Page 4 of 198 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

BTW, Danni, it is not overload. You girls truly inspire me and I love to see your work.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Ahhhh Gina-you are soooo right:) Gosh,I'm beginning to think you know me just a bit;)
Sorry your work is giving you a ha!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Danielle S

Bren, did you also see that the site you linked has copic sketch markers for $5 each?!?!? Holy moly. BTW, the samples of flower soft I am sending you are yellow, polar white, spring (a mix one) and shamrock green. I am mailing them out today or tomorrow. Kim charges six dollars and something for each bin of them, so this website you linked is a deal on those, too.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, I think it's just a stress headache because I really and seriously cannot focus enough to figure some of this stuff out. Then I get frustrated, because I know that if I had my normal brain power right now, I'd have figured it out and been well on my way to being finished.

LOL about the boys, though. I can see why you'd want some peace during the week!

Maybe if I can get home and rest for a bit before the movie tonight, I'll be okay. Maybe I'll stamp off my new images for you girls. I am so excited. I got a couple that Tracy will love...they are the changito monkey dudes. Then I got this awesome Santa stamp. It reminds me of the snowman one that Dale has, where you can stamp it in one color and make a monochromatic card. It's vintage-looking, too, which I love.

I am glad to see your cards, Danni. They make me smile.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

BTW, girls, please let me know if you see the Slice stuff go on sale at Michael's. You can't use a coupon on it. Today, I discovered that they have two cards that I really want. I refuse to pay regular price for them, though.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Get well soon By Danielle S

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Gina I'll keep my eye out for you,although I don't go that often. Can't wait to see the new stamps you got!
Hope you get to take a catnap b4 the movie.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, I doubt I'll nap, but I think I'd like to relax by stamping off some images or just playing with my girls or something. We'll see. That last card looks really cute. I think I need to make some more get well cards and have them ready.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I cannot figure this c r a p out, so I gave up for today. I'm over on the clean and simple blog. Tracy, girl, THANKS for linking it. I LOVE their sketches...so clean, simple, and yet elegant. I'm printing a bunch of them out for my inspiration binder.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

can u link that site again,i can't find it & need some ideas,my brain is running out of them

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

www.cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

There's one card on there, Danni, that I think is the cutest thing. They made hot air balloons out of buttons. The buttons are the balloons. How cute!

There's one card on there that would literally take 2 minutes to make. White background, stamp a small stamp in the bottom right corner, embellish it with a button and you're done. I think that design would be great for some of the tiny house mouse stamps, if you just had a quick sec to make a card because you were running late for the event or something.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

thanks soooo much girl! 20 mins til u go home?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Ok, I have to head down to the mail box and then I'm headed home. I'll check in if I am not too tired after the movie. Otherwise, I'll talk to you girls tomorrow!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, usually, it's 20 minutes. I have to run a quick errand today and there's no use coming back up to my office for the five minutes that will be left in my day after doing that. So, I'm outta here for now.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

k-have fun at the movies! Let us know what you think. I heard from a friend & G,I think,that it was pretty gory.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

2 more cards By Danielle S

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Hello ladies!!

My course is going well. It is pouring here in Houston!! I am going to take it easy tonight; might go out with the trainer. She is from Chicago and is staying at the same hotel as me.

I love the pics that Stacy posted! She is such a beautiful woman (in and out).

BTW... They gave me a laptop until mine is fixed. That was very nice of them.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

G who is Stacy?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhgVIbO83o4
This vid is better than the talking dog one-ROFL!!!!!! Nick showed me this one

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

STACY???!! SAY what!! LOL

she met me and forgot my name already..lol

G, I agree today the weather has sucked rotten eggs for sure. has been totally BLAH all day. It did however cool off so you will not be over dressed.

I hope they are not bombarding you with tons of "home" work. Glad you got a spare laptop!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Yay on the score Gina. I got a few 1 stamps at J's and a CB folder for 3.75

Danni post away. I love the inspiration as well.

Dale, glad you were able to check in. Good thing you have that crackberry since they blocked us on the work puter.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Terri I did not forget about you... I am trying to find a box just right. I am gonna try my hardest to go to the PO tomorrow. I will send them out with my part of your prize too.

Man,I should have taken a pic of G with Houston, the Build a bear we got her. Maybe she can get one once she gets home and post it.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 04:01 PM

I am home and sick of this drip drip drip from my nose not to mention the water dripping from my eyes. I came home and greased u my lips and nose with vaseline. My nose is beginning to hurt from rubbing it so much. Wish I knew what was causing this. Oh well...that's life...we have good days and bad days. Phillip got his c-pap machine today so maybe he will be able to get some sleep and then I will be able to get some sleep. LOL The pulmonary doc told him that he was one of the worst cases he had seen. He was only sleeping like a minute and a half at a time. Then he would not be breathing for almost 2 minutes. okay...that's enough whining for now. Hope everyone has had a good Monday.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 04:04 PM
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
STACY???!! SAY what!! LOL

she met me and forgot my name already..lol

G, I agree today the weather has sucked rotten eggs for sure. has been totally BLAH all day. It did however cool off so you will not be over dressed.

I hope they are not bombarding you with tons of "home" work. Glad you got a spare laptop!

LOL Might have been the guatamale she ate. LOL sorry G...it was just too funny.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I'm confused,were we all supposed to get Terri something? I never did find that post btw. I'll get mine at the end of the week when I get paid & send it to her.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
I'm confused,were we all supposed to get Terri something? I never did find that post btw. I'll get mine at the end of the week when I get paid & send it to her.

No Danni
Me, Gina and Bren provided the prizes for last round.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Dale I hope that helps Phillip sleep better. That must be a terrible nights sleep all the time.

Have you tried the kleenex with lotion? That always helps me when it is getting raw. I hope you feel better soon.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:

Was also on first page on last thread and in purple on some page of last thread.. On like page 992

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

i can send something too-no biggie.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

hello ladies, I am home from work and really tired!!!

Hi Stacey!!! LOL, I agree with Dale, must have been the guatemale! G, you know we love you!!!
Danni, I loved that pic of the deer. gonna go check out your gallery. love the cards you are making!
Gina, enjoy your movie girlie.
Dale, dang, I hope this thing goes away soon.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I was thinking of getting her some pearls,I know she likes them & I know M's has those.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Dale are you taking anything? Poor Philip,how can he wake up feeling refreshed if he's not breathing more than half the time he's sleeping?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

That is cool, did just not want you to think you were supposed too..lol

I am making some hot tea.. I have a chill. Stupid wet cool days always make me stay cold. Like I can't get warm. I bet the hot tea will help though.

Gonna go watch a show with DH , then he is off to bed for the night.

I may be back. I really need to make two birthday cards.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 05:10 PM

Hey Danni and Tracy.

Yes...I have a box of puffs with lotion right beside me. Would have been in really bad shape if I didn't have these soft ones.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Hi Bren!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 05:11 PM
In response to WILLA

I am taking my zyrtec....know anything I can take with that. BRB...getting clothes out of dryer.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
I was thinking of getting her some pearls,I know she likes them & I know M's has those.

Great idea.

pearls and bling are always a good thing.

Hey I can offer a Copic to the winner of page 100... I will wait to buy it and see what color the winner wants. How does that sound?

Hiya Bren!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh Gina-remember those big girl panties u & Dale got & sent me? I'm wearing the ones u sent;)

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:
I am taking my zyrtec....know anything I can take with that. BRB...getting clothes out of dryer.

is it in your chest or just in your head? We had to switch Heather to Zyrtec because the pharmacist said that is great for drying up mucus in your head.

Mucinex is good for chest congestion.
Zyrtec really works good for her when she takes it daily. I hope yours starts to clear up... IF not maybe it is allergies instead of sinuses?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

lol Danni, I wanna see a pic!!
Danni, it was just a last minute thing. I am gonna probably send stamps to the winner at the top of page . I may put in a copic too. Will be fun to put stuff in that the winner doesn't know is coming!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
Oh Gina-remember those big girl panties u & Dale got & sent me? I'm wearing the ones u sent;)

LOL what in the world.

well since we are TMIing.. I went in my purse to get a pen today at a store to write down some puter info and pulled out a tampon instead.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:

lol-you're the one who works in a Dr's office-not me;) Contac always helps dry me up when my nose won't quit running-also vicks-especially at bedtime,i put it under my nose so it opens me up to breathe

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Bren no u don't want to see a pic-trust me;)
Tracy that is funny. I remember when Seth was little he saw one in my purse & pulled it out asking if he could have the candy-rofl!!!!! He wouldn't believe me that it wasn't candy-til i opened it & showed him. Awwww-what memories,lmbo!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
  • Danielle S Said:

LOL what in the world.

well since we are TMIing.. I went in my purse to get a pen today at a store to write down some puter info and pulled out a tampon instead.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 05:20 PM

Danni...I am hurt that you are wearing the ones Brenda sent and not mine. LOL

It is all in my head. I take the zyrtec year round.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 05:21 PM
In response to WILLA

Maybe I am allergic to Phillip. LOL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
Bren no u don't want to see a pic-trust me;)
Tracy that is funny. I remember when Seth was little he saw one in my purse & pulled it out asking if he could have the candy-rofl!!!!! He wouldn't believe me that it wasn't candy-til i opened it & showed him. Awwww-what memories,lmbo!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Dale are u kiddin me?! The ones u sent are just a tad too big-just a tad;)

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:
Maybe I am allergic to Phillip. LOL

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-26-09 05:23 PM

• Danielle S Said:
Dale are u kiddin me?! The ones u sent are just a tad too big-just a tad;)

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

we had parent teacher conferences and it was a good one for me. I love her teacher. We are a lot alike about dealing with Heather. Made me realize I AM a good mom and that I am not crazy in some of the things I was thinking because without saying anything the teacher was saying a bunch of things I have said to John. Made me happy. WE talked with the teacher after Shana left too.

We are trying to figure out how to resolve a certain issue with another girl there.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

OK gonna go watch our show... BBIAB

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, I hate parent teacher conferences with a passion!!! Glad I am done with them.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Brenscraps

Bren the reason I like them is because the teacher will say....in front of Shauna the same things I want to say but Shana listens to her..lol LOVE It. I always chime in of course..lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

about Heather's behavior that is.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

ok BBIAB

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

see you, my computer is taking forever to load tonight. kind of stormy out.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i got booted cuz my puter did a service pack update but i'm back now

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm not crazy about those things either,but whatcha gonna do?
Tracy I'm sure u were soooooo lovin it that the teacher said the same things u do-u gloater u;) j/k

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Bren I think it's this site being slow!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

I am such a

I really don't know why I called Tracy: Stacy!! I don't even know a Stacy!!! WTH!!! So sorry Tracy!!!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

I just watch the end of Marley and Me!! I should have not done that! Now all I can think is that Joy will pass away soon. How depressing!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Guylou

Guylou, we had fun teasing you!!!
this site is slow tonight.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I have never watched that movie.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

If you are a dog lover and have a dog... please don't watch it. It's a heart breaker.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

I have not watched that movie because of I have heard the dog dies. I get too torn up about stuff like that.
I cried at King Kong..lol

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Guylou

OK, I won't watch it!! Are you enjoying your time in Texas?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
I am such a

I really don't know why I called Tracy: Stacy!! I don't even know a Stacy!!! WTH!!! So sorry Tracy!!!

It is OK girl. We will blame it on all the rain today..lol

Have you seen any cowboys yet G? lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

oh G, have you tried your nuts yet? If so what did you think?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

I'm going to say good night,I'm tiiiired! See u all in the am!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Night Danni.

I am going to try and get a few images colored tonight.

I have two birthday cards to get out

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

I am in love with the nuts!!! These are sooooo goood! Thanks! You turned me into a True North nut!!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Night Danni! I am right behind you!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Tracy... no cowboys either!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Hey girls, I know Danni said she has a Cannon printer... and I thought Gina did too. I may have that wrong. What doe the rest of you own? I am looking for a printer to print out digi's just normal and be able to color immediately with my Copics. The printer I have I have to print on the worst setting possible so it barely gets any ink. Otherwise the ink does not dry. I have heat set and left for several days and it still would smear.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I'm home from the movie. Frankly, I didn't think it was that gory. Maybe I have a high tolerance for gore, but I think many horror movies are a lot more gory than that. We all liked it, even my mom and aunt. It was a pretty gripping movie.

Ok, I'm headed back to page 16 to get caught up.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Tracy I have a canon as well. and it prints good and I can color immediately.
has anyone looked at Shana's daughter Allysa's facebook pics?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

she is letting her grow up way too fast. Nuff said about that!
K, ladies, am gonna go color. See you in the morn. Luv ya!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Tracy... I have a Canon printer too. I love my printer.

Gina... I liked the movie too. Some of the scenes were pretty extreme. I would have ended the movie differently. I am happy you liked it!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Hey Ladies! Dale...I hope you and Phillip both get a good night's sleep. How scary that he stopped breathing for such long spurts!

I don't have much to say today. I feel a little "off". Headache etc. I worked today so it made it worse. Tomorrow I'm off!

Tracy, I have a HP printer. I never have smudged ink. Don't know if that helps.

Bren...I'm off to check...is she on your FB as a friend?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

So, let's see. I had to get caught up on incorrect names, TMI about underwear and tampons, Dale STILL having faucet nose, G liking nuts (LMBO; sorry, it just struck me as funny), Tracy being a gloater, and printers. Does that about cover it??? Some of that stuff made me .

I remember being in the store with my mom and brother shortly after getting my first period. I told my mom that I needed some pads and my brother said, "oh, me, too!" because he thought I meant notepads for school. I'm so glad those days are over. One of the good things about an IUD is that the bleeding is light that I only need a pantiliner. Rock on! See, I have my own TMI to share.

Tracy, I have a Lexmark printer. I tell the printer that it's cardstock. Mine does a good job printing them out, but even though I use the Walmart paper you recommended, I still have to heat set them. I just print them out on the WM paper, then I heat set them right before I color them and it seems to do fine. Mine's an all in one. It's okay for how much it cost (it's a cheap printer), but I'm not very happy with how it prints photos. It also seems to run out of ink very quickly; you only get about 70 prints from each cartridge. The cartridges are $23!!!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Brenda... I will have to take a look at her profile. I am curious now.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Man, I don't facebook, so you girls have to tell me what's going on.

Dale, sleep apnea can also cause many other health problems. It's even been linked to diabetes. I'm so glad Phillip is using the machine. I hope you can sleep through it, though. It's not quiet.

Terri, sorry to hear that you are feeling off today, girl.

G, the movie was disturbing but I thought it was good and really gripping. It was a pretty interesting plot. BTW, it's good that work gave you a laptop to use for now. That was nice of them.

This site is being so slow. I am not going to hang around if it takes almost a minute to post each thing I type.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Gina.... all I have to say is

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Guylou

Hi Gina!!!

Brenda...I can't see anything.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
she is letting her grow up way too fast. Nuff said about that!
K, ladies, am gonna go color. See you in the morn. Luv ya!

I am agreeing and I will leave it at that too..

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
I am in love with the nuts!!! These are sooooo goood! Thanks! You turned me into a True North nut!!

YAY!! I am so glad you like them. Maybe you should run over to that Kroger right next to you and stock up before you leave..lol

I can also mail them to you periodically as a treat! I keep a bag near my desk and munch on them here and there.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Ok, seriously, you girls can't drop a bomb like that and "leave it at that." For those of us who don't facebook, you have to at least PM or email details.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Ok, seriously, you girls can't drop a bomb like that and "leave it at that." For those of us who don't facebook, you have to at least PM or email details. Ok, I am done with this site. It's taking forever to post anything!!! Goodnight!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Ha..it took so long that I added to my message and then it doubleposted. I have a low frustration tolerance tonight, so that's it for me. Talk to you girls tomorrow. BTW, I emailed you all a bunch of images. I also got a set of owl Christmas stamps that I'll email another time.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr this site is being a pain.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Ok... I am off to bed! LUG!! TTYT!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

Night girls!

Sweet Dreams

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Night Ladies! It's being real slow for me too!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

isn't this a super cute idea?
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1518622 ...

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

That is a cute idea, Tracy.

I got caught up in reading one of the threads on the NSBR board. So much for heading to bed. I'm going there now, though! Really!!! Goodnight!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-09 03:38 AM

Morning...Happy Tuesday!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Morning=about to run Seth to the busstop but now I wanna see Alyssa's fb too-someone send a link or something-u can't do that to me
bbiaf
Have a great day Dale-it's raining here-yuck!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

ok-so here's my dilemma at the busstop-and no,it's not the bus driver anymore,lol. This house that lives right across the street from the stop has baby kittens-i mean these guys are tiny! Anyway they are always coming up to see Seth while he's out there. Today he stayed in my car til the bus was coming & the kitten still crossed the road & came to see him. He picked the kitty up & ran him to the house,as the bus is literally pulling up Seth gets to where he's supposed to stand when the kitty comes across the road right under the bus as it's moving-it was terrifying. This cat has no fear of vehicles. Seth was crying,thinking the bus hit the cat,i was out of my vehicle trying to call it. Was a mess!!!!!! I'm afraid he's gonna get hit one of these days & right in front of my kids-that'd be horrible!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 198 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics