Page 2 of 20 
Username Post: ~~**Old Progressive HQ~~~~        (Topic#1521093)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

tell me about it...I wrote the Friday challenge Weds thinking it was this Friday!!!

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Stacey....Thanks for the goodies! I'm waiting for a special page to use the swirls on!

Looking forward to this weekend! Let's keep this thread bumped!

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
We are check in Weds evening if you can. I will start the mini progressive then with the steps posted Thursday night

Weds evening! Ohh...good thing I checked back, I thought it wasn't starting until Friday! Hmmm...hope we don't get any of that ice the weatherman is talking about...I need electricity this weekend!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

electrcity will be important when there is scraapping to do...

Weds evening I will start the thread and I will post the story. At that time you will make your very oen picks along the way and post how you want your story to go...Late Thursday I will post what each selection will have on its page...so for the mini it will be indivdual, unique and a work-at-your-own pace

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-26-10 06:00 PM

I stalked this challenge last time you did the progressive and it sounds like a blast. This seems a little different but I might try if I have time. I will need to post where my story is going before you post on Thursday what I will have to do, right? When will the LOs be due?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

This time only Friday will be different, but Saturday and Sunday we'll meet together and do it like normal.

I will tell you a story about a trip to the spa and you will pick things to do for the spa trip. Each thing you pick will correspond to a step when complete a page.

I will post a link here when I open the mini this evening. In that link you'll read the story and then pick your steps. On Thursday I will tell you what each step means.

Friday's challenge will be due midnight sb.com time Saturday.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Oh...cool! I wasn't exactly understanding what we were doing, but I knew I was going to be doing it. (Wait...isn't that exactly what I tell the children NOT to do with their friends? )

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

jci! heading off to school and will try to check in again tonight, but am currently swamped with work! Thank god I have off Fridays. But I really am going to have to hustle if I want to get all my assignments done and scrap (and eat and sleep--and walk aslan).

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Megan Ann

I'm taking a lunch break from cleaning up/organizing my scraproom! I found my desk!!! Who put all the stuff all over it in the first place?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

I will doing mine between class work and work work...This should make it a busy weekend. TG my son will be with his dad

scraphappyjenn:D
Diva

I have nothing on the schedule so hopefully I can do this! If things start piling up I'll work around them. I have to get some pages done!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Mini progressive has started

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Players, points and winners for weekend of Dec 26

25 layout completed Sat
25 won PMed votes Sat
5 points PMed Sat's fav
10 - 4th done Sun
25 layout completed Sun
5 points PMed Sun's fav
25 won PMed votes Sun

Beach Bums
By Iuplori

In the Swim of Things
By Iuplori

25 1st done Sat
25 layout completed Sat
5 points PMed Sat's fav
20 - 2nd done Sun
25 layout completed Sun
5 points PMed Sun's fav
25 won PMed votes Sun
130 total

Homemade Ice Cream
By Justowen

Indoor Egg Hunt
By Justowen

20 - 2nd done Sat
25 layout completed Sat
5 points PMed Sat's fav
15 - 3rd done Sun
25 layout completed Sun
5 points PMed Sun's fav
25 won PMed votes Sun
130 total

Hope
By Provinca

End of the Year Party
By Provinca

25 layout completed Sat
10 points got a friend to sign up--Pookie
5 points PMed Sat's fav
25 1st done Sun
25 layout completed Sun
5 points PMed Sun's fav
25 poll winner Sun
120 total

naughty or nice?
By Iheartaslan

miss santa grace
By Iheartaslan

25 layout completed Sat
5 points PMed Sat's fav
5 - 5th done Sun
25 layout completed Sun
5 points PMed Sun's fav
65 total

how who got her name
By 00elly00

Don't feed the monsters
By 00elly00

5 - 5th done Sat
25 layout completed Sat
25 poll winner Sat

US
By Scraphappyjenn:D
55 total

15 - 3rd done Sat
25 layout completed Sat
5 points PMed Sat's fav

furry friend
By Mrs. Momma
45 total

10 - 4th done Sat
25 layout completed Sat

Binoculars
By XAlysonex
35 total

25 layout completed Sun

12/27/09 mini progressive challenge
By Pookie09
25 total

For fun pages

Wild Animal Park

Naughty or Nice
By Ms.Schwiet

Fun

Be Naughty....
By Ms.Schwiet

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

Hey stacy! i think i am in friday FOR SURE---looks like fun--but i hope i can follow along--lol

i thought i would try it friday, and if i understand what i am doing--i would give the weekend a shot

i think two pals would want to do this--but wont be able to do the friday---(and i think they want to see how it goes for me--lol)

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Christine0106

I spent yesterday getting my scraproom ready for this and the sketch challenge...and then I forgot to check in last night.

Off to see what is up...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Christine friday's versions just a tad different. It'll be u pick individual and at your own pace. Sat and sunday we all chat in the thread and make the page as we go if we can be there at the same time if your available. Plus the more friends u sign u the more points u get. Be sure to come over to the friday spa link on the front page.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I'm fixing my boy challenge today and tomorrow I will do all points and make all polls at one time so we'll know the winner by thursday...

Did everyone have fun? Anyone interesting in hosting next round?

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

so are we doing this again? just wondering as it looks like i am pretty free this long weekend--lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I do have Monday off. I was thinking about starting a forum and run 6 differnt challenges and games in one. You could come there pick the challenges you want to do that day. You can do all six or just one. Whatever you have time for. Throughout the day those that can can come by and chat and post the completed challenges. What do you all think.

I was planning two progressives. One just a pick the number and that tells me what the next step will be. Also one in which each partcipant is assigned one of the steps along the way and when it it their step number they post what the next step will be.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

it all sounds like fun to me---but remember, its YOUR time off too for monday--make sure you make time for youself

also--do you need some "donations" for prizes? doesnt seem fair you running all this supersized fun all on your own--i would be happy to send ya a few things for the prize pot--just pm me your addy

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

This Monday we're just gonna play and scrap for fun. I think the next progressive weekend at the end of the month we'll do a round where everyone promises goodies to the winner

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 02-11-10 08:43 PM

Oh man, I won't be around Monday. I am leaving for a cruise (yeah, I know, feel bad for me) and will be gone for a week. I get to leave this horrible snow in NY and head to Florida and the Bahamas. Hope you all have fun on Monday.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to PDRNC

I have to work on Monday
I don't know if I will be around at the end of the month, but I'll keep an eye out and see what happens.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
Oh man, I won't be around Monday. I am leaving for a cruise (yeah, I know, feel bad for me) and will be gone for a week. I get to leave this horrible snow in NY and head to Florida and the Bahamas. Hope you all have fun on Monday.

LOL!! not much better in florida--no snow--but honey---its cold and raining!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Well, they're predicting snow flurries in my neck of the swam in Florida.

I hope you all can make it for the end of the month and if you can on Monday that would be great too. My DH2B is excited that we'll be home together on Monday so I'm not sure how active I can be, but he tends to spend his Monday's off sleeping the whole day.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 02-12-10 10:24 AM

• Christine0106 Said:
  • PDRNC Said:

LOL!! not much better in florida--no snow--but honey---its cold and raining!

Don't tell me that!!! At least I can stay on the boat inside. Anything will be better than the 2 feet of snow outside my front door with more to come on Monday.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

i honestly dont know how you girls do it with snow--one of my other pals was talking she had 4 feet, couldnt go anywhere. at least with rain--its not fun--but you can leave the house if ya dont mind getting wet!

i must add though--every single person in the state that doesnt know how to drive---they always wait till it starts raining to try out the roads---LOL!!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

I'll definatly be around on monday. I was wondering if you'd like a sketch challenge with one of my new sketches. I have a few done that i haven't uploaded yet.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

I was planning a sketch challenge

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

AWWWW.....I will have to miss out monday as it is my CRAZY school day. I have day and night classes on monday I hate mondays. But I might try to check out the challenges next friday just for fun!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Christine0106;
50 layout completed Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat

Iheartaslan;
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
10 bonus points for 2nd done Saturday
5 mailed in favorite Sat
50 layout completed Sun
25 won PM vote Sun
15 bonus points for 1st done Sunday
5 mailed in favorite Sun
5 buddy signed up
5 buddy signed up

SECOND PLACE Justowen;
50 layout completed Fri
25 won poll Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
5 bonus points for 3rd done Saturday
5 mailed in favorite Sat
50 layout completed Sun
10 bonus points for 2nd done Sunday
5 mailed in favorite Sun

MelissaW
50 layout completed Sat
5 mailed in favorite Sat
50 layout completed Sun
25 won PM vote Sun

MommyMarci;
50 layout completed Fri
mail: 5 mailed in favorite Fri
25 won PM vote Fri
50 layout completed Sat
mail: 5 mailed in favorite Sat
mail: 5 mailed in favorite Sun

THIRD PLACE PDRNC;
50 layout completed Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
15 bonus points for 1st done Saturday
50 layout completed Sun
5 mailed in favorite Sun

FIRST PLACE Pookiebutt;
50 layout completed Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
25 won PM vote Sat
5 mailed in favorite Sat
50 layout completed Sun
25 won poll Sun
5 mailed in favorite Sun

provinca;
50 layout completed Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
5 mailed in favorite Sat
50 layout completed Sun

Scraphappyjenn:D;
50 layout completed Fri
mail: 5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
25 won PM vote Sat

Suzilea
50 layout completed Sat
25 won poll Sat

XAlysonex
5 mailed in favorite Fri
50 layout completed Sat
50 layout completed Sun
5 bonus points for 3rd done Sunday

DAY ONE
sweet girl By PDRNC

Christmas 1995 By Provinca

Balboa Park By Scraphappyjenn:D

My New Bike By Justowen

Shop or Not By Christine0106

beach By MommyMarci

Ready Set Splash! By Pookiebutt

DAY 2

snow By PDRNC

smile: The UNIVERSAL language! By Iheartaslan

Country Boy By Justowen

cooked By MelissaW

cadillac mountain By Suzilea

Butterfly House By Pookiebutt

She's the Key to our Heart By Christine0106

Dance! By MommyMarci

9. x
Brand New By Scraphappyjenn:D

Jump By XAlysonex

Time Flies By Provinca

DAY THREE

grace in '09 By Iheartaslan

Swim Lessons By Justowen

New Home By XAlysonex

Halloween Kitty By Pookiebutt

Christmas Morning 1994 By Provinca

A love for music By MelissaW

My Handsome Boy By PDRNC

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Here's some on-line fun to start tomorrow and go to Monday. I have two progressives planned

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 02-13-10 07:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

We'll be starting again this Weds or Thursday with a round planned for Sat and Sunday too.

Do I have anyone that wants to co-host and lead one of the rounds?

I also wanna know how you all want to do RAKs. Many of you have volunteered to send something out. Do we wanna put items up for grabs. I do that with the bingo players volunteer to send RAKs to the winners.

Speaking of RAKs last round are still sitting here in a zip lock bag half finished. SORRY! I need to find the motivataions to throw the last bit of paint on the fences I cut and to run some paper through the cricut that can be journaled on with teh tags I made.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Good Morning. Once dh is back, I'll co-host, but while he's gone isn't good for me to add more stuff for me to do...I'm not handling the stress very sell.

I'm the kind that loves to have a surprise when I receive a prize, so I like not knowing what is coming, but I understand that most people aren't crazy like me. I'm okay with whatever everyone else wants to do. ARe we doing handmade, purchased or a mix for the RAK's?

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to justowen

I would love to co-host but rather when DH is not around lol. This weekend will be his 1st w/e back so i don't know if i'll be playing or not. We will see how long he hangs round like a puppy for attention after missing us sooo much lol.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to xAlysonex

Stacey, I'd love to help out next weekend. DD2 has basketball on Sat that starts at 1:00 so I don't think I could do anything that day. On Sunday, though, I think I could do it if we get started around 10:30 or 11:00.

I'll do a RAK however everyone else wants. Just let me know.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 02-21-10 07:21 AM
In response to provinca

Hi everyone. Looks like you all had fun with the Presidents' Day challenge. I won't be around again this weekend. I have to work but I'd like to contribute something towards the RAK. I'm new to that so please let me know what I have to do. Not sure I can really do anything handmade. Maybe I can just cut something on the cricut, take something from my stash, or buy. It's all fine.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Good Morning. Once dh is back, I'll co-host, but while he's gone isn't good for me to add more stuff for me to do...I'm not handling the stress very sell.

I'm the kind that loves to have a surprise when I receive a prize, so I like not knowing what is coming, but I understand that most people aren't crazy like me. I'm okay with whatever everyone else wants to do. ARe we doing handmade, purchased or a mix for the RAK's?

shoot add me to the crazies....I love surprise I never snuck peeks at my, so u would be willing to send a goodie suprise pack?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

• xAlysonex Said:
I would love to co-host but rather when DH is not around lol. This weekend will be his 1st w/e back so i don't know if i'll be playing or not. We will see how long he hangs round like a puppy for attention after missing us sooo much lol.

LOL

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Stacey, I'd love to help out next weekend. DD2 has basketball on Sat that starts at 1:00 so I don't think I could do anything that day. On Sunday, though, I think I could do it if we get started around 10:30 or 11:00.

I'll do a RAK however everyone else wants. Just let me know.

That times on Sunday is good for me...besides if you host you can set the time. Thanks for helping...you want the template again. I have tweaked it a bit so it's more hostess friendly. If you contribute that means RAK #2 for two winners

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
Hi everyone. Looks like you all had fun with the Presidents' Day challenge. I won't be around again this weekend. I have to work but I'd like to contribute something towards the RAK. I'm new to that so please let me know what I have to do. Not sure I can really do anything handmade. Maybe I can just cut something on the cricut, take something from my stash, or buy. It's all fine.

That is so cool of you. The RAK could be any of that...something u cut or even something extra from your stash. Keep in mind you can play (if you feel up to it) after the fact. If I put you down for a RAK we'll have three prizes for the top three winners. SWEET

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I also am unsure if I am going to be able to play this week. I am SOOO swamped in school work. BUT I would be willing to do a RAK for a winner. If you have enlough for this month, then I could do one next month. Thanks!!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Megan I'll put you down for next month. I know you're so busy with school and finishing up the 14 days challenge. I hope you can make it, but again I understand. Now I better get back to my virtual classroom. I have three assignments due today and I have to still finish the first one.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Look for the mini progressive a story about winning the lottery. I will load it tomorrow. Tonight I want to share the tags and gates I made for the winner.

provinca
Governor
provinca

Those are awesome, Stacey! Looking forward to tomorrow night. What time are you starting?? Do you need me to help you with anything this weekend?

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • justowen Said:

shoot add me to the crazies....I love surprise I never snuck peeks at my, so u would be willing to send a goodie suprise pack?

Yes! Sorry I'm so slow...I don't know how I missed this.

I went by the LSS this morning just to find some special things to add....I don't think I'll have any handmade things , but I'm trying to put together something good out of my stash and what I bought. Am I doing one gift or three gifts? One for each winner? Yes, I have no brain power and the more I think, the more I get confused.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

I'M WAITING FOR THIS TO START!!! Stacey, you know I need excuses to not study!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Jenny just one prize will be fine. Megan trust me I know about putting off studying. I need this weekend I gotta get a few done to meet my goal.

here's the mini- I'll post the answers or steps late tonight or tomorrow AM

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hey ladies! Check this out:

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Trust me the anything goes is a great place to get inspired to complete projects. so if you need mojo and you like friendly competiveness you HAVE to play

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Saturday is a go. It will be a 9:30 sb.com time

Olympic Progressive

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Ladies! Pushing this again--we had such a FUN time today! COME JOIN US tomorrow at 10:30 AM EST/7:30 AM PST for another progressive challenge. This is the LO I did today for the progressive:
new Family By Iheartaslan

Cool huh? Tell them I sent you!

Sunday's Progressive Challenge starts 10:30 AM EST

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

I think I am adding 3 pages to my gallery and putting the finishing touches on a title I needed for another.

I'm thinking a progressive every weekend maybe the only way I can get to the bottom of my picture stash. The next page I'll do to finish off the Cinderella page will only take a few minutes for me to finish becuase i'm keeping the bulk of the embellies to the half I posted. Love that kinda scrap success during a weekend

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Friday votes

Sat Olympic Progressive
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15296...

Sun Progressive Poll

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Remind me next time to have you all mail just one PM when all the challenges are closed. I counted them all while giving you guys your points for mailing and noticed I made an error in the counts. I hope it and your credits are right.

Friday winner
Goofy Us By Justowen

Saturday winner:
new Family By Iheartaslan

tied with

My monkey By Scraphappyjenn:D

and
grandma and grandpa By MommyMarci

Sunday's winners

progressive challenge-2/28--Yumm OH By Christine0106

With the Boys By Justowen

SNOW PLAY By Iheartaslan

Untitled for Spring Progressive Challenge By Mjmone

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Plus we will pick our two favorite so maybe we won't have as many ties AND if in the event of a tie, the player done in the fewest minutes will get the PMed vote...same for ties during the poll...the player done in the least amount of time wins.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Please check your points. I can mess up the math so easy. Ahhh there's an idea too...make you all collect and calculate your points!!! This challenge will get easier. It is already fun so easy and fun would be great.

Christine0106
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 completed Sun
15 done 1st
25 Sun winner
90 total

iheartaslan
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 complete Fri
15 TWIST
5 extra for signing up Marci
50 points completed Sat
15 for first
65 for 13 bonus flowers!!!
50 completed Sun
25 Friday Poll winner
25 Sat Poll Winner
360 total

iuplori
5 mailed Sat
50 complete Sat
5 for extra flower
60 total

justowen
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
25 PMed vote winner Fri
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 complete Fri
50 pints for completing Sat
5 for third
10 for trying two kinds of flowers
5 for extra flower
50 completed Sun
10 second
245 total

Mjmone
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 completed Fri
15 TWIST
50 completed Sun
140 total

MommyMarci
5 mailed Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sat
50 complete Sat
5 extra flower
85 total

PDRNC
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
50 complete Fri
5 TWIST
70 total

provinca
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
50 complete Fri
15 twist points
50 completed Sat
50 completed Sun
180 total

25 Pmed vote winner Sat
50 completed page Sat
10 for second
85 total

xAlysonex
5 mail Sat
5 mailed sun
50 points Sat
50 points Sun
5 for 3rd
115 total

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

looks good to me Thanks for all your hard work Stacey!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Megan Ann

Looks good to me. You're the progressive queen, Stacey! Thanks!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to provinca

Sounds good to me.

Who am I sending prizes to?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

I'm gonna announce the winners official after this has been viewed but clearly Megan is a winner. She nearly cleared 400 points!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
I'm gonna announce the winners official after this has been viewed but clearly Megan is a winner. She nearly cleared 400 points!!!

lol, I'm shooting for 500 next month If you wouldn't give us so much time to make those flowers, I would never have gotten so many points! Got to love a punch and craft pic. Bang those babies out. I have to say the curled flowers are starting to grow on me...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Okay your killing me!!! I so need one of those punches now that I know your secret.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-07-10 05:48 AM

I just thought the same thing Stacey. I'm always fighting with the cricut. Changing cartridges, cutting paper, loading and unloading, then redoing because I forgot to change the size or something like that. All I need is a little punch.

Sadly, my points (all 70 of them) are correct. I'll look for a pm from you with the address to send my RAK.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

Shoot, Lisa, you didn't have the time last time to play as hard as you did the time before. I hope you have your calendar clear for our next round. I gave up on my cricut too. I cut onto a card stock several flower sizes and just handcut them. If you have the 6 punch you should try the GabriellaP's tutorial on flower curling. She's the one that inspired me to curl forward. I also like how she does the center. It's much easier than a rolled rose, but a rolled rose and help cushion some of the weight when the page goes into an album. Honest I didn't steal her tutorial I was just trying to mimick the pretty prima flowers I got. Anyway my tutorial was posted like a day before her's and her flowers are MUCH cooler.

http://mycreativescrapboo k.invisionzone.com/index.php?s...

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-07-10 09:23 AM

I've seen these and I have the link to them saved as a fave. I don't have a 6-petal punch but I was actually just at M's looking for one. Punches are 40% off. They didn't have one though. Not to worry. I still left spending $50 on cricut cartridge ($14.99 for solutions), versamark ink (some of your challenges ask for resist and I want to try it), and prima flowers (25% off.)

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

Sounds like a productive shopping day after all.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

I've been using an old sheet of chipboard elements as a template. I kept them for the kids to use as stencils but ended up putting them back into my draw to use myself. I really want to get some punches though but they are quite pricey over here.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

iheartaslan
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 complete Fri
15 TWIST
5 extra for signing up Marci
50 points completed Sat
15 for first
65 for 13 bonus flowers!!!
50 completed Sun
25 Friday Poll winner
25 Sat Poll Winner
360 total

justowen
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
25 PMed vote winner Fri
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 complete Fri
50 pints for completing Sat
5 for third
10 for trying two kinds of flowers
5 for extra flower
50 completed Sun
10 second
245 total

provinca
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
50 complete Fri
15 twist points
50 completed Sat
50 completed Sun
180 total

Mjmone
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 completed Fri
15 TWIST
50 completed Sun
140 total

xAlysonex
5 mail Sat
5 mailed sun
50 points Sat
50 points Sun
5 for 3rd
115 total

Christine0106
25 Pmed vote winner Sun
50 completed Sun
15 done 1st
25 Sun winner
90 total

MommyMarci
5 mailed Sat
25 Pmed vote winner Sat
50 complete Sat
5 extra flower
85 total

25 Pmed vote winner Sat
50 completed page Sat
10 for second
85 total

PDRNC
5 mailed Fri
5 mailed Sat
5 mailed Sun
50 complete Fri
5 TWIST
70 total

iuplori
5 mailed Sat
50 complete Sat
5 for extra flower
60 total

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

tommorrow I will have my son pull a name for the random winner

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

wow!! i did better than i thought--LOL!!

so much fun--and your so awesome to have this!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

jci! Can't wait for March's weekend!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

I need hosting help or I need story ideas. Plsu I want to try a scraplift the person before you for one of teh progressives so that will make it very complicated.I'm thinking do the scraplift and skip the flower stage.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

The scraplift sounds awgeesome!!! I would love to do that! It is much more challenging to not get to pick your own sketch/scraplift. What are the dates for March, I might be able to help out with a story or hosting if it is a good date for me...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

The mini will be the 25th and the regulars are the 27th and 28th.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

The mini will be a bingo....I will post a bingo card on Thursday and you will pick the three squares you want and make a layout using those three things.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

let me see what I have going on the 27th and the 28th and I will get back to you...I know I have something the night of the 26th, but I'm not sure about the other days.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

uhhhhhhh ohh!! guess i better get ready--LOL!!

though i have no idea what a bingo is--unless we are actually playing bingo---hahhahaha--but in the scrapbook world--no clue!

provinca
Governor
provinca

I'll be here Thurs., but I won't be around much on Saturday. I'll try to pop in as I can for my monthly dose of zaniness!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

we'll all have the same bingo card and you have to pick three squares that would make a bingo in any of teh directions and make a layout using all three of the suggested items.

For example, if the first row down you have three pictures on square one, bling in the center sqaure of the first row and a two word title in the last square of the first row those are the things you would have to add to a page.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Oh and do I have any volunteers for RAKS. I know Megan will do one. Those that did RAKs last month are excluded. Anyone else....???

provinca
Governor
provinca

I know I did RAKs last month, but if you're stuck, I'll do them again.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
we'll all have the same bingo card and you have to pick three squares that would make a bingo in any of teh directions and make a layout using all three of the suggested items.

For example, if the first row down you have three pictures on square one, bling in the center sqaure of the first row and a two word title in the last square of the first row those are the things you would have to add to a page.

thanks girl!! now that i think i can handle==lol. easy enough!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Oh and do I have any volunteers for RAKS. I know Megan will do one. Those that did RAKs last month are excluded. Anyone else....???

i will do one if you like--pm me the details of what/how much etc i should put in it

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

MommyMarci are my random progressive winner, so I will need your address.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I got a SWEET prize from Jenny O today! Thank you so much! I love it!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Are we ready for opening day this month...Are we ready for Thursday and some BINGO?

provinca
Governor
provinca

I'll be here. I have lots to scrap this weekend!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-23-10 05:47 PM
In response to provinca

Not sure if I'll make it on time Saturday. I might be playing a little behind. Can't wait to see what kind of flower is going to kick my butt this weekend! I might need to leave my boys' pics out and find some girls to scrap!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

whoo di hooooooo!! i am ready--

never played the bingo thing before!

friday night i am going to a crop at Micheals--gonna check it out--as we have NOTHING here is st augustine as far as lss--or crops--or groups--but i know there are tons of ladies who scrap in this town--the isles at HL and M's always have people in them--lol

but its only from 5 to 8:45---that in itself is crazy--most people dont get off work till 5 or 5:30

have a great wednesday all!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-24-10 04:05 AM

Christine, let me know how it is. I'm in the same situation as you. No LSS for me and my M's and ACM's supply is lacking. I saw that they are starting the crops on the last Friday of the month. When I asked about it they told me I can use their supplies and they have the cricut. I have a cricut and can't see to go there to use something I already have. She couldn't really tell me anything more. Have fun!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

LOL!! Lisa!! the girl at my M's couldnt tell me anything either---i have to laugh--guess when promoting something--I guess knowledge isnt key?!?!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

hmmmm...crops at michael's, interesting...I like archiver's crops for the social aspect more than for the stuff they have there for you to use. I am ready for thurs!!! I have a meeting from 6-8, but then I will probably be free to scrap since NO class Friday!!! I am going out sat. night too, so I hope I am not too sleepy for sunday! Stacey, do you know the times yet?

Diva

• Christine0106 Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

i will do one if you like--pm me the details of what/how much etc i should put in it

Ditto. Pm me the info.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

• iheartaslan Said:
hmmmm...crops at michael's, interesting...I like archiver's crops for the social aspect more than for the stuff they have there for you to use. I am ready for thurs!!! I have a meeting from 6-8, but then I will probably be free to scrap since NO class Friday!!! I am going out sat. night too, so I hope I am not too sleepy for sunday! Stacey, do you know the times yet?

`nope--no archivers anywhere in the state of florida--closest one is in atlanta--8 hrs away---i agree--i am only going to the M's crop for the social aspect--to meet local ladies who like to scrap

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

jci is it bingo day yet?!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to xAlysonex

I think it is bingo day Alison!!! I am waiting patiently, I guess I should go finish up the LO that is on my scrap table so I can start on this once it is posted!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Sorry guys completly forgot my son had a dental appointment.Of course when we got there the place was dead becuase the dentist called in sick. needless to say I had to stop by the new save-a-lot before I could come home. Anyway about to post the bingo. It is a very simple challenge and you have a lot of freedom to know and pick and what you will scrap without being told. I'll be back with the link, times, and points

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay bingo is up

March Mini Bingo

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay I have baseball at 10:45 my time on Saturday so I won't be able to kick it off until late and that would be 2 Eastern...or 11 sb.com time. Megan I hope your not going out to early Saturday and Sunday I'm open for suggestions. I'm available all day (until someone volunteers me to be some where). So I have one vote for a late start. Where ever the majority lies determines when we'll play Sunday.

Page 2 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics