Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to TiggerPooh2380

Can you show us a picture of what you have done so that we can see what it looks like? I myself, like busy

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Dancing Queen

I too love my Cricut! But I don't use it near as much as I should...and I have a bunch of carts. I have fallen in love with Thickers and have neglected my Cricut ever since. My goal this month...use my Cricut on at least 1/2 of my layouts. We'll see....

Also dropping off a few layouts from this week.

A Gardener Lives Here By Godschild94

Me & You By Godschild94

Guns & Gears By Godschild94

Have a great evening ladies!

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to godschild94

Okay lets see if I can do this.. I like it a lot better in a picture then I do seeing it...lol I think the present needs some color too, I just bought chalk so maybe I can go over it with that without ruining the layout. I think my thing is that it seems to be all snowflakes.
December Calendar Page By TiggerPooh2380

Edited by TiggerPooh2380 on 10-18-09 09:30 PM. Reason for edit: Yay I figured it out

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380

I also think maybe I should have put the month on a different paper and glued it on, any input good or bad is appreciated!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I left a comment in your gallery, I hope that is alright!!!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Happy Monday ladies!!

ACU on reading. Will do some gallery love later. Actually trying to head out early today!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Scrapping Diva

Good morning ladies!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Good morning everyone! I didn't go to bed until 2, so I slept in until 6...lol!!!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to StarsNSparkles

I had the hardest time falling asleep last night also.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Oh...it's not that I couldn't fall asleep, it's just that I like to stay up scrapping that late. I finished a 2 page LO I had been working on, then made an envelope for a card I'm sending, then got my package ready to send. Then, I looked for pictures I wanted to scrap, found some that I need to scan and print. Was getting tired of doing little boy LOs...starting to run out of ideas, so it is time to switch to something girly.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

At least you got something accomplished! I can't seem to scrapbook lately at all! I just sit there and stare at everything. I did make a card this weekend, but that's it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Well...upload that for us to see!!!

I try to get a couple done a week if I have the time. It takes me a very long time to do a page. I don't mean b/c I am blocked or anything either...I must just be a really slow worker.

I try to make myself use products that I don't use very often or haven't used recently. That's why I put ribbon on my last one, b/c I have used that much. I need to work on using some brads and eyelets.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-19-09 05:44 AM

YUCK.....I have a checkbook to balance at work today...yuck yuck yuck!!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Tracy-- I can't believe you had a Boomer too! That is awesome!!! I can't believe yall know what a yorkiepoo is-- no I talk to has ever heard of them!

Janeen-- that is exactly what happened to me! i fell in love with thickers, and my Cricut just gathered dust for months... I recently sold it! Now I don't feel so guilty about it sitting there not being used.

Stephanie-- I am a slow scrapper too! I am like 1 a week, but usually less bc i don't have as much to scrap as i'd like anymore. $350 is excellent for a toy yorkie!!!

sara-- so glad your feeling better!

mel-- glad you had an awesome party!

ok-- im off to catch up on gallery love. have a great morning everyone!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to happygirl08

Morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

I was going to go to the grocery store, until I remember I have three bg auctions I need to bid on...lol...guess I'm stuck here for another half hour

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

You poor thing....

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Won the 1st one of course, got 15 min left for the other two...I will be a poor thing when I get finished

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
LOL Margaret...if you can find the secret to getting kids of any age to clean up playdough...please, please share with me!!!

Do you think you will have a chance to catch up on LO love today? I've got to enforce the requirements of the thread for people to stay in...I don't want to lose you...but I need you to catch up if you can. I'm only asking that people give love on pg 25 to StaceyE's LO and pg 31 to Tracy's LO....I'm not making them go back to the beginning.

I got it all cleaned up yesterday but I was so tempted to just throw it away LOL

ok i got those 2 LO's and I will stay caught up. If anything happens to set me back again I will gladly resign.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• swatmommy Said:
  • scrappinmomto2girls Said:
good morning!!

weekend hsa been pretty good, kids stayed with grandma last night hubby had to work security so the house was mine for a little while, and what did I do?? Sit on my butt and watch Twilight He is sooo fine!! (Edward that is)

Having my morning coffee,trying to get the kids to clean up the mess they already made this morning with Play Doh. Why is that? They make the mess then don't wanna clean it up? And I am a bit ill this morning, it is well ya know my time to shine if u know what i mean.

Edward! Are you going to New Moon when it first comes out? Wait, you already have your theatre tickets, don't you? lmao!

Yes that is one of my Christmas presents butno I have still got to get tickets. I have been putting the girls first and buying their stuff so that I know they are covered.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to j3Mel

Oops, I guess I missed out on both.

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to SoonerT

hey Tee!! What did u miss out on??

I would do almost anything for a cricut...its a shame no one will take payments LOL

I have to wait until we get taxes back, an dthen we are planning to hopefully go to Disney, )I love Mickey mouse!!) so I might still have to wait!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-19-09 09:57 AM
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

I haven't posted pics yet because I haven't taken pictures yet......I'll get there eventually.

girls.......I hate Mondays. I think God's gift of Mondays is kind of like that hand knitted sweater you get from great aunt "Jane" every year at Christmas.....appreciated, acknowledged, dreaded!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to j3Mel

I'm the total opposite Mel...I LOVE Mondays!
Everyone's gone so I have peace and quiet...Right now I'm getting ready to watch a movie and have some Mommy time!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-19-09 10:15 AM
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:
I'm the total opposite Mel...I LOVE Mondays!
Everyone's gone so I have peace and quiet...Right now I'm getting ready to watch a movie and have some Mommy time!

I'm sure I would love them if it was the day everybody went back to work/school and left me at home by myself...unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to be a SAHM at this point. Maybe someday...when the kids are all grown and moved out Maybe I can be a stay at home grandma??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

I'm only at home for a short while, then I have to go back to work..I'm hoping the same as you Mel, someday, maybe when the kids are grown and bills aren't quite so much, I will be able to stay at home. I would love to take care of my grandkids.

Finally got my grocery shopping finished. Working on the last of the laundry...I want the house to look nice for tomorrow.

I'm going back in to the ex-job on Wednesday to fix a problem and watch the new girl to the revenue cycle...make sure there are no problems. I hope hope hope I get another $100 for my work...lol

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380

Thank you everyone for your comments, I made another and I am hoping this one is better!
Xmas take 2 By TiggerPooh2380

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Margaret-- I am a twihead too. But... I'm all about Jacob!!! I guess that makes me like an old lady perv or something but he is so stinkin cute!!! Makes me wish I was 17 again... I personally don't see the whole edward thing-- but I've always been into tall dark and handsome. Although dh is short. hehehe

stephanie-- what do you do with all this paper you buy??? lol. I love that you are a shop enabler!

I really hate Mondays. I miss my DH so much on Mondays when he goes back to work. I know that sounds weird, but he works so much during the week that I feel like we just occasionally cross paths.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

That is so sweet Gen! I should try and feel like that more when DH leaves...LOL!
I'm an Edward girl myself...

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Who the heck is Edward??? LOL...I don't know if that makes me old, young, or just plain dumb!!!

What do you mean what do I do with it??? I scrap with it silly!!! Just got 7 packs of BG in the mail today and my 7 distress embossing powders, plus my swirlydoos kit...oh, its a good day!!! LOL

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Stephanie, you've never heard of the Twilight books??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

I've heard of Twilight, but that's it. Don't know nothing about them, never read them. You don't have to be sooo dramatic

Got my swirlydoos kit for November today...it is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Oh yes I do...I am all about the drama! Heehee!

That's what scares me about kit clubs...I pay all that money and what if I don't like some of the kits??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Well, I certainly do not like this month at all...it sucks!!! I feel like its just $60 some dollars right down the drain!!! I'm going to try and resell some of it.

I have 2 more months, then I am going to cancel my subscription. I don't like spending so much money on stuff that isn't my choosing anyway.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

You know, I always had you pegged for a drama queen!!!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Hi girls.

Just me and DD sitting here. DD is in her car and we are downloading music.

Got our new camera today and DH wont let me play with it intill later on tonight.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to NewbieMom

Hi Sara! Hope you get to play with your camera pretty soon!
Stephanie, what kit are you not liking? I went to check them out to see how bad it was...but I can't figure their kits out or which one you have...just being nosy! (A nosy drama queen...the worst kind!!!)

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to StaceyE

Congrats Stephanie!!! I just saw you won 30bucks for commenting on the videos!! Wooohooo!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Hey...that's a secret Stacey...lol!! Thanks, I was sooo shocked when I got a PM, I haven't been getting over to Kel's blog until later in the week and forgot to check. Woohoo!!!

It is the November kit, not shown on their website yet. I'm on the early release list, so I get it this early. I really hate it...lol

Congrats Sara on the camera, too bad you can't play with it.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

I would totally love to subscribe to a kit club. I want to join Scarlet Lime...their mix of products is always so unique! If only it wasn't so expensive!

I haven't gotten into the Twilight books either Stephanie...I am more of a Harry Potter fan.

Margaret - I Mickey Mouse too...and scrapping Disney is the best! I am taking a break from it now but I have tons of Disney layouts in my gallery.

Well, I am off to work on some cards for a bit before I hit the hay. Another full day at Archivers tomorrow for me and then dinner with a dear friend. See you all later!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to godschild94

Well, I'm thinking the kit clubs aren't for me, I just want to buy what I will actually scrap with. Getting the kit makes me feel that I have to scrap with it, even if I don't really care for it. Don't think I've heard of scarlet lime.

I don't like Harry Potter. I won't get into a big discussion of it though, been there, got burnt, not going back...lol

I'm too poor to go to Disney World...lol

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Sorry I missed the chatting tonight. I'm now starting preparations for dd's 7th birthday party, lol. We're making pinatas, and woweeee is that ever messy! The laundry mountain is still sitting there, taunting me. And my scrappy stuff looks so forlorn in the corner...

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL...you need to go keep that scrappy stuff lonely...if you aren't careful, it will get tired of being ignored and run to my house where I will cuddle it and love it and make it happy!!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

LOL!! I'll make your scrappy stuff hot cocoa and read it stories...right before I rip into it!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Don't be trying to steal her scrappy stuff from me...now you are just a stealing, nosey, drama queen!!!! LOL

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

I have found scrapbookdeals4u.com something like that,seem to have great kits but I have not got one yet. They seem cute and nice kits that I could use. Maybe next year. The nice thing about it is that are not required to buy the kit each month so.

Well girls,DH and I are thinking about taking a huge step in our relationship/family but I am not telling what it is because I don't want to ruin it and the hope of not getting it.

Ok girls, well going to bed or try to. DD went to sleep very elalry tonight for a chance. I have things to do in the morning and the way it looks,we will have a very busy day.

Oh ya,DH said I can play with the camera when I get up because when we finally got around to it,it was too late.

Well girls good night

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to NewbieMom

Happy Tuesday ladies!!

Busy, busy night last night

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning everyone! My parents arrive today at the campground...lol I won't be around as much this week, but I'll be around, LOL

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

• happygirl08 Said:
Margaret-- I am a twihead too. But... I'm all about Jacob!!! I guess that makes me like an old lady perv or something but he is so stinkin cute!!! Makes me wish I was 17 again... I personally don't see the whole edward thing-- but I've always been into tall dark and handsome. Although dh is short. hehehe

stephanie-- what do you do with all this paper you buy??? lol. I love that you are a shop enabler!

I really hate Mondays. I miss my DH so much on Mondays when he goes back to work. I know that sounds weird, but he works so much during the week that I feel like we just occasionally cross paths.

Me and my dd are both team Jacob also. We will be going to the midnight showing! So excited!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

Dropping off my cards I made:

Autumn Greetings By Cpowife

Boo! By Cpowife

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to cpowife

heyyyy fellow team jacobians!! I don't think I've ever met another!!! lol

I just lol at the nosy drama queen business. Yall crack me up!

I just recently subscribed to My Creative Scrapbooks limited addition kit. I'm on the waitlist right now. But I always love their stuff... and get so jealous when I see people scrappin with it! lol

StaceyE-- what pp did you use for the grass on your home card? I have a lo in mind and need to get some of that...

Have fun with your fam Stephanie!!!

Ok-- better go try to be productive while the bebe is sleepin...

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• happygirl08 Said:

I like Edward as long as he is Edward but when he is just RP then it fades LOL he is just so romantic in the movie and just yummy And if u r an old lady perv, then so am I. But I think we just have good taste ;P

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

Stephanie-Techinally I am to poor to go there to when we get taxes back that is when are going we will have a lump amount to go with that is the only way for us. And that is if there is enough let after we buy a couch,washer and dryer,and some other household items that must come first.

I can't afford kit clubs plus I like seeing what I buy before I buy it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I can't even use the tax money for a trip like that...I have to save it for property taxes which are $3000.

Well...on another thread, a friend who gets the same kit loves hers. I saw 3 LOs in the gallery already with people using it and 2 of them IMO are really, really beautiful!!! It's just different tastes. I'm not into the vintage looking LOs, I think they are beautiful, but I don't scrap them. This kit is all about that.

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

stephanie-- will you link one of the lo's please? If I like it, I would buy it from you... I could just paypal you the money or whatever, and send you my email address. I usually like the vintage looking los... so maybe I will be able to take it off your hands. hehehe

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Margaret-- yes, I agree, he is a VERY romantic character. I can see the appeal in that.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Here are the two that I thought were really pretty.

100% Concentration
By Scrapperlicious

Ms. Pearl
By Loves2create

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I have the regular monthly kit with the prima flower add on.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

That concentration LO is GORGEOUS!!! Wow!
I'm the same way, sometimes I'll see stuff that I'm not that into but then someone will do something with it that I never could and it's just beautiful!
Gen, all the pp on that card is My Little Shoebox...not sold here, but easy enough to find and sooo cute!
Stephanie, I don't know how it works in your state but we have our taxes taken out with our monthly mortgage so when we get our taxes it's all ours!! I don't even think it's a major diff. in the payment either.
Oh, and good luck with the fam. this week...I'll be thinking of you!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

That's called escrow Stacey and I don't like those! The only way I would even accept a mortgage from a bank is without one of those. I like to see my bills for myself and know why they have gone up. Plus, I don't want the bank holding my money for 11 months making interest off of it until the tax payment is due when I could be making interest off of it.

I love both those los, but I have no desire to do it, well maybe the concentration one, but I won't...I don't like the embellies. There is only one pack of Prima flowers that I really like.

I will be on here during the day until around 2, then again in the evening after DS goes to bed, it will only be in the afternoon that they will be here. WE usually get along pretty good when it is just the 2 of us...like no other daughters/in-law.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I just want you guys to know that if you think my comments on your halloween LOs and cards are stiff, I apologize. I don't celebrate halloween and I don't like anything to do with it, so I am trying to leave love for you, when normally I wouldn't even look twice at the stuff. I hope no one gets their feelings hurt.

Except flakey Tracy and stealing, nosey drama queen Stacey...lol

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Well!!! This is how pathetic I am - I see the yellow "1 new comment" below the layout in my gallery, and I get so excited that it probably wouldn't matter what you wrote, lmao. JK, mostly

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Hmmm...maybe I will test that theory...lol!!! The thing is, is that I am not a dishonest person, I can't say I love it and it's beautiful when I don't, but I want to say something b/c I want to leave love, so I try to be honest and kind at the same time! LOL...not an easy feat for me...lol!!! I've had comments on my LOs that have made me mad before, I wouldn't want to do that to someone else!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Here are a couple I've finished over the last several days.

Boy...What is up with that HOLE? - pg. 1
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

Boy...What is up with that HOLE? - pg. 2
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

When LIFE hands you LEMONS
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
hey Tee!! What did u miss out on??

I would do almost anything for a cricut...its a shame no one will take payments LOL

I have to wait until we get taxes back, an dthen we are planning to hopefully go to Disney, )I love Mickey mouse!!) so I might still have to wait!

Can't you do a flex at HSN?

Being part of this thread, Margaret. I am kind of butting in right now.

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to SoonerT

Hi everyone!
Trying to get ACU here. Will leave love on all the new lo's. The computer throws me off at work when I look in a gallery. Hope everyone is having a good day!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

I just want you guys to know that if you think my comments on your halloween LOs and cards are stiff, I apologize. I don't celebrate halloween and I don't like anything to do with it, so I am trying to leave love for you, when normally I wouldn't even look twice at the stuff. I hope no one gets their feelings hurt.

Except flakey Tracy and stealing, nosey drama queen Stacey...lol

No worries! Just my opinion but, if it is something that you don't celebrate nor like to associate with, I don't think any one on here would be upset with you if you just chose to pass by it and not comment on it at all. I wouldn't be upset at all.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to cpowife

You're so nice Stacey!...And here I was wishing I had a Halloween lo to upload just so she would have to try and find something nice to say...bwaaahaahaa!
Now I'm a nosey, stealing, mean drama queen!
Honestly though, she's right...I don't see the harm in missing a lo here and there if it's not something you're comfortable with...we're all about the love baby!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to StaceyE

I love the font you used in those two layouts!!! Where did you get them from? I have a layout of ds planned using Bobunny's Grease Monkey line, it has lots of gears and stuff. Those letters kind of look like gears, and would be peeerrrfffeccctttt!! Nudge nudge, wink wink, cough cough....

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

same here, I think it would be ok to skip over.

I can't understand why you don't celebrate it and why you don't like Harry Potter either. We haev had the same feelings but did give in to the kids trick or treating but that is as far as it goes.

Off to leave love

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:
You're so nice Stacey!...And here I was wishing I had a Halloween lo to upload just so she would have to try and find something nice to say...bwaaahaahaa!
Now I'm a nosey, stealing, mean drama queen!
Honestly though, she's right...I don't see the harm in missing a lo here and there if it's not something you're comfortable with...we're all about the love baby!

you're so devious....I LOVE it!! LOL

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

You've been holding out on us, Margaret. I see a new layout in your gallery.............

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

No staceyE, you are a stealing, nosey, MEAN, drama queen!!!! Rotten to the core I tell ya!!! I would totally spit on any halloween LO you uploaded!!! I would slam it with every derisive word I could come up with!!!

Well, I wouldn't really feel right skipping over LOs, especially when I harp on people to leave love! I have to follow the requirements of the thread as much as anyone else, but I just wanted you to know why they weren't very great comments!

Tracy...that font is preinstalled in Microsoft Word, it is called "jokerman". If you don't have Microsoft Word, then I would recommend searching font sites like 1001freefonts or urbanfonts or absolutelyfonts. I'm sure you can find it somewhere online! It was a major pain in the butt to cut that font though, I think it took me 4 times and I still have to "fix" it.

Ummmm Margaret....did you mean you can understand? If not my reasons are mostly based on my faith.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Ooooohhhh....get her Tracy...that isn't allowed here!!!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Yay!!! I have it! I've already got it planned in my head, lol.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Ooooohhhh....get her Tracy...that isn't allowed here!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

You have the font? I hope so, b/c I have tried everything to figure out how to email it and it won't let me!!!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Yeah, I have it. I can see how it would be difficult to cut, though.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good, I'm glad you have it, b/c I don't think I could've sent it. My only suggestion is to make the letters as big as you can to make it easier to cut. Also, lessening the pressure when I cut regular cardstock really helped my sil, I can tell a major difference in how it cuts.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen

Good to know! I always think I should use more pressure - more is better, right?

I'm headed off to bed now. This will be the first time I've went to bed before 2:00am in I don't know how long! I'm beat

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

OK Goodnight

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Hi girls.

Just checking in. Had a very busy day. Have 2 more busy days ahead of us.

Night girls.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to NewbieMom

Steph sent me over to join you all I will answer the 2 questions in a bit have to go and ponder lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Briannasmom

Hi Mandi...welcome to our group!!!

To catch you up, Tracy is flakey and StaceyE is a stealing, nosey, MEAN drama queen!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Tracy...I know this is late in coming, but that is sooo cool that you got to watch a tornado!!! I would love to be a storm chaser, I think that would be awesome!!! DH used to yell at me for standing at the front door and watching a storm, he was sooo afraid lightning was going to strike me, but now, we fight over who has to hold the baby and who gets to go look out the window, lol!!! He has learned to enjoy them too!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

OMG thanks for the heads up I will try to watch myself around here *looks around*

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Yep, watch your back...that StaceyE girl is evil, pure evil!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

do i need to watch my scrappy goodies too?? man i'd be fighting there LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that! If you ignore them, they will come to me for love and attention!!! Tracy has already been faced with this and that is why StaceyE became a thief, because she is trying to take Tracy's sb supply from me! But, I offered it a home first!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

step away from my glimmer mist thats all i'm gonna say ladies. you'll get sprayed i swear I am full armed with ooooo about 20 or so bottles i *think* so beware

kreations
Idol
kreations

Morning!
Welcome Mandi! Funny running into you round these parts.

Just trying to do some work on some lo's that I sketched. I feel like I have no time to scrap. I hate when that happens! lol BBL catching up on gallery love. Have a great day ladies.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to kreations

Happy Wednesday ladies!!

I see some beautiful new work here!! I will catch up on gallery love....soon.

Welcome Mandi!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning everyone! I won't be around today at all probably. I'm going into the ex-job to fix a computer error and watch the new girl to the monthly revenue cycle, so I don't know how long I will be there, then my parents will be here at 2.

I'm hoping they pay me again, that money would be really nice to pay for all these BG paper packs I've been buying!!!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Good morning ladies!

Welcome Mandi!

I got to spend the night in the ER with DS. Seems they (football trainers) thought he broke his finger during practice. Thank goodness it isn't broke, he just dislocated it. He is in a splint and no practice for a week. After that he can still practice and play as long as the trainers tape it up good. That made DS very happy. It was no fun sitting in the ER surrounded by sick (flu) people. I kept sanitizing my hands. haha!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Oh Stacey, I'm so glad that it wasn't broken and he still gets to play!!! There is nothing worse for an active football player than to be benched!!!! Yuck, I hope you didn't catch anything! My DD said there were 100 kids missing from school the other day due to the flu.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

100 kids? Wow! That is a lot of sick children. Some schools have been closing due to all the sick kiddos.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to cpowife

morning!!

hello keisha and Tay I know I;m just popping up everywhere lol yeah right my schedule gets in my way now lol

Stacey glad ds's finger wasnt broken and he can still play hope ya didnt catch anything

really 100 kids thats ALOT of sick kids
you all stay healthy

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

good morning!!

Here are 2 from me

Love My Daddy By Scrappinmomto2girls

nikkis 3rd bday By Scrappinmomto2girls

Edited by scrappinmomto2girls on 10-21-09 07:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

You ladies have been cracking me up this morning!
Stacey, just the thought of sitting in the ER makes me feel ill...but glad DS is ok and can play some footy ball!
Stephanie, I hope the next time we hear from you you're at least $100 richer!
Welcome Mandi...off to get caught up on love...

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 10-21-09 08:44 AM
In response to StaceyE

100 kids would close our school down....we have 175 in the jr/sr high school TOTAL.

I hate living in the same house with a benched football player......when Jake is miserable EVERYBODY is miserable.

Not much happening around here today....just trying to stay one step ahead of the phone. I actually had a 3 hour window last night where i COULD have scrapped and instead I crashed on my bed, watched some tv, and was generally very very lazy. I just hit that exhausted point and didn't care if I did anything else. Hopefully, I get some scrappy time tonight. It is veggie soup night and hubby usually fixes that so I should be in good shape...I hope!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics