Page 3 of 20 
Username Post: ~~**Old Progressive HQ~~~~        (Topic#1521093)
xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I vote for late start that way you get to have a lie in & i get to play in the evening. Im 8hrs ahead here.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

i am good for late start!! i like to sleep in!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Christine0106

I am ok with a late start on saturday, I need to leave by 5 pm friday, so if you could make it only 3 hours long that would be great! Then I would be able to play along Saturday. I don't think I will be able to play Sunday unless it was early...I have something I need to leave for at 1 PM, so I was expecting to miss Sunday if I go. Unless you want to start really late! I don't know how long my thing goes on Sunday, but it is 3 hrs of driving if I go, 1 1/2 hours each way, so I doubt I would be able to play along anyway. But I might just decide to be anti-social and stay home and play along

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Megan Ann

I'm game for a late start on Sunday. I'll only be popping in here and there on Saturday, too.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-25-10 06:00 PM
In response to provinca

I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in real-time either day so I'm fine if you do a late start on Sunday. It will give me a little more time to get it done on Monday? I have 24 hours to get it done from the last call, right?

scraphappyjenn:D
Diva
In response to PDRNC

I never play on time, so I don't care either way. lol.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in real-time either day so I'm fine if you do a late start on Sunday. It will give me a little more time to get it done on Monday? I have 24 hours to get it done from the last call, right?

I like the way your thinking...starting later means more time Monday to get it done because your right we have the 24 hours to complete

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Megan you can't be too antisocial if you stay and play and socialize with us, BUT remember you can always do it at your convience during the 24.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Hi Girls! I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Dh has been away for 8 weeks and he comes home tomorrow, so I'm not in scrapbooking mode...okay, I haven't been good at scrapping since he left really. I'll probably check in to enjoy the craziness, though.

Have fun, everyone!

00elly00
Idol
00elly00
In response to justowen

hey ladies glad I saw this, I've been greatly lacking my mojo, I'm off to clean the house and my scrap room and I'll be back to get some mojo from this challenge.

Anytime saturday works for me, as far as sunday It'd be great if we could start before 12pm sb.com time, if not then I'll just miss that day.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to 00elly00

Jenny I'm so glad he's home.How long will he be there? And Elly glad you'll be around. I'mabout to post the link for today.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Saturday's link

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Plant A Garden- round robin scraplift edition

This is the link for today's progressive challenge. There are prizes and points! It starts at 11 AM sb.com time today. It is sooo much fun and you will get a LO done in about 2 hours! Please tell them I sent you if you decide to play along!!! THANKS!

Diva
In response to Megan Ann

going to check the link!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Sunday's link
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15313...

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

April's ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!!! THE BEST CHALLENGE EVER!

Ladies, please join us for another fun month of motivating challenges and friendly competition! Chances for prizes (gift certificates to sb.com!) or just play along for fun! Sign ups are open until April 10th!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Just so everyone gets a spot in the poll for the bingo version, tell which one you want me to add to the poll if you made multi-layouts. Thanks!!!!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

My ISP are retarded & i missed all the fun! A whole weekend with no internet, tv or phone. It was like the stone ages round here.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

I was wondering where you were

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Bingo votes please
Bingo Poll

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-29-10 03:24 PM

Stacey, when we PM you our top 2 for Friday do we just choose from the ones in the poll or from all of the ones made?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

Two from all the ones completed....the poll is a whole separate vote and chance for points

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

STACEY!!! Are the polls finished yet? Are you going to tell us who won? I want to know if I broke my points total from last month I also need to send out a prize and am hoping to go to the PO tomorrow so I wanted to get the prize out to the winner too.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

I already figured the points but deleted the post so now I'm retallying and my computer locked up

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Yippy check your points

Ooelly00
50 points sat

Iheartaslan
5 buddy signed up
25 won poll Fri
15 mailed in favorite: mail:
25 won PM vote Sun
65 bingo points for Megan
60 points sat
65 points sun
260 points

Mommymarci
25 won PM vote Sat
35 bingo points for Marci
55 points sat layout
55 points Sun layout
185 points

PDRNC
25 won poll Sat
25 won poll Sun
25 won PM vote Sun
35 bingo points for Lisa
65 points Sat layout
60 points sun layout
250 points

Provinca
25 won PM vote Fri
25 won PM vote Sat
65 points bingo
50 points sat layout
50 points sun
215 points

Scraphappyjenn:D
25 bingo points Jenn

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 04-03-10 07:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hey Stacey! It looks like my points are fine. So then PDRNC and Provinca would be the 2 I could potentially send a prize to...who would you like me to send a prize to?

Lisa & Anna, what do you LOVE in scrapping? What is one thing you would like to have (that is not too much money!)?

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

oh poo--i wont make the this months either---darn it!! i leave on the 22nd for my scrapbook retreat and wont be home till late Sunday night

i guess there is always May?!?!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Some excuse scrap retreat!!! How awesome

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay I PMed everyone about addresses

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Some excuse scrap retreat!!! How awesome

LOL!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

whow wait a minute your just a few hours from me...where's this scrap retreat at???? Hummm..... I think i need a retreat

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-06-10 01:12 PM

Has anyone ever gone to the Scrapbook Expo? There is one in May in Jersey and I was thinking about going but wanted to get some feedback if anyone has gone before.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to PDRNC

Never been to the one in Jersey, Lisa, but there is a GREAT one in Valley Forge, PA that I have been to. Are you in NJ? Cause I am from NJ and go back often, so if you decide to go to the one in Jersey, I am going to be home in the beginning of May, so if it is then--let's meet up!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

I was reading through the Florida thread a while back and one lady posted that she was disappointed especially with all the cost of everything. A co-worker went to one and she loved it and got lots of deals. I guess it depends on how big your budget is to the degree of your enjoyment of the event.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-06-10 03:25 PM

I was looking at the website earlier. They have an all day crop and some workshops also. Pre-registration is open now. I guess I have some time to think about it. Thanks for the feedback.

Megan, I'm in Staten Island and the expo is in Somerset on May 21 and 22.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to PDRNC

UGH! I think I might be back in school by then, but I am off friday and saturday and sundays, so maybe I will come up for the expo. Is it a CKC one? I think they are fabulous!!! I didn't spend that much money and I didn't get that much stuff, but I don't remember the stuff being any more expensive then you would buy in a store...Maybe a lil more expensive than the lowest price you could find online, but just to see the different techniques and the cool products is worth it to me. Especially cause the one in Valley Forge I was living 15 minutes away from where i lived at the time. I don't know how far somerset is from my NJ home if I would need to get a hotel or not. Hmmm...something to check out!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

hey ladies!!

Stacey--the retreat is in georgia--and actually i made reservations and organized it back in november--so i didnt even know ya then

I went to the scrapbook expo last year in Orlando---FANTASTIC---the n, went to the one in tampa in december---HORRID!!--not alot of vendors--the location was terrible!! prices were fine--but still--hardly anyone to buy from--so many vendors i spoke with--said they would never go back to tampa again--wasnt enough customers to justify---

at the end of the day--i talked with the folks that sponser it--he said they were not even going to bring it to tampa again.

now---we are in the pre-plan stages of SCRAP-TOBER-FEST--(yes--i name my retreats--lol) this one will be in west palm bch--in october--and the scrapbook expo will be there too-

i have to tell ya----the one in orlando--and i have been told the one in west palm will be just like it---SO MANY VENDORS!!! so many GREAT prices--NUTS!! i kid ya no--i spent 182.00 at the one in orlando---------but i had soooooooooo much stuff--i had to make 3 trips to the car---not kidding!! and i am a big girl--and i can carry ALOT!!--

prima flowers--say the ones that cost 4.99===they are selling them for 1.00

oh--glimmer mist--NUTS! $3.00 a bottle! deals deals deals!!--those are just examples---so actually---nah! ya dont need a lot of money---and still get good stuff----i had saved up 400 bucks---that was my limit! (as i didnt know what to expect)---i was very happy to have not even needed that much

but---when is that baby due?!?!? cause maybe--you could go with us! i could even swing by and pick you up on my way down south!

sorry to be so long of a post--i just get so excited about the expos--LOL!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Christine...where are you located? In FLA?? I wish I had known about the one in GA, cause I'm in NC, it is kind of half way btwn us, so I might have been able to make it! BOO for not knowing in advance, I love meeting up with people from sb.com AND especially if it includes scrapbooking or shopping!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

oh honey!! i wish too!!--did i know you in november--i think i was in one other swap with ya a looong time ago---not sure.

honest, since it was my first retreat to organize-i only invited 8 people--as i didnt know how it would go, i was very fortunate that only one backed out about a month ago--and it took one hot secound for someone to take her place--LOL!!

i am thinking of putting together another one for next year--around april--after or before easter-
i find that once may rolls around, the kids get out of school, families start taking summer vaca's--so its hard for the ones that have children to get away.

i will for sure keep you in mind for next year!!---oh--ps--yep-i am in florida-st augustine--about 45 mins south of jacksonville--

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

cool!!! I don't think I knew you then either!

Maybe I will just need to come visit you in FL and scrap at your house! Always looking for reasons to travel to nice sunny places Though it is pretty hot and sunny here in NC, we were at 95 degrees today! and I don'tlike the hot that much!! I have been staying in the air conditioning...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

I am down for it all... I'm due in Nov and as long as a hospital is near by I'm good...the baby knows what to do and I know how to push - I'd just like a doctor to catch

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
I am down for it all... I'm due in Nov and as long as a hospital is near by I'm good...the baby knows what to do and I know how to push - I'd just like a doctor to catch

I don't know Stacey...I have been watching pregnancy shows and deliveries for the last few weeks....I think I could do it!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-07-10 04:19 AM
In response to Megan Ann

• iheartaslan Said:
  • Ms.Schwiet Said:

I don't know Stacey...I have been watching pregnancy shows and deliveries for the last few weeks....I think I could do it!

You sound qualified to me!
Christine, I think it was you who was going to a crop at Michaels. How'd it go? I think I'm still on the fence about going to the Expo. I guess I should check that I have someone to take care of the kids. I might be leaning towards going on Friday.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to PDRNC

Lisa! You never answered me about what you like/want in scrapbooking!!! I guess I could go investigate your gallery, but that takes work! And we all know (Stacey can confirm) how much Megan loves work! especially school work, which I should be doing now, but instead i'm checkin in on the forums...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Lisa just make Megan's life easier simply suggest your favorites and she can play with those. Besides if she has to really investigate the gallery, it would cut into her scrap time which really isn't her scrap time; it's her she should be writing or translating time.

Yeah Christine how was the Michael's thing? I've been curious too.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

Yall are too funny!! Stacey--if Megan isnt around to deliver, hey--i had two kids--so i am basically a professional--LOL!

and ya should at least go one day of the expo--your talking about the orlando one ==right?!? but take a friend!! so you have someone to pal around with, OH!! and good thinking, ya might need to get someone to watch the kids while your gone

As far as the Micheals crop--not so bad, actually. Of course i took it into consideration, it was the first one they had--so i went with the flow. 5 ladies only signed up for it, 2 only showed up--and one of them was me!

I went in with--"this BETTER not be a class (not that i am a professional--or anything close--just not what i was looking for) and the other poor lady was WANTING it to be a class. She basically showed up with a ton of pictures, a pad of paper, and had no idea what to do. The micheals lady, Cathy, sat with the picture lady, and they scrapped two pages of her photos. Cathy showed me how to use the gypsy (btw--not impressed--seems like a huge waste of cash!)

All in All, i would give it 4 stars outta 5--lol--only because, at our micheals, IF the other 3 ladies had shown up, the tables are not big enough, i did mention that to Cathy. She said by the time April crop, she would have more tables in there. It was fun just to have someone to talk to in person, even if it was just two other ladies. I was able to complete a whole page--if i had been home--i would have worked on it for 3 days--between talking here, distractions at home-etc etc.

you girls should try it--AT LEAST ONCE!!! i am gonna do it again this month, and see how it goes

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-07-10 08:06 AM

Good to know Christine. Maybe I'll give the Michaels crop a try. I was wondering about the tables too. Our Michaels has a very small craft room too with only 3 tables in it.

Megan, I think you should send out curled flowers.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
Good to know Christine. Maybe I'll give the Michaels crop a try. I was wondering about the tables too. Our Michaels has a very small craft room too with only 3 tables in it.

Megan, I think you should send out curled flowers.

FINE!!! I'll send you curled flowers, I think that mine are incredibly UGLY, but if that is what you want...No actually I am sending you something off your wishlist then, oh and do you like glimmer mist????

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

oh Megan--i got your prize all packed up and will be postal in the am--i didnt make anything--hope that is ok--but then again--not sure you would want anything i made--LOL!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

and btw---congrats to the winners--and again--sorry i couldnt participate--just gotta deal what this world brings us i guess--when we least expect it!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay I'm know exactly what I want to buy at Michaels so I have that golden ticket I mean recipe and I think I'll give it a try.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-07-10 10:15 AM

Just went to Michaels. I don't know why I bother because they never have anything good. Actually, I do know why I bothered. I had a 50% off coupon. Used it for distress ink. Whoopee Doo. Did spend $10 though so maybe I'll try the crop this month.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

It's the 50% off coupon it gets you everytime

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Finally my lazy butt did the random.org thing and our bonus winner last month is "MY WORLD, MY HEART, MY SISTER" By 00elly00. She'll be getting something I call a progressive survival pack.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

My DH has 2 stops in FL coming up you girls will have to let me know where the best scrappy goodies can be found so i can draw him a map & give him a list of what i want.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

Wish I could help...I like my LSS but it is small so I spend most of my money at the large chain craft stores. Too bad you couldn't squeeze in one of his bags and come along, but the boys surer would miss you.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

Even the larger chains will be cheaper there than the prices i pay here i think. I'm paying double for alot of things here.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to xAlysonex

your in the united kingdom---so YES! your paying double!! i have a friend there and she took a trip in january to New York---she bought a new suitcase--so she could haul all her new goodies home--

she said she went nuts because the prices were so good, and we had stuff she had never seen before.

where in florida is hubby going, we can at least point him in the direction of the 3 big chains!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
Just went to Michaels. I don't know why I bother because they never have anything good. Actually, I do know why I bothered. I had a 50% off coupon. Used it for distress ink. Whoopee Doo. Did spend $10 though so maybe I'll try the crop this month.

at least try it, if not for anything, you might meet someone in your community to hang out with---i honestly was craving PEOPLE!! i dont work--i am trying to work--but--no jobs--and i am in no big huge hurry--

none of my friends are into this---well, lets say--the friends that have been forever and live here, i do get together with my FLORIDA girls from sb.com about 4 or 5 times a year---but thats just NOT ENOUGH!! LOL!----and when we get together-we dont scrap--we scrap shop, we go out to eat, we drink--we stay up all night and talk--but--nope--no scrapping! I really like to scrap and talk---kinda like my mom and her friends use to have quilting groups--lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

That's what I'd like; hence, the reason I love the progressive

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-08-10 05:00 AM

I think that's why I like the progressive too. My SIL scraps but we've never scrapped together. My friend from work also scraps and we are on here together but again, we've never scrapped together. Both of them are interested in the Michaels crop also so maybe I'll get them to come with me.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to PDRNC

oh you should get them to go with ya---that way--you already have your own posey!! LOL!

and if it doesnt work out---maybe you 3 could just arrange to swap out and scrap at each others home once a month--i think its more fun with others--again--like you girls--thats why i like the progressive--we are all doing the same thing--but each of us have our own take on it--and we are all talking at the same time--which is a hoot!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I'm busy folding, folding, folding, and some more folding. I'm now making an iris folded cat tag for Elly's survival pack. I'm making extra for next months winner. Plus I'll send a survival pack to the winner of the othertwo challenges I host. If you haven't entered them consider it. The for the boys you can make so many paper and so many digital masculine style pages between the dates of March 1 to April 15 and one random winner will get the package. The other challenge is my distressing challenge and this months twist is to play progressive. So if you do that challenge and complete a page here you get an extra vote in the PM's for distressing which can help you make the poll and, of course, the poll winner gets a progressive survival pack.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Big hint for next round:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15323...

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

here is the link for the orlando expo---just if ya want to take a peek--i wont be going--i am sure i will still be broke from the retreat--lol

http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/OR-10/Index.asp

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay gotta work on rockstar flowers for the surial pack. Wish me luck

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Progressive Surival RAK Pack By Ms.Schwiet

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Okay this may be my new favorite handmade flower. thank you Alison for sharing the tutorial.

http://thislittlescrapper .blogspot.com/

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

you're welcome, they are right up your street, quick easy & you can make them while you watch tv or w/e.

Diva
In response to xAlysonex

hi! Is this weekend the last weekend in April?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

iT IS SUPPOSED TO START TONIGHT JENN! oops, sry for caps...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Let's play some bingo. Here's the link http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 04-22-10 04:32 PM

I'm working Saturday and have an engagement party on Sunday so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do. Maybe I'll have the layouts in before the 24 hours are up. Off to check the mini...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to PDRNC

Lisa you know how it goes...if you complete before that 24 hours your good. Keep in mind you can make as many mini progressives as you want and this weekend round of the progressive is one random winner.

justowen
Governor
justowen

I can't believe it's already progressive time. I JUST thought about the fact that next weekend is NSBD, so this has to be the last weekened of this month. Life has been crazy. But, I did spend today in my scraproom...if only I had remembered this while I was there.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Today's link

April Progressive

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Sunday's progressive

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Copy of March's Challenege
March's Prize Patrol:
iheartaslan
Christine0106
Thanks to these fine players we will have some small RAKS for the winner. Plus I will do one random winner. Keep in mind each layout entered gets your name in the hat for the random prize BUT the point winners are not eligible for the random prize.
Players, points and winners for weekend of March 26
Iheartaslan
5 buddy signed up

Mommy Marci
BINGO LAYOUTS:
1. Sister By Iheartaslan
This bingo was bling (glimmer mist), masking, stitching.
25 bingo points for Megan

noT my BoDy By Iheartaslan
This bingo is circle, bling, 6+ flowers.

35 bingo points for Megan

3. Gina's first Christmas pics By Provinca
This one is for circle; bling; 6+ flowers:
25 bingo points for anna

Christmas '96 By Provinca
This one was done for Handmade embellie (tag); ribbon; glitter (on the tag):
35 bingo points for anna

Easter '96 - Nick Steals the Candy! By Provinca
5+ sentences of journaling throughout the page), masking (ughh!), and distressing.
45 bingo points anna

doin' the do By Iheartaslan
This one has 6+ flowers, distressing, and stickles/glitter
45 bingo points megan

game boy By PDRNC
Did the circle, masking and stickles
25 bingo points Lisa

2 Months By Scraphappyjenn:D
circle, bling, 6+ flowers:
25 points Jenn

friends By MommyMarci
circle, bling, 6+ flowers
25 Marci

Just Me By MommyMarci
6+ flowers, distressing, stickles

Unity Candle By Iheartaslan
6+ flowers, mask, and handmade embellie
55 bingo points for Megan

Tradition By Provinca
circle, 5+ sentences of journaling and a handmade embellie
55 bingo points for Anna

Baby's 1st Christmas By Provinca
6+ flowers, distress, stickles/gliter:
65 points

the graduate By PDRNC
circle, bling and 6+flowers.
35 bingo points for Lisa

ALL Smiles By Iheartaslan
circle, masking, stickles/glitter.
65 bingo points for Megan
Saturday's Progressive
Layouts

1. Saturday's First place
65 points
Quads By PDRNC

2. Saturday's Second place
60 points
...and she smiles! By Iheartaslan

3. for 55 points
Baby By MommyMarci

4. 50 points
MY WORLD, MY HEART, MY SISTER. By 00elly00

50 points for Saturday
Swimmiing By Provinca

Sunday's layouts
65 points
sweet By Iheartaslan
60 points
I got INKED By PDRNC
55 points
Home: It's Where the Heart Is By MommyMarci

50 points
Let it Snow By Provinca

25 1st layout completed Fri
10 all additional layouts completed
25 won PM vote Fri
25 won poll Fri
5 mailed in favorite Fri

50 layout completed Sat
15 bouns points for 1st on Sat
10 bonus points for 2nd done Sat
5 bonus points for 3rd on Sat
25 won PM vote Sat
25 won poll Sat
5 mailed in favorite Sat

50 layout completed Sun
15 bouns points for 1st on Sun
10 bonus points for 2nd done Sun
5 bonus points for 3rd on Sun
25 won PM vote Sun
25 won poll Sun
5 mailed in favorite Sun

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Random.org declared #4 a winner!!!!

Congrats Jenny...I'll get that survival pack out to you soon.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

CONGRATS Jenny!!!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Megan Ann

Congrats Jenny!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to provinca

~*~MAY~*~Anything Goes Challenge! BEST CHALLENGE EVER!!! Sign ups til 5/10!

Ladies, please join us for another fun month!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

hey girls---i finally got back from our retreat--and got sick the same day!! oh well--at least i didnt feel bad there--had a great time!--

i think its just sinus--so i will survive--i hope--lol!!

megan--did you get your prize from last month?--i am off to check out your may challenge--i dont think i have seen that before

hope you ladies are having a great week so far!!

justowen
Governor
justowen

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Random.org declared #4 a winner!!!!

Congrats Jenny...I'll get that survival pack out to you soon.

Me?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

Sorry, I didn't post sooner... Yes, Christine I did get the prize! Thank you soooo much!!!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Megan Ann

Thanks for another great Progressive Weekend Stacey!! You rock, girl!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Megan Ann

• iheartaslan Said:
Sorry, I didn't post sooner... Yes, Christine I did get the prize! Thank you soooo much!!!

oh megan---good--i worry sometimes about the mail--ya never know--lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Okay it's quiet around here. I should be putting up BINGO on Thursday. Do we have an interest to play around or should we skip this month. What's everyone's schedule look like with the holiday weekend? I'm free

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I will be ok to scrap on Thurs and Friday, but I will not be able to scrap sat, sun, or mon.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to Megan Ann

Im concentrating on cards mainly but i will be around sat & sun. Mon we are going to a giant picnic on the common so we will be out most of the day.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to xAlysonex

I'm going to be around! The only time I might have trouble would be Sunday, because it's Towle's 16th bday.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

Glad to see you back online Alison!

b/c I didn't drive to NJ today, I am driving to NJ tomorrow. I will probably be able to scrap this weekend, but I will be scrapping out of my car! B/c I am going to spend the summer with my best friend, but I need to drop my pooch off at my grandparents house for the summer and I am spending the holiday weekend with my family on the river. So all of my scrap stuff will be in my car on its way to my bf's house, and I so do not want to lug it all inside for just two days

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Ladies!!! PLEASE JOIN US for another EXCITING month of challenges, friendly competition, and prizes (gift certs for sb.com)! This is the JUNE Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign ups are open until 6/10/10!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-27-10 11:05 AM
In response to Megan Ann

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I'll be around much. I might try to squeeze the mini in. I'm working Saturday and Monday. Sunday will be pretty busy for me: baseball games, a BBQ, and it's my anniversary. I'll try to pop in at some point though.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to PDRNC

Hi Stacey,

I haven't been around much lately, but I'd be interested in a progressive this weekend if you're able to put one together. :-) Fri. evening, Saturday, or Monday are all great for me

Diva
In response to iuplori

I will try to play. I will be home but have some relatives to visit though

MommyMarci
Queen
MommyMarci
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

I expect to be available most of the weekend if you decide to play!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to MommyMarci

So are we getting a mini today??? I hope so! Cause from now on all I am doing is planning a crop and getting ready for my DT work I need some motivation to scrap now...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Megan Ann

I'm around except Sunday I'm having a bbq for my mom's 75th bday and MIL's 80th bday. Spending the day entertaining, grilling, eating, and mixin' up those frozen margaritas!!! Who knows, I might try to get a page done in between grilling, eating, drinking -- won't be able to guarantee it'll be anything that remotely resembles a LO though!!

Edited by provinca on 05-28-10 02:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

Sorry guys I wrapped up in baseball and I thought my classwork was shorter this week for class. Not quite. I found hidden links for two 30 page reading assignments. I will be sure to maek it up next month. Especially since I'll be off and can get my school work doen during the week. Plus my step- daughters will be here. I'll put them on one computer while I do the hosting on another and have them play along. So until June!!!

Page 3 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics