Page 2 of 198 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

Night G-will be praying for safe travels for you. and be praying for your kids while you're gone!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1521239 ...
this is so simple yet so pretty-i LOVE this cb folder-it looks like a rose!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1521231 ...
another cute but simple one

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Oh Danni...no, I knew what you were saying. I just wanted to give my experience, because I happened to be quite friendly with alot of nanny's. I totally agree with you on the Mom's!!!! I just wanted to add that bit about the nanny's because it was funny for quite awhile, it was ME and all the Filipino nannies in the park. I related so much better to them then some of the Mom's...lol! I got your point totally!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

G..I was just wondering. I know they're old enough to be on their own...it's just scary to me...I can't imagine that day will come you know!

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm sure the bio mom's were probably the type to think they are better than everyone else,huh?
for all u house mouse lovers isn't this card & image cute?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_F-MGEapkZnw/SsEzP6ev 1nI/AAAAA...

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, girls. Sorry I checked out for a bit; my cousin called and we talked for almost two hours. She totally cracks me up. She invited me over for chili tonight, at 10:30. LOL. She's such a night owl. Then she said, "well, I'll be up til about 2 if you get bored. Just stop on by." Anyway, she wants to go to Ikea, as well, so we're going to go next Sunday.

Dale, I'm sorry to hear that you still feel yucky. Try to get some rest. Nyquil is nasty, but if it works, I guess it's worth it!

Danni, I feel the same way about uninvolved parents. A bunch of our docs have nannies...however, when they are home, they take care of their own kids. The nannies are for when they are working. I guess that's more like a babysitter, but they call them nannies. I just can't imagine why people bother to have children if they don't want to care for them, KWIM?

Terri and Tracy, I have no idea what it's like, so I've got nothing to say about the 'tude of your girls. LOL.

G, have a safe trip!

Bren, I hope you are having fun with your DH.

Oh, I almost forgot...if G and Tracy don't make it to the copic store, let me know. I can see if Kim has the skin color.

I will donate to the 100 page race prize. I don't know what yet, but I am sure I'll figure out something.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

Danni, that HM card is adorable.

It's really windy here tonight and it literally sounds like someone whistling. Weird!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Since Couple's Retreat got such awful reviews, we're going to see "Law Abiding Citizen" on Monday night. I am excited. I really want to see it.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm heading to bed. Good night Terri & anyone else who check sin.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

hey Gina-didn't see u were here.
it's super windy here too! i wouldn't be up for chili this late at night,I just got done eating combos-love the cheddar cheese pretzel ones!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Night Danni! Yes, the Mom's thought they were all that!

Gina...did Couples Retreat get a bad review? I love Vince Vaughn!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i still wanna see couples retreat-vince vaughn is hilarious!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

night!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, Combos are the BEST. I love them! Only the pretzel ones, though, not the cracker ones.

I'm going to go lay down, too. I have to get up some energy to chase a 2.5 year old tomorrow. LOL. That kid is a ball of energy; I love spending time with him but I am exhausted afterwards.

BTW, I am probably not working on Wed; it's the Halloween party. Will anyone be around? I might make some cards if I feel like it. I guess I also have to start getting stuff together for the crop on Saturday. If nothing else, I will stamp and print a bunch of images to color.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I love Vince Vaughn, too. I don't think he's hot or cute at all, but I think he is hysterical. However, the movie got bad reviews from movie-goers, not just the "professional" reviewers. I think it's probably rental worthy, though.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Goodnight! Talk to you ladies at some point tomorrow, probably after I get home from chasing a kid around. LOL

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hey ladies, I found my way home!!! LOL, you didn't take long to move!!
I will add to the 100 page winner. I am sure I have some goodies to send. Terri, I will send yours out this week.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Brenscraps

Morning ladies!

Just finishing to pack and getting ready for my trip.

Gina... Law Abiding Citizen is a great movie; I am warning you that there are some pretty disturbing scenes (as in very violent).

Danni... when it comes to digital cameras... my advise is always to buy a brand name that was already making cameras when digital was not around. They lenses are always better quality; less chance of blurry pictures. Gabby has an Olympus and Jeremy and I have Canon's.

Brenda... To answer your question; I did colour the images for my card. The stamp is by Inkadinkado. I really like that stamp because it looks 3D when you colour and skittle it. Any more news on the wedding?

Terri... Is there any other colours you want? If I am there, I might as well get you all the ones you want.

Dale... I hope you are feeling better today. I am keeping you in prayers.

Tracy... In a few hours I will meet you in person!!! I am looking forward to this!!

Have a great day everyone! LUG!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

Morning!!!!!!!!! G i just saw on the weather channel that it's going to be raining pretty good today-do u have an umnbrella? I'm sooooooo excited to see these pics!!!!! Tracy's gonna send us one on the phone right away-or at least she better;)

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Gina I'm not sure if I'll be here Wed. or not yet.I won't know til Tuesday night actually

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm wanting to make some cards today,gonna go get a shower & get my meatballs in the crock pot & make my sauce,bbl

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

G, do you all have Michael's there? We are looking up what is by your hotel and there is a M's right there we can go to tonight if you would like. OK NM they close at 7 ..lol I will print out where it is so you can maybe go during the week.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Morning girls. We got up early to chase balloons and they did not launch

Gotta go get ready for church now.

BBL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Good morning.

Tracy, that sucks that the balloons didn't launch! On a happier note, you get to see G today! I am so jealous.

G, safe travels, girl!

Danni, no problem. I may end up spending Wed running errands or I may wake up and not feel like doing one darned thing. If we're both around, good. If not, that's how it works out. BTW, meatballs in the crock pot sound fabulous! How is Nick doing?

Dale, how are you feeling today?

Terri, how's your back and how are things at home? The stress level in your house right now must be sky high. I'm sure you aren't looking forward to another full month of it.

Bren, what are you up to today?

I've been up for a bit but I'm moving slowly today. I need to run through the shower and get going. I told Kim I'd be at her house by 1:00 and I am going to stop somewhere and get some lunch first. I have not been grocery shopping in so long. Danni, that loaf of bread I bought when we were out was the last time I went shopping for any food. I have no milk, no bread, nothing. I really don't feel like doing any grocery shopping, either.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Tracy that stinks that they didn't launch the balloons:( Btw this am I was talking to dh about Gina & I meeting up w/Dale next summer & mentioned goingn to TX. someday & he's up for it. I am surprised he was so eager to go-he wants to meet u guys. Gina I figure next summer I'd like to bring along Kody on our roadtrip-if that's ok w/u. Have fun today girl-glad to hear you're getting out. It's beautiful here today.
Nick is doing ok this am.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh & Terri-yes those snowflakes are punches that i got yrs ago from LTD.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

u girls inspired me to make sets of cards as gifts,i'm gonna work on some today

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://musicblips.dailyradar.com/video/warren-g-regula t...
Remember this song-love it!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh & Gina Lynnette will LOVE your purging-that is so nice of you to give out your stuff-one girls trash is another's treasure:) even thoug it's not "trash"-u know what i mean!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

You lead,I'll follow By Danielle S

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Was up til Midnight working on this one last night.
Merry Christmoose By Brenscraps

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 10:46 AM

Hey girls... I feel some better today but the nose and eyes are still drip, drip,drip. I think it's allergies because my throat and ears itches so bad.

Tracy...tell John thanks again for his awesome invention. Phillip put mine together last night. I don't have near as many copics as you so I just added my other markers in with them.

Gina...I used to love grocery shopping but I hate it now. Phillip has that job now. We need to start thinking about a weekend that will be good for you, me and Danni to meet up. I say before it gets too hot.

Danni...If Kody may come maybe I can work it out for TJ to come. Give him someone to chat with. Hey maybe we could meet somewhere in Tenn. and Tracy could come too. Just a thought.

Tracy...think you could swing a trip to Tenn. in the spring?

G....I know you are Tracy are gonna have a blast. Can't wait to see some pics.

Terri...Ha ha ...you're a fb'er now!!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

And did this one this morning. Am gonna mass produce today and send to my Office Manager friends also working on their budgets this week.
coffe card By Brenscraps

inside of card/ copics used By Brenscraps

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

morning Dale, It is still morning here. About 15 min til it is noon and I am still in my PJ's.
I am getting ready to go shower and get my butt moving.
G and Tracy, enjoy, can't wait to see the pic. I am so pumped for you.
Danni, Gina, Dale, I wanna come on your spring trip!!!!! I seriously want to meet someone of you!!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 10:54 AM

• Brenscraps Said:
morning Dale, It is still morning here. About 15 min til it is noon and I am still in my PJ's.
I am getting ready to go shower and get my butt moving.
G and Tracy, enjoy, can't wait to see the pic. I am so pumped for you.
Danni, Gina, Dale, I wanna come on your spring trip!!!!! I seriously want to meet someone of you!!!

Well start packing them bags girl...you are more than welcome. Wish it could be all of us!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to WILLA

me too Dale. Would really like to find a way we could all get together at one time!

How is work going Dale, are you officially Office Manager yet?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Did you see my post about the possibility of me managing a 2nd office in town. We have sent a proposal to the Senior management to open a pediatric clinic here in town. There is no availability for young children at this time. I am so excited. It will be a lot of work but if I can find the right staff I can do it!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

OK Dale, gonna get a move on. Eat my Breakfast!!! and shower and get some stuff done. Have a great day I will check in later!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 11:34 AM

I was coloring Bren...You are gonna be worked to death girl. No...still no title yet. I know it isn't office manager, but who knows what it is. LOL

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

JCI-was eating & getting the boys cleaning up-now it's time to get back to some cards. Dale TJ is quite a bit older than Kody-he might not be thrilled hangin w/a"kid". It's up to you. Might be some good mother/son time as far as the road trip.
Bren are u sure u want MORE responsibility? You seem to be stretched thin as it is.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 12:09 PM

Ah....TJ is still a kid at heart...he's like Phillip...kids love him...he gets along with all age groups...he can hang with the old geezers and fit in too.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 12:10 PM
In response to WILLA

okay...I'm off to catch up in y'all's galleries. I am waayyyyy behind.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

hey girls..

just about 3 hours will we meet G.

I am gonna try and get video on my phone of us and text it out. We will see how it goes.

This was such a bad day to wake up super early. I am sooooo tired already and we have not even met G yet. I kept thinking I would be able to nap but we have been busy all day.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Hey, girls. I just got home from Kim's. On the way home, I stopped at the Subway. It's not far from our house and Rick and I used to go there all of the time. There's one guy that's been working there for a few years and used to tease and cut up with us every time we came in. So, I go in there today and he says, "by yourself today, huh?" so I gave him the news. He was visibly shaken and upset. You know, we live in a big town but it's amazing how small it can seem at times.

Tracy, I am excited for you and G. I can't wait to see the pics. Maybe you can catch a quick catnap on the short drive, or will you be too excited?

Dale, that sucks that you are still a faucet! Did you try taking some over the counter allergy meds to see if helped?

Bren, I think you are stretching yourself thin, girl. I don't want to be a naysayer and take away your excitement. It is very exciting; I just think you have a tendency to overwork yourself and it makes me worried to hear that you plan on taking on even more responsibility. Good luck and take care of you! Promise us that you will!

Danni, a road trip sounds awesome. I'm up for it. I don't mind if Kody comes, either. In fact, I think that'd be fun.

Terri, how was your day? Better than yesterday, I hope!

G, not long now and you'll be hugging on Tracy!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, Dale, did you ever finish the shower invites? We haven't seen them yet, so I was just wondering!

I'm feeling at loose ends tonight. I don't feel like doing anything, but I'm too antsy to lay around, either. I hate when I get like that!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Hey girls... still waiting on a call or text from G.. I text her to see if her plane landed but got no response yet.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Then it's settled then-Kody's coming w/us next spring. GIna dh & I were talking & we wanna take a roadtrip to TX in 2011,you're invited to come along,if u want. I can imagine it's gonna be a trip comparable to National Lampoon's-what w/3 boys,so if u think u can hang you're more than welcome to join us. We can't go next summer b/c we HAVE to get the pool fixed & we're already locked in on a trip to the beach in DE. Speaking of, we will probably go the end of May-sooooo I probably wouldn't be able to go south til the earliest mid June. Or Dale-if u want it to be cool we could try for April-idk,just getting my plans out there so we can figure out when to shoot for.
Tracy & G-i'm dying of anticipation-can't wait to get the vid!!!!!!!!! Only an hour now!!!!!!!!!
Dale did u take nyquil last night?

Edited by Danielle S on 10-25-09 02:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

YAYYYYYYYY just got my call from G!!!! She is still at the airport and is about to shuttle to her hotel. We are gonna leave and scope out places to eat. G said she is starving.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Bye girls!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Have fun-I've got my phone-u BETTER send a pic or vid!!!!!!! lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Friends By Danielle S
I've added a few cards to my gallery-i'm on a roll today!
Gina are u up for a sketch tonight?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, I'd LOVE a sketch tonight. I just finished a card from that blog Tracy linked (clean and simple). I figure I'd better create since I can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything.

Tracy, I'm so excited for you!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, 2011 may not work for me. We will see. My cousin and I plan to go to Germany the year that I turn 40. That's 2012. Let's see how much I've saved for that trip and go from there, okay? If I think I can swing it, I'd love to hang with you all. Remember...I worked with teenage boys who were MUCH worse than yours. They were juvenile delinquents that had been placed by the court system or emotionally troubled that had been placed by social work. It's been a long, long time, though, since I did that. Your boys will prob think I am a big dork, but that's okay. I don't mind being a dork.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

I am getting really frustrated. This site is getting hung up again tonight. It just took over 30 seconds to load that last post.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Here's the card I just finished. The dark pink mat should be lime green like the background card, but it's stuck now!

Christmas Cheer
By Siameseplease

It's another one for Kim's store. I'm up to 8 or 9 now. She will be happy!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Tracy, have a blast!!! I wish we could all be there with you!!!

Danni, I need a sketch, woman! I want to watch Race when it comes on. It will be on after 60 Minutes goes off. It is supposed to start at 8:00 but it's always running behind if there's a football game. Was there a game today?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Well to be totally honest-I'm jsut as bad as my boys,as far as being fruity;) I tried blaimg it on just them;)
I'm gonna co your card-do u have a sketch or do u want me to look for one?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

oh ok-hold your horses there lil lady-let me find one

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_913PhOYOtxI/St2eYQ2o peI/AAAAA...
what about this one-u could use buttons for the circles;)

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I'll try that one, Danni. I already started another one, but I'll put it to the side and work on the one you linked. Thanks!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

• Danielle S Said:
oh ok-hold your horses there lil lady-let me find one

LMBO. What movie was that from? I keep thinking I heard it on Toy Story 2, but I know that's not it.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm drawing a blank-the lil bo peep had sheep so that couldn't have been it

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Done and about to upload. This one was a real challenge for me!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm done too-uploading now

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional. By Danielle S

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i didn't really follow the sketch much at all-beside the circles,lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://palmtreesandpogost icks.blogspot.com/
co the second card down-sooooo simple,yet soooo rotten cute!!!!!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

where'd u go?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Sorry, Danni. I finished off another quick card.

Here's my first one. Yours is cute, BTW.

Hiya
By Siameseplease

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

And here's the quick one I knocked out in like 15 minutes. This image is so old...I think Terri sent it when we did the image swap ages ago!

You Hoo
By Siameseplease

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

On the blog you linked, my fave are the skating bear and the birthday card with the cut out leaves.

Off to check to see if Race is on time tonight. BRB

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Ok, my show is on. I'll be back in an hour. If you want to post another sketch, feel free and I'll work on it during commercials.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Hey ladies! I'm just going to watch Amazing Race. Will be back at 9:00. I hope to see something from Tracy tonight!!! How exciting!!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 05:14 PM

Hey...home now....got my Pic from Tracy of her and G.

Danni...I would rather do April before it gets hot...let's see how things go. Hey I may be broke in April and have to wait til June. LOL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

Wait, are we discussing April of 2010 or 2011? I'm so confused!

Terri, what did you think of Race? You know, I was rooting for Cheyne and Megan or the Globe Trotters. Big Easy just made me lose respect for them. I mean, come on, they could have won in a foot race and how long would it take to get down that slide?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Here's a card I did during commercials. Another quick and easy one, although her hair shows me that I need to make sure I am using good light when I color! I have to go back over some spots I missed. LOL

Have a Magical Day
By Siameseplease

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Bren said she'd be checking in a bit later; Katie has her computer right now.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Happy Holidays By Danielle S

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Gina we're meeting up with Dale 2010.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

They must be eating dinner-have only gotten one pic-no videos yet! Gina why didn't we ever think to do a vid when Terri was here?!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

oh well, will check back in a bit

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni: Ok, 2010, possibly April. Then road trip with your clan in 2012. Got it. I think we should start going over a date for the 2010 trip in a couple of months...maybe January. Otherwise, if we wait too long to plan it, it might not happen. Everyone gets so caught up in their lives, KWIM? Anyway, I wish we had done a video! That would have been cool.

Tracy, your pens will be on their way tomorrow. I packaged them up tonight.

Terri, I will get your flower soft when I go to the crop on Saturday. If you don't tell me a color before then, I'll just pick one. Or, if you would prefer a copic marker, I can do that instead. They cost about the same, anyway.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

BTW, Terri, I am getting you SOMETHING, so you'd just as well to pick so I can make sure you get what you want.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i forgot to tell u girls,dh saw my governor title today & about died laughing...."Ello governor" in a very [email protected] English accent is what he says all the time,and now that he saw I'm a governor he won't let up!!!!!!!
I need to talk more so i can be a queen;)

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

no,the roadtrip to texas is 2011-u said u were going to germany 2012,right?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I'll remind u & Dale in Jan to set a date;)

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Yeah, yeah, that's right. Dale's in 2010. Road trip in 2011. Germany in 2012. At least I have some trips to look forward to!

BTW, Danni, I will warn you in advance. I have this tendency to discipline other people's kids. My cousin and brother love it, but some people get insulted. I can't seem to help it. If the kid says something I don't like, I am right on them.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

LMBO at the Governor thing. Just get on here and talk to yourself a lot if we're not around. LOL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, this spring/summer, we have to meet up at Knoebel's. I've still never been there. I also want to go back to Kennywood. Rick and I were going to go this past summer, but then the police academy changed that! I think my friend Kim or my cousin T would go there with me if you don't want to.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I am also lucky because my cousin loves to take day trips and travel. I think she and I will be doing a lot more together now. She's already trying to plan a trip where we go back to the cemetary in the spring. She wants to spend two days in Winchester, VA where she went to college and two days in WV where Rick and I used to go. Of course, it won't be the same as traveling with Rick and I will still miss him like crazy, but I'm glad I have someone I can plan those things with. Wow, that was terrible English.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hello??!??! Echo....echo....echo....

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

See how I made Queen, Danni? 6 posts in a row of talking to myself is one example.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 05:55 PM

Hey girls I'm back. Got caught up in Gina's gallery. I think I just have Terri and G's to catch up on.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

• siameseplease Said:
Yeah, yeah, that's right. Dale's in 2010. Road trip in 2011. Germany in 2012. At least I have some trips to look forward to!

BTW, Danni, I will warn you in advance. I have this tendency to discipline other people's kids. My cousin and brother love it, but some people get insulted. I can't seem to help it. If the kid says something I don't like, I am right on them.

Oh I have no problem with that whatsoever!!! I catch myself doing it to kids I don't even know,like at a game or something.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-25-09 05:56 PM

• siameseplease Said:
See how I made Queen, Danni? 6 posts in a row of talking to myself is one example.

You always make me smile!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Gina what's Kennywood? And of course we can hit up Knoebels-hopefully Kody will be working there next summer:)

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

LOL Gina!!! I am here was just catching up!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Gina that is great that you have your cousin to travel with!

Page 2 of 198 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics