Page 5 of 198 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

Tracy that was a neat idea for the ribbon tree!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Gina thanks a BUNCH for the images!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1523526 ...
I like the design on this one & how she used flowersoft on the snowflake

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Morning ladies!

Danni... I hope someone can link a pic from fb. I won't have time to do it this morning. If no one has done it; I will try tonight.
Some animals really don't have a sense of danger. I really hope he won't get killed by the bus.

Tracy... I love the card you linked. I have more eyelets that I care for. I think that's a great way to use them.

Gina... thanks for the images. I like the old fashion santa.

Terri... I hope your day is good today. You sounded down yesterday. If you need prayer for anything, please let me know.

Brenda... Is San Ramon (sp?) close to you? We have an office there.

Dale... How are you today? Getting better?

Have a great day everyone! LUG!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

Hey G-have a good day!
I forgot to comment to Terri-sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday-I hope this one is MUUUUUUCH better girl!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1523513 ...
i like this design too!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm gonna go get a shower,bbl

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

morning ladies.
Terri, I hope that today is a better day.
Dale, I hope that you are feeling better today.
Danni, that is scary, poor kitties, plus you don't need Seth being all upset when you send him to school.
G, I hope you are enjoying your classes. I have not heard of San Ramon, is it in Oregon?
Gina, LOL at your frustration last night sorry to drop that and run, I will link if it will let me.
Tracy, I am glad you are fighting for Heather to not grow old too fast!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Brenscraps

I made some cards last night. the Thanks so much stamp is the one i bought at M's this weekend.
Thanks so much #2 By Brenscraps
Thanks so much By Brenscraps
Coffee card and envelope By Brenscraps

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

removed!

Edited by Brenscraps on 10-27-09 03:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

ok, girls, see it that one worked for you.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I am going to remove it later so let me know when I can.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

it won't let me look unless i log in-which i obviously can't:(
Can u link your site-then i'll look through your friends

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

can i just say, i hate when sites have pre-orders but no details on when things will ship if you order them!!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

removed

Edited by Brenscraps on 10-27-09 03:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hey Danni, I gotta get to work. I hoped that link worked for you.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

nope-no biggie,let me guess,she was dressed provacatively? that wouldn't be a shocker

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

have a good day Bren-going to check out your cards now

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

ya, makes me worry about her.
K, have a great day. Tonight I will be going to dinner with my brother and wife after work.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

hey Danni, that cartridge is the storybook one. That coffee paper was flairdesigns what's cooking collections. I looked for it here but they don't have it. Best coffee paper I have found.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

is this site being weird for you,or is it just me?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
it won't let me look unless i log in-which i obviously can't:(
Can u link your site-then i'll look through your friends

i e-mailed it

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Bren you can take it down. I e-mailed it

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Bren, G, Gina, Nad Dale.... have a great day at work.

Danni those cards are cute. I really love the snowman one. I really want a cool shaped nestie die.
Terri I hope you have a better day today too.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Danni can you knock on the door and tell the people that live there? Maybe they will give you the kitten and you will know it will be safe? Or maybe they will make more of an effort to keep it out of danger.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Morning Ladies! Thanks for the kind thoughts! My day was ok, just felt really awful. Headache etc. Feeling better today!

Danni...I agree, can you talk to them? How horrible!!!!!

I got the email Tracy...I am speechless!

Bren...those cards looks so sweet...off to check them out!

G, Gina and Dale...hope you have super days today!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

I'm going to try to talk w/them if I don't work too late tonight-they have young ones so I don't know if they go to bed early or what. We don't really ever talk to them-even though they are our neighbors-let's just say they are a bit strange. I wonder what people say about us,lol. "That mom is weird,I see her dancing in her car,grocery store. She's odd."lmbo!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

LOL Danni

Terri I am glad you are feeling better.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

Best wishes for Christmas By Danielle S

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i have a smudge on my lens & can't find it-i've cleaned it-even took it off & cleaned it,wonder if it's scratched. weird part is i can't see it w/the naked eye-only in pics of my cards or lo's

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'll tell u what's weird w/this site-it won't let me hit the back button sometimes-i have to close it out & go back-sooooooo frustrating!
Tracy where are the cards you made?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I have not grabbed them off the cam yet. They are nothing spectacular..lol just threw two more together for my MIL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

that stinks about your cam lens.. I can't see what you are talking about though.

I think they must be upgrading again. I wish they would give us a maintenance window, Like a lot of sites do. So you know what is going on.. Sometimes I think it is my puter.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

is yours doing the same thing w/not letting u use the back button?
If u look closely at my last card it's a smudge on the top left-it bothers me cuz i see it all the time.
I'm working on addressing a few cards that i wanna send out this week. I'll be darned if I spent all that work on those fall cards & don't get em sent out. So that's my goal today b4 I leave for work.
Post them anyway girl

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Hey Danni your description on your last card says lossy accents..lol Just thought I would let you know.

I have not noticed back button not working because I use Firefox and right click and open new tabs when I am commenting so I rarely use a back button. Let me go check

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

OK, not having a back button issue.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHG I am coloring an image and I looked down and I have red and green ink spatters I guess from where I opened the Copics over the image and they splattered!!!! I guess I am going to have to try and cover them with an embellie. I guess I could just stamp it and color again but that annoys me so I will see if I can salvage it.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

oh and Danni I was straightening up and found 4 Spicas..lol I think you sent them to me at one point when you were my SS> I have orange ( of course), purple, teal and green.

DUH!! I had them laying in the corner because they say to keep flat so I did not have them in the my regular pen holder. lol
I am adding them to my Copic holder with my stardust pens.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

haha-i thought i sent you some,but wasn't sure,that's y i never said anything. thanks for letting me know about my typo-will go fix it.
that stinks about your image-your copics must be really juicy!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

lol I guess so. I had one green spot and though... hmmm what can I do to cover it.. I was thinking about that while finishing then I looked down to 5 spots of red. I was like WTH!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

this site is annoying,like when i went to edit my card i couldn't hit the back button to get back in here-had to close it out & open it again....

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1523578 ...
isn't this a cute idea?
Just checked & it's not my puter-splits was working fine

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Hey....Danni...I thought I had a problem with a scratch on my camera too...turns out it was my computer monitor's screen. I only noticed it when looking at photos.

I'm currently checking into the H1N1 vaccine. I'm starting to worry a bit as two HEALTHY kids were hospitalized and died over the weekend, about 2 hours from here. Totally freaked me out. My Docs are all recommending so I think we're going to get it next week or week after.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i don't think that's the case w//mine though-
And as far as the vaccine-good luck getting it,they're having such a shortage of it here-it's craaaazy!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

ok-both my puters have the same issue w/this site-so it can't be just me!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

We apparently, as a country, have enough for every citizen. They are supposed to be starting this week for health care professionals etc. As usual, they're behind. Not because of lack of the vaccine, just the whole getting it to where it needs to go etc.

That's a bummer about the scratch. Is it a lens that can be removed? Is it your expensive camera?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

lol that was from Jaida

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

That lollipop thing was cool and so cute

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Terri, here, more people have died from the vaccine than the actual flu.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Danni I am still not seeing something wrong on your pics so it is not noticeable to the average on looker.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

Terri it IS on my nikon! Glad you can't see it Tracy,i never notice it on regular pics of people-just on pics of my work-guess it's b/c there's alot of blank space to notice it i guess.
I have no patience to stick around this site-it's driving me batty-anyone else use IE7 & having issues?
I'll ci tonight when I get home,hopefully by then they have the bugs all worked out.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Here are the two cards I threw together for my MIL's set. I branched out to different paper. I noticed how much I am not inspired by trying to make flat cards. UGH I so wanted to embellish and was soooo hard not to put ribbon on them. I wanted them all flat so she does not have to pay extra postage to have them not run it through the machine though. I figured she is more likely to mail them out that way... if she can slap a stamp on and stick it in her mailbox, ya know?

last one for my MIL set By PresentScraps

Happy Birthday By PresentScraps

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy...I don't know, I've not heard of any cases like that here. Like everything, it's a personal decision. I trust my Doctors, so I will follow their recommendations. I have no reason to believe they would not be honest with me. All I know is that when I hear of children dying.. previously healthy children... it makes my blood go cold. I was worried when I heard of the pre=teen girl dying over the weekend. When I heard this morning of a second child, same area, it scared the bejezzus out of me.

Ayyyyy yayyy yayyy!!! Let's turn to more positive topics....are you seeing G again do you think?

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Danni...do you have IE7 on your new laptop? I saw a commerical for it the other night and it seems cool...you can connect all the other stuff in your house (printers etc). Is it good...or is today not the day to ask with all your problems?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Terri I agree it is a personal decision. I hope you can find the shots soon somewhere.

I have not used IE for so many years. Do you use that Terri or Firefox?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Jesus, The reason for the season By PresentScraps

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

gonna go hop through a shower and do a little running around. BBL

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy..I use explorer. I have XP on my computer, is that my browser?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, girls. Sorry I did not CI today. It was a rough day for me. My stomach was acting up earlier; I think it was nerves and emotions and such. I left work early. I'm just in a sucky mood today.

Terri, I am glad you are feeling better. I hear you on the kids dying and the vaccine. I think that here in the US, the news media dramatizes alot and I never know what's true. For instance, they are telling everyone about this kid who died from H1N1. The news media is making it sound like the flu killed him, like he was otherwise healthy, etc. Come to find out, he started with a staph infection and he was already under consideration for a leg amputation because of it. Then he got the flu and died. I think I'd be just like you...I'd do what my doc recommended. I wouldn't trust the media or anyone but my doc. If your doc recommends it, do it, you know?

Danni, I agree that you should talk to the family. Maybe they will agree to keep the kitten inside at bus stop times. Seth would miss her, but he'd be even worse off if she was hit. I saw a kitten get hit once and it still makes me so sad, even though it's been years. I think it would break poor Seth's heart. BTW, love both cards you linked. I have the anya stamp from the second one and have sent her to you girls.

Tracy, great cards! That sucks about your image that you were coloring. I wanted to tell you and I forgot...I got a clear spica. Kim had one at her store. I am excited to use it. I told her I'd come to her crop on Saturday and color images all day. LOL. I still won't achieve the skill that you and Danni have, though. I don't think I have the patience to do all of that shading and stuff.

Dale, how are you feeling today? Bren, how about you? Are you totally over whatever crud you had last week?

G, is it still raining there? That can really mess up a trip. It rained here all stinkin' day.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

Terri, I think XP is your type of system/program. Your browser is Internet Explorer.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Oh, and I also didn't CI because I wasn't at my own computer for what little bit of time I was at work. Our computers are controlled by big brother, so we can't delete history, cookies, or temp internet files. Therefore, I avoid getting on sb.com when I am not on my own computer.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Tracy, I have an idea. If you are worried about the extra postage thing, why don't you put each card with its own envelope and put postage on each envie; then for the cards that are thicker (like ones with ribbon), you can add more postage for her. You can buy the 18 cent stamps for the additional thickness or whatever at the USPS.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Did anyone watch SYTYCD last night? There is some killer talent this year, but if they keep talking over and over about how these dancers blow past dancers out of the water, I am going to get ticked off. I HATE when they do that "this is the best season ever" c r a p. It's so insulting to prior contestants, not to mention not always true! Anyway, I'm already picking a few faves. I'm excited for tonight's show. For now, though, I'm going to hop off of this 'puter and go watch a movie or something. I'm still feeling sad and blah and just in a yucky mood. I won't put you girls through that with me.

BTW, I am getting a new Whiff of Joy stamp. Kim ordered a bunch and she was telling me about them. She's going to save Willow with strawberries for me. Let me see if I can find it and link it for you. It's darling!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Here she is: http://www.shop.whiffofjoy.com/product_info.php?info=p1...

She also ordered Willow with grapes. I might ask her to hold that one for me, too: http://www.shop.whiffofjoy.com/product_info.php?info=p1...

I am on a spending spree lately. I had better knock that off!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

sorry you are not up to par today emotionally Gina, so understandable though. I hope you find a movie that will make you laugh.

That Whiff of Joy is very pretty.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I printe dout a few coupons and went and got a few things on sale, sale, sale!

I got a new CB folder and a new border punch... then I got a few new stamps.

some are just some cheap little clear $1 stamps from M's.

Gina they did not have any really cool rubber ones for a buck at my M's. They did have paper 4 /1.00! Why I continue to buy even MORE paper I will never know..lol I only bought 8 sheets there though so not too bad.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I got the arrow border punch with what looks to me like little punched out hearts.

http://eksuccess.com/products_detail.php?product_id=108...

Danni the other day I used this one and you asked what it was called. I did not ignore you I just did not have the package. I looked today and found the name... Then it dawned on me to just go to the website..lol DUH!!! Sorry It is called parisian:

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I found this CB folder today and got it for 3.35!!

http://www.provocraft.com/products/detail.php?cl=cuttle...

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I bought houndstooth one yesterday at J's

I really like this one but have never seen it in a store:
http://www.provocraft.com/products/detail.php?cl=cuttle...

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

hey there just popping on. I am heading home from work and out to eat. Everyone have a great evening.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-09 04:05 PM

Hey girls. I broke down and saw the doc today...seems to be viral so no meds. Said my ears and throat all looked good. So...when I got home TJ gave me some Tylenol for severe allergy....seems to have helped with the faucet. May try to go to bed early tonight.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

Dale I am glad the meds TJ gave you are working. That is a good start eh?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I rented the Proposal from red box. I want to watch that tonight.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
I got the arrow border punch with what looks to me like little punched out hearts.

Danni the other day I used this one and you asked what it was called. I did not ignore you I just did not have the package. I looked today and found the name... Then it dawned on me to just go to the website..lol DUH!!! Sorry It is called parisian:

lmbo-u brat! I got your yellow colored message! Sure did catch my attention

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

LOL I knew that would make you laugh

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroooom

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm home and all caught up
Terri I do use IE7-they have a new one out IE8 but I don't like it-went back to 7. And Gina was right XP is the type of operating system u have. they just came out w/a windows 7-which is crazy-can sorta think on it's own.
Gina,honey i'm sorry u had a crappy day girl just think-in less than 2 weeks you're gonna see my smiling face once again-oh joy,right? lol
Tracy i need to get some new folders-nice finds!
Dale I'm glas you saw the Dr. & that TJ gave u something to stop the dripping. Funny how your son is mothering you now. lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

i'm tired tonight,i'm gonna go veg on the couch & hit the hay early. Night everyone. I work a double tomorrow so I'll ci after lunch.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

• Danielle S Said:
  • PresentScraps Said:

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!

Danni, I'll bet it's some darned FB game. Tracy keeps trying to get us to turn to the dark side (FB!). LOL. She thinks our curiousity will get the best of us!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Tracy, great finds at M's. I have the parisian punch, too. I don't use it all that much; I should use it more because it's pretty cool.

Dale, I'm glad you are not dripping any longer. Hey, we should send you a card with the housemouse under the faucet. LMBO. I hope you get 100% better soon. I also think it's cute that TJ is mothering you. What a nice son.

Danni, I am excited to see you, girl. I'm just hoping I can get my scrapping stuff cleaned out before you get here, so I have a good pile to give you and your friend. The scrap room is going to look like even more of a mess than it did the last time you came down; I've got piles here and there as I try to organize and go through things. What a mess!!! I know that you don't care, though.

Hi, Terri, G, and Bren!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Tracy, I have wanted to see The Proposal, so let us know if it's any good. Thanks for reminding me about the Redbox. I have one at drugstore down the street (Danni, it's at that Royal Farms where we got sodas). I sometimes get bored and want to be distracted, especially late at night. I wouldn't put it past me to head out there at midnight to rent a movie. LOL.

I watched Twilight tonight. I thought it was good entertainment. Then again, I've never read the books, so it was just a vampire love story to me. I thought it was sweet. Not major awesomeness, but good enough to watch the sequel when it comes out.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Oh, totally off topic but something that really did not help my sad mood tonight...my cat Athena kept going to the basement door and crying. I'd call to her, she'd answer me, then start crying again. Siamese have distinct meows for different things, just like a baby has distinct cries (or so some mothers say). I think she wanted Rick; it was her cry she does when she is upset. Since that's the last place they saw him go, they keep trying to find him and crying at the basement door.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Looks like no one is around tonight. I guess I will go watch SYTYCD. I DVR'ed it. Goodnight!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-28-09 03:21 AM

Morning...happy OTH day!!!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to WILLA

Morning ladies!

Sorry for MIA yesterday. I went shopping at the Galleria and then when out for dinner with my trainer and another co-worker from San Ramon (which is in California).

I went to Big Lots at lunch time and found a few thing real cheap.

Tracy... I hope we can meet on Friday! You are scoring big this week. I wouldn't mind to go to a few sb stores to take advantage of the low low prices.

Gina... the weather is much better here! Today is supposed to be very very hot. I am enjoying this! I hope today will be a better day for you. I really like those new stamps you purchased; they are adorable.

Dale... How are you doing?

Terri... How is your back?

Danni... I like your new Christmas card. The wreath is awesome. Is this a digi image?

Brenda... How far is California from Oregon? San Ramon is near San Francisco. It might be a bit far, but if I go there; I could try to make a detour to visit in Oregon.

Have a great day ladies! LUG!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Good morning, ladies. I might have to sign off quickly; I'm waiting on the HVAC guy.

Dale, how are you feeling today?

Bren, when do you find out if there will be a new pediatric office?

G, I'm glad you are having fun and that you discovered the inexpensive goodness that is Big Lots. There is one within walking distance of my house (well, Rick and I walked it once...it took about 45 minutes. If we drove, it takes less than 10). Anyway, my local one has not had anything good lately.

Danni, are you making cards today? I am meeting with the HVAC guy and then disappearing for a bit. I have a $10 coupon for a clothing store, so I might just head over there.

Tracy, weren't you the one interested in DirectBuy? Well, so far, they are ticking me off. I signed up less than two weeks ago to go to the Open House tomorrow night. They have emailed me twice, sent me something in the mail, and then last night, they called me. WTH? If the OH is this hard sell type of thing, I will end up walking out. I refuse to sit through an hour and a half of that. I know that they need to sell me, but this is past the point of sales and on to the point of pushy. Like I told Danni, you can sell and do it very well without having to push and be a nuisance. So far, I am not impressed. Oh, and the other thing that makes me mad...they have that advertisement about how you get 30 days free membership if you attend the OH. Well, according to my most recent written communication with them, your first 30 days are free IF YOU JOIN. WTH? That's false advertising to me and it ticks me off, too. If I wasn't so curious, I'd cancel.

Terri, are you working today?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I should note that there's only one reason I am going shopping yet again today...I am avoiding people who said they were going to stop by my house today and drop some stuff off in the mailbox. If they see my car, they'll be at my door. Unfortunately, there's really nowhere else to go, except maybe to a movie. I'm not in the mood for that. This is what makes me wish I had enough property for a garage! I'd just hide my car in it! LOL

The weather here is icky again today!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

morning ladies. I had a good dinner with my brother and his wife last night. We really enjoy them, I wish they lived closer. They live abt 2 1/2 hr drive from here. He is at a class in Salem yesterday and today. I adore his wife!
Gina, I have been wondering about the girls. I am sad for them and I am sure it is hard watching them look for him. When my grampa died, his little dog did the same. Was hard on my gramma.
G, San Fransisco is not close at all. I am pretty high up into Oregon. the colosest large city would be Portland. Or Eugene.
Dale, hope this crud is gone for good.
Gina, I am mostly feeling better, I think most of my tummy problems had to do with that diet.
Danni, Terri, Tracy, I can't remember what was said last night!!!
Cept something about a badger and a mushroom. What the heck Tracy!!! haha

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I know my boss is on board for the pediatric clinic. i reviewed the budget for it yesterday. We will see. It could take a while.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

So tonight is Katie's powder puff game. She is a receiver. I am excited. I better remember the camera. Ok, I am not excited about watching it in the rain and cold!!!! But I think Senior fans get to sit under the roof. Last year we sat on the away side, was cold!!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

here is that candy cane folder and others that was linked. this site also has additional 20% off with the code CB20 today.
this is one of my fave sites online.
http://www.ohmycrafts.com/holiday2009release.aspx

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

that site has some of the cuttlebug folders for as little as $1.49. Dang, just call me the enabler!!
Sorry girls.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

It is what happens if there is noone here to have coffee with me!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

K, just this last one for Danni, have you seen this one? Reminds me of you!!!
http://www.ohmycrafts.com/cuttlebug-a2-cutting- die-cors...

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

K, ladies, sorry I missed you. Have a great Wednesday.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Bren, sorry I missed you, girl. I've been dealing with contractors all morning. My HVAC guy came to present me with the different units he could install; he's going to call me tonight with a quote. Then I talked to four window companies so far this morning. I now have window estimates set up for tomorrow, Friday, Monday, and Wednesday. Yowza. I know I will feel better once all of this work is done, though. The sooner the windows get done, the sooner I can get the security system installed. As for talking to the window companies, the one with the best reviews is not until Monday.

Brenda, you are an enabler, woman! Luckily for me, I'm not a huge online shopper (except for ebay). I prefer to actually see and touch the stuff. Anyway, I'm glad you're all better. Have fun at the game tonight. I am not sure what I am doing yet.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Ok, SYTYCD fans, what did you think of the bottom four last night? I was TICKED. I didn't think the crumper Russell should have been in it. I think he did an awesome job with what he was given...he has no formal training and had to deal with two different partners. I know that he has amazing competition and all of that, but I also think there were others who did a worse job. For instance, they were all ga-ga over Phillip (? - I think that's his name. The African American tapper). I didn't think he did that well at all. In fact, his performance was so fake and cutesy.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I can see that I am going to be frustrated this season...I'm tired of hearing how this is the best season ever and how these dancers are so much more talented than those in seasons past, plus the judges are blind or something. I mean, come on!!! You know, Josh and Katie hit it out of the park from the very first routine. Last night, I saw a lot of talent, but I also saw a lot of stiffness, awkwardness, and mistakes. Something tells me I'll be muting the judges a lot this season!

Page 5 of 198 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics