If you would like to join our little group please send a pm to our Founder. That's Kim. Thanks!!
JAFF (Just A Few Friends) is a group of “slow” scrappers, created by a slow scrapper. We are scrappers that are happy when we get 2 to 4 pages done a week. We are overjoyed if we get 6 pages done in a week and unbelievably thrilled with anything above that. And sometimes, we don't even get to scrap each week - gasp!! I know, it's just not fair.
1. Have fun, share, visit and post your layouts whenever you get them done.
2. Try to check in at least three (3) times a week, even if it’s just a quick “Hi, how is everyone?”
3. Leave each other love on layouts. If anyone asks for help or a critique on a page, please either post that critique here or pm them. (Helping each other is what friends do.)
4. No challenges, if we (as a group) decide we want to have a monthly challenge or something, then we will.
5. No flooding the thread!! Unless of course you have this crazy burst of energy and/or time and get 30 layouts done all at once. I can’t speak for the other JAFF girls, but, that’s never going to happen with me!!
Okay, enough rules. Let’s have some fun!!
Members of JAFF