Username Post: anyone from Coral Springs        (Topic#1517277)
chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Hi, I'm new.... looking for a group in Coral springs area

Edited by chulisnaquis on 10-03-09 09:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to chulisnaquis

OKKKKK, I guess not!!!
:o)

Ibis A.
Tenant
Ibis A.

Hi, I've just joined from coral springs. Great to see a fellow neighbor on here.

I don't know of any local groups except some home reps and the LSS, but I'd be happy to help start one!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I'm very glad to hear from neighbors!!
Ibis ... I would love to create a group where we can have fun and learn without pressure... I checked with the CS Library to see if we could use one of the rooms there ....the answer was no

anyways maybe we can check with a church....
I Love papillons, to which LSS do you go? Cherry Blosom?

I like them.. the owner is very nice.

feel free to send me a private mess.

Gretchen

Ibis A.
Tenant
Ibis A.

How fun! I look forward to meeting you both.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to Ibis A.

anyone else from Coral Springs??? Will love to make a group to crop and share new things...

flscrappermom1
Veteran
flscrappermom1

I'm in Margate. Have you been meeting up to scrap?

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to flscrappermom1

Hi!!

I have been taking classes, but I will love to have some scrapfriends and get toghether! If you want you can pm me and I can give you my name and cell number! Tomorrow, I'm taking a class at 9:ooam
Please feel free to contact me!!!

New Kid On the Block

Im also in the coral springs area. I am looking for some scrapbooking groups. Feel free to email me, my name is karen.

Possible Hoarder
Veteran
Possible Hoarder

I'm in Tamarac. I used to go to crops at Paper Niche in Plantation, but, I haven't had the time or money for a few months. I haven't gone to a crop at Scrapbook Depot in Sunrise, but, I do want to go some day.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to Possible Hoarder

Hello....

We are planning to get together after July 4th... Probably will go to a crop at Cherry Blossom...to meet... feel free to contact me if you want to join us!!

Have a nice day!

Gretchen

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Hello, all Coral Springners!!!!

This coming Friday,6-25th I will be in M's aprox @ 5:30pm... they are back with the crops!!! I signed in... if anyone wants to go... feel free to PM to give the details....

Gretchen

New Kid On the Block

HI Guys I am in the Coral Springs area too and would like to meet you too. Did you make a group?

jaxscraps
New Kid On the Block
jaxscraps
In response to Tropicalia

Hey.. I started a new South Florida Scrapbook group on facebook if anyone wants to join.. please do.. This is Group where all the scrapbookers in South Florida can come and post there ideas about scrapbooking. You can tell us where the latest classes and crops are. Share with us about your favorite products or favorite place to scrap!

If anyone wants to be an officer please let me know..I am looking for people who will will post about new classes and oppertunities in the South Florida area.

jaxscraps
New Kid On the Block
jaxscraps
In response to jaxscraps

TONIGHT Michaels Fort Lauderdale, FL! 6-8pm With purchase of pail. Celebrate baby now and forever. Capture all of your little angel's "firsts" with a handcrafted time capsule keepsake. Seal it tight to treasure at a ...later date. While supplies last.

Check the link it is super cute!!

http://www.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Micha...

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to jaxscraps

I am in Coral Springs,

Edited by ILOVEPAPILLONS on 12-14-10 06:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jaxscraps
New Kid On the Block
jaxscraps
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Check out photos of the whole thing it is super cute!!!The date is on Saturday the 30th, around 5:30pm-6pm. @ Michaels Fort Lauderdale! The class is $35, if you recommed it to a friend and they sign up YOU get $5 off.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35328&id=1203 ...

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to jaxscraps

When can we all meet???? lets set up a date, before the holidays!!!

Regards,

Gretchen

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Feel free to send a PM so we can all meet soon!

HELLOOOO!!!!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

fallowing up ... Coral Springs people!!!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

helloooo!

Last Friday I met Ibis!!! Olga sent me an email..she is interested informing a group as well.

If anyone is interested let me know!!!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Hello!

If anyone is interested in cropping on 1/30/2011 Cherry Blossom in Coconut Creek will be holding a Crop from 12p to 6pm for $5. I believe is a gerat price and we can meet there!

send a PM if interested in attending!

New Kid On the Block

Is this thread still active? I live in Sunrise, FL.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

I'd love to join a crop group and make local. Cropping friends. I'm in Coral Springs.

Please let me know if there's already a group I can join or if I can help start one in our area.

Thanks!

PM me please if interested.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to Crafty_monkey

Hello..... I guess the thread it's on sleep mode, :o)..... Do you go anywhere to crop or take classes?

You can PM if you prefer.

Gretchen

New Kid On the Block

Hi Ladies,
Hi Gretchen sorry we end up not meeting yet but I remember your email and your name.
I am in the Coral Springs area too. I am not finding so much time to scrapbook these days but if you guys get together I would like to join.

Edited by Tropicalia on 08-08-11 07:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Neia, no problem! will keep you inform! At this moment I'm taking classes primarily at Cherry Blossom, everyone is very nice there! so now I have about 15 Lay outs that I need to finish! :oS

take care!

New Kid On the Block

hi!! im new to this forum!! i took a break from scrapbooking and just recently gotten back into it!! i just ordered my first cricut expression and cant wait to get it in the mail....im from coral springs!! anything going on here??

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to liendien

Hello.... not really, actually I was supposed to meet Elaine.... and I did not(SHAME ON ME)I go often to Cherry Blossom they have a very nice crop area...I'm learning how to use the Cricut ... I have been collecting cartridges!!!!! in the meantime sigh! I take classes at CB actually tonight I will be there... and I have a lot of lay outs that need to be finished!
I will love to join you and if Elaine can forgive me(please) will love to meet you guys!!!!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to AshleyLadd

Elaine.... are you still interested in getting 2 gether??? I'm sorry I couldn't make it.. as I told you I was very sick. please let me know.. I believe you have my email address, feel free to send me an email.

take care!
Gretchen

New Kid On the Block

Hi Gretchen, when will be the next crop at Cherry Blossom? are you going? We all could meet there if you want. Elaine and liendien too let me know guys...

New Kid On the Block

Hi ladies, I am going tomorrow (around 1 pm) to crop at the scrapbook Depot in Sunrise (sunrise blvd/university dr) if you guys can make it I would love to meet you.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

ARRGGHH!!!

I will be there Saturday morning for a Class with Lisa.... LOL

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

I'm not sure if I'm going to Paper Niche 2m orrow, IF I don't go I will stop by Scrpbkng.Depot 2 meet you!

New Kid On the Block

It was nice to meet you Gretchen! I did sign up for the class so I will see you tomorrow @ 11 am. Thank you for letting me know about it, I did not know. Neia

Edited by Tropicalia on 08-05-11 05:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Nice to meet you too!!! You won't believe what happened... I went to my class in Paper Niche and after being there and talking for some time.We both realized that we "talked" in this forum.... Was soooo funny! she is super nice..

See you tomorrow!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Coral Springs people... so far I have met 3 wonderful scrappers from the area.....feel free to send me a message to meet and get 2gether!

Regards!

Gretchen

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Had a great time today with Tropicalia!!! And Yesterday great crop time with Possible Hoarder!!! let's get 2 gether!!! The bigger the better!

New Kid On the Block

Hi Gretchen that one was fun! You are so quick!
I finally finished my page today! Can you imagine? Do you know a store called Scrapbook fanatic in Fort Lauderdale? I am trying to see if they have classes there, but I don't see anything about classes online?

Edited by Tropicalia on 08-08-11 07:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Good Girl!!! today I was working on the LO from Friday's class.... I haven't been in that store.I believe I will be going to Cherry Blosssom, probably on Friday. anyways I will let you know!

New Kid On the Block

Hey! Ladies I will be at the crop night tomorrow night at the Michaels Store in Boca Raton (glades rd/lyons rd)if anyone have some time to craft I would love to meet you. I will be there starting 3pm. They charge only $5. I hope to meet someone!

Edited by Tropicalia on 08-18-11 05:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Hello!!!

Tomorrow I pass! I will send you and email so we can get 2gether at CB... Possible Hoarder, let me know if you work all week. Elaine, did Chelsea told you I went Friday afternoon to meet you but you were not there yet?

It will be great if we can all get 2 gether for a crop.

By the way if anybody likes Copic markers, Colleen Schaan will be in Cherry Blossom on Aug 30th!

Talk to you all soon!

Take care!

New Kid On the Block

Gretchen I went there with my boy again. We had fun, I did work on some halloween crafts not scrapbook pages this time. The other day I was at CB buying few things and I recognized a Brazilian accent so I asked if she was Cassia. We talked a little and she had some beautiful creative pages with her. Looks like her classes can be fun!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

I'm glad!!!

Told you, that Cassia is SUPER! I have to show you something I learned yesterday..... "fabric paper" so cool! Feel free to email me to my email address if you don't have it let me know!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

Hello!!!

Just want to say Hi!! AND to those of you that love, need and want KOKUYO adhesives ...... we have them HERE, close to us!!!! I'm not sure if I can give the whole info, so IF you want to be one of the few with a Kokuyo... PM..

WHEN ARE WE ALL GET 2GETHER!!! TO have a HUGE crop!!! :o)

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

hello, all Coral Springers!!! LOL

CB will offer free crop this Saturday Sept 3rd... first come basis..... Let me know if anyone is interesting in attending!

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis

WOW... I was the last one posting here.... Well stop by to say Hi!

New Kid On the Block

hey guys!! im planning to buy a bulk order of atg tape 1/4 refill and 1/2 refill from thetapedepot.com. Anyone need some?

New Kid On the Block
In response to liendien

thought id share this: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/art/3139203783.html

70% OFF entire your entire purchase, well supplies last. Store closing.
Tuesday, July 17 thru Sunday, July 22, 2012. (Last day)
Hours will be 11:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.

Further information, please call the store at 954:351-1313

Scrapbook Fanatic
4405 North Federal Highway (Radio Shack shopping center)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

70% OFF sale of all remaining crafting supplies, paper, scrapbooks, stamps, inks, embellishments, ribbon, punches, tools----prices below wholesale.

Special pricing on all store fixtures, paper trays, filing cabinets, storage units, roller cabinets for those supplies, shelves to be stored in your home project rooms and or closets.

Accucut machine and accucut alphabets way below cost. cricket macjines,

2013Bride
New Kid On the Block
2013Bride

I'm In sunrise I would love to learn with some fun people.

2013Bride
New Kid On the Block
2013Bride

I am in Sunrise

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to 2013Bride

Hi, sorry I took so long to reply. I'm in Coral Springs.
feel free to email me....

regards,
gretchen

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics