This is a multi-purpose group. It’s a swap, it’s a challenge, it’s a support group, it’s a critique group, it’s a garage sale, pretty much it’s a whatever group! Come here to post new projects, or to just chat!
1. This is a complex (but fun!!) group. I will post optional swaps/trades and (mostly) optional challenges. If you would like to suggest a swap/trade/challenge, just let me know!
2. This is an exclusive group. (don’t you feel special!! Hehe) I want to keep it this way for trust (swaps, personal topics etc). If you would like someone in particular to join this group, just PM me and I will send them an invitation.
3. Venting/lots of chatter is required.
4. I will send out occasional RAKs. You can be chosen for a RAK in a couple of different ways. Such as random drawings, polls, most LO’s completed ect. (These will not be sent out every month, just when I feel like being nice hehe!) I like being random.
5. It is required that you leave a constructive criticism comments on at least 5 LO’s from each persons gallery. I have always been told to do “sandwhich criticism” Tell them something you like, then the things you don’t like/could change, then something you do like. For example “I really like the chipboard! Instead of using purple paper, I think you should of used yellow, because I think it would of popped more. I really think the flowers pulled it all together!” Be nice!! Don’t be mean!!
6. This group is meant to be a fun place, so have fun!
7. Since this is a continued group, you will be automatically signed up every month. Please let me know if you want out of the group, or just want to be inactive.
8. Any sizes/items count. I don’t care if you scrap on napkins!!!
First (mandatory) challenge. Due date: As soon as you can!!
Do a LO about yourself. It must show your “style” of scrapbooking. Also, include a few paragraphs about yourself either in journaling on the LO, or in a post on this thread. Include things like: your family, your hobbies, favorite food, etc… just an icebreaker for the ladies who have not met yet! Example below!!!
Well, Hello Beautiful! By -Jenn-
Jenn is 20 years old and lives in Wichita, KS. Her obsessions are anything pink, chocolate, her cat, and her dbf Matt. In her spare time, she is either on sb.com, facebook, or scrapping. She loves basic grey, prima, and we r memory keepers. Matt is a Senior airman in the USAF, and will be leaving for a deployment in Kuwait December 22. She would describe her scrapping style as simple scraplifting contemporary. She uses clean lines, and loves bright colors (even though she is scared of using them), scraplifts alot and loves the effects of negative space.
all about me
me at 26
1. I hate fresh coconut, but I love Pina Colada's. 2. I am scared of the dark. 3. Thunderstorms scare me. 4. I love pork, but I don't like ham. 5. I am stubborn. 6. My favorite color is blue. 7. I have the best 3-month-old boy. 8. I am an Army wife. 9. I love to bake. 10. I love a good margarita. 11. I love to scrapbook. 12. I love SHARP cheddar cheese. 13. I would much rather take a shower than a bath. 14. I like UFC. 15. I love American Craft. 16. I am indecisive. 17. I love boiled crabs. 18. My guilty pleasure is All My Children. 19. I have my Associates degree in Science. 20. I am addicted to Facebook. 21. I love Mexican food. 22. I love to wear flip-flops. 23. I hate cold weather. 24. I love Grey's Anatomy. 25. I love white cherry icees. 26. I love birthdays, but hate getting older.
Few more to come!!