Page 1 of 31 
Username Post: The Eiffel Tower Gallery/Support Group (Full and Active!)        (Topic#1511645)
Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-01-09 09:48 AM

OK, ladies, here is the new thread.

Our old thread is here if we need to refer back to it.

Our members

ACTIVE:
Kell - Kellmorris Oct. 1
Trisha - trishalouise Mar. 17
Twila - twilatf Nov. 25
Sue - suzi29 Jan. 8
Mindy - mindyradio Feb. 18
Lynn - Scrappinresp04 Aug. 18
Nina - Ninja March 5
Jordan - JordanRadio Feb. 2
Ami - Ami G (Tentative Group Driver) Feb. 1
Missa - missafoy May 2

MEMBERS MUST CHECK IN/POST AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH TO REMAIN ACTIVE.

INACTIVE:
Laura / Pandy - Pandy Aug. 22
Ulrica - Emmy74 Oct. 13
Holly - Devinsmommy Feb. 24
Steph - Steph K Feb. 29
Hannah - Hannahsaucier June 27

***REGARDING CHALLENGE PRIZES: A prize is given each quarter (every three months) to the person who has the most technique challenge points. (In the event of a points tie, a winner will be randomly drawn.) A separate, smaller participation prize is also given each quarter--if at least five members participate in the challenge, all people who participated, whether it was in the BOM OR the TECH Challenge (excluding the points winner) are entered and a name is drawn for a little participation RAK. The BOM points accrue all year long for an end-of-year prize.***

JUNE CHALLENGES!!
June TECH Challenge: Work A Sketch!
For this challenge, simply find a sketch online that you like and scrap a layout based on it! If you need some ideas for sketch sites, let me know and I'll provide some for you. 25 points, no twist!

June BOM Challenge: Scrap A Summer Memory
This is wide open--could be any summer memory at all, old, new, whatever. Journal at least a few sentences about the memory and why it is special to you! 25 points, no twist!

DEADLINE: Midnight, Sunday, July 3rd!
_________________________ ______________________

MAY CHALLENGES!!
May TECH Challenge: Color Palette: Warm Colors!

For this challenge, simply use warm colors on at least 50% of your layout! Warm colors are the portion of the color wheel including, red, orange and yellow (and variations of these). Warm it up!! 25 points!
TWIST: If your layout theme matches the "warm" colors, you get 10 extra points! For example, scrap summer/warm weather pics, fires, "hot" fashions, etc.!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

May BOM Challenge: Chill!
For this challenge, scrap what you/your family do to just unwind, relax and CHILL OUT! What does chilling out mean to you?
25 points!
TWIST: 10 extra points
for using the word "Chill" in your title!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, JUNE 3rd!!
APRIL CHALLENGES!!
April TECH Challenge: Apply Another Craft
For this challenge, incorporate another hobby or craft that you enjoy into your layout! Do you like painting, drawing, knitting, clay sculpting, beading, stenciling or other crafts? Think of a way to include that know-how on your page.
NO TWIST--worth 35 points!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
April BOM Challenge: Your Choice
This month, choose a subject for your BOM that you've been wanting to do but haven't had the chance. This is completely open and up to you. Whatever you would like to document in your Book of Me, this month is your chance, and it will count towards challenge points!
NO TWIST--worth 35 points!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY, APRIL 30th!
MARCH CHALLENGES!!

BOM CHALLENGE: LUCKY ME!
This month, in honor of St. Patrick's Day and luck, scrap about something that makes you feel lucky! Lucky to have, lucky to be able to do, lucky to feel, etc. Anything at all!
25 points!
TWIST: Of course, use GREEN on your layout (anywhere and in any quantity) for 10 extra points!

TECH CHALLENGE: Use A Quote!
This month, I am challenging you to create a page that includes a quote. It can be a child's quote (because they do say some funny and great things!), a best friend's quote, a movie quote, a quote from a song, a quote from your grandma...the possibilites are endless!
Your quote can be your title (or part of it) or it can just be recorded in your journaling. Tell the story of this quote and why you love it!
25 points!
TWIST: Use at least 3 different patterned papers for 10 extra points!!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT, THURSDAY, MARCH 31st!!

FEBRUARY CHALLENGES!!

BOM CHALLENGE: BEGINNINGS
For this challenge, I want you to focus on beginnings in your life. It can be something you are just starting to implement in your life--a new outlook, a diet, a relationship, a friendship, a lifestyle, a new hobby, whatever it is--scrap about this new beginning. It could even be about the beginning of a new life and what that means for your own life.
25 points!
TWIST: Use BLUE on your layout for 10 extra points!! Total: 35 points!
_________________________ _______

TECH CHALLENGE: LEFTOVER LETTERS
For this challenge, pull out those old packs (sticker alphas, Thickers, whatever) of letters that don't have much left in them (or that you normally don't reach for anymore because you can't form titles with what's left). Or those random letters you have left over from cutting something with your die cut machine. Be creative, combine different fonts and styles for your title, or come up with a new way to work them into your layout design (such as with masking/inking or spraying to make a background pattern, or sticking them down in a random pattern, make a border with them, cut them up to make embellishments, whatever you like!) Come up with something unique and fun! 25 points!
TWIST: 10 extra points for using at least two different colors of fonts/letters in any way on the layout! (Feel free to use more!)
BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28th!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
JANUARY CHALLENGES

BOM Challenge: What's The Word?
Bringing this one back for 2011--the challenge is to choose one word that sums up your plans for the new year--how you want to aspire to live, dream, create, etc. This word will set the tone for your 2011 BOM! You can use whatever pictures you like, or no pictures at all! You can include any resolutions if you made any and want to include them. But be sure to tell us your word and why you chose it in your journaling. 25 POINTS!
TWIST: None this month; everybody gets 10 extra points just for doing this one! TOTAL 35 POINTS!

JANUARY TECH CHALLENGE: Use Your Stamps!
For this challenge, simply use at least one stamp (or as many as you like!), directly on your layout, or as an embellishment, or any way you want. So stamp it up, girls!!
Twist: None! 35 points!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, JANUARY 31st!
_________________________ _________________________ ____

DECEMBER CHALLENGES!!
December BOM Challenge: Tradition
For this challenge, do a layout about a cherished tradition you have. It can be Christmas/Holiday-related , but it doesn't have to be. It can be any tradition you love or cherish, family or individual, any kind at all. You must include at least one paragraph of journaling about it and why it's important to you.
35 points! No twist!

December TECH Challenge: Use Your Senses
This month, let your page be inspired by the five senses:
touch - use textured paper (or fabric, or anything with texture)
sight - use your favorite patterned paper (or other favorite item) in your stash
smell - use something on your page that, if real, would have a smell (e.g, flowers, cupcake accents, etc.)
taste - use food-related embellishments or paper
sound - use song title or song lyrics somewhere on your page
Worth 35 points! No twist!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31st!!

NOVEMBER CHALLENGES!!

November BOM Challenge: Looking Forward
As this year draws to a close, scrap about something you are looking forward to. It can be something that's coming up fast, such as the holidays, or something that's a long-term goal or event--could be weeks, months, or even years before it happens, but if you're looking forward to it, scrap it this month for your BOM. 35 points
NO TWIST!
------------------------- --

November TECH Challenge: Eleven
November is the eleventh month, so for this challenge, simply use eleven of *something* on your layout. It can be eleven pieces of patterned paper, eleven buttons, eleven pictures, eleven stickers, exactly eleven letters in your title, or whatever item you want. Just use eleven of it! Tell us what you used in your description. 35 points!
No twist this month!

BOTH CHALLENGES DUE BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd!!

OCTOBER CHALLENGES!
October BOM Challenge: Change
As we go into October, we are officially into the change of seasons! This month's focus for our BOM is Change. Is something currently changing in your life? Is change something you embrace or does it cause you to fear? Scrap what change means to you, in your life right now. It can be something simple, funny or profound and thoughtful. 25 points
TWIST: 10 extra points for using FALL colors for 50% of your layout! Examples: brown, orange, gold, deep purple, red, etc.)

October TECH Challenge: O for October!
For this challenge 75% of your layout must be made up of things that begin with the letter "O". Use your imagination, this is very lenient. Some examples to get you started (you don't have to use these, they are just to help get you thinking):
October Afternoon paper
Offbeat or Origins line by Basic Grey
Olivia by Bo Bunny or Once Upon A Time by DCWV
Overlays, old supplies, ovals,
Colors: Orange, Olive, Orchid, Off-White
Topics: Old People, Outdoors, Oklahoma, Ohio, Obsession, Ocean, an Occasion, etc.
Olive Glimmer Mist (among others!)
This is worth 25 points!
TWIST: 10 extra points
for using "O" items on 100% of your layout!!

BOTH LAYOUTS DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31st!!
:)

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-01-09 11:43 AM
In response to Ami G

I'm here!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Just-Me

I'm here too..

ok.. going to repost my July challenges here on the new thread since I just posted them last night and glad the old one is still up there, cause I need to catch up in galleries as well!

July Technique challenge - repurpose packaging By Ninja

ETG - BOM Challenge - scrap a list
By Ninja

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ninja

Yay I am so excited to be on the new thread. I will have to subscribe to this one now.

I wrote this on the other thread but thought I would post it here too.

Mindy that sure is a lot of pictures. You know I went downstairs to scrap and I just feel so overwhelmed because I have let my pictures stack up on me.
Any ideas what I should do first to make it not so overwhelming?

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Ami, I can't wait to see the new challenges.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-01-09 04:32 PM
In response to twilatf

Hey y'all!

Ok, the August challenges are now in the OP! Hope they're easy enough, yet still challenging! I think I have everyone's points up and correct on the OP--so please let me know if I left you out or made a mistake! Thanks!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Love the challenges you have my mind thinking...

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

I'm here. Let's get this new thread rolling...LOL

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to mindyradio

Great new challenges Ami!! I really like the old and new idea. Although most of my really old just went to the LSS for the garage sale...LOL

SO, I spent several hours at my sister Missie's Summer Cabin Lake Community for their big corn roast festival. Missie called kinda last minute and asked if I would come help her do face painting. So Connor and I went thinking it would be simple hearts, flowers, balloons, stars....etc. OH NO, she had about 25 different FULL/HALF FACE designs to pick from. Like the ones you pay $15 for at the amusement parks. FOR FREE. Now, I have NO artisitic ability. She got it all in the womb. So I was lost. I only satyed for 3 1/2 hours and bailed by lying and telling her I had to be home when Ryan got home...LOL My back and shoulders hurt so bad from bending over these little kids for 20+ minutes each kid. UUGHHHHH, remind me to say NO when she asks again next year. It was horrible. Or we can have a simple and intricate line....LOL

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-01-09 06:25 PM

Dang, y'all, I lost the Cosmo Cricket Challenge by one vote. Again. Thanks to all of you who voted for me, though!! Maybe next month!

Also, glad y'all are liking the challenges!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ami G

Hi everyone, just got back from a candle light at church and now I will be heading for bed, soon, I think I will drink a glass of wine! :O)

Ami, too bad about the one vote, I voted too, but hey we all know your lo's rock!

Twila, I say just lay a few on the table top, close yours eyes and pick one out! That way it is a surprise and exciting! LOL... well, I think it's way better then trying to figure which one, just let God guide you with your eyes closed!

Minday... LOL.. about the face painting girl, I am getting way better at saying no... lol.. well, I think I am? I can see where that would be tiring, I wonder why she picked such designs? Yah, I am all for simple on the face for free!

I was looking at my lo's and realized I left Hannan off, ugh, I will steal her avie and add her tomorrow!

I love the new challenges Ami, I certainly hope I don't wait until the last day to attempt to do them again, way to stressful doing it like that. Although I do keep them easier that way! LOL

ok... well, I am headed for bed. I am all ready for Monday! I have my post all ready and pre-scheduled to post, and that feels good. All I have to do tomorrow evening is make sure I have mr linky right. I had trouble with him the first time and had to write mr linky, but he responded quickly and I figured it out, but now... not sure I am quite recalling it again! LOL

OK... so... I am off of here, going to my brothers for a short time tomorrow after church and then the closing for the men's weekend at 5:00, my day will zoom by... but I am soo looking forward to monday, it can zoom by this one time, it will anyway!

Minday, I think we need an update on your belly, so pic please!

So, has anyone talked to Hannah or Kells? And where did trish run off too?

speaking of running off....

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ninja

Ninay, my sister picks those designs because she is artistic! I am not! It was no problem for her to do them. Plus she is always sucking up to her Lake Community friends...LOL I wish I had taken a picture of the board to show you all what kinda designs we were painting. It's funny. But I ended up doing mostly the little kids who parents didn't really care. The older kids figured out pretty quickly they didn't want me doing their faces....LOL Missie's line was WAY longer than mine. I was NOT offened, I was relieved.

My belly is about the same I think. It popped out quickly but hasn't changed much since. I am thankful too. I was worried I was gonna be huge because I got so big so much sooner this time. I am 18 weeks now. I will probably take another one around 20 weeks when I get my next ultrasound. Kinda like a inside and outside view...LOL Although I am getting lots of little reminders from the inside. I can really feel the kicks and movements now. The little one likes to swim at night....LOL

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Hey guys! I'm here!

Minday, So sorry I just got on here and saw that you still were gonna come over last night and help me. I figured you guys had so much going with the sewer thing that we would just scrap the whole idea. Thanks so much for offering though. I never got around to doing anything. I just was too tired to even think about it. I am such a cluttered chaotic mess. But maybe I'll take a night to get it all cleaned out soon and you can come over and help me.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to JordanRadio

Wow it has been quite in here this weekend. I hope you all have a great week.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Morning all, headed to work. I will chat with you all when I get home. Hopefully after I convince Connor to take a nap with me. I got very little sleep again last night.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

Morning everyone!! Can you all feel the magic in the air today!! LOL.. well if not, make sure you stop by my blog now and check it out!! I am super excited!! here is my card with my first free image "Orson with cake" , but the designer cards I think are much cuter...
Orson with cake By Ninja

So make sure you go by and get him!

Today, I am not sure what I am doing, laundry and maybe playing outside with my kids today. Maybe I will take them to the park. Kind of been super busy this past week, so they deserve some time as well.

So, yeah, quite weekend around here....so I will catch you all later!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-03-09 09:28 AM
In response to Ninja

Hey everybody!

Not too much going on here today. This evening we have to run some errands, so I'm just ready to get that over with.

Nina, Orson is soooo cute!! Congrats on his launch on your blog today! I just know he will be a smashing success! Love all the DT work, too!

Hope you all are having a great day!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-03-09 10:04 AM
In response to Ami G

There is a month-long contest going on over at the Scrap n' Art Forum this month! All you have to do to win is have the most posts for the month! So head on over and start posting!! The link to the contest is here: http://www.scrapnart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=...

There are some cool prizes to win!

Emmy74
Emmy74 
Idol
Emmy74
In response to Ami G

I've found my over here too!
Hi girls!!

Things are quite hectic at the moment. Thursday I'm going to a christian camp for kids from 10-16 years old. I'll be doing a few different things over there. I'll be in the kitchen making sure the kids get food during their 3 day stay at camp. I'll also be around the kids a lot with their different activities. Today my friend Therese and I have been planning for all the food we need to buy and tomorrow we're gonna go shopping all the food. There's 60 kids coming to camp so there will be a LOT of food to buy! Just wanted to let you know I wont be around much until next week. Might check in again before camp though.

Other than that I'm excited about Magical Monday. If you wanna check out a few more pics of my project go to my blog!

Ami, I voted too! Sorry you lost by just one vote! Keep trying though! Loved your LO!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

So my nightmare continues....

Ryan called me at work today and said the the pipes in the ceiling of the basement are now overflowing. So it is now come from above and spraying everything on the OTHER side of the basement now. So what wasn't ruined before is now. The insurance company told us not to clean anything they were sending over a professional cleaning service for these kinds of things. EVERYTHING in our basement has to be removed (washer and dryer, etc) and sent out for professional cleaning. They may even have to remove the dividing wall/shelving too. I had a antique hope chest and cradle that have been in my family for generations. They managed to miss the last mess, but got it this time. They have to be sent to a specialist to strip all the way down and re-do. I could just cry right now. Now we have to claim all this on our insurance because the damage/lose is just to great not too. I'm just praying it doesn't raise our rates too much. Thankfullly the cleaning and drain people were here within a few hours and the insurance guy will be here tomorrow afternoon. I did take pics of the mess in my yard this time to I can remember everything we need to claim for the insurance. UUGHHHHHHHHH

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-03-09 12:25 PM

Ulrica, you ARE a busy girl!! I hope you have fun at camp! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Minday, I am SOOOO sorry!! That is just awful. I am praying for y'all. I hope you can get it cleaned up and fixed for good SOON!!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ami G

Hi ya everyone!!

OH Minday!! I am soooo sorry to hear all that, that truly stinks and thats the mild word.... I feel soo sorry for you guys. I just hope this all gets turned around quickly for you.

well, not really sure how today went over at my blog, I only got like 12 messages.. LOL, but I have had 242 hits on my page today. I was going to email my image out inticially so I could tell how many people were snaggin him, but then I thought about all the time that would take. So, I guess I will wait and see how many people participate in the challenge, plus it is early august I know a lot of people are just now getting back from vacations, if not on them! oh well, I do think Orson is cute and my team thinks all my images are great, so I will keep plugging along.. lol.. I mean it is only the first day!

Ami, I suppose you are off running your million errands!

Emmy have fun at camp... I always love cooking for a large group like that, well, with others that is!

ok... going to try to catch in the galleries this week, so wish me luck!!

ok.. off to clean up my kitchen table some!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to Ninja

Minday,I am so sorry! That sucks so bad. If you wanna come over and chill soon to get your mind off of it all please do. I'm off Wednesday night! We don't even have to scrapbook or get me organized. We could just rent a chick flick and eat junk if you want

Ninay,I'm sure things will pick up over at the blog. Your images are awesome!

Well, not much going on here. Just work and hanging out with the boys per usual. Hope you guys are all having a good week!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-04-09 07:45 AM

Oh Mindy,
so sorry about the mess, but glad the insurance will take care of the cleaning and repairing of items. I can't image the nightmare you are dealing with. Hope things improve for you soon.
I got the donation from you and Connor today!
thank you very much for sponsoring me. It was the first that I received!!!
Hope everyone has a great Tues. Just hanging out and walking!! LOL I have to laugh at myself or I will cry.
Hugs to all!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

Lynn, I know how you feel. I have to laugh at all this or I will cry! I have spent the whole day in my house without AC (can't run it while they are running there filter thingy) on the computer searching for prices and makes of all this stuff for the insurance adjuster. They are taking the baby crib to clean it professionally just in case and they are replacing the bedding set and mattress too. The washer and dryer are likely going to be replaced instead of cleaned because they took the brunt of the overflow this time. Plus the washer door was up so it went inside. AND the adjuster will be on vacation next week. So not much is gonna get done until he returns to file our claim papers.

But on the happy side, because I NEED a happy side right now. I did go to the LSS to check out the garage sale and a lot of my stuff had sold. Pretty much all my high $ stuff was gone. So I am very happy about that!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-04-09 02:31 PM

got to find joy in the small things. I need to come up with some $$$ fast so I called some friends and I am having a garage sale tomorrow in my scraproom. I totally forgot about a bill that is due this month one of those every 6 months insurance payments and my small check will not cover it. So, pray that the calls I put out to friends who told others works and I can make a little of 100.00 tomorrow. I am putting out some nip clear ctmh stamp sets, embellishments, and some paper packs. You got to do what you got to do.I will be so glad when my life get backs to normal!!!
Hugs and prayers to all!!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

Good Luck with the scrapbook room garage sale. That's not a bad idea!

Well, I am still stuck at home. They are still here cleaning and will be for the rest of the week I think. I did get all the paper work done for the insurance company last night. So Ryan is gonna overnight the papers to our adjuster so hopefully we can get this going BEFORE he leaves for vacation next week.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-05-09 10:32 AM

Hey everybody!

I've just been lurking around the last couple days, LOL! I've been busy trying to get some cards made (several birthdays this month for me) and I've also been working on upcoming SNA blog posts and a Dove Of The East write-up for the Sept/Oct issue!!

I hope everything is going better for everybody. We all could use a big ol' !!

I'll check back in later!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Wish me luck. They came and took the crib and changing table and such today to be cleaned. So I am going to start packing up my scrapbook room and move it into the kicthen. That way when the babies stuff comes back it can go right back to it's new home instead of storing it again. I am half way through my pregnancy now. It's time to start getting the babies room together.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-05-09 02:12 PM

Minday,

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ami G

hello everyone!

we had a big storm come through yesterday and it wiped out our power about noon and we just got it restored! It also finished wiping out our 30 foot bradford pair tree! ((big sigh)) Last year it took about 1/2 half of it and now the rest is down and on our fence. Needless to say I have spent 8 hours cutting up branches today! BUT I AM NOT complaining I could have been cleaning Minday's basement full of well, you know what... but it still feels never ending. Plus we still have much much more to still cut up. Since no one will come and pick it up we have to bag or place in trash cans if we want the trash people to pick it up. I filled 6 50 gallon trashbags with leafy stuff.

Well, just thought I would stop by and say hi, need to head for the shower now, cause I am YUCKY and GROSS!! oh yah, my favorite way to be! Not!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-05-09 05:05 PM
In response to Ami G

Hi all,
No go on the garage scraproom sale, but lucky a birthday check arrived today and that will cover it! God is good!!!
Mindy, glad they are getting the mess cleaned up and hope the adjuster takes care of it befores he goes on vacation.
Hugs to all!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to Just-Me

Hey everyone! Hope things are getting better for everyone!

I am looking forward to a whole day off tomorrow! Yay. Hopefully I can get some organizing done around here and just chill!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

morning everyone... on my way out to cut up some more branches.... I am also having a hard time getting and posting on facebook this morning... is it just me or what? I have tried both my computer, but it won't post and seems like it is freezing kind of... never had this happen... even having a hard time logging in.??? so let me know if anyone else is having problems. I first thought it might have something to do with a anti-virus program I put on but them I tried my other computer, and same wierd thing....

oh well... have a good day and I will catch you all later when I need a break...

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-06-09 10:23 AM
In response to Ninja

Hey everyone!

Well, I just got back from the yearly visit to the Get Nekkid Doctor. Glad that's over with for another year.

About to fix lunch and work on a layout for an upcoming SNA blog post. I'm going to show a regular product ad from a magazine as inspiration and do a layout scraplifting it. Thought that might be interesting! It'll be on the blog on the 14th.

Hope you all have a great day!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-06-09 11:45 AM
In response to Ami G

Hi,
just stopping by to say hello!!
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

Oh Ami, did you have to give me the mental picture of the 'Get Nekkid Doctor'? You are crazy!!!!

Well, my small scrap space is pretty much in order. All I need to do know is find a place for my finished scrapbooks and extra photo boxes to go. Right now they are still on a wire rack shelf thingy in the baby's room. I really want to keep them out somewhere where they will be looked at occcasionally. I know if I put them in a bin or a closet we won't look at them. But the rack they are on now is cheap and is not going out for visitors (not that I have many...lol) to see. I really don't have a place for them yet. But all in all I am happy with my space. Well, almost happy. My desk is facing a full wall mirror in my kitchen. I really don't like looking at myself the whole time I am scrapping. But since we did this kinda last minute with the basement issues. I will have to find a solution later. I will post a few pics of my space when the rest of the kitchen is cleared of the rest of the basement/attic stuff.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-07-09 07:30 AM

Happy Friday, girlies!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-07-09 08:40 AM
In response to Ami G

Here are some cards I made this week:

Happy Bird Day By Ami G

A Birthday Toast... By Ami G

Get Well By Ami G

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Hey girlies

Well, Connor did OK with me at work today. We stayed an hour later than planned. So he was really ready to go to the playground behind us as promised. But for the most part he stayed out of the way and kept busy with the stuff I brought for him. Then we came home and took a 3 1/2 nap. My heads hurts from sleeping so long.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

hey everyone! Super cute cards Ami.. and no Orson on either of the birthday!

I didn't really cu branches today, I took a break.. but I did take some pictures of the downed tree...

just thought I would stop by and say hi.. I will be back in a bit .. off to eat dinner!!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to Ninja

Hey guys! Just relaxing right now. I did an art journal page yesterday. Once I get more done I will post them.

Hope you guys are doing good. I would say I'm looking forward to the weekend but I work tomorrow all day. So I'm looking forward to Sunday. This 40 hours a week thing is really kicking my butt. I literally got like 3 hours of sleep last night because I ended up working today from 5:30am-2pm today. ugh so tired

On a bright note I went to a garage sale today and got a really big hand carved mirror for $10 that I'm gonna paint. A vintage frame for $1 and a little Clifford the big red dog toy for .25 so that was cool.

Minday, Glad that you got your space sorted out! Can't wait to see it. I was thinking maybe you could put some like cloth panels over the mirrors so you wouldn't have to take them down completely unless you wanted to?...just a thought.

AMi, Cute cards!

Nina, Hope your getting some rest after all that working on those trees!

Talk to you all soon!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Jorday, I actually thought about that or just painting over them too. I am terrified to see what's behind them. The old man that had the house before us was very very creative about building and hiding things. Since the bathroom is behind that wall I wouldn't be surprised if I find exposed pipes are behind the mirrors.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Do any of you girls know how to watermark pictures? I would like to maybe start doing this on some of the pics that I post. Especially in Facebook, although I have all the settings private on there. But still. I would like to do it but don't want to spend a ton of money on software in case I don't like it. AMI, do you know if Mac has a program for it? I looked around a bit. But you are more familiar with the workings of the Mac than I am.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

I do Mindy. Do you have Photoshop? If so I will send you the link to the tutorial that taught me.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

I cant find it but if you will go to YouTube and put in what kind of software you have and that you have a Mac. Ex: How to watermark Photoshop elements for Mac

That should bring up several to choose from.

Edited by twilatf on 08-07-09 11:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Thanks Twila, I don't have PS on my Mac. I had PSE on my Dell and never learned how to use it. I really need to just break down and figure that program out.

Well, the cleanin gguys have moved this HUGH Hepa filter machine upstairs for a few days. It is so loud. So COnnor and I are headed out to run a few errands. I have to go to my Mom's and water her plants and animals. Then I am going to hit the LSS one more time since this is the last day for the garage sale. Then tonight is DAVID COOK!!!!!! Ryan and I are going on a date to see him at the Ohio State fair. I'm really really really looking forward to it. Plus Connor may or may not be staying the night with his Grammy for the 1st time. We'll see if I can really go through with it.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-08-09 05:30 AM

Minday, you can do a watermark in Picasa. When you have the picture pulled up that you want to watermark, look to the left and you'll see a little icon that says "ABC" and underneath the icon it says "Text". Click that and you can type whatever you want the watermark to say, then play with the level of transparency you want, adjust the font, size, etc.

There is also a program I found from Apple called iWatermark: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/imag ing_3d/iwater... It's shareware, though, which means you'll probably have to pay a small fee for using it later on.
Hope that helps!

Oh, and have fun at the David Cook concert!!!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Thanks Ami. I did play around with the text in Picasa. But I never thought about changing the transparency of it. That will work perfectly for what I need it for. You know, nothing professional, just for my personal use. You hear so many stories of people stealing your photos and using them for advertsising and far worse.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-08-09 08:29 AM

Here's my LO for this month's Cosmo Cricket Challenge. Minday, I used Glimmer Mist! You NEED to have that Lime Twist!!

Wrongness By Ami G

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

AMI, that LO is TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

So I peeked back in at the LSS garage sale today and very little of my stuff is left. I think I will easily have over $100.00 in store credit coming to me!!! I won't know until next week though.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-08-09 10:15 AM

Minday, yay! So glad your stuff is selling so well! Can't wait to see what you get with your store credit! I wish there was a place around here that I could do that at. My LSS is all closed up now.

And thanks for the compliment on my super-rad dress and hairdo! I thought you could relate to a trip down memory lane to 1991! My little boyfriend Raymond (Loser) had broken up with me in the 7th grade, so I was an independent woman!

I got those two bottles of Glimmer Mist in my DT pack last time. I had never used them before then, but now I'm completely HOOKED!!! I must have more colors!! Nay, I must have ALLLLLL the colors!! I think it's worse than a Stickles obsession!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Minday, I have had PSE for over a year and I have just now started figuring it out. I took a free class at Jessica Sprague and after that anything I needed I just Googled the tutorial of what I need, plus we have some awesome editors in the photo challenge.

Ami, That layout is great. I just post my 80's or late 70 pictures. I have some awesome party pics.

I am trying to find the pictures for one of the challenges. Wish me luck.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-08-09 04:35 PM
In response to twilatf

Ninay, I snagged the Orson image! I will use him on something soon!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-09-09 06:09 AM
In response to Ami G

Hello...hello...helloooooo?

Well, our weekend has been about as quiet as this thread! Thinking about lying back down for a while, LOL. It's a lazy kind of day, which is the best kind.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ami G

hello hello :o)

well, we got the tree all cut up and pretty much out of the yard, well, the branches anyway. The trunk and thicker branches still need to be cut up and hauled away so we might be working on that today.. well, not me, I am sick of hauling tree! My arms looks like I am a cutter with all the scratches on them from the week!

Lynn, thanks for using orson... I seen him... I promise to get by this week to everyone's gallery and get caught up!!

well, I need to make a few cards today, so I think I might do that.. some laundry and start my dishwasher... I already have dinner in the slow cooker so that is nice for today. Is super hot out today and humid too, so I think staying inside is a good idea. Taking a nap is not bad either Ami. Although I hate taking a nap around 2:30 then my day is just gone! LOL

Ami, I have some purple glimmer mist and I have only used it a few times, it's light so maybe a different color would appeal to me more.

Minday, yay on saling so much of your stuff and I take it you figured out the watermark thing... not too hard really, unless you just can't figure out your program, that's what I always loved about the print shop delux program it is soo easy, well now, but I can remember the days when I was learning it and didn't have a clue about it... ugh... not it is brainless and I want to learn photoshop which is now but once the kids are back in school I will put some time asided weekly to learn that with the cd's... so I am looking forward to doing that with out interuption!

Good luck Twila, I am SOOO GLAD you are scrapping again!! as well as I know your papers are too!

ok.. will catch you all later....

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to Ninja

Hey everyone!

Not a whole lot going on around here today. Just had a lazy/productive morning. Laid around, put up my new shower curtain, cleaned the bathroom, swept floors and did dishes and mopped the kitchen. My parents took Ethan to church earlier and I got all that stuff done and I just put him to bed so now I'm relaxing. I need to go outside and pull some weeds. Benji is cleaning up a car right now. Later I think I'm going to a friends house for a girls night with movies and junk food. Should be fun!

I almost tackled my scrapbooking/junk closet. But then I decided to just sit here instead. Lol. It's Sunday and I'm off work so I'm just enjoying the laziness of it all! Hope you all are having a good day too.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-09-09 01:36 PM

Ninay, don't be emo and cut yourself, girl!! Seriously, I'm glad you got that all cleaned up. Hope your cuts heal up soon!

Jorday, glad you got some rest time as well as some stuff done! I can't ever seem to do that on the same day. It's either full-on lazy mode or clean mode for me. Good luck with your scrap closet! You gotta make room for all that new Sassafras!

Minday, we're still waiting to hear how the DC concert went!!

I have been hungry all day. I think it's just my fat hollerin', though.

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Hey all, Well DAVID COOK WAS AWESOME last night. He was very funny and you could tell it was unscripted. So fun! If it's possible I'm an even bigger fan of his than I was before. We did end up letting Connor stay the night at his Grammy's last night. It would have been 11:30pm before we got there. We were OK last night. But this morning we were very anxious to go get him. He went to church with them and we went up to his class as soon as we got there just to get some hugs and kisses before the services. He seemed to do fine there. Although he says he didn't sleep good and feel sleep on Daddy's lap this afternoon. That NEVER happens anymore. So he must have had a hard time sleeping there.

Right now we are clearing out the kitchen and the garage. The cleaning people are done and took away the Hepa Filter this afternoon. So hopefully my house will start to get back to normal in the next day or so.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Mindy, Yay on the David Cook concert.

Just popping in to see the challenge twist. This has been a very emotional layout for me. I had to track down a picture from friends and then actually putting the journaling out there was hard.

Hopefully I will get it done today.

I hope you all have a great day!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-10-09 06:41 AM
In response to twilatf

Twila, as you finish your layout!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

I got confused on the twist's. I need to see if I can get another picture for the layout. I just thought I was close be being done.

Ami, Thanks for the hugs.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

I am so making a card today. We just found out that Ryan's Aunt and Uncle are expecting their first baby. It was such happy and un-expected news. They are due a month later than us in January. It is a very high-risk pregnancy. But they will make wonderful parents. It's the perfect way to break in my new scrap space. Even though I have tons of cleaning to do today now that everything is out of my kitchen. I'm really not motivated to do it now.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Mindy that is such great news for them!!! I can't wait to see your card@

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to twilatf

quick hello, major headache.. be back later...

lynn... go check my blog... the TMITA one. :O)

Emmy74
Emmy74 
Idol
Emmy74
In response to Ninja

Ok, I better make a post before things really get crazy around here!! So many things to do, so little time! Here we go...

Tuesday: Going into town to run some errands, buying a gift for my cousin who became a dad about 6 weeks ago, then we're going there to visit tuesday evening. Can't wait to see little Evita. My cousin sent me a picture of her to my cellphone when she was just a few days old. Too cute!!

Wednesday: meeting up with some people from church. We're in charge of the service on sunday and I'll be singing. We're gonna meet up to plan the service.

Thursday: going on a little evening cruise in the archepelago here with an all you can eat shrimp buffet.

Friday: gonna act as a cab driver on friday night picking up a swedish celebrity on the airport to take him and his wife to this christian conference that my parents are kinda hosting. The dude has been on tv for many many years and will be a speaker at the conference.

Saturday: I'll be singing at above mentioned conference.

Sunday: Singing at the church service that we're planning on wednesday.

Monday: This is the day where I'll be getting very nervous and going into town to hopefully buy some new cute outfits and maybe fixing my hair.

Tuesday: This is the day I'll be waiting for all week. I'm getting a very special visitor coming to see me! That is all I will say for now. Not sure exactly what will come of it but I'm very excited!!

And in between all these things...I need to finish the next two cards for Nina and There's Magic In The Air. Don't wanna be scrapping when my visitor is here and he might stay for a while if things go well!

You are gonna love me for leaving you hanging like this but I promise to let you know after the visit if I've 'just' gained a good friend or if there is more to it! Wasn't sure if I should tell you anything at all until later but I wanted to let you know why I'll probably not be around much for the coming weeks.

As for now...I need sleep!!! It's 3.24 AM!! Crazy!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Emmy74

Ulrica, the criptic messages are killing me....LOL I can't wait for more info!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful week (whatever it is you may be doing...lol)

Well, I think my house may be cursed. Yesterday all I could smell was SKUNK! Nasty stuff. We can't find anything and of course it smells like it is coming from the basement area. Thankfully we still had the ozone machine from the car lot that they used to get smoke smell out of cars here from the mess. It has helped a lot. At least I don't feel like I am going to throw up from the smell this morning. Needless to say. I didn't get the card made yesterday because I couldn't stand to sit here and keep smelling it.

Today I am headed to my Mom's with weeks worth of laundry to do. Doesn't it sound like fun to be me right now....

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-11-09 09:07 AM

Hey girls!

Ulrica, I, too am anticipating more information on your "special guest"! I hope you have lots of fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Minday, wow, girl, you just can't catch a break!! I hope that nasty smell goes away really soon!!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you're all having a great week so far!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Just popping in real quick. I stopped by the LSS and picked up my left stuff from the garage sale and got my gift card. I made $143.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that? I needed that good news this week. Right now I am just dropping off my groceries and then I am headed back to Mom's for another load of laundry.

P.S. It still smells like skunk in my house. You can really smell it when you leave and then come back after a while.....UUGGHHHHHH

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Hey everyone!

Ami,I am so ordering an IKEA catalog. I bet its awesome!

Emmy!Sounds like you are going to have an exciting week! Can't wait to hear more!

Minday,Hi Hope your coming over to scrap tonight! I Seriously need the motivation. It's so not there for me right now. Maybe I will go visit pencil lines....

Not much going on here for me. I'm off today and Ethan and I went to Kingwood Center and Toys R Us. I bought him some birthday toys (its coming up on the 22nd). And now we're just chilling at home watching endless cartoons and jumping on couch cushions. Hopefully tonight I get some scrapping done. I'm gonna go through my pics and paper and try to get some stuff organized. Gotta make a card too for Ryan and Benji's aunt and uncle that are expecting the baby! So exciting!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Minday came over and I actually got some layouts done tonight! AND I did both the challenges!

Kingwood Center By JordanRadio

I love LA By JordanRadio

Just Chill By JordanRadio

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

Morning everyone!

I am still feeling headachie... I have had headaches every day for a while now, I guess I should call the doc and have the nodgule checked out that I found on my forehead to see if that has anything to do with them... it may be allergies too, just feel blah... plus flow came this morning too, and I always feel cra p p y with her!

Minday so glad you got to go see David Cook, sounds like a bit a joy in your life that was extra good! ugh.. I think if I had to drag my laundry somewhere it would be the laundry mat, only because I could do it all at once. But I guess you get to visit and that makes it nicer. Also, when does Conner start school?

loving everyone's los! I promise to get caught up before I get to the land of no return!!

ok... need something to eat be back later...

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ninja

Oh and EMMY! oh la la girlie, can't wait to hear all the juicey details!! To me it sounds like a win win situation, you either gain a really good friend or a more to it friend! So.... just keep that part in mind! but I can certainly tell you are walking on sunshine and clouds!! and I was glad to read you were getting your cards done as well!! LOL

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ninja

Ninay, actually, next time I will be going to the laundrymat. It took me from 10:30am till 5:00pm to get it all done at my Mom's. We did leave for a few hours to get some errands run. But yes, it took forever. Ryan and I started looking up the new washer and dryer we want last night and were trying to decide whether to just go ahead and order it now or wait till the insurance check comes.....

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-12-09 07:14 AM

Hey everyone!

Jordan, those layouts are AWESOME!! And you should definitely get an IKEA catalog!! I used to order them (I started stalking them when I was a teenager, LOL) even when I didn't have a local IKEA! I liked to just look at them. I got lots of design and home decorating ideas from them, LOL!

Nina, I hope your headache gets better! I think you should definitely get that nodule checked, just for peace of mind! Hugs and prayers to you!!

Minday, good luck picking out your new washer and dryer!

Here are a couple LOs I had done for the Scrap n' Art blog, for some of the challenges. They've fallen far enough down the blog now that I can share them.

Slumber Party By Ami G

Happy Girl By Ami G

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-12-09 05:21 PM
In response to Ami G

Hi ladies,
this is the blog for the "Croppin for the Troops" event on Sept 12, 2009. I would appreciate it if you would mention it on your blog. We are still collecting items for the silent auction, so if you would like to make a card or an altered item to donate, please contact me at [email protected]
Please spread that to your scrappy friends as well. The theme is patriotic and cupcakes!!!

http://croppinforourtroop s.blogspot.com/

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-12-09 05:22 PM
In response to Just-Me

Hi girls,
I am still here. I am still in the same physical shape. I have been busy on the phone and internet getting things donated and items ready for this crop.

I hope all is well with each of you!!
Hugs to all!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-13-09 02:26 PM
In response to Just-Me

Went to the dr today. He did not release me. I go back 10/22/09. Just hanging in there.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Hello ladies. I am finally done with one of the challenges. I am still not happy with it but I am not sure I ever will be.

Kathy
By Twilatf

Edited by twilatf on 08-13-09 04:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Hey all,

Lynn, I'm sorry to hear things aren't looking up yet. But I'm sure the doctor is being safe by not releasing you for work. Finacially I know it's hard. But you do need the time to heal properly.

Twila, Thank you for sharing you LO. I'm sure that no matter what you did you probably wouldn't have thought it was perfect. When you scrap something that personal you always want it to be absolutely perfect but the subject itself makes it so hard. Big Hugs to you too!!!

I'm just kinda chilling out after work today. It was a rough day for me. My back hurt and my gall bladder starting acting up again. THis was about the time in my pregnancy with Connor that I started having problems with it. Hopefully it was just a one time thing and not the start of those issues again. I have to work for a few hours again tomorrow. But hopefully after that I can come home and scrap a little.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Thank you ladies for the love you left on my layout. Mindy you are right, no matter what I do I would not be happy.

I hate that your gallbladder is acting up. I do hope it was a one time thing for you.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-13-09 05:55 PM
In response to twilatf

Twila, that layout was beautiful. I am so sorry that happened to your friend. I am glad you were able to get your feelings out.

Mindy, sorry you've been feeling bad! I hope it doesn't flare up again!

Lynn, sorry to hear you're no better!! But I agree with Mindy--that you should heal properly before you go back!

I am keeping you all in my prayers!!

I am gearing up to get busy again with Scrap n' Art work (for the November/December issue). I am already working on page calls and will be receiving my next DT box in the next couple of days. But the good news is that I only have about 12 projects this time! But they all seem to be more complicated, LOL!

Hope you all have a great night!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-13-09 10:29 PM
In response to Ami G

Hi girls,
Boy, I do not get on but to post a few little things and didn't have time to leave loving in galleries and catch up on the two pages I missed of post. But, I am caught up now.

Nina, thank Avery for picking my name. I am glad that you liked the way I used your image for my evil MIL's birthday card. She was actually happy with it and said it was so pretty.

Mindy, sorry that your house is smelling like skunk now-yuck. Sorry that your gall bladder is acting up. My gall bladder did that when I was pregnant with Eric and they removed it in July after he was born in May. Back then it was the big ole incision and you stayed in the hospital for a week. One of the gall stones had got into my bile duct and I turned yellow-I was so scared and so stupid-the surgeon's office was attached to the hospital and he would not let me go home to back, he had his head nurse walk me into the hospital and sit with me until I was admitted and taken to my room. I was clueless to how dangerous it was at the time. I was only 17!!

Emmy, your scheluded looks very busy and you are being very sneaky-so hurry up and spill the beans!! LOL

Ami, you are a layout and card making machine!! Your work is awesome as always!

Jordan, loved your new layouts!! They rock girlfriend!!

Twila, your layout is lovely. I could not read the journaling which for me is a good thing-you know what an emotional and tender hearted person I am. I would be sitting at my computer at 2am bawling!!

Nina, love the new digi stamp. Got to get busy on my sketch. I am going to be using her alot for the Croppin for the Troops=we are giving fairy fly bys(little gifts) to the 40 croppers every couple of hours and I am going to use Kasey on at least one fairy fly by maybe two.

Thanks for the get well wishes and the pep talk about not being upset about being out of work another two months and just to relax and heal.
Duane took it better than I thought. He did not say one negative thing-which I figure he knows I am ready to get out of this house as much as he is ready for me to get out of it and back to work. I can drive now. But only a short distant and not that often.
Have a great Friday!!
Talk to you girls later today!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-13-09 10:37 PM
In response to Just-Me

GIRLS-I AM DOWN ON MY KNEES BEGGING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me know if you would be willing to make a card, altered item, or a felt owl(hint, hint Jordan) for the "Croppin for our Troops"
It is tax deductible and here is our EIN #26-2706814

Our theme of course is Red,White, and Blue and Cupcakes(just because I am obessed with cupcake items} with abn owl in there every now and again.LOL.
It can be birthday cards, get well cards, thinking of you cards, and anything upbeat.

Okay, I am up off of my knees now, thought I was going to have to holler for Duane to come and get the forklift to get me up out of the floor

Thank you and you can go back to your regular scheluded chatting now!

Hugs,
Lynn

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-14-09 07:26 AM
In response to Just-Me

Lynn, I am making some cards for you now!!

Oh, and girls, check out the Scrap n' Art Blog post today and see my scraplift of a product ad!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Lynn, I will really try to get something made for you. I don't know what yet. I will have to see what I have right now.

I was planning on cleaning this afternoon after work. But my feel are swollen from my shoes. I may have to give up my beloved heals for the rest of the pregnancy or at least until the humidity settles down a bit. So I think I will go to my desk and prop my feet up and try to work on a few things before the hubby gets home from work.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-14-09 01:15 PM

Here are some cards I got done today.
This is for my friend, Kirby.

It's Your Day By Ami G

Lynn, I hope it's ok that I put these in my gallery. Here are the cards I made for the "Croppin' For Our Troops" auction. I will get them in the mail to you in the next day or so.

You're Berry Sweet By Ami G

Faith By Ami G

And Lynn, I want to show these on my blog with a link for other people to participate if they want to. Is there a link I can list?

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Ok girlies, I am finally loading the LOs I did at Jorday's the other night.

Magic By Mindyradio

Magic - Hidden Picture By Mindyradio

Edited by mindyradio on 08-14-09 04:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

And here are the 2 cheater pages I did to help get me started working on the Disney album....LOL
Our trip was full of magical Memories By Mindyradio
Just Plain Silly By Mindyradio

Edited by mindyradio on 08-14-09 04:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

OK Lynn, here you go. These are the cards I made for the Croppin' for Our Troops Auction. I will send them out in the next few days along with your b'day card!..:)

Flag Cards By Mindyradio

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Morning girls. Here's the last card I made last night. This one is for Aunt Shelly and Uncle Eric.
Congrats card By Mindyradio

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 08-15-09 09:43 AM

Hey girls!

We just got back from the Build-A-Bear Workshop with our two nieces. It was fun! They chattered literally nonstop, lol! We have to go run a few errands now, so I'll get all caught up with gallery love a little later!

Hope you're all having a great day!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-16-09 06:39 AM

• mindyradio Said:
OK Lynn, here you go. These are the cards I made for the Croppin' for Our Troops Auction. I will send them out in the next few days along with your b'day card!..:)

Flag Cards By Mindyradio

OMG, those are adoreable. Thank you so much. Scrappers and stampers are the most generous people in the world. I can't wait to the silent auction items arrive and I can get the pics up on the blog. The newspaper interview as generated a lot of interest so that has been a good thing.
We now have two ladies coming to set up and sell scrapbook supplies and they will donate a portion of their sales to the event and one lady is a close to my heart lady and she is doing make and takes. I can't believe how many people will donate an item if I just ask.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-16-09 06:43 AM

Ami,
the blog for the Croppin for the troops is

http://croppinforourtroop s.blogspot.com/

I am going to send you an invite so you can put your cards on there and Mindy's too if you don't mind

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-16-09 06:44 AM
In response to Just-Me

Ami, pm me your email so I can send the invite.
Lynn

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-16-09 10:58 AM
In response to Just-Me

Hi Ami,
Thank you for the beautiful cards you made for the crop. They are awesome.
Hugs,
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

Lynn, I added the blog info on the link for my cards and posted them on my facebook page with the link also. I don't have a regular blog. So that's about as much as I can do for you. I'm glad you like them and I will get them in the mail to you tomorrow afternoon.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-17-09 09:34 AM

oh. girls today was a happy mail day for me.
I got the magazine and a beautiful card from Nina.
A gorgeous cupcake card from Ami for my birthday.
Thank you girls!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-17-09 09:39 AM
In response to Just-Me

My friens Robin sent me this for my birthday! It is so awesome in person. I love it and of course I cried when I read the journaling and poems she added in it.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

Page 1 of 31 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics