c I really love them, but I'm trying to wait until 8-1 and be a good girl!!! LOL!

OK...really going to scrap now

Except.........

KIM.....YOU ARE NEVER INNOCENT! LOL

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

ya'll and all these sites ahhhhh I need to go run and hide like seriously lol

Steph I woudl ignore but knowing me I would give them anyway or just act like I didnt see the pm or something. i'm too nice for that stuff LOL

I managed to get one card made I still need a whole bunch more to make my bff emailed me the other day and asked if i was gonna make her another card set for her card box she used up all 20 something cards I made her for xmas last yr so I gotta get my butt in gear to make her some cards for her xmas present
is any of you making gifts?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I will not share the site with anyone anyway!!!!! No matter how nicely anyone asks...

And, Stephanie, they do not come any more innocent than I do. Don't you see my halo... Oh, maybe its too shiny for you to see

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I always make several Christmas presents.........my mom likes all occassion cards .........plus I usually make her a calendar .........I also have some frames I am making for my sisters.........

ok I'm going to bed .......good night!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Awww, Michelle, that's sweet of you!! But I have to learn to be strong anyway!!!!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

I'm off to bed too. Goodnight all!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good night everyone!! Talk to you tomorrow. I'm being strong for the night, no purchase but I'm marking the site.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

sleep tight ladies

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

WOOO HOOO I slept the whole bloody day thanks to pain meds,,,,,good thing too, I didn't sleep well for 2 days with this pain

Mandi, I just tore some tissues and tiny veins in my clavical, and it was bleeding and swelling in there, and there was a bump on my collar bone,,,

hurt like hell too, but the swelling is going down and I can move my arm tonight,,,,still hurts, but feels much better, and doc says it should get better by the day with an anti-inflammatory

I CAN TYPE AGAIN!!!!

So how was everyone's Tuesday??? And their Monday for that matter???

I watched Gone with the Wind THREE TIMES Talk about bored LOL,,,,

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to CommaHolly

Good morning everyone!

Holly...glad that they got your shoulder problem all figured out, and that you got wonderful pain meds!!!

Kim...it doesn't matter to me what the other crybabies say on here (LOL), I want that site! I may not be able to buy this month, but I can next month and I am all about some sales!!! Please PM me!!

I hope everyone has a great day!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

morning all!! what r u all up to today? lets see.. i am going to work.. i am coming home from work.. yup thats my day. lol

i may have to buy soemthing tonight to break up the monotony of the day. lol what do i want??? michelle u cant answer this question cause u already told me what i want. i wanna know what everyone else thinks i want. hehehehe j/k michelle.. u can tell me again i spose. lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

you want patterned paper, Crissie,,,,

or a big bite,,,,,,or an MM trimmer,,,,or an ATG gun,,,,,

or a pet rock, or a steam mop,,,,,,,,or a trip to Mars,,,,,

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris. Doing the same...going to work, coming home from work...but oh, I get to take DD to the doctor. She is freaking b/c she has to get 2 shots....poor little girl...lol!

Hmm...some PP...a glimmer mist or two....a smooch or two...and of course some grungeboard or chipboard to use that on! Add a border punch and a set of stamps...and that will be a nice package to receive in the mail!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

oooo.. pp... hmmm.. maybe!! ihave an atg gun. my pet rock is still missing ummm what flavor pp do i want????

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi steph.. hows the training going??

smooch.. i could definitely get some smooch!! lol

have a good day at work!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

holly..glad u r feeling a little bit better. take it easy today.

happy scrappy wednesday everyone. see yall tonight.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

have a good day Crissie!!!!!!!!!!

AT CRISSIE!!!!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do you guys want to make a cookie sheet calendar,,,,,they are SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! I am making one, and they are soooooooooooooooooo much fun to make

they do not cost alot,,,,,

all you need are a cookie sheet (3.97 for a 3 pack at Walmart) the cheap kind, not the coated kind,,,,,

about 4 pieces of patterned paper

magnet strips

some chipboard

and some spray paint, about 3 bucks at Walmart,,,,

you spray the cookie sheet, you make tiles out of chipboard for the dates and cover them with various colored pp, and you can stamp the dates on them, or use the cricut or you can use other items like dice or small ornaments for the dates,,,,,,

it is SO COOL,,,,,,and you make 12 month tiles too,,,,

you store all the extras in the back,,,,,,,,really really cool,,,,,,

wait til you see mine You will love them You'll want one really

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Well Cris .......one suggestion ereyone made was PP!!!!!.........I highly reccomend lime rickey or lemonade ..........cause they are both bright like your personality!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• CommaHolly Said:
ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do you guys want to make a cookie sheet calendar,,,,,they are SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! I am making one, and they are soooooooooooooooooo much fun to make

they do not cost alot,,,,,

all you need are a cookie sheet (3.97 for a 3 pack at Walmart) the cheap kind, not the coated kind,,,,,

about 4 pieces of patterned paper

magnet strips

some chipboard

and some spray paint, about 3 bucks at Walmart,,,,

you spray the cookie sheet, you make tiles out of chipboard for the dates and cover them with various colored pp, and you can stamp the dates on them, or use the cricut or you can use other items like dice or small ornaments for the dates,,,,,,

it is SO COOL,,,,,,and you make 12 month tiles too,,,,

you store all the extras in the back,,,,,,,,really really cool,,,,,,

wait til you see mine You will love them You'll want one really

Sounds like fun! ........I make my mom a calendar every year......I buy a calendar & decorate each month like a sb page........I use old & new pics mixed together........she loves it .........at the end of the year we cut the calendar apart into 12 x 12 pages & put them in an album

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Stephanie, I would give you the site but then you will just vote for me as Queen for next month!!!! LOL I have to find it again. I thought I bookmarked it but I didn't! Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Good morning everyone!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i woudl like the site too please I was just kidding really I was *sniff *sniff*

Holly glad you are healing well and it was nothing really MAJOR wrong!!

I woudl love to make a calendar but not sure who i woudl give it to. my inlaws and my mom I;m suppose to make calendars with pics of Brianna still havent satred on that opps

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham

Good morning or good afternoon. How are yins doing today?

lstory 
Mayor

It's afternoon here, Shawn. Considering I've been up since 6, I don't feel like I've done much. But would you believe, I had to go get fingerprinted this morning so I can volunteer at my son's "school." He'll go 2.5 hours a day four days a week. I'd be there for one day every couple weeks or so. Parents are with teachers at all times, and yet we've got to waste time and $ on the fingerprinting. I swear people are so paranoid!

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

On a more positive note, we have an arbor over the patio outside our kitchen. Wisteria has grown all over it (and is trying to take over the universe, but we battle it back a couple times a summer). This spring two robins built a nest in the arbor, and their eggs have hatched! From the computer or the breakfast table I can see three hungry mouths open to the sky all day long, and the mom and dad are back and forth all day long with the worms and bugs. I'm living in a nature documentary!

Lisa

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to lstory

thats so weird to be fingerprinted a bit paranoid!!

thats kinda cool about the birds and the eggs hatching.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

Another slow day at work for me. I had a migraine the last two days so wasn't on much and didn't get any scrapping done. Feeling better today so maybe I ca get something done. Although I have to take daughter to Dr. after work-she ahs to get shots too so I sympathize-it is no fun to watch your baby get shots (if if they ARE 17! LOL)
I was supposed to go see the HP movie after work with dd #2 but dd #3 was having problems breathing last night so I need to take her to Dr. I think it is asthma but Im not sure. Better get it checked out!

Holly-sorry you have to be in pain but glad it isn't serious!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

• lstory Said:
On a more positive note, we have an arbor over the patio outside our kitchen. Wisteria has grown all over it (and is trying to take over the universe, but we battle it back a couple times a summer). This spring two robins built a nest in the arbor, and their eggs have hatched! From the computer or the breakfast table I can see three hungry mouths open to the sky all day long, and the mom and dad are back and forth all day long with the worms and bugs. I'm living in a nature documentary!

Lisa

sounds like something you should scrap

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

• lstory Said:
It's afternoon here, Shawn. Considering I've been up since 6, I don't feel like I've done much. But would you believe, I had to go get fingerprinted this morning so I can volunteer at my son's "school." He'll go 2.5 hours a day four days a week. I'd be there for one day every couple weeks or so. Parents are with teachers at all times, and yet we've got to waste time and $ on the fingerprinting. I swear people are so paranoid!

Lisa

It's probably the law, honey,,,,,,,,as sad a fact as it is, it's probably the law,,,,any one who works with children in a school in any capacity has to be fingerprinted in alot of states,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Asthma, Lynn, not fun,,,,my youngest DD has asthma,,,,,,,,she suddenly developed it out of the blue when she was three,,,,,,

ugh, years of carrying medicine and a nebulizer around in "medicine bear" (a bear shaped back pack) EVERYWHERE we went,,,,,Disney World, everywerhe,,,,,,I do not envy you,,,ugh,,,,

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

Well at least at 17 she can carry her own medicine but I have to send her off to college next month and I don't like having something wrong with her when I can't be there to take care of her.
I know, I know, I have already admitted I have problems letting go. I am going to have some serious issues with the whole empty nest next month! I wanted to have KIDS not young adults! lol

lstory 
Mayor
In response to crazycricut

If I could figure out how to take a picture of the birdlets without aggravating the parents, I'd be all over it!

I'm sure it's the law for employees, but honestly, a parent volunteer? And it's not like there's a lot of one-on-one alone time with a room full of three-year-olds. It's really a sad commentary on the state of the universe...

Lynn, ds has had a couple episodes of what seemed to be exercise-induced asthma between 2.5 and 3. We got an inhaler for just in case, but I can't imagine him agreeing to use it, even with the big tube thingie. Hopefully we won't ever have to use it. Presumably 17-yr-olds are capable of taking their medicine when they need it!

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

Hi ladies! ..........been scrappin' all day! .......last night my scrappy buddy called & asked if she could come today .........she came around 10 & we scrapped til 1..........went to lunch........came home & DDs bff was here & wanted to scrap!!! .........got 4 one pagers done & a 5th started!.......also made a card for the daily card challenge!........what a great day!!!!

Now I have to clean cause DH parents are coming over............I guess I should have know my day was going too well! LOL

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Kim, MisterArt is a great company. They have pretty good shipping and awesome prices. I love shopping with them.

Holly, How are you feeling!! I'm glad to hear the meds are helping!!

I so want to make a cookie sheet calendar now!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Well, I have to go back to work...blah! But it is a desk shift tonight so I will be back to chat in a little while!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to llprncess3

Hi everyone. I went to my DD's school, had to get buzzed in. After that nothing. Secretary couldn't even find the sign in sheet. Didn't have to show ID, just got DD and left. She never called me Mom or anything. I asked if I needed to show ID. Secretary said well you are her mother? I said yes and that was that!

You just never know, especially with all the nasty divorces and stuff. But I'm paranoid when it comes to my DD.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

some schools want ids and some dont. I guess it just depends on where you are

off to work here soon didnt do much today need to get a binder done before next week adn some cards completed as well I swear I have one project after another lol

lstory 
Mayor

Shawn, I think when there are conflicts between parents they red-flag the kid and keep an eye on pickups and stuff. We have to buzz in at dd's elementary, too, then sign in and get a visitor nametag if you're doing anything else besides picking up.

Michelle, you've had a little break from them, haven't you?

I got another page done today and am now agonizing over an Easter layout, partly because it's a specific holiday and partly because it's a two-pager. I feel hemmed in by holidays like I need certain papers and decorations and whatnot. It's easier doing random photos for me.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Mandi, are your projects for work or swaps?

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

hi all!! what r yall up to tonight? im catching up on bb..lol of course..lol

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris! Have a good day?

lstory 
Mayor

Cris, have you considered a 12-step program?

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

For BB, I mean. I think we're all in need of a program for scrapaholism...

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi shawnee.. how r ya? my day was okay.. one of those where i just couldnt wait to get out the door. lol nothing happened.. it was just really slow.. i was bored. lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

i was wondering how u knew about my drinking problem!!!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to nuskrappa

Yes my day was boring too! But boring is good! Got my house cleaned up. Got a new cross stitch catalog. I need to win the lottery, a really big one!

lstory 
Mayor

I'm onto you, Cris!

Hey, Smooch fans. I have metallic gelly roll pens; do you think the Smooch is all that different? I read the little review/demo on the front page and am now less interested in them than I was. If it's any consolation, I bought a couple of Glimmer Mists that were on sale here, as Shawn so helpfully pointed out on Monday.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Hey, thanks for the gallery visit, Shawn!

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to lstory

Anything I can do to help! Those were really good prices on the mist. Even on evilbay, they charge a lot for them. I never liked the gelly roll pens, but I do like smooch. Probably just easier to paint on the smooch.

lstory 
Mayor

I thought it was more like a paint, but when I saw the woman using it and she kept pointing out how fine the tip was, I thought, Eh, I could use a pen for that. Can you believe I'm talking myself out of buying something?

Lisa

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

im still interested in smooches!! lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to lstory

oooo.. well its more like a paint brush thats stiff with a fine point. its awesome!! and it has like a pearlish look to it. it needs to come in big buckets!! lol

Page 6 of 200 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics