Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: October ~~~~ BUDGET BUYING ~~~~ Closed and Active!!!        (Topic#1516361)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Here it is again, the October budget challenge....to help us stay within limits on our scrappy buying!!!

The rules: List your budget for the month of October that you want to spend on scrappy goodies!!! Then, LIST the items that are definites that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy and have me mark off at least half of the items that you list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc.

Please tell me how much you spent throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items you want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ----------------
Stephanie (Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic): $160.00 - 165.50 = -$5.50 BUSTED!
List: stamps, glimmer mist, organization stuff, punches, pp, ink, flowers, paint, swirlydoos kit

Holly (CommaHolly): $100.00 - 41.00 = $59.00
List: CS, card pack, lace, ribbon

00elly00: $150.00 - 79.00 = $71.00
List: stickles, stamp pads,ribbon, border punch, corner punch, alpha stickers.

Kim (Scrapingbliss): $200.00 - 128.00 = $72.00
List: Swirlydoos Kit, flowers, ink, crackle paint, cricut mat, stamps

Tante (johnsusan8): $250.00 - 131.00 = $119.00
List: class, kit, pp

Zanne (ZanneScraps): $75.00
List: Maya Mists, MRd. chandelier beads, WP Nature's Storyteller and WP embellies for Postcards in Paris and Nature's Storyteller, Lily Bee

Lisa (lstory): $200.00 - 235.50 = -$35.50 BUSTED!!
List: My Creative Scrapbook kit, template, punch

Yvonne (daintydiva2): $150.00 - 323.00 = -$173.00BUSTED!
List: Graphic 45 paper, alcohol inks, clear UTEE, distress crackle paint-rock candy.

Mandi (Briannasmom): $75.00 - 67.52 = $7.48
List: 3 Scrap magazines, leaves

Megan (iheartaslan): $100.00 - 80.00 = $20.00BUSTED!!
List: Basic Grey, a glimmer mist or two, stickles, some bling - preferably in flourish form, Tim Holtz distress inks, and some more Bazzill Basics stitching templates

Patricia (pookie09): $50.00 - 16.00 = $34.00
List: silk flowers, more ribbons , stickles and Floss threads with different colors

Jana (llprncess3): $150.00 - 89.40 = $60.60
List: Stampin Up order, stickles v.2, stamps

Nonny (nonnysbooks): $150.00 - 64.50 = $85.50BUSTED!
List: Cuttlebug storage binder, ATG Gun, ATG tape

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

My budget (subject to change) is $160.00

My list:
stamps, glimmer mist, organization stuff, punches, pp, ink, flowers, paint, swirlydoos kit

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! !!

I want to make sure that that is KNOWN because last month I think I lost my mind,,,,,,,,

everyone has my back right???? If I think I am losing my mind again,,,,,,

remind me,,,,,,,lol,,,,,I did come here and sign in

I'm going down on the budget this month, I HAVE TO get some holiday shopping done!'

so,,,,,having said that,,,100.00

I need a day to think about the list thought,,,,,I think it's going to be things for gifts for the holidays,,,,,,I really need to get a move on there,,,,,

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to CommaHolly

2nd on the list Holly....not to be forgotten this month!!!

And....we've always got your back!!!

00elly00
Idol
00elly00

I'm here again! I love this challenge. I'm going to stay at $150 I may even spend that much this month. need time to figure out list.

Also a question: Do blades for paper trimmers count towards the budget?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to 00elly00

Of course I'm back.

200.00 again...minus 54.00 off the top for Swirlydoo kit and flower add-on so that takes me to 146.00.

I'll come back with a list later

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Scrapingbliss

Yes, I believe the trimmer blades count against the budget...correct me if I'm wrong peoples

lstory 
Mayor

I say yeah to the trimmer blades. It's boring but it does count as scrappy supplies - not like you're going to use it for anything else!

Lisa

P.S. I'm in again, at $200 again, and a list to come shortly.

00elly00
Idol
00elly00
In response to lstory

Okay I just thought that maybe it was a staple item like adhesives.
I will be picking those up tomorrow hopefully

nonnysbooks
Veteran
nonnysbooks
In response to 00elly00

I'm in, but I need to think about my budget amount and my list for October. Really want to try hard not to bust the budget in October.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to nonnysbooks

I'm with you Nonny...I haven't busted but once before I think...maybe not once, someone will have to remind you. I like staying within my budget. I upped mine a little more to cover my Swirlydoos kit & flower add on.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Elly - I think I had to count my guillotine cutter when I bought it...so I think blades count. But here, we take general consensus...so everyone else will be piping in with their decisions.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I think it should count.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

hmmmmmmmmmmm blades is a tough one,,,,

we don't count adhesive,,,,,,

so why should we count blades???

OTOH,,,,,,paper ITSELF is a necessity for goodness sake if we're going to get technical about it, right???????

so we have to draw the line SOMEWHERE, lol, or everything we BUY could be counted as a necessity,,,,

but blades are not a FUN necessity,,,,like paper,,,,,,

so I dunno,,,,,

I'm leaning towards they are more in the adhesive department,,,,

a necessary evil like adhesive that you'd MUCH RATHER spend your $$ on something else, so why should they count????????

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

why is it again we don't count adhesive?????

we count other necessities like cricut and sil mats, etc,,,,,,,,,,,blades now,,,

I've never understood that,,,,,

lol, not that my budget doesnt appreciate it

I've just never understood the rationalization hoops we jumped through to get to that point that adhesive didn't count

lstory 
Mayor

I said it should count, but I'm really pretty lukewarm about it. Just a plain blade, though, right? No deckle edges, pinking, or whatever else?

I guess I still lean slightly toward counting.

Lisa

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to lstory

I usually count adhesive anyway...it all comes from my budget one way or another! LOL

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

well that's a good point, Lisa, lol,,,,

decorative blades are definately a wholllllllle different matter

but if we get into BLADES not counting,,,,,,

then we get into mats not counting, lol,,,

where exactly do we draw the scrappy line in the tacky sand,,,,,,,er, so to speak???????

hmmmmmmm???

LOL,,,,,,okiedokie,,,,,,s o I have had too much sleep today

and I just got the deal of the century on Evilbay and I am a weeeeeeeeee bit stoked

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I'm in again and I'm upping my budget again, just to have the nice feeling I had in June when I stayed within budget!

Budget $250 and list - Class, kit, pp, and edge punch.

I think Adhesive was exempt because you absolutely can't scrap without some kind of adhesive (Correct me if I'm wrong!). There are other things we can't scrap without, like paper, but when has anyone gotten down to the bottom of their stash of other stuff? I think blades should count in the budget. If you were adamant about staying within your budget, you'd put off doing that particular lo or you'd find some other embellie or you'd find a different way to cut something out. IMO

00elly00
Idol
00elly00
In response to johnsusan8

so blades are a part of the budget. Thats fine with me!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to 00elly00

as long as we know one way or another, huh, Elly????

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Wellll....Holly makes a good point, so maybe we should count adhesive as part of our budget. I wasn't counting it b/c the no shopping thread doesn't count it...but she's right, we have to draw the line somewhere.

How about we just keep adhesives off unless YOU want to include it and leave the blades on. Besides...if you know you need to buy them, but don't want it to come out of your scrappy money, then just up your budget...lol...like I do.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh Holly....leave it to us to make everything confusing...right!!!! LOL....but hey, your confused most of the time, right??? LOL

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm easy to confuse!!!!

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

I'd like to join again if it is OK, but with a drastically cut budget -- $75. I will have to come up with a list. Most of my $$ will have to go toward holiday gifts!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to ZanneScraps

You are more than welcome to join again Zanne and we are glad to see you back!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

you and me both, Zanne,,,,,,sigh,,,,,

no fun, but think about all that holiday shopping we are going to get done!!!!

think how we are not going to go crazy at the end of November!

Think how RELAXING our December will be!!!!!!

er,,,,,,well comparitively

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hey!!! I'm starting my shopping too!!! DH isn't supposed to get anything, b/c he got a $500 gun a couple of month's back, but I will surprise him with a few things. He's really wanting a bow target, they are around $100, so that is one thing I will get him and he will be surprised!!! Video games for both kids and Bratz for DD. A kitchen playset for DS with some other stuff. Then, just have to shop for the parents & DH's grandparents. I've got most of it figured out.

lstory 
Mayor

Steph, ds uses the kitchen playset way more than dd ever did, although she still does sometimes when friends come over to play. He loves it! Organizes stuff, "cooks," and then throws everything allll over the place and down the stairs.

Lisa

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

my gs loved the kitchen as well,,,,,

although it bugged his dad that so many of the little kitchens were so feminine,,,,,

lol, it did not bother him that we were buying a KITCHEN,,,,just that 3/4 of them were PINK,

go figure that one, lol

lstory 
Mayor

Oh, well, when you consider that something like 3/4 of all professional chefs are men, it's not like play kitchens *shouldn't* be unisex. It bugs the carp outta me how Fisher Price, Playskool, etc., etc. make every toy two ways: one is red/yellow/blue and one is pink. I'm reasonably girlie and wear my share of pink but I start to feel like it's some kind of law that every single thing you buy for a baby girl has to be pink. I hate being dictated to like that! Geez, I'm cranky today!

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

I saw a wonderful one at Toys R Us back in July...unfortunately, that one isn't on display anymore, but hopefully I can still get it somewhere! DH even liked it! I had to convince DH that it was OK to get DS a kitchen, he wasn't too thrilled with the idea...but he warmed up to it as long as we don't get him a girly one! My DD is 11, but she will play with DS with it. DS loved it at daycare, which is what gave me the idea.

My BIL went to school to become a chef...too bad he is working at UPS now

lstory 
Mayor

He probably makes better $$ at UPS, to be honest. Unless you're Bobby Flay or Gordon Ramsey there's not a whole lot of $$ in the restaurant business behind the scenes.

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Well...there certainly isn't any jobs around here for a top of the line chef...fast food is about as good as it gets...lol!!! He should've thought of that though before they wasted money they didn't have on the schooling!!! They are still paying it off!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

chef schooling is extraordinarily expensive,,,a good friend of mine made the unfortunate mistake of cosigning on her ds's loan for that, he finished a year, quit, and now she's on the hook for it since he won't pay for it,,,,,

she owes big time,,,,now mind you a year ago, it wouldnt have killed her so bad, but with the economy,,,,,,well, you'd THINK her DH' s OT woudlnt be cut so bad, the man is a rubbish collector,,,,,I mean you'd think rubbish wouldnt be affected by the economy, sheesh,,,,,but unfortunately it IS,,,

and MAN did that man make BUCKS at one point,,

I used to jokingly tell my kids to forget college, collect rubbish that man made in EXCESS of 100 grand a YEAR collecting RUBBISH!!! And we're talking over a decade ago!

lstory 
Mayor

Steph, can you put me down for $200 again? My list will include My Creative Scrapbook kit, template, punch. If I think of anything else to add, I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Gotcha Lisa!

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Went to a crop today -- got all my Christmas cards made!!! Of course there wasn't much to do to them, but I like them!!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Stephanie, please remove the edge punch from my list. I don't want another one now. I have such a short list! I guess I'm just a very spontaneous scrap shopper!

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Stephanie -- please put Maya Mists and MRd. chandelier beads on my list!! Thanks!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Gotcha Zanne!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Hi ........Steph I appreciate the reminder! .......I think I will pass .........I have blown it 2 months in a row! ...........and truth be told ..........I can't stand not being able to spend at will ......... DH will tell you I am never good at keeping track of what I do ....when the $$$ are gone I stop............I will be checking in though to share my purchases & to discuss the daily deals....but NOT to tempt anyone to bust ........I SWEAR!!!!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to melissadam

Alrighty then

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Bumping! Only a few more days before October!! We will take sign ups into October for a few days...but would love to see the "old timers" and some newbies this month!!!

daintydiva2
Expert
daintydiva2

Ok. I'm in. I have not gotten all of my wish list yet but I've become more aware of what I'm buying. I want to lower my budget but may go over so I'm leaving it at $150. Haven't got my list together yet.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to daintydiva2

Hey Diva...what is your real first name?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I'm hear and in as always!!

set my budget at 75.00
my list: 3 scrap magazines

00elly00
Idol
00elly00
In response to Briannasmom

Did I give you my list yet? I don't believe so, but right now it looks like stickles, stamp pads, trimmer blades (which I keep forgetting!!! shoot me), ribbon, border punch, corner punch, alpha stickers.

I think thats it.
Also a question
What is the one scrappy item you can't live with out? Not a necessity but something additional that you love?

00elly00
Idol
00elly00

Ladies come check out my first challenge!
http://www.scrapbook.com:80/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18...

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to 00elly00

Wow Mandi...you big list maker!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hmmm...scrappy item I cannot live without....my sil....I scrapped without it before, so I could do it again...but man, it sure makes it easier and better!!!

00elly00
Idol
00elly00

Okay I don't know if I've shared the fact that I'm a new scrapper so I'm still gettin lots of the basics
What is the SIL? What does it do?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to 00elly00

Its a silhouette electronic cutter...kind of like the cricut...except you hook it up to your PC and you get free files and you can pay for files off of the internet to cut. Unlike the cricut...it doesn't cut full 12 X 12, it doesn't cut anything thicker than heavy cardstock, and you don't need to buy the carts! Other than that...I think they are about the same.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I know I am a big list maker huh took you all day to get that baby up LOL. I cant think what else I need oooooo wait I want to add some leaves to my stash so add leaves please.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

What? You going to go outside and pick some off the ground...lol!!!! What kind of leaves....don't need to know for the list...just nosey!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh, lordy I really need to make a list,,,,

and all I can THINK of is plain card stock, lol,,,,

oh, and a card pack so I can make cards,,,,both hanukkah and Xmas cards,,,,,

hummm,,,,,and lace and ribbon, because I ALWAYS need lace and ribbon,,,,,,

hummmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,sigh, I don't KNOW what else,,,,,

still thinking,,,,,,,

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I'd like to join and set my budget at $100. Does developing photos count against our budget? I will get back to you with a list I don't exactly know what I want on my list yet.

Here is a shameless plug for the challenge I am hosting this month! It is a lot of fun and very addicting! I hope you come join us!
October Anything Goes Challenge-Sign Ups Open 'til 10/10!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Megan!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't think we count that,,,,,,*I* have never counted that, lol,,,,,,,,,,,and neither does adhesive,,,,

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Welcome Megan!!! No...we don't count photo development. That question arose a couple of months ago when I had to get more ink, b/c I print my own pics...we decided that you can't exactly scrap without pics...so that was more of a necessity than a scrappy buy!!

Holly...your list kind of grew without you even thinking about it! LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Megan, I checked out your challenge...it really sounds fun, but I just don't have the time right now. I have a 2 year old DS who runs me ragged (and yes, I mean ragged), that I have no way to scrap during the day. Maybe when he is a little older, I will be able to join!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Steph no silly lol I was thinking of picking up the leave garland m;s has out now and use the leaves from that for lo's. it seems whenever I need a leave or leaves i dont have any so with fall stuff out I think I will find a garland of leaves I like and cheap lol

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Here is my list for the month...

flowers, ink, crackle paint, cricut mat

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

At M's, I found little packages of leaves...red, orange and green, pretty thin, only a buck or two a bag. CHeck out my latest LO to see them. They come in a variety of sizes within the one pack. That's what I started to do myself Mandi...buy swags or garland and tear them apart! Sure saves money that way!!

LezPOOKIE09
Guru
LezPOOKIE09

i like to join this challenge . my limit budget is 50.00 and i don't know what my list will be ..

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to LezPOOKIE09

Patricia!!!

lstory 
Mayor

Stephanie, that is possibly the fanciest welcome I've ever seen!!!!

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

I do my best, Lisa...lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Mandi....I didn't mean to make you feel like you had to leave all those comments in my gallery!!! But thanks so much!!! I just wanted you to look at the fall fun one and see if that is the kind of leaves you were looking for! Do you always just buy regular flowers for your LOs and tear them apart or do you usually buy sb flowers?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hey, Stephanie, will you add stamps to my list? I know I'm going to end up getting more. Thanks!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to 00elly00

Ok...I am in again this month! I am going to say $150. Stampin up order, stickles v.2, and stamps.

daintydiva2
Expert
daintydiva2
In response to llprncess3

I have decided that I want some Graphic 45 paper, alcohol inks, clear UTEE, distress crackle paint-rock candy.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Boy, you ladies sound like you have detailed plans! I always go to a class, always buy kits, and can't pass up pretty pp!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Well...I actually want it all!! I have to plan out what I can get or I will just go crazy buying stuff up!

LezPOOKIE09
Guru
LezPOOKIE09
In response to llprncess3

i have my list ready front of me. my list is silk flowers and more ribbons , stickles and Floss threads with different colors

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to LezPOOKIE09

Well, tomorrow it begins!!! I am definitely going to do better than this month!!!

lstory 
Mayor

Okay, I'm happy to jump in first and say I just spent $15 at two deal sites - before my first cup of coffee even. Whoo-hoo!!!

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

LOL Lisa....no point in waiting...lol

lstory 
Mayor

Tante, I never have a real idea about what I want, I just make it up so there's a list up there!

I just bought the Fancy Pants felt figures - love them! I love added texture on a page, and I think I love felt from having worked with it irl so much. I've made little felt foods and toys for the kids to play with, plus felt figures to use on storyboards for library story time.

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

I was a little tempted with the felt pieces...but decided to wait and see if something better came along later on.

lstory 
Mayor

Did you notice that the chocolate deal was already sold out? I looked around 9 am est and it was done. They must not have had much to start with. I've seen that one before on there. I wish they'd branch out from MM a little. Makes me think it's just an MM subsidiary for dumping old product. Cute writeups, though.

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

I have never bought from chocolate before...never ever seen anything I like, and their prices are a little bit higher than the other two...or the other two just have better deals!

lstory 
Mayor

Yeah, I don't think I have either, actually. I hesitated at the felt because of the $5 shipping, but since I only have to deduct the $5 cost of the felt on here, I went for it! Kind of pricey shipping, though. I wouldn't have paid that for anything else that was that cheap.

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Yeah...shipping is sometimes high for what you get! I think it is part of their money making!!!

I should get my embossing powders today and the two J's items that weren't in the 1st shipment that I had to call about. I think I am supposed to get my last Cinderelly package today too.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

It's 11:57 and I haven't spent anything yet!

00elly00
Idol
00elly00
In response to lstory

Okay so you can take the trimmers off my list. Got them last minute yesterday so that comes off of las months budget along with 2 packs of vellum quotes, all for only $8.46.

I don't believe hubby meant what he said about no more scrappy purchases because he pointed out the quotes and told me to get them...

Also I got a swap package the other day and got my first bottle of stickles, not i'm off to the sb.com store to get more... Yay!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to 00elly00

Oh no, Elly, thus begins a serious addiction. (I get by with only 10 or 12 Stickles, but don't tell anyone else.)

Lisa

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lstory

Did you know...I have 57 bottles of them...now, they have come out with more...and I need those too...lol!!!

I'm buying distress crackle paint & embossing inks & more glimmer mist this month for sure!!!

daintydiva2
Expert
daintydiva2

Stephanie, my real name is Yvonne (pronounced Evon).
Today the first day of October I went to Tuesday morning and got some craft supplies none of the things on my list of course. I got 2 MM color grommets, MM 3 metal frames, MM glittered pieces for a total of $11.

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Happy October Ladies!!

Stephanie, please add WP Nature's Storyteller and WP embellies for Postcards in Paris and Nature's Storyteller -- I found a site having anniversary sales and giveaways all month!!!

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Also some Lily Bee if I can squeeze it in the budget!!! Thanks!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Got everyone updated!!!

I have been tempted to shop today, but I have behaved myself. Got the 3 packs of embossing powder in the mail today, and my last Cinderella package - 2 glimmer mists: Marshmallow & frozen lake, broken china crackle paint, Prima flowers, and some jewels.

I bought the embossing powder off of evilbay...she said it was brand new in package...but when I opened the envelope, only one of the packages was still factory sealed. There was embossing powder all over the packages & in the lids of the other containers and inside the envelope....do you really think it had never been opened?? They are the type of lids that pop off...if I store these on their sides...am I going to have a mess??

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

sounds to me like the item was not as described!! and sounds like they had been opened -- I would contact your seller (before you leave feedback!)

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

But...I don't want to send the embossing powders back...so what would she do about it?? I don't want to leave negative feedback...I've only ever done that once or twice.

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Then I wouldn't do anything -- however, when I was selling on ebay, I would have refunded you for the ones that spilled, at least partially!!!

ZanneScraps
Resident
ZanneScraps

Makes me irritated that happened to you!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I did some shopping today whoohooo man does it feel good to shop again lol

I spent 33.59 on 4 scrap books so please take that off list and off my amount I also went into M;s will have to add that one up since I bought a few things not for scrappy

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

alrighty so I bought 4 bags of leaves from the floral department black floss thread stuff and a zig glue pen I spent a total of 4.58

so please deduct 4.58 and cross off leaves.

thanks Steph!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Gotcha updated Mandi! Sounds like some great purchases!!! I wanted to shop so bad today!!! I didn't though! Hey....did you forget me on the FG PM or have you not had a chance to get it started yet???

Zanne - it's no biggie...I just wish she would've been honest and said they had been opened for some reason...I probably still would've bought them...it was a great deal IMO. So....will they be OK stored on their side or do I need to stand them up?

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics