Page 4 of 31 
Username Post: The Eiffel Tower Gallery/Support Group (Full and Active!)        (Topic#1511645)
Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-20-09 03:48 PM
In response to twilatf

Stupid rain. It's been here alllllll weekend, too. I love rain, now, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to miss the sun.

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to Ami G

Hey guys!

YEs, Minday! I am so glad you got your chicken and a weekend away. How fun! I will definitely try to find time in my insanely ridiculous schedule to scrap with you. I need to catch up (again).

Ami, you are too funny. too bad I missed talk like a pirate day too. Lol. I could have had fun with that!

Lynn, I'll look at my PEZ dispensers and let you know! Let me know how much you want for them too.

Twila, I know what you mean about the rain...it's been here all day too. Bleh

Ninay! Hi! Glad to hear you had a productive week and your getting your site stuff updated! Should be fun/exciting!

Well, I'm sure I'll be in to say hi again soon. I've been working my bootie off and the hours are killing me. I gotta get some me time! I'm thinking about cutting down my hours to like 30 soon. That would be nice. But things are good otherwise. My boys are doing good and next week Benji and I are going to the Weezer/Blink 182 concert . So I have something to look forward to!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-21-09 02:22 PM
In response to JordanRadio

It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-21-09 03:22 PM
In response to Ami G

Here's a layout I did today, just for fun!

Oh No She Didn't... By Ami G

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

• Ami G Said:
It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!! It's the last day of Summer! It's the last Day of Summer!!

Why do you hate me so?????

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-21-09 03:54 PM
In response to mindyradio

Aw, Minday, I LOVE you, it's just Summer that I hate! I know you have cruel, cold winters up there, though, so I will tone down my excitement a teensy bit. But you can't get excited next Spring when the weather starts to warm up. It's only fair.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-21-09 05:38 PM
In response to twilatf

Hi girls,
Our weekend did not go as planned. Duane was cutting down trees on Saturday and cut his leg open with the chain saw so we spent most of the day at the urgent care center. It was about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide and about an inch deep. The Dr.had to cut the jagged skin away before he could stitch it close. We went back to the dr this morning. Arrived around 8:30 and left around 10am! It is infected so the dr cut some of the stitches out and started him on a high power antibiotic and he has to go back Wed for it to be checked again. I could tell it was infected yesterday when I rebandaged it but he would not go back to the dr. In fact he cut down another tree in our yard last night and pulled our cable line down so did not have tv, or internet until after 6pm today. He was suppose to rest so instead he went out and chopped the branches off the tree and hauled them around to the back of the house to burn. Can I say stubborn so I got nothing done this weekend but trying to babysit him and cleaned house. I am going tomorrow to buy me some pebbles and make some magnets for the craft show and then start gathering items for the yard sale. It is glommy and rainny here too. But happy tomorrow is the first day of fall. I did get my fall/Halloween items out last week. Cracker Barrell had a dachshund with a Halloween pumpkin in it's mouth and it is dressed like a hot dog so I had to get it. Since Pebbles aka chunky girl has a weiner dog costume for Halloween. yes, we are crazy dog people who treat them like children LOL
Glad you had a great room Mindy and a great weekend.

Jordan, you owe me nothing for the pez containers.

Nina, glad your web site is almost up and running.

Ami, can you ome up here and teach me to scrapbook?? I think I am doing it all wrong LOL
Miss the girls who have not been on!
Twila, keeping you in my prayers.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-21-09 06:33 PM
In response to Just-Me

Oh no, Lynn!! I am so sorry to hear that about Duane!! And yep, hardheaded man! They are all that way, I think! I hope he gets better soon! He really needs to rest and take it easy or he's going to end up with a much worse situation infection-wise! I will be praying for both of you!!

And there is nothing wrong with your scrapbooking, silly goose!! I can't wait to see the babies in their costumes! I think I might dress the girls up, too.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Row Row Row your boat
gently down your road.
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily
Off to school we go! LOL

So that was us this morning. Went to the doctor and found out why I feel like ********! He said suppose I was giving you a test and a 70 our of 100 was passing........well you got a 30!! My hormones are so low its a wonder I have not killed someone (Charlie). LOL My Vit D level was a 9 and it should be between 60 -90. They are making my own little concoction that is tailored to my levels. So there is hope I am not just depressed I have a reason. 9 years and 4 or 5 doctors later, nope I just counted them there were SEVEN!!!! So that is what my day was like but we did have to row everywhere we went. I might add my new doctor is 40 and not bad on the eyes either.

Lynn, I am so sorry about Duane. He really is stubborn too, but then again most men are. They are babies or hardheaded, sometimes both.

Minday, you can come down south for the winter if you want. I think between Ami and I we can keep you up that long, esp with a baby. Oh my I love babies.

Ami, I am so with you on summer ending. Yay I love fall, not to thrilled with winter though.

Jorday, Sorry your having to work so many hours and be so tired. Since your management will they let you cut your hours back?

Everyone else hello!

Okay I really think I have rattled on and on long enough.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Oh my I really didnt say a bad word, just a slang word. LOL Now it looks as though I have cussed.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-22-09 04:51 AM
In response to twilatf

Shhhh...it's the first day of Fall.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-22-09 05:12 AM
In response to Ami G

Twila, I'm so glad they're finally figuring out what's going on with your health. I know that must be a relief! I hope they can get you on the right combination of meds and you can get to feeling better real soon!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

• Ami G Said:
Shhhh...it's the first day of Fall.

I heard that.... I'm OK with Fall, it's just that it means winter is right around the corner. And trust me, we had next to no real summer this year and the farmers up here are all saying that we are going to have a very hard, cold winter. And in my experience with dealing with the farmers at the pharmacy is that are usually right. Which means we will have a few nice weeks of fall weather and go straight into yucky nasty winter and it will probably last through May.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Lynn, what a horrible weekend. I can't believe he went back out to working after that. I know for sure that Ryan would NOT have done that. Well, maybe if he was working on his car. But he surely would have milked that for a good month or better. I sure hope you can keep him down long enough to heal properly.

Twila, I sure hope everything gets cleared up now. I would have thought the 1st several doctors would have checked your hormone levels. That seems like a pretty likely place to start for a women. Heck, my doctor had even checked mine when I first started having my pain when I was in my mid 20's.

Ninay, I hope everything is going as planned and you are getting everything done that you want to. It sounds like a whole lotta work, but I know it will be worth it.

Jorday, will you be able to cut back your hours while Benji is not working? I sure do need a scrapbook night. I am getting behind too.

Well, I think we are staying home today. I have laundry to do and a bit of catching up to do here. I actually went back to sleep after Connor got on the bus today. I had a yucky night of sleep the last few nights. I feel much better now.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-22-09 09:42 AM

Hey girls!

I recently had some old pictures of our family reprinted and they are totally inspiring me! Here's another LO I did of Mama and Daddy, when they were dating.

So Happy Together By Ami G

Edited to add one more:

Say Cheese! By Ami G

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

I sure wish I had old family pics to inspire me. My family was terrible about picture taking.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-23-09 08:28 AM

Aw, sorry, Minday!
I'm glad you're taking lots of pics and scrapping them for Connor and the new baby to have decades from now.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Ami, I think that's why I take so many pics now. I'm over compensating for the lack of pictures I have of me as a child. Speaking of, I did get some scrapping done today!!!
You Shine By Mindyradio

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-23-09 03:38 PM

Hi girls,
Duane's leg is healing nicely. They had to change his antibiotic. The swap they took on Monday came back as a fungal infection, the dr said it came from the dirt, bark, leaves, on the chainshaw blade. So, he is healing but not taking it easy, he is outside now cutting more limbs off of the tree so he can get the front yard cleaned up!! I give up and just let him do whatever because he does not listen to me LOL
Have a great night girls!!
Hugs,
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

• mindyradio Said:
Ami, I think that's why I take so many pics now. I'm over compensating for the lack of pictures I have of me as a child. Speaking of, I did get some scrapping done today!!!
You Shine By Mindyradio

Lynn and Twila, those actually aren't pebbles on the circles. They are epoxy buttons that came with the kit. I've had the papers and matching embellies for a long time so I wanted to try to use as many of them as I could. You know, using up that stash!

I also got 2 other LOs done today too. But they are complete cheaters again. I bought the Autumn Leaves school kit at Wally World today just to get moving on some pages.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

Hi everyone! Ok.. just popping in quickly again, but hopefully my popping will starting getting closer together and longer! :O)

I got to play with a girlfriend today and then I thought I was meeting with Jason tomorrow to work on the site and he called and corrected me and stated it was today! :oO I must have written it on the wrong day, that is so not like me, but I said it works so we met, and I am soo excited! I am still hoping to get my challenges done, heck I still have a week, I think! LOL I even cleaned my carpets early this morning household cleaning as well as 2 loads of laundry tonight and then I watched Yes Man, with Eric, he just went to bed and I thought I would jump on here and say HI, but I am wiped so I am going to bed. I promise to catch up in the galleries, I think I have been way further behind then this before! LOL.. Heck I haven't even posted Eldon to my gallery yet and it is almost thursday! So, make sure you go by and get him, he is super cute!

OK... I will catch up reading tomorrow as well!! So, catch you tomorrow!!

(((((big wave and bug hugs good night))))

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ninja

PS.. I need to find a toothless woman for my fb, I bet I have had over 35 hits for friend invites just the last 3 days... so crazy I tell ya, that was one reason why I was turning myself into a cartoon, but I am thinking animal or toothless now!! so if you see that change there, that is why! I haven't lost ALL my marbles just yet!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ninja

Ninay, I snagged Eldon too, but for some reason it wouldn't let me get to the post area this morning and I have to leave for work. Just wanted to let you know since you are trying to keep track.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-24-09 05:50 PM

Hi girls,
I need your help. I need to place a close to my heart order by next Wed. If you will email your email address, I will send you and ezinvite. You can shop and pay online and the order will ship straight to you. I have catalog, but they would not get there in time. But, if you want a catalog
let me know and I will send you one. If you place a order of 50.00 without shipping and taxes, your name goes in the drawing for the hostess of the gathering and you will receive all the freeboes from the gathering. Thank you and I hope you will be able to help and get yourself some nice scrap and stamping goodies at the same time. There is also a special that if you spend 60.00 in stamps you get a free card making kit valued at 34.95.
Thanks again,
hugs,
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

Lynn, Do you still have my email from the last invite or do you need me to re-send it to you? I don't know if I will be able to buy anything since I've been doing a lot of scrap shopping lately...hehehe. But I will gladly take a look just in case.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-25-09 08:27 AM

Lynn, you can send me an e-vite and I'll take a look. My email is amigodfrey at bellsouth dot net (I think you might have it from before, too).

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-25-09 12:59 PM
In response to Ami G

Hey girls! Hope you're all having a great Friday! I got a little scrapping done today. More old pictures!

Little Deckhand By Ami G

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Hello everyone!
Well I went Tuesday and got my hormone pellets implanted. It wasn't bad, they make a 2 - 3 inch incision on your hip and put a device in there with two pellets. It should last 4 to 6 months and then we will do it all over again. I am also taking a hormone at night and I am getting the best sleep I have had in years.

This is the funny side of it cause I am talking non stop like I had taken a diet pill. Now if my body can get the energy that the mouth has I will be doing great. Natasha said that today she could tell I had more energy. If you visit my blog you will see one thing we did today. We also had to go get Natasha some glasses. It is a thousand wonders she has not wrecked. When she put on the glasses it was like a whole new world to her. She said whoa those cars are really close. Now I know why she use to wait till after I had a heart attack to stop at lights. She thought she was a lot further from the car in front of her. Now, we have taken her bi yearly for eye checkups and they have always been fine. Guess this was just her lucky year.

So here I am rambling. I hope you all have a great weekend.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Oh Twila, I am so happy to hear that things are starting to look up for you. I bet it will probably take a few weeks before the hormone levels settled down a bit. Maybe your engery level will catch up to your mouth or your mouth will slow down...LOL Good Luck. Thank God Natasha got her glasses. It 's amazing how quickly your eye sight can change. Don't want her wrecking that little Miata of hers.

Well, yesterday after Connor got home from school at noon we went to the local fair with my sister and her grand daughter Sirenna. We were there for 4 hours and then went straight to the bowling alley for 2 hours for my MIL b'day. We were so beat that Connor darn near fell alseep at the mexican resturant when we left the bowling alley and I could barely walk by the time we got home. I guess the no naps for him and the being 6 months pregnant for me is finally catching up with us....LOL

We are planning on staying home and chilling today.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

I got some scrapping done!!! Here are 3 I've been working on today.
The Big Bus By Mindyradio
First day of Preschool By Mindyradio
Fair Time By Mindyradio

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-26-09 12:28 PM

jci, the flu thing has me down so I am going back to bed after a cool shower. Sweating like a pig and then I freeze. Driving Duane and the furkids crazy with the fan on and off. Covers on and then off.
Hugs,
Lynn

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-26-09 02:08 PM
In response to Just-Me

Happy Saturday, girls!!

Twila, so glad you have started your treatment and are starting to feel better already. I hope you continue to improve quickly!

Minday, those layouts are fabulous!!

Lynn
, I'm so sorry to hear you're sick! I hope you feel better soon!

We are having a pretty lazy day today. Been catching up on reading and now rain is coming in (again!).

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

So I got the official word tonight that my Grandmother (my only living grandparent) had a stroke this week. So now I have strokes on both sides of my family. She's at our local hospital. But Connor has a cold now and I have been fighting one off for a few weeks. So I don't feel like I should go up. Plus, I'm not terribly close to her. Anyhoo, just wanted to let you all know.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Oh Mindy so sorry to hear that your Grandmother had a stroke.
I hope you and Connor are able to fight the cold off.

Ami, We have had a really lazy day today.

Lynn, So sorry you have the flu.

Have a wonderful Sunday ladies. I need to go see what our challenges are. This month will be over soon.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-27-09 07:12 AM
In response to twilatf

Thank you so much for the get well wishes. I feel a little better today and the sun is finally shinning. I think that has had me in a dark and deary mood-5 days of rain and cloudy skies. Have a great Sunday!
Hugs.
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

I agree with you Lynn, the weather has been yucky here most of the week and it isn't helping my mood much. Just a little bit ago the sun started to try and peek out and Connor has been waiting at the door to go outside and play. Unfortunately I have to help my sister today buy the food for her son's wedding this weekend and the Cleveland Browns game (if you can call it that) is on. So there is no way Daddy is going out with him. He's gonna be one un-happy camper when I get home.

BTW, we have 2 sex offenders in our neighborhood. So he is NOT allowed outside without one of us.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Our sun is finally out and the flood waters have down. Yay...I am waiting for Girlfriends Past to be off so I can go get dog and cat food. Yay for exciting times.

Lynn, I am glad your feeling better.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Nina, Here is a picture for you to use.

Or this one

Now if you really want a toothless picture I can easily find that one too.

Edited by twilatf on 09-27-09 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Wow where is everyone today? Did my pics scare you all alway?

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to twilatf

LOLOLOL OMG Twila!! I AM CERTAIN that I would not get friend invites with those!! Om fact all my othere friends just might leave!!!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ninja

think I might go with the top one!!! YIKES!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ninja

LOL Feel free to use either one.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to twilatf

LOL... I will have to post something prior to posting it, so everyone knows I haven't gone completely insane!!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ninja

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Oh my...I definitely wouldn't friend you if your avi looked like that....lol

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-27-09 08:59 PM

I can't even believe the mess y'all are making in this thread.

It's sad, but even with pictures like those (aka extreme hot mess), I bet you will still get friend requests. There are probably people out there with, um, fetishes for that sort of thing. I'm just sayin'.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

LOL LOL
See what I do instead of scrapping!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-28-09 02:13 PM
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:
LOL LOL
See what I do instead of scrapping!!

I know!! Ain't you 'shamed?!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Ami, you will be so proud of me. I actually submitted 4 LOs to SNA for the button pub calls. I asked Angela today on fb if it would be OK if I sent my regular pics of my LOs and if they were interested I would send the better shots of them. Our weather here is so cr*ppy that I just had a heck of a time getting decent shots. So I gave up and started cleaning the carpets....LOL I just couldn't resist sending some button LOs since I LOVE them so much.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Way to go Minday!!

You know how to tell when your getting old? You have more than two doctors. LOL

As you all know I have been getting sick a lot lately. I get ill everytime I eat and now I am having a horrid pain in upper right side. So off I go in the morning to the doctor. I so hate doctors.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

I have 1 more room to do with the carpets and I can give my Mom her steam cleaner back. Of course I saved the worst room for last and just ran out of ummpphhh to get it done last night. I will admit that our room is always a mess. We have piles of clothes everywhere because we both have too many clothes and not nearly enough space for them all. Now that we are losing our 'spare' closet in the baby's room it's even worse. Plus it's Ohio so I still have warm and cold clothes PLUS all my maternity clothes in there. It's CRAZY! So I spent most of last night folding/hanging clothes to be put on racks in the basement (up off the floor and away from any pipes..lol) I left a pile for Ryan to go through to get rid of. Now that I actually can see the floor I can clean it today. In fact I am going to do it right now while Connor is at school and can't 'help' me. I'm sure you can all imagine how much 'help' a 4 year old is when trying to clean and re-arrange a room. UUMMMM, NONE! LOL

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Woo-Hoo, the carpets are DONE!!!! Now where to put all of the clothes....LOL

Jorday, you wouldn't even recognize my carpets. Apparently they were cream colored under all the dirt...... Why oh why did I get cream colored carpets when I knew we would be starting a family one day?

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-29-09 07:34 AM
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:
Way to go Minday!!

As you all know I have been getting sick a lot lately. I get ill everytime I eat and now I am having a horrid pain in upper right side. So off I go in the morning to the doctor. I so hate doctors.

Say it isn't so, Twila!! This means I've been old since my early twenties!!

Sorry to hear about your pain. I have that, too, from time to time. I've had it since I was 24. You'd think gallbladder immediately, right? Well, apparently mine is ok, or at least it doesn't have any stones. It's "sluggish". Yay for me! But I may eventually have to get it taken out, because sometimes it makes life unbearable. I hope they can figure out what's going on with you and get you some relief soon!! Keep us posted!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-29-09 07:36 AM

• mindyradio Said:
Ami, you will be so proud of me. I actually submitted 4 LOs to SNA for the button pub calls. I asked Angela today on fb if it would be OK if I sent my regular pics of my LOs and if they were interested I would send the better shots of them. Our weather here is so cr*ppy that I just had a heck of a time getting decent shots. So I gave up and started cleaning the carpets....LOL I just couldn't resist sending some button LOs since I LOVE them so much.

Yay, Minday! I know she'll want them all, so get ready to take those pics!!

Congrats on getting your floors clean. That's such a good feeling!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

• Ami G Said:
  • twilatf Said:
Way to go Minday!!

Say it isn't so, Twila!! This means I've been old since my early twenties!!

Sorry to hear about your pain. I have that, too, from time to time. I've had it since I was 24. You'd think gallbladder immediately, right? Well, apparently mine is ok, or at least it doesn't have any stones. It's "sluggish". Yay for me! But I may eventually have to get it taken out, because sometimes it makes life unbearable. I hope they can figure out what's going on with you and get you some relief soon!! Keep us posted!

Yeap, mine too. Although it is worse during pregnancy. My ultrasound just showed 'sludge' in my gall bladder. I'm not even gonna bother having one this time around. I already know what it is and that there is nothing they can do about it right now anyway.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-29-09 06:59 PM

Hey girls!

I made the Cosmo Cricket Poll this month. Please vote if you have a minute!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Thanks!!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Went to the doctor and he said it is the gallbladder. Yay! Not!

My friend got her natural cure book out and I have been doing some of those things and I have gotten some relief. Going to the herb store tomorrow. Would love to take care of this naturally.

Going to go vote now.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Guess what I just found out tonight? Hormone replacement therapy causes gallbladder attacks. I can't believe this!!!

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to twilatf

Hey guys! I've been lurking just not posting. Lots of work work work going on here. Although I did manage to get some crafty stuff done. I glued a whole bunch of used Starbucks gift cards onto my coffee table to kind of make a mosaic. It looks really cool. I also knitted Ethan a winter hat and painted a mirror I found at a garage sale...pictures to come soon.

Lynn and Twila, Hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Minday, YAY for getting your carpets clean! Maybe someday soon I'll find the time to come over and see them!

Hi to everyone else! I miss you guys and I miss scrapping. Hopefully I will be able to make more time for you guys and scrapping soon. It's just been craziness around here. In a (kind of) good way but still crazy. Lol.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 06:16 AM
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:
Guess what I just found out tonight? Hormone replacement therapy causes gallbladder attacks. I can't believe this!!!

That makes a lot of sense, because when I was having the worst of my flare-ups in my mid-twenties, my doctor stopped my birth control pills. Within a couple weeks, the pain got SO much better. And since, I have never had the extent of severe pain with my gallbladder like I had back then. It still flares up, but not like it did back then. Makes sense why Minday's is flaring up during pregnancy, too. Our bodies are so weird, huh?!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 06:17 AM
In response to Ami G

Hey Jorday!! I can't wait to see your projects! Your gift card coffee table sounds really neat! You are so creative! Hope you get a break from the crazies soon!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

You know, I never thought of it that way. I'm the same way. I have flare-ups when I'm not pregnant. But NOTHING like I do when I am. Those darn hormones!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

So I have the pictures I want to use for my inspiration challenge LO and even the journaling to an extent. But I am stuck on the design. But I gotta get myself in gear thought...LOL I'm kinda running out of time.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 10:59 AM

Speaking of the September challenges, this month concludes the third quarter challenges! So it's time to pick winners!! So, when everyone is done with their challenge for September, please PM me your total points for the quarter (TECH points only for July, August and September)!! I will be checking them, too, but this way helps cut down on errors on my part!! Thanks!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

Mindy, I have pictures, papers and even buttons just don't have any mojo. Time is running out for me though.

Ami, I lied to you. Said last night I was going to go vote and forgot all about it! I am going now.

Jorday, The table sounds so cool. I can't wait to see pictures.

Lynn, I hope your feeling better.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Okay voted!!!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 11:14 AM
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:
Ami, I lied to you. Said last night I was going to go vote and forgot all about it! I am going now.

Thanks, Twila! The poll is open until tomorrow at 10 AM. I know this is so lame, but I really want to win. Not only is there a really awesome prize involved, but I have made the poll twice there and lost by one vote both times!! I have never won a challenge at sb.com and it would just be really cool to win.

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ami G

Hey hey everyone!! Ran some errands today and then guess what? I SCRAPED a page!! AND it was one of the challenges as well!! The use a die cut and distress one! Now, I would stay and linger some, but I am hoping to get the other one finished... even though I don't have a clue what I am going to do!! so I will be back to catch up later, but I REALLY want to get my page done... yadda yadda yadda.,... I SO thought this month I wouldn't be attempting these at the last minute again!! (( big sigh )) ok... I will return prior to midnight, maybe I can even get it done so I can photograph it outside where there is actually good light!

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja
In response to Ninja

also Ami, I voted! :O)

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 11:52 AM
In response to Ninja

Thanks, Ninay!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

You got my vote to Ami!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 12:42 PM

Thanks, Minday! Y'all are so awesome.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Ok girlies, I got my BOM challenge done! And can you all believe I almost forgot the buttons? Me of all people. I had to go back and add them....LOL I blame pregnancy brain.

Their Love Inspired Me By Mindyradio

Ninja
Ninja  
Mayor
Ninja

OK.. Can you actually believe I finished these? LOL.. ok... so they are simple, but completed! :O) now, I have to go clean up my mess! PLEASE, next month start kicking me in the butt to get started on those early!!

BOM - Cynthia By Ninja

Spirit of Christmas By Ninja

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Just-Me

Yay I got both layouts done and finally uploaded.

Inspire layout
By Twilatf

ETG Layout
By Twilatf

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-30-09 06:24 PM
In response to twilatf

Beautiful work, y'all!! So glad you got them in before midnight!!

OK, I have the OP updated with current points now, so take a look and make sure I have them correct. I will announce winners tomorrow!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

Morning all, I'm off to work again today. I'm so glad I don't work 3 days a week every week...lol I'm tired and don't want to go. mostly because it's flu shot day again. That means CRAZY day and I get so far behind on my work and stay behind until after 2 when it is all over with.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 05:54 AM

Oh, no, Minday! I hope your day goes quickly and easily! I'll be thinking about you!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 06:05 AM
In response to Ami G

Good morning, girls! Happy October! I want to thank Nina, Mindy, Jordan, Twila and Hannah for participating in this last quarter's challenges. Hope you other girls will hop on this quarter (I'll be posting October's challenges later today, which starts a new quarter)!

Here are our winners for the third quarter challenges!!

We have a TIE for the most TECH points this quarter--Ninay and Minday! In the event of a tie, we usually draw a name, but this time, I am sending you BOTH a little RAK!!

And the winner of our participation prize drawing is....Twila!! (Thanks to Brian--he drew your name from a bowl!)

So, ladies, I will get your prizes out to you ASAP! Congrats and thanks for playing!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 06:06 AM
In response to Ami G

And if our good friend Kell is out there lurking, Happy Birthday, Kell!! Hope it's great!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

I won yay!!! Thank you Brian!

Congrats Nina!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 11:02 AM
In response to twilatf

OK, girlies, the October Challenges are up now in the OP! Check 'em out!

Also, I won the CC Challenge!!! Yay! Thank you all so much for your votes!!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Great challenges Ami, but I don't doodle. LOL Does dots count as doodling or does it have to be something else?

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 12:30 PM
In response to twilatf

LOL, Twila--anything goes with the doodling!! Dots, dashes, swirls, fake stitches, zig-zags, scallops, squiggly lines, whatever you like! Even just taking a ruler and drawing a straight line or hash lines around your layout or a photo, etc., counts as doodling! Any kind of doodling whatsoever!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

LOL Okay.... I just had to ask since I don't doodle.....LOL I do doodle just not on layouts. I am glad you used ribbon as one of the twist. I have so much ribbon it is not even funny and I never use it. I am a collector!

Edited by twilatf on 10-01-09 01:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

Congrats Ami on the CC win! You so deserve it. You really know how to ROCK the cricket!.

I survived work. It was craizer than I expected because I forgot it was also the 1st of the month. And you all know what that means. Social sercurity checks come in the mail and all the older folks order the meds for the WHOLE MONTH! I never did get caught up today and left work for the girls tomorrow. I hate doing that. But I just ran out of time.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 03:24 PM

Thanks, Minday!
Sorry to hear you had such a hectic day. Go put your feet up and decompress, girl!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ami G

Ami I didn't even see where you had wrote about the CC challenge! Yay so excited for you. You deserve to win.

See how concerned I was with the doodling???? LOL

Minday, So sorry your day was so hectic. I use to work in Walmart pharmacy and oh my I hated the first of the month!!!! The only thing worse is Jan. 1st when they want their pills and their printouts....

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to twilatf

• twilatf Said:

Minday, So sorry your day was so hectic. I use to work in Walmart pharmacy and oh my I hated the first of the month!!!! The only thing worse is Jan. 1st when they want their pills and their printouts....

Oh and don't forget that NO ONE's insurance cards work on Jan 1st either.... 'But I didn't get a new card in the mail' or 'my insurance cordinator said that we could still use the old card till the new one comes in" or 'what do you mean I have to pay a deductible at the beginning of the year?' or 'why is my co-pay higher? I never got a letter saying it was changing'..........Can you tell I've work one too many January's in a pharmacy? 9 to be exact!!!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

• Ami G Said:
Thanks, Minday!
Sorry to hear you had such a hectic day. Go put your feet up and decompress, girl!

Well, I tried to. BUUUUTTTTT We decided to go to Pizza Hut for dinner because Connor was an extra good boy while he and Daddy spent the day at a garage in Columbus getting Daddy's race car tuned. Well, our service was terrible, our food was cold, and Connor threw up everything he ate before we left the restuarant. Thankfully, I heard the gurgly cough thing he does right before and managed to get him almost to the bathroom before it hit. Thankfully we did make it off the carpet and onto tiled floor first. I remembered to grab a big napkin and got most of it. This isn't my 1st rodeo....LOL Sadly, it happens often enough that we have a escape plan....LOL

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

• mindyradio Said:
  • twilatf Said:

Oh and don't forget that NO ONE's insurance cards work on Jan 1st either.... 'But I didn't get a new card in the mail' or 'my insurance cordinator said that we could still use the old card till the new one comes in" or 'what do you mean I have to pay a deductible at the beginning of the year?' or 'why is my co-pay higher? I never got a letter saying it was changing'..........Can you tell I've work one too many January's in a pharmacy? 9 to be exact!!!

Oh my how could I have forgot that????

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Minday, So sorry Connor got sick. Is there a reason why it happens often? Does he get to full?

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-01-09 08:20 PM
In response to twilatf

Aw, poor Connor. I hope he is feeling better now. And poor Mommy, too! Bless your heart! Did y'all ever find out what might be making him throw up? Poor little dude!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-02-09 12:18 AM
In response to Ami G

Hi girls,
Hope Minday and Twila are feeling better. I am feeling better. Still have those sweats at times. I have beeen working on stuff for the craft fair on Sat. I hope the things I made sale. It has been fun. I am up tonight because of the dang pain so make some paper clip book marks and those peppermint pattie candy covers that I saw on splitcoast. I did Halloween ones and Pink Ribbon ones. I did some quart size paint cans. I am going to Walmart this morning and get some of those marbles and magnets and make some of those. I have nothing priced over 10.00 and that is a 6x6 Disney theme album with the layouts included.
You girls have a great Friday.
hugs.
Lynn

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Ami G

• Ami G Said:
Aw, poor Connor. I hope he is feeling better now. And poor Mommy, too! Bless your heart! Did y'all ever find out what might be making him throw up? Poor little dude!

Nope, I think it just over eating or a easy gag reflex. He never has a fever and generally only throws up the one time (nothing else is left though) and he is fine. He chatted the whole way home from Pizza Hut like nothing ever happened. He did have a busy kinda day with a lot of time in the car. They didn't have a afternoon snack yesterday. So when it came time for dinner he just kept eating and eating and eating. Who knows? I am just thankful I have learned to listen for the gurgly cough ahead of time and I never force him to finish all of his food anymore.. We would have been OK this time had we not been at the complete opposite side of the restroom.

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio

Well, it is raining here again. I have an outdoor wedding tomorrow and a golf outing sunday and they are calling for rain all weekend.

My baby nephew, Big Jon, is getting married this weekend. You know, the one I did the invites and save the date cards for. It's only suppose to be 60* and rainy. UGGGHHHHH. Today I am headed to the reception hall to help them decorate and then this evening I am helping my sister Suzi with the rehersal dinner at her house. Which is also outdoors. I am gonna be cold and wet ALL WEEKEND. But we tried to talk them into a indoor back-up plan in case of this. But they wouldn't listen.....oh well. It's their wedding.

BTW, he's called Big Jon because is is 14 years older than the next natural born niece/nephew. Katie-Paige, who is 10 started calling him that years ago and it stuck. Now all the cousins call him Big Jon. There is 20 years between him and Connor and will be 25 years between him and Ian.

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio

Minday, Sorry to hear about your hectic work day and then hectic Pizza Hut experience. That sucks. Have fun at the wedding this weekend! Sounds like it might be dreary but I'm sure it will be fun anyway. And I see you chose Ian for sure?...

Lynn,Glad to hear your feeling better!

Ami, Cool challenges! Maybe I'll get around to them....I hope. But we'll see!
I almost have to since there is doodling involved. LOL.

Well, I will try to get a picture of my coffee table for you guys soon. The weather is kind of crappy for pictures. Talk to you soon!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to JordanRadio

• JordanRadio Said:
Minday, Sorry to hear about your hectic work day and then hectic Pizza Hut experience. That sucks. Have fun at the wedding this weekend! Sounds like it might be dreary but I'm sure it will be fun anyway. And I see you chose Ian for sure?...

Yeap! Connor is already calling him Ian. If we change it now, I may have a mutiny on my hands....LOL Middle name is still up in the air. Probably Ryan. But that's not 100% yet.

Well, the reception hall is decorated and I am making signs on my cricut now for the reception hall and wedding site so guests know where to go. As usual when my sister Suzi is planning things. Many things were forgotten so I have spent most the afternoon running errands all over town for her. But I guess that's what sisters are for. At least that's what I keep telling myself. The good news it has stopped raining AND the rehearshal dinner has been moved indoors. It's a much farther driver for me. But at least I won't be wet and cold tonight.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf

I love the name Ian. Mindy I hope it doesn't rain on the wedding tomorrow. I woke up to rain but around 3:00 pm the sun came out.

Lynn, Good luck on your sale. I am feeling lots better. It is amazing what hormones can do and loving the natural rememdies for my gall bladder.

A glass of apple juice with one tablespoon cider twice a day will do wonders if your in the middle of a gallbladder attack.

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 10-02-09 05:08 PM
In response to twilatf

Good evening, girls!

Minday, I hope the weather holds out for the rehearsal and wedding!

Lynn, glad to hear you are feeling better!

Twila
, so glad you are feeling better, too. I will have to remember the apple juice/cider trick next time by gb acts a fool.

Well, tomorrow we will be gone most of the day. We have to drive an hour and a half to go to our niece Kyrie's 8th birthday party. It's at a Burger King. Fun, fun. NOT. Then we're stopping back through to see my parents and have supper with them.

Oh, and if any of you need a laugh or to be cheered up, check out my blog post for today. I found something *adorable* (I have it linked from my blog post). Jorday, I thought of you!! I know it's something you will just have a fit over.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Page 4 of 31 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics