Page 1 of 132 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi! And welcome to our new cof, Creative Therapy!

This group is just here as a place for us to share our projects and inspire each other, ask for help and suggestions when needed, and to get together to chat, vent or lend a shoulder.

We're not big on doing group challenges since some of us run a challenge or 2 already on the challenge boards.

This isn't necessarily a 'critique' group, but if you ask for constructive criticism and suggestions, we will give it.

Please post all your projects to the thread so we can love on it and be sure to share the love back.

This thread is meant to be a fun place, so let's have fun!

Happy Scrapping!!

Members:
CatScrapsHere - Cathy
Scrap-Police - Kathy
SuperAllyFan - Kimmi
ncyankee - Eileen
LauraC
DNA301 - Ashley
BonnieJean
autumngold - Deb
scraprabbit - Sarah
Southern Lady - Danielle
dgustafson74 - Dawn
Claggy - Nancy
charleyhz2boys - Charley

COF challenge ( )-
"What is your take" - Challege. I will give you a theme and two items that have to be on the layout, besides that you can do anything else you want to. The layout/project (doesn't have to be layout).
Create a layout/project that has this theme: "A moment in time"
Must include the following two items:
1) Paint
2) embossing (any kind)

Players:
Kathy
Cathy
Kim
Sarah
Eileen
Laura
Deb
Danielle
Charley
Ashley
Nancy

Edited by CatScrapsHere on 03-14-11 03:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to CatScrapsHere

I made it

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SuperAllyFan

I'm here -- will update siggy.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

May I be the first to post a lo -- it would be an honor.

So Cute ! By Ncyankee

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Honor is all yours Eileen!!

I'm here. Now I must get my butt ready for work. I don't want to go to work but I must! I will try to pick in from work.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Scrap-Time

Oh Eileen, I wanted to tell you that I laughed about your ds eating chicken nuggets so much! My dd used to be the same way and we would tell her she was going to turn into one someday!

Don't work too hard Kathy! I'm going to the library for a big Winter Wonderland thing there. My troop (well half of it anyway) is volunteering to help for it and I'm taking ds so he can participate. Glad I put a roast in the crock pot this morning so I don't have to do any work there.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

I've got a million things to do tonight I have jotters to mark for tomorrow, I need to get Megan's going away album finished as she comes over on Friday for the party on Saturday. I can't do it tomorrow as it's my club and on Thursday I'll be out most of the night getting my hair cut and coloured. I'm doing crafts at the Bible club tomorrow and I still haven't worked out what I'm doing, I'm also leading all the songs and haven't picked them out yet! I'll speak to you all tomorrow!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

OMG Kimmi! That's a bit much woman! Good luck! See you tomorrow!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Found my way here too!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to DNA301

Look at me! Crazy busy, but I have to follow my girls around! I won't be around as much as I have been the past couple of months, but I can't leave my girls!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Shellsurfer

Yea LuAnn!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

I have been crazy with the new CT that I have joined... and most of the time it's because I am trying to translate French!! LOL
Her work is beautiful and up to date with the newer digi styles, and I wish I could share what I have been making, but her kit won't be released until the 7th, so I have to hold on to the pages until then.
I can share this one though

the Gift
By Shellsurfer

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Here's a real quickie --

Power Nap By Ncyankee

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hello, I have been accepted to your group so let me indroduce myself. My name is Charlena an I am a Thirty- something year old mother of 3. I have 1 son 16 and 2 daughters 11, and 13. I have been married to my soul mate and best friends for 16 years. I love making new friends and spending time with them. My family is very important to me. I am a stay at home mom loving every minute of it. I have God by my side keeping me sane wth 3 teens.

My scrapbooking life began about 5 years ago and has taken over my free time. I love learning new ideas and making altered objects. I love scrapbook.com and facebook I spend most my time during the day online between cleaning house. This site has become a addiction. The swapping is great and the friends are awsome. My scrappin is my own style I would love to add more but am always at a lost of what to add. I take way to many photos then try to scrap them all. I want to get down to the more important pictures now.

I want to start my own blog but have no idea where to start. Any idea's would be greatly apperciated.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-01-09 01:12 PM
In response to Charlena

Look at that, I already know a bunch of you!! Hi to those I know already, I just know this is gonna be fun!!

I just sent Charlena a pm, so we sort of know each other. And I think LuAnn and I have crossed paths before.

Anyway, my name is Kim. I am being held hostage in New Hampshire, I am hoping my captures will let me go to Florida or Texas in the next year or so. I am married to a great guy for over 20 years now, have a really great teenager, who while being a truly good, not wild and smart person still manages to do his job and make me insane. I have two cats, spoiled to the hilt.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Charlena

See, I couldn't keep away - I've finished 2 of my jobs but had to check in quick to see if we had any newbies

Hiya Charlena - so glad to have you here! And I love your avatar!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

Hi there Kim! I'm Kim too but on here they call me Kimmi

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya Charlena! Hiya Kim!

Finished studying for the day...I should be looking for my cold weather dance gear but I still have time. I wouldn't need the cold weather gear if the owner of the studio put the heat on but she's cheap and she won't so we freeze!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to DNA301

Hi Chalena -- glad to meet ya.

Kim -- I know we've definitely crossed paths before. Is that avitar recent -- don't tell me you've already had that much snow (brrrrr). I love your comment that you're being held captive in NH. I always say that about NC.

Welcome to the group -- it should be lots of fun.

Here's a 2 pager I just finished for the weekly sketch challenge -- Our Fur Babies By Ncyankee

Off to start prepping dinner. BOOOO!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to this group.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-01-09 01:46 PM
In response to Charlena

No, no snow yet, I stole that pic of photobucket.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to KimKV

OK - you don't have to comment on all these pages, just posting cos I finally finished the album

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album - Our Scotland Girl
By SuperAllyFan

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

I made the Doodle chalelnge poll

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Kimmi -- I'll head over and vote.

We just finished eating dinner as a family -- All 4 of us. WOW. Everyone talked -- no one fought. Yipppee!! It must be the Christmas spirit.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

OK -- gonna share this with my friends. I just redid Brian's 1st birthday (for the color challenge - perfect since Brian is a St. Paddy's baby). Look how I had it before -- soooooo sad.

Brian's 1st Birthday By Ncyankee

Brian's 1st Birthday By Ncyankee

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to Charlena

Welcome Charlena and Kim!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Hey there! Man, I'm beat up! Some of the girls in my Girl Scout troop volunteered to help out at a big library event after school today. I got them settled and then came back to the house to get ds so he could actually be at the event. It was jam packed with people! But they had live reindeer and Santa and Mrs. Claus, a bunch of crafts, stories. We didn't get home until 7 and just got dinner. And it's already almost time to get little guy ready for bed. And I think my voice has about had it for today.

Anyway! Glad some of our new ladies found their way here. There's another one, Bonnie that I was just now able to get back to. Hopefully she'll make her way here soon too.

I guess we should maybe start doing some intro's? I see Charlena already did.

I'm Cathy. I live in northeast Ohio. I'm a sahm and a Girl Scout leader. My dd is 12 and my ds is 6. My dh has back problems and has been home on disability for over 2 years now. I hate winter so I'll whine a lot about the cold for the next few months wishing I was back on my beach in NC.

Oh that reminds me, Eileen you feel like you're being held captive in NC and I'm being held captive in OH wanting to get to NC!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Cathy -- You're welcome here in NC anytime. I'm a Jersey Girl --- here in NC under duress. Though I have to admit I LOVE THE WEATHER here. Couldn't imagine living in the snow anymore.

I'm Eileen -- Also a pretty much SAHM (occasional RN -- though I avoid it like the plague). Been scrapping a bit over a year. Totally hooked and obsessed. I'm an avid tennis player -- I love to travel and cook. I'm married x 19 years with 2 boys (ages 12/13). you'll be seeing a lot of them. I just started on their baby albums. I've gotta lot of catching up to do.

And I talk A LOT!

And for my new friends -- luckily you missed baseball season. I'm a crazed Yankee fan!!!!!

Edited by ncyankee on 12-01-09 05:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

Hi!! I am here! Going back to catch up now.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Welcome Charlena and Kim.

Yes Eileen is a little crazy over her Yankees and Kimmie is crazy over her football (which is our Soccer).

I'm 36, no kids, 5 dogs. Married for 12 years but just had some issues and was seperated but were are back together. We are working on things.
My neice Kaiti lives with us while she is going to college. I'm a police officer (for last 10 years) I love my job. I'm currently in a detective spot filling in while the other officer is on military leave. I will go back to the streets in February. I'm loud, talk a lot, bossy at times, stickler for journaling and honest.

Edited by Scrap-Police on 12-01-09 06:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to lcmemories

Hi gals!

So I know a bunch of you .. but for those who don't know me, I'm Jill ... 34, mother of one, married to my dh for 12 years ... became a scrap addict Jan of 08 and it's a serious addiction! Addicted to sb.com as well!

I scrap traditional and digi ... speaking of which, I have a digi that I just finished (I am trying to do a digi a day for December since I just dropped $120 this past month of digi kits!)

happy birthday By Peenut_23

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to peenut_23

Well I think our first day on the new thread went well.

I'm so tired -- think I'm gonna head down to my bed. See y'all tomorrow.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

I guess I'll do an intro too. I'm Laura, and I am an attorney working in Florence, Mississippi, which is a suburb of Jackson. I've been married for 14 years, and I have a 7 year old little boy. I also have 4 cats and a dog. I started creating scrapbooks about 6 years ago. I am very addicted, and I love this site. I switch back and forth between digital layouts and traditional ones, depending on the amount of spare time that I have.

Edited by Laura C on 12-01-09 06:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi Jill!! Glad you found us!

It's past my bedtime. I think I strained my voice today. I'm feeling really good, but I'm still coughing way too much. Looks like another rough night. G'night all!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya Jill!

If we're doing intros, here's mine!

I'm Ashley...26 years old...from Long Island City, New York. I'm currently unemployed but I'm studying to take my ASCP exam in the spring to get my Clinical Lab Tech License. That way, I can use my Master's Degree in Biological Sciences to work in a research lab. When I'm not studying, I'm at dance class or working in my local Girl Scout Troop as the Daisy leader. I'm unmarried and have no kids...but I do have a kid sister and her beagle (Murphy), if that counts for anything. I do paper and digi scrapping depending on the state of the ink in my printer. I'm an anime/manga Otaku (fangirl), a bookworm, and looking for my way through the looking glass to get to Wonderland.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to DNA301

I finished a page for the 12 days of Christmas sketch challenge:

Cousins By Laura C

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Hi Jill! It's good to see you here!

Laura, I had no clue that you were a lawyer! That is awesome!

ok, I am staying up as late as I can tonight because I am back to work tomorrow. UGH. So, I am scrapping to stay awake.

Little Drummer Girl
By Shellsurfer

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

Hi I'm new and want to thank you for letting me come here Its 3am and getting ready to leave for work I wiill be back later to tell you about me

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to BonnieJean

Good morning! I hope you all have a great day! I'm hoping to do some prep work for a crop I'm going to on Friday. Haven't even begun but I have a few things in mind.

Hey, how many people do we want to have here? I've got one more that pm'd me, DawnInAZ. Do we want to close it after that or not?

I hope you all have a great day!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hey Kimmi! The color challenge made the hot topic list!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I've seen this before -- what is the "hot topic list"??

Cathy-- great job setting up the new thread. I have no idea what the right number is -- leaving it up to you.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

Good morning!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 04:48 AM

WOW!! Three pages and, if I understand it correctly, this day 2?! I better get my breakfast and then go back and look at all the lovely pages posted.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I've seen this before -- what is the "hot topic list"??

Cathy-- great job setting up the new thread. I have no idea what the right number is -- leaving it up to you.

Over on the right hand side of this page there's a box titled 'Recent Hot Topics.' The VLB has been making the list the past couple of months too.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
WOW!! Three pages and, if I understand it correctly, this day 2?! I better get my breakfast and then go back and look at all the lovely pages posted.

I know, right? So that's why I'm wondering if we should leave this with the number we've got. We can always decide to open it up to new members again later if we want right?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 04:58 AM

Right. Might not be a bad idea and then once we all settle in and calm down, we could open it back up. Or you could sign up 3 more people, that would be 15 of us, then close it.

Edited by KimKV on 12-02-09 05:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 05:15 AM
In response to KimKV

Kimmi, your friend and co-worker is going to absolutely love and cherish that album. Very nice of you to make it. I looed at most the pages, and left love on some of them.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Good Morning friends!!! I have things to do this morning then I shall return to do some scrappin.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to KimKV

Here's one I finished last night -- glad I got it done then or it probably would have a big X thru that adorable face. What a monster he was this morning. Fought and fought about going to school.
Teenagers can really SUCK!

For You Daddy By Ncyankee

I've been having a lot of fun using my templates -- I've hardly ever pulled them out. And yesterday I did a lot of experimenting with them. need to use them more.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

My husband's an idiot. I left him to do toothfairy duty last night since he stays up way later than me and he left the money but didn't take the tooth. AGAIN! This is the 2nd time he's done that. And ds just won't let it go.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Oh I say leave it open for 3 more then close it.

You were all up bright and early this morning. I'm tired after working till 10 then staying up till 1130 talking to dh. He was sweet and tried to surprise me by putting Christmas lights on the house since I have wanted them since we were married (12 yrs ago) and never got them. But he almost fell off the roof twice! So he decided he would get a taller latter before he does the house. So he hung them up on the pergala (sp) and it is so pretty.

Is it Bonnie? What do you do that takes you to work at 3 am?

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• CatScrapsHere Said:
My husband's an idiot. I left him to do toothfairy duty last night since he stays up way later than me and he left the money but didn't take the tooth. AGAIN! This is the 2nd time he's done that. And ds just won't let it go.

That's something I would do! And my husband too! We are going to suck at the tooth fairy thing!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Morning gals!

Morning came a bit too early for me. I stayed up late and heard pitter patter coming from upstairs - in walks my dd, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after midnight! She was pleased as punch that she was down there too. eeeek. It took us awhile to get to sleep.

Happy Hump day!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to peenut_23

Cathy--so sorry about the tooth fairy. Brendan would never let that slide.

When Brian lost his first tooth I was out of town. I told him to make sure to take the tooth and leave the money. He left $10 dollars -- OMG. Quite a precedent!! Brian couldn't figure out why the tooth fairy got less generous as time went on. I was ready to kick that big hairy tooth fairy in the butt!~!

Here's one I just completed for the 12 days of christmas challenge --
Rocket Man By Ncyankee

Just love a guy in a flight suit!

Oh, and Kimmi thanks again for turning me on to these papers. They are fantabulous!! I ordered more, they are sooooo perfect for boys!

Edited by ncyankee on 12-02-09 07:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

That actually makes me feel better Eileen! LOL At least my dh only left a dollar. But once again we have to leave the tooth out again because we told ds that maybe the toothfairy's pouch was full when she got to him last night.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Jill, I meant to ask before, how old is your dd?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

• Quote:
we told ds that maybe the toothfairy's pouch was full when she got to him last night.

good answer!!

okay back to work!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Scrap-Police Said:
Welcome Charlena and Kim.

Yes Eileen is a little crazy over her Yankees and Kimmie is crazy over her football (which is our Soccer).

Yes, indeedio!! I love my footie!! I'm Kim and I live in Scotland and I love my team, Glasgow Rangers I'm 33 years old and a primary teacher. I have a dh, Scott, and we have been married for 9 years now with no kids, and not planning on any I've been scrapbooking for 3 years now.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Hey Kimmi! The color challenge made the hot topic list!

A-woo-hoo! That's the first time ever, I think! It has been a busy month over there

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Kimmi, your friend and co-worker is going to absolutely love and cherish that album. Very nice of you to make it. I looed at most the pages, and left love on some of them.

Thanks Kim - Saturday is the going away Christmas party for her and I'm trying not to think about it. We've only known her for 3 years but we hang out every weekend and have become so close. Saturday is going to be really hard! Dh has made a PPT with loads of pics of her here in Scotland, like first time driving on the 'wrong' side of the road, first flat (appartment), first job etc and in the background is her singing 2 of her own songs. I think I may be in the kitchen tidying up at that point or it'll be tears all round!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Awwww!

I was wondering if any of you guys have ever altered cd's or made a cd album. What kind of adhesive to you use to attach the paper? I'm clueless here and I have a gift idea, so I don't want it to fall apart after it leaves my hands.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Cathy, I would use Mod Podge

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya everyone! Stopping in before I get to studying today...It's a good thing I didn't start because the computer man came to bring back my desktop tower so I can stop using my laptop. I like my laptop and all but I can't play games or anything on it because it makes them go sloooooooooooooooooooow and the main game I play, if you die, you lose experience points and that's just annoying. (I play a MMORPG called "Fiesta" mostly as a swordfighter named Maitreya...she's like level 87.)

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to DNA301

Ok, I know what RPG is, but what's MMORPG? Are you playing an online game, Ashley?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

An MMORPG is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. They're played online on live servers so you can play in teams with other people. It's kinda like that World of Warcraft game...except the one I play is free LOL.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

Ashley - I thought you were using your computer to study with!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

LOL I get in my game time after I study...apperantly, studying at 2:30-3AM isn't acceptable.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to DNA301

Hello Lady's
I'm Bonnie live in Michigan Married again 3yrs I have 3 sons 28,25,and 22, 3 Granddauthers 3,1 and 7 months. DH has 2 sons 24 and23 1 GS and 2 GDs.
I work as a Retail Manager we stock early morning this time of year
I have been scraping about 3 years haven't tryed digi yet

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

I made this for my youngest GD for christmas

BABY Marnies First Christmas By BonnieJean

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Hi Bonnie -- Nice to meet you.

It is pouring here - I mean terrential. Of course, today I sent the dogs for a real bath. Oh well.

They even cancelled after school activities -- threats of possibilities of tornados. Glad kids are home. Brian is being sweet as pie -- after being such a miserable brat this morning.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hi Bonnie very cute gift.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Charlena

Hi Bonnie, where did you get those letters? And how tall are they? I have a friend looking for some really large letters and she might me interested in those.

Well, I let ds play on my computer for most of the time since he got home from school, so now I'm trying to get acu all over here and then on fb and then I think I'm off to bed. Got some Mucinex DM and that's helping my cough a lot more than the Robitussin was. But I think I overdid today since I was feeling pretty good. I'm ready for bed. I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 05:52 PM

Good evening ladies, I see some great things to comment on later.

Bonnie - Darlin' my heart and prayers go out to everyone in the retail business this time of year.

AShley - Yeah, I think you should most likely spend more than 30 minutes at 3am on your school work!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to KimKV

Oh Kim - Ashley spends like 6-8 hours a day studying. That girl is a study machine!! We are so proud of her and know she will kick butt this fall. I have learned about micro organisms more then I ever though possible!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 06:18 PM

6 to 8 hours!! WOW... Go Ashley

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to KimKV

LOL! I'm studying to take my ASCP exam to get my Clinical Lab Tech License...so I study daily LOL!

Random layout...I look kinda like a squirrel with glasses because I was eating pink Starburst when the picture was taken.

Between Classes
By DNA301

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to DNA301

Kathy -- I know you're an animal lover (obviously with 5 dogs).

Quick recap of my lo that you couldn't read the journaling.

Jersey -- the pound (down to about 36 hours left to live)
Pumpkin -- neighborhood stray
Murphy -- friends found her on the median of a highway (their last name is Murphy) and they already had several rescues.

That is my brood - and I love them all.

Friend of mine is begging me to take a stray they took in. She's adorable. She's like a negative image of Jersey (the hound). I don't know -- 3 dogs, a cat, tooo many fish, 2 kids, and a husband. one of them will have to go!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Eileen - I have 5 dogs, too many fish (since I have 5 babies now), a niece living with me and a husband. So what is one more dog in your house?! you can do 3!! how big is she and how old?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

oh and Ashley your new avatar is great!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

hehehheee, I'm all caught up here. Been trying to be better this month with love on all the challenge since my life is starting to calm down. Glad for the new year to get here.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Eileen- My sister's beagle is named Murphy...named after the famous NY Mets broadcaster Bob Murphy and after the drink "Murphy's Irish Red."

Kathy- Thanks! "Lord of the Rings" rocks...I can't wait to see what they do with "The Hobbit."

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

Is your avatar from "lord of the rings"? I haven't watched all of them but I know about it cause of my husband. but I thought your avatar was funny

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

good night

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I forgot to tell you that I lost .4 lbs in the last 5 days! So excited since I kept gaining no matter what. I know it is not much but it is a little!!

Okay now I'm really going to bed.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

I got here FINALLY!
My post is gonna be short and sweet. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to go up to the White Mountains of AZ for three days of scrapping with 6 other ladies at my church. FUN FUN!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to DawnInAZ

I made it here too! I know a few of you already from other groups.

My name's Deb and I live in Germany. I'm a software developer and I'm married and have one DS who's 10 and two cats. I've been scrapping for about 8 years now and my scrapping style is my own, it usually involves lots of photos on a page. I love traveling so many of my layouts are about places I've been.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to autumngold

Good morning!

Dawn and Deb, I'm glad you ladies found us!

Dawn, have fun on your trip!!! Didn't you start a new job recently? How's that going?

I get to go to a crop tomorrow night. I have almost nothing prepped or packed for it yet, so that's one of my goals today. I'm definitely up early enough to get a lot done today.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Morning all --
Welcome Deb & Dawn.

Kathy -- that photo album is yup -- those awful sticky pages. Gives me the shivers! As soon as I "finish" that photo album - I'll take all the pics out and store them properly. It's nice that they're in chronological order for me though. Love the new avi.

Brendan has an orthodontist appt this morning. and Brian has a swim meet in Raleigh today (1 + hour away). So not much scrapping today.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-03-09 04:44 AM
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:

Murphy -- friends found her on the median of a highway (their last name is Murphy) and they already had several rescues.

Friend of mine is begging me to take a stray they took in. She's adorable. She's like a negative image of Jersey (the hound). I don't know -- 3 dogs, a cat, tooo many fish, 2 kids, and a husband. one of them will have to go!!

So, do you want us help you vote on who goes??

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-03-09 04:45 AM
In response to autumngold

• autumngold Said:
I made it here too! I know a few of you already from other groups.

My name's Deb and I live in Germany. I'm a software developer and I'm married and have one DS who's 10 and two cats. I've been scrapping for about 8 years now and my scrapping style is my own, it usually involves lots of photos on a page. I love traveling so many of my layouts are about places I've been.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

DEB!! Hi ya! Now we got two groups to visit in, Jill is here too.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to KimKV

Kim you crack me up.

I guess I better get ready for work. Tired. Was woken a couple times so I really would like to crawl back in bed.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-03-09 04:59 AM

I'm here to tickle!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • ncyankee Said:

I could tell you in a heartbeat who'd get voted off this island 1st!!!
He got voted off once before -- oops did I give it away!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Jill, I meant to ask before, how old is your dd?

3.5 Looks about 5 though, very tall!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Happy Thursday gals!

Dawn - I'm jealous!
Bonnie - great altered item! love it!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

One to share!

camping is fun By Peenut_23

This is day 3 of my digi a day for December!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to peenut_23

peeking in at work....bad girl!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Just came back from a weekly playdate for ds. Got roped into helping to decorate a community center while I was there. That's ok, next week we'll be working on getting the building ready for our cookie rally.

Eileen!

Jill, my dd was the same way. Always a size or 2 ahead of her age in clothes. At 12 she's now taller than me (only by a 1/2 inch) and her feet are bigger than mine too, which I kind of like because that means she can't possibly ever borrow my shoes!

No actual scrapping for me today. But come Saturday morning I'll bomb you guys!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya everyone! About to get started with today's studying...Immunoglogical Assays today...I might have to split the section into two small parts because I have dance class tonight.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
  • KimKV Said:
  • ncyankee Said:

I could tell you in a heartbeat who'd get voted off this island 1st!!!
He got voted off once before -- oops did I give it away!

Can I vote (the two legged one) LOL

Page 1 of 132 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics