Page 4 of 113 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

Ummm...thanks for trying to help Mel...but I don't celebrate Halloween...which means I have no halloween layouts or costumes...lol!

I found a school pic of DD that she had a purple background and a pink shirt...so I think that will probably work.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Dancing Queen

• swatmommy Said:
  • cpowife Said:
My dh says I do work but he just can't afford to pay me what I am worth. haha!

Well, I'm off to start on my cleaning. Hope you have a great day and your dd feels better!

Where can I get a dh like yours!! I can have a crazy hectic day (swimming lessons, Scouts, dance lessons, cleaning, etc) but when dh gets home he looks at the dishes in the sink (because I JUST fed the kids) and asks what I did all day!!!! And its not because he's actually curious and wants to know about my day, he says it with contempt... Urrrghhhh!! But everytime I suggest that its time for me to go back to work, he's against it. It like beating my head against a wall...

I don't think you can find them. It took me 18 years to train mine. haha! just kidding. I guess I am just lucky. With his job, we have kinda learned to appreciate each other and we are a very close knit family.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:
Is this their first child Gen? I made the mistake when DD was born that she had to have quiet to sleep so we all tip toed around and she would wake up at the slightest noise...(she's 7 and still does this!) So when DS came along we did the opposite and made sure he could sleep through our noisy house and now he can sleep anywhere no matter the noise...So I wonder if they're making the same mistake a lot of first time parents make...
This will be good practice for you though! I always say we should get practice babies to make all our mistakes on so when we have our own kids we'll know better!

I so agree! One of the best pieces of advice that was given to me when I was pregnant with #1 was to make noise when they slept. We had a little radio in her nusery and would play it softly while she was napping. I would even vacumn, talk on the phone, do dishes, whatever, and it wouldn't wake her.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Good morning everyone!!!

Stacey....looks like you have done a great job training him...maybe you can give us some pointers! LOL

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

Good morning ladies! I am hoping to get some scrappy time in today and work on a couple of my challenges.

What are you ladies up to today?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Nothing here that I know of. I will scrap if DS will let me, otherwise just the usual picking up and taking care of him.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to StarsNSparkles

I am currently trying to get caught up on my challenge threads. I missed so much when I was sick.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Yeah, that will put you behind faster than anything!!!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-06-09 06:02 AM

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Ummm...thanks for trying to help Mel...but I don't celebrate Halloween...which means I have no halloween layouts or costumes...lol!

I found a school pic of DD that she had a purple background and a pink shirt...so I think that will probably work.

we don't do much for Halloween here either. Just not a holiday I ever really got into. I did used to do lots of fall pictures though....usually from a trail ride and the deep eggplant purple always made a really good background.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-06-09 06:03 AM
In response to cpowife

• cpowife Said:
  • StaceyE Said:
Is this their first child Gen? I made the mistake when DD was born that she had to have quiet to sleep so we all tip toed around and she would wake up at the slightest noise...(she's 7 and still does this!) So when DS came along we did the opposite and made sure he could sleep through our noisy house and now he can sleep anywhere no matter the noise...So I wonder if they're making the same mistake a lot of first time parents make...
This will be good practice for you though! I always say we should get practice babies to make all our mistakes on so when we have our own kids we'll know better!

I so agree! One of the best pieces of advice that was given to me when I was pregnant with #1 was to make noise when they slept. We had a little radio in her nusery and would play it softly while she was napping. I would even vacumn, talk on the phone, do dishes, whatever, and it wouldn't wake her.

we always made lots of noise with all my kids. By the time the 3rd one was born he could sleep through anything......still can.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to j3Mel

mine still sleep through anything also and can sleep anywhere.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to cpowife

my babies never slept through the night even when they were older we were putting kids back in bed all night long.
I would guess that even now they don't slept through the night one because he is a sleep study tech and watches other people sleep
I am sure if I were to ask their wifes and girlfriends I doubt even now that they sleep through the night. They are either up partying etc and/or putting their own kids back into their beds Oh yeah that one really makes me laugh. Yep what goes round comes around. I am laughing big time now. Great topic at any age.

Edited by creater1 on 10-06-09 08:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to cpowife

Yes, she is a first baby! Her mommy is a single mom, so i'm thinking it is probably REALLY quiet over at her house when she is home. I know FOR SURE when I have a baby I am going to acclimate them to noise, i'm trying to do it with Jaslynn now and she isn't mine! lol I really am enjoying the time with the baby-- although it is EXHAUSTING! I have always wanted 4 kids. My parents had 4, and I LOVED being from a big family. Getting pregnant has been challenging for us so far... so I will take whatever the Lord decides to bless us with!

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:
Here's one I finally finished...why is it the "simple" ones take the longest??
home sweet holidays By StaceyE

THIS IS AWESOME. LOVE THE SOFT COLORS.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Mia1979

DROPPING OFF.

PEACE
By Mia1979

SMIZE
By Mia1979

TODAY
By Mia1979

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-06-09 10:47 AM
In response to Mia1979

hey, I actually got to do some scrappy stuff last night....granted, it was for a swap but hey, who cares, it felt good.

Gonna be back in the scraproom tonight. Hubby is in charge of supper. Don't know how much of my own stuff I'll work on since I'm helping the FFA historian start their chapter scrapbook tonight. It is for competition so I'll have to definately give her all the help I can without doing it...that is going to be hard!!! But, while she is working on stuff, maybe I can get some scrappy fun stuff done myself.

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to j3Mel

Hi girls.
Went to the dr today. Everything is good only for I told her that problum I have been having with my left knee and foot. She thinks I could have another blood clot or got nerve damage. Had to get an x-ray and I have to go for a ultrasound.

Got a flu shot as well today now my arm hurts. Plus my weekely blood work and the dang vein was not giving any blodd fast enough.

Thinking of getting another breered dragon. DH said I can and it's up to me. So I think I am going to go for it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

Glad that your Dr. appt. went well, Sara, except for the leg and foot thing!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Afternoon! Good to hear your Dr. appt. went well Sara, sorry about the blood clot thing...doesn't it seem like sometimes things just happen one right after another? As soon as one thing gets fixed...another thing breaks!

Great lo's Mia!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Hi StaceyE. I need to go get dinner started, but we are just having left overs so it won't take long to heat it up.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Here's another one I did last night...kinda funky!
freckle face By StaceyE

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

That's the story of my life now. Before I met DH, I had a nice clam life.

I told DH that I wanted to get the baby dragon and he said fine. I counted my change and I have 31 bucks. So I plan on using that towards getting it but Dh said we can't go tonight. Now I am sad.

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to NewbieMom

hum... where is everyone at? Please someone come out to play.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to NewbieMom

lol, I'm here

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Hum... I have no clue what to do. I might get all my scrap things out put everything in order.

I might scrap a few pages on Wednesday depending on how things go. We are having a family night later on in the night.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to NewbieMom

Awwww I have to finish painting the bathroom ceiling tonight, and maybe even part of the basement. No scrapping for me until I get these projects done...

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

That stinks. We pained our whole room before DD came home from the hospital when she was a newborn. Hum... my chest hurts as well tonight. Second time in a row it has hurt at night.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to NewbieMom

I love painting...I hate the prep and the taping off but I love how clean it looks when it's done and I love the paint smell!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to StaceyE

Me too. DH painted and I was his guide as to what spots he missed and etc.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to NewbieMom

But I will say Tracy that as far as painting goes, bathrooms are the worst!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to StaceyE

Speaking of bathrooms,ours need cleaned. I have get on DH about cleaning the shower.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to NewbieMom

Good morning everyone!! Happy Hump Day!!!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:
Here's another one I did last night...kinda funky!
freckle face By StaceyE

Love this!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Scrapping Diva

Good morning ladies!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

In case you don't know how to leave comments for people on their LOs, just click on the LO that they post to the thread, this will take you to their galleries. Then, leave your love for them...then to come back to the thread, you can just hit the Back arrow at the top of your internet explorer page 2 times. Your comment will remain for them to see next time they go their gallery!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning everyone! I'm going in today to my old job to straighten out their bookkeeping mess. I tried to help them on the phone for an hour yesterday, but they just couldn't get it. So...I will go fix it.

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Sounds like fun Stephanie... ok, not really. lol

The baby is sleeping right now and I am trying to stay awake because I am one tired girl today!!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-07-09 05:44 AM
In response to happygirl08

morning girls. A very quiet day here in the office....everybody is gone

I worked on some swap items last night and finished them up. I really want to post pics but can't until everything has been swapped out dagnabbit this stuff is cute this time though

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

I'd like to appologize that I havent been able to leave more comments regarding your layouts, I usually comment if I see them in the threads. I havent been able to look throughout your galleries as much as I would like to. Although I am on throughout the day while I work, I usually stay online, not that I am posting all the time when I am online. I will try to post more later in the day when I have more time to explore.

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to Mia1979

Good morning everyone!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to kreations

Morning!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to StaceyE

Hello ladies!!

How is everyone today?? THings are ok here hubby is home for th week, he has sciatica...been in alot of pain and has deemed the computer his since it is the only thing he can really do LOL

But I will be around more I promise

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Stacey your freckle face LO is to cute, left u come gallery love and it made me think of my very own freckle face kid LOL

kreations
Idol
kreations

Margaret, Hope your dh feels better. I had that during my pregnancy and it was no fun!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to kreations

Is that a lower back thing Margaret? Hope he feels better...my DH is the same way with the computer...as soon as the kids are in bed it's all his!
Thanks for the lo love!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Yes, I would be interested in knowing what sciatica is too! Never heard of it!

Well, I am back...wasn't too bad. Took about 1 hour to fix the computer, 1 hour to figure the interest breakdowns, and 1 hour to chit chat with the girl I trained! My ex-boss gave me $100 for coming in and help out...so it was definitely worth that!!!

That's why we own 3 computers, so no one person can hog it!!! LOL...we are terrible, I know

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-07-09 09:49 AM

we now own 2 and have access to a third. desktop = me, DD has a laptop for school (college) and DH brings his laptop home from work. the only problem with that is if everybody is on the internet at the same time....it's sllloooooooowwwwwww

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

I have high speed verizon internet, so it doesn't slow us down. I have one desktop for the kids...a laptop, was supposed to be mine, but I don't like it, so DH uses it, and I have my own desktop that only I use...most of the time...lol

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to j3Mel

Yay Steph! 100 bucks isn't bad for a couple hours worth of work!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Not bad at all!! Especially when I didn't expect anything at all!! My ex-boss said to take my family out to dinner, but I'm thinking since I did the work, should I just spend it on scrappy stuff???

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-07-09 10:01 AM

Not bad at all!! Especially when I didn't expect anything at all!! My ex-boss said to take my family out to dinner, but I'm thinking since I did the work, should I just spend it on scrappy stuff???

I see nothing wrong with that.....you'll get many more hours of enjoyment out of the scrappy stuff than the 2 hours it saves you on making dinner.

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to j3Mel

Sciatica is pain in the leg due to an ingury of the sciatic nerve. I had pain all along my hip and thigh. It is a deep pinching sensation. By the way, I'm not a doctor (I just play one on tv) but that is the best explanation I could give.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

2 hours...hah!!! Like i would ever spend that much time in the kitchen!!! Do you know how many goodies I could get with $100?? Especially with my savvy shopping skills! Of course, DH is griping that I should take him out to dinner...so I'm thinking McD's dollar menu???....then I would have $97 left for scrappy stuff!!!

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to kreations

Oh it can also be pain in the lower back or buttock.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Really...your on TV????

Oh...now I remember, I've had that pain when I was pregnant the first time and my DD was sitting on that nerve. That is awful!!! UGH

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to kreations

I vote for scrappy stuff and order a pizza. Two birds - one stone.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I have just been so blessed! I sent a friend of mine on here some scrappy stuff I was going to sell in my yard sale, I just gave them to her b/c I didn't want them. Then, a little while later, I offered to pick her up an elusive MS punch at my local WM and mail it to her, she paid me for that. But today in the mail, she just sent me the 2 products below as a thank you!!! I am just awed by her generosity!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hmmm...I'm thinking the pizza should come out of the general checking acct and I should just tell him I paid for it with my $100!! Boy, I am sooo selfish!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

wow Stephanie! What a great friend!!! I love ANYTHING Prima, so I am so jealous right now!!! lol. I would do half and half if I were you.. spend half on something for you and dh-- dinner and a movie this wknd or something? And make him go to the scrappy store with you to spend the other $50!

And Keisha, you are on TV???

My DH isn't really into the computer so I am lucky. He is about to start an online class, so that is gonna stink. He'll be hogging it for a while during that time. I'm trying to convince him that is why I need a pink Sony Vaio.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

I'm loving the McD's dollar menu idea...pizza is pricey!
So now...what are you gonna buy?

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

I have just been so blessed! I sent a friend of mine on here some scrappy stuff I was going to sell in my yard sale, I just gave them to her b/c I didn't want them. Then, a little while later, I offered to pick her up an elusive MS punch at my local WM and mail it to her, she paid me for that. But today in the mail, she just sent me the 2 products below as a thank you!!! I am just awed by her generosity!!!

Oh my, those jeweled butterflies are gorgeous!!!!! That was very generous

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I was very shocked and surprised!!! No one has ever just given me scrappy stuff before. My mom gives me stuff, but not scrappy stuff! It just made my day!!

I'm going to buy some Prima flowers & BG pp & glimmer mist & crackle paint & masks & screens...oh darn...too bad it's only $100!!!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

LMAO!! I just got an email from the LSS, they are now stocking glimmer mist. Woo hoo!! I have $10 burning a hole in my pocket

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Good evening ladies. I am so sorry that I haven't been on here lately. My life has been super-busy/crazy lately. My sister got married last weekend and then this week I got sick. And on top of all of that, my uncle died today and it has been really difficult on our family. So I am sorry that I haven't been around.

I am all caught up on love and I will try to be more active on here. Thanks for your understanding.

Tracy - I know this is from awhile ago, but yes you may scraplift my layout. You can scraplift any of my layouts. Thanks for the compliment!

Stephanie - I love glimmer mist! It is the most fun to play with...but you might get kinda messy. You can even "glimmerize" the white fabric thickers....they look fabulous!

Well I am off to eat dinner and get in a little scrapping....have a great evening ladies!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to godschild94

Glad to see you back Janeen!!! So sorry about your uncle!!

I love glimmer mist! I'm enlarging my collection monthly...but I walk away with multi-colored fingers every time!!! LOL

creater1
Diva
creater1

I vote the $deal and McDonalds and all the rest for you. I say sometimes it's nice just to have some ME money. I like sharing but I also like Me stuff.

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to creater1

Good morning!
I NOT on tv. I've just always liked using that line in everyday life. lol

Those goodies in the mail was a nice surprise. Love the butterflies! Oh and the Mickey D's dollar money is a great idea.

I just bought my glimmer mist about 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to put on my protective gear and lay down some plastic and go to work. lol. I hear...it can get messy.

Have a great day ladies.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to kreations

Good morning ladies!

Janeen sorry about your Uncle.

Margaret hope your hubby is feeling better soon!

ANother week almost over!!!

Scrappy gifts are always fun =)

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning everyone! I was up really early b/c for once I went to bed early, but now DS is up too and he is really cranky b/c he didn't get enough sleep! UGH!!!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Good morning ladies!

Stephanie I also vote for the dollar menu at mickey d's! haha!

Janeen--So sorry to hear about your uncle!

I had an awful headache yesterday and ended up napping the afternoon away. Then we had to drive to ds's football game that was almost an hour away and sit out in the cold for a couple hours. They won 36-7 though. Today I am going grocery shopping. ugh! i hate grocery shopping!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

I'm right there with you Stacey....especially in the winter...there is nothing fun about loading and unloading groceries in zero degree temps!!!

Yep...I'm thinking dollar menu is all he deserves...I on the other hand, deserve $97 worth of scrappy goodies!

Sorry about your headache, but I am glad it is gone.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Hubby told me he was coming home early and he would go grocery shopping with me if I waited for him. I am definately waiting so he can help with the unloading and the putting away. haha!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Oh definitely! I would always choose DH going over going alone...even though he makes me spend twice as much!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

I will have to feed mine first!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

It doesn't matter if he is fed or not...he wants everything he sees!

Jaycie6
Tenant
Jaycie6

Good morning girls!

(((Janeen))) Sorry about your uncle.

I am soooo tired this morning. And with the rainy, gloomy weather on top of it will probably equal an unproductive day. Blah!

Stephanie, that was really nice of that person to send you something in return. Those daiseys looked quite cute!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to Jaycie6

ohmygosh Stephanie-- im glad to know that im not the only one whose hubby is a super spender (even at the grocery store.) lol. He finds the weirdest things and wants to "try" them... lol. But I'm with yall-- I'd rather take him so I can have the help loading and unloading.

Janeen-- so sorry about your uncle

Ok-- I have 2 things of glimmer mist and I never use them because I don't know what to use them on... ideas???

kreations
Idol
kreations

You can use glimmer mist to color plain paper or cardstock to make pp or use with a mask or stencil. Some people have used it to alter the color of flowers or other embellies.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to kreations

i was looking at glimmer mist the other day at my lss and had no idea to what to do with it. I may have to get some to try. Any favorite color?

I just got back from the school. I had to pick up my ds cause he is sick. He was fine this morning.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

I love the saphire blue and tattered leather glimmer mist...and sweet pea...those are probably the 3 I use most! I use them on everything! With masks straight on the paper, or to color chipboard either plain or after I have inked it. I have sprayed it on flowers to change the color. Sprayed it on a doily to make it not white...lol!! I have used it on ribbon and grunge board. It's great for all kinds of uses. I have found to not get the little water bubbles, spray farther away from the item. This gives it a better, even color.

I got an old sheet out and lay it on the floor and spray on that, because there is a lot of over spray. I haven't found no help for my hands yet though...lol!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Dropping off a couple of cards I finally got uploaded.

Happy Birthday By Cpowife

Hello By Cpowife

Trick or Treat By Cpowife

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

Thanks for the info on the glimmer mist. I may have to go to my lss this weekend and get some.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to kreations

• kreations Said:
Good morning!
I NOT on tv. I've just always liked using that line in everyday life. lol

Those goodies in the mail was a nice surprise. Love the butterflies! Oh and the Mickey D's dollar money is a great idea.

I just bought my glimmer mist about 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to put on my protective gear and lay down some plastic and go to work. lol. I hear...it can get messy.

Have a great day ladies.

Groan!!! I always scrap on the coffee table in the living room... with white carpets. Might have to rethink that one. So far I've gotten lucky and been able to get out all the glue dots, stickles and whatever else I've dropped. I read somewhere that they put their project in a cardboard box and spray away. I'll probably adopt that one... I can't wait, the LSS opens in 12 minutes lmao. Here I come. And I was serious about the $10 budget, that should buy me a bottle, right?

I'll be back later to catch up on the thread and any new layouts posted... Later

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Yeah...1 bottle in LSS...maybe 2 or 3 online! I love the stuff...I definitely recommend it!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

I may have to go there in just a minute.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Oh definitely! I would always choose DH going over going alone...even though he makes me spend twice as much!

I would choose leaving my husband at home with the kids and going alone. I would gladly load and unload all the groceries myself for a couple of hours to myself... You always want what you can't have, though right? okok, i'm going now

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Yeah...1 bottle in LSS...maybe 2 or 3 online! I love the stuff...I definitely recommend it!

But remember I'm in Canada, so triple the shipping charges....

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to cpowife

hehehe. great ideas on the glimmer mist! i tried it on cardstock and got tons of bubbles and i just didn't see what all the fuss was about. I will def try it on my grungeboard and chipboard. I didn't even think of that! lol. I have an extra bottle of riptide (i accidentally bought 2 from the superstore here) if anyone wants to trade. I love anything prima. I almost put it out at my garage sale, but figured most people wouldn't even know what to do with it. lol

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Morning!
Stephanie, you might have to PM me where you shop...seems like you find some good deals online!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to StaceyE

Here's one I did for the color challenge...
your butt By StaceyE

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to StaceyE

Hi girls. Just saying HI. Have some things to do.Be back later.

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to StaceyE

Oh when I'm doing messy projects I put down one of those plastic table clothes. Cus I don't have a scrapping nook or room. So I just protect my table and or floors with one of those. And they're not expensive and you can wipe off paint or glue with a damp cloth. Fold it and put it away.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to kreations

I will PM you Stacey

I am thrilled that I was able to enable so many people to buy glimmer mist...lol!!! I have 13 bottles so far, my latest purchases being fully purple & red velvet...I'm working on a purple LO right now, so I"m hoping to get to use it!!! Lots of people are learning to make their own glimmer mist using water and perfect pearls...but I'm lazy...I just want to buy the stuff.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

droppin by before my dd takes over the computer!! LOL and she is only 7!!!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Got the pm...thanks Steph!

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

I will PM you Stacey

I am thrilled that I was able to enable so many people to buy glimmer mist...lol!!! I have 13 bottles so far, my latest purchases being fully purple & red velvet...I'm working on a purple LO right now, so I"m hoping to get to use it!!! Lots of people are learning to make their own glimmer mist using water and perfect pearls...but I'm lazy...I just want to buy the stuff.

I was thinking of getting some. Are they sold in stores or just online? What do you do with them?

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Mia1979

ACU on layout .

I totally love glimmer mist! I have used it to color chipboard letters, cardstock, and even to mask. One thing I do when I use glimmer mist is that I blot off the extra with a paper towel. It helps with the pooling and gives a more uniform look.

Also dropping off a few more layouts. I stayed home from work today since I wasn't feeling 100% and I got some layouts finished.

Labor Day BBQ By Godschild94

A Swinging Good Time By Godschild94

And this is one of my design team layouts for the blog that I am part of. I really loved using the "Indian Summer" line from Basic Grey.

Autumn Splendor By Godschild94

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to godschild94

Good morning everyone!! DH shut off my alarm clock this morning and I woke up 10 min. before the kids had to be on the bus. I hurried up and got them up and told them if they couldn't make it, I would just drive them in....but they are troopers and flew through here and got on the bus!!! No more allowing DH to sleep by the alarm clock!!!

I felt sooo sick last night...didn't get online and didn't scrap!!! I just went and laid down and watched TV. I think the venison we eat is starting to make me sick. I didn't use to have this problem, but the last few times I've eaten it, just doesn't seem to sit right. Not good...since we eat a lot of venison.

MIA...you can buy glimmer mist at both places, but you can find it about $2 cheaper online. HL & J's doesn't sell it, but I think M's does and A's. Not real sure, since I don't have those stores nearby.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Good morning!

Stephanie, hope you are feeling better this morning!

I didn't make it to my LSS yesterday to check out the glimmer mist. I got home from the grocery store the same time she closes. Maybe today. I am hoping to get in some scrap time, but I have a pile of laundry that keeps staring me down and giving me dirty looks, so we shall see!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

I am feeling better this morning, just had to wait for the food to work itself through my stomach...it was awful!!! I was cramping and the only relief I could get was laying on my side. I think I will have to find out if it is the venison causing this...or just a bad night.

Oh...you definitely have to go today!! You need glimmer mist!!! LOL

On a brighter note...we did buy a new stove yesterday. When we bought this house 1 year ago...there was a 1979 carrington house mustard yellow stove, so finally, last night, me and DH went and bought a beautiful white one!!! YAY!!!

Page 4 of 113 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics